Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hara Forest Spring

4 posters

Go down

Hara Forest Spring Empty Hara Forest Spring

Post  Erza Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:37 pm

(from here)

The bunny-clad warrior and waitress ambled her way through the small hamlet up into the dead woods, the lifeless trees and rolling mists which spilled throughout the leafless forest would have been spooky for most people, but not Erza. Erza had been to far more convincingly scary locations, and even though Veran warned her of the Geryon he had slain out here, she was pretty sure of herself.

Hara Forest Spring Unknown

The mist parts as she walks through it, and she looks about the old, high wooden walls which surround the hotspring. "How odd..." she mentions, noticing some wear and tear... but ignores it for the time being, sliding the door leading into the enclosure, the hot steam flowing past her and into the forest as she enters the onsen itself:

"Looks fine to me." She smiles, and begins to light the lamps. She was glad that no one else decided to bathe today, but she did notice some clothing left behind in the bins- which was typical here. Most of the villagers who did use this spring lived close by and leaving an outer kimono or even leaving their sandals behind was something she'd seen in the past. She removed her clothes, but not in a normal fashion- tapping her earrings, the bunny suit visibly vanished, leaving her in the high leg, spandex thong and the latex pasties she had worn underneath:

"Ahhh, feels good to let the girls get some breathing room~" She mused, stretching her arms behind her head, letting her large breasts bounce and wobble freely. She felt slightly ashamed to have wasted such a good 'show' on no one; Veran would have liked it with little doubt in her mind~!

Erza removed what little clothing she actually had on, setting it in the bin beside the clothes, and grabbed a towel from the dispenser, fully comfortable walking around in the buff in the open air. Her curvaceous form jiggled and wiggled about as she wrapped the towel around her sticky body thanks to that pollywog at the pub, before making her way to the water's edge and took a seat.

"Damn... still so slimy..." she sighed, as slime rolled down her body from the frogman's throat. She reflected on her near death experience, given she could tell his stomach acid looked mean and volatile. She was certain she'd have died upon contact with the solution in a manner of minutes, even with her magical bikini mail earrings equipped. Have I lost my edge? I'd have never been that close to being actual prey before...what did I do wrong? She pondered, and upon getting used to the temp, removed her towel and slipped into the hot, steamy waters.

Several minutes later...

A steamy Erza Titania waded as she waited on Veran to arrive; her naked body still slightly slimy from the frogman's thick saliva, but her hair was now damp and covered one of her eyes, and floats on top of the water like crimson seaweed as she leans against the rocky wall lining of the hot spring, and glances over her shoulder at the entrance, looking for her blue knight to arrive:

"My... I wonder what's taking him so long...?" The curvaceous red head asked the open air, blinking her lidded eyes and long dark lashes. She raised her legs out of the water to cool them off, feeling the hot water roll off her supple and generous curves as she waited for Veran to arrive...
Erza
Erza
Private First Class
Private First Class

Meat Serpent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Hara Forest Spring Empty Re: Hara Forest Spring

Post  Meat Serpent Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:16 am

Erza wrote:(from here)

The bunny-clad warrior and waitress ambled her way through the small hamlet up into the dead woods, the lifeless trees and rolling mists which spilled throughout the leafless forest would have been spooky for most people, but not Erza. Erza had been to far more convincingly scary locations, and even though Veran warned her of the Geryon he had slain out here, she was pretty sure of herself.

The mist parts as she walks through it, and she looks about the old, high wooden walls which surround the hotspring. "How odd..." she mentions, noticing some wear and tear... but ignores it for the time being, sliding the door leading into the enclosure, the hot steam flowing past her and into the forest as she enters the onsen itself:

"Looks fine to me." She smiles, and begins to light the lamps. She was glad that no one else decided to bathe today, but she did notice some clothing left behind in the bins- which was typical here. Most of the villagers who did use this spring lived close by and leaving an outer kimono or even leaving their sandals behind was something she'd seen in the past. She removed her clothes, but not in a normal fashion- tapping her earrings, the bunny suit visibly vanished, leaving her in the high leg, spandex thong and the latex pasties she had worn underneath:

"Ahhh, feels good to let the girls get some breathing room~" She mused, stretching her arms behind her head, letting her large breasts bounce and wobble freely. She felt slightly ashamed to have wasted such a good 'show' on no one; Veran would have liked it with little doubt in her mind~!

Erza removed what little clothing she actually had on, setting it in the bin beside the clothes, and grabbed a towel from the dispenser, fully comfortable walking around in the buff in the open air. Her curvaceous form jiggled and wiggled about as she wrapped the towel around her sticky body thanks to that pollywog at the pub, before making her way to the water's edge and took a seat.

"Damn... still so slimy..." she sighed, as slime rolled down her body from the frogman's throat. She reflected on her near death experience, given she could tell his stomach acid looked mean and volatile. She was certain she'd have died upon contact with the solution in a manner of minutes, even with her magical bikini mail earrings equipped. Have I lost my edge? I'd have never been that close to being actual prey before...what did I do wrong? She pondered, and upon getting used to the temp, removed her towel and slipped into the hot, steamy waters.

Several minutes later...

A steamy Erza Titania waded as she waited on Veran to arrive; her naked body still slightly slimy from the frogman's thick saliva, but her hair was now damp and covered one of her eyes, and floats on top of the water like crimson seaweed as she leans against the rocky wall lining of the hot spring, and glances over her shoulder at the entrance, looking for her blue knight to arrive:

"My... I wonder what's taking him so long...?" The curvaceous red head asked the open air, blinking her lidded eyes and long dark lashes. She raised her legs out of the water to cool them off, feeling the hot water roll off her supple and generous curves as she waited for Veran to arrive...

Little did Erza know that she wasn't alone in the bathhouse. The empty clothes weren't simply discarded, they had been left behind after their previous owners had been devoured and digested alive. A Meat Serpent had taken up residence in the isolated confines of the bathhouse, the ideal location for a predator to simply gorge himself on almost willing meals. The various women had even been kind enough to disrobe for him!

A variety of eyes blinked atop his salivating maw as he watched Erza bathe from a dark corner in the back of the room. The hot and moist interior was the preferred environment for a growing snake of the meat variety. A psychic glamour allowed it to hide in plain sight if need be as well, simply casting itself as apart of the wall by remaining coiled when the need arose. It used its psychic abilities to also lull its victims into a heightened state of bliss and masturbation, rendering them oblivious to what was happening until it was far too late.

It did the same to Erza as it slowly slithered into the water, subtly manipulating the buxom redhead's mind so she would become more horny and distracted by the second....
Meat Serpent
Meat Serpent
Recruit
Recruit

Erza likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Erza Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:54 am

Meat Serpent wrote:

Several minutes later...

Little did Erza know that she wasn't alone in the bathhouse. The empty clothes weren't simply discarded, they had been left behind after their previous owners had been devoured and digested alive. A Meat Serpent had taken up residence in the isolated confines of the bathhouse, the ideal location for a predator to simply gorge himself on almost willing meals. The various women had even been kind enough to disrobe for him!

A variety of eyes blinked atop his salivating maw as he watched Erza bathe from a dark corner in the back of the room. The hot and moist interior was the preferred environment for a growing snake of the meat variety. A psychic glamour allowed it to hide in plain sight if need be as well, simply casting itself as apart of the wall by remaining coiled when the need arose. It used its psychic abilities to also lull its victims into a heightened state of bliss and masturbation, rendering them oblivious to what was happening until it was far too late.

It did the same to Erza as it slowly slithered into the water, subtly manipulating the buxom redhead's mind so she would become more horny and distracted by the second....

"Hrmm... where is he...? He's sure taking a long time..." Erza huffed, puffing her cheeks, back facing the serpent who had slowly entered the water. There was enough of a splash that Erza's heightened hearing kicked in and she turned her head quickly around, smiling: "Veran?"

Hara Forest Spring 2793415_-_Erza_Scarlet_Fairy_Tail_jyuichi

She sat there on her knees in the shallow pool, her large brown eyes glancing about and she flustered as she antagonizingly removes her tantalizing self from the hot water. "Sheesh, Erz... he's not even here yet and you're already jumping his bones in your head! Gotta relax, girl..." She sighed, leaning her chest against a rather hot rock as she had her ankles only playfully in the water.

Hara Forest Spring Erza_scarlet_fairy_tail_drawn_by_zefrableu__36f574e8d87733cce9436248f8e423e2

She wondered if he was interested in her body as she was his? I mean, of course he had to be! He said he'd come, she believed him! She stood up, tying her hair into a high ponytail, glancing back to the entrance when she thought she heard another noise. "Veran...?" She cooed, curiously. No answer.

Hara Forest Spring 2793228_-_Erza_Scarlet_Fairy_Tail_jyuichi

Erza stood up, revealing her entire naked frame but at the ability to see if someone was instead peeking on her. In either case, it appeared she was still alone. "Hahh..." she sighed, pacing atop the hot stones as she had to think of some, sultry way to greet him when he appeared. "I could always dip myself deep enough, hide myself under the steam... Hmmm..." she hummed, kneeling down, her breasts squishing against her knees as she hunkered over and ran her hand through the medicinal waters with a pleasant smile on her face. It had been a little while since she had some fun in this sense! She was excited, and at the same time felt like she had to challenge herself so this wasn't some ordinary lay! She had to think of a way to make herself appear more interesting. "Hmmm..." she hummed, continuing to stroke her hand through the hot water...

Erza
Erza
Private First Class
Private First Class

BastionCon likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Meat Serpent Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:06 pm

Erza wrote:
Meat Serpent wrote:

Several minutes later...

"Hrmm... where is he...? He's sure taking a long time..." Erza huffed, puffing her cheeks, back facing the serpent who had slowly entered the water. There was enough of a splash that Erza's heightened hearing kicked in and she turned her head quickly around, smiling: "Veran?"

Hara Forest Spring 2793415_-_Erza_Scarlet_Fairy_Tail_jyuichi

She sat there on her knees in the shallow pool, her large brown eyes glancing about and she flustered as she antagonizingly removes her tantalizing self from the hot water. "Sheesh, Erz... he's not even here yet and you're already jumping his bones in your head! Gotta relax, girl..." She sighed, leaning her chest against a rather hot rock as she had her ankles only playfully in the water.

Hara Forest Spring Erza_scarlet_fairy_tail_drawn_by_zefrableu__36f574e8d87733cce9436248f8e423e2

She wondered if he was interested in her body as she was his? I mean, of course he had to be! He said he'd come, she believed him! She stood up, tying her hair into a high ponytail, glancing back to the entrance when she thought she heard another noise. "Veran...?" She cooed, curiously. No answer.

Hara Forest Spring 2793228_-_Erza_Scarlet_Fairy_Tail_jyuichi

Erza stood up, revealing her entire naked frame but at the ability to see if someone was instead peeking on her. In either case, it appeared she was still alone. "Hahh..." she sighed, pacing atop the hot stones as she had to think of some, sultry way to greet him when he appeared. "I could always dip myself deep enough, hide myself under the steam... Hmmm..." she hummed, kneeling down, her breasts squishing against her knees as she hunkered over and ran her hand through the medicinal waters with a pleasant smile on her face. It had been a little while since she had some fun in this sense! She was excited, and at the same time felt like she had to challenge herself so this wasn't some ordinary lay! She had to think of a way to make herself appear more interesting. "Hmmm..." she hummed, continuing to stroke her hand through the hot water...

As Erza stroked the water, the meat serpent from the bottom of the pool. It could breathe underwater thanks to devouring a woman capable of such a few months ago, further cementing its place in the bathhouse. Her naked body dangling so close yet still so far was infuriating, but it couldn't rush the process. The serpent wasn't stupid, knowing the powerful warrior could eviscerate it in a matter of seconds if she were alerted to its presence.

So instead it seeded in Erza's mind a desire to soak every part of her body, save for her head, beneath the water while completely dropping her defenses. The process was slow and deliberate, but eventually the redhead gave in to the temptation, letting her delicious flesh dip into the warm, relaxing waters. It took every ounce of self control the meat serpent had not to lash out and try pulling her under immediately.

Instead, it began to ever so slowly uncoil from the far end of the pool and slither through the water, eyeing Erza's now floating body as she seemed oblivious to what was approaching. Whatever distracted her was doing the trick as the meat serpent finally found its way to her feet, swimming up to her long, thick legs and began to wrap itself around her naked body. It could only hope she was still distracted enough to fail to react.
Meat Serpent
Meat Serpent
Recruit
Recruit

Erza likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Erza Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:21 am

Erza wasn't sure what she was bothered about, but felt compelled to get back to the steamy water below her. She felt a little disturbed how peaceful it was, given what had transpired in and around the village, but the thoughts of Veran appearing through the mist and ravishing her... forced her to dip her long, slender legs into the pool of water regardless.

"Haa...." she sighed, contentedly, floating on her back, her big brown eyes closed. She was in a wondrous bliss... when she suddenly felt something odd, like a slimy eel coiling around her shapely legs! "Hnng...?" The scarlet haired woman winked her eyes open, gasping when she saw some odd, dark, tentacle like shape wrapping around her! "What the fuc-!!" she gasped, feeling pain shooting up her thighs! She grabbed the edges of the pool, thankfully being close to a narrow section, but just barely able to hold on! "Dammit...!" She screamed through her clenched teeth as the creature tugged down on her! She looked to her hanging earrings, but couldn't do anything about them- if she removed either of her hands, she was done for!

"Veran!! Veran!!" She called out! Nothing. "Someone... help!!" Erza shrieked, the intense feeling of pleasure reviving again, the thoughts of being ravished poisoning her mind! "Nnnng....no!" She gasped, blushing panting, her thighs rubbing against one another, her knees pedaling furiously!
Erza
Erza
Private First Class
Private First Class

BastionCon likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Meat Serpent Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:11 am

Erza wrote:Erza wasn't sure what she was bothered about, but felt compelled to get back to the steamy water below her. She felt a little disturbed how peaceful it was, given what had transpired in and around the village, but the thoughts of Veran appearing through the mist and ravishing her... forced her to dip her long, slender legs into the pool of water regardless.

"Haa...." she sighed, contentedly, floating on her back, her big brown eyes closed. She was in a wondrous bliss... when she suddenly felt something odd, like a slimy eel coiling around her shapely legs! "Hnng...?" The scarlet haired woman winked her eyes open, gasping when she saw some odd, dark, tentacle like shape wrapping around her! "What the fuc-!!" she gasped, feeling pain shooting up her thighs! She grabbed the edges of the pool, thankfully being close to a narrow section, but just barely able to hold on! "Dammit...!" She screamed through her clenched teeth as the creature tugged down on her! She looked to her hanging earrings, but couldn't do anything about them- if she removed either of her hands, she was done for!

"Veran!! Veran!!" She called out! Nothing. "Someone... help!!" Erza shrieked, the intense feeling of pleasure reviving again, the thoughts of being ravished poisoning her mind! "Nnnng....no!" She gasped, blushing panting, her thighs rubbing against one another, her knees pedaling furiously!

The young specimen of meat serpent coiled tighter and tighter around Erza's thick legs while pulling her deeper into the bath. Her gyrating hips and legs rubbing together spurred it on further and further, delighting in the feel of her flesh against its own. This was probably unnatural, but it didn't care. Its coils had claimed her entire body by this point, compressing her ribs and brushing against her buxom breasts all the while.

It made sure not to cut Erza's air supply off completely nor fully submerge her as it enjoyed her anguished cries. It dropped the probing mental aphrodisiac to fully take in the redhead's terror, feeding on the primal fear in the depth of her mind.

Erza's thick legs continued to pedal under the water until it unhinged its jaw to engulf her wriggling feet, pushing away the excess water with a membrane inside its mouth. Slowly, its maw caressed her naked skin, slowly inching up to her ankles so she knew exactly what was happening. Her struggles intensified and only fueled its hunger more. This was what the meat serpent was bred to do. To feed on the turmoil and anguish of the women of galiavan, to torment them and imprison their souls. A hateful abomination bred in the distant past by a being devoid of empathy, only wanting others to suffer throughout history.

The serpent's maw climbed up Erza's calves toward her knees by this point, steadily keeping her head just above water so she could eek out the slightest of screams. Its smooth, leathery hide squeezed at her breasts and full ass, bouncing them playfully in the water. It even stopped for the moment in order to further sample Erza's naked legs, licking at her knees without making any further progress. It was going to take its time with this meal and enjoy every single inch, every nook and cranny of her voluptuous body....
Meat Serpent
Meat Serpent
Recruit
Recruit

Erza likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Erza Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:45 am

Meat Serpent wrote:
Erza wrote:Erza wasn't sure what she was bothered about, but felt compelled to get back to the steamy water below her. She felt a little disturbed how peaceful it was, given what had transpired in and around the village, but the thoughts of Veran appearing through the mist and ravishing her... forced her to dip her long, slender legs into the pool of water regardless.

The young specimen of meat serpent coiled tighter and tighter around Erza's thick legs while pulling her deeper into the bath. Her gyrating hips and legs rubbing together spurred it on further and further, delighting in the feel of her flesh against its own. This was probably unnatural, but it didn't care. Its coils had claimed her entire body by this point, compressing her ribs and brushing against her buxom breasts all the while.

It made sure not to cut Erza's air supply off completely nor fully submerge her as it enjoyed her anguished cries. It dropped the probing mental aphrodisiac to fully take in the redhead's terror, feeding on the primal fear in the depth of her mind.

Erza's thick legs continued to pedal under the water until it unhinged its jaw to engulf her wriggling feet, pushing away the excess water with a membrane inside its mouth. Slowly, its maw caressed her naked skin, slowly inching up to her ankles so she knew exactly what was happening. Her struggles intensified and only fueled its hunger more. This was what the meat serpent was bred to do. To feed on the turmoil and anguish of the women of galiavan, to torment them and imprison their souls. A hateful abomination bred in the distant past by a being devoid of empathy, only wanting others to suffer throughout history.

The serpent's maw climbed up Erza's calves toward her knees by this point, steadily keeping her head just above water so she could eek out the slightest of screams. Its smooth, leathery hide squeezed at her breasts and full ass, bouncing them playfully in the water. It even stopped for the moment in order to further sample Erza's naked legs, licking at her knees without making any further progress. It was going to take its time with this meal and enjoy every single inch, every nook and cranny of her voluptuous body....

"Haaa...ahhh...!!" gasped the wheezy red head, her large brown eyes having shrank to small, shaky orbs! Erza felt her fingers slipping, her body being manipulated by the large, slimy coils of the predator, her mind racing! Ugh... I... can't... resist....! Erza continued to gasp and moan as her fingers were yanked away from the sides of the bath, her body drifting and pulled by the power of the meat serpent's coils. "Uwah...aah...haa...!" the woman continued to protest, flustered, albeit slightly blue in the face as well as the coils squeezed her body hard enough for her bones to creak, her chest compressing painfully as she gulped in the humid, pheromone laced air surrounding her! Yes... so warm... I want it... yes~ She mentally cooed, her voice a whimpering gasp of pain and delight? It would have felt awkward for Erza, but she was now enchanted by air surrounding her! She had wondered if this embrace was how it would feel with Veran, her mind still believing the two will elope, completely forgetting about the fact this meat-snake was now widening its slimy maw and climbing up her calves! She wiggled and struggled however, on reflex; her body unwilling to be eaten in spite of her mind- or maybe it was her magical mail that kept her fighting. In either case, it couldn't do much in the way of defense given how much pheromones she inhaled, and the tight restrictive bands of flesh that squeezed her tightly!

Erza's arms listlessly float upon the surface, her head looking up into the evening sky, her eyes hazy and lifeless as she moaned and cooed. "Uwah... hah...aaaah~" She moaned, lost to the toxins inhibiting her mind and sight, restricting her body's reactions. "Eyyyyyyyyyaaah-haaaaaaaaah!" eked Erza who momentarily regained consciousness, feeling it squeeze her chest and ass tighter! Her generous assets flopped and jiggled beneath the misty water.

She felt its (Veran's) tongue climb up her legs, in slow deliberate strokes. It's (his) tongue felt smooth and velvety upon her inner calves as it climbed up her thighs, playfully sliding up and around her knee and into the soft valleys of her inner thighs. "Ohh...Gods...aaah.....~!" moaned the enamored Erza, whose scarlet hair floats upon the surface of the water like crimson seaweed, her voluptuous body slowly being ravaged by the handsome devil, Veran, while in reality being devoured by the Meat Serpent!
Erza
Erza
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Meat Serpent Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:22 pm

Erza wrote:
Meat Serpent wrote:

"Haaa...ahhh...!!" gasped the wheezy red head, her large brown eyes having shrank to small, shaky orbs! Erza felt her fingers slipping, her body being manipulated by the large, slimy coils of the predator, her mind racing! Ugh... I... can't... resist....! Erza continued to gasp and moan as her fingers were yanked away from the sides of the bath, her body drifting and pulled by the power of the meat serpent's coils. "Uwah...aah...haa...!" the woman continued to protest, flustered, albeit slightly blue in the face as well as the coils squeezed her body hard enough for her bones to creak, her chest compressing painfully as she gulped in the humid, pheromone laced air surrounding her! Yes... so warm... I want it... yes~ She mentally cooed, her voice a whimpering gasp of pain and delight? It would have felt awkward for Erza, but she was now enchanted by air surrounding her! She had wondered if this embrace was how it would feel with Veran, her mind still believing the two will elope, completely forgetting about the fact this meat-snake was now widening its slimy maw and climbing up her calves! She wiggled and struggled however, on reflex; her body unwilling to be eaten in spite of her mind- or maybe it was her magical mail that kept her fighting. In either case, it couldn't do much in the way of defense given how much pheromones she inhaled, and the tight restrictive bands of flesh that squeezed her tightly!

Erza's arms listlessly float upon the surface, her head looking up into the evening sky, her eyes hazy and lifeless as she moaned and cooed. "Uwah... hah...aaaah~" She moaned, lost to the toxins inhibiting her mind and sight, restricting her body's reactions. "Eyyyyyyyyyaaah-haaaaaaaaah!" eked Erza who momentarily regained consciousness, feeling it squeeze her chest and ass tighter! Her generous assets flopped and jiggled beneath the misty water.

She felt its (Veran's) tongue climb up her legs, in slow deliberate strokes. It's (his) tongue felt smooth and velvety upon her inner calves as it climbed up her thighs, playfully sliding up and around her knee and into the soft valleys of her inner thighs. "Ohh...Gods...aaah.....~!" moaned the enamored Erza, whose scarlet hair floats upon the surface of the water like crimson seaweed, her voluptuous body slowly being ravaged by the handsome devil, Veran, while in reality being devoured by the Meat Serpent!    

The young specimen of meat serpent had reached Erza's thigh while probing her legs with its tongues, finding her taste phenomenal. She was the most delicious morsel he had ever sampled and was in no hurry to be done with his meal. Slowly and methodically he worked his way up her thick, voluptuous thighs with an ever widening maw until he was at the full width of them.

It took concentrated effort on the meat serpent's part to fully engulf them, but he eventually persevered and was well on his way to her midsection. Upon approaching Erza's enraptured vagina and warm ass, he probed into her flower with a forked tongue. Unfortunately, her costume protected against full penetration but he was able to create a visible reaction from her with enough effort. Her entire body quivered while the tongue ran licked her from front to back, caressing her jiggling ass back and forth.

To heighten the efficiency of each prod, the meat serpent also sent a small surge of euphoric psychic energy into Erza's body. It wouldn't be much, but it would be enough to render her even more vulnerable and strengthen the illusions she was falling victim to. It was an old trick but one of the most effective nonetheless.

He even managed to slip past the thong of her costume and give her a good prodding from behind. The sexual throes of passion from Erza made her taste all the more sweet so he returned back to her front and used his tongue a bit more while inching his way closer to her stomach, fully intent on digesting her once she was devoured...
Meat Serpent
Meat Serpent
Recruit
Recruit

Erza likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Erza Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:40 am

Meat Serpent wrote:
Erza wrote:
Meat Serpent wrote:

The young specimen of meat serpent had reached Erza's thigh while probing her legs with its tongues, finding her taste phenomenal. She was the most delicious morsel he had ever sampled and was in no hurry to be done with his meal. Slowly and methodically he worked his way up her thick, voluptuous thighs with an ever widening maw until he was at the full width of them.

It took concentrated effort on the meat serpent's part to fully engulf them, but he eventually persevered and was well on his way to her midsection. Upon approaching Erza's enraptured vagina and warm ass, he probed into her flower with a forked tongue. Unfortunately, her costume protected against full penetration but he was able to create a visible reaction from her with enough effort. Her entire body quivered while the tongue ran licked her from front to back, caressing her jiggling ass back and forth.

To heighten the efficiency of each prod, the meat serpent also sent a small surge of euphoric psychic energy into Erza's body. It wouldn't be much, but it would be enough to render her even more vulnerable and strengthen the illusions she was falling victim to. It was an old trick but one of the most effective nonetheless.

He even managed to slip past the thong of her costume and give her a good prodding from behind. The sexual throes of passion from Erza made her taste all the more sweet so he returned back to her front and used his tongue a bit more while inching his way closer to her stomach, fully intent on digesting her once she was devoured...

"Ahh..hahhh....nyaaah~" moaned the scarlet haired woman, euphoria consuming her body (much like this snake of meat), its tongues sending so much pleasure to the mind controlled red head, Erza's grip gradually faded and slipped away from the edges of the pool! She floats above the water, her breasts bobbing to-and-fro, completely lost to the throes of pleasure! The creature's mouth inched up her stomach now, her arms drifting in the water above her head, her hair like crimson seaweed as she lay there, facing the sky with her eyes half closed. "Unnnnn.... Veran~" She cooed, even as her floating body drifted deeper inside the slimy maw! Erza's mind was currently lost, so there was no way she'd be able to rescue herself now. She could feel the jaws squishing and rolling against her large bosom now; thinking it was Veran taking them in his palms and teasing them, playing with the plush orbs vigorously! "Haaaahnnnggg..! Nyaannhhh!" She moaned, flustered more from the pleasurable feeling, completely unaware that the meat serpent had risen its neck, letting the sopping wet woman's upper body and arms drape over his lower jaw; teasing her breasts with its upper jaw as the tongues slithered out and began wrapping around her neck and breasts...
Erza
Erza
Private First Class
Private First Class

Adam Genova & Cohorts likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Adam Genova & Cohorts Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:29 am

Elsewhere on Galiavan, Cell's body double soared through the air following the ki signature of several particularly delicious morsels to Hara Village. Cell had divided himself into various doubles to scour Galiavan for promising prospects to absorb and increase his power. It was a risky maneuver since it did split his overall power, but it was the quickest way he could hope to achieve his perfect form. He would absorb all life on the planet if he had to...

Hara Forest Spring Artworks-000508702185-l1xkix-t500x500

The Bio-Android surveilled the bathhouse containing Erza Scarlet from on high, taking great care to conceal his presence from many others in the area. He had seen Veran decimate the Elder Meat Serpent and wanted nothing to do with the demonic swordsman nor did he want to bring the entire village down on top of himself. He would have his pick of the various voluptuous Galiavan females in the village, but he was going to be smart about it.

He could sense Erza herself was in peril and being devoured by another meat serpent, this one a much more juvenile member of its species. His beaked mouth smirked as he knew he could easily dispatch of the gluttonous predator. The real problem was going to be subduing the feisty swordswoman long enough to absorb her. He refused to drain her so his best bet was going to have to be overwhelming her before she could recover. "This should be easy, right?" He said to himself while descending onto the forest path below.

Cell approached the bathhouse and delighted in hearing the erotic moans of Erza from within. He gently slid open the entrance and closed the sliding screen behind him, even politely wiping his feet on the entrance mat. "Can't be rude of course." The telltale sound of springs followed each footstep as he approached the lovely swordswoman already half devoured by the meat serpent.

"So listen buddy I'm afraid you're being evicted. You've been stuffing yourself and had a good racket going, but there's new management in town." Cell referred to the various discarded robes of the numerous victims the meat serpent had already claimed. "And don't try any of that funny mind business on me, it's not going to work. The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma and too mystifying for such a lowly lifeform. Plus you're dumb snake and I can shoot lasers. Like this!" Cell raised his right hand and unleashed a yellow ki blast and vaporized the meat serpent in an instant.

Hara Forest Spring Latest?cb=20211011155410

Erza moaned in the water and seemed vulnerable as Cell lifted her by the collar of her bunny costume, likely donned due to how muddled the meat serpent left the redhead's mind. "Just stay like that gorgeous and we'll be golden." Cell chuckled and opened the the plunger of his tail, preparing to absorb the magical swordswoman whole.

Adam Genova & Cohorts
Private First Class
Private First Class

Eva .J Springfield and Erza like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Erza Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:43 pm

Erza was momentarily still lost in a wonderland, with Veran pumping his long, thick, blade deep inside her sheath~

When she felt the unfamiliar touch. It was almost vile feeling, enough to make her snap out of her delusion but not without the toll it already took on her naked body. "Huhn....?" She moaned, the scarlet haired bartender and adventurer blinked her exposed eye; the onyx orb falling upon a most repulsive and terrifying face! "H-haah!" She gasped, as his tail plunger opened wide, descending upon her head-

*CATCH!*

-Only for Erza to catch it!! "N...no...! V-veran... where... where did you.. take him?!" She gasped, naked before the beast, but not for long as she called forth her bikini-mail's arm-

-or...not!!

Hara Forest Spring Erza_oh_fu_gif

"Shit...! W..rong... one...!" She groaned, squirming in her bunny gal outfit now, weakly trying to keep the slimy plunger head from descending upon her!

Hara Forest Spring 1269564187.renaayama_throat--animation-by-renaayama

He could feel her hand around her collar, hoisting her off her feet in her weak state by her neck! She could barely kick thanks to the effects of the Meat Serpent! "...Fuccckk....!" The scarlet haired beauty hissed through her teeth, straining to keep herself from being absorbed by this freak!!
Erza
Erza
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Adam Genova & Cohorts Mon Jul 10, 2023 2:35 pm

Erza wrote:Erza was momentarily still lost in a wonderland, with Veran pumping his long, thick, blade deep inside her sheath~

When she felt the unfamiliar touch. It was almost vile feeling, enough to make her snap out of her delusion but not without the toll it already took on her naked body. "Huhn....?" She moaned, the scarlet haired bartender and adventurer blinked her exposed eye; the onyx orb falling upon a most repulsive and terrifying face! "H-haah!" She gasped, as his tail plunger opened wide, descending upon her head-

*CATCH!*

-Only for Erza to catch it!! "N...no...! V-veran... where... where did you.. take him?!" She gasped, naked before the beast, but not for long as she called forth her bikini-mail's arm-

-or...not!!

"Shit...! W..rong... one...!" She groaned, squirming in her bunny gal outfit now, weakly trying to keep the slimy plunger head from descending upon her!

He could feel her hand around her collar, hoisting her off her feet in her weak state by her neck! She could barely kick thanks to the effects of the Meat Serpent! "...Fuccckk....!" The scarlet haired beauty hissed through her teeth, straining to keep herself from being absorbed by this freak!!

"Ooh you're a spicy one! I'm surprised your able to put up such a fight with your mind all muddied up like that." Cell admired the fight Erza was putting up and took it upon himself to reach for a fondle of her ample, bouncing breasts. His outstretched right hand was nearly upon them when he suddenly felt a sharp, cutting pain partway up his tail and his right hand.

A few seconds later, Cell watched with widened eyes as his right hand fell to the ground, severed at the wrist. The widened plunger of his tail had also been diced to pieces and left him with a stump at the end of the appendage. "Aaaaaahhh oh god! What'd you just do to me?!" Cell roared in pain and staggered back as his potential meal was suddenly armed with a blade and panting with exertion, eyes burning with fiery hatred directed at the bio-android.

Light green blood leaked from his wounds and stained the bathhouse floor while Cell continued to howl in pain, taking the occasional step backward as if still processing what just happened. Or rather he was until a smile cracked across his beak. "Just kidding. Here's a surprise courtesy of a favorite meal. Haaaaaaa!" Cell shouted with a defeaning roar as his severed limbs instantly regenerated, literally bursting forth from the stumps good as new. They were covered in his green blood but functioned perfectly as the green menace loomed across the room from Erza, a sick grin still spread across his beak.

Adam Genova & Cohorts
Private First Class
Private First Class

Erza likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Erza Mon Jul 10, 2023 4:25 pm

Adam Genova & Cohorts wrote:
Erza wrote:Erza was momentarily still lost in a wonderland, with Veran pumping his long, thick, blade deep inside her sheath~

*CATCH!*

-or...not!!

"Ooh you're a spicy one! I'm surprised your able to put up such a fight with your mind all muddied up like that." Cell admired the fight Erza was putting up and took it upon himself to reach for a fondle of her ample, bouncing breasts. His outstretched right hand was nearly upon them when he suddenly felt a sharp, cutting pain partway up his tail and his right hand.

A few seconds later, Cell watched with widened eyes as his right hand fell to the ground, severed at the wrist. The widened plunger of his tail had also been diced to pieces and left him with a stump at the end of the appendage. "Aaaaaahhh oh god! What'd you just do to me?!" Cell roared in pain and staggered back as his potential meal was suddenly armed with a blade and panting with exertion, eyes burning with fiery hatred directed at the bio-android.

Light green blood leaked from his wounds and stained the bathhouse floor while Cell continued to howl in pain, taking the occasional step backward as if still processing what just happened. Or rather he was until a smile cracked across his beak. "Just kidding. Here's a surprise courtesy of a favorite meal. Haaaaaaa!" Cell shouted with a defeaning roar as his severed limbs instantly regenerated, literally bursting forth from the stumps good as new. They were covered in his green blood but functioned perfectly as the green menace loomed across the room from Erza, a sick grin still spread across his beak.

Erza didn't know how she managed to, but with Cell's lecherous hand reaching for her bouncing bosom, she was able to conjure her sword and slice into him! She didn't have time to aim, simply swinging the weapon given the close proximity before she felt her heels touch the tiled flooring. "Hah...ahh...!" Erza gasped, backing away as far as she could, her body weakened by the aphrodisiac, and to be honest... she was seeing three Cells in front of her! Dammit what the hell did that previous creature do to me? She held her aching head, one hand still pointing the blade at the demon before her, or so she believed it to be. "...hands off the merchandise!" She spat, before watching him crack a smile. Fear crept into Erza's body as she watched him sprout out a new portion of his tail and a hand full with fingers! "What?! Regeneration? And so quick!" She gasped, barely able to hold up her sword as she began to back step. "Just what the hell are you?" the redhead gulped.
Erza
Erza
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Adam Genova & Cohorts Mon Jul 10, 2023 5:01 pm

"Who, little ol' me? I'm just your worst nightmare." Cell's pupils narrowed to vertical slits that betrayed his full predatory intentions. The sword was definitely a problem and there was no telling what other abilities she possessed. "As much as I would love to engage you further, I am quite famished." Cell licked his beak and stepped back in a combative stance before extending his right hand to launch an invisible wave of Ki at Scarlet!

The blast was strong enough to knock her off her feet yet only damage the interior of the bathhouse. As the voluptuous redhead crossed her arms in front of her to block, Cell was already behind her and caught her head in midair with his opened tail. She immediately let out shouts of protest before he locked her into a bear hug from behind and copped a quick feel of her chest. She was just as well endowed as the redhead his counterpart had recently absorbed if not more so, garnering a satisfied moan from his mouth while he squeezed her breasts.

The plunger's edges were forced over her shoulders and forced her arms painfully to the side, limiting her movements with each passing second. Cell could feel each every inch of her skin as she struggled inside his tail, stimulating him and exacerbating his hunger at the same time. Her muffled shouts of protest simply increased in volume and quantity, fueling his desire to make her a part of him even more. He then grabbed her wrists and lifted her body off the ground, letting her legs kick out in front for a very enjoyable show.

Her thick curves were on fully display and provided a lovely show with the bunny costume accentuating every small movement. It required the most work so far for a meal, but his tail expanded further than ever to encompass her breasts, forcing its way all the way down to her waist to engulf her hands as well. Cell then suspended her in mid air to enjoy the feel and sight of Erza Scarlet for a time.

Hara Forest Spring Image10

Adam Genova & Cohorts
Private First Class
Private First Class

Erza likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Erza Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:46 am

Adam Genova & Cohorts wrote:"Who, little ol' me? I'm just your worst nightmare." Cell's pupils narrowed to vertical slits that betrayed his full predatory intentions. The sword was definitely a problem and there was no telling what other abilities she possessed. "As much as I would love to engage you further, I am quite famished." Cell licked his beak and stepped back in a combative stance before extending his right hand to launch an invisible wave of Ki at Scarlet!

The blast was strong enough to knock her off her feet yet only damage the interior of the bathhouse. As the voluptuous redhead crossed her arms in front of her to block, Cell was already behind her and caught her head in midair with his opened tail. She immediately let out shouts of protest before he locked her into a bear hug from behind and copped a quick feel of her chest. She was just as well endowed as the redhead his counterpart had recently absorbed if not more so, garnering a satisfied moan from his mouth while he squeezed her breasts.

Erza attempted to launch toward's Cell after his intimidating reply, but was quickly launched back by the invisible force of Ki! "Nnngaah!" Cried Erza who had been thrust back, and into the open bell shaped end of Cell's tail plunger! "N-Noo!!" She screamed, trying to reach up to grab the lips of his tail mouth, only to be prevented by his powerful arms! Her brown eyes wavered as she looked into the undulating interior above her, watched and felt the slimy insides of Cell's tail squeeze over her head and shoulders, forcing her into muffled screams of protest! "Oh Gods, its... all over my face...!" She spat, feeling slime rolling down her lovely face as her hands were free to try and peel the lips off her shoulders in vain; all the while, feeling one of the humanoid creature's hands gripping her left breast and rolling it like putty.

She let out a half moaning warble of protest mostly gone unheard, as she began to kick her legs, trying anything to remove herself from this monster!

The plunger's edges were forced over her shoulders and forced her arms painfully to the side, limiting her movements with each passing second. Cell could feel each every inch of her skin as she struggled inside his tail, stimulating him and exacerbating his hunger at the same time. Her muffled shouts of protest simply increased in volume and quantity, fueling his desire to make her a part of him even more. He then grabbed her wrists and lifted her body off the ground, letting her legs kick out in front for a very enjoyable show.

Her thick curves were on fully display and provided a lovely show with the bunny costume accentuating every small movement. It required the most work so far for a meal, but his tail expanded further than ever to encompass her breasts, forcing its way all the way down to her waist to engulf her hands as well. Cell then suspended her in mid air to enjoy the feel and sight of Erza Scarlet for a time.

Hara Forest Spring Image10

Erza's arms were soon forced down to her sides by her wrists; Cell's hands gripping her tight as he forced her deeper into his tail! "No...!! Stop it...!!" the redhead begged, her back to him all this time:

As she kicked and dangled in his grasp, her ass swung side to side in a persuasive and almost hypnotic manner- something her customers were quite accustomed to seeing as she made her rounds at the tavern, now wasted save for the pleasure of this man-eating creature intent on making her his meal!

Hara Forest Spring Erza_semi_full_2

She squirmed, her breasts flopping against the lip of his plunger, flattening them as it compressed tightly around her body to encompass them! "Eyaaaaaaaaaaaaaghh!" Screamed Erza, upon feeling her endowed bosom slide deep into his greedy tail! She felt the plunger wrapping tightly around her hips, showing off her thick thighs, long legs, her ample apple bottom ass and that cute cotton tail from her uniform bouncing as she kicked and pedalled before him! Her wide butt jiggling in an almost beckoning manner to the creature as she squirmed fiercely within his bulging tail!

Hara Forest Spring Erza_scarlet_fairy_tail_drawn_by_shexyo__0fbdb4da54ead24fb1b2b6666991a5a1
Erza
Erza
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Adam Genova & Cohorts Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:09 am

Cell was loving everything about his meal. From the swing of her ass cheeks in midair to the jiggle of her breasts in his tail, she struck all the right boxes for him. The outline of her gorgeous face was icing on the cake while he continued to absorb her, drawing her closer and closer to her final destiny with each passing second. Erza Scarlet was rapidly becoming one of his favorite meals to date on shape and taste alone. Not to mention the power she possessed that was thankfully suppressed by the meat serpent.

He let his tail plunge her up and down for a minute straight in order to prolong the absorption, even slapping her ass every few seconds to add to the fun. He could take his time as nobody seemed to be aware of Erza's peril, letting him toy with her to his wicked content. Her legs continued to kick and reflect the line off her shiny pantyhose, heels still remaining in place thanks to the magical nature of the outfit.

"MMmmmmmmm. You taste like strawberries, blackberries, and blueberries. Much sweeter than I would have thought. I was expecting something more spicy." Cell licked his beak while savoring Erza's taste, able to actually convert her energy into a physical taste for her body. She was drawn in further and further until the lips of his tail spread over her huge ass, causing it to jiggle once it was engulfed entirely. Louder screams escaped her lips while her legs began to be pulled in. But even his fun must draw to a close with the quick swallowing of her long, thick legs.

Erza was soon engulfed entirely inside his tail and slowly kneaded toward his torso where she would join so many others...

Hara Forest Spring Image0

Adam Genova & Cohorts
Private First Class
Private First Class

Erza likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Erza Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:56 am

The inside of the tail was sweltering, moist and swampy- much like the mouth of that frog that had tried to eat her in the tavern! The former adventurer could even feel her power being drawn into the creature as he converted her energy into a taste; his recitement of her apparent taste made her shiver within him!

By the Gods... why can't I fight back?! Dammit!! She mentally screamed, her mouth too busy groaning as his slimy insides squished and rubbed against her large breasts and stomach, hips and thighs, feeling her body shimmy upward with every plunging movement with his tail! Her long legs hissed thanks to her nylons rubbing against each other, her legs slinging trails of saliva every which way as her ass and thighs jiggled before him!

She let out a sharp yelp of surprise the first time he slapped her ass, but it became a low murmur of embarrassment following the second or third time! She could leave his grasp, and his tail had a firm grip on her entire upper body! Ahead of her in the moist tunnel of flesh was nearly pitch dark, but it got so incredibly hot. "Ugggh... no... please...!" She cried out. "...Veran. Someone... please...!" She gasped.

Outside the redhead's scissoring long legs began to tire, and with that Cell devoured her. With a long, drawn out slurp, Erza's pedalling legs began to sink into the tunnel of his tail; her green heels clicking repeatedly as they were swiftly engulfed and drawn fully inside him!

GLURP....!

The sound of his tail's suction and the fluid contained within made a slick, wet, gulping noise as Erza's feminine form swiftly travelled up the length of his tail, dipping down before plunging into his lower back...

His stomach bulged out, like the women before her, Erza's shapely form clearly visible as she clawed at the walls of her prison, before like the others...

Groooooooooooan...!

The walls receded, and Erza was seemingly pulled back, her curvy body vanishing from Cell's plump belly which too, receded back into his slender form once more with a-

-GULP!
Erza
Erza
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Adam Genova & Cohorts Tue Jul 11, 2023 2:10 am

Erza wrote:The inside of the tail was sweltering, moist and swampy- much like the mouth of that frog that had tried to eat her in the tavern! The former adventurer could even feel her power being drawn into the creature as he converted her energy into a taste; his recitement of her apparent taste made her shiver within him!

By the Gods... why can't I fight back?! Dammit!! She mentally screamed, her mouth too busy groaning as his slimy insides squished and rubbed against her large breasts and stomach, hips and thighs, feeling her body shimmy upward with every plunging movement with his tail! Her long legs hissed thanks to her nylons rubbing against each other, her legs slinging trails of saliva every which way as her ass and thighs jiggled before him!

She let out a sharp yelp of surprise the first time he slapped her ass, but it became a low murmur of embarrassment following the second or third time! She could leave his grasp, and his tail had a firm grip on her entire upper body! Ahead of her in the moist tunnel of flesh was nearly pitch dark, but it got so incredibly hot. "Ugggh... no... please...!" She cried out. "...Veran. Someone... please...!" She gasped.

Outside the redhead's scissoring long legs began to tire, and with that Cell devoured her. With a long, drawn out slurp, Erza's pedalling legs began to sink into the tunnel of his tail; her green heels clicking repeatedly as they were swiftly engulfed and drawn fully inside him!

GLURP....!

The sound of his tail's suction and the fluid contained within made a slick, wet, gulping noise as Erza's feminine form swiftly travelled up the length of his tail, dipping down before plunging into his lower back...

His stomach bulged out, like the women before her, Erza's shapely form clearly visible as she clawed at the walls of her prison, before like the others...

Groooooooooooan...!

The walls receded, and Erza was seemingly pulled back, her curvy body vanishing from Cell's plump belly which too, receded back into his slender form once more with a-

-GULP!

And with that, Cell absorbed another voluptuous meal across the surface of Galiavan. BUUURRRRPPPP!!!! "Oh my, where are my manners? Excuse me." He muttered to nobody in particular, taking a few moments to contemplate the silence of the bathhouse and take stock of his new power. With a clenched fist, he focused and summoned to right hand a longsword that rivaled the work of a master blacksmith.

"So, summoning weapons and armor? I doubt any of her outfits are flattering to my figure, but the weapons could come in handy." Cell imagined himself in Erza's bunny outfit and was somewhat saddened by the fact he didn't have the figure to pull it off. "Ah well, this'll come in handy eventually." Cell then banished the weapon to hammerspace before silently exiting the bathhouse, sprinting into the forest until he arrived at a cliff face. From there, he flew quietly into the air to assume watch over Hara Village again and see if there was anyone else worth absorbing. For the time being though, he clearly pictured a naked Erza imprisoned within his mind, power and body at his command. She floated in black void alongside Marika and Ushi, his three most favorite meals in current memory.

Adam Genova & Cohorts
Private First Class
Private First Class

Erza and Faerora Vylaerys like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Faerora Vylaerys Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:32 am

Erza wrote:The inside of the tail was sweltering, moist and swampy- much like the mouth of that frog that had tried to eat her in the tavern! The former adventurer could even feel her power being drawn into the creature as he converted her energy into a taste; his recitement of her apparent taste made her shiver within him!

GLURP....!

Groooooooooooan...!

-GULP!

And with that, Cell absorbed another voluptuous meal across the surface of Galiavan. BUUURRRRPPPP!!!! "Oh my, where are my manners? Excuse me." He muttered to nobody in particular, taking a few moments to contemplate the silence of the bathhouse and take stock of his new power. With a clenched fist, he focused and summoned to right hand a longsword that rivaled the work of a master blacksmith.

"So, summoning weapons and armor? I doubt any of her outfits are flattering to my figure, but the weapons could come in handy." Cell imagined himself in Erza's bunny outfit and was somewhat saddened by the fact he didn't have the figure to pull it off. "Ah well, this'll come in handy eventually." Cell then banished the weapon to hammerspace before silently exiting the bathhouse, sprinting into the forest until he arrived at a cliff face. From there, he flew quietly into the air to assume watch over Hara Village again and see if there was anyone else worth absorbing. For the time being though, he clearly pictured a naked Erza imprisoned within his mind, power and body at his command. She floated in black void alongside Marika and Ushi, his three most favorite meals in current memory.

"You'll have to fatten up with more lovely women before you can adequately fill in that plump sow's armor!~" A silky and seductive voice snaked through the wispy mist and steam of the springs, into the ears of Cell. It came from his right, which was odd as there wasn't anyone in his peripheral vision before eating Erza... but now, waded a woman...

Hara Forest Spring Ny3eGny

A... ravishing beauty...

This ethereal beauty was lounging in the pool; her tall frame and curvaceous build made her look intimidatingly massive when compared to Erza whom he had just swallowed whole...

Hara Forest Spring DlAZLsQ

She was seven foot in height, for even though she was seated within the water, the woman's knees were above the surface which barely contained nor obscured her otherworldly beauty; from the crimson painted toenails of the foot extended above the pool, to the top of her head, she was almost Cell's height should she have been standing. Deep mauve colored hair framed the face of this fair skinned creature who simply stared up at Cell who only towered over her due to their positions.

She had a curious, almost playful smile as she glares at the insectoid or reptile synth with her large, crimson gaze. Her long dark eyelashes accented by crimson eyeshadow drew his attention in, before falling to a pair of mirrored facial markings that covered her cheeks as well as her entire, sexy body.

She wore very little, this woman, save the trappings of someone of importance. Gold trimmed Adamantite jewelry inlaid with rubies or with dangling garnets decorated her body. An ornate embossed choker with a ruby rupee at its center with three dangling garnet teardrop gemstones enclosed around her neck; her head adorned with a horned crown trimmed with gold and with polished rubies with delicate embosswork ensorcelled throughout the wide brim crown which gave the impression of natural horns. Her wrists adorned with Adamantite bracelets and bangles trimmed with gold as well as bicep cuffs of similar taste with various gold ring bracelets. Rubies were inlayed into the bicep cuffs, with a pair of matching gold trimmed adamantite anklets (also adorned with rubies) clasped around her ankles. She had a pair of gold string thigh bands which were taut around her upper thighs, easily dimpling her plush flesh.

The only thing she wore that could be considered 'clothing' around that voluptuous and tall frame was a G-String with Adamantite steel 'straps' with a small 'crescent' of what appeared to be crimson silk that barely covered her bare crotch and barely hid her anus in the back; a pair of red silk cords attached to the adamantite metal 'straps' of her thong also held the flaps of her skirt by a pair of gold and ruby inlaid buttons. Thin fabric of white and red made up the skirt, with various crimson snaking thorns leading to large rubies making up her standard. Three red tassels hung off the low hanging side skirts, two in the front that draped over her thighs, while one fell down the crack of her ass and between her thighs from behind.

Other than that... the woman's chest was completely bare, and by her swagger and calm demeanor made Cell speculate that this woman hardly ever wore anything beyond the slightest veil or a napkin's width of material or coverings that were common with most humanoid beings. Unbothered by her near nakedness, her massive bust was only adorned by a pair of adamantite nipple studs with arrow heads on each end skewering her rather small, perky pink nipples. The small size of her nipples and areola made her breasts look even larger. The huge tits were plump and far rounder than her beautiful face; they were also clearly soft and perky in spite of no support.

She had an hourglass shape to her, with long sexy legs adorned with a pair of mirrored, coiling snake tattoos whose heads faced one another on either thigh with their tails starting from the arch of her feet. A pair of red markings adorned her toned, slender torso, accenting her navel at the center, and more vine like markings adorned her forearms. Markings draw in the eyes to a red rupee like gem underneath her choker that is embedded into her flesh above her cleavage; sparkling as beautifully as her large garnet gaze as she licked her plush pink lips whilst glaring at the man-made creature before her.

Last thing to note... were her ears. Long and outward pointed, similar to an elf that were unadorned with jewelry. Her long mauve hair fell with short side locks framing her face while a longer pair fell past her breasts and draped off her bosom like a pair of wispy curtains dripping with water from the hot spring. The rest of her hair fell to mid thigh with much of it now floating above the steamy surface, as she bats her long and salacious eyelashes towards the beast.

Hara Forest Spring SoIQaXb
Hara Forest Spring FFH3weB
Hara Forest Spring VB7ue3m
Hara Forest Spring V4xeeYA

"Your devious and gluttonous ways please me Creature, I watched as you devoured Marika, Ushiko and now Erza; watched with carnal delight!" The woman cooed, one hand sliding down into the water between her legs, her lidded eyes becoming even slits of crimson as her smile broadens and her face flushes pink; her free hand reaching to the closest of her breasts (showing how massive they were with how small her hand was in comparison) as she fondles herself and slides her hand under her bosom and lifts it playfully. "...pleased me very well~" She purred, her long talon like nails (also painted crimson) dimpling her soft flesh.

"I'd like to watch you devour more in such pleasurable ways... and I like to bestow a gift of pleasure upon you... should you accept my blessing." She hummed, leaning her head against her right shoulder as she leaned back. "For I am Faerora Vylaerys the Crimson Queen of Pleasure and Debauchery, soon to be Goddess of Pleasure and Debauchery once I've spread my seedy desire across this realm... I sample in all of life's desserts without judgment, and I can bestow a gift to make you even stronger than a Spiritual Kitsune as my starting gift... but I can provide you with even moar power~ Hmhmhm~" Cackled the seductive vixen with an adorable yet silky voice.

She uncrossed her legs as she spreads them, her bare feet touching the bottom of the pool as she reclined against the stony edge of the hotspring's ledge. "...You'll just have to fuck me... if you can~" She winked, her pointy fang poking her lower lip as she cocked her head in a mockingly bashful manner; batting her big red eyes his direction.
Faerora Vylaerys
Faerora Vylaerys
Recruit
Recruit

Lysendia Crestmane likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down