Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mt Risa Peak

+9
Oichi Busubara
Morrígan Culain
Shigemi Shibukawa
The Jackal of the Sands
Crisis Rocan
Tetsuo Taigitsu
Abdel the Pure
Millaarc Lunaire
Verial The Void Dragon
13 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Mt Risa Peak - Page 2 Empty Re: Mt Risa Peak

Post  Millaarc Lunaire Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:22 pm

Abdel the Pure wrote:
The Jackal of the Sands wrote:
Verial The Void Dragon wrote:The Void Dragon's smirk widened slightly. "Ah yes, vengeance. A prime motivator for most. You two are seeped in desire for it" the Dragon spoke, as he rose from his seat and stepped down the dias towards the two ladies. He looked toward the Domescadian Jackal first. "With the power I have given you, if you shall will it, it will be so" he said, even as he raised a hand toward her, and within his hand, he held an energized blade, writhing with purple lightning.

Mt Risa Peak - Page 2 RL6BomX

The vicious looking, modified Domescadian Straight Sword was alive with ribbons of violet energies, and coils of lightning.

"All you need do, is take it."

The woman looked sceptical at first. "Do you believe a simple snake blade will sever the lifeforce of a Goddess?" She inquired, but took up the handle of the blade regardless, inspecting it. It reminded her of the Chieftain whomst had eaten her, the same, purple scales... the golden adornments, Chieftain Alzehriss Al'Aqui of Gazatine Desert! Alzehriss the 'Hoodless'!

Mt Risa Peak - Page 2 Unknown

She equally despised the Apophi as she had her nemesis, Bastet. She should have poisoned her when she had the chance... she gave her those Pillars to try and kill her, but hadn't tried to rig them! She found herself a fool not having tried... if only she had...

She held the blade tightly and used it to cleave a stalagmite... her clawed fingernails having some difficulty wielding the blade which only pissed her off more. She sliced another before throwing it into a stalagmite beside Abdel's head as he spoke up, saying something foolish no doubt... she didn't hear, nor care. "Halt thy tongue, Conqueror King!" She barked!

The smoke drifted away from the stalagmite, Abdel having 'craned his neck' at the last moment towards his left shoulder and narrowly avoided the blow which would have killed normal men. He smiled, not nervously, before sinking into his shadows below his feet and reappeared behind the ancient Jackal. "Ah... yes, the fabled Desert Warrior Queen who set up the tasks for Bastet, each of the pillars only making the cat that much stronger...her younger sister, Athena, was wooed by the courageous Bastet which lead to the Jackal of the Desert's demise... how tragic~" he cooed, his hand playfully slipping through The Jackal's long, raven black curtain behind her... bring it to his smiling face.

He vanished into the shadows when she attempted to strike him, her claws phasing through black smoke which sparked with dark blue electricity which normally would have hurt potentially de-fleshed the normal mortal, but like Jackal had thought earlier, they weren't exactly normal to begin with...

Abdel reappeared, sitting atop one of the cleaved Stalagmites, clapping. "My my, the desert orchid scent never gets old... but if you wish to simply kill a 'certain Goddess', you might find it advantageous honey, she was sorta demoted~" he winked pushing up his sunglasses.

Millaarc raised a brow with a smirk. "I'm inclined to agree with Wooferz there, I have plenty of sharpies to poke, prod, and penetrate, not to mention slice, my sister to ribbons with... the problem is, she has a nasty habit of being unable to receive death's kiss." She says with a sigh, but took the blade regardless. "Needless to say, a lunatic like myself, ALWAYS welcomes the gift of new a sharpie, pointy, stabby stab~" She hummed.
Millaarc Lunaire
Millaarc Lunaire
Private First Class
Private First Class

Verial The Void Dragon, Abdel the Pure and The Jackal of the Sands like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Verial The Void Dragon Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:42 pm

Verial smiled as he looked over at the Jackal. "Try willing your claws to retract my dear. Then, focus your destructive will and desire to destroy through your new sword. You'll find you can do so much more with my power flowing through your veins than you can ever imagine possible." explained the dreaded Dragon.

He then turned to Abdel. "And if you, have made your decision, then come, and accept your gift. You need only take it." A new blade appeared before Abdel. a longsword so dark it drank in the light like a black hole. Vicious void energies swirled around the blade...

Mt Risa Peak - Page 2 XJsVKhP

Once the object was before him, Verial finally turned towards Millaarc, and smiled again. "Your sister may be able to avoid Death's embrace. But no being can avoid being erased from existence entirely. My power does not kill in the traditional sense, though it certainly can do so. It erases all things, returning all to the Void. That is it's purpose. Your sister has never tasted the Void. Try this, and she will cease to be anything at all."
Verial The Void Dragon
Verial The Void Dragon
The End of All Things
The End of All Things

Millaarc Lunaire and The Jackal of the Sands like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Abdel the Pure Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:24 pm

Verial The Void Dragon wrote:
He then turned to Abdel. "And if you, have made your decision, then come, and accept your gift. You need only take it." A new blade appeared before Abdel. a longsword so dark it drank in the light like a black hole. Vicious void energies swirled around the blade...

"Hmm..." Abdel inspects, pushing the sunglasses back down his nose. "Not exactly my style." He admits, the weapon pulled away with his shadows as opposed to his hand, taking it into the darkness he controlled. He raised a brow at what Verial just said:

"...Then, focus your destructive will and desire to destroy through your new sword. You'll find you can do so much more with my power flowing through your veins than you can ever imagine possible."

He drew the Murasame Sanchoumou Tachi from its scabbard, the weapon he was going to rename to 'Hiraishin', Ancient Beijonese for the 'Lightning Rod'.

Mt Risa Peak - Page 2 61jYuksBCNL

"I baptiste thee, with the power of a black hole... your blade, bathed in darkness and Teronian flame shall transforme you, the Mursame Sanchoumou... into Hiraishin... the Lightning Rod."

Black flames began to encompass the tachi's white blade, a dragon of darkness snarling as it swirled up the curved length... the edges becoming black as the void of space, with glowing dark blue luminance flaring off the dark edges... while the face of the blade, showed off the cosmos... galaxies... and a large, swirling, super dense mass threatening to consume all...

Mt Risa Peak - Page 2 1453238947-b485a5a17cc9feb457ad8e017718c1c7

Abdel smirked turning his attention to the lickspittle, Kojiro and that bafoon, Ade. He then swung his blade at them, with multiple strikes!

Mt Risa Peak - Page 2 Latest

The 'crescent arcs' of his strikes flying off as the pair attempted to dodge them!

"What are you doing?! We're on the same si-!" Ade started, before one of the arcs went through him!

He blinked, and touched his chest, glancing back to see the arc was still present.

Kojiro, hunkered down with his hands behind his head blinked, and stood up, glancing over to Abdel. "What was that supposed to prove?" The samurai haughtily stated before he heard the wet squelch...

Mt Risa Peak - Page 2 1ekldj8g1_tumblr_nb6wv2SkBx1qhe17ko2_1280

Ade's wide eyes glared at Abdel as the crescent shaped black hole which formed behind him began to widen slightly! The wound finally opening across his shoulders, the precise strike which hit Ade revealed itself thank to the vacuum, and the vampire's still living body split in half as he was pulled into the black hole crescent, his body folding against itself as he was devoured by the 'frowning' scar which tore itself between the fabric of this realm, and oblivion...

"The Fabled Zangetsu... is not a fairy tale at all it seems!" Both Abdel and Kojiro exclaimed almost similarly, and Abdel turned to Kojiro with wicked, glowing crimson eyes. Abdel snapped his fingers with a vicious smile:

The crescent slice opened to a 'full moon' and Kojiro had found himself being dragged into the void!

"Wait-NO! Master Veria-----------------------ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Kojiro continued to fly backwards, till he hit a pillar, then held onto one of the stalagmites for dear life!!

Abdel's blade began to fade back into its original appearance, and he began to sheath his sword.

Mt Risa Peak - Page 2 1fe961bc1bf1ad4081f4a41d8b05f658

"I'm sorry! Please, I can be useful!!" Kojiro whined as Abdel's Tachi got closer to closing with its scabbard.

Mt Risa Peak - Page 2 Aedc8388aa7fe11065986545eb35a1a7

"No, PLEASE!!! FORGIVE MY INSOLENCE----!!!"

Kojiro's grip was lost, the gaping void pulling him inside! "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh----!!!"

Mt Risa Peak - Page 2 Tumblr_nloe2cctqj1qcm0i5o1_500

CLINK! resonated the Tachi Blade as Abdel sheathed the sword, and the large void opening closed like an eye squinting shut, the line of oblivion fading.... having swllowed Kojiro and Ade with it.

"Woops, my hand sorta, just, slipped there..." Abdel cooed, with a grin. He'd keep the large sword in reserve... he had ideas after all...

Mt Risa Peak - Page 2 Tumblr_oxe49ohqcZ1s6ub5do7_250

He turned to the Jackal and Desert Flea, and smirked.
Abdel the Pure
Abdel the Pure
Private First Class
Private First Class

Millaarc Lunaire, Verial The Void Dragon, The Jackal of the Sands and Shigemi Shibukawa like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Millaarc Lunaire Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:36 pm

Once the object was before him, Verial finally turned towards Millaarc, and smiled again. "Your sister may be able to avoid Death's embrace. But no being can avoid being erased from existence entirely. My power does not kill in the traditional sense, though it certainly can do so. It erases all things, returning all to the Void. That is it's purpose. Your sister has never tasted the Void. Try this, and she will cease to be anything at all."

Millaarc raised a brow at that. "That... will have to remain to be seen. She's come back from the bellies of beasts... then again so have I." she explained, before winking over at Tetsuo with a smirk and lewd mouth mannerisms, mouthing: "Eat me later" to the lizard man!

Abdel the Pure wrote:
"What are you doing?! We're on the same si-!" Ade started, before one of the arcs went through him!

He blinked, and touched his chest, glancing back to see the arc was still present.

Kojiro, hunkered down with his hands behind his head blinked, and stood up, glancing over to Abdel. "What was that supposed to prove?" The samurai haughtily stated before he heard the wet squelch...

Ade's wide eyes glared at Abdel as the crescent shaped black hole which formed behind him began to widen slightly! The wound finally opening across his shoulders, the precise strike which hit Ade revealed itself thank to the vacuum, and the vampire's still living body split in half as he was pulled into the black hole crescent, his body folding against itself as he was devoured by the 'frowning' scar which tore itself between the fabric of this realm, and oblivion...

She turned her attention, and held on as a few replaceable souls were thrust into the abyss alongside Ade! "Bye forever, Ade~!" She waved to the vampire as he was sucked away into the pretty cosmos of the void!

"Well, powerful trinkets, these are then, yes~" She cooed, holding tightly as the Void Crescent Moon went Full, and devoured Kojiro and several others too stupid not to hold on to something. Weeding out the weak... leaving only room for the strong. She liked Mr. Shades a little more after that.
Millaarc Lunaire
Millaarc Lunaire
Private First Class
Private First Class

Verial The Void Dragon, Abdel the Pure, The Jackal of the Sands and Shigemi Shibukawa like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  The Jackal of the Sands Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:00 pm

Abdel the Pure wrote:
The smoke drifted away from the stalagmite, Abdel having 'craned his neck' at the last moment towards his left shoulder and narrowly avoided the blow which would have killed normal men. He smiled, not nervously, before sinking into his shadows below his feet and reappeared behind the ancient Jackal. "Ah... yes, the fabled Desert Warrior Queen who set up the tasks for Bastet, each of the pillars only making the cat that much stronger...her younger sister, Athena, was wooed by the courageous Bastet which lead to the Jackal of the Desert's demise... how tragic~" he cooed, his hand playfully slipping through The Jackal's long, raven black curtain behind her... bring it to his smiling face.

He vanished into the shadows when she attempted to strike him, her claws phasing through black smoke which sparked with dark blue electricity which normally would have hurt potentially de-fleshed the normal mortal, but like Jackal had thought earlier, they weren't exactly normal to begin with...

Abdel reappeared, sitting atop one of the cleaved Stalagmites, clapping. "My my, the desert orchid scent never gets old... but if you wish to simply kill a 'certain Goddess', you might find it advantageous honey, she was sorta demoted~" he winked pushing up his sunglasses.

As expected, she lashed out with her 'claws' only able to slash another stalagmite into ribbons, bearing her fangs at the lecherous king. "Hands off, ally or no, I will strike you dead!" She growled, her lips turning up into a snarl... When his words spoke of her life, and she eased up, suddenly confused by his revelation. "Speak what you mean, how does a Goddess become 'demoted'? Are you speaking lies in an attempt to bed me, Conqueror King?" She hissed, twitching her hand and telekinetically calling back the blade lodged into the stalagmite back into her right hand, pointing it at Abdel! It was then when the Dragon spoke up:

Verial smiled as he looked over at the Jackal. "Try willing your claws to retract my dear. Then, focus your destructive will and desire to destroy through your new sword. You'll find you can do so much more with my power flowing through your veins than you can ever imagine possible." explained the dreaded Dragon.

"'Retract my claws'? Why on earth should I? They are some of the best weapons in my arsenal, why should-?!" She began when something occurred behind her:

Abdel the Pure wrote:

"Hmm..." Abdel inspects, pushing the sunglasses back down his nose. "Not exactly my style." He admits, the weapon pulled away with his shadows as opposed to his hand, taking it into the darkness he controlled. He raised a brow at what Verial just said:

"...Then, focus your destructive will and desire to destroy through your new sword. You'll find you can do so much more with my power flowing through your veins than you can ever imagine possible."

He drew the Murasame Sanchoumou Tachi from its scabbard, the weapon he was going to rename to 'Hiraishin', Ancient Beijonese for the 'Lightning Rod'.

"I baptiste thee, with the power of a black hole... your blade, bathed in darkness and Teronian flame shall transforme you, the Mursame Sanchoumou... into Hiraishin... the Lightning Rod."

Black flames began to encompass the tachi's white blade, a dragon of darkness snarling as it swirled up the curved length... the edges becoming black as the void of space, with glowing dark blue luminance flaring off the dark edges... while the face of the blade, showed off the cosmos... galaxies... and a large, swirling, super dense mass threatening to consume all...

Abdel smirked turning his attention to the lickspittle, Kojiro and that bafoon, Ade. He then swung his blade at them, with multiple strikes!

The 'crescent arcs' of his strikes flying off as the pair attempted to dodge them!

Jackal's eyes wavered as she felt the power of the Conquerer King's attack draw in the foolish clown after he blessed his blade with Verial's power using the other sword as a circuit, or anchor of sorts! "Wh-what power is this?!" She gasped.

Abdel the Pure wrote:
"The Fabled Zangetsu... is not a fairy tale at all it seems!" Both Abdel and Kojiro exclaimed almost similarly, and Abdel turned to Kojiro with wicked, glowing crimson eyes. Abdel snapped his fingers with a vicious smile:

The crescent slice opened to a 'full moon' and Kojiro had found himself being dragged into the void!

"Wait-NO! Master Veria-----------------------ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Kojiro continued to fly backwards, till he hit a pillar, then held onto one of the stalagmites for dear life!!

The Jackal of the Sands herself was not immune to the Full Moon Zangetsu, and found herself flying towards the void herself! Till Xander caught her by her ankle and pulled her into his tight embrace. The 5'11 woman's red eyes watched with astonishment, and horror as she watched Kojiro Kibara's fate unfold in full:

Abdel the Pure wrote:
Abdel's blade began to fade back into its original appearance, and he began to sheath his sword.

"I'm sorry! Please, I can be useful!!" Kojiro whined as Abdel's Tachi got closer to closing with its scabbard.

Kojiro's grip was lost, the gaping void pulling him inside! "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh----!!!"

CLINK! resonated the Tachi Blade as Abdel sheathed the sword, and the large void opening closed like an eye squinting shut, the line of oblivion fading.... having swllowed Kojiro and Ade with it.

"Woops, my hand sorta, just, slipped there..." Abdel cooed, with a grin. He'd keep the large sword in reserve... he had ideas after all...

Jackal's hair fell back to her shoulders, her heavily breathing body nestled against the Hyena-Beast Kin's chest as she blinked up at him, then glared at the confident, smirking Abdel. ...what have we gotten ourselves... into? She thought momentarily, before gulping. The power was indeed... impressive. Deadly. Destructive. It was this very power she yearned for, and feared... from Bastet. In the hands of people who shouldn't probably have access to such terrifying powers... they would be a true menace to this world indeed.
The Jackal of the Sands
The Jackal of the Sands
Recruit
Recruit

Millaarc Lunaire, Abdel the Pure and Shigemi Shibukawa like this post

Back to top Go down

Mt Risa Peak - Page 2 Empty Oh, thats cute

Post  Shigemi Shibukawa Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:38 pm

Abdel the Pure wrote:

"Oh thats cute, kid." Came a low, cynical and yet wise voice with a bit of playfulness in it:

(this voice exactly)

A woman lay on her side, smoking a kiseru behind Abdel from the shadows. No one was ever sure if Shigemi the Red Orchid ever actually succumbed in battle. Only rumors, that Everin Faust, the second Faust she ever taught the art of the demon blade to, betrayed her and forced her to hand over her prized blade to create the Yamato... but she wasn't carrying a sword with her, only an old scabbard:

Mt Risa Peak - Page 2 __original_drawn_by_asanagi__466a0419619b95520f2e8_by_minamajikina77-dbia899

She was a short oni, of only about 5'3... her revealing silk robes almost slipping to reveal more than necessary~

She grinned at the kid in white, and rolled off her stoop, falling and flashing them all a glance of her... naked neather's lips before landing upon her soft, padded feet.

Last edited by Shigemi Shibukawa on Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Shigemi Shibukawa
Shigemi Shibukawa
Recruit
Recruit

Millaarc Lunaire, Verial The Void Dragon, Abdel the Pure and The Jackal of the Sands like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Verial The Void Dragon Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:43 pm

Verial smiled, seated on his throne as he watched Abdel use the Void as he saw fit, and absorbing 3 dissapointing, underpeformers in a single slash, rending them into the void. A worthy sacrifice.

"And now, you begin to understand what it is you really have come into. But this is merely the beginning."

He stood up from the throne, before his far larger, more draconic form flashed into their minds once more.

Mt Risa Peak - Page 2 FuCqyAe

"You all are the storm that is approaching. You are the veil the heralds the end of all things. This world is but the first.... Destroy it for me."

The creatures head then slowly turned towards the Jackal.

Mt Risa Peak - Page 2 UUXKJXm

"You have doubts, my dear? Remember, you can reshape the sword into anything you desire. The power that Abdel just displayed is just as available to you as it is he... Perhaps then, you need convincing. Behold, a weapon more suited to supplement your claws."

Suddenly, what appeared on her wrists were a pair of quad bladed metal claws, mounted over the tops of her hands, and banded around her wrist joint, these dark metal gantlets allowed her hands complete freedom of movement, while mounting 4 separate foot long wickedly serrated blades, each as dark as the sword he offered to Abdel.

Mt Risa Peak - Page 2 8pc0e3h

He then noticed Shigemi's appearance, and smiled again. "Ah another of the demonesses that approaches of her own free will. Excellent. Come forth my dear.

(OOC Sorry for the claw pic's crappy quality)
Verial The Void Dragon
Verial The Void Dragon
The End of All Things
The End of All Things

Millaarc Lunaire, Abdel the Pure and The Jackal of the Sands like this post

Back to top Go down

Mt Risa Peak - Page 2 Empty That's Cute Part 2

Post  Shigemi Shibukawa Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:51 am

Shigemi Shibukawa wrote:
Abdel the Pure wrote:

"Oh thats cute, kid." Came a low, cynical and yet wise voice with a bit of playfulness in it:

(this voice exactly)

A woman lay on her side, smoking a kiseru behind Abdel from the shadows. No one was ever sure if Shigemi the Red Orchid ever actually succumbed in battle. Only rumors, that Everin Faust, the second Faust she ever taught the art of the demon blade to, betrayed her and forced her to hand over her prized blade to create the Yamato... but she wasn't carrying a sword with her, only an old scabbard:

Mt Risa Peak - Page 2 __original_drawn_by_asanagi__466a0419619b95520f2e8_by_minamajikina77-dbia899

She was a short oni, of only about 5'3... her revealing silk robes almost slipping to reveal more than necessary~

She grinned at the kid in white, and rolled off her stoop, falling and flashing them all a glance of her... naked neather's lips before landing upon her soft, padded feet.

"What you call a 'fable' is an ability that takes pure malice to really create, kid... you're cute, and so is your form, but you've only scratched the surface of a true, Zangetsu-" She says, as she takes out her plain sheath, and points out of the opening which peered out into the desert and pointed to a set of ruins, an old farmstead which withered away in the old desert's curse. She smirked, and then strikes the air....

Mt Risa Peak - Page 2 Track-You-Moon-Cyle-

With just her sheath alone, multiple slashes of absolute zero, each one single shape of one of the 'moon cycles' shot out into the desert... they all converged, vanishing as a single dot... that suddenly got wider and wider...

"-after all, I invented the technique and the Dark Slayer Style..." Shegemi states with a wide, fangy grin, turning to them as a larger 'full moon' encompassed the horizon!!

Mt Risa Peak - Page 2 Img_8683

"That... is a Medoh... a gate to Oblivion." She cooed, before snapping her fingers.

The huge black hole could be felt even from where they stood... pulling them in with enough power of a strong breeze, which would have gotten only stronger had she held the gate open longer but alas, she closed it, showing off her abilities already as needed.

Once doing so, the hole shrank, and vanished entirely within moments... there was nothing left of the ruins, nor the dunes in the distance. only a large, dark crater...

Mt Risa Peak - Page 2 Images

She smirked, then turned to Verial. "Verial... do you not recall me? Over three hundred or so years ago you spoke to me through the black pearl, requesting my aid in your war for renewal..." She smirked up at the creature. "You look less like a beast as you did then..." she added, tapping her kiseru on her Saya, her sheath, before applying more devil weed tobacco to the pipe. She glanced over at the circus of freaks he'd summoned. The young kid, was cute, sexable... edible as much as the woman. The tall man with the sharp claws and teeth, long grey hair was also attractive, sexable... the giant lizard... sexable...

She chuckled, blowing a smoke ring from her lips which drifted up to the kid in the sweat clothes. "Who's the brat with the Zangetsu ability here?" She asked anyone in particular while she waited for answers or questions.
Shigemi Shibukawa
Shigemi Shibukawa
Recruit
Recruit

Millaarc Lunaire, Verial The Void Dragon, Abdel the Pure and The Jackal of the Sands like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Verial The Void Dragon Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:33 am

Verial's smile widened considerably. "Ah yes! I do remember you. My favourite little Oni of death and destruction! Ah, yes, it has been a long time, well by this world's standards anyway. What was it? Three centuries? Four? Ah yes. I do believe I owed you a more powerful replacement. lets see..."

He recalled the shape, weight and balance of Shigemi's prior weapon and smiled, before he raised his hand toward her, and with a swirl of darkness, a new blade was formed before her. A very familliar shape and size, but this blade had power the previous could never rival...

Mt Risa Peak - Page 2 Muramasa_Nyx

"I believe this will prove to be a suitable recompense for your previously lost weapon. It will fit into the scabbard you carry nicely as well. Use it well, and how I know you can, the way we both enjoy..." The visage of the Void Dragon grinned, revealing his sharpened teeth beneath his fair exterior.
Verial The Void Dragon
Verial The Void Dragon
The End of All Things
The End of All Things

Millaarc Lunaire, Abdel the Pure and The Jackal of the Sands like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrígan Culain Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:01 am

Junius 6th, 2282.... Fields of Galideno...

375 years ago...

The sound of an entire fleet of 'Screaming Eagle Mk.II' warplanes could be heard over the mountainous terrain before it crawled upon the flapping high grass of the fields of Galideno. Rain beat down hard, and purple lightning didn't deter the Fox Fires Squadron, Abdel Adham's most successful and elite air squadron at his disposal.

Mt Risa Peak - Page 2 Bdabc876b7b637c0083177116419f544-1200x0-c-default

"The Morrigan to The Isekai," Called 1st Lieutenant Morrigan Culain to Private Ise Kaimoto, who reported in to her ear. Her plane was slightly different, with a Kitsune and a male figure having sex, the painted decals moving thanks to the Feniran Ink, making the pair take turns and roll across her plane's face as they dominated each other, with the male holding a gun in his hand. "The Morrigan to The Bloody Baronet..." she paused, blushing with a smile. "...first round on the return trip? You know the place." She giggled.

The storm really picked up, and she could see the lights of Galideno City ahead of them. "Just as we planned people, we'll hit them in the reverse order-"

"-Lieutenant, forgive my intrusion," started Isekai, "but it appears that the city's cannon is beginning to fire. Shouldn't we have been here already?!"

She glanced up and noticed that the 'aiming laser' was already activated on the massive cannon attached to the TIRS HQ:

Mt Risa Peak - Page 2 FFVII-01290-Midgar-Sister-Ray-Cinematic

"Shit! We are on time, what the fuck happened?!" She spat, and began looking down at her maps and watch. Everything should have been according to plan... did we... did we get set up? What's going on? She shook her head and gripped the controls again. "Fuck it, we're here now. No reason to back down now. Continue as planned and release the bombs over the Tenik Head Quarters, specifically the cannon and the office of the President-" she began when the plane shook with heavy turbulence and they could see the Domescadian God of War, Sephiroth flying above with his massive black wings and long katana, decimating other planes heading their direction.

"Show off." Commented the Bloody Baronet. Morrigan turned her attention to their Squadron Leader's plane at the head of the 'v' and he sped up towards the city. She grinned. "Well, show him up then!" She radioed in with a giggle, before taking to the skies.

Mt Risa Peak - Page 2 7494ae2b67b740c63c0dcfd74358161d

RATATATATATATATTAATTAATATATATATATAT!!

The 30 cals were being fired at their faster flying planes by crop-duster planes retrofitted with Galideno guns and .459 Tenik Rounds!

"Heh, we wiped out all their planes the last time we were around, they resorted to using crop dusters and farming tools to try and halt us, this'll be a cake walk." Replied The Caveman, one of the other top pilots in the group, whom both the Lt. And Cap thought was an idiot... hence the name.

"Remember Caveman, before we arrived, the Fire Foxes were Abdel's Flying Circus, every one of them clowns. Our Captain and Squad Leader reformed our current unit from no more than farmers and outdated planes. Just watch your six." She replied, before she felt the .459 rounds clipping at her plane's armor! "Shit, speaking of-!" She gasped, and glanced behind her as the bullets of the 'crop duster' shattered the glass cage around her cockpit!

"Lieutenant!" Many of the squad members screamed, blood running down the side of Morrigan's neck as she took shards to her scalp, but was fine. Her goggles protected her thankfully. "Shit, I'm fine, just gonna lose this bastard!" She says flying low, and through a barn house, her wings would have sheered off had the opening not been much wider, the crop duster slamming into the barn instead and exploding into a ball of flame and splintered wood!

Morrigan's plane flew through a field of corn, as rainwater and high speed wind rattled her cockpit, beating down upon her and rolled down her jiggly breasts, and down the line of her chest leading to her navel. "Shit its cold...!" She shivered, pulling up the yoke, and took the Screaming Eagle up into the sky once more as anti-aircraft and .50 Machineguns from 4x4s and modified farm trucks pursued her! "Heh, the hillbilly brigade is here!" She joked, before she heard Isekai screaming: "CRIMSON SCARVES!"

She glanced over, and saw the Galideno elite fighting force with their faster planes swipe across the stormy sky at them! Not at all a makeshift plane, they had some top of the line aircraft to match their vehicles. "Shit..." She began as one of their .50 machineguns began homing in on her, one of the large, powerful bullets clipping material off her wing!

"Shit! Cap'n!!" She gasped, glancing over to her right the kitsune pulling off a terrifying maneuver that would have taken his head and the head of his copilot had he been a lesser aviator, but the Bloody Baronet was a master of the skies, and an Ace of Aces... he wasn't some fool. He used his own wing to sheer the wing of her attacker's plane, the Bloody Baronet's plane evened out and used the gust and force of his plane to knock the ground vehicles parked on a nearby bridge into the creek below them with explosive results!

She smiled, her heart skipping a beat. Gods I dare say I love it when he does that <3 She hummed to herself as she evened out and was out of shooting range from infantry. Only a few hundred or so meters from their target, when another Crimson Scarf climbed up her tail! Gun fire rattled her cockpit housing as she spun to evade a sniper's bullet to her body- a fifty cal would rip her in half from this speed and velocity! Even a Leprechaun would have a hard time trying to regenerate that whilst still trying to fly her plane safely!

"Don't worry about me," she coughed. "I'm climbing high! Somebody take out this bastard on me tails, he doesn't know thats only for the Captain to see!" She haughtily replied, giggling as she flew higher and higher, bullets tearing up at at sky ahead of her! She rose and rose up, her plane vanishing behind the dark and purple clouds, above the storm...

She winced, watching frost form on what little remained of the glass and on her instruments, feeling ice fleck off her wet instruments and cut at her cheek as the air got extremely cold, her radio going fully static. "Wait... for me... I'm... comin' back....!" She struggled, the air rushing against her face and the powerful g-forces making it hard to breathe let alone speak when she saw purple lighting strike her prop engine! "AHH!" She screamed, hearing the concerned cries of her fellow airmen and women... when she saw the steady beam of lighting... pull her plane... into some sort of tunnel!

"Wha-what the hell is that?!" She screamed over her radio... but was transfixed by it. "Its... its... so... beautif-" she snapped out of her trance as the static buzzed into her ear and the radio popped! Smoke drifted from the broken machine, as she realized she now lost contact with the Squad! "Oh shit! Cap'n?! Isekai? Caveman?!" She shouted, trying to pull the plane away, but couldn't! "No, shit!! I can't... MOVE!!" She screamed, glancing between her waky spinning instruments and the gaping maw of purple light ahead of her!! "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" She screamed arms crossing over her face as the plane, and Lt. Morrigan Culain... vanished from history, and became an urban legend...

Present Day...

Above the hot, swirling sands... not too far from Mount Risa... above a ring of odd, elderly looking lawn gnomes, eerily all reaching upward... a circle of at least 600 of the short objects with various expressions, reaching out for something that apparently once stood in the center of them all... the desert sands screaming as the wind blew through the stony looking edifices...

Mt Risa Peak - Page 2 Mvjz7pxed4s41

Mt Risa Peak - Page 2 81a7fbcffddc6f695ef896c76d2e0c3d

Mt Risa Peak - Page 2 Hqdefault

The portal opened with purple light, similar to Verial's light, so many assumed a new summoned ally to the darkness had arrived... but then the plane flew out instead:

Mt Risa Peak - Page 2 FMS-1400mm-1-4M-P40-P-40-Warhawk-Flying-Tiger-RC-Airplane-PNP-Scale-Gaint-Warbird

The vehicle was nose diving towards the people within Verial's gathering spot, not too far from Gnome-Henge, when the pilot regained her senses and realized her engine was stalling! "Shi-shit shit shit! Don't fall asleep on me damnit!!" She gunned it, and with a rough smack to the display, the engine rummed back to life again. "Oh that took 200 years off me life, that did!" She spoke as she pulled the yoke up at the right moment, avoiding crashing into the mountain! She blinked and looked about the afternoon sky... and found herself confused. "Where the feck am I? Where the desert come from?" She gasped, pulling down her goggles, and wincing as the hot, desert wind blew in her face, forcing her to pull them back up again. Her pistol under her left breast rattled as she she reached over for her console, and couldn't get any readings. "Shit... c'mon, there's got to be something that works. I couldn't have flown for 12 hours, its feck'n day time now!" Sera told herself, and then used her magical ability to bring up a HUD to really see what she was up to-

-and everything checked out! "What... the hell?!" She screamed, and lowered the plane towards the sands, getting to about 50 feet above the ground when she pulled her head and shoulders out the broken remains of her cockpit to look around. She could see rusty vehicles in the sand... some of planes, others... skeletons. "What the fuck?! Shit, did I DIE?! If this is the Spirit Realm, Frey'd above, it's feck'n TERRIFYIN!" Sera screamed, pulling the yoke back up, not wanting to be near the surface... "But if I was dead, why is me plane still about? Do we get to keep our vehicles when we die?" She then asked, removing her hands from the controls and crossed her arms across her chest, looking up as she pondered such things, blood still running down her head injury and her uniform still wet with heavy rain water whilst the plane leveled out on its own, before she calmly grabbed the yoke and went back to keeping an eye out for familiar land marks...

She turned the plane around, and could only vaguely recognize the mountain she almost slammed into as... Mount Risa? But it looked wrong... as if scorched by the laser of that cannon which was raised in Galideno City... and the bright purple light from within made her feel uneasy, not that it helped that she arrived in this bizarro desert thanks to purple lightning and clouds of lavender! "What the feck...?"

She tried the radio again, looking for the plane with the shark's maw spreading wide and a terrified gnome climbing out of it before the cycle repeated, but couldn't see it... "Cap'n? Isekai? Caveman...?" She called out to the top three, her plane's shadow unknowingly cast upon the half buried remains of Caveman and his plane, his mummified corpse looking like he had aged to 130 before he died, with a long beard and screaming, confused look on his raisen face...

"Dammit, I can't get this bloody thing working!" She spat, as she returned her attention to the mountain ahead of her...
Morrígan Culain
Morrígan Culain
Recruit
Recruit

Millaarc Lunaire, Verial The Void Dragon and Abdel the Pure like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Abdel the Pure Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:01 am

He was about to inquire about the sexy and yet crude little Ogre when she appeared, but Verial did that for him when Shegemi asked him if he remembered her. "So, this little, ravishing creature was the inventor of the Dark Slayer Style, and of the Zangetsu...? It clearly shows, given you were able to perform such a feat with only your sheath. I'm quite impressed it can be done with such an ordinary, yet... attractive instrument." He complimented the Oni, before their attention went skyward:

Morrígan Culain wrote:
Above the hot, swirling sands... not too far from Mount Risa... above a ring of odd, elderly looking lawn gnomes, eerily all reaching upward... a circle of at least 600 of the short objects with various expressions, reaching out for something that apparently once stood in the center of them all... the desert sands screaming as the wind blew through the stony looking edifices...

The portal opened with purple light, similar to Verial's light, so many assumed a new summoned ally to the darkness had arrived... but then the plane flew out instead:

Mt Risa Peak - Page 2 FMS-1400mm-1-4M-P40-P-40-Warhawk-Flying-Tiger-RC-Airplane-PNP-Scale-Gaint-Warbird

The vehicle was nose diving towards the people within Verial's gathering spot, not too far from Gnome-Henge, when the pilot regained her senses and realized her engine was stalling! "Shi-shit shit shit! Don't fall asleep on me damnit!!" She gunned it, and with a rough smack to the display, the engine rummed back to life again. "Oh that took 200 years off me life, that did!" She spoke as she pulled the yoke up at the right moment, avoiding crashing into the mountain! She blinked and looked about the afternoon sky... and found herself confused. "Where the feck am I? Where the desert come from?" She gasped, pulling down her goggles, and wincing as the hot, desert wind blew in her face, forcing her to pull them back up again. Her pistol under her left breast rattled as she she reached over for her console, and couldn't get any readings. "Shit... c'mon, there's got to be something that works. I couldn't have flown for 12 hours, its feck'n day time now!" Sera told herself, and then used her magical ability to bring up a HUD to really see what she was up to-

-and everything checked out! "What... the hell?!" She screamed, and lowered the plane towards the sands, getting to about 50 feet above the ground when she pulled her head and shoulders out the broken remains of her cockpit to look around. She could see rusty vehicles in the sand... some of planes, others... skeletons. "What the fuck?! Shit, did I DIE?! If this is the Spirit Realm, Frey'd above, it's feck'n TERRIFYIN!" Sera screamed, pulling the yoke back up, not wanting to be near the surface... "But if I was dead, why is me plane still about? Do we get to keep our vehicles when we die?" She then asked, removing her hands from the controls and crossed her arms across her chest, looking up as she pondered such things, blood still running down her head injury and her uniform still wet with heavy rain water whilst the plane leveled out on its own, before she calmly grabbed the yoke and went back to keeping an eye out for familiar land marks...

She turned the plane around, and could only vaguely recognize the mountain she almost slammed into as... Mount Risa? But it looked wrong... as if scorched by the laser of that cannon which was raised in Galideno City... and the bright purple light from within made her feel uneasy, not that it helped that she arrived in this bizarro desert thanks to purple lightning and clouds of lavender! "What the feck...?"

She tried the radio again, looking for the plane with the shark's maw spreading wide and a terrified gnome climbing out of it before the cycle repeated, but couldn't see it... "Cap'n? Isekai? Caveman...?" She called out to the top three, her plane's shadow unknowingly cast upon the half buried remains of Caveman and his plane, his mummified corpse looking like he had aged to 130 before he died, with a long beard and screaming, confused look on his raisen face...

"Dammit, I can't get this bloody thing working!" She spat, as she returned her attention to the mountain ahead of her...

He blinked. "Curious... I believe that is one of my planes." he began, before blinking. "...That reminds me, no one answered my question from earlier... what year do we now occupy?" He asked, before watching the plane fly off... noticing the familiar emblazoning of a naked, female kitsune. "Oh... the Flying Gnomes..." he rolled his eyes. "My elite flying force, the Fox Fires... they weren't Domescan, most of them Galideno, Scardian and Rolonian turncoats. Their leader was a helluva pilot however, but... I believe that plane is his woman... a Leprechaun, if I recall- I thought they got wiped out by the Galideno City Cannon.... how intriguing your powers brought back even a plane... wait... you didn't, did you, Verial?" He asked the malicious void dragon, whose expression turned... sour.
Abdel the Pure
Abdel the Pure
Private First Class
Private First Class

Millaarc Lunaire, Verial The Void Dragon and Shigemi Shibukawa like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Shigemi Shibukawa Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:10 am

Verial The Void Dragon wrote:Verial's smile widened considerably. "Ah yes! I do remember you. My favourite little Oni of death and destruction! Ah, yes, it has been a long time, well by this world's standards anyway. What was it? Three centuries? Four? Ah yes. I do believe I owed you a more powerful replacement. lets see..."

He recalled the shape, weight and balance of Shigemi's prior weapon and smiled, before he raised his hand toward her, and with a swirl of darkness, a new blade was formed before her. A very familliar shape and size, but this blade had power the previous could never rival...

Mt Risa Peak - Page 2 Muramasa_Nyx

"I believe this will prove to be a suitable recompense for your previously lost weapon. It will fit into the scabbard you carry nicely as well. Use it well, and how I know you can, the way we both enjoy..." The visage of the Void Dragon grinned, revealing his sharpened teeth beneath his fair exterior.

She smirked. "About 375... give or take with the planet's rotation out of alignment to consider potentially. Ah so you've got the Yamato in that bag of tricks of yours?" She cooed, about the most powerful weapon who could supercede her original Zantetsu, having been part of Yamato's smiting process. What she was given instead, looked like a similar shade to her original, but instantly recognized it. "A Murasame, Muramasa Nyx... how interesting." she grabbed the blade with both hands carefully- only a handful of Muramasa styled Murasame crafted blades existed and all were deadly with just a nick, even for a powerful demoness such as herself. She glance up at him with a fangy smirk. "The real deal, I imagine?" She cooed, before sheathing the weapon anyway.

Abdel the Pure wrote:He was about to inquire about the sexy and yet crude little Ogre when she appeared, but Verial did that for him when Shegemi asked him if he remembered her. "So, this little, ravishing creature was the inventor of the Dark Slayer Style, and of the Zangetsu...? It clearly shows, given you were able to perform such a feat with only your sheath. I'm quite impressed it can be done with such an ordinary, yet... attractive instrument." He complimented the Oni, before their attention went skyward:

She turned to the kid, and smirked. "Hon, I could teach you how to wield the Medoh with your prick if you wished it, but... it be an arduous and potentially deadly process. You might not survive it~" she cooed, but winked. ...Hm, tempting. Sexable indeed. May need to restrain from eating him entirely, if he's one of Verial's top guys... he can produce a shifting Medoh afterall, very rare...

Abdel the Pure wrote:
Morrígan Culain wrote:

He blinked. "Curious... I believe that is one of my planes." he began, before blinking. "...That reminds me, no one answered my question from earlier... what year do we now occupy?" He asked, before watching the plane fly off... noticing the familiar emblazoning of a naked, female kitsune. "Oh... the Flying Gnomes..." he rolled his eyes. "My elite flying force, the Fox Fires... they weren't Domescan, most of them Galideno, Scardian and Rolonian turncoats. Their leader was a helluva pilot however, but... I believe that plane is his woman... a Leprechaun, if I recall- I thought they got wiped out by the Galideno City Cannon.... how intriguing your powers brought back even a plane... wait... you didn't, did you, Verial?" He asked the malicious void dragon, whose expression turned... sour.

She glanced up at the plane too, and smiled. "Well, if you're not hungry Verial, I can definitely go for some airplane food right about now." She says with a lick of her lips. She meant that, literally.
Shigemi Shibukawa
Shigemi Shibukawa
Recruit
Recruit

Millaarc Lunaire, Verial The Void Dragon and Abdel the Pure like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Verial The Void Dragon Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:58 am

"Hmhmhmhmmmm, The temporal distortions are starting to increase. This place was already the site of a time rift that increased the flow of time in this desert. one minute outside, was akin to 100 years inside. You'd age rapidly and perish very quickly if you were mortal. That temporal flux ceased shortly before my arrival. However, my powers distort reality in many ways, spacial and temporal distortions included. Perhaps your little gnome got caught in a temporal anomaly and was flung through time, to here, in the present." The Void dragon explained to Abdel.

He then turned to Shigemi with a smile again. "Oh it's very real. And with more than a little touch of my power with it." he assured the Oni.

he turned his gaze back at the plane buzzing overhead, and he focused more of his energies into himself. "Now, lets see who hears our call..."

Mt Risa Peak - Page 2 Z9foP2m The void energy manifests as a powerful swirling sphere around the monster, quickly building into a maelstrom. Black purple lightning flashed all around him and the armies he had assembled - even as more and more of the monsters manifested into it.

Mt Risa Peak - Page 2 4Rxxpnk

"Let this be our declaration of war. And let the enemy answer wars call. Go forth, sow chaos, conquer, destroy and bring a universe to it's knees. let them see their doom approach!" With those words, Verial fired a void energy beacon the likes of which never seen before.

Mt Risa Peak - Page 2 QL9eaQW

Verial The Void Dragon
Verial The Void Dragon
The End of All Things
The End of All Things

Millaarc Lunaire, Abdel the Pure, Shigemi Shibukawa and Morrígan Culain like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrígan Culain Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:47 pm

"I can't make godsdamn heads or tails of where the feck I am...." Sera says to herself, before noticing the bright, violent purple light! "Oh shite!" She spat, pulling at the yoke, the plane making a low, whining noise as it narrowly avoids the laser from hell! The vehicle barrel rolled, to the right and then dipped down towards the sands, pulling up at the last minute causing more sand to kick up and flush behind her vehicle.... but still the powerful blast continued to follow!

She didn't know if this was some weird, alternate realm between life and death or if she was simply out of it due to lack of oxygen and her cockpit being broken and she was just lazily flying around the battlefield, the airspace above Galideno City high as balls from Apoxia! She felt her medallion rattling against her breasts, and she held it tight. If this is a dream... please Gods... wake me up... wake me up from this bizarre nightmare! She mentally cried, before returning her hand to the yoke and pulled up, spinning the plane upward and away from Bizarro Mount Risa!
Morrígan Culain
Morrígan Culain
Recruit
Recruit

Millaarc Lunaire and Abdel the Pure like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Millaarc Lunaire Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:33 pm

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggghhhhh!!" Cried out Millaarc who began to roll around whilst cross legged:

Mt Risa Peak - Page 2 Tenor_2

"I'm soooo boooooored!!!" She whined, before jumping up onto her feet. "I'll... show you all something pretty neat then...!" The vampirina grins... as malicious energy began to swirl around her feminine form!!

Mt Risa Peak - Page 2 Millaarc_senki_zesshou_symphogear_drawn_by_lyrical_denko__1d81d6cbd7852c8d1b3f1313cc666183
Millaarc Lunaire
Millaarc Lunaire
Private First Class
Private First Class

Verial The Void Dragon, Abdel the Pure and Morrígan Culain like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Verial The Void Dragon Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:07 pm

Millaarc Lunaire wrote:"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggghhhhh!!" Cried out Millaarc who began to roll around whilst cross legged:

"I'm soooo boooooored!!!" She whined, before jumping up onto her feet. "I'll... show you all something pretty neat then...!" The vampirina grins... as malicious energy began to swirl around her feminine form!!

Mt Risa Peak - Page 2 Millaarc_senki_zesshou_symphogear_drawn_by_lyrical_denko__1d81d6cbd7852c8d1b3f1313cc666183

Verial's energies wound down from firing off the blast of energy into space, and even as the vile black and violet flames died off, he smiled sinisterly at Millaarc. "You'll have to forgive my lack of appropriate entertainment my dear. I had thought for a time, you were keeping that little one you have trapped inside you alive for that purpose. So, tell me then, what would a lovely little vampire wish for? You need a specific target for your boredom alleviation? or do you desire a different form of entertainment, now that the claws have been unsheathed?"

As Verial was speaking, the legions of resurrected soldiers and monsters assembled into separate armies and military forces, all awaiting their generals.

"Some of you are better suited to commanding armies. others, feel that they are better at fighting and killing on their own, or in smaller teams. For those of you who wish to command armies, step before them."
Verial The Void Dragon
Verial The Void Dragon
The End of All Things
The End of All Things

Millaarc Lunaire, Abdel the Pure and Morrígan Culain like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Tetsuo Taigitsu Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:40 pm

Tetsuo snarled, showing his fangs at the Dog-eared "Jackal of the Sands" whilst ignoring the Vampire's lewd remarks to him. He swung his blade at the spiked 'teeth' the Jackal summoned, and pointed the serrated odachi at the woman, threateningly.

Mt Risa Peak - Page 2 O5uZ2fX9

"Do not mistake my admiration for your beauty as hunger, I am more than a beast... but you are not wrong, I would have eaten you at one point... might still." He teased, before he then doused the flames, and sheathed the weapon to his back.

He had been able to withstand the Zangetsu technique by channelling his ki to his feet and simply watched the lesser fools fly into oblivion when it had occurred, and when he was hit with a darkened flames of the void, all he felt was more power flowing through his transformed state. He felt as if he was able to transform further than his present form now, which was amusing to say the least.

He stepped up beside the one they called Abdel, and still couldn't believe the small, pretty human had brought the world to its knees. Still... there was Rufus Tenik to think about, and he was a pretty boy too. Did a few jobs for him once upon a time... but he felt that time was probably long gone now.

Mt Risa Peak - Page 2 Rufus_Tenik

"I was from the year 2639, Master Abdel... you are at least 357 years past your expiration date, if the year hasn't changed... but I feel as though it has, given this being Mount Risa and all... and thus the 'timeless desert' now having lost its dreaded curse as we haven't aged into mummies in the past hour or so we've been awakened..." He says, rubbing his scaly chin as he observes Shigemi, hunkering down to her height. "That was a masterful display from the Blood Orchid herself. You were last heard from the same year as Abdel... did you perish like the rest of this lot? Or were you simply hiding in the shadows... that would be a more fascinating feat..." he says with a half snarl, toothy smile. "Forgive my... tact. This body, lacks... the human smile.." He grinned, the raptor like beast reached up and caressed the cheek of the Oni, before he stood up over both mortal and yokai. "I'm Taigitsu Tetsuo, Lord of the Taigitsu clan, and abolished by Emperor Beijiosaki for aiding the Rebels of Beijio Islands. My family have always been stalwart protectors of Beijio, loyal to the true Emperor, the Dragon Emperor Benzi... who has not shown her face for they yet live. I could not take up this form, you see before you, should they be residing in the next life or stirring away in the deepest pits of the Demonic Realm..." He snarled, before pointing at the leech. "I shall... consider your offer, by the way... but you look a tad.... greasy, for my tastes, leech..." He chuckled cruelly.

He glanced over to the weapons some of the 'lesser' soldiers carried, and grabbed a pair of matching blades.

Mt Risa Peak - Page 2 D6c1ab0f7a58242d05b1b25df8922d9f

Mt Risa Peak - Page 2 E0edc70852710f811bcd6e89cd691314

"Zulfiqar blades... hmm... too large for your hands, you sad, pathetic creatures..." He says, wriggling the serrated long blades from there grasps and swung them about with both of his claw like hands, and turned to the Jackal with a sneer after a graceful, dual wield display. "It's not so hard to use your claws with a blade, Ms. Jackal... only allowing yourself the drive to do so, will you be able to achieve almost anything..." He snarls.

Tetsuo Taigitsu
Recruit
Recruit

Millaarc Lunaire, Verial The Void Dragon, Abdel the Pure, Shigemi Shibukawa and Morrígan Culain like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Millaarc Lunaire Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:52 pm

Millaarc Lunaire wrote:"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggghhhhh!!" Cried out Millaarc who began to roll around whilst cross legged:

Verial's energies wound down from firing off the blast of energy into space, and even as the vile black and violet flames died off, he smiled sinisterly at Millaarc. "You'll have to forgive my lack of appropriate entertainment my dear. I had thought for a time, you were keeping that little one you have trapped inside you alive for that purpose. So, tell me then, what would a lovely little vampire wish for? You need a specific target for your boredom alleviation? or do you desire a different form of entertainment, now that the claws have been unsheathed?"

Millaarc smirked, her fangs becoming more beast like, all of her teeth large and canine like as well as fangy! "Nah... VD, I'm good man... I think I'll play tag with the pilot to let out some steam... a little cat and mouse...!" She snickered as her cape became bat wings, and fur began to grow out of her rapidly changing body. She got more muscular, furry, taller... wider.... her body growing at least 20 foot in height as she now loomed over the mortal creatures in her large, bat form...

Mt Risa Peak - Page 2 Millaarc_empty_stomach2

Her large crimson eyes fell upon the lizard as he teased her, and she snickered upon his confusion. She clacked her fangs and salivated. "...BESIDES, I'M A BIT PECKISH MYSELF, QUITE HUNGRY EVEN! ANY CARE TO JOIN ME? JUST CLIMB UP AND HOLD TIGHT... HEH HEH HEH....!" her demonic tone bellows throughout the cavern, and she turned around, swishing her tail to allow someone access to her back...

She glanced back, sneering with her drooling fangs peeled back and visible:

"WHAT? CAN'T HANDLE HOW... CUTE I LOOK NOW? HEH HEH HEH....!"
Millaarc Lunaire
Millaarc Lunaire
Private First Class
Private First Class

Verial The Void Dragon, Abdel the Pure, The Jackal of the Sands, Shigemi Shibukawa and Morrígan Culain like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  The Jackal of the Sands Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:05 am

The Jackal glanced to her weapon, transformed into a Feral more fitting her expertise. She glanced from Xander, to Verial, then back to the Lizard, and then the others who began appearing. "Intriguing..." She says, before flexing her hands and gave the feral a more... appealing appearance that fit better with her aesthetic:

Mt Risa Peak - Page 2 Weapon_b_1040612900

She inspected the weapon, before glancing to Millaarc who was now a beast that towered over them. She debated venturing, but held back. "I'll pass on the 'fun' Millaarc, I neither care for cats... or rodents." She scoffed, before she slipped her bum into Xander's lap, leaning against him with her arm wrapped around the neck of the Hyena-Beast Kin, who looked more mortal than beast, but that was how the genetics with most beast kin went... it was rare for a male born from a beast kin to carry the exact traits of his mother, ears, tail, what have you... usually only partial physical parts transferred over. As well as the... temperament.

"Leading troops is not a matter for me..." She hummed.
The Jackal of the Sands
The Jackal of the Sands
Recruit
Recruit

Millaarc Lunaire, Verial The Void Dragon, Abdel the Pure and Morrígan Culain like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Shigemi Shibukawa Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:22 am

Tetsuo Taigitsu wrote:Tetsuo snarled, showing his fangs at the Dog-eared "Jackal of the Sands" whilst ignoring the Vampire's lewd remarks to him. He swung his blade at the spiked 'teeth' the Jackal summoned, and pointed the serrated odachi at the woman, threateningly.

Mt Risa Peak - Page 2 O5uZ2fX9

"Do not mistake my admiration for your beauty as hunger, I am more than a beast... but you are not wrong, I would have eaten you at one point... might still." He teased, before he then doused the flames, and sheathed the weapon to his back.

He had been able to withstand the Zangetsu technique by channelling his ki to his feet and simply watched the lesser fools fly into oblivion when it had occurred, and when he was hit with a darkened flames of the void, all he felt was more power flowing through his transformed state. He felt as if he was able to transform further than his present form now, which was amusing to say the least.

He stepped up beside the one they called Abdel, and still couldn't believe the small, pretty human had brought the world to its knees. Still... there was Rufus Tenik to think about, and he was a pretty boy too. Did a few jobs for him once upon a time... but he felt that time was probably long gone now.

Mt Risa Peak - Page 2 Rufus_Tenik

"I was from the year 2639, Master Abdel... you are at least 357 years past your expiration date, if the year hasn't changed... but I feel as though it has, given this being Mount Risa and all... and thus the 'timeless desert' now having lost its dreaded curse as we haven't aged into mummies in the past hour or so we've been awakened..." He says, rubbing his scaly chin as he observes Shigemi, hunkering down to her height. "That was a masterful display from the Blood Orchid herself. You were last heard from the same year as Abdel... did you perish like the rest of this lot? Or were you simply hiding in the shadows... that would be a more fascinating feat..." he says with a half snarl, toothy smile. "Forgive my... tact. This body, lacks... the human smile.." He grinned, the raptor like beast reached up and caressed the cheek of the Oni, before he stood up over both mortal and yokai. "I'm Taigitsu Tetsuo, Lord of the Taigitsu clan, and abolished by Emperor Beijiosaki for aiding the Rebels of Beijio Islands. My family have always been stalwart protectors of Beijio, loyal to the true Emperor, the Dragon Emperor Benzi... who has not shown her face for they yet live. I could not take up this form, you see before you, should they be residing in the next life or stirring away in the deepest pits of the Demonic Realm..." He snarled, before pointing at the leech. "I shall... consider your offer, by the way... but you look a tad.... greasy, for my tastes, leech..." He chuckled cruelly.

"Oh, you're a charmer scales, but there are some secrets even an old Oni like myself have to keep." she winked at the scaly bastard. "Oh, the Dragon Emperor or Empress... which ever strikes your fancy still lives... they're just occupying a new form somewhere out West... past the islands." She cooed.

Millaarc Lunaire wrote:

Millaarc smirked, her fangs becoming more beast like, all of her teeth large and canine like as well as fangy! "Nah... VD, I'm good man... I think I'll play tag with the pilot to let out some steam... a little cat and mouse...!" She snickered as her cape became bat wings, and fur began to grow out of her rapidly changing body. She got more muscular, furry, taller... wider.... her body growing at least 20 foot in height as she now loomed over the mortal creatures in her large, bat form...

Mt Risa Peak - Page 2 Millaarc_empty_stomach2

Her large crimson eyes fell upon the lizard as he teased her, and she snickered upon his confusion. She clacked her fangs and salivated. "...BESIDES, I'M A BIT PECKISH MYSELF, QUITE HUNGRY EVEN! ANY CARE TO JOIN ME? JUST CLIMB UP AND HOLD TIGHT... HEH HEH HEH....!" her demonic tone bellows throughout the cavern, and she turned around, swishing her tail to allow someone access to her back...

She glanced back, sneering with her drooling fangs peeled back and visible:

"WHAT? CAN'T HANDLE HOW... CUTE I LOOK NOW? HEH HEH HEH....!"

Shigemi turned her attention to the vampire, now in her huge, menacing form and smirked. "Well then, I suppose I could be up for some fun with a cute and batty gal like yourself~" Giggled the Oni in a husky tone.

Mt Risa Peak - Page 2 Hinomoto_oniko_original_drawn_by_asanagi__267996c1d3ae6dc9c38f72f6ffce6281

Shigemi, upon turning her back, revealed she did not have her ass covered, nor did she wear any other form of undergarment~

She leaped onto the fuzzy creature's back gracefully, straddling the bat's neck with her thick, shapely thighs. She grabbed a tuft of the bat's thick fur with her left hand, drawing her new Murasame Muramasa Nyx from her scabbard with her right, flourishing the blade whilst being careful not to knick the giant vampire bat. She glanced back to the others, a fangy smirk upon her lips. "Sorry... I think there's only room for one here~ Te-hehehehehe~" She giggled maliciously, before digging her heels into the creature's neck. "Lets sow some chaos~" she licked her lips and raised her blade at the plane!
Shigemi Shibukawa
Shigemi Shibukawa
Recruit
Recruit

Millaarc Lunaire, Verial The Void Dragon, Abdel the Pure and Morrígan Culain like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Abdel the Pure Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:19 am

Abdel smirked at Shigemi's reply. "I'm no stranger to either, fair Lady." He says, before turning to Millaarc in her bat form. "You know, that look really does suit you, from flea to flying rodent." He smirked, then regarded Tetsuo. "Hm. I see... where I'm from, this area was a field of green I coveted. Farmland I would have used to fuel my army and growing empire had I conquered Gailden... but alas..." He sighed, then turned to Verial again. "I'm... no stranger to leading armies. After all, I was only thirteen when I conquered all of Domescadia's desert and near but subjected Minktail. Only issue was pressing into the Far North, given, at the time, Domescadia lacked proper... technology, and there was a huge glacier of ice in my way." he smirked, tapping his katana's scabbard against his shoulder. "And... if the otherworldly beings only saw me for the God-King I was, like that accursed Scar'd, I'd have conquered much more. But alas... taking your enemy's empire out from under them with conniving, cut throat swiftness is frowned upon in Beijio." He sighed, mockingly. He turned to the ladies, who were about to chase his plane, and waved to them. "Have fun with that, I'm not about to settle however many centuries of back pay I may owe them... knock yourselves out Ladies." He says, looking away, closing his crimson eyes.

Its time for a new slate, anyway... He thought, before reopening his eyes. "I wonder what other freaks are going to show up?" He says out loud, before chuckling making his way over to another cavern opening, glancing down at what looked like a dried up fountain.
Abdel the Pure
Abdel the Pure
Private First Class
Private First Class

Verial The Void Dragon and Morrígan Culain like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:47 pm

Xander slipped his arm around his Jackal-lin find, as she settled once again upon his lap firmly supplanting herself where she fit breast, err best he thought. The fine hairs along his body, no more apparent than any other human males prickled and stood on end with the shows that went on.

Bones slid out from the Bone Throne securing him to it as the swirling forces pulled lesser beings only retracting as he was firmly held down by the beautiful Jackal-lin situating herself pleasantly again. But there were feelings in the air, between the deaths and the showing off. Feelings of nightmare proportions and straight thoughts carried by the voices of the dead. Voices recently dead, the voices, it was those that had brought him to his former occupation in life as an undertaker. An occupation he was forced by circumstance to abandon.

A gift he was not born with but learned along the way to his undertaker career. The voices shouted out aloud in his head almost unbearably, not for their volume that he had grown oblivious too before his twelfth year of life. But the words, more specifically the name which was cursed and shouted in hate and fear and concern in equal measures…. TENIK! A name that caused his rigid hairs to stiff and his hackles to peak in anger and disgust. As if the bizarre music in his head wasn’t bad enough he was reminded of the longevity of the Tenik lineage.

Tenik! Tell me about the Tenik’s? What kind of threat do they represent in the current time? Are they still as powerful and influential as they were? Tell me that and I will be on my way to destroy everything in my way if you give me that information!

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Verial The Void Dragon, Abdel the Pure and Tetsuo Taigitsu like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Abdel the Pure Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:05 pm

Abdel nearly jumped at the sound of the Hyena! "Well... I half forgot you existed there Bone King..." he says, exaggerating as he held his chest. He smirked, and then glanced up. "Hmm. The Teniks? Why should we care about them? Hmm... well, the Tenik of my era was a fool by George Alexander Junior... he had a brat named Alexander who did manage to escape Galideno's destruction, unfortunately..." he says with a sigh. "But George was a man weakened by disease and hid behind his Elvish wife, and his 'TIRS'." He replied.
Abdel the Pure
Abdel the Pure
Private First Class
Private First Class

Verial The Void Dragon and Tetsuo Taigitsu like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Tetsuo Taigitsu Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:08 pm

Tetsuo turned to the man named Xander and then back to Abdel. "The Tenik I knew was a young man, Rufus Tenik... he didn't look too different from Abdel here, actually... just redder hair, but wore white. He was a shut in, but very powerful." He explained.

Tetsuo Taigitsu
Recruit
Recruit

Verial The Void Dragon likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Oichi Busubara Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:52 pm

There was a thick mist which bellowed into the cavern, followed by the sound of heels. From the shadows, a tall, femimine form slowly took shape. The woman stepped out from the mist, a long Benzi matchlock in her left hand, her leather gloved hand reaching up for her chin, and observed those still present:

Mt Risa Peak - Page 2 Ycf-online-masterclass-

She had long, black hair with bangs over her left eye, her eyes red in color, purple lipstick adorned her lips. Her clothing consisted of a high leg leather leotard of sorts, fitted with Benzi armor, and showed off her inner side boob and cleavage and a portion of her upper chest. Her breast pieces adorned with shaped metal bits. She wore thick purple fur around her neck, several kitsune tails falling behind her like a cape. Her shoulders carried the Benzi square plate design, with demonic horns and faces meant to strike fear in the eyes of her enemies.

She was silent, her thigh high leather heels swishing as she ambled over to the group of resurrected beings and set her right hand upon Abdel Adham’s shoulder. “Hm… my former Lord is not here… what a pity. However…” she paused, turning to Abdel with her large crimson gaze. “Thank you for dealing with my idiot half brother… he always had ‘wandering hands’.” She cooed, before glancing over to the Void Dragon, Verial. Her armor colors of black and purple were distinctly Busujima Clan related…

“I am Busujima no Oichi, or rather Oichi Busubara, formerly Chacha Kibara… sister in law of Tsukasa Tangeshima, and Commander of my Lord, Nagahime Busujima, the Demon King’s Vanguard forces… has my Lord taken your summons?” She inquired.

Unlike the others here, Oichi didn’t fall in combat or meet a bloody end… she had died at the ripe old age of 110. She was a conniving woman, who betrayed her best friend and Lord, the woman who ‘adopted her’ into the Busujima Clan, Nagahime Busujima. When she felt the pull of the Void… she answered it, hoping her Lord had done the same… but it appeared, so far… she had not…  

She turned to the man named Xander. "I know nothing of the Clan of Tenik...I'm afraid. Such a clan is beyond my time..."
Oichi Busubara
Oichi Busubara
Recruit
Recruit

Verial The Void Dragon likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next