Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wreckage of the Nightfall Space Freighter

5 posters

Go down

Wreckage of the Nightfall Space Freighter Empty Wreckage of the Nightfall Space Freighter

Post  Akira Yamamoto Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:09 am

Usagi wrote:
Leland Irvine wrote:Leland, although annoyed by the man's aggression could not pass up his repeated advice as the ship began to rumble. He slid over to Usagi, buckling her in before sitting at her side. He had been in various situations before, but ever since he appeared in this strange land... he began to feel that most of his experience was worth shit. "Crap..." he nervously gasped, gripping the seat tightly as he buckled himself in.

Usagi, opening her eyes when Irvine buckled her in, the tight straps running across her bouncy chest. She turned to look at him, noting his nervousness before smiling. She reached out, placing her right hand around his left, grasping it tight. "There is no need to worry Irvine. I will protect us." she says with a charming smile, before closing her eyes again. The glowing heat around the craft was subsiding slightly, as the bluish glow radiating around the ships surface acted like a shield. The flames licked and chipped at the shield, but it regenerated as they continued to descend. Usagi, however, began to pant and sweat, not only because of the stress of placing this shield while it was in very quick movement, but also because of the planet getting closer, and the pain she could feel from the surroundings getting into view.

The ship seemed to ease up some as they continued their shaky decent, however as they crossed through the barrier and entered Galiavan airspace, the world seemed to become a blur, spinning as they barreled on a steep, quick decline into a random wooded area! "HOLD TIGHT!!" She exclaimed, pulling back, the ship crashing down like a flaming meteor, breaking away foliage, the wings clipped away as they slammed into the earthy surface. Trees bent away, flying past them, cracking the cockpit window before mud and water began to splash around them.

The shuttle skittered across a long stretch of marsh that was connected to a sizable pond. Dead trees jutted out from the water here and there, breaking as the smoking vessel skidded, then finally submerged itself deep in the rancid mud. The cockpit sank, leaving the sides and back of the ship angled in the depths of thick mud. All around them, frogs chirped and ribbitted. Inside the ship, Aki, bleeding from her crown, lay hunched over the console, breathing but having blocked out from either the intense G-forces, her head injury or perhaps a mix of both.
Akira Yamamoto
Akira Yamamoto
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Wreckage of the Nightfall Space Freighter Empty Re: Wreckage of the Nightfall Space Freighter

Post  Sean Cloudwing Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:13 am

Sean too, was unconscious, the forces from landing so extreme that the last thing he could remember seeing were trees breaking around the crashing vessel. He lay there, breathing, yet shallowly; his cap laying on the ground behind him; having flown off while they struck the planet.
Sean Cloudwing
Sean Cloudwing
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Wreckage of the Nightfall Space Freighter Empty Re: Wreckage of the Nightfall Space Freighter

Post  Leland Irvine Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:19 am

Irvine had looked over at Usagi as she comforted him, before he too had closed his eyes, gripping her hand back as well.

When everything seemed to finally become still, Leland opened his eyes, slowly wincing at the pounding headache he had received from the intense landing. "Ugh..." he groaned, turning to face Usagi, noting she was unconscious as well. "H-hey..." he says, shaking her gently. When she didn't stir, he turned his eyes to the pilots. They were still as well, but he was unsure if they were alive or dead; and honestly didn't care. He had a job to do and wasn't paid to protect them. He tried to rouse Usagi again, removing his belt before removing hers. "Hey, Usagi... we're alive. C'mon... wake up." he say, grabbing both her shoulders and shook her again.
Leland Irvine
Leland Irvine
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Usagi Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:28 am

Usagi's breasts bobbed and bounced as she was shaken again. Slowly, the mild discomfort caused her to rouse, and wink open her long lashes. "Irv..ine?" She croaked, wincing from the headache she had as well. Her vision was blurry, but as it got clearer, could see the mercenary's face. She faintly smiled when she noticed they were both, indeed alive and in the space craft. She quickly threw her arms around him, hugging him lightly. "I guess we made it!" she exclaimed, her eye lids fluttering as she turned towards the pilots. "Are...they okay?" She whispered.
Usagi
Usagi
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland Irvine Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:40 am

Irvine was taken slightly aback by the embrace, and went to place his arms around her when he instead reached up and grabbed her shoulders, pulling her gently away. He looked away from her, and the pilots bodies. "I don't know... but they are not our concern. We have to get to where you paid me to take you. Now that we're here... its best that we grab what we can. I bet the ship has some sort of distress signal, they should be fine. Someone will collect them later." He says before removing his hands from her shoulders and turned to look for a way to open the shuttle and for some supplies. He thought about the situation as he took a first aid kit off the wall, and frowned.

They are not part of the mission...I can take care of myself and Usagi, but no one else. I wasn't paid to babysit them. Its a cold world, but they were just as willing to kill us back there.

He found a lever beside the door which they had entered and pulled it down. The ship rumbling slightly, causing them to sink a little deeper into the mud. "Shit!" He exclaimed as the door slid open, showing off a wide expanse of marshland with a thick forest dotting the edge of the marshes.
Leland Irvine
Leland Irvine
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Usagi Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:48 am

Usagi blinked at how Leland pulled away suddenly, unconcerned for the pilots who got them there. She furrowed her brow, tossing back her long colorful hair. "You're not just going to leave them here?! Hey, are you listening? Hey!" She shouted, trotting over to him as he opened the ship's door. She tripped thanks to the shifting ship's movement, landing against Leland Irvine's back as the door folded up, revealing the marshland ahead of them under a weary, dull gray sky. She blinked, looking around the foul smelling swamp before them. "We're... here." she says blinking her long lashes slowly. She closed her eyes, feeling hot tears welling up before she saw... images. Images of events that transpired, of the coming chaos that would lay in wait of what she would have to be forced to do...

"Ughh..." she moaned, grabbing her head. "I...don't...feel so..." she suddenly felt the jolt of pain of the planet suffering, of the Spire's attempt at trying to corrupt it somehow. She felt weak in her knees, and began to slide off Leland's back, falling limply towards the marshy water outside!
Usagi
Usagi
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland Irvine Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:24 am

Usagi wrote:Usagi blinked at how Leland pulled away suddenly, unconcerned for the pilots who got them there. She furrowed her brow, tossing back her long colorful hair. "You're not just going to leave them here?! Hey, are you listening? Hey!" She shouted, trotting over to him as he opened the ship's door. She tripped thanks to the shifting ship's movement, landing against Leland Irvine's back as the door folded up, revealing the marshland ahead of them under a weary, dull gray sky. She blinked, looking around the foul smelling swamp before them. "We're... here." she says blinking her long lashes slowly. She closed her eyes, feeling hot tears welling up before she saw... images. Images of events that transpired, of the coming chaos that would lay in wait of what she would have to be forced to do...

"Ughh..." she moaned, grabbing her head. "I...don't...feel so..." she suddenly felt the jolt of pain of the planet suffering, of the Spire's attempt at trying to corrupt it somehow. She felt weak in her knees, and began to slide off Leland's back, falling limply towards the marshy water outside!

Irvine felt the woman fall against his back and frowned. "Look, they'll be fine. We can't be weighed down by them. I wasn't paid to protect anyone other than you. I'll leave them the rest of their supplies, but thats-Usagi?" he paused, feeling her slide off, about to plunge into the murky water below. He quickly reached out, grabbing her, but fell out of the ship himself. He hit the water with his feet, sinking up to his knees and stumbled with the limp bunny-girl in his arms. "H-hey! Usagi?! Shit." he cursed, her legs in the water, but he lifted her up, in a bridal carry. He looked down at her, shaking his head. "Damn it... thats all I needed; wading in shit and muck, and carrying your ass through it all. What else can go wrong?" he dared ask the sky, looking up at it with irritation.
Leland Irvine
Leland Irvine
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Akira Yamamoto Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:16 am

Akira's eyes began to flutter, pain and the voices of the highjackers stirring her. She remained still, hearing them exit the vehicle with a splash. Looking up, she could see why. Muddy water ran down the cockpit window, clear sign they hit a swamp or marsh. She turned to her co-pilot, and tried waking him silently. After a few shoves, she checked his pulse... Sean was alive, but still out cold. Damn... not going to let those two get out of this scot free! She silently declared, undoing her buckles and silently crept up towards the gun rack behind Sean's seat. After unlocking it with the key around her wrist, she yanked up one of the two Azula SMG's set into the rack, and grabbed three of the 45 round capacity magazines, stuffing them inside her jacket before readying and cocking the weapon:

Wreckage of the Nightfall Space Freighter SilverCraftsmgpossible

Armed with the SMG and her pistol on her hip, as well as her stun-knuckle knives, she felt able to take on the two of them; supernatural powers or not. She dropped from the open door, landing softly upon a bolder in the mud, whipping the SMG in both hands towards the assailant's back. "FREEZE!" She exclaimed, feeling the blood from her small head wound run down her face, dripping onto the water's surface or her curves. She sternly looked at the man, her left eye wincing because of the blood. "You two are not going anywhere; you're going to answer for your crimes! Hand over your weapons and come quietly and I won't fill you both with fourty-five 10mm rounds!" she barked, the ammo in the gun rattling as she leveled it at his back.
Akira Yamamoto
Akira Yamamoto
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland Irvine Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:21 am

Akira Yamamoto wrote:Akira's eyes began to flutter, pain and the voices of the highjackers stirring her. She remained still, hearing them exit the vehicle with a splash. Looking up, she could see why. Muddy water ran down the cockpit window, clear sign they hit a swamp or marsh. She turned to her co-pilot, and tried waking him silently. After a few shoves, she checked his pulse... Sean was alive, but still out cold. Damn... not going to let those two get out of this scot free! She silently declared, undoing her buckles and silently crept up towards the gun rack behind Sean's seat. After unlocking it with the key around her wrist, she yanked up one of the two Azula SMG's set into the rack, and grabbed three of the 45 round capacity magazines, stuffing them inside her jacket before readying and cocking the weapon:

Wreckage of the Nightfall Space Freighter SilverCraftsmgpossible

Armed with the SMG and her pistol on her hip, as well as her stun-knuckle knives, she felt able to take on the two of them; supernatural powers or not. She dropped from the open door, landing softly upon a bolder in the mud, whipping the SMG in both hands towards the assailant's back. "FREEZE!" She exclaimed, feeling the blood from her small head wound run down her face, dripping onto the water's surface or her curves. She sternly looked at the man, her left eye wincing because of the blood. "You two are not going anywhere; you're going to answer for your crimes! Hand over your weapons and come quietly and I won't fill you both with fourty-five 10mm rounds!" she barked, the ammo in the gun rattling as she leveled it at his back.

Irvine closed his eyes slowly, making a tight lipped frown. He then, slowly turned around, facing the woman with the sci-fi looking submachine gun. She was bleeding, but she looked not too worse for wear. "See Usagi, they're fine..." he says softly to the unconscious woman in his arms, before sighing heavily. "Look, lady... I didn't kill you or your boyfriend up there, and honestly I'd rather not have to kill an attractive young woman. I will, if there is interference with my client's or my own safety." He says, however he wasn't in a good position to grab the rifle's pistol grip against his hip or the pistol grips of his magnums in his armpit holsters.
Leland Irvine
Leland Irvine
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Akira Yamamoto Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:55 am

"You and your friend are fugitives of the law, are you not? Fleeing ADN intrigue? Not only that, you held Sean and I up by gun point, and your beast-kin friend forced us out of the station, no telling how much damage she did to the base or how many she killed! What ever power she has... its not worth risking it to the society down here. Galiavan has enough problems as it is..." she says keeping her aim firm. "Now... turn over your weapons. I will not ask a third time." she says firmly, finger on the trigger, the safety off and ready to fire. "And these rounds are explosive tip ten millimeters, don't even try running."
Akira Yamamoto
Akira Yamamoto
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Cloudwing Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:21 am

Sean stirred not too long after, his blurry eyes fluttering open, revealing the console before him. "Aki...Aki? Lass?" He calls softly out, turning to the pilot seat, revealing no one was sitting there. Looking about, he saw no one in sight amongst the foggy room. He blinked, before turning to the console and made sure to perform one duty before he'd look for Aki and the others. He undid his belt, and leaned over the console, and then went to power box beneath, re-routing the ship's power to the rescue beacon, before pulling down the radio handset to record a distress signal. "This message will repeat. This is the Nightfall, we've crash landed. Crew... 2 male, 2 female; one of the women is a Rabbit-Beast Kin, everyone else human. Requiring assistance. This message will repeat." He says before letting go, leaning his head back and sighing. His ears still rang like a son of a bitch, making him temporarily deaf, and unaware of the confrontation outside the ship. He needed a few more moments of rest...
Sean Cloudwing
Sean Cloudwing
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:25 am

Leland Irvine wrote:Irvine closed his eyes slowly, making a tight lipped frown. He then, slowly turned around, facing the woman with the sci-fi looking submachine gun. She was bleeding, but she looked not too worse for wear. "See Usagi, they're fine..." he says softly to the unconscious woman in his arms, before sighing heavily. "Look, lady... I didn't kill you or your boyfriend up there, and honestly I'd rather not have to kill an attractive young woman. I will, if there is interference with my client's or my own safety." He says, however he wasn't in a good position to grab the rifle's pistol grip against his hip or the pistol grips of his magnums in his armpit holsters.

Akira Yamamoto wrote:"You and your friend are fugitives of the law, are you not? Fleeing ADN intrigue? Not only that, you held Sean and I up by gun point, and your beast-kin friend forced us out of the station, no telling how much damage she did to the base or how many she killed! What ever power she has... its not worth risking it to the society down here. Galiavan has enough problems as it is..." she says keeping her aim firm. "Now... turn over your weapons. I will not ask a third time." she says firmly, finger on the trigger, the safety off and ready to fire. "And these rounds are explosive tip ten millimeters, don't even try running."

"Fleeing the ADN and abandoning the space colony is the least of their concerns, Human" "Honestly, mortals fighting among themselves while Hell invades their whole planet. Pathetically ironic Well, nobody ever said mortals were smart... They prefer to kill eachother over procedure and decorum rather than help eachother focus. After all, the little demi-god is a key, and the angry woman doesn't even realise it, meanwhile the cold merc simply doesn't realise that they landed in Amaine Forest, where they are better off sticking together than running off with his paycheck." "Should we tell them? Give them a sporting chance then?" "No. They landed in our pond, in the forest our Empress now controls. They are fair game.

The voices ranged from croaky and throaty, to pleasant and harmonious and one could scarecly tell the difference at times. but whomever the visitors were, they were masked by the foul mist rising from the bogs of the swamp.

"Indeed..... You may terminate the mortalsssssss, but keep the Demi-God alive for now. Ssssshe will have much ussssse asssss a power sssssourcccccce, and as a Bargaining Chip once Princcccce Edgar arrivessssss."

That final voice, was grave, and gravelly, like a person who had not spoken in years.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland Irvine Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:39 am

The Merc blinked, his concern switching from the woman with the machine gun to the inhuman voices croaking nearby. "Shh, shhh..." He hushed the woman, looking about. "Can you hear that? Where exactly are we? Is the Amaine forest a bad place? Cuz it sounds like a bad place!" He says adjusting his hold of the lovely rabbit, groping the grip of his gun under his left armpit with his right hand, taking slow, shallow back steps away from both the freighter and the woman as a thick mist began to blow in. This isn't good... we're not alone, and this mist is going to become troublesome soon. I can't wait, I've gotta make a move now or Usagi and I will be sitting ducks! He thought, backing up again, before turning and heading into the mist. Her chances of hitting accurately would be diminished, however, it also meant he was going to be running half-blind. He had good eyes, but visibility here was damn near zero.
Leland Irvine
Leland Irvine
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Akira Yamamoto Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:48 am

Akira blinked, as she was told to be quiet, just barely catching the other voices. Her attention waned, her head looking towards the encroaching mist to her left and behind her. "A-Amaine? We're in the damn 'black forest'? Gods be damned!" she exclaimed, before snapping her head to her right, noticing that the fugitive was running into the damned mist! "Fool! Get back! The Amaine is a cursed woodland! Not many venture through it make it out alive!" she called out, feeling cold sweat drip down the side of her face, down her neck and around the curve of her left breast. She griped the SMG in both hands with a tighter grip, she'd have to jump and climb back into the ship, raise the rescue beacon and wake Sean up.
Akira Yamamoto
Akira Yamamoto
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:55 am

Leland Irvine wrote:The Merc blinked, his concern switching from the woman with the machine gun to the inhuman voices croaking nearby. "Shh, shhh..." He hushed the woman, looking about. "Can you hear that? Where exactly are we? Is the Amaine forest a bad place? Cuz it sounds like a bad place!" He says adjusting his hold of the lovely rabbit, groping the grip of his gun under his left armpit with his right hand, taking slow, shallow back steps away from both the freighter and the woman as a thick mist began to blow in. This isn't good... we're not alone, and this mist is going to become troublesome soon. I can't wait, I've gotta make a move now or Usagi and I will be sitting ducks! He thought, backing up again, before turning and heading into the mist. Her chances of hitting accurately would be diminished, however, it also meant he was going to be running half-blind. He had good eyes, but visibility here was damn near zero.

"Crecius, retrieve him will you?" came one of the voices from the fog, and the sound of several small splashes could be heard, tracking right through the mist towards the fleeing Leland's diminishing shadow.

Akira Yamamoto wrote:Akira blinked, as she was told to be quiet, just barely catching the other voices. Her attention waned, her head looking towards the encroaching mist to her left and behind her. "A-Amaine? We're in the damn 'black forest'? Gods be damned!" she exclaimed, before snapping her head to her right, noticing that the fugitive was running into the damned mist! "Fool! Get back! The Amaine is a cursed woodland! Not many venture through it make it out alive!" she called out, feeling cold sweat drip down the side of her face, down her neck and around the curve of her left breast. She griped the SMG in both hands with a tighter grip, she'd have to jump and climb back into the ship, raise the rescue beacon and wake Sean up.

The shadow landed infront of Leland even as Akira spoke her words. The creature was male, muscular, and slightly larger than either leland or Sean. "Hmmm, human not very smart." remarked the creature, before leland could ventillate him with his rifle, the creature crouched low, before standing on his hands, and delivering a powerful double footed thrust kick into Leland's abdomen, sending him careening right back into the ship's hull. He dropped Usagi into the water as he was kicked, landing the rabbit goddess in Crecius' arms.

The renegade frogman retreated and returned to his cheiftain and the wraith. "We have the Primordial."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland Irvine Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:14 am

Irvine's eyes went wide, feeling the wind knocked out of him before feeling sharp, jolting pain run up his spine. He slid into the water, dropping Usagi from the full body shock which stunned him briefly. He watched her go face down in the water, and in his mind went insane with terror. Oh God she's gonna drown! He thought over and over again, his body feeling numb as he reached out for her, as she was yanked by... He blinked again, and before he could register the fact a reddish human-frog hybrid with a long ding-dong hanging from between his hips and that was bigger than him, (in bulk and height not his ding-dong), they were gone. Usagi in his grasp, the creature had leaped back into the fog!

"USAGI!" He shrieked, yanking out the pistol he had clutched earlier with his right hand, leveling it towards the shadow and fired three times into the mist; the .50AE jumping in his hand.
Leland Irvine
Leland Irvine
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Cloudwing Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:39 am

Sean jumped at the sound of gunfire, his eyelids rolling back as he looked about the room again. "Aki?!" He called out, turning his head to see his missing revolver. He grabbed the weapon and quickly holstered it, standing up on the awkward slanted ship as its nose sank deeper in the mud. He made his way to the cabin when he noticed Aki outside. A swamp and mist stretched out around her, and she had one of the sub machineguns. "Aki! What in blazes is going on out there?!" he called out, feeling a desperate need to get into the personal quarters and get the survival kit.
Sean Cloudwing
Sean Cloudwing
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Akira Yamamoto Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:48 am

Aki turned to the hijacker then the large red creature which grabbed the beast-kin before withdrawing into the mist. Unnerved, she set her back towards the ship's hull so she wouldn't get back-attacked. She then heard Sean's voice above her, and glanced up. "Sean! Get the rescue beacon activated! We're in the Amaine!" she exclaimed, before returning her gaze towards the mist. She thought she saw some shapes in the mist, and she decided to fire a few bursts into the thick, encroaching veil of fog quickly seeping its way around the ship and Aki herself.

Brrrrrt-Brrrrrrt-Brrrrrrt!

The loud SMG blared in bursts, rattling in both hands. The explosive tipped rounds tore into the mist which melded with the gun smoke leaving the barrel of her ventilated weapon. "What in the twelve have we gotten ourselves into...?" she asked herself, feeling nervous. The side of her weapon indicated she had about 25 bullets left in the mag, and she had at least three more mags on her, plus her .45 handgun.
Akira Yamamoto
Akira Yamamoto
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:08 am

Leland Irvine wrote:Irvine's eyes went wide, feeling the wind knocked out of him before feeling sharp, jolting pain run up his spine. He slid into the water, dropping Usagi from the full body shock which stunned him briefly. He watched her go face down in the water, and in his mind went insane with terror. Oh God she's gonna drown! He thought over and over again, his body feeling numb as he reached out for her, as she was yanked by... He blinked again, and before he could register the fact a reddish human-frog hybrid with a long ding-dong hanging from between his hips and that was bigger than him, (in bulk and height not his ding-dong), they were gone. Usagi in his grasp, the creature had leaped back into the fog!

"USAGI!" He shrieked, yanking out the pistol he had clutched earlier with his right hand, leveling it towards the shadow and fired three times into the mist; the .50AE jumping in his hand.

The bullets only struck something in the far distance, with a dull dry thud... Wood. The bullets had struck swamp trees.

"Woe betide those who enter Demon Swamp without a prior appointment. Especially mortals like you.... Expendable, delicious, stupid mortals.... Humans are especially tasty this time of year on Galiavan I hear."

"Ah but we dont intend to eat you right away.... Except maybe the old one. He'd taste like old leather boot anyway. Ah, but you twoooooo"

"Young enough for breeding, old enough to make it interesting and last a while."

Sean Cloudwing wrote:Sean jumped at the sound of gunfire, his eyelids rolling back as he looked about the room again. "Aki?!" He called out, turning his head to see his missing revolver. He grabbed the weapon and quickly holstered it, standing up on the awkward slanted ship as its nose sank deeper in the mud. He made his way to the cabin when he noticed Aki outside. A swamp and mist stretched out around her, and she had one of the sub machineguns. "Aki! What in blazes is going on out there?!" he called out, feeling a desperate need to get into the personal quarters and get the survival kit.

Akira Yamamoto wrote:Aki turned to the hijacker then the large red creature which grabbed the beast-kin before withdrawing into the mist. Unnerved, she set her back towards the ship's hull so she wouldn't get back-attacked. She then heard Sean's voice above her, and glanced up. "Sean! Get the rescue beacon activated! We're in the Amaine!" she exclaimed, before returning her gaze towards the mist. She thought she saw some shapes in the mist, and she decided to fire a few bursts into the thick, encroaching veil of fog quickly seeping its way around the ship and Aki herself.

Brrrrrt-Brrrrrrt-Brrrrrrt!

The loud SMG blared in bursts, rattling in both hands. The explosive tipped rounds tore into the mist which melded with the gun smoke leaving the barrel of her ventilated weapon. "What in the twelve have we gotten ourselves into...?" she asked herself, feeling nervous. The side of her weapon indicated she had about 25 bullets left in the mag, and she had at least three more mags on her, plus her .45 handgun.

The last few rounds of Aki's bullet barrage did not strike empty air, or swamp tree bark, but what sounded like cloth.... and metal.

It was at that point part of the fog turned from murky grey, to black smog, and the shadowed faceplate of an ancient helm appeared before them. The inky blackness instead of flesh and eyes was unnerving , then it's armored boots stepped onto the waters surface heavily, but did not sink like the humans did.

"You are all victimssssss now..... Over the passssst month, Amaine Foressssst has been darkened to ssssssuit the needssssss of Hell'ssssss invasssssion. We developed a fortresssssss in Asssssrond.... among other placccccessssss of thisssss world. And in Orbit asssssss you no doubt witnessssssed." explained the Wraith. "It isssssss unfortunate, but you have landed in our territory, and many of our kin do not posssssesssss the sssssself control required when prey fallssssss into their handsssss...
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland Irvine Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:20 am

Irvine slowly stood to his feet, hunched over, looking up. "Oh Jesus..." he recognized the look, the armor. "Just how far do these Ring Wraith rip-offs have a reach?" he gasped, yanking out the other magnum, raising them both, getting ready. "Give me back the woman! You decayed sons of bitches leave her out of this! I have a job to accomplish!" he exclaimed, firing both magnums, but not directly at the wraith. He'd seen movement in the mist, and was focusing on them rather than the wraiths. His...reason for being here, being on Galiavan was because of one of them. Blew up my Goddamn factory, skewered poor Alois, fucking paralyzed me from the legs down... I remember the heat as I sacrificed myself, the thing was still able to stand!

"You hear me you undead bastard! You release that rabbit-girl, now!" he demanded.
Leland Irvine
Leland Irvine
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Cloudwing Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:32 am

Upon hearing 'Amaine', Sean flinched. "I already have! Get ya arse back in here!" He ordered rushing to the back, into his cabin and slid onto his knees, yanking out the survival kit. He unlocked the case, and opened the lid, revealing a long gun strapped to the top of the case. Undstrapping it, he pulls out the weapon, attaches the dot scope, and slides one of the several loaded 7.62 x51mm magazines into the mag well. Cocking the weapon, he readies his old DarkSEED Rifle and returns towards the main room and the open doorway with his DarkSEED Assassin in hand:

Wreckage of the Nightfall Space Freighter DarkSEED%20Assassin

He got to one knee, shouldering the gun and looked with the dot-scope at the black figure which appeared from the mist; beyond that he saw several other creatures in the mist. "Hazoria, Freyd...protect us." He said nervously, at least counting twenty dark shapes of various sizes roaming out there. Staying inside the ship, well deep inside, he began to take pot shots with the semi-auto rifle at the moving shapes in the mist.

KA-BANG! KA-BANG! KA-BANG!

The loud gunshots echoed throughout the partially sinking shuttle, the large calibre rounds cutting through the mist, at the shifting movement.
Sean Cloudwing
Sean Cloudwing
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Akira Yamamoto Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:41 am

Akira leveled her automatic weapon at the new arrival, unnerved by the creature's appearance, but it wasn't something completely out of the realm of fantasy in Galiavan to happen. "Like hell, I am. Do what you will with that son of a bitch, but my partner and I have nothing to do with this!" She exclaimed, hearing Sean's rifle explode to life above her.
Akira Yamamoto
Akira Yamamoto
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:52 am

"How quickly mortalssssss turn on eachother when they believe they will gain an advantage. Even if only a phyrric one. Undersssstand thisssss Akira Yamamoto - All mortalssssss on Galiavan have everything to do with thissssss." With those words, the Wraith disappeared back into the mist.

"I have what I came for. Galateia, disssssposssssse of them assssss you ssssee fit."

"Very well, take the rabbit woman. We have two breeders and a freebie snack. Good deal."

The shots rang out among the group, the laughter and teasing circled the shuttle like mirages. Only the faintest of shadows on the edge of visibility, circling way too fast to be tracked normally.

Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down