Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forest Cave

4 posters

Go down

Forest Cave Empty Forest Cave

Post  Alisfieze Fateburn Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:16 pm

It had been a while since the purple skinned lamia had left her cave. She had been working on potions for various types of poisons and curatives for a while now, but just ran out of an important ingredient: Wormshroom.

The snake woman slithers out of her cave and quickly takes to the woods to search for the missing ingredient, all the while unaware of what was brewing in the world other than her potions.
Alisfieze Fateburn
Alisfieze Fateburn
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Forest Cave Empty Re: Forest Cave

Post  Rachael Ferguson Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:44 pm

Rachael followed the clues and found herself at the mouth of a large cave. Something rancid drifted out from within. She grimaced and headed over to the left side of the cave, pressing her back against the wall. She let out a soft sigh, before mustering her courage. "Okay... I can do this...it'll only be 15 minutes..." She breathed shakily, her body quivering and her breasts swaying with each powerful shiver that went up her spine. She removed her knife, flare launcher and handgun, placing them under a rock on the side of the cave. She then took out the pale yellow powder and grimaced. "I really hope I don't get eaten by a bull frog or something like that after I do this..." she says in a whiny pain stricken voice, a strained whine escaping her lips as she doused the powder over her head. The powder quickly became a gas that puffed and swelled, and before long, the cloud was lifted, and Rachael went from an alluring 5'9 sexy goddess to a pint sized 9" H-doll. She looked around her new environment, sighing heavily. With her weapons useless at this height, she just decided to waste no time and she ran for the cave mouth.

While inside, she could see that the reek had come from a brew left to boil, a cauldron that was brimming with some foul liquid no doubt used for something nefarious. She shivered, looking for a way to climb up when she spotted a wooden plate with fresh meat on it. It wasn't too high, she would only have to platform her way to the small wooden table that it was on. She paused, her hands on her hips. "Okay. So I'll just douse the sleeping agent onto her meat, then I should be good. I mean, it looks fresh and I don't smell anything more than that God-awful reek from the cauldron. Okay...how to get up there..." she wonders.
Rachael Ferguson
Rachael Ferguson
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Alisfieze Fateburn Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:48 pm

Alice returned from her hunt, fetching her wormshroom and a bucket of water for the curative. As she got within reach of the cave she could smell something devine. "Ah, the brew is settling well then! All I have to do now is just add the last bit of ingredients. She slithered her way around the cave as she entered, paying no mind to the intruder to whom she was not yet aware of as she attended to the cauldron.
Alisfieze Fateburn
Alisfieze Fateburn
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Ferguson Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:32 pm

Rachael takes cover behind a rock, pressing her back against it before slowly peeking her head around the corner. If she was a sexy goddess at her full height, this woman was a titan! She couldn't accurately gage the creature's true height, but if she was originally a size class 2, she was definitely a size class 10 now. If she was at this height in the presence of a true size 10 now, she knew her heart would have exploded with anxiety. She shivered, returning her attention upon the meat above her. She had to find a way to get there. She looked about for anything she could use, and that's when the broom caught her eye. It was leaning against the wall, in line with the table. She just had to knock it over onto the table somehow...

"Ah-ha!" she exclaimed in a hushed tone, smacking her fist against an open palm. She reached into her pack, pulling out the braided cord and grappling hook that was thankfully around her size. She attached the one end to the hook and got in front of the broom. She began to spin the hook, whipping it over her head like a cowgirl about to lasso a wandering calf that had gone off the pasture. She throws the hook and line, which soars high and around the broom before latching on. She wraps one end of the rope around a stalagmite and runs behind the broom, making the rope taut. She positions herself behind the broom, climbing up the bristles before her body was lodged between the cave wall and the broom's long wooden handle. Her weight hardly did a thing to change the position of the broom, so it was handy to have thrown the grappling hook so high. She began to pull the cord, and in turn, with her back against the wall she pushed out with her wide hips and thick thighs. She grunts, feeling sweat roll down her forehead, her legs managing to push the broom which must have weighed like a ton. Her arms ache as she yanks on the cord, her makeshift pulley helping a little with the effort when the top of the broom is no longer leaning against the wall.

Quickly, Rachael leaps onto the broom's stalk, and positions herself around so that she was hugging the handle with her vision now on the wall she had been wedged against. She focuses her weight on her end of the broom, leaning back to help cause the broom to lean more towards the table that was now behind her. If she did this right, the broom will do all the work for her. "C'mon...." she exhaled, her tone strained while her pelvis grinds into the length of the wooden handle's surface, straddling it as the broom finally fell towards the table, bringing Rachael along for the ride! She held her breath to keep herself from screaming though she was sweating bullets and felt the anxiety boil under her skin with her stomach lurching up as the broom simply fell with it's staff smacking against the table with a hard 'clack!'.

Rachael fell, letting out a sharp cry of surprise before her back smacked against the surface of the cave floor, knocking the wind out of her. She lay there for a moment, her breasts bobbing as she looked up at the leaning broom. "Owie...that...really sucked." she whimpered, coughing a little before collecting herself. She waited a couple moments before returning to her job. She peaked from under the bristles of the broom. The giant lamia didn't take any notice of the broom it seemed.

She climbed back onto the broom, her arms wrapped around the width of the shaft, her breasts parted by it and her legs crossed around it as if she was mounting a young man. She blushed with a small perverse grin. The thought of riding a man's long shaft at this height was a little erotic. To literally ride his cock and at only 9 inches tall was a curious thought. She may try it out sometime, but she'd have to put her fantasies aside for now. She continued to drag her body along the shaft of the broom, her pelvis becoming nice and wet as she thought more about her little fantasy before she paused at the tip of the broom. The Lamia had her back turned towards her, which gave her opportune time to strike! She dismounted the broom and cautiously made her way over to the plate with the chopped slice of meat on it. She crawled, her breasts pressing against the wooden tables surface dragging along under her before she got to the bloody slice of meat. It looked like veal or some sort of chopped meat of similar value.

"Okay, time to poison the meat so to speak..." she says, hunkering down beside it as she rummaged through her fanny pack for the jar filled with white powder.
Rachael Ferguson
Rachael Ferguson
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Alisfieze Fateburn Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:14 pm

Alice had turned when she heard the broom smack against the table. Her large golden eyes glared at the wooden broom's shaft that had smacked the edge of the table. "Hmp...Damn broom." she mutters under her breath, setting the pale down with the wormshroom settling in the water, allowing it to contaminate the water to make a mild poison. She slithered around the cave where she had put up some shelving above what she considered her bed made of a hodgepodge of blankets and pillows she had taken from the neighboring civilizations in the wee hours of the dawn. She was grabbing another ingredient from the shelf when she turned and locked her gaze upon the miniature woman dragging her body along the broom stick towards the livestock meat which she planned to add to the mix not too long from now. She narrowed her gaze, and when the small blond human had turned her way, Alice pretended not to notice her, and went back to cauldron. She had her back face the woman, though her eyes were not on the boiling brew, but in the peripherals; while her body mindlessly divided the ingredients to add to the brew, she waited for the human's guard to be down. She got that chance when the woman knelt down beside the meat, rummaging through her miniature pack. She silently slithered towards the table, making sure not to cast a shadow over the small blond when she latches out with her right hand! Her fingers curl around the tiny doll sized human's body, her index middle and ring finger tightly woven around the blond's torso, beneath the soft cushioning of-for her size-large breasts. Her thumb was positioned right under her chin and brushing against the upper rounded orbs of her breasts, her thumbnail forced the tiny creature to look up, to keep her from trying to bite Alice's thumb or fingers. She raised the tiny thing, which was about the size of a candle stick, and glared at the intruder.

"So, to what do we have the honor of meeting such a Lilliputian? Especially one who enters my home uninvited, and with intentions unknown?" she asked, eyeing the creature carefully. She was peculiarly dressed, and she was squishy in her hand. Her long legs dangling helplessly out from her palm as she slithered around the cauldron. "Perhaps I should dip the intruder into my vat, a creature of your size's skin would slosh right off, being burnt straight to the bone. Or I should dip you into the wormshroom poison vat I'm starting, watch you shrivel and die a most painful and agonizing death." she says coldly.
Alisfieze Fateburn
Alisfieze Fateburn
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Ferguson Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:27 pm

"Oh God no!" Rachael screamed! She didn't think she was going to be so easily caught! Now she was stuck in the grasp of a very large snake woman who could have easily killed her at her original height! "Please, don't do that!" she cried, the tears streaming down her cheeks, her heart pulsing and her body now shivering. She could very well picture either of those deaths vividly in her head, melting straight out of her suit or becoming a shrivelled prune thanks to her deranged poison. "No! Ju-just let me go and I'll leave! Promise! I-I think we could work something out...!" she cried, trying to reason with the giant creature. Her breasts were squished by the groping hands, and her knees swung helplessly, trapped by the lamia titan's large fingers.
Rachael Ferguson
Rachael Ferguson
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Alisfieze Fateburn Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:44 pm

What she did next the little creature probably did not expect. Alice brought her head to her nose and sniffed her. "Hm. You have the scent of what could be some sort of mild snake attractant... so your what smells amazing." she says pulling her away. Looking at the shrunken human more carefully, she took notice of her beautiful and shapely form. She squeezed her, feeling her plump body and smiled. "Perhaps we can work something out." she says, a black forked tongue slipped out, glazing her lips. "Despite the rumors, I've never tried human..." Alice says, opening her mouth as she then slips the woman's head, shoulders and voluminous breasts into her jaws. Her fangy teeth she exposed to the small woman pinned her within as the tongue wrapped around her plump and tasty body. The powder that the woman had placed on her was like added seasoning for Alice, as an improved flavor caused her to force more of the curvy little woman into her mouth. "Oh my God... this taste, she's fucking delicious! I need-I need to swallow more of her!" she thought, her eyes widening with a sign of delight. She suckled onto the woman, waist deep into her mouth, her small hands outside, grasping frantically at her lips, her skin tight uniform all slick with Alice's saliva, while her cushioned lips formed around the little woman's abs.

She treated the woman like a phallus if she was giving a creature a blow job. She suckled the woman, rolling her tongue around the human's head, before she pulled her slightly out and then sucked her even deeper in her maw. Alice's eyes glazed over with satisfaction, and with her free hand she slipped her hand under her skirt to fiddle with her vagina. All this pseudo sexual nature was actually turning the Lamia on as she continued to devour the poor Lilliputian. Once saliva began dripping off the human's ass, she let go, allowing the small creature to kick freely. All the while her tongue slipped in and out between the crevices of her breasts, rolling and curling around her six pack abs, and the forked prongs of her tongue slapped at the small of her back. She swished the saliva in her mouth, feeling the soft texture of the woman's large breasts, like two soft jet puffed marshmallows rolling under her tongue, while the suit actually made applying the lubricating saliva an easier task. Why hadn't she tried eating humans sooner? Why this one was so small though was beyond Alice's comprehension though.
Alisfieze Fateburn
Alisfieze Fateburn
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Ferguson Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:59 pm

Alisfieze Fateburn wrote:What she did next the little creature probably did not expect. Alice brought her head to her nose and sniffed her. "Hm. You have the scent of what could be some sort of mild snake attractant... so your what smells amazing." she says pulling her away. Looking at the shrunken human more carefully, she took notice of her beautiful and shapely form. She squeezed her, feeling her plump body and smiled. "Perhaps we can work something out." she says, a black forked tongue slipped out, glazing her lips. "Despite the rumors, I've never tried human..." Alice says, opening her mouth as she then slips the woman's head, shoulders and voluminous breasts into her jaws. Her fangy teeth she exposed to the small woman pinned her within as the tongue wrapped around her plump and tasty body. The powder that the woman had placed on her was like added seasoning for Alice, as an improved flavor caused her to force more of the curvy little woman into her mouth. "Oh my God... this taste, she's fucking delicious! I need-I need to swallow more of her!" she thought, her eyes widening with a sign of delight. She suckled onto the woman, waist deep into her mouth, her small hands outside, grasping frantically at her lips, her skin tight uniform all slick with Alice's saliva, while her cushioned lips formed around the little woman's abs.

She treated the woman like a phallus if she was giving a creature a blow job. She suckled the woman, rolling her tongue around the human's head, before she pulled her slightly out and then sucked her even deeper in her maw. Alice's eyes glazed over with satisfaction, and with her free hand she slipped her hand under her skirt to fiddle with her vagina. All this pseudo sexual nature was actually turning the Lamia on as she continued to devour the poor Lilliputian. Once saliva began dripping off the human's ass, she let go, allowing the small creature to kick freely. All the while her tongue slipped in and out between the crevices of her breasts, rolling and curling around her six pack abs, and the forked prongs of her tongue slapped at the small of her back. She swished the saliva in her mouth, feeling the soft texture of the woman's large breasts, like two soft jet puffed marshmallows rolling under her tongue, while the suit actually made applying the lubricating saliva an easier task. Why hadn't she tried eating humans sooner? Why this one was so small though was beyond Alice's comprehension though.  

Rachael screamed, a world of dank and wet surrounded her 360 degrees. The sounds of saliva clicking off fleshy walls and ivory white teeth made her scream even more as she realized what the Lamia planned to do now she was stuck in this predicament! "No! Please don't eat me! I didn't sign up for this! Stop, please stop!" she cried, feeling her body become abused by the maw of the Lamia. She kicked and screamed, feeling the smooth ebony tongue wrap around her face, parting one of her bangs and exposing one large blue eye that was frozen in an expression of pure terror before she was rolled about. Her hands slipped, she stuck her elbows out and pushed her palms against the floor of the maw, while she tried raising her back against the roof. Her large assets brushed up against her face with saliva dripping off them like some sort of suggestive fluid that was now lathering her entire body. "No, damn it! You can't eat me! In fiftee-eeeeeeeeeeeek!" she cried, feeling the tongue slap the small of her back. The titan's hands uncurled from her thighs, allowing her to move rather than some suggestive lolly. Her hips swung, pumping her ass cheeks like large balloons that increased and decreased in size as the thighs swung. She spreads her legs out, feeling her thighs against the soft cushioning of the Lamia's blue lips, and she bent her knees, hoping to hook them and keep her body from further descending within.
Rachael Ferguson
Rachael Ferguson
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Alisfieze Fateburn Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:20 pm

Alice payed her prey no mind, and continued to suckle and play with her own pussy as she ate. Once she was ready, her black forked tongue slipped out from under her lips, wrapping around the small intruders pussy and curled around, the forked tongue's prongs slapping the shiny latex like ass with a heavy smack. Alice lips peeled back into a grin, blushing deeply as the tongue reeled in the rest of the 9'' woman. She bit down on her plump ass, before taking it into her mouth where the tongue curled around it tightly like a rope, groping both cheeks and pelvis, her wide hips just as tasty as her mashmallowy breasts. The woman's thighs slipped between the plush blue lips, leaving the calves to jut out straight and motionless. The booties were pointed down, and Alice let out a groan of sexual pleasure and hungered approval, before she closed her eyes.

"Gluck...Glup..."

The calves slowly edged their way deeper into her maw, while Alice's neck bulged out slightly, wiggling and large.

"Glup--glmph..."

The calves and feet drag between the closed plush blue lips, where Alice's cheeks bulge out briefly as she seemed to chew on the small human's legs, or reallign her. Her ass was lodged in the back of her mouth, and her upper body was angled in her throat.

"....omph, GULP!"

She tightened her eyes, blushing a deep scarlet purple, her face strained as she swallowed the small human whole. The large bulge in her neck disappeared, rolling down between her collar bone and then vanishing.

"Ah-hahhhhh! ~ <3" she sighed contently, removing her hand from her pelvis, stretching her arms out, letting her own breasts bob while she continued to feel the intruder slip down her esophagus. Her ebony tongue glides across her plush blue lips in a thin glaze of saliva, her wrist wiping the excess saliva that had dribbled down her chin. She could feel the woman settle somewhere deep in her core, just beneath her breasts. "Mmm.... what a tasty little snack you were...urp!" she belched, covering her mouth with a wide eyed confusion. She removed her hand and smiled, bringing her hands down to her breasts which she stroked often after she had a really tasty meal. "Oh, too bad you didn't have a twin running about. Your curves, your texture...they were perfe-urp!" she belched again, blushing even deeper. "Oh my!... you must have been extra tasty! Hehehe!" she giggled, placing her right wrist against her lips as she chuckled. She returns to her brew, noting the wormshroom was ready and began pouring the poisonous liquid into the boiling vat. "Enjoy the trip to my twin stomachs, little one. You'll probably survive the first, if you had air that is!" she giggled darkly, licking her lips again. She couldn't get that blond's taste out of her mind. Must have been the powder she added to her. Strange though, how she was sneaking about but with snake attractant on her. She didn't dwell on it further, and continued with her duties.
Alisfieze Fateburn
Alisfieze Fateburn
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Ferguson Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:00 pm

Through her journey down the slick and encroaching walls, walls that groped and formed around her curvaceous body, she came across the sphincter that opened up and pushed her into the webbed and gelatinous room that was the Titan Lamia's belly. "Ahhhhhh!" she screamed, her slick wet form falling from the ceiling into the somewhat smallish stomach. Yellowish fluid splashed up and around her, mildly stinging her exposed flesh, as she now sits up in the flattened semi-full chamber. She gagged and coughed, the smell was terrible. Through her confusion she almost forgot she had the sleeping powder still on hand! She gritted her teeth, her blond hair sticking to her skull, damp and slick with saliva and digestive fluids. "Damn it!" She exclaimed punching the wall, which induced a rush of air to fly up through the roof above, causing the lamia to belch. Rachael grimaced, rummaging through her pack again. "This...is totally gross." she shivered, not wanting to remain in this stomach for long. She wondered what the Lamia meant by the attractant...but it didn't matter now. She pulled out the jar and tossed it at the opposite wall, screaming: "There! Sweet dreams you miserable serpent!" she hissed, watching the jar smash then sink into the digestive fluid. It wasn't the way she had intended to slip the sleeping agent, but you can say she definitely improvised. "Damn it, now how am I supposed to get out and collect her. I'm stuck in here..." she punched the floor, eliciting another belch from the Lamia. She grimaced again, puffing air into her damp bangs before leaning against the stomach wall. She had an air tank, so she didn't have to worry about a lack of air. Usually bringing such a device along was cumbersome, but now it was going to be totally useful. The suit did a good job to protect her from the acids, slick and shiny from the experience of being swallowed.

She pounds a fist against an open palm again. "That's right! The radio! How could I have forgotten that!" She felt so dumb, having forgot the watchful eyes of the Trading Company watching over her. They could figure something out!

She dialed in Cain, and coughed up a lung full of bad air before reporting in: "This is Starfish...I've applied the sleeping agent as requested...but...but I'm in a sticky scenario...as you can probably hear.... I've... been eaten by the Lamia. ...Can, is, is there a way you can send in another team to retrieve us both? I mean, I'd like to get out of this stomach before I begin to digest or I grow back to my 5'9 size and cause her chest to explode! You have... ten or so minutes to get me out of here!" she screamed.
Rachael Ferguson
Rachael Ferguson
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Cain White Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:14 pm

"Well, we should have a team to procure you and the Lamia soon. It's unfortunate that you've become the prey...but sit tight. You should be fine as long as you wear your suit appropriately *ahem*. But yes, that sleeping powder had a strong tracking device hidden within it. It should help us lead the team to your location. Though I doubt we'll actually have any of our team get swallowed like you *laughs*."
Cain White
Cain White
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Ferguson Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:18 pm

Rachael frowned, fluids from the ceiling rolling down over her head and around her annoyed face. She lashed out and screamed. "How can you laugh while I'm waist deep in a monsters stomach! How about you sit in the pool of ick and I laugh behind the radio!!" she puffed, annoyed at how her Boss found it so funny.
Rachael Ferguson
Rachael Ferguson
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Alisfieze Fateburn Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:24 pm

Alice grimaced, feeling her stomach churn in a bad way. "Ugh...something's giving me cramps. I can't tell if its the intruder or just my stomach feeling funny. Gah..." she says holding her chest tightly. It was something awfully bitter, but it didn't do anything but ache her stomach. She slithered away from the cauldron. "Perhaps, I'll just lie down for a moment. Meh..." she stuck out her tongue, feeling a gross after taste roll up her throat. It couldn't have been the little creature, she was divine. No, this was something else, it was familiar but she couldn't place where.
Alisfieze Fateburn
Alisfieze Fateburn
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Ferguson Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:57 pm

"Eyyyyahh!" Rachael exclaimed, being rolled about the tight embrace of the Apophi stomach. She didn't know how long she had left till she... grew back to her original size. If that was to happen soon, the subject... namely the lamia she was within would likely burst! They'd be ruined and unable to be used for study! "Please, hurry!" she whined to her superiors over the comms. "I really don't want a first hand look of the Apophis' internal biology!" the agent cried.
Rachael Ferguson
Rachael Ferguson
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Alisfieze Fateburn Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:05 pm

"URP," Alis belched, her golden eyes wide, her hand covering her mouth while her right hand caressed her toned belly where the lilliputian intruder digested in agony. She couldn't imagine a worser fate, but... she couldn't deny loving the feeling. Her first mortal human was very tasty, she never knew what she was missing, avoiding Nekomimi her grandmother and mother ate so fondly. She used to think the whole thing barbaric, but... considering her anger, and her curiosity... all things considered she enjoyed eating the miniature woman. "...my goodness." she commented, patting her belly, staring at her toned stomach as it gurgled and groaned. She yawned, slithering over to her bedding, before curling up comfortably on her back; her coils slithering around the base. "Hahhh..." she sighed with content, arms behind her head, her tail swaying off the edge of the pillow laced hammock. She closed her eyes, smiling. "Jus... a little... nap." she says in a soft and relaxed manner, before her mind drifted off to dream land. She snored peacefully while her stomach continued to break down the intruder.

Gurgle... groan...
Alisfieze Fateburn
Alisfieze Fateburn
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Ferguson Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:47 am

Forest Cave Inside_alisifieze_by_kikoaihara-dbtvtdp

It was getting darker within the humid confines of the belly which wiggled around Rachael's curvaceous form. She could hardly see anything, with her body being slimy, the walls around her slimy. She was cramped, bunched up and forced against one wall while she listened to the Snake digesting her and the radio static which emanated from her comms. She huddled herself, shaking with fear as the acrid fog which flowed from the stomach bile began to fill the chamber, making it hard for her to breathe! I can't sit tight any longer, whats keeping them?! I didn't sign up to be a snack! She thought, and decided she may as well try the comms again. "C'mon! You guys should be here by now!" she exclaimed, kicking the walls out of frustration. "Its getting cramped in here!!" she added. And it was. She felt her body begin to strain against the walls, and it came to her attention that the shrinking powder may actually be wearing off! Am I growing back to my normal size again? Well, I guess if they don't hurry their asses the sample's gonna be worthless cuz I'm bustin' out! She thought with some hope, silently telling herself to grow faster...
Rachael Ferguson
Rachael Ferguson
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Alisfieze Fateburn Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:04 am

Rachael Ferguson wrote:Forest Cave Inside_alisifieze_by_kikoaihara-dbtvtdp

It was getting darker within the humid confines of the belly which wiggled around Rachael's curvaceous form. She could hardly see anything, with her body being slimy, the walls around her slimy. She was cramped, bunched up and forced against one wall while she listened to the Snake digesting her and the radio static which emanated from her comms. She huddled herself, shaking with fear as the acrid fog which flowed from the stomach bile began to fill the chamber, making it hard for her to breathe! I can't sit tight any longer, whats keeping them?! I didn't sign up to be a snack! She thought, and decided she may as well try the comms again. "C'mon! You guys should be here by now!" she exclaimed, kicking the walls out of frustration. "Its getting cramped in here!!" she added. And it was. She felt her body begin to strain against the walls, and it came to her attention that the shrinking powder may actually be wearing off! Am I growing back to my normal size again? Well, I guess if they don't hurry their asses the sample's gonna be worthless cuz I'm bustin' out! She thought with some hope, silently telling herself to grow faster...

Alice continued to sleep under the effect of the tranquilizer, though her face contorted to that of discomfort as her belly began to wiggle and grow. It wasn't immediate, but it was a slow process of wiggling bulges that were the Lilliputian's movements within her stomach. The deformation continued, and the stomach gurgling and growls did not yield. None of this was painful enough to wake her from her deep slumber, and the tiny's taste yet lingered on her lips and kept her sated while her belly became fuller, and heavier...
Alisfieze Fateburn
Alisfieze Fateburn
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  The Trading Company Troop Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:27 am

The Trading Company Troop wrote:A large helicopter lands in the open field. As the rear of the copter opens, several men and women empty out of it, carrying an assortment weapons and other materials. The pilot keep the copter's engines running while the team fans out and heads to the location on the GPS locator. They unknowingly follow Rachael's tracks, having been not told of Rachael's...predicament, only that the Agent had applied the sleeping agent.

The team of six appear at the mouth of the cave, Rachael's coordinates on the GPS tracker ringing true with upper management's intel. They were still unaware of their Agent's condition, but with the knowledge that the target was secure, they went ahead as scheduled. They took positions, with their weapons loaded with the less-than-lethal neutralization rounds, the other five members silently look on to their point man, and await his signal to move forward.

"Wakazashi to Command. Preparing to secure the target. Requesting update on Agent Starfish's status. Over." The point man asked, his voice muffled by his helmet, that outside of it no one could hear the team leader's voice- unless they were hooked to the same radio frequency.

After a few moments of silence, command replied:

"Request denied. Continue with mission as planned, regardless of Starfish's condition. Do not deviate from mission objectives, secure the target and ensure it's survival and containment. Over."

Wakazashi paused, before responding: "Understood. Over and out."

He then patched his orders to his team via the comms: "Advancing. All weapons and systems check."

The other five echoed 'check' in response.

"Entry in three. Two. One." He then, silently, moved in with his rifle up. The other five shadowed him, weapons ready to fire. A faint stench bellowed within, and according to the team's filtration devices, they were vapors from a poison brew. The vapors were non-threatening, even more so with their filtration masks on. They pressed further within the maze-like structure, following Starfish's coordinates once more to lead them to their prize.
The Trading Company Troop
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Alisfieze Fateburn Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:44 am

The six intruders would quickly happen upon a slumbering lamia. There was no indication of their missing agent, save the exception of the deformed swollen mass that distended from the Lamia's human-like torso. It was clear to see the wiggling mortal form that was forced into a tight ball. Boot heels and obvious...feminine traits bulged from the lamia's rounded stomach. The stretchy skin, and walls allowed for Rachael's growth, contorting the poor mortal in a manner which would likely break her bones. Yet, she wiggled within, alive for now... but the stomach was gurgling with acidic substances, ensuring that her prey had little time left...
Alisfieze Fateburn
Alisfieze Fateburn
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Ferguson Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:53 am

Rachael couldn't believe her terrible luck! Her growth did nothing to aid her predicament as she had hoped, but instead made her situation more... cramped! Folded over uncomfortably, she wiggled and cried as the walls continued to undulate around her form! "Shiiiit!" She cried, trying to manipulate her limbs, but found it impossible! She couldn't fathom how, but the Apophi managed to keep her contained regardless! Even worse, the acidic fluids were rising, already at mid breast! Air was running out quickly now, and she made a terrible attempt at mouthing the oxygen tank's mouthpiece without hands to grasp it! Burning sensations crawled across her body, slipping under her suit's protective lining and bubbling her flesh red! "Achk!!" she cried, her fingers tingling beneath acid, unable to feel them for a moment before nerve feeling returned. "Where the hell are you people?!" she screamed over her comms.
Rachael Ferguson
Rachael Ferguson
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  The Trading Company Troop Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:43 am

The soldiers stared at the target and her engorged belly with some... hesitation. When denied Starfish's status, Wakazashi had questioned his superiors motives, but it became abundantly clear to the reason why now. Never get on the Company's bad side... He thought, before tapping into his teams comms. "Secure the target carefully. Administer the paralysis injection into the target before we bind her. Cobalt, Fuze, Hakweye, Jaz, you'll be in charge of hauling the target to the containment pod. Angler and I will provide cover. Commence." he ordered, and the crew began to do their respective roles.

Jaz let her weapon fall to her side, slipping the needle containing the anaesthetic from her pack into the neck of the slumbering Lamia for 'added security'. Then, she handcuffed her before she joined the others in lifting the heavy Lamia's long coils. Everyone ignored the complaints of Agent Starfish within, who would likely be aware of them outside her fleshy prison. Considering she was the key to the Lamia's slumber, they left her where she had the most use- feeding the Lamia.

Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Alisfieze Fateburn Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:03 am

Alice remained docile, sleeping without a care in the world; in fact the paralytic wasn't necessary for it only made her drool as they easily manipulated her unconscious body. Though heavy due to her scales, body and the body within her that was now digesting, she hardly reacted as they went to lift her. The poor woman within her would continue to suffer the digestion process all the while, as the caustic fog began to eat at her equipment and body in conjunction with the rising acids which now began to break her down in earnest! She wouldn't have long at this rate...

Gurgle.... groooooooooooan
Alisfieze Fateburn
Alisfieze Fateburn
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Ferguson Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:40 pm

Rachael just managed to attach the oxygen mouth piece to her lips when the fog began to painfully bite at her slimy flesh! She could feel the burning sensation across her half exposed chest, her face and neck and the acidic fluid beneath her rose up to her collar bone now! She let out a scream as the air hose burst, and the small tank on her back hissed as air escaped the tank! She gagged on the acrid air, her body wiggling restlessly when she could hear and feel movement from outside! It has to be the team! Her mind screamed, and she too screamed now that she knew help had arrived at last! "Thank GODS you guys are here! Help me out of this thing!" She exclaimed, pressing her head against the roof of the belly, her right cheek pressed firmly against the slimy wall in an attempt that her voice could pass through the layer of flesh and muscle to them! All the while, she could hardly feel her legs... the cramped, fetal position was unbearable to deal with! "Hello?! Please tell me you can hear me! What's taking you guys, let me out already!!" She screamed, wiggling her shoulders; her massive bust sloshing left and right in the rising fluids! She didn't have much time, it was gaining on her and she had no source of air! "What the FUCK?! LET ME OUT!!!" She shrieked, the fluids rising to her neck!
Rachael Ferguson
Rachael Ferguson
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  The Trading Company Troop Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:57 pm

The team continued through the winding tunnels of the cave. All the while, Agent Starfish's struggles and screams of fear and pain were ignored. The hardened six individuals could do nothing for her, even if there was a safe way of removing her from the target's stomach; they simply hadn't the time nor the tools to safely extract her. Her sacrifice was necessary regardless, as she was what kept the beast docile. It was a cruel order, but they knew the consequences when they joined the Company. As for crossing the Company's orders, none on the team would dare do such an idiotic thing. It would be a dereliction of duty, and grounds for termination, literally. Aside from that, Wakazashi knew more about Agent Starfish than the Company was probably aware... considering her uniqueness.

They doubled back to the extraction point, where their pilot was waiting- all the while the swollen belly of the beast wiggled and jiggled erratically.

(to forest clearing)
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down