Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cave

+4
Bianca
WinryRockbell
Reiri Kamura
Hyun-jung
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Cave Empty The Cave

Post  Vahn Rial Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:58 pm

Forward:
-------------
Farah Hisanori
Reiri Kamura
Bianca
WinryRockbell
Zanna Ceallach
Hyun-jung
greizelda370

....We are stuck within a cave; there is one door leading out now, but it cannot be opened by any means other than a key (a boss key? o.o LOL). Reason why we were gathered was due to me, a man of wealth who wished to seek out the treasures of a dungeon and all of you who were chosen have peculiar and a particular set of skills I could use for such a mission; Bianca: A demonhuntress with knowledge of demons and monsters alike, and general badass; Reiri Kamura: A scholar who LITERALLY knows the insides and outs of demons and monsters and has reported her findings to the public and is a bit renowned in certain circles if not at large; Winry Rockbell: Engineer and Mechanic, and good with her hands on fixing things mechanical or complex otherwise; Zanna Ceallach: A highly regarded Sorceress from my home country and I'd even say a personal friend of mine; Farah Hisanori: A deadly mercenary and assassin who I'd place in charge of security of the situation; and Hyun-jung: A bounty hunter who looks deadly so I hired her Razz (sorry, your all badass though!)

We were joined by a young man named Cliff, but unfortunately he is the reason why we are in our current predicament.

While traversing the large underground cavern, we uncovered the magic key that would allow us a feasible way out after the way we had came in had been destroyed. Cliff was in charge of the key while we looked for the door, but that is when we encounter the female titan (greizelda370). We managed to escape the giantess by slipping into a tight alcove she cannot reach into, but Cliff unfortunately was gobbled up by the giant woman. This was several hours to where this scenario begins with us: as we can see the large magic door in the distance, and it is otherwise impossible to circumvent it, despite using all the explosives we had (not enough to blow away rubble, but we thought a door could blow inward), Magic Spells, and Winry's own engineering might. Safe, (for now), we hunker down and begin our strategy as the giant woman sleeps.

This is where I shall begin:
---------------------

GAME:

Vahn sighs, taking a swig from his canteen and chuckles. "You know, some may say we have it REALLY, REALLY bad. Others, on the other hand, could say I am just one lucky bastard." he cheekily states to the women, chuckling inappropriately at the scene. Everyone had a look of worry on their face, while Vahn simply enjoyed the new challenge. He was an aristocrat who enjoyed a good drama, and to be stuck in the middle of it all was all the more pleasing. Hyung-jung was overlooking the ridge, down at the slumbering giant below. Everyone else was huddled in this small alcove, Winry despite being the youngest, was holding her own which he admired from her bravery (but he wondered if she would remain so when he presented his idea to her and the others shortly); Reiri was still oogling over the slumbering giant below, in her own eccentric and unique way. For a Vampire, Reiri was, at times, immature, but he liked her spunk. Zanna was worried, but he knew the woman well enough that she wasn't going to break down anytime soon. Bianca and Farah were quite similar in their attitude; both radiating 'I can be quite a bitch/hellcat if I wanted to' vibe. However, he could trust their judgement without a second doubt, much like Reiri. The only real unknown factor was Hyung, who he truly only hired for extra muscle. He sat back, smiling yet, and listened in to what the others around him had to say.
Vahn Rial
Vahn Rial
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

The Cave Empty Re: The Cave

Post  Farah Hisanori Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:11 am

(This has the potential to be rather interesting! I shall give it a shot! Very Happy)

Farah sat not too far from Vahn and spat in anger. "The 'Bitch' doesn't know when to quit..." she says, referring to the giant woman not too far away from them. They didn't have the weapons to take on this creature, nor the manpower. Last she tried using any of her weapons, the demon shielded itself with a diamond layer--what kind of creature does that?!!

She got up in an angry manner, turning to look down at the slumbering giant below with her binoculars before turning to face the accursed magic door another 50 feet up from their level. "Damn it all!" she harshly whispered. If only they had that key. She looked over to Vahn and eyed him with her narrow wolf like eyes. "Unless you have a plan, 'leader' we can't do much but sit on our asses up here." she states, just as harshly.
Farah Hisanori
Farah Hisanori
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Bianca Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:41 am

Bianca's sentiments were about on par with Farah's. The Neko's ears twitched with a quick, angered jerking motion and she had her arms folded under her large breasts as she leaned her back against the wall. "I have to agree with mad jackal here," Bianca started. She and Farah had been at odds the entire trip, but nothing more than vocal blows and verbal threats. "We just don't have the firepower to take that smiling bitch down. Gah, she's so fucking creepy staring at." she says, turning to face Reiri and the other girl. "I don't understand what gets that vampelina all roused up. The fucking thing's creepy." she says, eyebrows furrowed and she visibly shivered. She had to move away from the opening, and looked over to Winry briefly. The kid held her place well, and she was surprised she had made it this far. She then turned back to Vahn, her right brow cocked, her hands on her hips now as she leaned forward, causing her large breasts to bob behind the skimpy leather tube or rather 'strap' she was wearing.
Bianca
Bianca
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Zanna Ceallach Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:55 am

(ABOUT TIME!!! I CAN PLAY?! XD Glad to join in Very Happy)

Zanna sighed, collecting a couple mushrooms and absently placing them into her bag. She looked down at the slumbering giantess below with her big doe like eyes. It was a bit of a climb down, but she still didn't feel that safe way up here. "I know a great sleeping spell, if we only had that key. Then we could just slip out of this bloody cave and be somewhere less dirty and a lot more inviting~" the sorceress complained, sighing again before turning to Winry as well. Her... rather apparent breasts boinged and bounced with a mind of their own as she turned to the young woman with a smile. "Winry, dearie, it's nice to see you're still hanging in there!" she hugged the young woman, nearly choking her with her breasts before she got up and walked over towards the direction of the Magic Door. "Hmm... still, I've never seen a door quite like this one... it repells all forms of opening; with exception of that key... now it's floating inside that slumbering giantess's belly...along with Cliff... the poor soul. Hm..." she sighed again, with a little huff at the end, her witches hat turning down over her eyes as she crossed her arms and made her boobies bounce with a bit more oomf.
Zanna Ceallach
Zanna Ceallach
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiri Kamura Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:06 am

((Got the invite too! Very Happy This is an interesting way to bring some life back ;P))

Reiri leers over the rockface, despite the constant warnings from the others; this ''Titan'' specimen was simply too grand not to behold! She folded her arm under her breasts, her school uniform snugly holding back her bobbing assets as she looks down at the beast with a toothy, vampire grin: 
The Cave Reiri-kamura
"Oh how I'd love to take a dive within that beauty~" she commented. Her long silky black hair pooled around her shoulders and down her back. Her long pleated skirt twirled as she turned from the magnificent creature who ate their pack mule party member (Cliff) with such grace and without a second thought! She's only studied a handful of giants and giantess's before, but not one quite like this class of 'Titan' species. She had a paper on all the know about titans, and this one's structure was identical to those found in other research findings in terms of physique, eating habits and raw ability and intelligence. She was fascinated more than actually scared, which she realized put off and demoralized some of the party that had survived thus far, but she didn't care. She was hired for research... and it was her research which drove her to such extremes at times.
Reiri Kamura
Reiri Kamura
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  WinryRockbell Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:26 am

Winry was simply not a fan of the women she was with. It wasn't because they were older, or not even necessarily human, but because of the way they seemed impressed simply by the fact that she was still STANDING and not dead. All of them pointed out how proud they were of her for "getting this far", and she certainly didn't need her face being stuffed into some sorceress' breasts. At least the crowd they were with were somewhat of a distraction from the gigantic woman slumbering below.

"You know, you could all shut up, that would probably be the best idea at the moment, hm? Would you rather that thing be awake?" Winry spewed. She wanted to smack at least one of them over the back of the head, but admittedly...each of them could hurt her in very different ways and she wanted to make it out in one piece. She didn't want to be on their bad side or the Titaness' bad side.

When all their eyes were pinned on her after her tiny outburst, Winry sighed. "Look, if you can get me up to the door, I might be able to work the mechanics of the keyhole and figure out how to get it open without the key. It's my livelihood after all."

WinryRockbell
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyun-jung Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:33 am

The woman who was mostly soft spoken in this band of banshees turned to the young woman. "We've tried just about everything we can on that door hon, and it's not coming down any time soon." she says this, then turns to face the Goliath down below again. "I'm going to scout around, see if there is another way out." she says before heading off. "I'll come back if I find something."

Hyun-jung
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  greizelda370 Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:42 am

All the while, down below, the Giantess blissfully sleeps. It had chased the morsels all around the caverns and underground caves for hours now, and only managed to devour one of them. He wasn't very filling, and not her first choice, but the Titaness had to eat. Now, tired and still hungry, she slept. She could sense they were close, but her senses were hampered by the darkness of the caves and her empty stomach.

greizelda370
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Vahn Rial Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:07 am

"Now now, play nice- -Don't stray- Winry we have already-" he then bows his head, trying to speak to all of them as they did their own things made his smile even broader. Vahn broke the chatter between the squabbling women by raising his voice with almost hysterical laughter. He had tears rolling down his cheeks when he was finished laughing, wiping them absently. "Farah, darling, you wish to know what I've been plotting while everyone here has been bickering?" he chuckles, standing up. Their benefactor was eccentric from the beginning, but he paid them well. Well enough that they got into this crazy situation. "Well, now that I have your attention, let me progress. From your idle chatter, I have come up with a simple solution to our problem. We have a door that can't open, and a key inside that thing's belly." he says pointing down at it. "It's almost remedial what we do." he says, walking up to Winry who was gathering things to attempt the door again, clasping his right hand upon her left shoulder, grasping it with a vigorous shake, causing her body to shake and her breasts to bounce behind her tube top. "And Winry will be our saviour." he says with a smile. "She's about the right height, safety wise... we DEFINITELY have enough rope..." he says looking the young woman over for a moment. "We have two users of magic, yours truly, and of course the lovely Zanna who can keep the giantess sleeping long enough with our combined efforts to sleep through another explosion or two... yes..." He says turning to Reiri. "Reiri, how would the 'environment' be? Should the stomach be safe for our young volunteer? I mean, of course the key will be fine no matter what; i's the same rainbow look as that eyesore door, so has to be the same indestructible material..." he trails off, looking over their packs at the ropes they had. "Yes..." he says, grinning. "This should work perfectly, with some effort from all of us."
Vahn Rial
Vahn Rial
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Farah Hisanori Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:15 am

Farah raised an eyebrow, folding her arms under her large breasts and looked from Vahn to Winry to Vahn again. "I... see what you're getting at... but are you sure the key wouldn't be damaged? Acid is one thing we don't have or tried on that door; and it's been hours since that bitch ate Cliff." she says in a bemused yet, skeptical tone.
Farah Hisanori
Farah Hisanori
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  WinryRockbell Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:20 am

"Um, excuse me?" Winry snapped, pulling her shoulder away from Vahn's snake-like grip, her breasts bouncing even more. She could care less about modesty at this point.

"Your savior? I didn't sign up to be dangled down some giant woman's throat like fish bait. I don't trust this sorceress to keep her asleep! I don't even trust you guys to hold the rope!" She barked at them, her hands on her waist.

"AND!" Winry added, eyeing up Farah with a sneer. "Your little rundown of a ridiculous plan didn't exactly include Farah here. What's she supposed to do? Stand here and watch us all get killed? If you think I'm going down there alone, if I go at all, you better think again. I can work a rope better than the rest of you. If Farah needs a job, let her crawl down a gullet."

WinryRockbell
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiri Kamura Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:22 am

Reiri turned, her garnet eyes blinking. "Well, Titans have a slow digestive enzyme rather than an acid. Sunlight helps them break down flood, similar to how plants use photosynthesis, in a sense. Given the dark environment of this cavern, the sheer size of it's body and given the fact it's sleeping," she smiled a fangy grin. "Young Winry should hardly feel a thing as she tredges the belly for the key. Her tether would be fine as Titans cant break down inorganic material all that well, same for the key. However, poor Cliff, he's probably a skeleton by now though, the Titaness was running after us after all so that would have helped break down his organic makeup..." she says, holding her chin before pouting. "Wa-wait, why CANT I journey into the belly?" she whines.
Reiri Kamura
Reiri Kamura
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Bianca Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:30 am

Reiri Kamura wrote:Reiri turned, her garnet eyes blinking. "Well, Titans have a slow digestive enzyme rather than an acid. Sunlight helps them break down flood, similar to how plants use photosynthesis, in a sense. Given the dark environment of this cavern, the sheer size of it's body and given the fact it's sleeping," she smiled a fangy grin. "Young Winry should hardly feel a thing as she tredges the belly for the key. Her tether would be fine as Titans cant break down inorganic material all that well, same for the key. However, poor Cliff, he's probably a skeleton by now though, the Titaness was running after us after all so that would have helped break down his organic makeup..." she says, holding her chin before pouting. "Wa-wait, why CANT I journey into the belly?" she whines.

Bianca scoffed at the sound of the Vampire's whine. "That's because you'll take your sweet ass time Vampirella. I agree with Vahn on this one, by sending Winry down she'll be more inclined to hurry her ass and find that key. Besides, I doubt she can hold Farah's weight." She teased them both, before adding: "I'm not a human like most of you. The Vamp and I can yank this little thing out faster than it would take for her to make her way down. We have enough rope for one anyhow." she chuckled, her arms behind her head. "Though, with all that oil and grease on you blondie, you're not going to taste so good. I think the giantess is just going to end up hurling you out anyhow. Sad, sometimes looks do determine taste afterall." she chuckled cruelly.
Bianca
Bianca
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  WinryRockbell Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:41 am

Winry puffed out her cheeks, her face turning red with anger. Smoke almost blew out her ears and she clenched her teeth. "You want to see what kind of weight I can hold?! I'll throw both your sorry asses down there and have you begging me to pull you up!" Winry approached both Farah and Bianca, ready to swing those fists.

Vahn held the short-fused blonde back before they would get into a fight that would really wake the giantess up. Bianca and Farah seemed unfazed by Winry's advance, but Winry kept her eyes on both of them. "And I taste wonderful, thank you! This isn't grease...it's sweat." She defended.

WinryRockbell
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Farah Hisanori Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:00 am

WinryRockbell wrote:"Um, excuse me?" Winry snapped, pulling her shoulder away from Vahn's snake-like grip, her breasts bouncing even more. She could care less about modesty at this point.

"Your savior? I didn't sign up to be dangled down some giant woman's throat like fish bait. I don't trust this sorceress to keep her asleep! I don't even trust you guys to hold the rope!" She barked at them, her hands on her waist.

"AND!" Winry added, eyeing up Farah with a sneer. "Your little rundown of a ridiculous plan didn't exactly include Farah here. What's she supposed to do? Stand here and watch us all get killed? If you think I'm going down there alone, if I go at all, you better think again. I can work a rope better than the rest of you. If Farah needs a job, let her crawl down a gullet."

Farah smiled, stepping up to the shorter woman who was being held back by Vahn now, and she kept the Neko back by pointing her gun at Bianca. "I was hired for protection duties, this is an engineer job much suited to the likes of you, Miss Rockbell. Besides, if it's sweat, you'll slide down and out easier." She says before pointing down at the beast. "It's a quick in and out job. Get it done, we get home and get rich. Think of what you can do with all that cash, you'll be set for life." she says with a grin.
Farah Hisanori
Farah Hisanori
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  WinryRockbell Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:11 am

Set for life, huh? Winry thought to herself, eyeing up Farah's gun and the other women she was with once again. A Neko. A sorceress. A vampire with a strange desire to do the job that Winry was given the short stick for. And of course Farah, the woman with a gun. A weapon she couldn't even bring herself to use when she had the chance to avenge her parents' death.

"If I even have a life to be set for..." Winry grumbled, turning away from Farah and taking a deep breath as she peered down at the sleeping Titan. The idea of her sliding "in and out" of that beast sent shivers down her spine, but they weren't getting anywhere unless somebody did something. And she didn't exactly have the fortified means to fight her way out of this, physically or verbally. If she didn't do what they said, they'd make her, because otherwise they'd all be trapped here forever.

With a regretful sigh and a crack in her young voice, Winry put out her hand. "Alright. Give me the rope. I'm dead one way or the other."

WinryRockbell
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Zanna Ceallach Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:44 am

Zanna raised a brow. "Dearie... hon... no worries I'm an expert Sorceress, and with Vahn aiding me you'll be as fine as day, I guarantee it!" she says with a smile. She then began descending towards the beast as well.
Zanna Ceallach
Zanna Ceallach
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Vahn Rial Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:26 am

"Well it's been settled then;" said Vahn as he grabs the length of cord and begins to tie it around Winry's waist, in and around her inner hips, around her ass and then back to her waist in a similar fashion to a harness. "this should hold! Find that key and get us to safety m'dear." He says clapping her shoulder as he continued down to the beast as well.
Vahn Rial
Vahn Rial
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Bianca Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:34 am

Bianca scoffed, pushing the gun out of her face and began to work her way down as well. "Well lets get this over with then, I'm tired and need one hell of a bath when we're out of this mess." says the Neko as she was soon upon the same level as the Titaness. Due to her unique racial abilities, she made it down quicker and faster than the others.
Bianca
Bianca
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiri Kamura Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:39 am

Reiri, who had remained silent through out the affair looked on with a jealous frown. "Hmp, not fair." she blushed lightly. True, she would have taken her sweet old time inside the belly and like Bianca, wasn't human and had strength amplifiers unlike the rest of the humans around them. She made her way down by simply 'jumping'; her body softly, eerily falling with her long skirt fluttering and her black hair streaming behind her as she landed softly nearby Bianca. She brushed herself off and smiled at the others appearing before the slumbering Giantess. She was even more breathtaking this close, and Reiri silently squirmed with delight.
Reiri Kamura
Reiri Kamura
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  greizelda370 Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:44 pm

The Giantess slumbered peacefully, rolling onto her side which caused the cave to shake slightly. She had been slumbering for a while now, and the last morsel she had devoured had already digested nicely; the male's corpse likely nothing but bones and shrivelled skin, like that of a mummy. She was hungry, and at current, was unaware of the approaching edibles making their way towards her.

greizelda370
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  WinryRockbell Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:17 pm

Winry had followed the other girls down, the rope harnessed around her waste and ass. She tugged at it herself, not convinced that the thing was strong enough if any "incident" were to happen, but again, she was without a choice.

He shivered as she stood before the heaving lipless giant, it's disgusting breath wafting over her. "Ughhhhh. God, Farah, you better hold onto that rope fucking tight. If I get stuck, I am pulling you down with me."

Winry stepped up the the mouth, the length of it probably twice as long as her little body, and she could see the teeth through the slightly parted lips. Taking a gulp, Winry tried to pass through the lips, already wincing from disgust and fear, as well as the idea that she might not even make it past the teeth. She could very well be cut in half if the woman awoke in that very moment.

Winry wriggled inbetween the teeth, each time the woman took a break it gave her a little more room. That didn't stop the teeth from scraping at her skin and pulling her shirt down, her breasts plopping out. She could barely keep her pants on as well, her rump bare for all to see.

"Don't you say a WORD!" She shouted back, a squeak in her voice.

When her breasts hit the warm tip of her tongue and became coated in saliva, that's when her body really froze from fear.

WinryRockbell
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Bianca Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:35 pm

Bianca held onto the rope, clutching it tight. "No worries kiddo, you'll be fine." she says as she absently smacked the young girl's practically bare ass. "Just remain quiet and try not to wake the giant bitch up, okay?"
Bianca
Bianca
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Zanna Ceallach Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:54 pm

Zanna began with the incantation, to keep the giant sedated as Winry made her way....inward. She closed her eyes, her hands before her, her breasts bouncing as she recites the sleeping spell and casts it upon the Giantess.
Zanna Ceallach
Zanna Ceallach
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Vahn Rial Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:25 pm

Vahn chuckles to himself as he followed suit with Zanna. "Remember young one, the stomach will be moving and somewhat dark. Make sure you find that key, you hear? Wouldn't want anything unfortunate to happen when you are inside." he says with a sing song voice, particularly enjoying this to some degree.
Vahn Rial
Vahn Rial
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next