Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winding Forest Paths

+11
Beshi Beast-Heart
Jack Morris
Raela
Jatzozak
Yaya Fujinami
Kaeruzaemon Gamma
Argayrth, Lord Of Yellow
Rebecca Lee
Reiko Miller
Darkstorm Zero
Baroness of Hell
15 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Winding Forest Paths - Page 4 Empty Re: Winding Forest Paths

Post  Blaire Silverflare Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:29 pm

Himeko The Cursed Goddess wrote:
Resting, digesting what was left of the priestesses who hunted them down, the creature remained undisturbed for a half hour since she fed... then the main body stirred awake! "I smell someone approaching..." Said Himeko calmly.

"A woman." "A woman?" "Ice cream?"

The creature slithered silently amongst the foliage, each woman's face peering down at the approaching blonde:

Winding Forest Paths - Page 4 Unknown

"Hmm... we could go for one more morsel~" Said Himeko, licking her plush lips lewdly.

"One more." "Seconds." "Thirdsies!"

The other three heads turned to 'Karen' and hissed.

"Be quiet 'Karen' let the big girls do the talking..."

"Shut up!" "Silence!"

"I'ma Karen, oh! Sneaksies, gotchya!"

"Idiot!" "Idiot!"

All the while, Himeko seemed to grow impatient. "Quiet all of you, before she hears us..."

"Sorry!" "Forgiveness!" "I'm the bat!"

The trees above Blaire began to rattle and shake with heavy movement... giving Blaire the advantage as the snakes clearly lost their element of surprise...

A leaf fell upon Blaire's cleavage, the blond woman paused. She was dressed in the tattered white tank top, the black vest, skin tight denim jeans with the few tatters here and there, motorcycle boots and black full fingered gloves.

Winding Forest Paths - Page 4 E15037a59315a73b0ab8e0bebcd64474

She glanced up at the large creature in the trees, and blinked.

With a flick of her wrist, she smacked the great tree they were bickering in, the trunk splitting up the middle and then fell apart! Blaire jumped back, the dust settling as she stared at the four headed-naga... or rather four bodied?

She sat on a nearby boulder, waiting for them to 'regain their senses' which was much, coming from a Hazorian Executioner... she'd have just straight up slaughtered them but her meeting with Elliot made her feel a little fuzzy inside.

"You four going to be trouble?" Blaire asked, bored. "I'm in a hurry looking for a priestess..." she continued, her blue eyes glancing to the discarded robes. "Not Beijionese... well, actually she is, but she's of the Hazorian Sect, not the Frey'd Sect." She explained, glancing back to them with a well placed yawn. "Looks like a nun who shops heavily at 'Leather'n Lace', seen'er?" She pressed, blinking her dark, shadowed eyes at them while holding up her chin, still looking bored.
Blaire Silverflare
Blaire Silverflare
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Himeko The Cursed Goddess Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:11 pm

"Ugh..."

"Ouch...." "Pain..." "Cock injured..."

The four hissed, prostrate upon the path, their large bodies blocking any way past them that didn't involve going through them!

Himeko raised herself from the path, curling with her large frame, the large snake body coiled around the trees with four, tentacle like tails slithering away from the thicker snake body.

"Well... look who dropped in~" Himeko remarked, licking her lips as she reared herself with her sisters.

"Dropped in~" "Dropped in~" The pair echoed in unison, then Karen: "...didn't we drop? 🤔"

The three ignored the 'odd one' and began calling upon mist to give shape to arms where their stubs were, save Karen who seemed bemused yet.

"Perhaps you can check our stomach, we may have eaten her~" Himeko teased.

"Eaten her~" "Yummy humans~"  "I feel like I'd remember a nun in tight leather... 🤔"

Himeko The Cursed Goddess
Private
Private

Blaire Silverflare likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaire Silverflare Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:42 pm

Himeko The Cursed Goddess wrote:"Ugh..."

"Ouch...." "Pain..." "Cock injured..."

The four hissed, prostrate upon the path, their large bodies blocking any way past them that didn't involve going through them!

Himeko raised herself from the path, curling with her large frame, the large snake body coiled around the trees with four, tentacle like tails slithering away from the thicker snake body.

"Well... look who dropped in~" Himeko remarked, licking her lips as she reared herself with her sisters.

"Dropped in~" "Dropped in~" The pair echoed in unison, then Karen: "...didn't we drop? 🤔"

The three ignored the 'odd one' and began calling upon mist to give shape to arms where their stubs were, save Karen who seemed bemused yet.

"Perhaps you can check our stomach, we may have eaten her~" Himeko teased.

"Eaten her~" "Yummy humans~"  "I feel like I'd remember a nun in tight leather... 🤔"

Blaire bowed her head, sighing. "I gave ya'll a chance, should have just pasted you... what a pain..." She sighed, standing up, patting off her denim. "I call upon the Holy powers of Hazoria... may her purifying light burn away the darkness and blight...!" Blaire bellowed, a bright aura flowed around her body as she channels the War Goddess Hazoria's powers into her body, her hands forming a ball of concentrated Holy energy!

Winding Forest Paths - Page 4 70180ac6b129aec44fc4d47df786fcee

"In the name of Hazoria, I banish you!!" the blond woman yells, throwing the ball of light towards the Naga-Hydra!

Blaire Silverflare
Blaire Silverflare
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Himeko The Cursed Goddess Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:27 pm

The serpent women looked between themselves, then back to their prospective dessert who was charging up with holy energy...

"This should prove entertaining~"

"Hmmm~" "Hmmm~" the other two hummed in unison with a smile, as Karen:

"Oooo, such a pretty light!  Derp-herp clap clap  "

Light radiated around Himeko, her body turning bright white as soon as the blast connected! However... instead of being banished or purified into non-existence, the light seemed to be absorbed by her body, and flickered off like a dying flashlight!

Himeko smirked maliciously, her lidded gaze fixated on Blaire's as she and her sisters swayed with confidence. "Was that supposed to do something, dear?" Himeko purred, lifting her large tits with her left arm, lifting then slipping away, causing the large, fleshy orbs to fall and bounce in a taunting manner.

"No good~" Hime cooed, bending over, her huge rack hung and swung in an almost pin-up fashion in the manner she arched her back whilst leaning forwards~

"Useless~" hissed Meko, who licked her lips lewdly with a forked tongue.

"Snake arms!  Twisted Evil " Shouted Karen whose arms lacked the misty arms her sisters manifested, but instead a pair of pythons stretched out from her stumps, shooting across to Blaire, their drooling jaws snapping at the air and rock, their jaws capable of crunching the stone that Blaire had been sitting on moments prior!

"WE ARE HIMEKO!!" The four hissed in unison, eyes wide and white as they shuffled towards Blaire at break-neck speed!

Meko swung out her misty arms, the mist like dragon claws stripping bark from trees as it passed through the structure, whilst Hime tried to bite the woman as she jumped or tried to evade her sister's attacks! 'Himeko' herself simply fell back, observing the actions of Blaire closely with a hungry glare... I NOM IT!

Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaire Silverflare Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:12 am

Himeko The Cursed Goddess wrote:The serpent women looked between themselves, then back to their prospective dessert who was charging up with holy energy...

Light radiated around Himeko, her body turning bright white as soon as the blast connected! However... instead of being banished or purified into non-existence, the light seemed to be absorbed by her body, and flickered off like a dying flashlight!

Himeko smirked maliciously, her lidded gaze fixated on Blaire's as she and her sisters swayed with confidence. "Was that supposed to do something, dear?" Himeko purred, lifting her large tits with her left arm, lifting then slipping away, causing the large, fleshy orbs to fall and bounce in a taunting manner.

"No good~" Hime cooed, bending over, her huge rack hung and swung in an almost pin-up fashion in the manner she arched her back whilst leaning forwards~

"Snake arms!  Twisted Evil " Shouted Karen whose arms lacked the misty arms her sisters manifested, but instead a pair of pythons stretched out from her stumps, shooting across to Blaire, their drooling jaws snapping at the air and rock, their jaws capable of crunching the stone that Blaire had been sitting on moments prior!

"WE ARE HIMEKO!!" The four hissed in unison, eyes wide and white as they shuffled towards Blaire at break-neck speed!

Meko swung out her misty arms, the mist like dragon claws stripping bark from trees as it passed through the structure, whilst Hime tried to bite the woman as she jumped or tried to evade her sister's attacks! 'Himeko' herself simply fell back, observing the actions of Blaire closely with a hungry glare... I NOM IT!

"What the hell?!" Blaire gasped, as the creature taunted her then attacked! She dodged the snake arms, easily, thanks to her calling it out, and as the nest of snakes advanced upon her, she kept up to pace to evade their attacks, leaping up and charging another Hazorian blast, tossing it into the mouth of the snake head trying to bite her as she evaded the other's claws!

"Never heard of ya!" Blaire retorted, as she grabbed the hair of Hime, whom she had tossed the light orb into moments prior, vaulting up with another charged Hazorian blast to launch into the main head of Himeko! "Eat THIS!" she screamed, launching the blast towards her! It had to have been a fluke, this should obliterate her- she doesn't seem THAT powerful! Blaire told herself...

Blaire Silverflare
Blaire Silverflare
Private First Class
Private First Class

Himeko The Cursed Goddess likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Himeko The Cursed Goddess Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:46 am

Blaire Silverflare wrote:
Himeko The Cursed Goddess wrote:The serpent women looked between themselves, then back to their prospective dessert who was charging up with holy energy...

"What the hell?!" Blaire gasped, as the creature taunted her then attacked! She dodged the snake arms, easily, thanks to her calling it out, and as the nest of snakes advanced upon her, she kept up to pace to evade their attacks, leaping up and charging another Hazorian blast, tossing it into the mouth of the snake head trying to bite her as she evaded the other's claws!

"Never heard of ya!" Blaire retorted, as she grabbed the hair of Hime, whom she had tossed the light orb into moments prior, vaulting up with another charged Hazorian blast to launch into the main head of Himeko! "Eat THIS!" she screamed, launching the blast towards her! It had to have been a fluke, this should obliterate her- she doesn't seem THAT powerful! Blaire told herself...

"Aww...! Rolled a nat one, dammit!"

Winding Forest Paths - Page 4 5266617_0

"Hmph?!" Hime blinked, light filling her cheeks with a reddish glow.

"Hmph..." Meko grumbled, missing her attack as well.

As Blaire leaped over Hime's head, throwing another holy attack but this time for the main body, Himeko!

The woman smirked at Blaire, who tossed her light orb into her face, the snake unflinching- the light absorbed quickly by the Naga's body!

"Hmhmhm~" She chuckled, licking her lips as she met with Blaire's eyes directly... and then pointed down.

"Forgetting something?" Himeko purred, and that was when the long tail of the creature which had swept around the woman, and snatched her out of the air!

"KAREN used COIL ! It's super effective!  Twisted Evil "

-shouted the crazed 'sister' of the four, the tail coiling around Blaire's ample body tightly, the multiple, smaller, tails slithered around her breasts, her neck, while the thicker tail pinned Blaire's arms to her sides and forced the blond to twirl in the sisters' scaly grasp twice before she was facing each of the smiling, hungry lamia!

"Great work, Karen~" Himeko complimented their daft, eccentric sibling.

"Luck~"  I dun trust u...
"Cheat~"  I dun trust u...

Sulked the other two.  

"I'ma Karen!"  I LOVE IT MORE!

Karen introduced herself, looking no different among the other three women, saver perhaps her eyes seemed a little larger? All four were looking upon Blaire now for her meaty, juicy body!

"Well, we certainly have ourselves a meaty catch, girls. Far more than the other four we ate recently~" Himeko hummed, her misty dragon claw hand grabbing Blaire by her chin, turning her head and neck as to inspect her pretty face, while the other sisters each grabbed a breast... instead of Karen who dove face first into the large DD's Blaire had been packing!

"Soft~" Hime moaned.

"Chewy~" Meko rattled.

"Double quarter pounder-Woah! huba huba!-"  Karen started, before reaching around and gripped Blaire's ass with her snake arms, the pythons biting her ass and feeling her jiggly ass through her skin tight denim! raaaaaaepface

Winding Forest Paths - Page 4 Blaire_butt

"-with fluffy BUNS!" DAT ASS...

The four giggled maliciously as their coils tightened, and Himeko brought her face down to Blaire's using her tongue to pick up the woman's 'other scents'. "I smell a boy on you..."

"Virgin~"

"Virgin~"

"I like his shampoo, very fruity~" Karen added, her voice muffled as she was currently motorboating poor Blaire.

"Brrrrrrrrrrrrr!!" x3

Himeko and the others ignored Karen's antics, as she continued. "He smells almost as tasty as you... I see that your new human capital is going to be a lovely place to start our new kingdom!" Himeko cackled.

"New-"

"-world-"

"-order!"

The 'drones' said, taking turns bobbing their heads close to whisper each line in both of Blaire's ears before pulling away in a snake like motion.

"I prefer RAW..." Karen protested whilst still face deep in Blaire's boobies.

"Ho ho ho, you really don't have a clue who you're dealing with, do you dear?" Himeko hummed darkly.

"...Merry Sneckmas~santa"

Private
Private

Reiri Kamura and Blaire Silverflare like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaire Silverflare Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:25 am

Winding Forest Paths - Page 4 Blaire_surprise

"What?!" Blaire cried out in surprise, her large blue eyes were small with shock and locked on to 'Himeko's' eyes. When she pointed down, she glanced back, sensing movement-

Her shock returning when the massive tail and its four tendrils wrapped around her curvaceous body!

Winding Forest Paths - Page 4 890ff92b021a44a8eb4aef4b5e5af494

"Shit!" Blaire shouts, unable to do anything as the coils take their hold on her body and squeeze her tight!

Winding Forest Paths - Page 4 F138c057e382a4ae2fa27a8121483e61

"Uaaaah!!" Blaire moans, feeling the tight, scaly bindings grip her tight, pinning her arms to her sides, her large breasts resting over the top of the scaly green coil, while the thick tube of muscle wrapped across her stomach, then around her knees... pinning her upright! "Ah, fuck...!" She spat, feeling the smaller tendril like tails around her neck, and chest briefly, ensuring a firm hold till the main body was in place, her body spinning around twice, her blue eyes dancing between the faces of the Hydra-Naga, before the pressure was nearly choking! What the hell happened? How can they shrug off Hazoria's powers...?! Blaire asked herself, winking one of her eyes as the other fluttered open. Her colored vision de-saturated, the 'main' snake, grabbing her with misty dragon talons that clutched her chin and rolled her head side to side, inspecting her. Blaire's sharp azure gaze never left Himeko's however, even as she congratulated the odd member among her sisters, 'Karen'.

Winding Forest Paths - Page 4 Blaire_2

"!!!" Blaire grunted with surprise, blushing as the women with their 'phantom claws' gripped and prodded her breasts! The odd one, Karen, diving face first into her bobbing chest, rubbing her face as she talked to the other snake sisters.

I gotta get away from these freaks... they're gonna try and eat me...! Think, Blaire, THINK! There has to be some reason Hazoria's powers haven't done anything to them yet! You're not trying hard enough! You gotta---

Winding Forest Paths - Page 4 Blaire_shock

"HAAAH-OOOOOOW!" Blaire sharply cried out, wide eyed as Karen's 'snake arms' 'bit' her ass! She squirmed in the tight coils hard after that, her large breasts bobbing against the smooth jade scales confining her and into Karen's face more aggressively- much to the latter's delight...

Blaire, unable to keep her silence once Himeko brought up 'the boy', glanced up at the woman with cold eyes, her demeanor changing.

"I don't know how you are not bending to Hazoria's Holy Light, but...even should I fail, here and now... the bulk of the Hazorian Church... will slay you, vile...demon!" She strained, wiggling as she collected energy in her left hand, which could somewhat move freely.

Winding Forest Paths - Page 4 Dc9b41b4507c08f8be67f373a74462e3

She pushed the light orb into 'Karen's' right breast, unloading a torrent of holy energy into the creature!!

...but gasped when again, nothing seemed to happen!

"H-how? HOW are you not effected by Her will?! What trick is this?!" Blaire screamed, and then closed her eyes tight! "And get your fangs out of my ass!"
Blaire Silverflare
Blaire Silverflare
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Himeko The Cursed Goddess Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:16 am

Blaire Silverflare wrote:Winding Forest Paths - Page 4 Blaire_surprise

"What?!" Blaire cried out in surprise, her large blue eyes were small with shock and locked on to 'Himeko's' eyes. When she pointed down, she glanced back, sensing movement-

Her shock returning when the massive tail and its four tendrils wrapped around her curvaceous body!

Winding Forest Paths - Page 4 890ff92b021a44a8eb4aef4b5e5af494

"Shit!" Blaire shouts, unable to do anything as the coils take their hold on her body and squeeze her tight!

Winding Forest Paths - Page 4 F138c057e382a4ae2fa27a8121483e61

"Uaaaah!!" Blaire moans, feeling the tight, scaly bindings grip her tight, pinning her arms to her sides, her large breasts resting over the top of the scaly green coil, while the thick tube of muscle wrapped across her stomach, then around her knees... pinning her upright! "Ah, fuck...!" She spat, feeling the smaller tendril like tails around her neck, and chest briefly, ensuring a firm hold till the main body was in place, her body spinning around twice, her blue eyes dancing between the faces of the Hydra-Naga, before the pressure was nearly choking! What the hell happened? How can they shrug off Hazoria's powers...?! Blaire asked herself, winking one of her eyes as the other fluttered open. Her colored vision de-saturated, the 'main' snake, grabbing her with misty dragon talons that clutched her chin and rolled her head side to side, inspecting her. Blaire's sharp azure gaze never left Himeko's however, even as she congratulated the odd member among her sisters, 'Karen'.

Winding Forest Paths - Page 4 Blaire_2

"!!!" Blaire grunted with surprise, blushing as the women with their 'phantom claws' gripped and prodded her breasts! The odd one, Karen, diving face first into her bobbing chest, rubbing her face as she talked to the other snake sisters.

I gotta get away from these freaks... they're gonna try and eat me...! Think, Blaire, THINK! There has to be some reason Hazoria's powers haven't done anything to them yet! You're not trying hard enough! You gotta---

"HAAAH-OOOOOOW!" Blaire sharply cried out, wide eyed as Karen's 'snake arms' 'bit' her ass! She squirmed in the tight coils hard after that, her large breasts bobbing against the smooth jade scales confining her and into Karen's face more aggressively- much to the latter's delight...

Blaire, unable to keep her silence once Himeko brought up 'the boy', glanced up at the woman with cold eyes, her demeanor changing.

"I don't know how you are not bending to Hazoria's Holy Light, but...even should I fail, here and now... the bulk of the Hazorian Church... will slay you, vile...demon!" She strained, wiggling as she collected energy in her left hand, which could somewhat move freely.

Winding Forest Paths - Page 4 Dc9b41b4507c08f8be67f373a74462e3

She pushed the light orb into 'Karen's' right breast, unloading a torrent of holy energy into the creature!!

...but gasped when again, nothing seemed to happen!

"H-how? HOW are you not effected by Her will?! What trick is this?!" Blaire screamed, and then closed her eyes tight! "And get your fangs out of my ass!"

"Ah... so your people still follow the 'new Gods', eh?" Himeko inquired upon hearing 'Hazoria' once more. She pulled Karen away from Blaire's chest, the snake arms vanishing as well as Himeko's misty hand slipped between Blaire's tits and Karen's face, gripping Karen and then yanked her forcefully away- causing Blaire's fleshy orbs to bobble behind that white top- another tight coil increased the cleavage shown off by the blonde which excited the other two.  

"I caught her, she's my happy meal!"  I dislike that...

"She called us Demon?"

"She knows nothing~"

"Neither does Jon Snow~ 😏 "

The hydra cackled, save for Himeko who smiled with lidded eyes upon Blaire, her expression evolving into egotistical pleasure.

"Hmhmhm~" Himeko hummed, her misty hand still on Blaire's chin slipping down the woman's slender neck, her index finger resting between the tight line which was her cleavage brought on by that tight, white, top. "My my....  we really have been asleep for far... too... long~" Himeko accentuating her last three words by leaning close to Blaire, and flailing her forked tongue tauntingly in front of the human's face.

"Too long..."

"So long..."

"HP/MP Restored! But We're Still Hungry...oh, wait, I already made that joke 🤔"

"Ever since those sea-elf bitches encased us in stone..." Himeko continued, but the others interjected with their own thoughts:

"Bitches!" Hime hissed!

"Traitorous sluts!" Meko added!

"I had the WORST persistent itch on my nose!  Winding Forest Paths - Page 4 1f62b"

"...for a thousand or so years, we have been planning our resurrection, our return to power!"

"Like before!"

"When the Dragon Emperor reigned!"

"...-about my back! Can't scratch an itch with your substitute arms when your encased in stone forc-"

As Karen was still lagging in the conversation, Himeko raised Blaire to her face. "Himeko the Sun Goddess, was our former name..."

"ACKH-tually, we stole that identity from that tall and thick woman? Remember? Benziwenzi1 told us to? Wanted close scales? Am I the only one who remembers that we catfished the whole country, after we ate that bitch?"

1: The Dragon Emperor

"She was divine~"

"Delicious~"

The 'drones' recalled the demi-goddess that Karen was referring to, licking their lips and hugging their squishy breasts as they arched their backs and drifted down memory lane...

Frustrated that Karen had taken the lead of the conversation again, Himeko's main body paused, turned to the three 'siblings' and with her phantom arms, grabbed Hime and Meko by their heads and positioned them at either side of Karen, before she 'clonked' the three siblings heads together!

"Ow..."

"Ow..."

"So many Karens..."  @_@

Himeko's snarl returned to a confident smirk as she returned her gaze to Blaire. "Eccentric as Karen is, she speaks true... the Dragon Emperor Benzi did tell us to steal that, country bumpkin priestess' powers by consuming her; she became a part of us, and thus we absorbed her Holy power for our own use!" Himeko explained with glee.

"She became one with us~"

"We became one with her~"

"We looked nothing like her profile picture~"

To show an example of her meaning, Himeko summoned forth the vipers, dragging the half crippled hell hound to her coils!

"Snake sluts...! I'll KILL YOU! SEND YOU ALL STRAIGHT TO HELL!"

Winding Forest Paths - Page 4 D7aad95a22f15cc5330aa3abe87c1c11

"We found this vile thing separated from her pack... her injuries to her leg extreme. I didn't have an idea what to do with the yappy mutt before, maybe eat it... but putting her down seems the better option now~" Himeko cooed. The sisters turned to the beastly demon, and in unison opened their mouths wide.

Golden light, not so dissimilar to Blaire's, shot out from the maws of the hydra-naga and shined down upon the hound in golden, purifying rays like that of the sun itself!

"AH! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?! OW, OWW?! WHY, HOW?! STOP IT! IT BURNS, STOP!! STTTTAAHP!!! SATAN'S FIRE, SAVE MEEEEE!!" the creature howled, knowing fear for the second time in her life before she was consumed by Holy flame! Unable to scream as her body became bright white, and then melded into the rays of light- her scream of pain and terror cut short as the demon was purified. The sisters closed their mouths, content as golden particles raised skyward where the Hell Hound demon lay prior...

"May she return to the Light of the Immortal Flame~" Himeko bowed her head.

"Blessed Light, Blessed Flame~"

"Purified by Light, Purified by Flame~"

"BZZT! Heh heh, Bug Zapped~" SUNNEH!! replied Karen, grinning playfully.

Himeko turned to face Blaire once more, along with her sisters, each smiling at the blond.

"The reason your borrowed powers have no effect, is because we are a Holy being. We share the same powers... Actually, no... the Holy powers we absorbed and wield outshine yours and your crusading Goddess exponentially~" Himeko cooed.  

"Outshined!"

"Out classed!"

"Praise the sun!" SUNNEH!!

Himeko swung Blaire around like a ragdoll, as they cackled, the curvy woman bouncing all about till the main body had its fun. She flipped Blaire upside down, and hung her over her head.

"Helpless little mortal, become one with a higher being...aaaaaaaaahhhhn~" Himeko yawned, her gentle moan soon bellowed as her cheeks stretched, jaw unhinged impossibly wide and her full mouth... full of recurved, gleaming ivory fangs dripping with saliva!

"One..." Hime began, dragging her tongue across her lips.

"...with our stomach! 😋" Meko hissed, grabbing Blaire's ankles tightly and looked down with a similar, hungry and lust filled expression.

Karen... however, was distraught!

"Heeeey! I caught her! Why do you get to eat her!! You're always stealing my food!!" D:  *Crying Forever*

Himeko ignored Karen, dipping Blaire's head into her cavernous and humid maw!! Her forked tongue slid across the woman's face, the smooth texture of her clean skin, the taste of her flesh was sweeter than the previous four victims! Blaire's massive breasts filled out Himeko's cheeks as she closed her mouth over the teen's head and shoulders! Growling as she did, her brown eyes rolled back to a more evil, reptilian looking yellow, before a translucent film slid over her eyes! Saliva rolled down Blaire's top, Himeko's tongue transferring from the human's face to her chest as she slithered that slimy, forked tongue deftly between the soft valleys of Blaire's tits, curling around both of the squishy orbs! Her tongue coiled around the jiggling flesh twice under her white top which was soaking through thanks to Himeko's saliva, Blaire's skin bleeding through the fabric while she teased both sumptuous breasts at once before tugging them out of the opening of the shirt and pulled Blaire deeper into Himeko's throat with her strong, prehensile tongue!!

Private
Private

Reiri Kamura, Darkstorm Zero and Blaire Silverflare like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaire Silverflare Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:07 am

Blaire's eyes widened at the revelation, watching the Hell Hound become enveloped with Holy light! How could she be a Holy being from just devouring some Demi-Goddess? Who is this freak?! She asked herself, before the creature flipped her upside down, her face now peering down into Himeko's elongating jaws and undulating throat!

"N-NO!-" Blaire's scream cut off as woman-like monster's mouth encroached around her head! She felt the slimy forked tongue caress her cheek, roll down to her cleavage and then loop around her boobs, the strong tongue pulling the large mammaries from the white t-shirt whilst also pulling her deeper into the throat!

Winding Forest Paths - Page 4 Sample_ef47b191402834c3452c87dd41c89afc

The slithering tongue squeezed and manipulated her DD's which filled out Himeko's mouth, bulging out her cheeks! She could feel the teeth digging against her flesh, Blaire letting out muffled cries of protest down the snake woman's throat as she tried to kick and squirm free!

She tried to call upon her electrical powers, perhaps the volts would let the snake think twice about eating her!
Blaire Silverflare
Blaire Silverflare
Private First Class
Private First Class

Reiri Kamura and Himeko The Cursed Goddess like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Himeko The Cursed Goddess Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:29 am

Blaire Silverflare wrote:Blaire's eyes widened at the revelation, watching the Hell Hound become enveloped with Holy light! How could she be a Holy being from just devouring some Demi-Goddess? Who is this freak?! She asked herself, before the creature flipped her upside down, her face now peering down into Himeko's elongating jaws and undulating throat!

"N-NO!-" Blaire's scream cut off as woman-like monster's mouth encroached around her head! She felt the slimy forked tongue caress her cheek, roll down to her cleavage and then loop around her boobs, the strong tongue pulling the large mammaries from the white t-shirt whilst also pulling her deeper into the throat!

Winding Forest Paths - Page 4 Sample_ef47b191402834c3452c87dd41c89afc

The slithering tongue squeezed and manipulated her DD's which filled out Himeko's mouth, bulging out her cheeks! She could feel the teeth digging against her flesh, Blaire letting out muffled cries of protest down the snake woman's throat as she tried to kick and squirm free!

She tried to call upon her electrical powers, perhaps the volts would let the snake think twice about eating her!

The electrical discharge did little to quell Himeko's actions, as Hime and Meko pushed Blaire deeper into the throat by shoving the woman's boots! Himeko's slimy tongue went from licking her meal's breasts to slithering under the woman's shirt, coiling around the top so it would roll up her toned belly, exposing it to the forest air. She dragged Blaire deeper this way.

"Soft and springy~" Hime moaned.

"Chewy~" Meko remarked, both women flustered...

All the while Karen sulked, playing with a rock wedged between her boobs, juggling it with her massive tits which jiggled and bobbed as she ignored her sisters and did her own thing in the meantime.

"One...two...three... dammit... one... two... three... four..." Karen says, picking up the rocks with her teeth before tossing it into the air and bounced it off her tits again. "I caught her she should be mine... bossy hag always gets what she wants..." She mumbled and played.

Himeko's coils loosened, Blaire's shoulders entering her mouth as her breasts began to squish together and slowly slide into the snake woman's tight throat, already bursting with Blaire's head! This would allow Blaire to move her arms, struggle a little more properly which should help ease her down the main body's throat more easily~

Private
Private

Reiri Kamura and Blaire Silverflare like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaire Silverflare Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:48 am

Oh Hazoria...! Her tongue is groping my chest... hah... make it stop! I can't...! Blaire blushed, closing her eyes tight as the beast drew her shoulders into her mouth! The coils slacked and she shot her arms forwards! Blaire's hands gripped Himeko's shoulders, trying to apply her strength to pull herself out of the mouth but in doing so was being impaled by Himeko's hidden recurved teeth! "Shit! LET GO!" She screamed, struggling in spite of this, and the blood dripping into the maw. She squirmed her body furiously the pair of snakes still pushing down on her boots kept her from struggling more effectively! "Shit...SHIT!" Blaire spat, her head squeezing into the tight confines of the throat, her breasts squishing against the back of the snake-woman's tongue!

It was slimy inside, her blonde hair clinging to her face and neck, her shoulders squeezing into the tight, yet elastic maw! "C'mon... Blaire, get out of this!!" She cried out, her voice echoing down the ribbed tunnel of writhing flesh ahead of her! She bent her elbows, awkwardly palming the corner's of Himeko's lips, the flappy flesh stretching as she applied pressure, making it impossible to shove away from her! "Crap, CRAP! I'm not going to get eaten by a psycho bitch snake and her other three braincells!" Blaire screamed! Wiggling her hips, her chest painfully pinned between her and the slimy entrance to the throat. Blaire cringed as the world around her shook as Himeko growled; Blaire's lidded blue eyes went wide with horror as she felt the added pressure against her curvaceous form! "No... NO!" Blaire screamed, increasing her writhing movements, desperately trying to pull her head and shoulders free!
Blaire Silverflare
Blaire Silverflare
Private First Class
Private First Class

Reiri Kamura and Himeko The Cursed Goddess like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Himeko The Cursed Goddess Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:41 pm

Blaire Silverflare wrote:Oh Hazoria...! Her tongue is groping my chest... hah... make it stop! I can't...! Blaire blushed, closing her eyes tight as the beast drew her shoulders into her mouth! The coils slacked and she shot her arms forwards! Blaire's hands gripped Himeko's shoulders, trying to apply her strength to pull herself out of the mouth but in doing so was being impaled by Himeko's hidden recurved teeth! "Shit! LET GO!" She screamed, struggling in spite of this, and the blood dripping into the maw. She squirmed her body furiously the pair of snakes still pushing down on her boots kept her from struggling more effectively! "Shit...SHIT!" Blaire spat, her head squeezing into the tight confines of the throat, her breasts squishing against the back of the snake-woman's tongue!

It was slimy inside, her blonde hair clinging to her face and neck, her shoulders squeezing into the tight, yet elastic maw! "C'mon... Blaire, get out of this!!" She cried out, her voice echoing down the ribbed tunnel of writhing flesh ahead of her! She bent her elbows, awkwardly palming the corner's of Himeko's lips, the flappy flesh stretching as she applied pressure, making it impossible to shove away from her! "Crap, CRAP! I'm not going to get eaten by a psycho bitch snake and her other three braincells!" Blaire screamed! Wiggling her hips, her chest painfully pinned between her and the slimy entrance to the throat. Blaire cringed as the world around her shook as Himeko growled; Blaire's lidded blue eyes went wide with horror as she felt the added pressure against her curvaceous form! "No... NO!" Blaire screamed, increasing her writhing movements, desperately trying to pull her head and shoulders free!

Himeko's tongue glazed the woman's toned chest, her struggling adding extra flavor as the 'Goddess' rolled her demonic eyes back with pleasure! She tried to push against the snake's shoulders, failing that as the girls shoulders dipped into Himeko's maw, the blood of the Hazorian was... different! New! Very tasty!

Karen couldn't hold back as she turned her gaze upon Blaire's ass:

Winding Forest Paths - Page 4 Blaire_butt

"OM NOM!!" Karen spat, lunging and biting one of the jiggly spheres with her 'human' jaws, her own fangs sinking into the warm, jiggly denim! Her saliva coated the material and elicited a response from the other siblings with Meko biting Blaire's other cheek, and Hime yawning her mouth wide open, and proceeded to devour Blaire feet first!

Winding Forest Paths - Page 4 Blaire_legs

Blaire's thick legs kicked violently as they travelled down Hime's throat, inch by inch, having slithered their tail away from Blaire's body by the point the woman's elongated jaws were digging at her thighs!

Since Karen's 'surprise attack' and the hunger she felt spurring Hime and Meko into biting and attempting to eat Blaire as well, the poor human's shaky grip faltered as her elbows pushed through Himeko's lips; Her gloved hands gripping the corners of Himeko's plush lips struggled, stretching the skin as Blaire's muffled screams within got more intense! Her fingers, one-by-one, slipping away from Himeko's flesh, vanishing with her hands with a lewd slurp!

Himeko's tongue rolled behind Blaire's belt, coiling twice around the ornate belt buckle, before tugging Blaire's wiggling hips into the deformed maw! Hime's jaws were spreading the underside of Blaire's ass by this point... and all four of the snake women were now eying each other. Hime's and Himeko's necks bulging with the blond Hazorian Executioner... Himeko's neck had a pair of fleshy orbs- Blaire's breast, pushing out flesh above the base of her neck, with shapes that were clearly Blaire's arms and hands bulging out the sides of her neck! Hime had the vase like shape of Blaire's lower hips, her curvy thighs and the tops of her shapely legs visible as a tight bulge at the base of her neck.

Each woman eyed each other carefully...

Tug-O-war, then? Hmm... might get bloody~

Swallow... mine... eat!

So soft...

So... we have ourselves a Snexican standoff...-click, -click~ Karen thought while making clicking noises with her lips against the trapped Blaire's ass.

Without further preamble... all four sisters began to pull!

Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaire Silverflare Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:51 pm

Blaire's eyes widened! "AAAAAAAAAAH!" Pain as fangs bit deep into her right, then less butt cheek, then she was kicking, then trapped again, could feel humidity and slime soaking through her denim's legs! "HAZORIA-HEllaaa!!" Blaire cried, her arms pinning again, her fingers desperately trying to cling on! The gloves slipped away from the lips pitifully, her large breasts spilling into Himeko's throat! "NOOOO!!" she screamed, her azure orbs pin pricks as the undulating throat pushed her head between Himeko's shoulders... and gave her a view of the 'human' stomach of the beast. Himeko's fleshy tummy was oddly wide, had bits of cloth clinging to the walls, remnants of the miko she helped polish off before Blaire's arrival...

"Oh Goddess, this can't be happening..." She gasped, finding it hard to breathe in the tight, hot confines, her slimy blond hair hanging over her head in the pulsating stomach of the main body, Himeko!

Blaire tried to wiggle her pained hips, but felt pressure now on all sides! "AH!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Blaire screamed, tears rolling down her slimy face as she felt like she was going to be torn apart!!

"No!! NO! NO!!" Blaire screamed, her body shivering with blue electricity again, trying to zap her offenders more intimately, in the hopes they'd let her go!

Blaire Silverflare
Blaire Silverflare
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Himeko The Cursed Goddess Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:26 pm

Blaire Silverflare wrote:Blaire's eyes widened! "AAAAAAAAAAH!" Pain as fangs bit deep into her right, then less butt cheek, then she was kicking, then trapped again, could feel humidity and slime soaking through her denim's legs! "HAZORIA-HEllaaa!!" Blaire cried, her arms pinning again, her fingers desperately trying to cling on! The gloves slipped away from the lips pitifully, her large breasts spilling into Himeko's throat! "NOOOO!!" she screamed, her azure orbs pin pricks as the undulating throat pushed her head between Himeko's shoulders... and gave her a view of the 'human' stomach of the beast. Himeko's fleshy tummy was oddly wide, had bits of cloth clinging to the walls, remnants of the miko she helped polish off before Blaire's arrival...

"Oh Goddess, this can't be happening..." She gasped, finding it hard to breathe in the tight, hot confines, her slimy blond hair hanging over her head in the pulsating stomach of the main body, Himeko!

Blaire tried to wiggle her pained hips, but felt pressure now on all sides! "AH!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Blaire screamed, tears rolling down her slimy face as she felt like she was going to be torn apart!!

"No!! NO! NO!!" Blaire screamed, her body shivering with blue electricity again, trying to zap her offenders more intimately, in the hopes they'd let her go!

The electricity flowing between their mouths deterred both Meko and Karen!

"Eyyyaaah!"

"ONE POINT TWENTY-ONE GIGAWATTS?! 1.21 gigawatts?! GREAT-SNECK!!" schizophrenia

Hime held out longer.... but unlike Himeko, wasn't immune to electricity!

"PWAHHH!!!"

With the sisters removing themselves, Blaire's ass jiggled before it was thrust into Himeko's smiling, gaping jaws!

"Graaaaaaaaoooo!!!" Himeko roared! Her cheeks filling out with Blaire's ass as the woman's breasts dipped, squished together and then... PLOPPED into her first stomach with Blaire's head and shoulders!

Slime trailed off Blaire's wildly kicking feet, the denim dark as they flailed helplessly as her thighs slipped past Himeko's slimy lips! Blaire's screams were soft, as Himeko arched her back and raised her snake body up, Blaire's kicking legs going complete vertical! Knees pedalling as Himeko 'jump' swallowed, her body jerking upward twice, lips over Blaire's crotch and ass, then her thick thighs, as the Hazorian demon huntress' arms and abdomen bulged out of the snake's neck!

Ulp...Ulp...Ulp!! Himeko swallowed and slurped greedily! Blaire's thick, slimy thighs coming together as they filled out Himeko's cheeks, her knees bending sideways and against the corners of Himeko's stretchy lips, to try and halt Blaire's descent into Himeko, but it was in vain as the boots clicked together! Blaire's ankles faintly wiggled as her voice became soft... her ass already spilling into Himeko's stomach which was becoming ovalesque in shape!

Hmhmhm~ sluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurp!~ Himeko smiled, sucking Blaire's wiggling ankles and boots through her tightly closed, slimy lips! Himeko closed her eyes, her lips sucked inward with her prey.... and...

GLUUUUUPCK!!

Himeko swallowed deeply...

The other three, stunned and on their backs, glanced up at the quickly descending bulge of Blaire's thighs, shapely legs vanishing from the main body's neck in an instant, her human stomach bulged out and bobbled with Blaire, trapped within moments later! Blaire's voice vanished entirely soon as her feet slid out of Himeko's throat...

Boing~

Himeko's eyes returned to normal, heavily lidded, her face pink as she snapped her lower jaw back into place without assistance, and then licked her lips as she descended to her 'sisters', her large breasts bobbing as Blaire fully wedged her way into the monster's belly!

"Ahhh... she surely hit the spot~" Himeko cooed, her mist arms returning lifting and teasing the spherical paunch she acquired; letting it fall with a heavy bobble, the groans of the serpent's stomach gurgling loud.

"So smooth..." cried Hime who nuzzled their sister's faintly squirming growth...

"Bouncy..." commented Meko who observed, blushing as she licked her lips of Blaire's blood.

"...unfair! You get to have her twice!!" Foreshadowed Karen, as the beast had five stomachs... and though they all share the fifth, main snake body's stomach... it was an added treat to actually have something in their mortal stomach before passing it on to the rest of the 'family' so to say...

"I call dibs on next prey! No butts!" Karen added, licking her lips of Blaire's tasty blood as well...

"Ugh... fine... if it gets you to shut up..." Himeko sighed, her head cocking to the right, shoulders falling.

"All for the greater good!"

"The greater good~"

"SHUT IT!!"

Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaire Silverflare Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:44 pm

Blaire was assuming she was going to be torn into four pieces, almost ready to accept this- till the pressure seized and she was swallowed! "Uaaggh?! AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" She screamed, kicking hard, her breasts spilling into the chamber with her, soon followed by her slimy stomach, her child bearing hips, her jiggly ass, thick thighs and shapely calves! She was rolled into tight ball once her ankles slipped within, one of her boots popping off outside the sphincter as she was contorted inside the oppressively warm, slimy, and tight interior!! "Ughha... aah...!" The woman gasped, struggling to pull her right hand up due to the tight conditions, feeling a beret from one of the miko's which she tossed in the slimy reddish pink interior! "Aww man... this reaaaally sucks...!" She coughed, the foul odour assaulting her nose! She spreads her right hand open... conjuring an orb of light to see her surroundings... and could see the acid eaten clothing and other items yet to be purged from the stomach... She could hear the four snakes clearly through all of this! "LEMME OUT OF HERE YOU FUCKS!!" she tried to kick and squirm, but the stomach was too tight! "Shit... SHIT!" Blaire cried, wincing as the world shook around her!

Karen wrote:"...unfair! You get to have her twice!!"

"...what?" Blaire blinked, eye's small and wavering... She did not like the sound of that...

Winding Forest Paths - Page 4 Blaire_surprise

Blaire Silverflare
Blaire Silverflare
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Himeko The Cursed Goddess Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:59 pm

Himeko toted her engorged belly for a little while, her stomach fluids soon pooling around Blaire, quickling filling up past her face as the four talked:

"Well what done is done. We need to prepare ourselves for the journey ahead, so we'll work 'Blaire' here off before we make our way to the next mortal settlement. We could grab a few more meals before heading to the next, which would be Jemial... then we'll enter the mountains and make our way through the shafts to the capital as planned."

"Right!"

"Right!"

Karen said nothing... at first. Her head, silently resting on Himeko's mortal tummy, her weight pushing Blaire's body into the second chamber... the snake section to speed things along.

"This will be one slither farther than I have ever slithered from the Shrine, Ms. Himeko... Ms. Hime... Ms. Meko... Huh, your names are the same! HA!" Karen then giggled.

Himeko's stomach slowly deflated, and her snake scales below her sister's... private parts, made Himeko gasp!

"AAH! K-KAREN?!" She gasped with surprise, blushing as the intense pressure against her sexual organs was quicker than she liked! Karen smirked darkly.

"Serves you right! She was my meal after all! No snu-snu for you! BLEH! Razz" Karen spat, sticking her tongue out in defiance.

Blaire's body spilling into the snake 'throat' drained the fluids, allowing her to breathe, but now she was heading straight for the pit of their combined stomach... the heat was only getting worse as the women surrounded Himeko's 'scaly' stomach, Blaire's form bulging out the white scales as she struggled down to her death!

Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaire Silverflare Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:35 pm

Himeko The Cursed Goddess wrote:Himeko toted her engorged belly for a little while, her stomach fluids soon pooling around Blaire, quickling filling up past her face as the four talked:

"Well what done is done. We need to prepare ourselves for the journey ahead, so we'll work 'Blaire' here off before we make our way to the next mortal settlement. We could grab a few more meals before heading to the next, which would be Jemial... then we'll enter the mountains and make our way through the shafts to the capital as planned."

"Right!"

"Right!"

Karen said nothing... at first. Her head, silently resting on Himeko's mortal tummy, her weight pushing Blaire's body into the second chamber... the snake section to speed things along.

"This will be one slither farther than I have ever slithered from the Shrine, Ms. Himeko... Ms. Hime... Ms. Meko... Huh, your names are the same! HA!" Karen then giggled.

Himeko's stomach slowly deflated, and her snake scales below her sister's... private parts, made Himeko gasp!

"AAH! K-KAREN?!" She gasped with surprise, blushing as the intense pressure against her sexual organs was quicker than she liked! Karen smirked darkly.

"Serves you right! She was my meal after all! No snu-snu for you! BLEH! Razz" Karen spat, sticking her tongue out in defiance.

Blaire's body spilling into the snake 'throat' drained the fluids, allowing her to breathe, but now she was heading straight for the pit of their combined stomach... the heat was only getting worse as the women surrounded Himeko's 'scaly' stomach, Blaire's form bulging out the white scales as she struggled down to her death!

Blaire was surprised as the fluids filled the chamber around her! "Dammit!!" She screamed, her glowing orb vanishing as she wiggled with discomfort! "No NO!" she screamed, and closed her mouth and eyes as the fluid built up past her head... She felt pressure on her head soon after. I'm going to drown in this muck... Dear Goddess... please...! She begged, before she felt her ankles and ass slipping through something beneath her, a second tube! The fluids drained, and Blaire coughed and wretched, eyes red and hair dripping as she was being forced into the 'snake body' now! "No... NO! DAMN YOU!" Blaire screamed, her head slowly forced into the belly's sphincter, her hair slurped up behind her as she exited the mortal belly of Himeko.

In the snake body now, her body was able to stretch out, but only barely. The tube of flesh was tight, she couldn't see anything and she banged her hands and legs against the walls as the chamber got hotter, and propelled her along! "Oh shit... shit...!" She cried out, her curvy body jiggling as she was being flushed down into the extreme humidity! "NO!!!!"

Outside, Blaire's body bulged out and wriggled wildly as she descended the snake's scaly underbelly. He bulged out scales wriggled violently and Blaire's muffled cries could barely be registered, but quickly vanished as the bulge hit the mass between the four snake women... and vanished entirely.

Blaire Silverflare
Blaire Silverflare
Private First Class
Private First Class

Himeko The Cursed Goddess and Rosaria Thach like this post

Back to top Go down

Winding Forest Paths - Page 4 Empty Juuuust passsing through!

Post  Rosaria Thach Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:48 am

(from here)

There was a swift wind which blew across the Hydra-Naga, as a fellow Executioner to Blaire was whizzing by with her Scardian speed, her body flickering across the woodland as she came close, spear in hand----!

--and whisked past the snake creature. She didn't know Blaire was devoured alive, nor did she care... she had one task, and it was to seek out this Veran character and slay him! Hazoria was leading her to him with Her divine will, and she would be upon them sooner than one would think, for a Scardian's speed, stamina, and strength outrank all normal mortals! She'd been running since Danton non stop, and she wasn't even sweating. I need to kill him... kill that devil bastard...! She repeated in her warped head, continuing the path...

(to Hara Village!, HUZZAH!!)
Rosaria Thach
Rosaria Thach
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Himeko The Cursed Goddess Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:06 am

Blaire Silverflare wrote:
Himeko The Cursed Goddess wrote:Himeko toted her engorged belly for a little while, her stomach fluids soon pooling around Blaire, quickling filling up past her face as the four talked:

"Right!"

"Right!"

Blaire was surprised as the fluids filled the chamber around her! "Dammit!!" She screamed, her glowing orb vanishing as she wiggled with discomfort! "No NO!" she screamed, and closed her mouth and eyes as the fluid built up past her head... She felt pressure on her head soon after. I'm going to drown in this muck... Dear Goddess... please...! She begged, before she felt her ankles and ass slipping through something beneath her, a second tube! The fluids drained, and Blaire coughed and wretched, eyes red and hair dripping as she was being forced into the 'snake body' now! "No... NO! DAMN YOU!" Blaire screamed, her head slowly forced into the belly's sphincter, her hair slurped up behind her as she exited the mortal belly of Himeko.

In the snake body now, her body was able to stretch out, but only barely. The tube of flesh was tight, she couldn't see anything and she banged her hands and legs against the walls as the chamber got hotter, and propelled her along! "Oh shit... shit...!" She cried out, her curvy body jiggling as she was being flushed down into the extreme humidity! "NO!!!!"

Outside, Blaire's body bulged out and wriggled wildly as she descended the snake's scaly underbelly. He bulged out scales wriggled violently and Blaire's muffled cries could barely be registered, but quickly vanished as the bulge hit the mass between the four snake women... and vanished entirely.

"Hmhmhm well, she was a fine meal~" Cooed Himeko, who glanced back to their conjoined tail, Blaire's swollen form vanishing almost instantly upon entering.

"Delicious~!"

"I want seconds!"

"Hooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn-" Karen started resonating her voice, causing the three to slowly stare at her and each dared the other to ask what Karen was up to now.

"(Sigh) Should I even ask?" lamented Himeko, she and the drones observing Himeko's wide eyes as she cocked her head to the right.

"Broken~"

"Dumbell-what is that noise?" Meko suddenly asked mid insult.

"Noise?"

"Noise? What noise? All I hear is Karen-" Himeko replied when suddenly:

Rosaria Thach wrote:(from here)

There was a swift wind which blew across the Hydra-Naga, as a fellow Executioner to Blaire was whizzing by with her Scardian speed, her body flickering across the woodland as she came close, spear in hand----!

--and whisked past the snake creature. She didn't know Blaire was devoured alive, nor did she care... she had one task, and it was to seek out this Veran character and slay him! Hazoria was leading her to him with Her divine will, and she would be upon them sooner than one would think, for a Scardian's speed, stamina, and strength outrank all normal mortals! She'd been running since Danton non stop, and she wasn't even sweating. I need to kill him... kill that devil bastard...! She repeated in her warped head, continuing the path...

(to Hara Village!, HUZZAH!!)

"-daaahhh!!" Finished Karen as the entire snake was LAUNCHED into the air, the snake bodies colliding into one another as the force of the Scardian blasting past turned their world upside down and around!

(ref: https://youtu.be/Ak9oNDhcQrw?t=26)

"WHA?!" Cried Himeko, landing onto her chest!

"WAAA! OOF!!"

"OOF!! WAAA!"

Cried the drones, and as the dust settled... the large snake was all tangled up within itself! It took some time for the naga to pull herself together....away, er... reset themselves.

"What in the nine HELLS was that?!" Himeko gasped.

"We been hit by, we've been struck by, a smooth, smexy Nun~"

Himeko and the other ladies glared at Karen.

"...Let's just get moving." Himeko sighed, gathering the main body, the quartet resuming their journey towards Danton, given they lost time; they'd have to enjoy Blaire's nutrients and burn off the calories she gave them along the way...

(to here)

Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Fujihime the Fortress Tue Nov 28, 2023 3:32 am

Fujihime let out a long yawn as she rolled onto her back in the clearing of trees she had created with her own, giant crimson body. "Hoooo...." She groaned, rolling onto her side... then the other side... the topless crimson giantess grumbled as she scratched her ass and leaned her head onto her propped up elbow. "Mannn... there's nothin' to do around here anymore! Things got more boring the last four centuries! Sheesh, could it kill to be a little more fun around here??" Groaned Fujihime the Fortress, a Big Oni from Beijio's mirrored Hellscape who pretty much did as she pleased.

She was a 45' goliath of a female Oni and a cousin of a famous oni who was sealed away by Priestess Mina Majikina. She could have saved him some years ago... but even now, she was kinda lazy about doing it. It didn't seem too fun rampaging to break free her Himbo Cousin after all this time... yet she supposed it be SOMETHING to do. She also didn't care too much about the goings on with the humans, that beam of light from Mt. Risa nor the new faces that popped up all over. I couldn't care less about it all to be rightfully honest... She mentally noted, before yawning again. She scratched her rock hard abs as her belly grumbled. "Huh... I suppose I should look fer somethin' to eat, huh?" She yawned, before slowly dragging herself back up.
Fujihime the Fortress
Fujihime the Fortress
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4