Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Admas's General Store

+2
Jackson Zakz
Rufus Tenik
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

General Admas's General Store Empty General Admas's General Store

Post  Rufus Tenik Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:13 pm

A small store that one can purchase consumable items from. Like your own mini-market :p
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10,000,000,000

Back to top Go down

General Admas's General Store Empty Re: General Admas's General Store

Post  Jackson Zakz Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:58 pm

Jackson enters the storefront and instantly looks for a suit. After some searching, mixmatching, and haggling, he purchased a brand new suit out of pocket and changed in the bathroom. He exits, his jacket's hem flowing around his knees as he smirks, leaving his sunglasses on as he takes his package in hand and heads back into the city.
Jackson Zakz
Jackson Zakz
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Thompson Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:22 am

The bell above the door swings, ringing its sweet melody following the entrance of a tall, silver haired woman. She is nearly 5'10, with silvery hair that seems to glisten like freshly fallen snow, even in the dim lighting of the general store's dingy interior. Dust rolls off the rickety planks, as one shiny black heel descends and is followed by another. Her long, pelvic curtain skirt is thin, showing the silhouette of the woman's lovely long and shapely legs. Her thighs were smooth and thick, the kind that some men would dream to have wrapped around their waists. The fabric swayed as she walked, her well rounded derriere also rising and falling- left, right, left, right...

Her toned stomach could be seen through the high leg skirt's thin fabric, her naval noticeable and sexy as her toned stomach and abs. She could lift a man twice her weight with such a body, and upon a close inspection didn't look as frail as she did from afar. Her pale, snow white flesh was smooth, and flawless- not a single blemish in sight and seemed to glisten like her silvery hair. Her breasts, large and plump, bobbed and swayed behind the silky white, sleeveless button down with her deliberate, feminine movements; as she approached the counter to inspect the wall behind it.
Her large, blood red eyes gleaming like sparkling wine shifted up from the rounded dark shades framing her face. She took in the stock of ammunition behind the locked cabinets, and caught glimpses of the munitions she needed.

She looks down at the rusted, silver bell on the dusty wooden counter, and taps it with her right palm, letting out another loud ring. She leaned over the counter, her scent- the winter like scent of rare, Izheveskian snow roses, washed over the counter with more effectiveness than your most expensive perfume. Her glossy pink lips moved as she spoke, in a sexy and cool tone: "Shop keep... I seek ammunition."
Celia Thompson
Celia Thompson
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:38 am

Celia Thompson wrote:The bell above the door swings, ringing its sweet melody following the entrance of a tall, silver haired woman. She is nearly 5'10, with silvery hair that seems to glisten like freshly fallen snow, even in the dim lighting of the general store's dingy interior. Dust rolls off the rickety planks, as one shiny black heel descends and is followed by another. Her long, pelvic curtain skirt is thin, showing the silhouette of the woman's lovely long and shapely legs. Her thighs were smooth and thick, the kind that some men would dream to have wrapped around their waists. The fabric swayed as she walked, her well rounded derriere also rising and falling- left, right, left, right...

Her toned stomach could be seen through the high leg skirt's thin fabric, her naval noticeable and sexy as her toned stomach and abs. She could lift a man twice her weight with such a body, and upon a close inspection didn't look as frail as she did from afar. Her pale, snow white flesh was smooth, and flawless- not a single blemish in sight and seemed to glisten like her silvery hair. Her breasts, large and plump, bobbed and swayed behind the silky white, sleeveless button down with her deliberate, feminine movements; as she approached the counter to inspect the wall behind it.
Her large, blood red eyes gleaming like sparkling wine shifted up from the rounded dark shades framing her face. She took in the stock of ammunition behind the locked cabinets, and caught glimpses of the munitions she needed.

She looks down at the rusted, silver bell on the dusty wooden counter, and taps it with her right palm, letting out another loud ring. She leaned over the counter, her scent- the winter like scent of rare, Izheveskian snow roses, washed over the counter with more effectiveness than your most expensive perfume. Her glossy pink lips moved as she spoke, in a sexy and cool tone: "Shop keep... I seek ammunition."

A large brown haired middle aged man, wearing navy blue slacks, a sky blue button down collar shirt and an apron came out from the back. His squinting eyes took in the woman for a moment, before he smiled. "Welcome to General Admas'. What ammunition did you want in particular miss?" asked the storeman.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Thompson Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:44 am

The silver haired beauty smiled up at the taller, larger man. "I'm running low on a lot of munitions. I need .22 long rifle, .45 auto, 12 gauge shells. I need standard, and armor piercing for both .22LR and .45ACP, and I need a box of Dragonfire Shells, Buckshot and Slugs for the shells. I prefer to buy the packages in bulk, so hand over at least two full boxes of each type." She begins, before glancing around. "Hmm, seems quiet around here. Everyone seems to have fled the base of these mountains since that odd red light appeared. Weird." She began, making small talk, before her slender gloved fingers cycled through various dried meat goods stacked on the rack beside the counter. Her red eyes scanning the items over as she lifted them while the man got to work behind the counter.

Last edited by Celia Thompson on Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelled quiet xD)
Celia Thompson
Celia Thompson
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:15 am

General Admas's General Store B9W8rxC

The clerk began packing the alloted boxes of preloaded ammunition into a large marked ammo crate. "Indeed, ever since that strange energy storm appeared over Amaine a week ago, then the crazy lightshow that shot out of Guardian's gorge yesterday, people have been scared. Not to mention everything going on on the moon base... I think the Demons are throwing everything they have at us now."

Carefully and professionally, the clerk was storing from the largest and heaviest ammunitions on the bottom to the lightest at the top.

Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Thompson Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:55 am

Random Mobs wrote:General Admas's General Store B9W8rxC

The clerk began packing the alloted boxes of preloaded ammunition into a large marked ammo crate. "Indeed, ever since that strange energy storm appeared over Amaine a week ago, then the crazy lightshow that shot out of Guardian's gorge yesterday, people have been scared. Not to mention everything going on on the moon base... I think the Demons are throwing everything they have at us now."

Carefully and professionally, the clerk was storing from the largest and heaviest ammunitions on the bottom to the lightest at the top.

She nodded gently. "Demons have been rather restless as of late. I've had my fair share of encounters before, but the influx of random encounters has increased nearly tenfold as of late... even worse, even the smarter ones are becoming a problem as of late. I suppose though, requests for demon slaying has increased so, its keeping me busy at the very least..." she says with a somewhat bored tone, as she lifted a couple choice selections of dried beef from the rack and sets it on the counter, before walking over to one of the lit refrigerators lining the wall. Most had cracked window doors, and broken or flickering lights. Nuka Cola and other drinks lined the shelves, and she decided to pull out a bottle of Ithteca's finest Sunset Sarsaparilla from the shelf. She brought it over to the counter, reading the label about a blue star and she'd win a prize if there was one. So odd. She sets it down with the items. "Hm, how about crime... I hear that in spite of the hordes appearing, criminals are still being productive, if not profiting from the chaos in the other areas." Her sunglasses lenses gleaming as she spoke of this, leaning forward on the counter on her elbows. The subtle sway of her breasts and silvery hair as she turned to inspect the ammo box he was building her.
Celia Thompson
Celia Thompson
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:16 am

Celia Thompson wrote:She nodded gently. "Demons have been rather restless as of late. I've had my fair share of encounters before, but the influx of random encounters has increased nearly tenfold as of late... even worse, even the smarter ones are becoming a problem as of late. I suppose though, requests for demon slaying has increased so, its keeping me busy at the very least..." she says with a somewhat bored tone, as she lifted a couple choice selections of dried beef from the rack and sets it on the counter, before walking over to one of the lit refrigerators lining the wall. Most had cracked window doors, and broken or flickering lights. Nuka Cola and other drinks lined the shelves, and she decided to pull out a bottle of Ithteca's finest Sunset Sarsaparilla from the shelf. She brought it over to the counter, reading the label about a blue star and she'd win a prize if there was one. So odd. She sets it down with the items. "Hm, how about crime... I hear that in spite of the hordes appearing, criminals are still being productive, if not profiting from the chaos in the other areas." Her sunglasses lenses gleaming as she spoke of this, leaning forward on the counter on her elbows. The subtle sway of her breasts and silvery hair as she turned to inspect the ammo box he was building her.

"I can't speak too much on the criminal element as of late. It's been drowned out by the monster reports for the most part, although news has it that the Silver Craft was attacked by the CKB recently. Then, the local gunslinger radio chatter reported that a small village in Scardia had a bunker ran by the Shadowlaw Crime Syndicate... And what they found down there was literally hellish... Apparently the demons have been making ties to organised crime rings as a means of weakening the population." explained the clerk as he loaded more boxes into the crate.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Thompson Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:04 am

Random Mobs wrote:
Celia Thompson wrote:She nodded gently. "Demons have been rather restless as of late. I've had my fair share of encounters before, but the influx of random encounters has increased nearly tenfold as of late... even worse, even the smarter ones are becoming a problem as of late. I suppose though, requests for demon slaying has increased so, its keeping me busy at the very least..." she says with a somewhat bored tone, as she lifted a couple choice selections of dried beef from the rack and sets it on the counter, before walking over to one of the lit refrigerators lining the wall. Most had cracked window doors, and broken or flickering lights. Nuka Cola and other drinks lined the shelves, and she decided to pull out a bottle of Ithteca's finest Sunset Sarsaparilla from the shelf. She brought it over to the counter, reading the label about a blue star and she'd win a prize if there was one. So odd. She sets it down with the items. "Hm, how about crime... I hear that in spite of the hordes appearing, criminals are still being productive, if not profiting from the chaos in the other areas." Her sunglasses lenses gleaming as she spoke of this, leaning forward on the counter on her elbows. The subtle sway of her breasts and silvery hair as she turned to inspect the ammo box he was building her.

"I can't speak too much on the criminal element as of late. It's been drowned out by the monster reports for the most part, although news has it that the Silver Craft was attacked by the CKB recently. Then, the local gunslinger radio chatter reported that a small village in Scardia had a bunker ran by the Shadowlaw Crime Syndicate... And what they found down there was literally hellish... Apparently the demons have been making ties to organised crime rings as a means of weakening the population." explained the clerk as he loaded more boxes into the crate.

Her ruby red eyes flashed with light as he mentioned the gunslinger radio. She pushed up her sunglasses, using her middle and index finger of her right hand, smirking as she did so. "That so? I suppose they'll send someone out there then, to aid in the clean up..." she replied, before her eyes glanced to the door leading back to the dirt covered street outside the shop. "Jemial though, has always been a hotbed of criminal activity. And the sudden spike of intelligent demons is concerning, considering Shadowlaw is working with the demons..." She says this, pressing her lovely ass against the counter, the way her flesh dimpled against the edge of the counter was indicative of her skimpy attire under her skirt; the thin material was taut, her ass crack showing through, and the panty line shapes of the high leg thong she wore underneath!

She folded her arms under her ample frame, and cocked her head towards him, her sunglasses sliding down her nose, her large, blood gem eyes focused on his face as she smirked. "To turn against man kind for things like fear, greed, power? To remove your own humanity, is such a betrayal. Such people shouldn't exist, don't you agree?" She asked, pulling up a wallet, showing off a big brass star inside a circle, an image of her beautiful face beside the badge in the ID window. Madam Gunslinger Celia Genevieve Thompson, Enforcer. "You sure you don't know anything? If my badge doesn't convince ya, I suppose the old ways may?" She asked, yanking out a few bills from her wallet to the counter. "You think because of a demonic invasion, that they'd ease up on the sales tax! Heh, the tax is simply terrible these days..." She smiled, her lidded red eyes seemed to smile as well above those black frames...
Celia Thompson
Celia Thompson
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:13 am

Celia Thompson wrote:Her ruby red eyes flashed with light as he mentioned the gunslinger radio. She pushed up her sunglasses, using her middle and index finger of her right hand, smirking as she did so. "That so? I suppose they'll send someone out there then, to aid in the clean up..." she replied, before her eyes glanced to the door leading back to the dirt covered street outside the shop. "Jemial though, has always been a hotbed of criminal activity. And the sudden spike of intelligent demons is concerning, considering Shadowlaw is working with the demons..." She says this, pressing her lovely ass against the counter, the way her flesh dimpled against the edge of the counter was indicative of her skimpy attire under her skirt; the thin material was taut, her ass crack showing through, and the panty line shapes of the high leg thong she wore underneath!

She folded her arms under her ample frame, and cocked her head towards him, her sunglasses sliding down her nose, her large, blood gem eyes focused on his face as she smirked. "To turn against man kind for things like fear, greed, power? To remove your own humanity, is such a betrayal. Such people shouldn't exist, don't you agree?" She asked, pulling up a wallet, showing off a big brass star inside a circle, an image of her beautiful face beside the badge in the ID window. Madam Gunslinger Celia Genevieve Thompson, Enforcer. "You sure you don't know anything? If my badge doesn't convince ya, I suppose the old ways may?" She asked, yanking out a few bills from her wallet to the counter. "You think because of a demonic invasion, that they'd ease up on the sales tax! Heh, the tax is simply terrible these days..." She smiled, her lidded red eyes seemed to smile as well above those black frames...

The shopkeeper stopped packing at the Gunslinger's assertion, and then bribery, and as much as he would like to take the money, he knew his information would need to be top notch if she intended to let him live. but the fact was, he had nothing concrete. "I'm sorry Ma'am Gunslinger... I really don't have anything concrete. Your best bet would probably be to either head for Beijio, as there's been random spikes of activity there, including a Dragon attack earlier today. Or.... You could try heading into Scardian heartlands south of Cretu, and investigate that bunker for leads on Shadowlaw and their benefactors. However. I do think I should warn you. Don't try to enter Amaine Forest, or the Asrond Ruins at it's heart. One of those Spire like towers has risen there, and the monsters coming out of that place are worse than anything we've ever seen before. Same for the Gazatine ruins. Whatever destroyed the third tower in the Gorge hasn't struck the other two yet."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Thompson Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:24 am

Random Mobs wrote:
Celia Thompson wrote:Her ruby red eyes flashed with light as he mentioned the gunslinger radio. She pushed up her sunglasses, using her middle and index finger of her right hand, smirking as she did so. "That so? I suppose they'll send someone out there then, to aid in the clean up..." she replied, before her eyes glanced to the door leading back to the dirt covered street outside the shop. "Jemial though, has always been a hotbed of criminal activity. And the sudden spike of intelligent demons is concerning, considering Shadowlaw is working with the demons..." She says this, pressing her lovely ass against the counter, the way her flesh dimpled against the edge of the counter was indicative of her skimpy attire under her skirt; the thin material was taut, her ass crack showing through, and the panty line shapes of the high leg thong she wore underneath!

The shopkeeper stopped packing at the Gunslinger's assertion, and then bribery, and as much as he would like to take the money, he knew his information would need to be top notch if she intended to let him live. but the fact was, he had nothing concrete. "I'm sorry Ma'am Gunslinger... I really don't have anything concrete. Your best bet would probably be to either head for Beijio, as there's been random spikes of activity there, including a Dragon attack earlier today. Or.... You could try heading into Scardian heartlands south of Cretu, and investigate that bunker for leads on Shadowlaw and their benefactors. However. I do think I should warn you. Don't try to enter Amaine Forest, or the Asrond Ruins at it's heart. One of those Spire like towers has risen there, and the monsters coming out of that place are worse than anything we've ever seen before. Same for the Gazatine ruins. Whatever destroyed the third tower in the Gorge hasn't struck the other two yet."

She frowned at this information. "The Association has a man out in the Islands and Scardia Region, I'm sure they'll be sending him there to see the bunker. The info on Beijio and the Amaine is appreciated, however... However... The last premature monster I killed said something about a 'harvest' in Jemial. So you're telling me, you seen nothing amiss here? Nothing suspicious?" She asked, a little more sterner, a tad more worried. "Anything big or small, it doesn't matter. I'm not keen on this 'harvest' phrase he was talking about... and if I leave now, who knows what could happen here." She states. She checked him closely, and could see signs of worry on his face.
Celia Thompson
Celia Thompson
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Pearce Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:54 pm

Riley "RJ" Pearce enters the shop from the dusty street, after traversing from Ithteca. He could still feel the lips of the vampire Elvira on his own, after she defeated that flaming giant demoness in that hellscape version of Ithteca...

She was swallowed alive, I seen her die but she came back and kicked that thing's ass. Gods above, these demons are getting out of hand... He thought, the bell above him ringing. He had his hands in his leather jacket's pockets and he glanced to the man and woman behind the counter who gave him a sharp look. It looked as though he had interrupted something, so he wearily waved and chuckled nervously to himself. "Don't mind me," He says before he began to rummage through the General Store. He sighed as he got out of viewing between the silver haired woman and the big burly man, and had a look around. It was a typical frontier general store- part minimart, part sporting goods store. The floor boards creaked beneath him as he walked over to the line of crappy fridges lining the wall. Most had cracked glass, flickering or non working lights on. He frowned, but saw a bottle of Nuka Cola Orange and grabbed it from the fridge, before making his way over to the weapons isle.

After his encounter with the demoness, Riley realized he needed a couple new weapons to help even the odds, as his 10 MM and throat slicer blade wouldn't cut it if he were to come across another again in the field, especially while traversing ruins. A weapon rack lined the wall on the other end of the store, and he rummaged through the minimal stock. "Damn... with all the monsters running about, guns are flying off the shelves." He mumbled to himself, as he easily came across the used, Ithteca 37 shotgun:

General Admas's General Store Dd3y6gr-46c77ba8-1d48-4b47-b630-2e532a2521e8.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2FmYjc2YjQ3LTBmYWEtNDJiYi1hOTlkLTliNDE4ODBlZTFkZFwvZGQzeTZnci00NmM3N2JhOC0xZDQ4LTRiNDctYjYzMC0yZTUzMmEyNTIxZTgucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

He blinked at the weapon, and looked it up in a nearby catalog:

"A reliable shotgun built for harsh environments and made in Ithteca in 2637, for use by the Tenik International Reconnaissance Service (TIRS). Now that the TIRS have been dissolved, it is a weapon that is purchasable to the public. This variant is a common sawnoff variant, lacking a stock which is replaced by a pistol grip. The barrel and magazine tube can be interchanged for longer barrels, and has a pump action design with a pair of brackets coming off the hand pump so the hand won't slip off the handguard when it gets slippery or wet. In this state, it can't use Slugs too well and only has a 5 shell capacity, so we recommend this variant only for self defense purposes as opposed to hunting. Thankfully, we have various barrels and magazine tubes available for purchase, as well as proper stocks!"

Is what the description of the weapon said, but Riley didn't see the barrel parts or tubes listed in the inventory. He shrugged, he'd look for parts for it then along the way. He didn't see the price tag either, oddly enough. He lifted the small shotgun, and realized he could easily sling it to his back if he had the right kind of holster. He turned to the counter, and with his new weapon and drink in hand, walked to the cashier and the woman he was serving before Riley.

While he waited, he thought of Alastor and Wolf, and how he would need to get in touch with them again. He tried to stop by the Lament before arriving, but no one answered... he would have thought the pair were perhaps entangled in a deep lust filled tryst at that moment, but... such things would have probably got him bonked by Alastor's demonic hand... He had left a note, however, through the mail slot at least.

His thoughts of Alastor and Wolf getting hot and heavy then changed as he looked at the silver haired woman. She was quite the attractive woman! More attractive than anything else that came out of this city! She was pale as a ghost though, but it didn't matter- her skin looked smooth and flawless, and she was ample bodied yet slender. She had wide hips, and quite a sexy pair of legs, the kind he wouldn't mind wrapping around him if he had the shot, but it was her ruby red eyes that made him fluster. They were similar to Elvira's, but... less supernatural. Heh, I feel like I've got a thing for red eyes now... He thought, shaking his head and looked to the cashier to keep himself from looking like a creep or horny teen. As he stepped closer, however, an enchanting scent overcame him, and flowed in the air around the woman. It was something he couldn't point out easily, but it was something he had smelled before... it had a cold, wintery kind of scent. Perhaps when I went to Izhevesk with Alastor and Wolf two years ago? He thought, as the memory was hazy since that accident he had in the mines around that time.
Riley Pearce
Riley Pearce
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:26 pm

"Personally? No, Jeimal has been quiet lately as far as I know." The shopkeeper finished packing the crate, closed and locked the lid, before placing the key on top, and activating the anti gravity device on the side, allowing the crate to float at about waist height so it can be pushed at will without having to strain to lift the crate. "That will be 1200 Gilex please." he said.

When Riley said "Don't mind me," the shopkeeper replied "be right with you sir."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Thompson Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:44 pm

Random Mobs wrote:"Personally? No, Jeimal has been quiet lately as far as I know." The shopkeeper finished packing the crate, closed and locked the lid, before placing the key on top, and activating the anti gravity device on the side, allowing the crate to float at about waist height so it can be pushed at will without having to strain to lift the crate. "That will be 1200 Gilex please." he said.

When Riley said "Don't mind me," the shopkeeper replied "be right with you sir."

She rubbed her chin, looking down at the box without an expression. "Hmm... I see." She then glanced up at the shop keep and smiled. "Thanks anyway, sorry to have been a bother." She says, before pushing the crate off the counter, grabbing her sarsaparilla while she was at it. She turned her attention to the young man who was standing next in line. A flustered look upon his face, a bottle of orange Nuka Cola in one hand, and a short shotgun in the other. "Ah, a Ithteca 37. Not a bad gun, decent defense and power-however can't say much for the Nuka Orange. Who likes that acidic taste in the back of their throats now anyway?" She says off hand, keeping her crate settled and from flying off. She pulled out the appropriate bills for the ammo, and a little extra. "I put a little extra in there for the trouble, sir." Celia says to the clerk, sliding him at least 1400 Gilex in bills. She popped the top off her Sarsaparilla and knocked it back gently. It was smooth, cool and dark. She liked that. She side stepped, allowing the teen who had been fantasizing about her beauty (she noted the look in his eyes), and smiled as she brushed past him. That scent of Izhevesk Snow Roses washing over him as she exits the general store, the rickety planks squeaking under foot as her shiny black heels descend and is followed by the other. Her long, pelvic curtain skirt flapping, showing the silhouette of the woman's desirable long and shapely legs. The thin fabric of her skirt swayed as she walked, her well rounded derriere also rising and falling- left, right, left, right... before it, and Celia Thompson were back into the street, and out of sight...
Celia Thompson
Celia Thompson
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Pearce Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:53 pm

Random Mobs wrote:"Personally? No, Jeimal has been quiet lately as far as I know." The shopkeeper finished packing the crate, closed and locked the lid, before placing the key on top, and activating the anti gravity device on the side, allowing the crate to float at about waist height so it can be pushed at will without having to strain to lift the crate. "That will be 1200 Gilex please." he said.

Riley nodded, waiting in silence and patiently. He couldn't help but occasionally glance over at the woman while idly standing by. Her scent was familiar and it was hard to keep your eyes off her. He was looking through his father's journal to keep himself busy when he heard her voice:

Celia Thompson wrote:
"Ah, a Ithteca 37. Not a bad gun, decent defense and power-however can't say much for the Nuka Orange. Who likes that acidic taste in the back of their throats now anyway?" She says off hand, keeping her crate settled and from flying off.

He glanced up from the pages, and couldn't help but blush. "Ah, well, its not so bad! Ha-ha-ha..." He chuckled, before noting the amount of bills she had pulled from her wallet.... and also noticed a large bronze star pinned to the interior! Was that a Ranger's star...? A Gunslinger? He blinked at that for a moment, but it was broken as she brushed against him:

Celia Thompson wrote:
She side stepped, allowing the teen who had been fantasizing about her beauty (she noted the look in his eyes), and smiled as she brushed past him. That scent of Izhevesk Snow Roses washing over him as she exits the general store, the rickety planks squeaking under foot as her shiny black heels descend and is followed by the other. Her long, pelvic curtain skirt flapping, showing the silhouette of the woman's desirable long and shapely legs. The thin fabric of her skirt swayed as she walked, her well rounded derriere also rising and falling- left, right, left, right... before it, and Celia Thompson were back into the street, and out of sight...

He turned around, watching her leave, and couldn't help but be hypnotized by how the woman's cute butt swayed left and right in a deliberate manner before she was outside and out of sight. "Whoa..." he mumbled, hot under the collar as he stood there in awe, and lost in the woman's scent for a few moments, before slowly turning to face the clerk. "You don't see someone like her around here. Was she a Gunslinger, or was I mistaken?" He asked, before placing the shotgun onto the counter with his drink.
Riley Pearce
Riley Pearce
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:08 pm

The clerk wiped his brow and hands on a towel before turning to Riley. "Indeed. And apparently a bored one. She's looking for something to do... I dunno, I like it better when it's quiet" answered the clerk. "So, what can I do for you?"
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Pearce Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:18 pm

Random Mobs wrote:The clerk wiped his brow and hands on a towel before turning to Riley. "Indeed. And apparently a bored one. She's looking for something to do... I dunno, I like it better when it's quiet" answered the clerk. "So, what can I do for you?"

He raised a brow. "Bored? Considering half the trails leading down into Jemial from Ithteca were crawling with monsters, she shouldn't be for long." He replied, before pointing to the shotgun. "I'd like to buy this, and the drink. I'll also need a leather back holster to carry the weapon in as well." Riley answered, before glancing over his shoulder to the door again. The woman's scent still lingered and it was still oddly familiar. "What was she looking to do?" he asked, curious now.
Riley Pearce
Riley Pearce
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:37 pm

Riley Pearce wrote:He raised a brow. "Bored? Considering half the trails leading down into Jemial from Ithteca were crawling with monsters, she shouldn't be for long." He replied, before pointing to the shotgun. "I'd like to buy this, and the drink. I'll also need a leather back holster to carry the weapon in as well." Riley answered, before glancing over his shoulder to the door again. The woman's scent still lingered and it was still oddly familiar. "What was she looking to do?" he asked, curious now.

As the clerk turned behind him, looking for a leather back holster and cradle for the Ithteca. "I told her about the monster activity, but she seemed more interested in hunting local criminals rather than monster hunting. Besides, since that blast in the Gorge yesterday, the flow of monsters has been stunted.... especially when compared to whats coming out of Amaine and the direction of Danton... I'm surprised the Badlands arn't crawling with whatever is coming out of that damn tower..." The clerk finally found a suitable harness, a chocolate brown leather holster and shoulder strap. "There you are. That'll be 2000 gil for the lot."

Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Pearce Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:56 pm

Random Mobs wrote:
Riley Pearce wrote:He raised a brow. "Bored? Considering half the trails leading down into Jemial from Ithteca were crawling with monsters, she shouldn't be for long." He replied, before pointing to the shotgun. "I'd like to buy this, and the drink. I'll also need a leather back holster to carry the weapon in as well." Riley answered, before glancing over his shoulder to the door again. The woman's scent still lingered and it was still oddly familiar. "What was she looking to do?" he asked, curious now.

As the clerk turned behind him, looking for a leather back holster and cradle for the Ithteca. "I told her about the monster activity, but she seemed more interested in hunting local criminals rather than monster hunting. Besides, since that blast in the Gorge yesterday, the flow of monsters has been stunted.... especially when compared to whats coming out of Amaine and the direction of Danton... I'm surprised the Badlands arn't crawling with whatever is coming out of that damn tower..." The clerk finally found a suitable harness, a chocolate brown leather holster and shoulder strap. "There you are. That'll be 2000 gil for the lot."

"Well, this was once Roughland- city of the crooks. Up on the hill used to be a bar catered to monsters where they ate people for a price, and if you paid the guy there enough money, you could take off their sashes, and keep the poor girls or men in their stomach! My aunt was one of those poor girls, my mother was too till that War God destroyed it... but they were just a tad too late to save my aunt..." he frowned, shaking his head. Before that, it used to be a school Elvira managed, or so she had told him after they finally made love... so odd, he was connected to this city more than most people, and he despised that fact. Jemial was a foul city, he wished it simply burned to the ground in 2639...

He grimaced. He still needed to grab some ammo for the shotgun yet, and he was already cutting into nearly 75% of his traveling funds...

Well, looks like people are taking advantage of the situation by hiking the prices up, I should've bought the gun in Ithteca when I had the chance... He thought, before pulling up his wallet. "How about ammo? Or did that woman clean you out?" He asked. "I need a full box of 10mm and some shotgun shells, if you have any of that left." he shrugged. I guess I'm sleeping outside tonight, perhaps I should slay some of the monsters to make a bit of a profit before I head out towards Am- His thoughts stopped. "Wait, you said Amaine's become a hotbed of monster activity?" He blinked at this, his thoughts returning to Yuldasha who ate Elvira only to have Elvira cave that fiery bitch's head in! He wondered if it was wise to investigate the forerunner ruins in the Amaine after all...
Riley Pearce
Riley Pearce
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:30 pm

Riley Pearce wrote:"Well, this was once Roughland- city of the crooks. Up on the hill used to be a bar catered to monsters where they ate people for a price, and if you paid the guy there enough money, you could take off their sashes, and keep the poor girls or men in their stomach! My aunt was one of those poor girls, my mother was too till that War God destroyed it... but they were just a tad too late to save my aunt..." he frowned, shaking his head. Before that, it used to be a school Elvira managed, or so she had told him after they finally made love... so odd, he was connected to this city more than most people, and he despised that fact. Jemial was a foul city, he wished it simply burned to the ground in 2639...

He grimaced. He still needed to grab some ammo for the shotgun yet, and he was already cutting into nearly 75% of his traveling funds...

Well, looks like people are taking advantage of the situation by hiking the prices up, I should've bought the gun in Ithteca when I had the chance... He thought, before pulling up his wallet. "How about ammo? Or did that woman clean you out?" He asked. "I need a full box of 10mm and some shotgun shells, if you have any of that left." he shrugged. I guess I'm sleeping outside tonight, perhaps I should slay some of the monsters to make a bit of a profit before I head out towards Am- His thoughts stopped. "Wait, you said Amaine's become a hotbed of monster activity?" He blinked at this, his thoughts returning to Yuldasha who ate Elvira only to have Elvira cave that fiery bitch's head in! He wondered if it was wise to investigate the forerunner ruins in the Amaine after all...

"Jemial may still be a hotbed of criminal activity, but ever since those towers and that ring in the sky appeared, people have been too scared to do anything..." Once the clerk heard the ammunition order, he pulled another box of shells, and a box of 10mm rounds.

When Riley then mentioned Amaine, the Clerk frowned. "You havn't heard yet? One of those towers sprouted right out of the heart of the Azrond ruins, and whatever creatures are coming out of those towers, they are infecting everything in the surrounding forest all the way as far as the Badlands border with it. Nothing that goes into those woods comes out alive these days."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Pearce Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:31 pm

Random Mobs wrote:
"Jemial may still be a hotbed of criminal activity, but ever since those towers and that ring in the sky appeared, people have been too scared to do anything..." Once the clerk heard the ammunition order, he pulled another box of shells, and a box of 10mm rounds.

When Riley then mentioned Amaine, the Clerk frowned. "You havn't heard yet? One of those towers sprouted right out of the heart of the Azrond ruins, and whatever creatures are coming out of those towers, they are infecting everything in the surrounding forest all the way as far as the Badlands border with it. Nothing that goes into those woods comes out alive these days."

Riley sighed. "Yeah, even people in Ithteca are weary to leave. We're still trying to get news of what happened to that airship that crashed, but I saw an ADN roadblock so I couldn't progress to the crash site... but it was odd now thinking of it, they had no one posted there... it was just a huge truck blocking passage into the valley..." He said with an air of mystery. "So a tower like the one that was in the mountains?" He asked, upon hearing that. "No, I didn't hear about that... crap, they're just appearing from no where? What the hell is going on..." He grumbled, rubbing his eyes. "Criminals, monsters, towers and sky rings..." he frowned, before turning to him. "What was that thing she was saying? I somewhat caught it coming in here, the Gunslinger. She said something about a 'harvest'?" He asked. It reminded him of something he heard one of the spectating demons say while Elvira was locked in combat against Yuldasha...
Riley Pearce
Riley Pearce
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Thompson Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:59 pm

While the young man and shop keep were talking, Celia was leaning against the outside wall of the shop, out of sight of both man and teen since there was no window aside from the door thankfully. She crossed her arms, the bottle of sarsaparilla in her hand, while the other held a piece of dried meat she was chewing on. She was listening in on their conversation, and she was sure that the man had told her all he really did know about Jemial. That meant she may have to try the local pub next, but that could be tricky since Gunslingers and ADN aren't very respected around Jemial. Though, she was ready to fight, she didn't want to write to the Association that she had to decimate Jemial like other Gunslingers who met trouble here in the past, like that McKelly fella.

Still, any other info was great to have. To hear about that empty blockade up into the Ithteca Mountains was troubling, so she though about adding that to her to do list. Info about the monsters pouring out of Amaine was definitely true too, considering he said the same thing to the boy as he had with her. Still, the mention of her being bored was funny, but in a way that was true too. She figured she may need to take a rest soon anyway, with it being dark soon.
Celia Thompson
Celia Thompson
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Freya Whitweaver Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:06 pm

A warm breeze blows through the dusty little town at the base of the mountains, kicking up said dirt and sand around the various shops and buildings that lined the single 'U' shaped thoroughfare of Jemial city. A short, blond woman approaches from the scattered whirl of sand as if from thin air. Her long, flowing twin tails sway, held in place by gold decorative hair rings fixed tightly to her head. Her lacy wear flows with the wind, the pelvic curtain of her jacket flaps between her exposed thighs, which are meaty and thick, and her breasts bob side to side as she walks towards the shop. Her attire was confusing to look at, giving one the impression of a priestess of a sex cult had decided to take a sabbatical and start a job as a maid- with her lacy headdress potentially being the focal point of the confusion. Though, most would not stare at her innocent headdress, as the woman's clothes themselves were particularly eye grabbing. Not to mention, she seemed to lack any sort of weapon or staff- bag or supplies. No one traveled Galiavan on foot without proper gear, or a weapon or two. Such actions would only spell death for the fool.

She however, had none on her person. First thoughts one could imagine would perhaps be: Magus. She did look Feniran, but also had Beijionese features upon her fair face, most particularly her face's general shape and her eyes. Even so, it was best to stay clear of such people, as they could be full of surprises.

Her red mary janes clicked upon the boardwalk, leaving the dirt encrusted streets to the comfort of a plankway. She walked past Celia the eavesdropping gunwoman, and entered the shop quietly.

Ring-a-ling~

The bell clanged. There was a handsome young man and a mild mannered shop keep managing the counter. She glanced around, taking note of the wears. She needed none in particular. She walked over to the refrigeration units, pulling out a bottle of Nuka Cola, and then made her way to the counter. She looked over to the young man for a moment, her taciturn look unchanging, before she turned to the man behind the counter, who was still finishing the order for the young man. She reached into the hole cut out in her outfit, stuffing her hand between her under boob's cleavage, before pulling out a small bag of Gilex. She pulled out the coins, as she lacked proper bills at the moment, and sets the amount for her drink on the counter. She glances back to the young man in the corner of her vision. "Harvest festival isn't for several months." She says, at last. Her voice was as taciturn as her appearance, but had a cute twang to it. She looked back to the shop keeper. "You may want to lock up soon, sir. A big storm is coming..." She warned.
Freya Whitweaver
Freya Whitweaver
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:33 pm

The shopkeeper merely nodded dumbly at the new arrival. "I see...... T-tanks for the warning" he stammered out, before Riley again mentioned this 'Harvest'. "Yeah, she mentioned something along those lines, not that I know what that means. Sounds like something those spooks who talk to demons would spout."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Pearce Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:34 pm

Riley's eyes had drifted to the blonde with the piercing red eyes. Seems to be a reoccurring thing... he mentally chuckles, before turning to the store owner. "Yeah... sounds like something neophytes would say." He then went into his wallet, and pulled out the required gilex for his new weapon, holster, ammo and soda. He loads the gear with him, nodding his head to the blonde woman before making his way out.
Riley Pearce
Riley Pearce
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next