Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mt Risa Peak

+9
Oichi Busubara
Morrígan Culain
Shigemi Shibukawa
The Jackal of the Sands
Crisis Rocan
Tetsuo Taigitsu
Abdel the Pure
Millaarc Lunaire
Verial The Void Dragon
13 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Mt Risa Peak - Page 5 Empty Re: Mt Risa Peak

Post  Nora Fallensky Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:37 am

Verial The Void Dragon wrote:
Nora Fallensky wrote:"Yawwwwwwwwwwn, that looks boring..." sighed a husky, seductive voice from the Void Dragon's left arm. Something soft squished against him, and it was the plump breast of a blond elf who seemed to have appeared from thin air. She was quite silent up to this point that he may have felt her touch before he heard her voice. Stealthy and easy to overlook in life, she apparently was the same after death... but she wasn't the same elf she used to be. The woman's once azure eyes turned orange red, and with a demonic slit between each pretty ember colored orb. She turned to the eldrich entity, and smiled... showing off her sharp, shark like teeth. "Do I have you to thank for ripping the realm asunder, hon?" She mused, licking her plush, silky lips as she leaned against his arm as he sat in his throne, batting her long, dark lashes.

Mt Risa Peak - Page 5 Yande.re_803461_sample_cleavage_donburikazoku_garter_pointy_ears_stockings_thighhighs

The great head moved just enough so that it's giant left eye could look down at his wrist, and the craggy dragon-like entity seemingly smiled. "Hmhmhm... This reality will be torn apart and erased soon enough. simply tearing at the edges will never be enough."

He faded in a burst of black and purple flames, returning to his more human self so he could talk to her in a more personable manner. "I take it you too have come to answer my call" he stated rather than asked.

The woman chuckled. "No, not at all~" she hummed truthfully, leaning forward on the 'throne' looking up at him with bright orange eyes that glowed with a vile maliciousness. She then pulled away from him, spinning listlessly in place, before she came to face him again. "I simply saw a portal, and figured: hell, why not check out what is on the other side~?" She giggled placing a finger to her cheek, leaning forwards with her other wrist resting on her hip, an almost Shirley Temple fashion:

Mt Risa Peak - Page 5 Unknown

"I just need to find my Ruffy Wuffy! I didn't see him in Hell so I figured he must be still alive! Oh, I can't wait to see his face when he sees lil' ol' me!~" Giggled the blonde, as she spun about like a ballerina. She was all aces, excited to be on the mortal ground once again after all! She had a son she wanted to reconnect with, her old flame Rufus, and she wanted to murder everyone he's loved since she passed away! "I think I was supposed to come back on the other team's side, the one with the Empress~" Cooed the elf. "But I don't really care which flag I bear, so long as I can do what I like with Ruffy~" Jabbered the clearly insane elf- who seemed to have been corrupted after being exposed to Hell or the Demon Realm for too long... or mayhap, she simply thrived better than most sent to such a station?
Nora Fallensky
Nora Fallensky
Recruit
Recruit

Darkstorm Zero and Verial The Void Dragon like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Verial The Void Dragon Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:19 am

Nora Fallensky wrote:The woman chuckled. "No, not at all~" she hummed truthfully, leaning forward on the 'throne' looking up at him with bright orange eyes that glowed with a vile maliciousness. She then pulled away from him, spinning listlessly in place, before she came to face him again. "I simply saw a portal, and figured: hell, why not check out what is on the other side~?" She giggled placing a finger to her cheek, leaning forwards with her other wrist resting on her hip, an almost Shirley Temple fashion:

Mt Risa Peak - Page 5 Unknown

"I just need to find my Ruffy Wuffy! I didn't see him in Hell so I figured he must be still alive! Oh, I can't wait to see his face when he sees lil' ol' me!~" Giggled the blonde, as she spun about like a ballerina. She was all aces, excited to be on the mortal ground once again after all! She had a son she wanted to reconnect with, her old flame Rufus, and she wanted to murder everyone he's loved since she passed away! "I think I was supposed to come back on the other team's side, the one with the Empress~" Cooed the elf. "But I don't really care which flag I bear, so long as I can do what I like with Ruffy~" Jabbered the clearly insane elf- who seemed to have been corrupted after being exposed to Hell or the Demon Realm for too long... or mayhap, she simply thrived better than most sent to such a station?

Verial turned his crowned head to Nora, the gleaming jewels glinting on his black crown, while the void energies within his eyes flared a little, and he smiled only somewhat.

"And what then would you ask of me, the Void Dragon?" he asked.

Mt Risa Peak - Page 5 D3l6C5z
Verial The Void Dragon
Verial The Void Dragon
The End of All Things
The End of All Things

Back to top Go down

Post  Verial The Void Dragon Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:18 am

The Dark Entity felt a pang of familiarity on his senses. Faint... slight, but there. Initially Verial dismissed the pinging of his senses. Then he felt it once again, stronger this time, and his eyes opened, but the fell light within them was diluted, faded, the violet light much less than before.

"It cannot be..." the Dark lord whispered to himself. "Yasmin? Anu? You were destroyed with the last universe... How?"

Verial's form began to change. Color seemed to return to his skin, rather than the pallid, gaunt paleness. And though his voice was still distorted by the void energies, it began to resemble that of the man he had once been, so long ago.

Mt Risa Peak - Page 5 Ce28LfQ

"Athena.... Our little ones survived... There's still, a chance..." the new voice within the beast said, and in a sudden burst of black miasma and shadow energies, Verial faded from view. He had to know. For certain.

Verial The Void Dragon
Verial The Void Dragon
The End of All Things
The End of All Things

Yasmin Nazari likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5