Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edgar's rented suite.

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Edgar's rented suite. - Page 3 Empty Re: Edgar's rented suite.

Post  Nessvyn Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:39 am

Ness rubbed her shoulders, then looked on as Ed pulled out a rather peculiar tome. From the look of it, it appeared very old but with a familiar symbol upon the surface of the cover. "Huh...that symbol looks familiar...." she blinked, thinking of things she had seen... perhaps when she was a child? It was odd.
Nessvyn
Nessvyn
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  DRAKE Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:46 am

Edgar Holden wrote:"Both remain options, but ultimately our priority is to get Catherine suitable, then getting you to Cretu. I have business in Beijio City, then the Asrond Hellspire. I have to shut down that damn lifestream energy reactor before I can destroy that tower like I did in Guardian's Gorge. And you need to rescue your sister from there too." Ed then pulled out the book Esther gave to him. "And that means... we need Korwa more than we need to follow Black Anubis."

Edgar's rented suite. - Page 3 35399-4-1377419791

Ed focused his energies into the book, and mentally wrote the questions "Is Korwa alive? Is she safe? What is her location and motivation?"

Ed's mind recieved the response, and now he could contact her psionically.

Korwa wrote:Korwa, pokes her head from the side of a tree, ears drooped and her spirits low. She had just barely been able to hide her presence thanks to her divine skills. She was just heading off to bathe in the nearby spring when the world...was no long the world. What ever happened though, she was not involved as it would seem. She only got vague images of something large taking someone before returning and vanishing again.

She made her way down to the area in question, her large ears stiff and alert, listening for the possibility of an ambush when she came across merely a pile of tattered clothing. She raised a brow, lifting the gold and gauzy garments. "Hrm... a bit too garish for my tastes..." she admits, letting it drop from her hands before standing up again. "Peculiar... perhaps I should travel away from Scardia for a time..." she figured, stroking her chin. As it was, with Dragons eating villagers and monsters appearing as of late, it was perhaps best to strike it out elsewhere. "I'll have to move the collection first..." she mumbled, frowning...

"Please ma'am, don't leave yet... We need your assistance desperately... Demons like the one you witnessed, they are attacking all over Galivan. I have formed a small group, we are located in Kilwood village. Please, help us, let me help your world light it's darkest hour."

Cat watched as Ed... pressed a book against his head. She felt her heart sink. "Uh...Ed...? Have you been exposed to this world's air for too long...or something?" She was half expecting him to beat himself with the tome, feeling unsure about her longtime friend's mental stability slightly. Then again, she could be just extremely hungry and overlooking something that she was just...unaware of at the moment.
DRAKE
DRAKE
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Narumeia Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:06 am

Naru watched as he took the book he had on him from prior. "Well, Esdar's tome should come in handy." she also nodded upon referring to Cretu. "Jarrod is in dire need of that medical attention I can give him." she added, before raising a brow. "But... are you sure that book will find the Goddess's Servant?"
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 480

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:14 am

Edgar Holden wrote:"A feast? Very well, I'll oblidge you as best I can, considering circumstances." came Edgar's voice once more. "And allow me to satiate your curiosity somewhat, while I have vast telepathic and psionic powers, I also hold the power of the Tome of Esthar. He gave it to me... about a week ago."

With those words, Ed's presence faded and left Korwa be.

Edgar removed his power from the tome and spoke to the women in his room. "It did, and she is coming here. Thus far, she has asked that a feast be prepared for her.... A bit early in the morning for such a thing, but I guess to immortals such decorum is an irrelevance. That means I have to empty out my monetary reserves for this...."

Edgar picked up the back full of the bars of precious metal, along with whatever spare Talis he had. "Better get started I suppose" he said lowly, before exiting the suite and heading downstairs.

Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Nessvyn Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:16 am

Edgar Holden wrote:
Edgar Holden wrote:"A feast? Very well, I'll oblidge you as best I can, considering circumstances." came Edgar's voice once more. "And allow me to satiate your curiosity somewhat, while I have vast telepathic and psionic powers, I also hold the power of the Tome of Esthar. He gave it to me... about a week ago."

With those words, Ed's presence faded and left Korwa be.

Edgar removed his power from the tome and spoke to the women in his room. "It did, and she is coming here. Thus far, she has asked that a feast be prepared for her.... A bit early in the morning for such a thing, but I guess to immortals such decorum is an irrelevance. That means I have to empty out my monetary reserves for this...."

Edgar picked up the back full of the bars of precious metal, along with whatever spare Gilex he had. "Better get started I suppose" he said lowly, before exiting the suite and heading downstairs.

Nessvyn looked amazed, shocked even as she stood. "W-wait, REALLY?!" She asked, following him. "Just-like that? And she's coming?! H-how did she act? What does she look like?" she asked Edward.
Nessvyn
Nessvyn
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:27 am

Ed stopped in the hallway. ".... She was becoming fearful of the woods... and was considering moving to another region of the planet when I contacted her... She bore witness to one of Hell's demons consume a sorceress..."

"Then, she was surprised someone could contact her psionically. Then she agreed to visit this Kilwood Hotel, as long as a feast of food and drink was prepared for her. The reasons I could reach her were many, my psionics are global in scale, a feat even only a few among the War gods could match, and I had the Tome of Esthar." Ed answered.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  DRAKE Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:31 am

Cat looked over to Ed as he went to leave. "H-hey, I'm starving here and if she isn't going to measure me I'm getting some food damn it!" she exclaimed, following after them too.
DRAKE
DRAKE
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Narumeia Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:36 am

Naru stood at the open doorway, leaning against the wall, closing her eyes with a sigh. "Oh, just... go on ahead. I'll just stay here in this empty bedroom..." She says in a sarcastic manner before her stomach got the best of her as well. "Fuck..." she then swiftly turned and exited the room, closing the door behind her.
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 480

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3