Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mt Risa Peak

+9
Oichi Busubara
Morrígan Culain
Shigemi Shibukawa
The Jackal of the Sands
Crisis Rocan
Tetsuo Taigitsu
Abdel the Pure
Millaarc Lunaire
Verial The Void Dragon
13 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Mt Risa Peak Empty Mt Risa Peak

Post  Verial The Void Dragon Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:03 pm

The black mass of destructive void energy broke atmosphere, and streaked towards the forboding mountain of Risa. Out of the blackness emerged a humanoid figure, who landed perfectly upon the dusty peak of broken rock.

Mt Risa Peak DwuaiHr

"Hmmm, interesting. This mountain. This desert bears scars of old. Chrono-distortion damage. And yet the others failed to detect it. I wonder what else my bretheren failed to find."

Eyes of malice scanned the horizon, and a smile filled with the promise of battle and destruction came across his features. "My siblings, the mortals you've cultivated. father, show me all of your strength. Show me everything you have to offer after all this time. Stop me, if you can!"

Verial The Void Dragon
Verial The Void Dragon
The End of All Things
The End of All Things

Back to top Go down

Mt Risa Peak Empty Re: Mt Risa Peak

Post  Verial The Void Dragon Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:17 am

Seating at the pinnacle of the dilapitated mountain, monster of the void sat upon a throne carved from the very stone of it's power.

Mt Risa Peak Tms6Uk3
Mt Risa Peak Bc0OZws

The evil humanoid shaped being stroked his chin in thought.

"Hmm, This planet has a few worthy of being revived to cause chaos. Albert Stratus, Abdel Adham, General Lionheart, Sephiroth..."

The powers of the Void began to swirl, and manifest before the creature seated on the immense stone throne.

Mt Risa Peak Bt3nR15

With a smirk, the creature focused it's power, and with a snap of it's fingers, summoned the dissipated spirits of those he intended to alter. And within moments the spirits began to form bodies out of the nothingness of the Void. Flesh and sinew grew over the souls.

Mt Risa Peak KZVLlZ6

"Arise, conquerors of the past. Arise, and live once more in service to the end of all things."
Verial The Void Dragon
Verial The Void Dragon
The End of All Things
The End of All Things

Millaarc Lunaire, Ryunoske Shintahada, Abdel the Pure and The Jackal of the Sands like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Millaarc Lunaire Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:33 am

Clap... Clap... Clap...

"Bravo... Bravo..." Echoed a voice, followed by the clicking of heels. "...my, you're a handsome devil~" The woman in the gaudy, flashy outfit said as she walked down a set of steps carved into the rock.

Mt Risa Peak Ddhgbpf-d0e2c2e0-307b-4b59-9c7d-0d260355e794

The woman still had her... mortal buttplug turned manservant inside her. She hummed as she jumped down to a ledge to the right of the throne, ignoring the looks of the monsters the beast was summoning.

"Now, I don't have to be dead to accept your summons, do I? Or... does being undead count?" The strange girl hummed, not caring she was flashing the darkness in front of her.

Mt Risa Peak Ddhgbou-29b9c49e-f57a-481e-b28b-919ca00121a1

One of the monsters attacked her out of instinct, the pillar she was sitting on crumbled due to the massive creature's hulking mace!!

The smoke lifted... and the undead creature stood there... eyes ablaze on what it thought would be a bloody pulp on the end of his mace... then blood as black as ink sprayed across the room as the creature's head slid off its shoulders... behind it, floating in the air with a fangy grin with her wings spread as wide as her legs, was the woman once again! She hovered in place, beckoning others to try and do the same:

Mt Risa Peak Ddhgbn4-83c4007e-065a-423c-8911-0a602116240e.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzQ5Y2RhZjc2LTJmZTUtNDBkMi05MzdhLTVmZDExNWYxNGMzN1wvZGRoZ2JuNC04M2M0MDA3ZS0wNjVhLTQyM2MtODkxMS0wYTYwMjExNjI0MGUucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

"I, am Millaarc Lunaire! Soon, to be the most powerful vampirina on the entire planet! I was born for that role... I was born from a woman who couldn't keep her legs crossed- slain by my own, dear sister Reiri... she chose her! Of all my siblings!" She explained.

"Please, accept me as one of your own, you sexy, fiendish beast!" Millaarc sneered.
Millaarc Lunaire
Millaarc Lunaire
Private First Class
Private First Class

Tesshū Tanegashima, Abdel the Pure and The Jackal of the Sands like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Abdel the Pure Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:18 pm

One of the demons conjured by the void dragged a simple wood sarcophagus, actually, it was hardly a sarcophagus as it was a box made of heavily eroded, rotting timbers. It was excavated in the Beijio Mountains, just outside the Great City of Beijio...

By the time the box was dragged into the center of the room, it had fallen apart- revealing a mummy that had been crushed, quartered and dessicated beyond recognition...

All the while, a large pool of energy began to take shape close by... an unknown entity rising from the murky pool set in place for it. The creature's massive horns appearing first... while the void dripped off its body... slithering its way over to the crushed, desecrated casket...

The huge hulking demon was once the 'Demon World Champion' from 2639... its massive, bulky form flexing as he took shape once more. "I LIVE AGAIN.... CUT DOWN TOO EARLY BY THAT TRAITOROUS KING OF DEMONS... BLAST THAT EVERIN FAUST...!" screamed the towering, 10' tall monster...

All the while, the bones within the casket began to reform, taking shape as they pulled the severed limbs together, revitalizing organs, rebuilding lost tissue...

"YES... WITH THIS NEW BODY, I CAN FINALLY CLAIM OWNERSHIP OF BOTH REALMS!" The nameless demon prattled on as another creature close by took shape as well. This one slowly became more human in appearance, clad in the armor he died in, pulled straight from Benzi Makai... Kojiro Kibara, Tsukasa Tangeshima's husband and the traitor who started all sorts of trouble for the Tangeshima Clan since the mid 1400's. He spoke in the common tongue, due to the nature of his revival:

"I was swallowed by that Hell Cat...! The Tangeshimas shut the door behind me!! I'LL DESTROY BOTH OF THE WORLDS!!" Screamed the Samurai, who still needed an eye to reform...

Then there was yet another... a strange looking man dressed in Beijio Garb as well. He had long fangs, and a wicked smile. "My...my body is revived? I should report back to Mr. E... see if he re-established contact with Mr. B...? Still, I suppose I should also inform Lady Carmilla the job is done, the Beijio Conflict had served its purpose well~" cackled the old, clown. He was a vampire known as Mr. A from ShadowLaw's elite table- better known as Adewalla the traitorous benefactor of the Hiitengumi from the 2620's- to late 30s.

Then the boards of the rickety 'box' fell and slid, a naked man with platinum blond hair rolled clumsily into the Demon World Champion:

"YOU DARE TOUCH MY PERFECT FORM?!" the demon belched, before it kicked the slender figure, forcing him into Kojiro who backhanded him in rage! "Barbarian, unhand me!" Kojiro shouted, the force of his blow sent the pale figure to tumble backwards and into the box he had returned from, the creaking boards dislodging an old, tachi and a pair of sunglasses from its inner recesses... faded script adorned the lid... which Adewalla was inspecting most curiously.

"Hrm.... peculiar, almost looks Domescan? Hm. 'Adell? Adell the Poor?' What a curious thing to inscribe... and they buried him with a fine tachi at that! Not that poor to me, says I! Hahaha!" Ade cackled again.

The pale figure stumbled onto his knees... tattoos glowing red across his body as his platinum blond hair fell over his eyes... his right hand touching the edge of the sunglasses... the tattoos enscralled upon his fingertips glowing an eerie green... the tattoo's shape was similar to the tip of a Domescadian daggertail chain weapon... The figure began to breathe heavily, as memories resurfaced... and a sleeping anger stirred within him... pumping his heart full of malice...

His hand reached out... blood bubbled out of his mouth, the samurai before him looking at him with a stern, fierce expression. He felt the second blow, coming from the injured Daichi Beijiosaki to his left... another from the survivor from Lux... and then a final blade from Frey'd the Wise himself... he held out his hand, the gauntlet rattling as he reached for the Samurai's face, his sunglasses. "I... was... so... close... You're... family, will struggle... with love... as long... as I still... hold hate... in this... perfect...form... I killed your... love... that's... good... enough.. for-" he grunted as the Samurai turned the legendary Amano in his guts, making him puke blood. Still, he would not give up! He grabbed the samurai's sunglasses as the blades retreated and his body hurtled towards the great steps of Beijio, his body turned to face his killers, the sunglasses in his hands. "I... will... be... the nightmare... immortal... I... am......" he blacked out as his body fell back, and tumbled down Beijio's 10,000 steps...

Te figure's naked body began to tremble as the other three who were revived began to speak in all manner of tongues and annoying phrases... the man's eyes did not open... but he continued to shake seemingly cold from his lack of clothing... but it wasn't the cold... not at all...
Abdel the Pure
Abdel the Pure
Private First Class
Private First Class

The Jackal of the Sands likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Millaarc Lunaire Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:24 pm

Abdel the Pure wrote:One of the demons conjured by the void dragged a simple wood sarcophagus, actually, it was hardly a sarcophagus as it was a box made of heavily eroded, rotting timbers. It was excavated in the Beijio Mountains, just outside the Great City of Beijio...

By the time the box was dragged into the center of the room, it had fallen apart- revealing a mummy that had been crushed, quartered and dessicated beyond recognition...

All the while, a large pool of energy began to take shape close by... an unknown entity rising from the murky pool set in place for it. The creature's massive horns appearing first... while the void dripped off its body... slithering its way over to the crushed, desecrated casket...

The huge hulking demon was once the 'Demon World Champion' from 2639... its massive, bulky form flexing as he took shape once more. "I LIVE AGAIN.... CUT DOWN TOO EARLY BY THAT TRAITOROUS KING OF DEMONS... BLAST THAT EVERIN FAUST...!" screamed the towering, 10' tall monster...

All the while, the bones within the casket began to reform, taking shape as they pulled the severed limbs together, revitalizing organs, rebuilding lost tissue...

"YES... WITH THIS NEW BODY, I CAN FINALLY CLAIM OWNERSHIP OF BOTH REALMS!" The nameless demon prattled on as another creature close by took shape as well. This one slowly became more human in appearance, clad in the armor he died in, pulled straight from Benzi Makai... Kojiro Kibara, Tsukasa Tangeshima's husband and the traitor who started all sorts of trouble for the Tangeshima Clan since the mid 1400's. He spoke in the common tongue, due to the nature of his revival:

"I was swallowed by that Hell Cat...! The Tangeshimas shut the door behind me!! I'LL DESTROY BOTH OF THE WORLDS!!" Screamed the Samurai, who still needed an eye to reform...

Then there was yet another... a strange looking man dressed in Beijio Garb as well. He had long fangs, and a wicked smile. "My...my body is revived? I should report back to Mr. E... see if he re-established contact with Mr. B...? Still, I suppose I should also inform Lady Carmilla the job is done, the Beijio Conflict had served its purpose well~" cackled the old, clown. He was a vampire known as Mr. A from ShadowLaw's elite table- better known as Adewalla the traitorous benefactor of the Hiitengumi from the 2620's- to late 30s.

Then the boards of the rickety 'box' fell and slid, a naked man with platinum blond hair rolled clumsily into the Demon World Champion:

"YOU DARE TOUCH MY PERFECT FORM?!" the demon belched, before it kicked the slender figure, forcing him into Kojiro who backhanded him in rage! "Barbarian, unhand me!" Kojiro shouted, the force of his blow sent the pale figure to tumble backwards and into the box he had returned from, the creaking boards dislodging an old, tachi and a pair of sunglasses from its inner recesses... faded script adorned the lid... which Adewalla was inspecting most curiously.

"Hrm.... peculiar, almost looks Domescan? Hm. 'Adell? Adell the Poor?' What a curious thing to inscribe... and they buried him with a fine tachi at that! Not that poor to me, says I! Hahaha!" Ade cackled again.

The pale figure stumbled onto his knees... tattoos glowing red across his body as his platinum blond hair fell over his eyes... his right hand touching the edge of the sunglasses... the tattoos enscralled upon his fingertips glowing an eerie green... the tattoo's shape was similar to the tip of a Domescadian daggertail chain weapon...  The figure began to breathe heavily, as memories resurfaced... and a sleeping anger stirred within him... pumping his heart full of malice...

His hand reached out... blood bubbled out of his mouth, the samurai before him looking at him with a stern, fierce expression. He felt the second blow, coming from the injured Daichi Beijiosaki to his left... another from the survivor from Lux... and then a final blade from Frey'd the Wise himself... he held out his hand, the gauntlet rattling as he reached for the Samurai's face, his sunglasses. "I... was... so... close... You're... family, will struggle... with love... as long... as I still... hold hate... in this... perfect...form... I killed your... love... that's... good... enough.. for-" he grunted as the Samurai turned the legendary Amano in his guts, making him puke blood. Still, he would not give up! He grabbed the samurai's sunglasses as the blades retreated and his body hurtled towards the great steps of Beijio, his body turned to face his killers, the sunglasses in his hands. "I... will... be... the nightmare... immortal... I... am......" he blacked out as his body fell back, and tumbled down Beijio's 10,000 steps...

Te figure's naked body began to tremble as the other three who were revived began to speak in all manner of tongues and annoying phrases... the man's eyes did not open... but he continued to shake seemingly cold from his lack of clothing... but it wasn't the cold... not at all...

Millarc turned to the action as it was starting, the monsters gathered around the Void Beast seemingly halting their attack on the vampire. She knelt down again, and hummed as she observed those who were summoned. "Ooo, looks like ya got a couple of four stars there... save that one-" she paused, pointing at the naked man who was being pushed about. "-appear's he's a dud." She shrugged. "But a meathead, a samurai and a fool... smells like trouble to me~" She chuckled, before recognizing Ade. "Oh, I know that clown anywhere! Heya Adewalla!!" Millaarc waved to the revived vampire who once served in her mother's court.
Millaarc Lunaire
Millaarc Lunaire
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Abdel the Pure Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:52 pm

Millaarc Lunaire wrote:
Abdel the Pure wrote:One of the demons conjured by the void dragged a simple wood sarcophagus, actually, it was hardly a sarcophagus as it was a box made of heavily eroded, rotting timbers. It was excavated in the Beijio Mountains, just outside the Great City of Beijio...

The pale figure stumbled onto his knees... tattoos glowing red across his body as his platinum blond hair fell over his eyes... his right hand touching the edge of the sunglasses... the tattoos enscralled upon his fingertips glowing an eerie green... the tattoo's shape was similar to the tip of a Domescadian daggertail chain weapon...  The figure began to breathe heavily, as memories resurfaced... and a sleeping anger stirred within him... pumping his heart full of malice...

Millarc turned to the action as it was starting, the monsters gathered around the Void Beast seemingly halting their attack on the vampire. She knelt down again, and hummed as she observed those who were summoned. "Ooo, looks like ya got a couple of four stars there... save that one-" she paused, pointing at the naked man who was being pushed about. "-appear's he's a dud." She shrugged. "But a meathead, a samurai and a fool... smells like trouble to me~" She chuckled, before recognizing Ade. "Oh, I know that clown anywhere! Heya Adewalla!!" Millaarc waved to the revived vampire who once served in her mother's court.

"Hrm? Oh! If it isn't my second favorite little leech-!"

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Ade was cut off by the screaming, naked, tattooed man whom the other three summoned glared at with amusement. Once the man stopped screaming, and instead huffed, and puffed... kneeling there, the large demon walked up to him, sneering.

"LITTLE BUG NEEDS TO SHUT HIS MOUTH.... TOO LOUD FOR DWC!" Cried the Demon World Champion who raised his massive hooved foot above the naked man's head.

The demon remained stiff however... in the darkness.

Kojiro blinked. "Well...? Aren't you going to fin-" Kojiro's eyes widened.

Ade stared between both individuals, then glared back at the carving. He picked it up, and blew away years of rot and dust between his blowing lips and wrist rubbing debris... "Oh... I misplaced and mistranslated a few wor-" was all the vampire said before bursting into essence and blood!

Kojiro exploded soon after, and then... DWC's body save his head did too!

A mixture of purple, blue, crimson and black ichor rained across all in the room, as the still alive DWC was caught by one of his horns!

"WH-WHAT?! WHAT IS THIS...POWER?! NO... YOU'RE NOT THE DEMON KING!!!" DWC screamed, trying to regenerate his body.

"Not your King... but...I must agree. This little bug, needs to shut its mouth." the naked man says, his eyes glowing with crimson as he stared at the creature's head inquisitively. Due to the darkness, no one could see the various shadows which had taken out the other two... save perhaps his host. The darkness shot the tachi to his right hand, the scabbard sliding off the silvery blade. A Murasame Sanchoumou... one of Hiyori Busujima's prized blades indebted to a man who saved her life, and the life of her husband... but was also the instrument of her demise. He was going to rename it the 'Hiraishin', the 'Lightning Rod' for slaying the Thunder Beast... but never got the chance in his former life.

"W-WAIT, NO! M-MY BAD! D-DON'T!! I'LL SERVE YOU ETERNALLY!!" pleaded the monster's head, before it was tossed up. "...permanently." The human figure stated. As the DWC's head tumbled above them and began to descend, the pale figure delivered several blindly fast strikes like he had with his shadow copies along with 35 others, each carving a chunk out of the DWC's head as he was tumbling back to the cavern floor... before a massive spike made of shadow launched up and skewered the head.

DWC's eyelids twitched before fading like smoke, like the others whom he killed.... the shadows melting back into the earth, and returned to the pale figure's feet. He knelt down, grabbing the sunglasses and swung his wrist to unfold the 'arms' as he was standing erect again.

"Now," he says in a more normal tone. He brought the sunglasses to the edge of his nose, and then pushed them up the bridge of his nose... his fiery red eyes glowing eerily in the dark with slatted pupils. His tattoos no longer burning as hot as red iron slinked into inky black, like shadow which flowed across his fingers, arms, neck, and face... back and shoulders. "...where, the hell... am I?" He addressed the void beast, his burning eyes focusing on the only intelligent looking creature in the room, whom he then pointed his blade at!
Abdel the Pure
Abdel the Pure
Private First Class
Private First Class

Millaarc Lunaire and The Jackal of the Sands like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Millaarc Lunaire Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:57 pm

Abdel the Pure wrote:
Millaarc Lunaire wrote:

"Hrm? Oh! If it isn't my second favorite little leech-!"

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Ade was cut off by the screaming, naked, tattooed man whom the other three summoned glared at with amusement. Once the man stopped screaming, and instead huffed, and puffed... kneeling there, the large demon walked up to him, sneering.

"LITTLE BUG NEEDS TO SHUT HIS MOUTH.... TOO LOUD FOR DWC!" Cried the Demon World Champion who raised his massive hooved foot above the naked man's head.

The demon remained stiff however... in the darkness.

Kojiro blinked. "Well...? Aren't you going to fin-" Kojiro's eyes widened.

Ade stared between both individuals, then glared back at the carving. He picked it up, and blew away years of rot and dust between his blowing lips and wrist rubbing debris... "Oh... I misplaced and mistranslated a few wor-" was all the vampire said before bursting into essence and blood!

Kojiro exploded soon after, and then... DWC's body save his head did too!

A mixture of purple, blue, crimson and black ichor rained across all in the room, as the still alive DWC was caught by one of his horns!

"WH-WHAT?! WHAT IS THIS...POWER?! NO... YOU'RE NOT THE DEMON KING!!!" DWC screamed, trying to regenerate his body.

"Not your King... but...I must agree. This little bug, needs to shut its mouth." the naked man says, his eyes glowing with crimson as he stared at the creature's head inquisitively. Due to the darkness, no one could see the various shadows which had taken out the other two... save perhaps his host. The darkness shot the tachi to his right hand, the scabbard sliding off the silvery blade. A Murasame Sanchoumou... one of Hiyori Busujima's prized blades indebted to a man who saved her life, and the life of her husband... but was also the instrument of her demise. He was going to rename it the 'Hiraishin', the 'Lightning Rod' for slaying the Thunder Beast... but never got the chance in his former life.

"W-WAIT, NO! M-MY BAD! D-DON'T!! I'LL SERVE YOU ETERNALLY!!" pleaded the monster's head, before it was tossed up. "...permanently." The human figure stated. As the DWC's head tumbled above them and began to descend, the pale figure delivered several blindly fast strikes like he had with his shadow copies along with 35 others, each carving a chunk out of the DWC's head as he was tumbling back to the cavern floor... before a massive spike made of shadow launched up and skewered the head.

DWC's eyelids twitched before fading like smoke, like the others whom he killed.... the shadows melting back into the earth, and returned to the pale figure's feet. He knelt down, grabbing the sunglasses and swung his wrist to unfold the 'arms' as he was standing erect again.

"Now," he says in a more normal tone. He brought the sunglasses to the edge of his nose, and then pushed them up the bridge of his nose... his fiery red eyes glowing eerily in the dark with slatted pupils. His tattoos no longer burning as hot as red iron slinked into inky black, like shadow which flowed across his fingers, arms, neck, and face... back and shoulders. "...where, the hell... am I?" He addressed the void beast, his burning eyes focusing on the only intelligent looking creature in the room, whom he then pointed his blade at!

"Bye, Adewalla~!" Millaarc says to the vampire with a wave of her hand, just before the three burst into blood. "My mistake your hotness, you got yourself a five star~" She cooed. As the blood splashed and the vampire... danced in its misty mix of colors, she paused as the naked man pointed his blade at the Void Dragon. She turned to the mortal, hands on her hips. "Hey, edgelord, who the fuck are you?! Five star pull or not, you're no one I can remember from ancient history~" she taunted with a savage grin.
Millaarc Lunaire
Millaarc Lunaire
Private First Class
Private First Class

Abdel the Pure and The Jackal of the Sands like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Abdel the Pure Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:13 pm

Millaarc Lunaire wrote:

"Bye, Adewalla~!" Millaarc says to the vampire with a wave of her hand, just before the three burst into blood. "My mistake your hotness, you got yourself a five star~" She cooed. As the blood splashed and the vampire... danced in its misty mix of colors, she paused as the naked man pointed his blade at the Void Dragon. She turned to the mortal, hands on her hips. "Hey, edgelord, who the fuck are you?! Five star pull or not, you're no one I can remember from ancient history~" she taunted with a savage grin.

To this, the man turned his blade, and his fiery eyes upon the leech! "Halt thy tongue, desert flea! Thou shall not speak with such a lowly, filthy tone to me!" He spat, his arm rattling with anger and years of disuse.

"History has been unkind to me... for I intentionally hid myself till the closing curtain. 'History'... only remembering only the 'Shade', the mindless Black Emperor who perished to the hands of that yak tipping Valundar Blade-Breaker...! As I, the real mastermind was forgotten and obscured by history, which is, after all, only written by War's victors!" He spat, before spinning the blade, into a kingly kneel to the Void Dragon. "I am Abdel Adham the sixty-sixth Sultan of Domescadia's Domescadian Desert Empire; Abdel the Stable, Abdel the Conqueror... Abdel the Pure! And I wish to reset all history... entirely." He shouted, before flicking the blade, having the shadows pull his scabbard up to him in which he sheathed. The shadows... covered his exposed areas as he shrouded himself in the Teronian shadow magics he was apparently still capable of. "So... shall a King be left exposed any further to his 'generous' host? I shall accept such materials as your apology, and as compensation for the three 'headaches' I did the favor of removing for you..." he says, folding his arms across his chest, jerking back his head to show off his glowing red eyes to his 'host'.
Abdel the Pure
Abdel the Pure
Private First Class
Private First Class

Millaarc Lunaire, Verial The Void Dragon and The Jackal of the Sands like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Millaarc Lunaire Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:26 pm

Millaarc blinked. "...Abdel? As in you conquered Domescadia at 13, Abdel? Aren't you lookin.... a little pale?" She teased, before noting his naked form. "Nah, I got this VD." she says to the omnipotent evil creature, and pulled out a gym bag and tossed it to the 'Abdel guy'. "Have a go at that for the time being, your.... highness." She bowed with a smirk.
Millaarc Lunaire
Millaarc Lunaire
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Abdel the Pure Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:30 pm

Millaarc Lunaire wrote:Millaarc blinked. "...Abdel? As in you conquered Domescadia at 13, Abdel? Aren't you lookin.... a little pale?" She teased, before noting his naked form. "Nah, I got this VD." she says to the omnipotent evil creature, and pulled out a gym bag and tossed it to the 'Abdel guy'. "Have a go at that for the time being, your.... highness." She bowed with a smirk.

Abdel's attention, slowly turned to the woman again, and the bag. "...you fail to amuse me, flea. But your gift, though paltry, will suffice I suppose till proper arrangements are met." He says, his shadows forming tendrils around the bag and unzipped and revealed its contents. "Heh... here I stand a King, forced to wear the clothes of a pauper once more. How humiliating..."

Nonetheless, he adorned the... unique, modern clothing:

Mt Risa Peak Sanchoumou_touken_ranbu_drawn_by_suda_ayaka__56ef83edb751f3544344cdc36cb986d6

He readjusted the sunglasses, and turned to the beast again. "How many years.... has it been since my demise?" He asked. "I perished in the year 1947-'48, of my peoples Calendar... that would be roughly the year 2282." He says, as he glances at the other minions gathered around them...
Abdel the Pure
Abdel the Pure
Private First Class
Private First Class

Verial The Void Dragon and The Jackal of the Sands like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Verial The Void Dragon Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:57 am

Verial watched the proceedings atop his throne with a bemused expression. This Abdel truly believed that the Void Dragon reanimated him as a servant rather than as a master. He also watched Millarc, a local Vampiress who had arrived of her own free will to serve him. Excellent. Loyalty must be rewarded.

Mt Risa Peak 3akw7eJ

He addressed the fallen King first. "Do not mistake my intent, Abdel. I raised you from an ignominious end, to give you a second chance, not at conquest, but destruction. You have become one of my instruments of bringing about the end of all things." Verial raised a hand, a strange sphere of darkness and violet energies swirled between his fingers, and once again, the beings Abdel had just cut down, were raised from death again. However, he forestalled any rebuttals or words that could be spoken by any of them. "What I have given you, I can also take away. This world and it's history is filled with conquerors, warlords and monsters. All will be given their chance to carve out their own piece of the destruction to come. And you shall have power. Arsenals of weapons. Military forces more powerful and advanced than anything you could imagine. The void hungers for what belongs to it, and you shall deliver..."

With that, he crushed the swirling energies in his palm, and from the foot of his throne, the Void corruption spread it's tendrils at lightning speed.

Mt Risa Peak 5d18UpD

Everywhere it touched, the ground cracked open in fissures. And from those fissures, legions of undead horrors, monsters from unfathomable imaginings, fallen demons from hell that were turned to the Void's purpose, and eldritch abominations. Shadows gave way to darkness, and craft unlike anything ever seen in this universe rose like demented spectres. The corruption also blasted the peak of mt Risa apart, rending horrifying amounts of void energy into the sky and into the ground many miles from the mountain.

Mt Risa Peak 7OjHVdb Mt Risa Peak 1MOy7Z0 Mt Risa Peak Bxmb6dG Mt Risa Peak MTh15Gx Mt Risa Peak 5k6VYqP Mt Risa Peak 6X3zaRs Mt Risa Peak PctjsIY

"As for you," Verial stated as his gaze turned to Millarc. "While the Conqueror makes up his mind, I wish for you to come forward. You came willingly before me... Tell me, what do you desire?"
Verial The Void Dragon
Verial The Void Dragon
The End of All Things
The End of All Things

Back to top Go down

Post  Tetsuo Taigitsu Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:14 am

If... I had one more shot...

One....

Last....

Chance....

The pool of darkness that had been Tetsuo's purgatory, came to a violent, purple end!

The 13' ninja appeared from the pool of malice- his reptilian gaze winking open, the foggy inner lids blinking twice before his 'good eye' got big, then narrow and small. The crimson eye was foggy... but could make out the shapes in the room as mortals. "What?!" He hissed, swinging the odachi from his back, the serrated long blade swinging out at the creatures and people who surrounded him! "Is this the fabled 'Hell' I always hear about? 'Benzi Makai'? Well... I won't be taken lightly... I am, Tetsuo Taigitsu, the Dragon Man of Beijio, the terror of the Beijio Civil War!!" He roared out, scraping the massive odachi against the rocks, the simple sparks causing the great katana's blade to spark up with flame due to the amount of mortal fat trapped along its finely, double serrated edge... his Shura-Hi...

Tetsuo Taigitsu
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:52 pm

Death spins backwards as the body begins to reform, distorted, altered from the origin form of which the soul had been bound to once upon a time before.  LIke blood spiraling outward from a heart pumping for the second lifetime in living memory.  The Void stilled as phantom priests floated out in pairs of two lining a stone walkway which floated out of the Void.  Lightning flashes within the eye of the Void, and rain begins to fall in directly in front of it…

Mt Risa Peak Tumblr_pa4pp3WrTL1xqepp2o1_640

First to form was the heart as black as coal, as black as any heart to ever live.  Slowly blood pumped out freely into the air surrounding it.  Viens, vining outward en mass spinning wildly in circular paths reaching every outward forming the base structure of the body’s form.  Skin muscle and bone stabbing free of the heart slithered and crawled along the viens each layer of binding together anew.

Mt Risa Peak Human-muscle-anatomy

The feet never once touching the stone walkway above which this body reforged in the essence of the Void Dragon, and the energies emanating from within the Void itself.  Finally he stood full formed flesh and blood, bone and muscle, born anew from the Void….

Completely naked.

Mt Risa Peak D2wo3rg-f8fca58f-9448-4545-add4-11b6124b9d7f.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzRmM2E3MTBmLWVhZDMtNDcxYS05ZjY4LWJlMzdiZjFhZTllZVwvZDJ3bzNyZy1mOGZjYTU4Zi05NDQ4LTQ1NDUtYWRkNC0xMWI2MTI0YjlkN2YuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

He looked about remembering his last breath, the air being strangled out of him by the slender hands of his freakishly young appearing Grandmother.  Freakishly strong as well.  If only the blighted bitch still lived I’d enjoy tearing her throat out with my fangs while digging out her eyes with my claw length nails he thought.  A laugh escaped his lips…

For a moment he enjoys the thought of killing his Grandmother with his own hands, getting revenge and in fact killing off the last member of his family who remained of the older generations, a consummate pain in his ass.  The de facto head of the entire family going on three generations at that time, one he would have enjoyed ending thrice.  

Abruptly he realized he was not alone and cut off his laughing, a very singular laughter, one associated with the rare Crocutakin species, of which he was one half.  His silver hair on the other hand was a gift from his father’s side of the family tree, hair he realized which was continuing to grow out of his skull as he stood there bare to the world.

Taking in those around him he walks forward along the stone walkway as each sinks from sight along with the phantom priests alongside them.  He comes before the others speaking only these words.

I am Xander Hexadic.  Who do I owe for disturbing my eternal rest?

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  The Jackal of the Sands Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:43 am

Inside the crushed remains of Abdel's tomb, a small red and black gem began to gleam as the void energies swirled around them, and continued to build... with the arrival of Xander through the portal of death, the stone gleamed even more brighter!

Flung from the box, the stone passed through the Demon World Champion's head like an antimaterial weapon, the creature having needed to be summoned forth once more, before it was caught in the sharp mouth of Xander... who's bite turned the stone to dust! The gem was originally the crown jewel to Abdel's favorite concubine... in fact, all Chief Concubines wore the stone since Abdel the Sixth; it was a trophy of old repute, and an even older backstory...

Mt Risa Peak Tumblr_phkba9nc8T1xqepp2o1_400

The dust flew around each of the summoned, before forming a circle... the shape of another portal forming as lightning sparked from the clouds of death...

From the distance, a feminine shape took form... ambling its way towards the opening of the portal. The woman who appeared was naked, her tanned body jiggling, swaying, exposed for all to see and she payed no heed. As she got closer, each of them would see the woman's large purple eyes, her animal ears atop her head...

Mt Risa Peak Fcdf19af1895b8416c0eef7a1e4252aa_edit

As she enters the room, her clothing begins to materialize, slowly covering her in questionable, ancient, desert clothing. Purple and pink energy flows around the woman as she stares at each of the sentient creatures evenly, her ears covered with laquered protective coverings, her long hair which was in a thin, low ponytail snaked free, her jewels and gold adornments materializing around her body. Her Jade green high leg g-string forming, and thigh high azure leggings. She wore no coverings for her hands nor feet, and they watched her long claws and nails grow longer, darker, more feral. Her blunt bangs swayed against her brows... her purple eyes turning a deep, corrupted red in color now as she swings her body, closing the gate...

Mt Risa Peak 45588153_p0_master1200

With the gate whisked away... and many questions from Abdel Adham whose eyes burned holes into her ass, and Testuo's salivating maw who simply wanted to eat her...

The woman smirked, and looked over her shoulder with a clawed hand on one of her child bearing hips, popping it out in a playful show as she turned her lidded gaze from Abdel to the young vampire... to the curious Crocutakin who were a race once loyal to her... but that was another time. She then swiveled on the balls of her feet, her swaying, tanned body walking past the drooling monsters, her clawed finger tips gently racking the flesh of the naked Xander's left neck and shoulder, before peeling away like sand blown from one's corpse.

She made her way beside the Void Dragon, the tall, 5'11 woman smiling up at him... before taking a seat.

Mt Risa Peak 40166468_p0

The woman, said not a single word... She only glanced over to the other summoned and smirked... revealing her Jackal like fangs...
The Jackal of the Sands
The Jackal of the Sands
Recruit
Recruit

Abdel the Pure likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Abdel the Pure Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:23 am

Verial The Void Dragon wrote:Verial watched the proceedings atop his throne with a bemused expression. This Abdel truly believed that the Void Dragon reanimated him as a servant rather than as a master. He also watched Millarc, a local Vampiress who had arrived of her own free will to serve him. Excellent. Loyalty must be rewarded.

Mt Risa Peak 3akw7eJ

He addressed the fallen King first. "Do not mistake my intent, Abdel. I raised you from an ignominious end, to give you a second chance, not at conquest, but destruction. You have become one of my instruments of bringing about the end of all things." Verial raised a hand, a strange sphere of darkness and violet energies swirled between his fingers, and once again, the beings Abdel had just cut down, were raised from death again. However, he forestalled any rebuttals or words that could be spoken by any of them. "What I have given you, I can also take away. This world and it's history is filled with conquerors, warlords and monsters. All will be given their chance to carve out their own piece of the destruction to come. And you shall have power. Arsenals of weapons. Military forces more powerful and advanced than anything you could imagine. The void hungers for what belongs to it, and you shall deliver..."

With that, he crushed the swirling energies in his palm, and from the foot of his throne, the Void corruption spread it's tendrils at lightning speed.

Mt Risa Peak 5d18UpD

Everywhere it touched, the ground cracked open in fissures. And from those fissures, legions of undead horrors, monsters from unfathomable imaginings, fallen demons from hell that were turned to the Void's purpose, and eldritch abominations. Shadows gave way to darkness, and craft unlike anything ever seen in this universe rose like demented spectres. The corruption also blasted the peak of mt Risa apart, rending horrifying amounts of void energy into the sky and into the ground many miles from the mountain.

Mt Risa Peak 7OjHVdb Mt Risa Peak 1MOy7Z0 Mt Risa Peak Bxmb6dG Mt Risa Peak MTh15Gx Mt Risa Peak 5k6VYqP Mt Risa Peak 6X3zaRs Mt Risa Peak PctjsIY

"As for you," Verial stated as his gaze turned to Millarc. "While the Conqueror makes up his mind, I wish for you to come forward. You came willingly before me... Tell me, what do you desire?"

Abdel glanced up at the creature... casually glancing back to the pests he wasted his energy on bringing back from the void. He closed his eyes as the beast chided him, reminded him who held the leash and whip, like he was one of his slave masters. He reopened his crimson, glowing eyes and glared up with a cocky smile. His point was made to the offending parties, and that was all he needed. "And you seek not just one, but many commanders for your armies. One I'm prepared to lead, if needed. But I refuse to be your lickspittle. I had spent my entire life to collect the power I know own, and I will not waste it as an errand boy. Shall you wish for me to do something of more... substantial weight, by all means... use me away~" He flamboyantly replied, bowing in mocking manner, before raising his smirking face. He then stood up and adjusted himself. "I wish to also have a little freedom, look upon the world in the lulls or gaps of time where I'm not needed. I am profoundly curious as to-" he paused as Xander arrived, and cackled.

He glanced over to the man and... thought he looked familiar, but shrugged. "My, one of you mutts actually bred with a human? Who the fuck was that desperate to fuck a Hyena?" He says with, not hate or distaste, but a genuine curiosity. Crocutakin, often killed their young... and the survivors did their offspring. They were born with the capacity to kill. They were his favored Beserkers among his might Minotaur and voracious Rancor... They were rare in his time... but maybe the population bounced up? Or... he was from a time before himself. Hard to tell, with no clothing on.

"Sorry pal, was only one outfit in the bag." he added, before turning to the Void Dragon. "So-"

The Jackal of the Sands wrote:Inside the crushed remains of Abdel's tomb, a small red and black gem began to gleam as the void energies swirled around them, and continued to build... with the arrival of Xander through the portal of death, the stone gleamed even more brighter!

Flung from the box, the stone passed through the Demon World Champion's head like an antimaterial weapon, the creature having needed to be summoned forth once more, before it was caught in the sharp mouth of Xander... who's bite turned the stone to dust! The gem was originally the crown jewel to Abdel's favorite concubine... in fact, all Chief Concubines wore the stone since Abdel the Sixth; it was a trophy of old repute, and an even older backstory...

Mt Risa Peak Tumblr_phkba9nc8T1xqepp2o1_400

The dust flew around each of the summoned, before forming a circle... the shape of another portal forming as lightning sparked from the clouds of death...

From the distance, a feminine shape took form... ambling its way towards the opening of the portal. The woman who appeared was naked, her tanned body jiggling, swaying, exposed for all to see and she payed no heed. As she got closer, each of them would see the woman's large purple eyes, her animal ears atop her head...

Mt Risa Peak Fcdf19af1895b8416c0eef7a1e4252aa_edit

As she enters the room, her clothing begins to materialize, slowly covering her in questionable, ancient, desert clothing. Purple and pink energy flows around the woman as she stares at each of the sentient creatures evenly, her ears covered with laquered protective coverings, her long hair which was in a thin, low ponytail snaked free, her jewels and gold adornments materializing around her body. Her Jade green high leg g-string forming, and thigh high azure leggings. She wore no coverings for her hands nor feet, and they watched her long claws and nails grow longer, darker, more feral. Her blunt bangs swayed against her brows... her purple eyes turning a deep, corrupted red in color now as she swings her body, closing the gate...

Mt Risa Peak 45588153_p0_master1200

With the gate whisked away... and many questions from Abdel Adham whose eyes burned holes into her ass, and Testuo's salivating maw who simply wanted to eat her...

The woman smirked, and looked over her shoulder with a clawed hand on one of her child bearing hips, popping it out in a playful show as she turned her lidded gaze from Abdel to the young vampire... to the curious Crocutakin who were a race once loyal to her... but that was another time. She then swiveled on the balls of her feet, her swaying, tanned body walking past the drooling monsters, her clawed finger tips gently racking the flesh of the naked Xander's left neck and shoulder, before peeling away like sand blown from one's corpse.

She made her way beside the Void Dragon, the tall, 5'11 woman smiling up at him... before taking a seat.

Mt Risa Peak 40166468_p0

The woman, said not a single word... She only glanced over to the other summoned and smirked... revealing her Jackal like fangs...

He found himself interrupted once more, and this time... by something more pleasing to the eyes, despite one of his possessions being smashed in the process. "-are you going to resurrect the Demon World Chump a third time?" He says, glancing back to the Void Dragon with a smirk. He then returned his attention to the portal taking shape... and the lovely female shape leaving it! My... I always did love that headress... Abdel thought playfully as the voiceless beauty made her appearance known, but said not a word... walking past him and the others, and sitting beside Verial.

"Now, I find myself profoundly curious of you... what neck of my desert did you spawn from?" He smirked, leaning his sheathed blade against his right shoulder.
Abdel the Pure
Abdel the Pure
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:04 am

Snarling lightly Xander rolled his head and stretched his neck a little as the tips of her fingers slid away.  Reflexively smacking down the seemingly instinctual urge that had snuck up on him when her fingers grazed his skin.  A cold chill ran through his body, and another slid through his mind like someone walking on his grave.

Damn!

That could have been for what his body was feeling, or his mind in equal portions, but either way he shook ever so slightly from the cold chill skirting across his exposed skin.  A smile flickering across his lips as he eyed the rounder end of the woman slowly walking away from him put a notion into his mind.  Turning to the now wholly Demon World Champion laying lifeless once again on the ground Xander squatted over the corpse for a moment examining it, nodding to himself while his smile  returned with each moment.

Shabby, and out of shape, but it’ll do for lack of suitable materials.  Now let’s see if I can still reach into it.

Lacing his fingers together he stretches his arms out over the small giant’s corpse cracking his knuckles as his arms and hands fully extend.  Snaking his hands down he grabbed the demon’s head between his hands sliding just one to a horn lifting the corpse up by it as he stood.

Pulling it up almost as though the thing now dead was a dance partner he hefted the demon up to his face, one hand gripping a horn the other sliding under its chin tilting the face up towards his own.  With a grin he kisses the corpse in a long embrace before pulling away mouth covered in the rainbow of blood, pouring out of the demon's bitten lips.  

The first time is always the sweetest.

Sliding his hand down the bare skin of the demon champion running a single black lacquered nail from his throat to his crotch before sliding it across his waist first one direction then the other.  Only the slightest of touches with his black lacquered nail grazed the demon’s lifeless body as he made a full circle around the demon’s hips with his lingering touch.  

A terrible color but beggars can’t be choosers I suppose!

He takes the demon by the head once again, one hand on either side of it’s head as he plants a second kiss on the demon’s lips, liking some of it’s blood beforehand.  A long moment becoming three and then SNAP!  He ripped the things herald clean off while kissing it, never once separating their mouths.  The corpse on the contrary to the nature of all things forced down by gravity stood erect rather than collapsing to the ground.  Dropping the severed head to the ground Xander spit out the demon’s own blood atop it’s head as he ran his hands around the body of the corpse.

With a twist pulling away his hands spun free of the demon, it’s body spinning in the opposite direction as Xander peeled it’s skin free of it’s massive body.  With a few quietly muttered words he drapes the freshly skinned material across his shoulders as he looks at the now bubbling head of the demon champion.  In moments what is left is a pristine skinless skull, which Xander picks up steam drifting upward off of it and his newly fashioned clothes.

Sliding one hand under the skull he cradles it next to his check while thrusting his other nailed hand straight into the giant demon’s body rooting around inside of it for a moment before yanking back tearing it’s skinless chest wide open as he pulls a large portion of it’s spin free.  Sheathing the spin in a scabbard on his hip.  The skin now appeared as proper clothes once the steam stopped rising off of him.

Mt Risa Peak Xander10

Nodding to himself he looked at the remains of the Demon Champion shaking his head one last time before returning his attention to the latest arrival.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Verial The Void Dragon, Abdel the Pure and The Jackal of the Sands like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  The Jackal of the Sands Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:45 am

While the woman still sat on her knees, she could only glare at Abdel Adham with her large, crimson gaze. Her face showing a clear distaste for the man, more so than the grisly display Xander gave the entire room as he made do with what he had on him, and fashioned himself clothes from the corpse of the moron... that was a far better sight than to stare upon the visage of Abdel Adham the 66th.

Mt Risa Peak 41213364_p0

She raised her left, pinky- the long, dark nail flicking and the bones of the Demon World's Moron rose up from the grave... well, without its flesh. He broke himself apart, the soul of the beast screaming in disbelief despite lacking a mouth to speak, and while he did so, she continued to use her marionet to crush its oversized bones into something far more... appealing to the eyes:

Mt Risa Peak Bone-throne-01

Still silent, the woman then gestured to the tall Xander with a warm smile, her hand gesturing to the 'Bone Throne' for a lack of better phrase, the soul of the demon giving the seat an unearthly greenish glow. She bowed her head, and then leaned back, peeling the see through folds of her attire in a provocative manner, despite all having seen her naked prior to her arrival, she teased herself to the Hyena than the royal brat... she'd have a few words for him later...

Mt Risa Peak 40108852_p0

She continued to remain silent for the time being... judging each of their worth with her large, reflective eyes.
The Jackal of the Sands
The Jackal of the Sands
Recruit
Recruit

Verial The Void Dragon and Abdel the Pure like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:01 am

Xander smiled at that, nodding he seated himself upon the throne of bone, offering with a glance and his open hand for her to join him if she wished while they waited for the great Void Dragon to enlighten them as to the why's of bringing them back to life. The why's were always important. He shifted his position to sit upon his bone throne more comfortably.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Verial The Void Dragon, Abdel the Pure and The Jackal of the Sands like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  The Jackal of the Sands Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:50 am

Not one to object, she left her position, not only to sit beside the one who freed her, but to also get a better look at Verial, the Void Dragon as well, for even up close it was hard to see him. She sashayed in a more deliberate manner, her hips swaying with a hypnotic swing as she crossed the distance of the room, lifting her arm, commanding the Moron's teeth off the floor which were too small to use for the throne, and then shot them upward! The fangs of the demon became long, narrow and then tapered off to a needle like point inches from Tetsuo's scaly neck! The 'spikes' were both her way of 'bearing her fangs' at the man-eater, while also keeping the lizard man at bay as she approached the bone throne.

She slid her slender form beside the taller man, from the arm of the bone throne... to his lap. She made herself comfortable, adjusting her rump, an arm around Xander's neck as she looks up at the Void beast with her large, crimson eyes. Silence was a virtue, and she had no reason to reveal herself to the others just yet... not that any would remember her. She had to ponder the others in the room as well... were they all, truly well known? Who really knew the 'real' them? Such questions made her angry... she had a bunch of that pent up in a stone that played the same damn thing on every channel, without the ability to 'turn it off' and worse... it was stuck on repeat. She'd have wished to have been devoured by Chieftain Alzehriss once again than have to spend the eternity she had in that damn soul gem!

She eased herself and leaned against Xander. She did not know him either, but sensed... familiarity with him. In a way. Perhaps it was the sheer brutality, or the fact he aided her, willing or unwittingly. She could not stomach staring at Abdel Adham the 66th in his more hydrated form than she could in his mummified husk for the last three and a half centuries...

She sat there in silence... her long nails teasing the 'demon leather' of Xander's new coat... finding it oddly supple for not being tanned or processed. Then again... they were all not normal individuals.
The Jackal of the Sands
The Jackal of the Sands
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Verial The Void Dragon Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:39 am

Verial leaned his head back, staring skyward as his power continued to swirl like a maelstrom as he summoned more and more souls of the dead back into the mortal realm, ripping them from the planets lifestream, or from the immortal realms of the High Heavens and the Burning Hells as was his desire.

"As long as you prove your worth, I care not for your autonomy or lack thereof. I do not require false praise and worship, only that my will is enacted. Do this, and I shall take you with me as I go to new worlds, new realms, and beyond. Fail, and you shall be erased like the rest." explained the Void Dragon, even as he raised his hands towards the group of resurrected individuals, even as more and more of them raised from the immaterium. "As long as you have this understanding, then lets get started..."

A bolt from each of his outstretched hands erupted right into the bodies of both Abdel and Xander, and from there spread like wildfire into everyone else besides Millarc. The phenomenon raised a desert maelstrom of purple flames and lightning to swirl like a titanic tornado.

Mt Risa Peak Dbdweg6-e05ff43f-2190-41c5-bbbf-fbba8254aab2.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2Y3MWRhNGUxLTMyMzktNDY1NS1iNGQwLWIyYmU5MmE5YTFiYlwvZGJkd2VnNi1lMDVmZjQzZi0yMTkwLTQxYzUtYmJiZi1mYmJhODI1NGFhYjIuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Those struck by the energy would feel their bodies be painfully strengthened far beyond anything they could have ever imagined. Faster, stronger, more resilient, capable of healing, and far more. All of their natural capabilities were increased thousands of times over, and more, new powers were rapidly developing. Destructive capabilities like they had never thought possible...

The shadow of the Void Dragon's true form entered their minds eye for a moment.

Mt Risa Peak Ze5Jhor

"You will destroy all of them, for me."

Then, he turned his once again human form to Millarc, and the Jackal who sat beside him. While he knew the Jackal would be adjusting to her new power, he smirked slightly at them. "So, what brings you ladies before me? What draws you to the base of my throne, here, at the end of days for this world?"

His powers continued to resurrect and enhance more and more of the fallen even as the void Dragon took his seat back on the throne of ebon stone.

Mt Risa Peak Bc0OZws
Verial The Void Dragon
Verial The Void Dragon
The End of All Things
The End of All Things

Back to top Go down

Post  Millaarc Lunaire Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:53 am

Millaarc was impressed with all the wanton bloodshed and the bone throne was indeed, a nice touch from the new pulls, she had to really think it over... that she missed much of the violet thunderstorm as it happened.

Once finished however, and the new gal appearing back where she had sat before, did Millaarc finally have an answer. "Well, Father Winter, I was a terrible little hellspawn all year and I only want two things: 1, the death of my sister Reiri." She then turned to the silent girl. "2. Who the fuck is she?! Like, seriously, Abdel was a shot in the dark, but c'mon! This bitch just came out of a piece of rock candy!! She's far more mysterious and entertaining! Abdel was in a rotting shoe box like someones poor dead hampster!" She cackled.
Millaarc Lunaire
Millaarc Lunaire
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  The Jackal of the Sands Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:04 pm

The pain she felt was only momentary, her nails digging into Xander's jacket, she thought of the pain of her betrayal and having to endure putting up with Sultans all her spiritual existence a worse pain than what was happening to her now. Once finished... she found herself somehow plucked from the bone throne, and now staring up at Verial's feet. She glanced up at him, her brow furrowed.

She stands up, and looks him in the eye. She says nothing, till the vampire chimed in beside her. She glanced over to the chaotic being, before closing her crimson eyes, scoffing. "...I'm far more obscure than Abdel Adham the 66th's true form which stands before you all. I loath to admit, he is indeed the man he says he is... and that I've had to put up with his family's existence since Abdel Adham the 6th... and Abdel the 28th and 55th lived. Too. Damn. Long." The woman finally spoke, as she turned to Xander and Tetsuo, Kojiro, Ade... and gave Abdel her cold shoulder. "I was known as "The Jackal of the Sands"... that is all you need to know." she says, before glancing over her shoulder at Verial the Dragon. "...Anything is better than being trapped inside a soul gem. Though I wouldn't mind slaying a Goddess who turned my own blood against me..." she says, lowering her head, her blunt bangs covering her crimson eyes as she snarled... showing several sharp, canine teeth. Jackals were the wolves of the desert, and could easily tear flesh and crush bone...

"The damn cat... Bastet. I can never forgive that wretch! I want her to endure a similar fate, if not worse than I have felt!! Once that is done... I will need nothing else, I can be a tool... a weapon... a concubine, so long as Abdel is not involved- I have seen enough his penis and his ancestors' for an eternity... no more... no more..." she sighed heavily, able to finally let out some steam.
The Jackal of the Sands
The Jackal of the Sands
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Verial The Void Dragon Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:33 pm

The Void Dragon's smirk widened slightly. "Ah yes, vengeance. A prime motivator for most. You two are seeped in desire for it" the Dragon spoke, as he rose from his seat and stepped down the dias towards the two ladies. He looked toward the Domescadian Jackal first. "With the power I have given you, if you shall will it, it will be so" he said, even as he raised a hand toward her, and within his hand, he held an energized blade, writhing with purple lightning.

Mt Risa Peak RL6BomX

The vicious looking, modified Domescadian Straight Sword was alive with ribbons of violet energies, and coils of lightning.

"All you need do, is take it."

He then turned to Millaarc, and said the same. However, the blade in his hand this time was much different, and instead of live energetic violet lightning, this one formed in a cloud of sangune, scarlet, and blackness. Slow moving mist like blood, and drew out to be a two pronged serrated blade, encrusted with bloodstone jewels that writhed like it had living liquid blood trapped within it.

Mt Risa Peak 2ygElg8

"For you, a blade suitable for the Vampire Prime. Bloodthirst."
Verial The Void Dragon
Verial The Void Dragon
The End of All Things
The End of All Things

Back to top Go down

Post  The Jackal of the Sands Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:55 pm

Verial The Void Dragon wrote:The Void Dragon's smirk widened slightly. "Ah yes, vengeance. A prime motivator for most. You two are seeped in desire for it" the Dragon spoke, as he rose from his seat and stepped down the dias towards the two ladies. He looked toward the Domescadian Jackal first. "With the power I have given you, if you shall will it, it will be so" he said, even as he raised a hand toward her, and within his hand, he held an energized blade, writhing with purple lightning.

Mt Risa Peak RL6BomX

The vicious looking, modified Domescadian Straight Sword was alive with ribbons of violet energies, and coils of lightning.

The woman looked sceptical at first. "Do you believe a simple snake blade will sever the lifeforce of a Goddess?" She inquired, but took up the handle of the blade regardless, inspecting it. It reminded her of the Chieftain whomst had eaten her, the same, purple scales... the golden adornments, Chieftain Alzehriss Al'Aqui of Gazatine Desert! Alzehriss the 'Hoodless'!

Mt Risa Peak Unknown

She equally despised the Apophi as she had her nemesis, Bastet. She should have poisoned her when she had the chance... she gave her those Pillars to try and kill her, but hadn't tried to rig them! She found herself a fool not having tried... if only she had...

She held the blade tightly and used it to cleave a stalagmite... her clawed fingernails having some difficulty wielding the blade which only pissed her off more. She sliced another before throwing it into a stalagmite beside Abdel's head as he spoke up, saying something foolish no doubt... she didn't hear, nor care. "Halt thy tongue, Conqueror King!" She barked!

The Jackal of the Sands
The Jackal of the Sands
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Abdel the Pure Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:11 pm

The Jackal of the Sands wrote:
Verial The Void Dragon wrote:The Void Dragon's smirk widened slightly. "Ah yes, vengeance. A prime motivator for most. You two are seeped in desire for it" the Dragon spoke, as he rose from his seat and stepped down the dias towards the two ladies. He looked toward the Domescadian Jackal first. "With the power I have given you, if you shall will it, it will be so" he said, even as he raised a hand toward her, and within his hand, he held an energized blade, writhing with purple lightning.

Mt Risa Peak RL6BomX

The woman looked sceptical at first. "Do you believe a simple snake blade will sever the lifeforce of a Goddess?" She inquired, but took up the handle of the blade regardless, inspecting it. It reminded her of the Chieftain whomst had eaten her, the same, purple scales... the golden adornments, Chieftain Alzehriss Al'Aqui of Gazatine Desert! Alzehriss the 'Hoodless'!

Mt Risa Peak Unknown

She equally despised the Apophi as she had her nemesis, Bastet. She should have poisoned her when she had the chance... she gave her those Pillars to try and kill her, but hadn't tried to rig them! She found herself a fool not having tried... if only she had...

She held the blade tightly and used it to cleave a stalagmite... her clawed fingernails having some difficulty wielding the blade which only pissed her off more. She sliced another before throwing it into a stalagmite beside Abdel's head as he spoke up, saying something foolish no doubt... she didn't hear, nor care. "Halt thy tongue, Conqueror King!" She barked!

The smoke drifted away from the stalagmite, Abdel having 'craned his neck' at the last moment towards his left shoulder and narrowly avoided the blow which would have killed normal men. He smiled, not nervously, before sinking into his shadows below his feet and reappeared behind the ancient Jackal. "Ah... yes, the fabled Desert Warrior Queen who set up the tasks for Bastet, each of the pillars only making the cat that much stronger...her younger sister, Athena, was wooed by the courageous Bastet which lead to the Jackal of the Desert's demise... how tragic~" he cooed, his hand playfully slipping through The Jackal's long, raven black curtain behind her... bring it to his smiling face.

He vanished into the shadows when she attempted to strike him, her claws phasing through black smoke which sparked with dark blue electricity which normally would have hurt potentially de-fleshed the normal mortal, but like Jackal had thought earlier, they weren't exactly normal to begin with...

Abdel reappeared, sitting atop one of the cleaved Stalagmites, clapping. "My my, the desert orchid scent never gets old... but if you wish to simply kill a 'certain Goddess', you might find it advantageous honey, she was sorta demoted~" he winked pushing up his sunglasses.

Last edited by Abdel the Pure on Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Abdel the Pure
Abdel the Pure
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next