Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winding Forest Paths

+11
Beshi Beast-Heart
Jack Morris
Raela
Jatzozak
Yaya Fujinami
Kaeruzaemon Gamma
Argayrth, Lord Of Yellow
Rebecca Lee
Reiko Miller
Darkstorm Zero
Baroness of Hell
15 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Winding Forest Paths - Page 3 Empty Re: Winding Forest Paths

Post  Jack Morris Wed May 12, 2021 11:07 pm

"Phew... now to look for Tsubo... wonder if that tracker that parole guy has on him still works?" He asked himself, checking the mobile phone's screen as he wondered in the woodland, heading towards Danton City. He had a string of gilex coins banging off his hip and slung over his shoulder a bag with some fruit he got as payment at the last settlement he was passing through. Granted... they didn't know he took them, but after ridding them of those monsters in exchange for his bar fees, he wasn't going to leave the settlement empty handed! Even if slaying those monsters was the exchange for the waived bar tab fee...

Semantics, antics, shemantics. He thought while continuing to following the screen.

Jack Morris
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Raela Wed May 12, 2021 11:24 pm

Jack Morris wrote:"Phew... now to look for Tsubo... wonder if that tracker that parole guy has on him still works?" He asked himself, checking the mobile phone's screen as he wondered in the woodland, heading towards Danton City. He had a string of gilex coins banging off his hip and slung over his shoulder a bag with some fruit he got as payment at the last settlement he was passing through. Granted... they didn't know he took them, but after ridding them of those monsters in exchange for his bar fees, he wasn't going to leave the settlement empty handed! Even if slaying those monsters was the exchange for the waived bar tab fee...

Semantics, antics, shemantics. He thought while continuing to following the screen.

Raela blinked her large eyes, and smirked at the passing red haired man. Seems cute, ooo.... coins! She thought, licking her lips, thinking she could trade that for a nice bottle of wine... she sat on her knees, spread her wings out wide and fell backwards! As she fell off the tree, she gracefully glides to the young man's shoulder, landing as he walked. "Why hello there handsome~" She cooed into the young man's left ear, leaning over, her large (for her nearly 6" size) breasts hanging and bounced into one another as she leaned over into his view, hands behind her back. She grinned, and then looked down at his phone, which looked like it was displaying a map of sorts. "Lost?" She asked.
Raela
Raela
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Morris Thu May 13, 2021 12:01 am

Raela wrote:
Jack Morris wrote:"Phew... now to look for Tsubo... wonder if that tracker that parole guy has on him still works?" He asked himself, checking the mobile phone's screen as he wondered in the woodland, heading towards Danton City. He had a string of gilex coins banging off his hip and slung over his shoulder a bag with some fruit he got as payment at the last settlement he was passing through. Granted... they didn't know he took them, but after ridding them of those monsters in exchange for his bar fees, he wasn't going to leave the settlement empty handed! Even if slaying those monsters was the exchange for the waived bar tab fee...

Raela blinked her large eyes, and smirked at the passing red haired man. Seems cute, ooo.... coins! She thought, licking her lips, thinking she could trade that for a nice bottle of wine... she sat on her knees, spread her wings out wide and fell backwards! As she fell off the tree, she gracefully glides to the young man's shoulder, landing as he walked. "Why hello there handsome~" She cooed into the young man's left ear, leaning over, her large (for her nearly 6" size) breasts hanging and bounced into one another as she leaned over into his view, hands behind her back. She grinned, and then looked down at his phone, which looked like it was displaying a map of sorts. "Lost?" She asked.

Jack felt the ketchup bottle weight of the fairy land on his shoulder, and turned to her with a bit of surprise. His eyes locked onto her plump, swaying breasts before he caught her face... and recognized them before he recognized the face.

A few months ago, he and Tsubo somehow made it into Minktail... neither remembered getting there, but they both met with a fairy named Rae... who offered them a fun time, with her wine. Of course both, impressionable boys followed, unsure how it would work... well it turns out after drinking wine laced with 'fairy dust' it doesn't make you fly... no, not even high; just puts you to gods damned sleep! They were asleep for a week! A WEEK! They lost their money and items... it was hell making it back to Gailden, cuz even Justin's card went missing!

He smiled. "Oh hey there beautiful," he began before he snatched her with his lightning quick reflexes! He gripped her tightly, keeping her from squirming out of his right hand's grasp as he slips the phone into his pocket, and reached into his bag's pocket for the necessary item. "Been a couple months, hasn't it Rae? You don't remember me do you?" He asked. "Minktail Pirate Pub. Ambershade Wine. Me, and my buddy Tsubo. All. Our. Cash. All. The. Gilex. We. Had. On. HAND. Ring a bell?"

Jack Morris
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Raela Thu May 13, 2021 12:07 am

Jack Morris wrote:
Raela wrote:

Jack felt the ketchup bottle weight of the fairy land on his shoulder, and turned to her with a bit of surprise. His eyes locked onto her plump, swaying breasts before he caught her face... and recognized them before he recognized the face.

A few months ago, he and Tsubo somehow made it into Minktail... neither remembered getting there, but they both met with a fairy named Rae... who offered them a fun time, with her wine. Of course both, impressionable boys followed, unsure how it would work... well it turns out after drinking wine laced with 'fairy dust' it doesn't make you fly... no, not even high; just puts you to gods damned sleep! They were asleep for a week! A WEEK! They lost their money and items... it was hell making it back to Gailden, cuz even Justin's card went missing!

He smiled. "Oh hey there beautiful," he began before he snatched her with his lightning quick reflexes! He gripped her tightly, keeping her from squirming out of his right hand's grasp as he slips the phone into his pocket, and reached into his bag's pocket for the necessary item. "Been a couple months, hasn't it Rae? You don't remember me do you?" He asked. "Minktail Pirate Pub. Ambershade Wine. Me, and my buddy Tsubo. All. Our. Cash. All. The. Gilex. We. Had. On. HAND. Ring a bell?"

Before Raela could react, she was snatched! "WAH?!" She gasped, wide eyed, feeling his giant fingers lace around her warm, curvaceous body! Her breasts lifted upwards thanks to his index finger, and she tried to flap her wings, but they were pinned to her back! Dammit... he threw me off, well, when I shrink him down...! She blinked, he called her by her name. "Wait, who...?" She began, but as he explained... she realized why he did.

"Oh...fuck me.." She blushed.

It was a pair of young human men she had met at a pub in Minktail Harbor a month or two ago... she was drunk and frisky, they were already halfway between both, so she presented them with revelry and sex! However... she couldn't shrink them. Both men fell asleep, and each time she tried, 7 times in total, she only made them go into a deeper state of sleep! So... thinking she killed them... she just took their coin on hand and bought herself more wine...

"You're... still alive!"
Raela
Raela
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Morris Thu May 13, 2021 12:16 am

Admittedly, she felt very nice in his grasp, but he wasn't going to let her charm fool him again. He held her there smiling, as he fished for the item he was looking for in his bag pocket... and couldn't help but roll one of her squishy breasts under his thumb, it was very hard to resist! Still, what he had planned for her probably was worse...  

Raela wrote:

"YEAH, that was the original plan, but then you fucked us!" He paused, shifted his eyes as he realized his words felt off. ".... Over. Fucked us over." He says.

Raela wrote:
"You're... still alive!"

"Yeah, you thought wrong mother fuc-wait, no, yeah, you damn right I'm still alive! Tsubo is too! But bumming rides off pirates in Minktail after a full week? NOT COOL." He says, before finding his fishing twine! He smirked impishly, the half-human, half imp man then quickly, deftly, wrapped the line around the woman in blinding speed, before biting the line with his impish fang!

The fairy, was now intimately roped up, unable to fly, and dangled from a line attached to her tied up wrists behind her back!:

Winding Forest Paths - Page 3 Line-art-bdsm-shibari-bondage-fetish-females-red-rope-vector-illustration-isolated-line-art-bdsm-shi

"There, now you can't fly off... what did you do with our money?" He asked. "Tell me, and I'll cut you lose."

Jack Morris
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Raela Thu May 13, 2021 12:26 am

Jack Morris wrote:Admittedly, she felt very nice in his grasp, but he wasn't going to let her charm fool him again. He held her there smiling, as he fished for the item he was looking for in his bag pocket... and couldn't help but roll one of her squishy breasts under his thumb, it was very hard to resist! Still, what he had planned for her probably was worse...  

Raela wrote:

"YEAH, that was the original plan, but then you fucked us!" He paused, shifted his eyes as he realized his words felt off. ".... Over. Fucked us over." He says.

Raela wrote:
"You're... still alive!"

"Yeah, you thought wrong mother fuc-wait, no, yeah, you damn right I'm still alive! Tsubo is too! But bumming rides off pirates in Minktail after a full week? NOT COOL." He says, before finding his fishing twine! He smirked impishly, the half-human, half imp man then quickly, deftly, wrapped the line around the woman in blinding speed, before biting the line with his impish fang!

The fairy, was now intimately roped up, unable to fly, and dangled from a line attached to her tied up wrists behind her back!:

Winding Forest Paths - Page 3 Line-art-bdsm-shibari-bondage-fetish-females-red-rope-vector-illustration-isolated-line-art-bdsm-shi

"There, now you can't fly off... what did you do with our money?" He asked. "Tell me, and I'll cut you lose."

His thumb rolling her tits felt nice, but rough... and she was flustered. "H-hey! Just because I'm this small and squishy, you can't just do that!!" she spat, before gasping, and was immediately entwined! "Wha-WUH?! HOW the HELL DID YOU SHIBARI ME?!" The poor fairy screamed, dangling, kicking her shapely legs, but doing so made the twine rub against her crotch, making her gasp! Flustered, she looked at him, legs dangling, ass jiggling between the rope, as was her breasts... her wings tied down, useless to her, and with her arms bound, she couldn't perform any spells! Well... this is one way to catch a fairy... I suppose. She internally grumbled.

"Look," she began. "I thought you were dead! Thought you were both dead! I was gonna have sexy times with you both, honest, but I couldn't shrink you down! I tried, 7 times! Instead it only made you both sleepier, and before I realized it I thought I overdosed you both! Look, I dunno why you both couldn't temporarily shrink, but I wouldn't have robbed you, unless you were already dead! And I thought you both were!!" She spat.
Raela
Raela
Private
Private

Jack Morris likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Morris Thu May 13, 2021 12:34 am

Raela wrote:
Jack Morris wrote:Admittedly, she felt very nice in his grasp, but he wasn't going to let her charm fool him again. He held her there smiling, as he fished for the item he was looking for in his bag pocket... and couldn't help but roll one of her squishy breasts under his thumb, it was very hard to resist! Still, what he had planned for her probably was worse...  

Raela wrote:

Raela wrote:
"You're... still alive!"

His thumb rolling her tits felt nice, but rough... and she was flustered. "H-hey! Just because I'm this small and squishy, you can't just do that!!" she spat, before gasping, and was immediately entwined! "Wha-WUH?! HOW the HELL DID YOU SHIBARI ME?!" The poor fairy screamed, dangling, kicking her shapely legs, but doing so made the twine rub against her crotch, making her gasp! Flustered, she looked at him, legs dangling, ass jiggling between the rope, as was her breasts... her wings tied down, useless to her, and with her arms bound, she couldn't perform any spells! Well... this is one way to catch a fairy... I suppose. She internally grumbled.

"Look," she began. "I thought you were dead! Thought you were both dead! I was gonna have sexy times with you both, honest, but I couldn't shrink you down! I tried, 7 times! Instead it only made you both sleepier, and before I realized it I thought I overdosed you both! Look, I dunno why you both couldn't temporarily shrink, but I wouldn't have robbed you, unless you were already dead! And I thought you both were!!" She spat.

He pinched her boobs together as she dangled, as she said not to do that. "Yeah, well, even when I'm dead I'd prefer not to be robbed either so, touche." He says, mispronouncing touche deliberately, and saying 'touch' instead as he rubbed her tits together. She's so squishy... He thought, blushing. Her words, sounded earnest however... "Look I don't care your reasons or why we couldn't. All I want is the money we lost." He says to her with a sigh... resisting the urge to pinch the fairy again.

Jack Morris
Private First Class
Private First Class

Raela likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Raela Thu May 13, 2021 12:45 am

Jack Morris wrote:
Raela wrote:

Raela wrote:

Raela wrote:
"You're... still alive!"

He pinched her boobs together as she dangled, as she said not to do that. "Yeah, well, even when I'm dead I'd prefer not to be robbed either so, touche." He says, mispronouncing touche deliberately, and saying 'touch' instead as he rubbed her tits together. She's so squishy... He thought, blushing. Her words, sounded earnest however... "Look I don't care your reasons or why we couldn't. All I want is the money we lost." He says to her with a sigh... resisting the urge to pinch the fairy again.

"...you have a point there..." She then grumbled as he began to pinch her boobs together and rub them. "I'M NOT A LAMP! I WONT FART OUT A GENIE DAMN IT!!" She screamed, biting his finger! As he shook her free though, he brought up the question of... where the money was. She blinked, glanced away from him, then back, then away again, flushed pink in color. "Well... um, that was a month ago... you know? Heh...heh... SO I bought a tall bottle of Le Chaute Premium Feniran Red..." She explained, the top class expensive wine!
Raela
Raela
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Morris Thu May 13, 2021 12:50 am

Raela wrote:
Jack Morris wrote:
Raela wrote:

Raela wrote:

Raela wrote:
"You're... still alive!"

"...you have a point there..." She then grumbled as he began to pinch her boobs together and rub them. "I'M NOT A LAMP! I WONT FART OUT A GENIE DAMN IT!!" She screamed, biting his finger! As he shook her free though, he brought up the question of... where the money was. She blinked, glanced away from him, then back, then away again, flushed pink in color. "Well... um, that was a month ago... you know? Heh...heh... SO I bought a tall bottle of Le Chaute Premium Feniran Red..." She explained, the top class expensive wine!

"Wait, we had that much money on us?!" Jack gasped. "That shit's expensive..." He says as he rubbed her belly and rolled her ass cheeks with his thumb and index finger, despite the bite. "You spent all our money on a single bottle of wine?" He asked, lidded gaze upon her.

Jack Morris
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Raela Thu May 13, 2021 12:53 am

Jack Morris wrote:
Raela wrote:
Jack Morris wrote:
Raela wrote:

Raela wrote:

Raela wrote:
"You're... still alive!"

"Wait, we had that much money on us?!" Jack gasped. "That shit's expensive..." He says as he rubbed her belly and rolled her ass cheeks with his thumb and index finger, despite the bite. "You spent all our money on a single bottle of wine?" He asked, lidded gaze upon her.

She blushed, and nodded. "Yes.. I'm a fairy of simple pleasures, of refined tastes..." She replied.
Raela
Raela
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Morris Thu May 13, 2021 12:56 am

"More like expensive taste!" Jack shouted, sighing. He knew well since his eldest sister owned half the business that made that wine... it was forbidden fruit, literally, for him! "...You know, since you've been such a sport... I'll just take whats left of it and we can call each other even, kay?" He says. Heh... I'll won't even have to share it with Tsubo... this'll be niiiiiiiiiiiice! He thought, blushing as he continued to rub his captured fairy.

Jack Morris
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Raela Thu May 13, 2021 1:00 am

Jack Morris wrote:"More like expensive taste!" Jack shouted, sighing. He knew well since his eldest sister owned half the business that made that wine... it was forbidden fruit, literally, for him! "...You know, since you've been such a sport... I'll just take whats left of it and we can call each other even, kay?" He says. Heh... I'll won't even have to share it with Tsubo... this'll be niiiiiiiiiiiice! He thought, blushing as he continued to rub his captured fairy.

She squirmed at his 'handling' and wriggled till he asked for the bottle in trade... She froze, and closed her eyes. "Heh heh... about that... I drank it all..." She says. "Not kidding." "Totally serious..." "I, don't do much in my off time since my retirement as a guide... heh heh... kinda a drunkie... heehee...." She laughed nervously.
Raela
Raela
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Morris Thu May 13, 2021 1:06 am

Raela wrote:She squirmed at his 'handling' and wriggled till he asked for the bottle in trade... She froze, and closed her eyes. "Heh heh... about that... I drank it all..." She says.

He chuckled as she squirmed, his inner imp enjoying this... even as she answered him, he kept his eyes closed and smile wide. "Heh, you're kidding me!"

Raela wrote:"Not kidding."

"Bah, you can't be serious..." He says still smiling.

Raela wrote:"Totally serious..."

He kept his smile, his mouth slightly agape and his eyes closed as he pictured the pint sized elf with wings in his grasp drinking a full bottle of expensive wine... wine that could have lasted someone of her size... YEARS. She drank it... all?

Raela wrote:"I, don't do much in my off time since my retirement as a guide... heh heh... kinda a drunkie... heehee...." She laughed nervously.

He didn't laugh with her this time, and simply tossed her high into the branch above! The line caught and she dangled from the branch as he picked up his pace. "You have a good time hanging around then sprite!!" He says with anger in his voice! "Try not to die now!" He grumbled, picking up his phone and continued to his path towards Danton. "Drinking a whole bottle of wine? How is that even possible?!" He grumbled, farther away from the poor fairy dangling from the tree limb now...

(to here)

Last edited by Jack Morris on Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jack Morris
Private First Class
Private First Class

Raela likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Raela Fri May 14, 2021 1:10 am

Jack Morris wrote:

Raela wrote:She squirmed at his 'handling' and wriggled till he asked for the bottle in trade... She froze, and closed her eyes. "Heh heh... about that... I drank it all..." She says.

He chuckled as she squirmed, his inner imp enjoying this... even as she answered him, he kept his eyes closed and smile wide. "Heh, you're kidding me!"

Raela wrote:"Not kidding."

"Bah, you can't be serious..." He says still smiling.

Raela wrote:"Totally serious..."

He kept his smile, his mouth slightly agape and his eyes closed as he pictured the pint sized elf with wings in his grasp drinking a full bottle of expensive wine... wine that could have lasted someone of her size... YEARS. She drank it... all?

Raela wrote:"I, don't do much in my off time since my retirement as a guide... heh heh... kinda a drunkie... heehee...." She laughed nervously.

He didn't laugh with her this time, and simply tossed her high into the branch above! The line caught and she dangled from the branch as he picked up his pace. "You have a good time hanging around then sprite!!" He says with anger in his voice! "Try not to die now!" He grumbled, picking up his phone and continued to his path towards Danton. "Drinking a whole bottle of wine? How is that even possible?!" He grumbled, farther away from the poor fairy dangling from the tree limb now...

Raela was so caught off guard, she didn't scream till she hit the branch of the tree and dangled off the side of it!

"Ughh..." she groaned, before winking her eyes and saw that Jack Morris was leaving! "W-wait a minute, you're not going to just... leave me, hanging, are you?!" She cried out to him, kicking her sexy legs as she dangled off the the limb!

She watched him get further away, telling her to 'try not and die'. "Dammit..." she grumbled, wiggling in the bondage restraints! Somehow, with pure determination and anger, within an hour of struggling, she managed to pull herself to the limb, straddling the branch with her legs outstretched! "Phew....! That.. that was a lot of effort..." Raela panted, sweat rolling off her curvy body. She had a dagger, but couldn't grab it since it was pinned on her hip in its sheath... and her wrists still bound to her back! The more she moved around, the worse the shibari got! "Ughh..." She moaned. "So hungry..." Her stomach grumbled... but providence provides! She glanced ahead, noting the small apple sprouting from the tree's branch! "Maybe I can find a way out of this after I have some breakfast..." She hummed sweetly, and carefully began to stand and walk her way over to the apple...

Last edited by Raela on Fri May 14, 2021 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added more)
Raela
Raela
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Beshi Beast-Heart Fri May 14, 2021 4:00 am

Beshi was a bit disheartened the specialist wasn't at her clinic, and fearing her assistant's... questionable practice in her stead, decided it was best to seek the second opinion or of doctors in Ithteca instead...

"Boy am I beat..." the yokai yawned, walking through the winding path. He was hoping the stomach pain would subside, but he thought he would be able to make it to Ithtecca at least. Branches bending and twisting as he ambled his way through the brush.
Beshi Beast-Heart
Beshi Beast-Heart
Recruit
Recruit

Raela likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Raela Fri May 14, 2021 4:16 am

She carefully walked down the branch, careful to watch her step... when suddenly:

Winding Forest Paths - Page 3 C_chantalcooperalamy_web

A squirrel stood in her path, and plucked the apple!

"Hey there!" She challenged the furry beast, who turned to her casually.

"That was my apple! I saw it first!" She spat, slowly approaching it. The creature swished its tail at her, and she grumbled. "Don't you ignore me...!" She spat, legs spread on the branch. "Even tied down, I'm a mighty warrior rodent... our battle will be legendary, as I, Raela will take you down with my hands tied behind my back, hiya!!" She rushed the creature fiercely!

As she got within range, the creature swiftly, and without a care, swung its fluffy tail, bashing Raela off the limb!

"Dirty cheaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!" Raela screamed, feeling the fluffy tail bash her off the limb! With her wings still wrapped up in the shibari, she was gonna fall head first towards the ground! "Oh SHIIIIIT!" She screamed, but luckily for her-

Beshi Beast-Heart wrote:Beshi was a bit disheartened the specialist wasn't at her clinic, and fearing her assistant's... questionable practice in her stead, decided it was best to seek the second opinion or of doctors in Ithteca instead...

"Boy am I beat..." the yokai yawned, walking through the winding path. He was hoping the stomach pain would subside, but he thought he would be able to make it to Ithtecca at least. Branches bending and twisting as he ambled his way through the brush.

She saw the tall, fuzzy creature's head, she was going to land on it and be saved by its thick fluff! OH THANK THE PRIMALS! She thought!
Raela
Raela
Private
Private

Beshi Beast-Heart likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Beshi Beast-Heart Fri May 14, 2021 4:32 am

Raela wrote:She carefully walked down the branch, careful to watch her step... when suddenly:

Winding Forest Paths - Page 3 C_chantalcooperalamy_web

A squirrel stood in her path, and plucked the apple!

"Hey there!" She challenged the furry beast, who turned to her casually.

"That was my apple! I saw it first!" She spat, slowly approaching it. The creature swished its tail at her, and she grumbled. "Don't you ignore me...!" She spat, legs spread on the branch. "Even tied down, I'm a mighty warrior rodent... our battle will be legendary, as I, Raela will take you down with my hands tied behind my back, hiya!!" She rushed the creature fiercely!

As she got within range, the creature swiftly, and without a care, swung its fluffy tail, bashing Raela off the limb!

"Dirty cheaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!" Raela screamed, feeling the fluffy tail bash her off the limb! With her wings still wrapped up in the shibari, she was gonna fall head first towards the ground! "Oh SHIIIIIT!" She screamed, but luckily for her-

Unaware of the epic fight from above, the yawning foxtaur yokai stretched his arms wide, tilted his head back and yawned lazily:

Winding Forest Paths - Page 3 1348004457

"Feels so good out-" he yawned sleepishly when suddenly-

Raela wrote:She saw the tall, fuzzy creature's head, she was going to land on it and be saved by its thick fluff! OH THANK THE PRIMALS! She thought!

Instead, the fairy got to see the inside of his throat more intimately!

Winding Forest Paths - Page 3 D95xa05-1b7480e8-78b4-45eb-887f-20207b2516f1

"--ulk?!" He blinked, wide eyed, as something large flew into his throat! Unknowing that it was the defeated, tied up fairy, who was instantly up to her thighs in his throat! "Ulk...ulk!!" He choked, eyes watering, maw spasming, his throat muscles undulated around the fairy's curvy form, not even sure what it was lodged in his throat but it was inching down slowly...!

Beshi Beast-Heart
Beshi Beast-Heart
Recruit
Recruit

Raela likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Raela Fri May 14, 2021 4:40 am

Raela's luck ran out, as she watched the creature at the last moment tilt his head back and yawn wide! "AHhhhh--!!" she was cut off as humidity overwhelmed her, his tight, sweaty throat engulfing her body, pushed against her squishy, curvaceous frame! She was swallowed up to her thighs in a single gulp! Her knees bent around the ribbed entrance to his throat, her spreading and lazily splayed to the corners of his mouth. She pedaled her knees, her bare toes and heels thanks to the stirrup legware caused her to splash saliva around her feet, and it built up and rolled down the tight, moist throat with her! "Shit... please... don't... swallow....!" She panted, but it was lost by his powerful voice which radiated around her wet, slimy form! Her hair pinned to her back, clung to her face, the shibari rubbing against her crotch made her weak and she began to flutter kick as she inched down his undulating throat! Outside, his fur bulged with her feminine form, which wiggled frantically through the thick, white fur!

Last edited by Raela on Fri May 14, 2021 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Raela
Raela
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Beshi Beast-Heart Fri May 14, 2021 5:09 am

Beshi, unable to hear the fairy's complaints, and unable to breathe, opened his mouth wide and leaned back, gravity aiding him or he was gonna choke to death...!

"Ulk...ulk... ulg...ULP!!" He swallowed hard, closing his crimson eyes tight, Raela's kicking feet flushing down his throat, vanishing as he swallows the fairy whole, and with a deep, audible-

"GULP--!"

-GLICK!

He painfully swallows the saliva built up along with the fairy, the bulge in his neck pushed out dramatically, deforming Raela's appearance slightly as she was transferred down the throat with his thick, gooey saliva, her body vanishing with the bulge as it flattened after passing his sternum!

"Hah... hah... ack..." he rubbed his aching throat, crimson eyes blood shot as he gasped and panted... A distant, muffled splash as Raela was deposited into his stomach made him look down at the anonymous bulge which deformed his muscular frame... "Ack... what the hell was that, a ketchup bottle?" He gasped, licking his maw...

Raela would be forced into the Yokai's core, the esophagus brought her straight to the sphincter leading into his first stomach:

Winding Forest Paths - Page 3 1577446739

Her head smashed against it, but with some muscular prodding and weight from the saliva pushing her into her new home...

Winding Forest Paths - Page 3 1493419987

She hit the stomach sac with a mighty splash...

Beshi's stomach grumbled and without warning, as soon as he made his 'ketchup bottle comment', he belched loudly, and golden dust exploded from his mouth!

Winding Forest Paths - Page 3 Gold-glitter-powder-splash-background-golden-dust-magic-mist-glowing_3247-92

The fairy dust scattered about, and dissipated as it fell... He blinked, licking his black lips. "Hmm... tasted sweet though, very sweet." He says with a sigh, and glanced down at the bulge in his chest. He poked the mass a couple times... and it didn't move. Great, I have stomach issues and by Yama does it get worse by whatever I just ate... he thought. Still... it felt squishy, warm, and it wiggled while it was lodged in his throat... and whatever it was, it was again a very sweet treat. Heh, maybe it'll fix my stomach pain... He thought suddenly optimistically. "Well... can't do much about that..." he says and continued on his journey, with the fairy companion riding the 'dining car' so to say...
Beshi Beast-Heart
Beshi Beast-Heart
Recruit
Recruit

Raela likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Raela Fri May 14, 2021 5:41 am

Beshi Beast-Heart wrote:Beshi, unable to hear the fairy's complaints, and unable to breathe, opened his mouth wide and leaned back, gravity aiding him or he was gonna choke to death...!

"Ulk...ulk... ulg...ULP!!" He swallowed hard, closing his crimson eyes tight, Raela's kicking feet flushing down his throat, vanishing as he swallows the fairy whole, and with a deep, audible-

"GULP--!"

-GLICK!

He painfully swallows the saliva built up along with the fairy, the bulge in his neck pushed out dramatically, deforming Raela's appearance slightly as she was transferred down the throat with his thick, gooey saliva, her body vanishing with the bulge as it flattened after passing his sternum!

"Hah... hah... ack..." he rubbed his aching throat, crimson eyes blood shot as he gasped and panted... A distant, muffled splash as Raela was deposited into his stomach made him look down at the anonymous bulge which deformed his muscular frame... "Ack... what the hell was that, a ketchup bottle?" He gasped, licking his maw...

Raela would be forced into the Yokai's core, the esophagus brought her straight to the sphincter leading into his first stomach:

Her head smashed against it, but with some muscular prodding and weight from the saliva pushing her into her new home...

Beshi's stomach grumbled and without warning, as soon as he made his 'ketchup bottle comment', he belched loudly, and golden dust exploded from his mouth!

Winding Forest Paths - Page 3 Gold-glitter-powder-splash-background-golden-dust-magic-mist-glowing_3247-92

The fairy dust scattered about, and dissipated as it fell... He blinked, licking his black lips. "Hmm... tasted sweet though, very sweet." He says with a sigh, and glanced down at the bulge in his chest. He poked the mass a couple times... and it didn't move. Great, I have stomach issues and by Yama does it get worse by whatever I just ate... he thought. Still... it felt squishy, warm, and it wiggled while it was lodged in his throat... and whatever it was, it was again a very sweet treat. Heh, maybe it'll fix my stomach pain... He thought suddenly optimistically. "Well... can't do much about that..." he says and continued on his journey, with the fairy companion riding the 'dining car' so to say...

Raela kicked and squirmed, feeling her curvy frame sliding down the furry creature's gullet, and in the process her vision went dark...

Gulp....

Her curvy, squirming body descends his neck rapidly, entrapped by his thick and slimy saliva as she sank down his gullet, motioning towards the entrance to his stomach. She felt her head push against the sphincter hard, and then she was forced through!

SPLASH!

The magic flowing from her wings and body hovered in the fetid air, as Raela was forced tightly between the stomach cilia and despite her bindings, forced into a tight fetal ball! She wriggled there in the deep fluids, still ensnared by the tight shibari bindings. She didn't have to worry about asphyxiation... but still, she was in a literal tight, and albeit very slimy spot right now... What the hell...? I just got eaten?! He-he's poking me--- he just burped me! Dammit!! I'm only 20!! She thought, wriggling in the gross stomach interior...
Raela
Raela
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Beshi Beast-Heart Sat May 22, 2021 2:50 am

Raela wrote:
Beshi Beast-Heart wrote:Beshi, unable to hear the fairy's complaints, and unable to breathe, opened his mouth wide and leaned back, gravity aiding him or he was gonna choke to death...!

"GULP--!"

-GLICK!

Raela kicked and squirmed, feeling her curvy frame sliding down the furry creature's gullet, and in the process her vision went dark...

Gulp....

Her curvy, squirming body descends his neck rapidly, entrapped by his thick and slimy saliva as she sank down his gullet, motioning towards the entrance to his stomach. She felt her head push against the sphincter hard, and then she was forced through!

SPLASH!

The magic flowing from her wings and body hovered in the fetid air, as Raela was forced tightly between the stomach cilia and despite her bindings, forced into a tight fetal ball! She wriggled there in the deep fluids, still ensnared by the tight shibari bindings. She didn't have to worry about asphyxiation... but still, she was in a literal tight, and albeit very slimy spot right now... What the hell...? I just got eaten?! He-he's poking me--- he just burped me! Dammit!! I'm only 20!! She thought, wriggling in the gross stomach interior...

Whatever he ate was squirming again, slightly. "Ugh... must have eaten a squirrel or something..." he sighed. There wasn't anything he could do about it now... let nature take its course. He let out another gentle belch however, expelling more of the odd powder. "A magic squirrel? Or perhaps it was a chipmunk? Or a Snark?" he asked himself, continuing down the path towards Danton, a stepping stone between here and Ithteca.
Beshi Beast-Heart
Beshi Beast-Heart
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaire Silverflare Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:41 pm

(from here)

It took some time to get into the Amaine after leaving the Academy. Blaire was now in the thick of the woods though, and had to begin her search for Lady Saika, who went missing since she cleared out ghouls from Danton.

She walked through the jade woodland carefully, fully aware of the dangers both visible, and hidden within...
Blaire Silverflare
Blaire Silverflare
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Himeko The Cursed Goddess Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:08 pm

Winding Forest Paths - Page 3 Dark9va-9f5b8b1b-8bdb-4b0e-a2ea-4a801056bba6.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzM3YjcxMDZmLTc2MWItNDI0OC1hYWQ4LWFhZThlYTkwYTc2N1wvZGFyazl2YS05ZjViOGIxYi04YmRiLTRiMGUtYTJlYS00YTgwMTA1NmJiYTYuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

"P-Please, stahp!" the scared, stripped, Miko shivered as the four women took their long, forked tongues, and took turns licking and lathering their snack! They already ate and killed three of her other Priestess friends, some of them stripped, others not... but the grassy and old stone pathways were littered with the slimy remains of prayer beads, onmyo talismans, red and white silk garments and robes and hakamas.

"We want you to slide down easy!~" Said Himeko.

"Easy!" "Easy!" "Slide down, 'ulp'!" One teased, licking the Miko's breast as she made the sound of swallowing.

The Miko protested which delighted Himeko, The Cursed Goddess. She was a Neko-Hydra with four bodacious snake-women who were attached to a larger jade green snake tail.

"I think she's ready girls~"

"Ready!" "Ready!" "Dinner~ 😋"

Two of the heads bit down on the woman's arms, raising her to the main body's head, the woman licking her lips before her jaws unhinged, becoming impossibly elongated!

"NO, NO, NOOO---!!"

Winding Forest Paths - Page 3 07ce9b1e1b6631e3878dfb43631aae23

A large bulge travelled down the main snake's body, wiggling violently before crossing to the thicker main body where the muffled cries vanished with a pained, exasperated yet sharply cut off groan from the Miko as  she was digested instantly upon entering the volatile stomach!!

"Mmm, delicious~" commented a satiated and heavy lidded Himeko, face wet with saliva which her 'sisters' began wiping away with rags left over from their meals.

"Delicious~" "Delicious~" "URP!!" Belched the last.

The four unlucky women sent to their deaths feeding Himeko were the ones who discovered the shrine and the lack of 'shrine maidens' who guarded her petrified corpse days prior, so the four assumed more morsels would come in the days to follow. One of the vipers, their underlings who rescued them, slithered by:

Winding Forest Paths - Page 3 Unknown

"Othersss are invessstigating the minesss of the Guardian Mountainsss asss you ordered, Missstresss..." the Viper hissed.

"Excellent, and feel free to eat any who see you... I want to take the human capital in one fell swoop~" Himeko stated.

"Stealthy..." "Sneaky..." "I am well rested, but I still feel hungry~" cooed the last.

The viper raised a scaly brow, shrugged and then slithered off...

Himeko slithered into the brush to properly digest the women in their shared stomach, each occasionally belching as they rested in the scattered afternoon rays that rained down from the trees.

Last edited by Himeko The Cursed Goddess on Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Himeko The Cursed Goddess
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaire Silverflare Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:32 pm

Himeko The Cursed Goddess wrote:Winding Forest Paths - Page 3 Dark9va-9f5b8b1b-8bdb-4b0e-a2ea-4a801056bba6.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzM3YjcxMDZmLTc2MWItNDI0OC1hYWQ4LWFhZThlYTkwYTc2N1wvZGFyazl2YS05ZjViOGIxYi04YmRiLTRiMGUtYTJlYS00YTgwMTA1NmJiYTYuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

"P-Please, stahp!" the scared, stripped, Miko shivered as the four women took their long, forked tongues, and took turns licking and lathering their snack! They already ate and killed three of her other Priestess friends, some of them stripped, others not... but the grassy and old stone pathways were littered with the slimy remains of prayer beads, onmyo talismans, red and white silk garments and robes and hakamas.

"Easy!" "Easy!" "Slide down, 'ulp'!" One teased, licking the Miko's breast as she made the sound of swallowing.

The Miko protested which delighted Himeko, The Cursed Goddess. She was a Neko-Hydra with four bodacious snake-women who were attached to a larger jade green snake tail.

Two of the heads bit down on the woman's arms, raising her to the main body's head, the woman licking her lips before her jaws unhinged, becoming impossibly elongated!

"NO, NO, NOOO---!!"

A large bulge travelled down the main snake's body, wiggling violently before crossing to the thicker main body where the muffled cries vanished with a pained, exasperated yet sharply cut off groan from the Miko as  she was digested instantly upon entering the volatile stomach!!

"Mmm, delicious~" commented a satiated and heavy lidded Himeko, face wet with saliva which her 'sisters' began wiping away with rags left over from their meals.

The four unlucky women sent to their deaths feeding Himeko were the ones who discovered the shrine and the lack of 'shrine maidens' who guarded her petrified corpse days prior, so the four assumed more morsels would come in the days to follow. One of the vipers, their underlings who rescued them, slithered by:

"Othersss are invessstigating the minesss of the Guardian Mountainsss asss you ordered, Missstresss..." the Viper hissed.

"Excellent, and feel free to eat any who see you... I want to take the human capital in one fell swoop~" Himeko stated.

"Stealthy..." "Sneaky..." "I am well rested, but I still feel hungry~" cooed the last.

Himeko slithered into the brush to properly digest the women in their shared stomach, each occasionally belching as they rested in the scattered afternoon rays that rained down from the trees.

Blaire was still far off from the snakes, as she scanned the ground for traces of the Hazorian Executioner Saika. She could make out older tracks from perhaps an hour or so, leading towards a part of the forerunner's path... the tell tale markings of the 'cross' embedded in the mud on some of her foot falls were a clear indication. She had to note however, the sun felt nice today... she was getting her nutrition in from it as she bathed in its rays. Walking towards the crumbling path, she began to study the ground carefully- for signs of struggle... but instead found that Saika went from a quick pace to a full on sprint! "She was on the hunt for something... or running from something that was flying?" She looked up and shook her head. "Nope, that isn't it... probably running towards something... hmm... I'll have to continue on the path." She said to herself, and started down the path again.
Blaire Silverflare
Blaire Silverflare
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Himeko The Cursed Goddess Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:57 am

Blaire Silverflare wrote:
Himeko The Cursed Goddess wrote:Winding Forest Paths - Page 3 Dark9va-9f5b8b1b-8bdb-4b0e-a2ea-4a801056bba6.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzM3YjcxMDZmLTc2MWItNDI0OC1hYWQ4LWFhZThlYTkwYTc2N1wvZGFyazl2YS05ZjViOGIxYi04YmRiLTRiMGUtYTJlYS00YTgwMTA1NmJiYTYuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

"NO, NO, NOOO---!!"

Blaire was still far off from the snakes, as she scanned the ground for traces of the Hazorian Executioner Saika. She could make out older tracks from perhaps an hour or so, leading towards a part of the forerunner's path... the tell tale markings of the 'cross' embedded in the mud on some of her foot falls were a clear indication. She had to note however, the sun felt nice today... she was getting her nutrition in from it as she bathed in its rays. Walking towards the crumbling path, she began to study the ground carefully- for signs of struggle... but instead found that Saika went from a quick pace to a full on sprint! "She was on the hunt for something... or running from something that was flying?" She looked up and shook her head. "Nope, that isn't it... probably running towards something... hmm... I'll have to continue on the path." She said to herself, and started down the path again.

Resting, digesting what was left of the priestesses who hunted them down, the creature remained undisturbed for a half hour since she fed... then the main body stirred awake! "I smell someone approaching..." Said Himeko calmly.

"A woman." "A woman?" "Ice cream?"

The creature slithered silently amongst the foliage, each woman's face peering down at the approaching blonde:

"Hmm... we could go for one more morsel~" Said Himeko, licking her plush lips lewdly.

"One more." "Seconds." "Thirdsies!"

The other three heads turned to 'Karen' and hissed.

"Be quiet 'Karen' let the big girls do the talking..."

"Shut up!" "Silence!"

"I'ma Karen, oh! Sneaksies, gotchya!"

"Idiot!" "Idiot!"

All the while, Himeko seemed to grow impatient. "Quiet all of you, before she hears us..."

"Sorry!" "Forgiveness!" "I'm the bat!"

The trees above Blaire began to rattle and shake with heavy movement... giving Blaire the advantage as the snakes clearly lost their element of surprise...

Himeko The Cursed Goddess
Private
Private

Blaire Silverflare likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next