Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So shit happened, and need PSN names

3 posters

Go down

So shit happened, and need PSN names Empty So shit happened, and need PSN names

Post  DRAKE Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:45 am

Well hello all. I hope you are all doing swell, as for myself I am most certainly not.

About three weeks ago, if not four, my ex boyfriend, the one who proposed to me early, abruptly entered my home when I was away visiting my Grandfather in Japan (seriously, first trip I've been there since I was like 5 and THAT was amazing!). When I got home, my clothes had tear marks, my TV was busted, and my PS4, PS3 and laptop were stolen. I've just recently got my laptop back, but my PS4 and 3 suffered a worse fate. The fucker even deleted my accounts for both, I'm surprised he didn't get my Deviant Art but that password is a bit tougher to break and I never told him it. And no worries, he was arrested! Though my poor PS4 and 3 were smashed and the system here sucks since I had not been given compensation or anything, but damn it all it's been shitty since I got back Sad

I have enough cash for a PS4, and I still have some games so if any of you want to play sometime give me your PSN name and I'll add you. Unfortunately, I don't have a single trophy on my list to show how badass I was, but I guess that's just the shitty truth Sad either way, expect me soon. I need to escape reality for a bit. Grrr....

-Cat
DRAKE
DRAKE
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

So shit happened, and need PSN names Empty Re: So shit happened, and need PSN names

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:57 am

Aww shit cat, that suuuuucks... Bad ex is bad. have him boned by a Deathclaw in prison! Evil or Very Mad

That said, DarkstormZero is my PSN Razz Already got the Handyman on my list, and Bard, so may as well keep the collection going Razz
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

So shit happened, and need PSN names Empty Re: So shit happened, and need PSN names

Post  barduwulf Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:37 am

Hey drake, PSN name is also Barduwulf, and avatar is Ezio from AC: Revelations. For multiplayer things, I have Minecraft, Bloodborne, Dark Souls 3 (though getting consistency with that may be a problem), Elder Scrolls online (Main character is on Ebonheart Pact), Diablo 3 and Saint's Row 4 (though they need reinstalling), and a Free to play game by the name of Warframe. Damian has ESO too, but he needs to sort out his PS4's data storage before he can play that.
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  DRAKE Tue May 03, 2016 8:33 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:Aww shit cat, that suuuuucks... Bad ex is bad. have him boned by a Deathclaw in prison! Evil or Very Mad

That said, DarkstormZero is my PSN Razz Already got the Handyman on my list, and Bard, so may as well keep the collection going Razz

Thanks ^^ yeah he's a total twat >.> He deserves much worse...
DRAKE
DRAKE
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  DRAKE Tue May 03, 2016 8:34 am

barduwulf wrote:Hey drake, PSN name is also Barduwulf, and avatar is Ezio from AC: Revelations. For multiplayer things, I have Minecraft, Bloodborne, Dark Souls 3 (though getting consistency with that may be a problem), Elder Scrolls online (Main character is on Ebonheart Pact), Diablo 3 and Saint's Row 4 (though they need reinstalling), and a Free to play game by the name of Warframe. Damian has ESO too, but he needs to sort out his PS4's data storage before he can play that.

...I have minecraft. LOL
DRAKE
DRAKE
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Tue May 03, 2016 8:49 am

DRAKE wrote:
barduwulf wrote:Hey drake, PSN name is also Barduwulf, and avatar is Ezio from AC: Revelations. For multiplayer things, I have Minecraft, Bloodborne, Dark Souls 3 (though getting consistency with that may be a problem), Elder Scrolls online (Main character is on Ebonheart Pact), Diablo 3 and Saint's Row 4 (though they need reinstalling), and a Free to play game by the name of Warframe. Damian has ESO too, but he needs to sort out his PS4's data storage before he can play that.

...I have minecraft. LOL
Minecraft it is.
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down