Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hara Village

+17
Dr. Francine Cavanaugh
Jac Caligo
Sylica D'Lyren
Nilfara the Fortunate
Greedo Haracha
Erza
Yuja the Red
Nekkittan
Crisis Rocan
Sarah Fortuna
Fubuki
Meat Serpent
Momohime Busubara
Rosaria Thach
Masame Shinitase
BastionCon
Miya Ishizu
21 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hara Village - Page 3 Empty Re: Hara Village

Post  Nekkittan Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:52 am

BastionCon wrote:Demonic eyes locked across the clearing as Veran and the Geryon prepared to do battle at full power. Miya and Rosaria could have already digested for all Veran knew so toying with his foe was not an option. The ancient dinosaur unleashed a blizzard of frost and ice spears upon the transformed devil, skewering him in both legs and his left shoulder. Ice also encompassed his body, flash freezing Veran in an ice block that glimmered under the sun.

The Geryon cackled in the form of harsh growl, marching upon his frozen opponent with the intention of finishing him. Footfalls thundered while he marched across the clearing, massive claws on his right hand ready to skewer Veran. He let out a mighty roar as he stabbed through the ice and pierced Veran's demonic torso, lifting him up to lick the blood from his claws. The devil hung limp, crimson dribbling down the Geryon's arm and lapped up a long, leathery tongue.

But now his foe was precisely where he wanted him. Driven by the power of his Devil Trigger, Veran let out a fierce battle cry and drew his blade. With infernal speed and unearthly strength, he cut off gigantic hand to ribbons, claws and all. The Geryon blinked once. Twice in disbelief. How could something so small be so powerful? Fire erupted from the point of his severed limb, courtesy of a digesting Miya granting her power. Veran swatted away the flames while falling to the ground, ripping the broken claw out of his chest with his right hand. The sizeable hole in his torso healed within moments, leaving him none the worse for wear.

Now it was time for the battle to end at last. As the Geryon reared back and threw its flaming stub out to strike Veran, the demon swordsman inhaled and exhaled with a metallic breath. "Now die and plague this world no more! Veran bellowed before disappearing in a flash. He unleashed a flurry of slashes too fast for the naked eye to track, dissecting the Geryon's front body in countless strikes. From head to toe, Veran cleaved through its scales as though they were simple strands of straw, showering the entire area in ancient blood and gore.

Veran delighted in the slaughter, scaly coat flapping in the wind with each sword stroke. Eventually nothing was left of the Geryon's front half, utterly destroyed by the ferocity of Veran's assault. He finished his onslaught by sheathing his blade into the scabbard of his left arm, finally decapitating the bipedal reptile with an X-shaped blow.

Hara Village - Page 3 Bdad40d585861c9d67b00c7927a4176d

Veran wasted no time in reverting to his human form and dug through the tattered body to rescue Miya and Rosaria. He was able to find Miya first, covered in blood and acid but still breathing. He cradled her in his left arm while rooting around for Rosaria. Eventually he found her in the second stomach, outfit nearly melted and skin covered in red splotches, but she was alive as well. "I'm glad you're both okay. Let's get you out of all this blood now." He said to them with a heavy sigh of relief. Just a few seconds longer and Rosaria might have been digested.

He carried them to the shade of a tree at the north of the clearing and set them gently side by side. Using his newly regenerated coat, Veran cleaned their faces and measured their breathing. It was stunted and probably hindered by lingering fluids in their throat. Considering it was their lives at stake, Veran began performing CPR. He pumped Rosaria's chest first and blew sharp breaths into her mouth, noting how soft and full her lips were. Her breasts were also soft beneath his hands, practically begging him to grope them. But he had morals and only touched the nun as required.

He repeated the process Miya, resisting the same urges but slightly enjoying the lip to lip contact nonetheless. In order to keep them warm after they had spat out the lingering acid, Veran wrapped both women in his coat and cradled each in an arm. He propped himself against the tree and simply looked skyward, a triumphant smile on his face.

"Hey Yuja," exclaimed a sultry and playful voice close to the now slumbering trio. "looks like these three 'ave been through the ringer! Think they encountered our quarry?" Asked the tall, impossibly curvaceous, scantily clad, nekomimi warrior- Nekkittan:

Hara Village - Page 3 F083c297699995edbc1b5fca07776c1f

She was a little over 6 foot tall, without her armored greeves for support, had tanned skin with white hair and fur with light brown tipped ends. She had a very luxurious and fluffy tail, which was now wrapping around the young and handsome (literal unbeknownst to her) devil, which was the slumbering Veran. She got close, in spite of the pair of slumbering females wrapped up in his arms, the playful flirt slid herself between them, straddling him with her back to his chest! She looked over her shoulder and licked her lips. "He's quite a catch, nyaah, he cuts a dashing figure of 'emself, even with these half-naked, slimy ladies at his side, nyan~" She purred, rubbing her plush ass against his crotch while her floofy tail continued to rub and snake around his head and face. Her fur was very soft, not as soft as a kitsunes, but close enough. It was the envy of many nekomimi in her hometown that she was blessed with so many features, the tail number one among them!

"Think we can keep him, Yuj?" she playfully asked her elven partner with a salacious smile.

Nekkittan
Private
Private

BastionCon and Yuja the Red like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuja the Red Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:43 am

"Nekki, you're such an unabashed pervert..." sighed Yuja the Red who appeared from the brush opposite of her Nekomimi partner in crime.

Hara Village - Page 3 2cac90d39d837aff997fa6cc673da8cf

Yuja was a rare desert elf, descending from a branch that had managed to live this long into the current era without transforming into the Desert Golden Ghoul Lamia that plague much of the deserts of Domescadia thanks to the Demon God's curse. Like her companion, Yuja was also quite an attractive young woman. Well... young physically speaking- Yuja was turning 969 next month and Nekkittan was what? 179 or so? Maybe less or more in human years, being from a small hamlet of the now long lost Ravenhawke.

They were travelling together, and had wasted five days waiting in Hara Village for their healer to show up, so were leaving without her. "Ugh... this is why you can be such a pain to travel with, Nekki! You can't just... up and steal a slumbering man! Its called kidnapping, almost in the literal sense the last time when you dragged that poor kid pretending to be a private eye!" She reminded the mischievous Nekomimi:

Hara Village - Page 3 Unknown

She blinked at the man and the two women that flanked them. They looked pretty banged up, and then shook her head. "Our prey wouldn't have left bodies. These guys could have killed it, but I doubt it. We'll have to search the area as we pull out of here." She said before placing her hands on her wide hips, and cocked her head to the side, blinking her large red eyes. She's not wrong, he's pretty hot for a human...

Yuja the Red
Recruit
Recruit

BastionCon and Nekkittan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Nekkittan Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:01 am

Yuja the Red wrote:"Nekki, you're such an unabashed pervert..." sighed Yuja the Red who appeared from the brush opposite of her Nekomimi partner in crime.

Yuja was a rare desert elf, descending from a branch that had managed to live this long into the current era without transforming into the Desert Golden Ghoul Lamia that plague much of the deserts of Domescadia thanks to the Demon God's curse. Like her companion, Yuja was also quite an attractive young woman. Well... young physically speaking- Yuja was turning 969 next month and Nekkittan was what? 179 or so? Maybe less or more in human years, being from a small hamlet of the now long lost Ravenhawke.

They were travelling together, and had wasted five days waiting in Hara Village for their healer to show up, so were leaving without her. "Ugh... this is why you can be such a pain to travel with, Nekki! You can't just... up and steal a slumbering man! Its called kidnapping, almost in the literal sense the last time when you dragged that poor kid pretending to be a private eye!" She reminded the mischievous Nekomimi:

She blinked at the man and the two women that flanked them. They looked pretty banged up, and then shook her head. "Our prey wouldn't have left bodies. These guys could have killed it, but I doubt it. We'll have to search the area as we pull out of here." She said before placing her hands on her wide hips, and cocked her head to the side, blinking her large red eyes. She's not wrong, he's pretty hot for a human...

"Nyyyan~?" She purred in question form back at her partner as she swished her tail across Veran's face, and her plush ass into his crotch. "Oh? Stealing a man is wrong? Well thats rich coming from a woman whose people kicked out for that exact reason, so a bit of the pot calling the kettle black, no? Hohoho~" Kittan giggled noblewoman like, before licking her lips and leaning against the seemingly unconscious Veran.

"You mean that cute youth in the last village we hired? I wouldn't call it that since the sweet lad waddled back into the village on his own with that big grin on his face! Oh, he may have left a boy, but he returned a man~ So, no... I wouldn't consider that kidnapping since we did more than NAP!" The Neko cooed, licking her lips salaciously.

"Well, I'm not leaving without him or a taste of him- this silver haired lad behind me has a GODLY blade~!" She purred. "Oh, nyaaaaaaaan~ I could get on top of that!" She gasped in an erotic manner as she played with her large breasts, mostly to tease her companion, but partly because she felt as though her not too subtle interactions may have had an effect on Veran as he lay there!

Nekkittan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:13 am

Nekkittan wrote:
Yuja the Red wrote:"Nekki, you're such an unabashed pervert..." sighed Yuja the Red who appeared from the brush opposite of her Nekomimi partner in crime.

"Nyyyan~?" She purred in question form back at her partner as she swished her tail across Veran's face, and her plush ass into his crotch. "Oh? Stealing a man is wrong? Well thats rich coming from a woman whose people kicked out for that exact reason, so a bit of the pot calling the kettle black, no? Hohoho~" Kittan giggled noblewoman like, before licking her lips and leaning against the seemingly unconscious Veran.

"You mean that cute youth in the last village we hired? I wouldn't call it that since the sweet lad waddled back into the village on his own with that big grin on his face! Oh, he may have left a boy, but he returned a man~ So, no... I wouldn't consider that kidnapping since we did more than NAP!" The Neko cooed, licking her lips salaciously.

"Well, I'm not leaving without him or a taste of him- this silver haired lad behind me has a GODLY blade~!" She purred. "Oh, nyaaaaaaaan~ I could get on top of that!" She gasped in an erotic manner as she played with her large breasts, mostly to tease her companion, but partly because she felt as though her not too subtle interactions may have had an effect on Veran as he lay there!

Veran felt rather odd as something soft, round, and curvaceous rubbed against his entire body. He thought he was dreaming at first, reaching out for the two plush orbs that were rubbing against his chiseled torso. He gave them a squeeze then wrapped his arms around the form's wide hips, grabbing what he assumed was her ass to give it a tight squeeze as well.

Though still half asleep, Veran leaned into the sexy figure pressed against him with consent....
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Nekkittan and Yuja the Red like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuja the Red Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:23 am

BastionCon wrote:
Nekkittan wrote:

Veran felt rather odd as something soft, round, and curvaceous rubbed against his entire body. He thought he was dreaming at first, reaching out for the two plush orbs that were rubbing against his chiseled torso. He gave them a squeeze then wrapped his arms around the form's wide hips, grabbing what he assumed was her ass to give it a tight squeeze as well.

Though still half asleep, Veran leaned into the sexy figure pressed against him with consent....

"Nekki.....!" Growled the blushing elf! "That...that was because I had too much to drink! Again, we been through this, you're the bigger pervert of the three of us!" Yuja stammered! She palmed her face and shook her head as she continued to be salacious with the unconscious man. "Look, do you want to be fondled in your sle--what am I saying, you fondle ME in my sleep! Ugh... you have no shame!! If your sword skills were as equal as your perversion you'd be a candidate for the Demon King, or even as General Barduwulf's equal in combat!" She sighed.... before noticing the man had turned the fluffy nekomimi around and... reciprocated her partner's perversions...?

Yuja flustered, blinking her large red eyes. "Wow, even in front of those unconscious women, you're gonna seduce a slumbering man into your cave of wonders...? Eh, I don't need a charge, just come follow me when you're... finished." she sighed, rolling her eyes and slightly jealous as she followed the tracks to where could have been the prey they sought. She was unsure if this man had killed it, splitting it open to rescue those slumbering, mostly naked maidens but she'd find out soon enough...

Yuja the Red
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Nekkittan Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:39 am

Yuja the Red wrote:
BastionCon wrote:
Nekkittan wrote:

"Nekki.....!" Growled the blushing elf! "That...that was because I had too much to drink! Again, we been through this, you're the bigger pervert of the three of us!" Yuja stammered! She palmed her face and shook her head as she continued to be salacious with the unconscious man. "Look, do you want to be fondled in your sle--what am I saying, you fondle ME in my sleep! Ugh... you have no shame!! If your sword skills were as equal as your perversion you'd be a candidate for the Demon King, or even as General Barduwulf's equal in combat!" She sighed.... before noticing the man had turned the fluffy nekomimi around and... reciprocated her partner's perversions...?

Yuja flustered, blinking her large red eyes. "Wow, even in front of those unconscious women, you're gonna seduce a slumbering man into your cave of wonders...? Eh, I don't need a charge, just come follow me when you're... finished." she sighed, rolling her eyes and slightly jealous as she followed the tracks to where could have been the prey they sought. She was unsure if this man had killed it, splitting it open to rescue those slumbering, mostly naked maidens but she'd find out soon enough...

"Nyyyyaahaha~!" half gasped, half laughed the curvaceous Nekkittan, whose graceous curves were taken in by the warm and rough hands of a well practiced swordsman! She would know, as she could feel the subtle bumps of calluses one gets from training for many years. "My my!" She purred, her green eyes lidded as she glances to the flustered and jealous Yuja now behind her. "You're just jealous Yujahhhh~" Nekki half moaned at the end, giggling as her paramour continued to tease her plush, warm and inviting flesh. She hooked her legs around his waist and looked into the man's face, where she realized he was acting off instinct! "Oh my... you are impressive..." she purred, licking his cheek. He didn't stir... and he tasted delicious~

She licked his chin, the corner of his mouth before she forced her lips upon the semi-conscious man. She moaned into his mouth as her tongue with its unique texture played with his! Her fluffy tail swished between his legs- and despite the floof, her tail managed to undo that pesky belt of his as she then yanked his pants down a little~ She had to check the goods with her free hand as her other guided one of his hands under her bikini top; her nipples light pink in contrast to her tanned body, her breasts soft and malleable like bread dough, but there was so much of it- being pressed against his chest like this almost threatened to force her head away from his!

"Mmmhmmm~~" She moaned into his mouth, her green eyes closed and her ears folded as she felt his powerful touch! Her ass jiggled from his teasing, and her tail rubbed against the back of his hand, to keep it there a little longer~

Nekkittan
Private
Private

Yuja the Red likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:57 am

Veran returned Nekkittan's playful moan by pressing his lips against her, huge ass still gripped firm in his hands. He traced his right pointer finger along her buttocks before moving to gently stroke her tail, pants still pulled down to showing his full on erection.

This was a nice dream he had no intention of ending anytime soon. It was nice to embrace the pleasures of the flesh and his human side every once in a while, letting passion fuel his actions for once instead of cold logic and a warrior's will. His muscles tensed as he then slid his hands around the cat woman's hips and effortlessly lifted her up to straddle his groin, ripping away her skimpy outfit with the hands of a seasoned swordsman.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Nekkittan Tue Jul 19, 2022 4:26 am

BastionCon wrote:Veran returned Nekkittan's playful moan by pressing his lips against her, huge ass still gripped firm in his hands. He traced his right pointer finger along her buttocks before moving to gently stroke her tail, pants still pulled down to showing his full on erection.

This was a nice dream he had no intention of ending anytime soon. It was nice to embrace the pleasures of the flesh and his human side every once in a while, letting passion fuel his actions for once instead of cold logic and a warrior's will. His muscles tensed as he then slid his hands around the cat woman's hips and effortlessly lifted her up to straddle his groin, ripping away her skimpy outfit with the hands of a seasoned swordsman.

Nekkittan murred as this seasoned swordsman was able to manipulate her tall and curvy body with such ease and finesse! She continued to play a tug of war with his tongue, while he played with and ran his fingers through her thick, fluffy tail~

She felt her top roll up, her panties ripped aside, the belt bouncing against her hips as the Pussy Cat's pussy descended upon his full, unbridled, unrestrained COCK! "Nyaaahmmmph!~" erotically cried the nekomimi, whose half lidded green eyes rolled back as she felt his length drive deep inside her! She flexed her muscular thighs, squeezing his slenderish body against her plush one as he did this, making it an effort to withdraw his, heh, 'sword' from her 'sheath'. She rocked her hips against him, her tight and moist insides put up a slight match to his mighty blade, but even walls folded with time! Her muffled moans and purrs were animalistic, and could be heard by her Elven partner who wandered ahead, trying to drown out the perverted cat's lecherous actions!

The stroking of her tail was an added pleasure, as beast-kin often received pleasurable sensations when stroking the fur of the ear or the tail, specifically more when teased at the base of the spine. It was a sensation humans wouldn't understand, but for the mostly female races of Beast-Kin in all their forms, such a hard to describe experience was better translated as a 'second G-spot'; it was also the reason why on Galiavan it was generally rude to stroke a Beast Kin's tail without permission... but most like Nekkittan here? Didn't care. She was an open pervert who had pleasure in seeking pleasure. She usually knew when to keep herself from getting pregnant, but in this odd, sexy case she couldn't think of such practicalities and would have to worry about such things later on down the road~

"Nyaaannmfff... yess~" Nekkittan purred with the moment she was granted with breath, her voice low, husky, and breathy. Soon snuffed out by Veran's lips as he pulled her into him again! She gyrated her hips as her tail continued to swish behind her, before stiffening! She could feel the tip of his sword entering her deepest depths, and the pleasure was becoming beyond euphoric as her juices flowed around his member several times! The natural lubrication only allowed Veran to thrust more repeatedly, more deeply and more concentrated on her G-spot! Oh my Gooooods yessss! YESS!! Fill ME! FILL ME TO THE BRIM!! Cried the Catgirl inside, her lidded green eyes glazed with euphoric glee, her lashes fluttering, her ears low and twitching and the bell around her neck ringing as she was being rammed by a unconscious devil!

Her gauntlets dug into his back, but even that didn't threaten waking the demon! She left faint trenches down his back under his vest, out of his vest, which had opened in the front thanks to her large, humongous tits! Said tits flattened against his perspiring, ripped flesh! Running down his taut muscle like a washboard, Nekkittan's plush tits each flopped and down between full presses which flattened the enormous mammaries against him!

So deep...so....deeeep....! She mentally moaned, her body undulating against his warm, taut and inviting body!

Nekkittan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Tue Jul 19, 2022 6:17 pm

Nekkittan wrote:
BastionCon wrote:Veran returned Nekkittan's playful moan by pressing his lips against her, huge ass still gripped firm in his hands. He traced his right pointer finger along her buttocks before moving to gently stroke her tail, pants still pulled down to showing his full on erection.

Nekkittan murred as this seasoned swordsman was able to manipulate her tall and curvy body with such ease and finesse! She continued to play a tug of war with his tongue, while he played with and ran his fingers through her thick, fluffy tail~

She felt her top roll up, her panties ripped aside, the belt bouncing against her hips as the Pussy Cat's pussy descended upon his full, unbridled, unrestrained COCK! "Nyaaahmmmph!~" erotically cried the nekomimi, whose half lidded green eyes rolled back as she felt his length drive deep inside her! She flexed her muscular thighs, squeezing his slenderish body against her plush one as he did this, making it an effort to withdraw his, heh, 'sword' from her 'sheath'. She rocked her hips against him, her tight and moist insides put up a slight match to his mighty blade, but even walls folded with time! Her muffled moans and purrs were animalistic, and could be heard by her Elven partner who wandered ahead, trying to drown out the perverted cat's lecherous actions!

The stroking of her tail was an added pleasure, as beast-kin often received pleasurable sensations when stroking the fur of the ear or the tail, specifically more when teased at the base of the spine. It was a sensation humans wouldn't understand, but for the mostly female races of Beast-Kin in all their forms, such a hard to describe experience was better translated as a 'second G-spot'; it was also the reason why on Galiavan it was generally rude to stroke a Beast Kin's tail without permission... but most like Nekkittan here? Didn't care. She was an open pervert who had pleasure in seeking pleasure. She usually knew when to keep herself from getting pregnant, but in this odd, sexy case she couldn't think of such practicalities and would have to worry about such things later on down the road~

"Nyaaannmfff... yess~" Nekkittan purred with the moment she was granted with breath, her voice low, husky, and breathy. Soon snuffed out by Veran's lips as he pulled her into him again! She gyrated her hips as her tail continued to swish behind her, before stiffening! She could feel the tip of his sword entering her deepest depths, and the pleasure was becoming beyond euphoric as her juices flowed around his member several times! The natural lubrication only allowed Veran to thrust more repeatedly, more deeply and more concentrated on her G-spot! Oh my Gooooods yessss! YESS!! Fill ME! FILL ME TO THE BRIM!! Cried the Catgirl inside, her lidded green eyes glazed with euphoric glee, her lashes fluttering, her ears low and twitching and the bell around her neck ringing as she was being rammed by a unconscious devil!

Her gauntlets dug into his back, but even that didn't threaten waking the demon! She left faint trenches down his back under his vest, out of his vest, which had opened in the front thanks to her large, humongous tits! Said tits flattened against his perspiring, ripped flesh! Running down his taut muscle like a washboard, Nekkittan's plush tits each flopped and down between full presses which flattened the enormous mammaries against him!

So deep...so....deeeep....! She mentally moaned, her body undulating against his warm, taut and inviting body!

The half slumbering devil thrusted upward into the catwoman's flower, driving their pleasure deeper and further with each movement. He pressed his face into her massive mammaries for warmth, even motorboating them for a few seconds for added fun. Veran continued the sexathon for several minutes, sweat glistening over his body while they road one another all the while.

Eventually though it had to come to an end like all good things. Once he had experienced enough sexual pleasure, Veran climaxed inside of Nekkittan with all that he could muster. She was filled as much as she could while they became covered in his bodily fluids, limbs still interlocked as they held each other to catch their breaths. Veran remained in a stupor the entire time, a side effect of unleashing his Devil Trigger so potently against the Geryon.

It would be several more minutes yet before he would actually awaken as well, leaving Nekkittan to do what she wanted with him until then...
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Nekkittan Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:06 pm

BastionCon wrote:

The half slumbering devil thrusted upward into the catwoman's flower, driving their pleasure deeper and further with each movement. He pressed his face into her massive mammaries for warmth, even motorboating them for a few seconds for added fun. Veran continued the sexathon for several minutes, sweat glistening over his body while they road one another all the while.

Eventually though it had to come to an end like all good things. Once he had experienced enough sexual pleasure, Veran climaxed inside of Nekkittan with all that he could muster. She was filled as much as she could while they became covered in his bodily fluids, limbs still interlocked as they held each other to catch their breaths. Veran remained in a stupor the entire time, a side effect of unleashing his Devil Trigger so potently against the Geryon.

It would be several more minutes yet before he would actually awaken as well, leaving Nekkittan to do what she wanted with him until then...

A benefit to the slumbering devil was that such sexual pleasure helped regenerate some of that lost energy, while for the nekomimi she got to get off to her carnal desires~

Nekkittan arched her neck and meowed in a high pitched mew of pleasure! "Mroooooooooooow~" She bellowed, feeling Veran's head between her plush bosom, her hands wrapping the back of his head and pulling him in! Feeling him shake his head made her chest ticklish and her thighs relax. "Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan~!" Screamed the Nekomimi who felt her bliss overcome her, Veran climaxing inside her, his fluids overflowing and leaked out of her. "Haaa....haa...haaa..." Nekkittan panted, sweat rolling down her curvaceous, tanned flesh. She saw her unconscious paramour was perspiring a lot, and, being her weird self, lapped at his chest with her rough tongue. The salty taste of his flesh was delectable, and she dragged her tongue from his chest to his neck, giggling as she squeezed her thighs to drain his cock still inside her of everything left~

"Hahhh...ahh... I may have to steal you~" She purred into his ear playfully before nibbling the lower part with her fangs. She waited for his hardened blade to become more flaccid before she withdrew her hips and leaned over Veran, rubbing her cheek against his- much like a cat. "Now I got your scent memorized~" She purred, kissing his cheek, before standing up and wincing. He put such a toll on her body, she was hobbling! "Can't say I had sex with a sleeping man that was this good...!" She giggled, as she collected her panties, all the while fluids ran between her thighs. She needed to wash up, and didn't even think about how her womb had been exposed to his seed! She didn't rightfully care at that moment, it was all too much fun!

Nekkittan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuja the Red Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:26 am

While Yuja attempted to drown out the noise of Nekkittan's moans of pleasure by following the tracks of the man she was being pleased by, the Desert Elf hunkered down and observed the ancient Geryon's corpse. "This thing should have been just a fossil... how on earth did something like this get resurrected? How curious..." she sighed, and stood up, clapping her hands. As curious as it was, this wasn't the quarry they were seeking. With her hands on her wide, child rearing hips, the Desert Elf shook her head side to side at the corpse and admired the sheer skill it too to slice into it. So the thing does have two stomachs... a beast conjured by a mad wizard that became a problem for many humans throughout Galiavan in the 1900s or so my mother tells it. Strange to see one in the flesh, it must have been a real brute to fight while still filled with life... Yuja thought, and paid respects to those lost to its insatiable appetite.

She knew their beast was either nesting in the woodlands surrounding Hara Village, or had crossed back to the Beijio Mountains where it was first spotted. An offspring of Amaine the Red Mother as she was called in her people's tongue was not something to take likely. Amaine's children were notably... hungry. Gluttony was their flaw, but with that flaw they had major power and flame magic to defend themselves with. Meaning- they were not to be trifled with. The bounty for this red scaled dragon's head was immense, and was an issued writ by the Empress some time ago. She didn't really care to become a high ranking officer in her military, but the pay split between herself and Nekkittan would be fine- especially since Tyris never bothered showing. "That damn Sword Saint is probably holed up in the town over, drunk..." she sighed.

Shortly after finding the corpse, she returned to where she left Nekki, and saw only the three from before. "Huh, finished already?" She said with a huff of jealousy, before approaching the man, and gave him the courtesy of at least pulling his trousers back up... but she too couldn't help but blush at the size of his lance even whilst flaccid. "Well, in that case you must have done a number to her friend. Forgive my partner's carnal desires..." she said with sweat rolling down her neck and with a single hand in a prayer gesture. She blinked at his mild state of undress, and began fixing his vest as well, before pushing the hair from his face... and was startled.

"Lord... Everin Faust? No... no, that isn't possible!" she whispered. She had seen the blue devil once, when she was barely an elfling. He had crossed the desert of Domescadia seeking a stone of power and had asked her clan of its location. He was the Demon King, but he seemed very pleasant if not stoic. He got very angry with her approaching his blade, the legendary Yamato.

Lord Everin Faust wrote:"Stay well away from that child. The legendary Yamato only answers to a master who can equal in its strength. Any who are deemed unworthy perish and are devoured in mind and soul, and become nothing more than a mad beast of chaos till they too are consumed by the blade..."

She shivered from such memories, and when looking at his real sword, decided to stay well enough away. Gods and Primals above... Did Nekki fuck a ghost?! Yuja gulped, before shaking her head. "N-no, not possible..." she stood up and fixed her own clothing which began to slip again. "Damn armor... keeps slipping. Need to be refitted next town we get to... not enough time to get it done here with that dragon roaming about." she sighed. She looked down at the slumbering Veran and smiled. "But she's right, he's definitely a handsome one."

She then blinked. "...where the devil did that mangy beast run off too anyway?" Yuja asked herself, and looked around with her hands on her hips. She seen none of her companion's gear laying about, but saw the impressions of her greeves in the earth... Damn, they were really at it... Yuja blushed then began listening with her ears...

"Ah, the river." she sighed. The female warrior began to head for the river herself, her shapely body sashaying into the wood line once more.

Yuja the Red
Recruit
Recruit

Nekkittan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Nekkittan Wed Jul 20, 2022 1:08 am

Nekkitan waded in the nearby river... well, more of a stream really. Bathing her naked body of the sweat, the grit, the remaining discharge of sexual fluids running down her thighs... The nekomimi purred as she bathed and showed off her tall, dark skinned, naked body to the natural world! Her light pink nipples were still rock hard from the teasing of her tits, and she still found it hard to stand somewhat, wanting to take a seat by the bank. Her clothes and armor were neatly folded and piled by the edge of the river, but her magic claymore was stabbed into the water beside her. She was a ditz at times, but she was no fool... never trust any body of water around Galiavan. From the large fish, frog, salamander or what have you- something was always hungry and willing to take down a sexy maiden bathing in the stream.

She took extra care to her tail and ears, flicking it to dry it off. "I'll have to comb you after~" She purred, caressing her own tail before taking her blade by the grip and heading back to the bank...

Nekkittan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Fortuna Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:55 pm

Crisis Rocan wrote:Turning tricks, what am I a fucking hooker.  Oh joy, I had just about had it with being the happy sport in fate's bastard game of kill-a-chap, I’d been playing most of my existence…  Well for the moment anyway, and I had a feeling there was only one trick this pony could do that would get not just a rise but a satisfactory conclusion to this pirate shindig.

Mighty fine shindig…

Yeah I was looking to cause just a little ruckus, with the pirate captain.  I mean I do owe him for hanging me.  And to be fair he only killed me once, so kicking his ass would suffice, it’s not like he was a lizardman or anything…

Although he did kind of look like one from the top down view.  Dammit now I want a Mountain Dew.  And they just don’t have the right stuff here.  God I’m rolling my eyes at all of this, I swear it feels like my day to day life is a bit too forced at times.  But hey you know sometimes you just have to grab the bull by his balls and yank…

Well who the hell wants to get run through by a horn, what are you fucking stupid, trust me!  That getting impaled shit over fucking rated.  Instead I like taking ballsy chances… Oh bad pun.

A fun trick huh?  No matter what happens next no interruptions Kay!

I said with a deliberate wink to the Red one.  Ohhhh.  This is going to hurt!

Alright double or nothing Popeye.  I’ll pay you everything she took twice over, if you can shoot me dead right here.  Hell I’ll let you use every shot you have in your gun.  But when you lose and you will,you walk out of here, get on your ship and sail away never looking back.

For effect I reached down and slid my hand across the well placed foot and leg on my lap, then pulled it up holding a bag of clinking coins.  Setting it on the table never letting it go.  I nodded to it, bet somebody is wondering just where I pulled that bag of coins out from right,  wait for it… wait for it.  

But if you ding my shades, so help me, I swear to!

Bang thud! Snap, goes my neck straight back as I take a bullet to the head,

I swear to…

I swear to…

I swear to…

I swear to…

I swear to…

I swear to…

I swear to…

Bang, bang, bang bangity bang bang.  Thud, smack, kablam, kapow.

Seriously how many bullets do you have in that gun?

You would think by now, he would be tired of shooting me in the face and not seeing my brains splatter all over the place.  In fact you would think my face would be swiss cheese right now.  And I warned about dinging my sunglasses, and he keeps shooting me straight in the shades.  Dick!  To be fair… they are heavy and pretty much indestructible.  I mean what kind of an ashole makes 400 pound sunglas…  Oh wait, that would be me!  As I look down at the pile of crushed bullets rolling around the table top.  Well Popeye was getting even more pissed. He checked his gun and leveled it one last time at my head.

If there is even one scratch on my shades, you are going to wish that your gods weren’t.

And the rude ass bitch shot me between the eyes just above the rim of my shades.  Guess he got tired of using my sunglasses as a backboard for his bricklaying shots.  My head snapped back good and hard that time.  And he laughed as I finally stopped bouncing back from his shots… to my face!  I wasn’t pissed just yet!

He walked over continuing to laugh as he placed his hand on my bag of coins.  Knocking my hand away as it flopped off the bag catching the draw string mid flop.  He stuck his hand in grinning as he lifted the coins out letting them slip through his fingers to fall back into the bag.  Then he stuck his hand in once again to repeat the process.  Wait for it…

What? I called him Popeye. I had to do the laugh.  I got to hand it to him… that’s one hell of a joke…  Applause… oh… right bear trap in a bag… hand… not clapping for that.   But he certainly was howling from the pain of having his hand clipped off.

I raised my head up as the bag, bear trap and coins all coiled together and retracted onto my hand turning into a glove of chains and rings.

Hara Village - Page 3 HTB1TiYlVCrqK1RjSZK9q6xyypXa0

I warn..

I raised my hand as I was about to speak my finger up like I was going to make a point to the idiot rising to my feet, but honestly...  He was in no condition to listen even had I finished that statement.  I shook my head and took off my shades looking them over.  The scowl on my face deepening as I noticed impossibly… a scratch on the edge of my shades.

Setting them down gently onto the table, to make sure they didn’t tip it over.   I grabbed Popeye the handy sailor boy and gripped his head clenching his hair tightly in my hand as I did.  I whispered into his ear too softly to be heard, it was lost but the point was going to be well and thoroughly understood in just a moment.

Slam, slam, I drove his face straight down onto the table, which didn’t even wiggle with my shader weighing it down.

I warned you about my sunglasses asshole!

SLAM!  Crunch, squish… eeewww brain matter, I pulled his head back up, his body suddenly limp.  Shit…. I got idiot all over my shades.  Ughhh, that’s worse than the scratch.  But I do the courteous thing, I walk his limp dead caved in face body to the door and hurl it out toward the pirate ship.  Fuck it, not my problem… yet!  I walk back and sit back down at the table, my gloved hand spotlessly clean,  Krafay you blood sucking whore.  He’ll do anything to get even a smidgen of freedom I swear.  I picked up my shades and looked at them once again, shaking my head as the gross remains of the now dead pirate captain slipped off them.

And I told him not to ding my shades.  Seriously idiot isn’t so easy to clean off of them.

The lovely red head smiled as she felt the interesting man caress her legs, and simply watched as that big brute before them continued to lose his temper. Shot after shot, she took, as the brute shot the impressive man's sunglasses over and over, not really perturbed by the incident unfolding before her as she was already rubbing her legs against the man's lap as he sat. When the idiot finally decided to raise his aim just a tad higher, did she glance over to the interesting fellow to see his head snap back, the blood and carnage, the whole nine yards. She sighed, and went back to her mug. I'm certainly not drunk enough to fuck Brutus here, I'll just wait till he collects his money and plug him in the side of the- She began when she felt the man's body stir beneath her legs. The sailor didn't take much note of that at first, most continued to twitch when shot in the head, but glanced up when Brutus screamed his head off! Sarah saw his hand, first and foremost- was completely in tatters thanks to the bear trap. She was most impressed as the more interesting, and previously thought 'dead man' who had just been shot in the forehead shot up from his seat- depriving the pretty bonnie eyed pirate of her footrest, whilst he tore into Brutus... brutally.

As he did, she tried to mess with his sunglasses, noting the scratch mark. She couldn't really move them, they were heavy as sin! How the hell does he wear these...? She pondered, but soon was relieved of them as a bar man came up to wipe up the remaining mess left on the table.

Hara Village - Page 3 De205j9-d3b74b08-ce6d-4689-aa9a-b6699bcd6901

"Well, that certainly was an impressive show." She finally answered, now that it was back to the pair. She appeared shocked, but quickly dropped the act as she leaned over and with a piece of the brute's ascot, wiped the grit and gristle from the corner of the man's shades- whilst also giving him a lovely view:

Hara Village - Page 3 Pirate-miss-fortune-fantasy-art-league-of-legends-lol-wallpaper-64572_w635

"...what was your name again? Mr. Interesting?" She purred, before introducing herself: "I'm Captain Fortuna, but call me Sarah, love~" winked the provocative pirate.
Sarah Fortuna
Sarah Fortuna
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:48 pm

Jesus, how hard was that landing? I must have hit my head harder than I thought...

I'm looking around but all I can really make out at the moment is a few patches of blood and the weirdest music playing on my internal sound track.. Is it rock? Is it native, or maybe it's Maybelline? The fuck if I know, I'm hearing Snorkalcryzins, and I'm pretty sure I've got I Flitzerbuckskin on my face. Hmm. So I do the only thing a wise man does when he has I Flitzerbuckskin on his face. I rub the center of my forehead, to give the Skirbystweez, and make it run away.

What? Don't give me that look. You've never been to Third Mars, on the fifth of Glorginberg.

I'm not making this up. Anything as fucked up as a Flitzerbuckskin, is just to bizarre to be made up. Seriously you're giving my imagination way too much credit. And Flitzerbuckskin, are absolutely tick like, on Third Mars, especially on the fifth of Glorginberg.

You don't believe me. Fuck! John Carter would have believed me, he gets it, with the whole out of body experience space travel thing he does. Any waysssss. Where was I? Oh right.

FINGERING THE GAPING FUCKING HOLE IN THE MIDDLE OF MY FOREHEAD, LIKE A MORON! But it is the proper medically approve method for chasing off Flitzerbuckskin. I got nothing really I don't. I'm just standing there kind of staring off fingering the hole in the middle of my forehead. What a smuck. I don't even register what is being said to me as I hear a voice close at hand, kind of soft and squishy, or are those her breasts.

Nope I'm pretty sure it's this hole in the middle fo my head, that's causing all these weird internal soundtrack songs to be playing.

So glad I'm not wearing my shades right noooooo

Everybody thinks I'm just a Fuck Boy... and cue the collapsing into a pile of hole in the head. OOoowwwwww

OOOowwww.

Cue the black outs..

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Fubuki Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:19 am

Meat Serpent wrote:
Fubuki wrote:
Meat Serpent wrote:
Fubuki wrote:Fubuki, properly clothed again, and having decided to 'wander away' from the soul of Mikaru inhabiting Masame Shinitase's body as the woman... just was too loud and drunk to deal with than she liked.

She began texting the head office of her findings, of the doomed crew and scientists, of the frogs... and of Veran. She was only slightly buzzed due to Mikaru's insistence, which made the matter of reporting a little easier... but, before then, she thought she could hear someone screaming for help.

Hara Village - Page 3 Degiqpb-d41acc8a-8ce4-4376-879c-bb2e69ad702e

"Hm?" Fubuki hummed, looking up and around the village, sliding her Tenik Mobile Phone into the pocket of her dress. What on Earth was...? She thought, before it started up again! She looked around anxiously, and couldn't see anyone else reacting to the screams. She began to investigate, despite her better judgment, but knew that Mikaru/Masame in her heavily inebriated state wouldn't suffice well as 'back up'. As she found herself getting close to the edge of the village, she found herself slowing her pace. She didn't have a weapon other than the mechanized garrote hidden in her TIRS wrist watch, but she could use a number of other abilities to defend herself. She could hear the screams clearer now, a young girls? Perhaps a teenagers... calling for help and something was eating her! "Hello?" She called out anxiously, looking around in a semi-panicked, semi-alert state! This feels odd... I can sense something... dark, but thats about it... not even the 'fear' of the victim is... wait... She paused, feeling sweat trickle down the back of her neck... feeling as though the voice she was hearing was old for a young girl... she kept seeing a different era, maybe... 200 years ago? She was fetching water from an old well when something shot out in front of her face and she screamed the same phrases she was hearing now....!

She snapped out of her psychic replaying of the event and looked about her with worry! "I can't sense the victim... since she's already dead!" She gasped, and began to look for some high ground! She didn't know what it was that was using that poor girl's voice, but wasn't ready to find out!

The elder serpent was surprised this voluptuous woman could see through its facade, but that was a trifling matter. She was well within range for any offensive abilities she might possess to be suppressed. Fubuki would be a fine addition to its skin, her beauty would be reflected eternally in the patch where she would be digested. The portion of its body aboveground was striped green from the meals digested, allowing it natural camouflage for this environment.

The underside of its hide was smooth and created no sound as it silently circled the psychic without her knowledge. Now that she was isolated, this was the time to strike. The meat serpent swiftly coiled around Fubuki's feet and ensnared her legs, working its way up her curvy body and pinning her arms to her side. Eyes along the top of serpentine body all stared at Fubuki's large, round backside and bosom while the head continued to steer its up way upward.

It only took a few moments to completely coil around her body, green dress pulled taut against her body while it squeezed just enough to cause discomfort. Its lowered its head full of a dozen blinking eyes to Fubuki's eye level, basking in her fear while preparing to devour her.

Fubuki felt something rubbing against her ankles, forcing her eyes to the odd texture rubbing against her! "Ah!" She gasped, trying to jump, to use her telekinesis to force jump herself out of its grasp, but was just a tad too slow! "Oof!!" She gasped, bug eyed as she only managed to leap a few feet from the ground before the coils SLAMMED her down! Stunned, she couldn't fight against the large body coiling around her shapely legs! "Shi-shiit! What the hell are you?!" She spat, pushing her palms down on the scales, having rolled onto her ass, but before long, the coils slipped around her wrists, her arms pinned to her sides by a powerful body! "Ughh!!" She groaned, squirming, her dress becoming taut and skin tight against her voluminous figure! She cringed, but winked her eyes open- then shot them fully open as the various eyes began to blink in her face! "What the living hell are you?!!" She shrieked!

She squirmed furiously as the creature stared at her with its many eyes! "You think... I need my arms to pry myself free...?!" She gasped, body glowing green, the area of the wooded land around them swirling with her power as she began to levitate rocks and began to launch them at the snake like creature!

Hara Village - Page 3 Fubuki_one_punch_man_drawn_by_erkaz__sample-7e10bb88a38b0cf47f644531d6cd10ce

Wooden shrapnel and stones bombarded the meat serpent just as he was preparing to make a meal of Fubuki. Why weren't her powers being suppressed?! The boneless body of the beast was pierced and blood drawn all along its neck, but it expertly avoided anything aimed for its head by way of foresight granted by one of its many victims across its long lifetime.

Yet this ability wasn't perfect as a large rock clocked it directly in the jaw, causing the fleshy snake to loosen its coils. The pressure on Fubuki's body lessened enough she was able to move her arms though her wide hips and legs remained firmly constricted. It didn't know every surprise the agent had in store as it was soon to learn. Though it was still dazed from the rock slamming into it, the meat serpent opened its jaws wide and tried to engulf her again.

More rocks and sharpened wooden spears then struck its numerous eyes, gouging out several of them and showering the voluptuous woman in blood. It hissed in pain and recoiled back but was still sure to keep its hold on her lower half. Enough was enough as its fangs dripped with a clear venom before the snake lashed out and bit Fubuki's arm, injecting her directly with a power suppressing venom before another rock struck its neck. If the serpent had bones the crushing blow would surely have broken its spine, but the eldritch nature of the beast allowed it to survive albeit in severe pain. Its remaining eyes blinked in rage while warily sizing up its potential prey again.

Fubuki's arms were free, allowing her to toss off her necklace, which she had plans for! "Let's see how my pearls look on you, fugl-!" She began to taunt the beast which had then lashed out and bit deeply into her arm and shoulder! "Ack!!" She gasped, wincing as she struck the beast with her free arm! Its creepy flesh felt weird and malleable under her free hand, her fingers slipping off its warm, slimy flesh like rotting meat! "What the hell?!" She spat, squirming and attempted to use her pearls as a garrote but suddenly realized her paranormal hold on the levitating objects surrounding her began to waver! "Shiiiit!" She screamed, squirming within the creature's coils, feeling her ass and thighs become squeezed tightly by the coils of the slippery snake! "Dammit!!" She spat, instead clawing the snake like creature repeatedly!
Fubuki
Fubuki
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Miya Ishizu Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:26 am

BastionCon wrote:Demonic eyes locked across the clearing as Veran and the Geryon prepared to do battle at full power. Miya and Rosaria could have already digested for all Veran knew so toying with his foe was not an option. The ancient dinosaur unleashed a blizzard of frost and ice spears upon the transformed devil, skewering him in both legs and his left shoulder. Ice also encompassed his body, flash freezing Veran in an ice block that glimmered under the sun.

The Geryon cackled in the form of harsh growl, marching upon his frozen opponent with the intention of finishing him. Footfalls thundered while he marched across the clearing, massive claws on his right hand ready to skewer Veran. He let out a mighty roar as he stabbed through the ice and pierced Veran's demonic torso, lifting him up to lick the blood from his claws. The devil hung limp, crimson dribbling down the Geryon's arm and lapped up a long, leathery tongue.

But now his foe was precisely where he wanted him. Driven by the power of his Devil Trigger, Veran let out a fierce battle cry and drew his blade. With infernal speed and unearthly strength, he cut off gigantic hand to ribbons, claws and all. The Geryon blinked once. Twice in disbelief. How could something so small be so powerful? Fire erupted from the point of his severed limb, courtesy of a digesting Miya granting her power. Veran swatted away the flames while falling to the ground, ripping the broken claw out of his chest with his right hand. The sizeable hole in his torso healed within moments, leaving him none the worse for wear.

Now it was time for the battle to end at last. As the Geryon reared back and threw its flaming stub out to strike Veran, the demon swordsman inhaled and exhaled with a metallic breath. "Now die and plague this world no more! Veran bellowed before disappearing in a flash. He unleashed a flurry of slashes too fast for the naked eye to track, dissecting the Geryon's front body in countless strikes. From head to toe, Veran cleaved through its scales as though they were simple strands of straw, showering the entire area in ancient blood and gore.

Veran delighted in the slaughter, scaly coat flapping in the wind with each sword stroke. Eventually nothing was left of the Geryon's front half, utterly destroyed by the ferocity of Veran's assault. He finished his onslaught by sheathing his blade into the scabbard of his left arm, finally decapitating the bipedal reptile with an X-shaped blow.

Veran wasted no time in reverting to his human form and dug through the tattered body to rescue Miya and Rosaria. He was able to find Miya first, covered in blood and acid but still breathing. He cradled her in his left arm while rooting around for Rosaria. Eventually he found her in the second stomach, outfit nearly melted and skin covered in red splotches, but she was alive as well. "I'm glad you're both okay. Let's get you out of all this blood now." He said to them with a heavy sigh of relief. Just a few seconds longer and Rosaria might have been digested.

He carried them to the shade of a tree at the north of the clearing and set them gently side by side. Using his newly regenerated coat, Veran cleaned their faces and measured their breathing. It was stunted and probably hindered by lingering fluids in their throat. Considering it was their lives at stake, Veran began performing CPR. He pumped Rosaria's chest first and blew sharp breaths into her mouth, noting how soft and full her lips were. Her breasts were also soft beneath his hands, practically begging him to grope them. But he had morals and only touched the nun as required.

He repeated the process Miya, resisting the same urges but slightly enjoying the lip to lip contact nonetheless. In order to keep them warm after they had spat out the lingering acid, Veran wrapped both women in his coat and cradled each in an arm. He propped himself against the tree and simply looked skyward, a triumphant smile on his face.

Miya, in spite of the nekomimi's heated sexual encounter with Veran beside her, remained unconscious for the time being. She hummed softly and curled up next to Veran, whose clothing were recently 'fixed' by the Desert Elf partner of the Neko, and rested with her arm around him. Her buoyant chest flattened against his right side, and she seemed to nuzzle up against his neck. She smiled in her slumber, her shapely thighs wrapping gently against his leg. "Master... Veran~" she cooed in her slumber, kissing his neck out of instinct. He felt so warm to the touch, and inviting!
Miya Ishizu
Miya Ishizu
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Meat Serpent Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:52 am

Fubuki wrote:
Meat Serpent wrote:
Fubuki wrote:
Meat Serpent wrote:
Fubuki wrote:Fubuki, properly clothed again, and having decided to 'wander away' from the soul of Mikaru inhabiting Masame Shinitase's body as the woman... just was too loud and drunk to deal with than she liked.

She began texting the head office of her findings, of the doomed crew and scientists, of the frogs... and of Veran. She was only slightly buzzed due to Mikaru's insistence, which made the matter of reporting a little easier... but, before then, she thought she could hear someone screaming for help.

Hara Village - Page 3 Degiqpb-d41acc8a-8ce4-4376-879c-bb2e69ad702e

"Hm?" Fubuki hummed, looking up and around the village, sliding her Tenik Mobile Phone into the pocket of her dress. What on Earth was...? She thought, before it started up again! She looked around anxiously, and couldn't see anyone else reacting to the screams. She began to investigate, despite her better judgment, but knew that Mikaru/Masame in her heavily inebriated state wouldn't suffice well as 'back up'. As she found herself getting close to the edge of the village, she found herself slowing her pace. She didn't have a weapon other than the mechanized garrote hidden in her TIRS wrist watch, but she could use a number of other abilities to defend herself. She could hear the screams clearer now, a young girls? Perhaps a teenagers... calling for help and something was eating her! "Hello?" She called out anxiously, looking around in a semi-panicked, semi-alert state! This feels odd... I can sense something... dark, but thats about it... not even the 'fear' of the victim is... wait... She paused, feeling sweat trickle down the back of her neck... feeling as though the voice she was hearing was old for a young girl... she kept seeing a different era, maybe... 200 years ago? She was fetching water from an old well when something shot out in front of her face and she screamed the same phrases she was hearing now....!

She snapped out of her psychic replaying of the event and looked about her with worry! "I can't sense the victim... since she's already dead!" She gasped, and began to look for some high ground! She didn't know what it was that was using that poor girl's voice, but wasn't ready to find out!

The elder serpent was surprised this voluptuous woman could see through its facade, but that was a trifling matter. She was well within range for any offensive abilities she might possess to be suppressed. Fubuki would be a fine addition to its skin, her beauty would be reflected eternally in the patch where she would be digested. The portion of its body aboveground was striped green from the meals digested, allowing it natural camouflage for this environment.

The underside of its hide was smooth and created no sound as it silently circled the psychic without her knowledge. Now that she was isolated, this was the time to strike. The meat serpent swiftly coiled around Fubuki's feet and ensnared her legs, working its way up her curvy body and pinning her arms to her side. Eyes along the top of serpentine body all stared at Fubuki's large, round backside and bosom while the head continued to steer its up way upward.

It only took a few moments to completely coil around her body, green dress pulled taut against her body while it squeezed just enough to cause discomfort. Its lowered its head full of a dozen blinking eyes to Fubuki's eye level, basking in her fear while preparing to devour her.

Fubuki felt something rubbing against her ankles, forcing her eyes to the odd texture rubbing against her! "Ah!" She gasped, trying to jump, to use her telekinesis to force jump herself out of its grasp, but was just a tad too slow! "Oof!!" She gasped, bug eyed as she only managed to leap a few feet from the ground before the coils SLAMMED her down! Stunned, she couldn't fight against the large body coiling around her shapely legs! "Shi-shiit! What the hell are you?!" She spat, pushing her palms down on the scales, having rolled onto her ass, but before long, the coils slipped around her wrists, her arms pinned to her sides by a powerful body! "Ughh!!" She groaned, squirming, her dress becoming taut and skin tight against her voluminous figure! She cringed, but winked her eyes open- then shot them fully open as the various eyes began to blink in her face! "What the living hell are you?!!" She shrieked!

She squirmed furiously as the creature stared at her with its many eyes! "You think... I need my arms to pry myself free...?!" She gasped, body glowing green, the area of the wooded land around them swirling with her power as she began to levitate rocks and began to launch them at the snake like creature!

Hara Village - Page 3 Fubuki_one_punch_man_drawn_by_erkaz__sample-7e10bb88a38b0cf47f644531d6cd10ce

Wooden shrapnel and stones bombarded the meat serpent just as he was preparing to make a meal of Fubuki. Why weren't her powers being suppressed?! The boneless body of the beast was pierced and blood drawn all along its neck, but it expertly avoided anything aimed for its head by way of foresight granted by one of its many victims across its long lifetime.

Yet this ability wasn't perfect as a large rock clocked it directly in the jaw, causing the fleshy snake to loosen its coils. The pressure on Fubuki's body lessened enough she was able to move her arms though her wide hips and legs remained firmly constricted. It didn't know every surprise the agent had in store as it was soon to learn. Though it was still dazed from the rock slamming into it, the meat serpent opened its jaws wide and tried to engulf her again.

More rocks and sharpened wooden spears then struck its numerous eyes, gouging out several of them and showering the voluptuous woman in blood. It hissed in pain and recoiled back but was still sure to keep its hold on her lower half. Enough was enough as its fangs dripped with a clear venom before the snake lashed out and bit Fubuki's arm, injecting her directly with a power suppressing venom before another rock struck its neck. If the serpent had bones the crushing blow would surely have broken its spine, but the eldritch nature of the beast allowed it to survive albeit in severe pain. Its remaining eyes blinked in rage while warily sizing up its potential prey again.

Fubuki's arms were free, allowing her to toss off her necklace, which she had plans for! "Let's see how my pearls look on you, fugl-!" She began to taunt the beast which had then lashed out and bit deeply into her arm and shoulder! "Ack!!" She gasped, wincing as she struck the beast with her free arm! Its creepy flesh felt weird and malleable under her free hand, her fingers slipping off its warm, slimy flesh like rotting meat! "What the hell?!" She spat, squirming and attempted to use her pearls as a garrote but suddenly realized her paranormal hold on the levitating objects surrounding her began to waver! "Shiiiit!" She screamed, squirming within the creature's coils, feeling her ass and thighs become squeezed tightly by the coils of the slippery snake! "Dammit!!" She spat, instead clawing the snake like creature repeatedly!

Witnessing its prey's psychic powers begin to waver, the starving Meat Serpent threw caution to the wind and threw its unhinged jaw in for the kill! Fubuki's pearl garrote caught its gaping maw directly along the middle and sliced open wide gashes through its cheeks at least half a foot long before the wire was ripped out of the air. A frightened gasp escaped the beautiful agent's lips as her powers were finally suppressed and the serpent's glasgow grin fell upon her.

The torn jaw forced itself over her pretty face and engulfed the upper half of her torso in forceful drop. "Mmmmfff!" It could hear her scream and shout from inside its throat, but the Meat Serpent relished in her torment, drawing both physical and psychic pleasure from her terror. Fubuki's sweet flesh was delectable as its tongue licked along her face and head, even sliding down her cleavage to give her breasts a few squeezes. Its torn cheeks bled profusely all over her dress as the serpent coiled tighter and tighter around her lower body while swallowing her alive!

Her voluptuous breasts created shapely bulges in its throat, as did her compressed face along the bend of its body while it began to lift her into the air. It released its coils to hoist her higher and higher, holding her aloft for a brief few moments to savor her taste before she would find herself deeper in its throat....

Despite her precautions, Nekittan was unprepared for the mental abilities of this particular Meat Serpent. It was a vestige the Elder body had sent out in search of other meals before the main form began to devour Fubuki. Being only a vestiage, its powerset was watered down compared to its main body, but that still left it with a powerful psychic blast that could target the more weak willed.

A multitude of eyes blinked across camouflaged flesh that locked onto the catwoman before it unleashed a debilitating mental blast, knocking her to the ground and stunning her for a time. The warrior was left helpless as the vestige slithered from the grass, its skin changing to the patchwork visage of past meals. It approached Nekittan from behind as she lay face down, sword dropped into the flowing stream. Her curvaceous body was naked and white tail swishing once the serpent's wide jaw began to engulf her bare feet, pulling her into the water and down its throat at the same time.

It left her just aware enough to realize what was happening but too stunned to fight back while it ate her thick, muscular legs. It licked her legs and ass cheeks once it had pulled in nearly half her body, intent on swallowing her whole before returning to the main body. Weak moans and protests escaped her lips but she could do nothing to fight back for the moment.

Reaching her hips in only a matter of seconds, it continued to work its way up her body while guiding her hands into its maw to lower her chances of escaping and struggling even further...
Meat Serpent
Meat Serpent
Recruit
Recruit

Fubuki likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Erza Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:08 am

Crisis Rocan wrote:

Jesus, how hard was that landing?  I must have hit my head harder than I thought...

I'm looking around but all I can really make out at the moment is a few patches of blood and the weirdest music playing on my internal sound track.. Is it rock? Is it native, or maybe it's Maybelline?  The fuck if I know, I'm hearing Snorkalcryzins, and I'm pretty sure I've got I Flitzerbuckskin on my face.  Hmm.  So I do the only thing a wise man does when he has I Flitzerbuckskin on his face.  I rub the center of my forehead, to give the Skirbystweez, and make it run away.  

What?  Don't give me that look.  You've never been to Third Mars, on the fifth of Glorginberg.

I'm not making this up.  Anything as fucked up as a Flitzerbuckskin, is just to bizarre to be made up. Seriously you're giving my imagination way too much credit.  And Flitzerbuckskin, are absolutely tick like, on Third Mars, especially on the fifth of Glorginberg.

You don't believe me.  Fuck!  John Carter would have believed me, he gets it, with the whole out of body experience space travel thing he does.  Any waysssss.  Where was I?  Oh right.

FINGERING THE GAPING FUCKING HOLE IN THE MIDDLE OF MY FOREHEAD, LIKE A MORON!  But it is the proper medically approve method for chasing off Flitzerbuckskin.  I got nothing really I don't.  I'm just standing there kind of staring off fingering the hole in the middle of my forehead.  What a smuck.  I don't even register what is being said to me as I hear a voice close at hand, kind of soft and squishy, or are those her breasts.

Nope I'm pretty sure it's this hole in the middle fo my head, that's causing all these weird internal soundtrack songs to be playing.

Everybody thinks I'm just a Fuck Boy... and cue the collapsing into a pile of hole in the head.  OOoowwwwww

OOOowwww.

Cue the black outs..

"Oh dear," came an adventurous yet also sultry voice from the bar counter:

A tall and curvaceous woman sat at the bar, and stood out a little more than the other customers and workers from her rather provocative attire. "...seems you got yourself another weird pet, Sarah~" she giggled, before standing up abruptly, her well endowed figure jiggling from chest to thighs!

Erza, also known by 'Red' or a number of other names, was a traveling bar wench to put it simply. She was well traveled, educated, and highly trained; yet she decided to retire from adventuring and a commission in the Scardian Royal Navy to become a server to the dregs of anywhich bar or dive ever built on Galiavan soil. She'd seen it all, and she had unique magic thanks to her mixed heritage, so survived many a great deal as well. She was hot as flame, but had cool, collective eyes and sometimes wore a stoic or rather annoyed look- but for the customer's she did her best to smile!

"Fufufu... break time is over it seems... its best to make the rounds!~" She hummed sweetly, pushing back her long, scarlet hair. When all adjusted and prim and proper in her lovely, revealing, skin tight bunny gal suit, she grabbed her tray full of beer steins and mugs, and began to make her rounds across the room~

Hara Village - Page 3 Erza_Full_smexy

As she walked, her high heels clicked. Erza's scarlet hair swayed and her curvaceous features jiggled with every subtle movement. She sashayed across the bar, with drinks in hand, smiling, blushing, waving to the odd customer here and there, delivering their drinks and food as well as collecting her tips and payment. Her well rounded derriere swayed side to side, as her breasts bobbled up and down. Her large brown eyes glanced across the tables she hadn't yet served, and began to make her way over to greet the new souls who showed up. After that ruckus with that big brute whom the 'Holey One' killed and tossed out like a sack of potatoes, the bar seemed to quiet down a little more. She'd seen more violent things on the road and in her past travels, so she was rather unphased by it all; she was used to such harsh realities after all.

Hara Village - Page 3 Erza_Uniform

"Do I hear another round...?" she called out, batting her heavily lidded eyes, a coy smirk splayed across her pretty, modelesque face as she made her way around the small pub. She figured she'd have at least another day or two stay here before she would move on to the Jade Pig further north, at the base of the distant mountains northwest of Beijio's entrance from this direction, but it would be south east on the world map. Even so, she heard the pay there was pretty decent and that the area was pretty... and rife with riffraff. She had a penchant for picking fights with those of ill intent, she couldn't help it, her previous life had been all about screwing over the 'bad guys' as she put it. Putting a few in their place sounded like a fun game to her~
Erza
Erza
Private First Class
Private First Class

BastionCon, Greedo Haracha and Yuja the Red like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Greedo Haracha Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:25 am

Erza wrote:
Crisis Rocan wrote:

Jesus, how hard was that landing?  I must have hit my head harder than I thought...

I'm looking around but all I can really make out at the moment is a few patches of blood and the weirdest music playing on my internal sound track.. Is it rock? Is it native, or maybe it's Maybelline?  The fuck if I know, I'm hearing Snorkalcryzins, and I'm pretty sure I've got I Flitzerbuckskin on my face.  Hmm.  So I do the only thing a wise man does when he has I Flitzerbuckskin on his face.  I rub the center of my forehead, to give the Skirbystweez, and make it run away.  

What?  Don't give me that look.  You've never been to Third Mars, on the fifth of Glorginberg.

I'm not making this up.  Anything as fucked up as a Flitzerbuckskin, is just to bizarre to be made up. Seriously you're giving my imagination way too much credit.  And Flitzerbuckskin, are absolutely tick like, on Third Mars, especially on the fifth of Glorginberg.

You don't believe me.  Fuck!  John Carter would have believed me, he gets it, with the whole out of body experience space travel thing he does.  Any waysssss.  Where was I?  Oh right.

FINGERING THE GAPING FUCKING HOLE IN THE MIDDLE OF MY FOREHEAD, LIKE A MORON!  But it is the proper medically approve method for chasing off Flitzerbuckskin.  I got nothing really I don't.  I'm just standing there kind of staring off fingering the hole in the middle of my forehead.  What a smuck.  I don't even register what is being said to me as I hear a voice close at hand, kind of soft and squishy, or are those her breasts.

Everybody thinks I'm just a Fuck Boy... and cue the collapsing into a pile of hole in the head.  OOoowwwwww

OOOowwww.

Cue the black outs..

"Oh dear," came an adventurous yet also sultry voice from the bar counter:

A tall and curvaceous woman sat at the bar, and stood out a little more than the other customers and workers from her rather provocative attire. "...seems you got yourself another weird pet, Sarah~" she giggled, before standing up abruptly, her well endowed figure jiggling from chest to thighs!

Erza, also known by 'Red' or a number of other names, was a traveling bar wench to put it simply. She was well traveled, educated, and highly trained; yet she decided to retire from adventuring and a commission in the Scardian Royal Navy to become a server to the dregs of anywhich bar or dive ever built on Galiavan soil. She'd seen it all, and she had unique magic thanks to her mixed heritage, so survived many a great deal as well. She was hot as flame, but had cool, collective eyes and sometimes wore a stoic or rather annoyed look- but for the customer's she did her best to smile!

"Fufufu... break time is over it seems... its best to make the rounds!~" She hummed sweetly, pushing back her long, scarlet hair. When all adjusted and prim and proper in her lovely, revealing, skin tight bunny gal suit, she grabbed her tray full of beer steins and mugs, and began to make her rounds across the room~

Hara Village - Page 3 Erza_Full_smexy

As she walked, her high heels clicked. Erza's scarlet hair swayed and her curvaceous features jiggled with every subtle movement. She sashayed across the bar, with drinks in hand, smiling, blushing, waving to the odd customer here and there, delivering their drinks and food as well as collecting her tips and payment. Her well rounded derriere swayed side to side, as her breasts bobbled up and down. Her large brown eyes glanced across the tables she hadn't yet served, and began to make her way over to greet the new souls who showed up. After that ruckus with that big brute whom the 'Holey One' killed and tossed out like a sack of potatoes, the bar seemed to quiet down a little more. She'd seen more violent things on the road and in her past travels, so she was rather unphased by it all; she was used to such harsh realities after all.

Hara Village - Page 3 Erza_Uniform

"Do I hear another round...?" she called out, batting her heavily lidded eyes, a coy smirk splayed across her pretty, modelesque face as she made her way around the small pub. She figured she'd have at least another day or two stay here before she would move on to the Jade Pig further north, at the base of the distant mountains northwest of Beijio's entrance from this direction, but it would be south east on the world map. Even so, she heard the pay there was pretty decent and that the area was pretty... and rife with riffraff. She had a penchant for picking fights with those of ill intent, she couldn't help it, her previous life had been all about screwing over the 'bad guys' as she put it. Putting a few in their place sounded like a fun game to her~

(OOC: Your last visit was on Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:25 am... finally, something I can work off of!)

Greedo had just walked into the quaint tavern with his clothing covering most of his body, his head in general. He just missed the last guy being ejected, or rather REJECTED from the bar, and almost had been hit in the process! "Well shucks, that guy flew right into a boat!" Said an old man beside him. He nodded. "Quite indeed. I give it a '10' out of '10'!" Chuckled the frogman, who then slipped into the pub.

He was sitting alone in the far off corner when his bright, shimmering eyes fell upon the lovely waitress making her rounds. Now, the frogman was hunched over, and still well cloaked... but gods be damned, if he didn't enjoy the curvy sight of Miss Red Bun-Bun shimmy her way over to untended customers! Admittedly, he got a little hot in the neck sack, frogman slang, don't get warty about it! He leaned on his slimy jaw and raised his hand like a flimsy flag waving in a wind. She saw him, by the Gods, and made her way over!

Okay, don't be weird, don't be weird! He told himself, and as she got into earshot, opened up with: "Heya toots, I'm buying what you're offerin', and willin' to be sellin if your buyin~" He winked, leaning back his hood dropping and revealed his face. He smirked, showing his pearly... teeth? Apparently he had them. He winked at her playfully, and waited to see how she'd respond. God... he loved red heads, they were the best MEALS a frog or frogman could ask for!

:O Twisted Evil
Greedo Haracha
Greedo Haracha
Recruit
Recruit

BastionCon, Yuja the Red and Erza like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:34 am

Miya Ishizu wrote:

Miya, in spite of the nekomimi's heated sexual encounter with Veran beside her, remained unconscious for the time being. She hummed softly and curled up next to Veran, whose clothing were recently 'fixed' by the Desert Elf partner of the Neko, and rested with her arm around him. Her buoyant chest flattened against his right side, and she seemed to nuzzle up against his neck. She smiled in her slumber, her shapely thighs wrapping gently against his leg. "Master... Veran~" she cooed in her slumber, kissing his neck out of instinct. He felt so warm to the touch, and inviting!

Miya's small movements were enough to make Veran realize he wasn't dreaming and stir him awake. He silently opened his eyes and looked up at the clear blue sky while his protege wrapped herself around him. That was one hell of a dream.... He shook off the remaining stupor of sleep before scooping up both Miya and Rosaria in his arms, letting them both sleep while he carried them toward the village.

He still had no idea where Fubuki and Masame were, but he hoped they were staying out of trouble. The atmosphere just outside Hara Village had something of an ominous air about it, something Veran just couldn't pinpoint. It didn't help matters that he was still exhausted from battling the Geryon and unleashing so much of his demonic power.

Yet he couldn't hold back a smug smile as he held both beauties in his arms, coat draped over Miya while Rosaria was slung over his right shoulder. His bare arms flexed with each step yet it was nothing to carry both voluptuous women. His great strength made that a simple matter nor was he physically exhausted. It was more his demonic energy had been tapped for the time being. He knew after a few hours he'd be back to full power though, a rapid recovery compared to how he'd used up his well of such energy in the past. He had no idea it could be contributed to Nekittan's quick sex that had helped reinvigorate him as he carried Miya and Rosaria toward the tavern.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuja the Red Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:44 am

Meat Serpent wrote:

Despite her precautions, Nekittan was unprepared for the mental abilities of this particular Meat Serpent. It was a vestige the Elder body had sent out in search of other meals before the main form began to devour Fubuki. Being only a vestiage, its powerset was watered down compared to its main body, but that still left it with a powerful psychic blast that could target the more weak willed.

A multitude of eyes blinked across camouflaged flesh that locked onto the catwoman before it unleashed a debilitating mental blast, knocking her to the ground and stunning her for a time. The warrior was left helpless as the vestige slithered from the grass, its skin changing to the patchwork visage of past meals. It approached Nekittan from behind as she lay face down, sword dropped into the flowing stream. Her curvaceous body was naked and white tail swishing once the serpent's wide jaw began to engulf her bare feet, pulling her into the water and down its throat at the same time.

It left her just aware enough to realize what was happening but too stunned to fight back while it ate her thick, muscular legs. It licked her legs and ass cheeks once it had pulled in nearly half her body, intent on swallowing her whole before returning to the main body. Weak moans and protests escaped her lips but she could do nothing to fight back for the moment.

Reaching her hips in only a matter of seconds, it continued to work its way up her body while guiding her hands into its maw to lower her chances of escaping and struggling even further...

"Nekkittan!!" Screamed Yuja the Red, upon seeing the woman fall over! She didn't know what was occurring, but she figured it wasn't good! She hurried to the nekomimi's side, drawing her swallow sword, the double sided blade in her right hand, buckler in the other, slashing against the meat like sludge trying to devour her companion! "Bit off more than you can chew again, eh, Nekki?!" She spat at her comrade, glancing over to her with a single crimson eye while she hacked at her attacker! "Hold on, just give me a minute to slay this monster!" She spat, her equally shapely body jiggling and swaying in the shallow river! Water splashing up with crimson as her swings hit, but as it continued to devour her friend, she noticed it was some form of... snake?! "A-AH! Sn-SNAKE?!" She screamed, striking the creature harder! "What form of vile sorcery is this? Its a snake made out of meat!" She cried!

Yuja the Red
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Hara Village - Page 3 Empty ...just to add to the confusion xD

Post  Nilfara the Fortunate Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:48 am

Yuja the Red wrote:
Meat Serpent wrote:

"Nekkittan!!" Screamed Yuja the Red, upon seeing the woman fall over! She didn't know what was occurring, but she figured it wasn't good! She hurried to the nekomimi's side, drawing her swallow sword, the double sided blade in her right hand, buckler in the other, slashing against the meat like sludge trying to devour her companion! "Bit off more than you can chew again, eh, Nekki?!" She spat at her comrade, glancing over to her with a single crimson eye while she hacked at her attacker! "Hold on, just give me a minute to slay this monster!" She spat, her equally shapely body jiggling and swaying in the shallow river! Water splashing up with crimson as her swings hit, but as it continued to devour her friend, she noticed it was some form of... snake?! "A-AH! Sn-SNAKE?!" She screamed, striking the creature harder! "What form of vile sorcery is this? Its a snake made out of meat!" She cried!

The flapping of leathery wings descended upon the riverbank, as Nilfara the Fortunate, daughter of Amaines the Hungry, fell with its haunches upon the large rocky boulder behind Yuja and Nekkitan! The dragoness breathed heavy, warm air across Yuja's mostly exposed back, and blinked down at the pair of hunters whom had been following her for some time now! "My...My... you fools really are irritating pests..." she thought to herself, but upon getting a close inspection of the pair... found their wide, shapely bodies... beneficial to her current needs...

The dragoness of pinkish red scaled seemed to smirk, and licked its fangs as it drew its long neck back, casting a shadow over Yuja...!
Nilfara the Fortunate
Nilfara the Fortunate
Recruit
Recruit

BastionCon, Nekkittan and Yuja the Red like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Nekkittan Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:59 am

Nilfara the Fortunate wrote:
Yuja the Red wrote:
Meat Serpent wrote:

The flapping of leathery wings descended upon the riverbank, as Nilfara the Fortunate, daughter of Amaines the Hungry, fell with its haunches upon the large rocky boulder behind Yuja and Nekkitan! The dragoness breathed heavy, warm air across Yuja's mostly exposed back, and blinked down at the pair of hunters whom had been following her for some time now! "My...My... you fools really are irritating pests..." she thought to herself, but upon getting a close inspection of the pair... found their wide, shapely bodies... beneficial to her current needs...

The dragoness of pinkish red scaled seemed to smirk, and licked its fangs as it drew its long neck back, casting a shadow over Yuja...!

Nekkitan struggled with the meat serpent swallowing her legs after being hit with such a debilitating blast! "Ugaah...!!" She moaned, weakened from her sexual encounter combined with the sneak attack, she splashed around, dragging her natural claws in the mud, but found no purchase! "Dammit!!" She screamed, splashing fiercely when the sound of Yuja's voice startled the Neko! She turned to face her Elvish comrade, who continued to strike the monster attempting to eat her! "Yuja!!" she spat, half swallowing river water as she was being pulled into the deeper depths! "W-watch out, its got--" she paused, taking in water, coughing it up, and didn't have a chance to say much else!

The neko's ears raised high, and her large, jade green eyes became small as she stared at the menacing shadow of Nilfara the Fortunate---the dragoness they were seeking! "Y-Y-Yuja--mmmph!!" screamed Nekkittan who was forced under the water, gurgling, her arm still stretched out pointing behind the elven warrior at the impending threat! Her head for a moment broke the surface, and she gasped! "-DRAGON!" She shrieked, eyes closed, as the meat snake who had paused from the attack resumed eating her! Her head was forced under again, but she held her breath this time and she grappled with the beast with a single clawed hand while the other searched around blindingly for her sword! Her eyes darting from her attacker, back to Yuja's shapely thighs and long legs under the water beside her!

Nekkittan
Private
Private

BastionCon, Yuja the Red and Nilfara the Fortunate like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:13 am

Nekkittan wrote:
Yuja the Red wrote:
Meat Serpent wrote:

Nekkitan struggled with the meat serpent swallowing her legs after being hit with such a debilitating blast! "Ugaah...!!" She moaned, weakened from her sexual encounter combined with the sneak attack, she splashed around, dragging her natural claws in the mud, but found no purchase! "Dammit!!" She screamed, splashing fiercely when the sound of Yuja's voice startled the Neko! She turned to face her Elvish comrade, who continued to strike the monster attempting to eat her! "Yuja!!" she spat, half swallowing river water as she was being pulled into the deeper depths! "W-watch out, its got--" she paused, taking in water, coughing it up, and didn't have a chance to say much else!

The neko's ears raised high, and her large, jade green eyes became small as she stared at the menacing shadow of Nilfara the Fortunate---the dragoness they were seeking! "Y-Y-Yuja--mmmph!!" screamed Nekkittan who was forced under the water, gurgling, her arm still stretched out pointing behind the elven warrior at the impending threat! Her head for a moment broke the surface, and she gasped! "-DRAGON!" She shrieked, eyes closed, as the meat snake who had paused from the attack resumed eating her! Her head was forced under again, but she held her breath this time and she grappled with the beast with a single clawed hand while the other searched around blindingly for her sword! Her eyes darting from her attacker, back to Yuja's shapely thighs and long legs under the water beside her!

The emergence of the dragon did nothing to deter the vestige's current action. It would stay the course and bring Nekittan back to the main body to fulfill its purpose. It was surprised she was still struggling so heartily before hitting her with another mental blast, dragging her back under the water and further away from the dragon.

The catwoman's arm fell limp for a few moments and allowed the meat serpent to push the arm into its maw along her body to devour her more securely. It was already to the underside of her massive breasts which took considerable effort to swallow, creating two gigantic bulges that stood out just below her head. Nekittan's head poked out above the water as if she were wearing the snake like a body suit, catching a last dazed glimpse of the outside world.....

BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Nekkittan, Yuja the Red and Nilfara the Fortunate like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuja the Red Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:20 am

Nekkittan wrote:
Yuja the Red wrote:
Meat Serpent wrote:

"What? Save your breath Nekki! This should be over soo-!" She paused when she heard her say 'dragon', and held the double blade above her head for another swing, freezing in place as the shadow loomed over her curvaceous frame. The Desert Elf's garnet eyes shrank. I...didn't hear her approach in all this commotion... the shape of the spiked collar around her neck... the shadow she's casting, its... her! Mentally cried the elven warrior, who felt the hot air from the dragoness' snout roll against her back!

She gulped, and turned around to face the dragoness, raising her buckler and blade in defence, shifting her weight around to face the threat head on! "Nilfara... the Fortunate....!" Yuja spat with a scowl, readying her blade in spite of being caught off guard! Still, she couldn't surpass the quivering fear which rooted into her, as she stood in unfavourable terrain, with the beast having the high ground. She was down a magician and a support fighter too, which made things seem impossible... because they probably were! "Raaaaaah!!" She screamed, ready to cast her blade into the beast and then try to yank her nekomimi fool of a companion from the clutches of that... ew, snake! I can't falter, I must be flawless!! She mentally screamed.

The water splashed beside her... and Yuja turned her head...

"N-Nekki?!!" She screamed to her companion, who had all but been swallowed whole by the monster meat snake!!

Yuja the Red
Recruit
Recruit

BastionCon, Nekkittan and Nilfara the Fortunate like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next