Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Island Center, Mountaintop caves

+2
Yume McKelly
Darkstorm Zero
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Island Center, Mountaintop caves - Page 2 Empty Re: Island Center, Mountaintop caves

Post  Nefei Moone Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:17 pm

Jynx wrote:
Darkstorm Zero wrote:Dandella smiled as she did a pirouette, deftly balancing on a skull on the ground.

"Nah, I aint worried. Whats a lesser Sundered one gonna do except give my inner stomach a nice massage, from the inside? And speaking of inside." she smiled more widely before opening her fanged maw wide. Her sharp cyan blue fangs elongated and jaw distended, revealing the saliva slick, pulsating purple/pink flesh of her maw.

Island Center, Mountaintop caves - Page 2 Y8mQyoz

Then, she seemed to regurgitate something. It looked like the top of someone's head, a tuft of slick dark auburn hair was rising, before Yume's head and face appeared in the back of Dandella's throat, framed by the slick pulsing walls of the Demoness's esophagus, held from entering her mouth by the tonsils, uvula, and the bed of her tongue. Yume's face was one of restless sleep. She was unconscious, and slick with Dandela's saliva and throat slime, but she does not appear to have been digested, or burned by stomach acids.

"I've been keeping her, alive and intact, in my Limbo. If this leland wishes to fight me for his daughter, he's welcome to try. Maybe I'll give Yume some siblings with him she never expects?" Strong mortals are rare afterall, and as our Empress demonstrated, half mortals can be very powerful demons indeed."

Making the 'shocked' expression of a kabuki actor, the creature then gasped! "You intend to mate with a mortal?! Eaaarg... urrrp....!" the creature held its jaws, as a large bulge rolled up its scales, up its neck, and unable to contain the pressure, spewed what looked like bluish-purple goo all across the floor of the cavern! Vomiting, also brought Nefei back from her internal exile, as she sat on the floor, legs spread, dripping head to toe with the purple-bloo goo.

Nefei stood there, legs spread, arms out, and hands clasped around what looked like... cotton candy? She blinked up at the pair, covered in the bluish purple slime, and was chewing on it. "Hey... what day is it? It still monday?" She asked, albeit muffled, from her chewing before swallowing. "Its a damn circus in there! I felt like I've been gone for a week!" She explained, as Jynx's stomach had a... very unique sense of time within. It wasn't her first time inside the serpent, hell, its where she and Dandy used to have fun torturing the souls of those Jynx devoured! She noticed the kid jutting from Dandy's mouth, and raised a brow. "Who's the brat? Wait, that Yume?" she asked, again, albeit muffled from her chewing of soul weaved cotton candy.
Nefei Moone
Nefei Moone
Private
Private

Darkstorm Zero and Jynx like this post

Back to top Go down

Island Center, Mountaintop caves - Page 2 Empty Re: Island Center, Mountaintop caves

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:38 pm

Jynx wrote:Making the 'shocked' expression of a kabuki actor, the creature then gasped! "You intend to mate with a mortal?! Eaaarg... urrrp....!" the creature held its jaws, as a large bulge rolled up its scales, up its neck, and unable to contain the pressure, spewed what looked like bluish-purple goo all across the floor of the cavern! Vomiting, also brought Nefei back from her internal exile, as she sat on the floor, legs spread, dripping head to toe with the purple-bloo goo.

Dandella seemingly smiled around Yume's face, making her maw distorted and demented looking even as Echo emerged from the depths of the gagging serpent. So Dandy raised her finger as of to say 'One moment.'

Nefei Moone wrote:Nefei stood there, legs spread, arms out, and hands clasped around what looked like... cotton candy? She blinked up at the pair, covered in the bluish purple slime, and was chewing on it. "Hey... what day is it? It still monday?" She asked, albeit muffled, from her chewing before swallowing. "Its a damn circus in there! I felt like I've been gone for a week!" She explained, as Jynx's stomach had a... very unique sense of time within. It wasn't her first time inside the serpent, hell, its where she and Dandy used to have fun torturing the souls of those Jynx devoured! She noticed the kid jutting from Dandy's mouth, and raised a brow. "Who's the brat? Wait, that Yume?" she asked, again, albeit muffled from her chewing of soul weaved cotton candy.

When Echo asked who it was in her maw, Dandella nodded in the affirmative that it was Yume, before she rolled her tongue back and swallowed deeply, with an audible gulp, the swell in her neck temporarily expanded with the shape of the girl's face visible on the front of her throat momentarily, before it disappeared below the collarbone, sending Yume back into her Limbo.

The jaws clicked back into their normal position, she smirked again, this time looking at Jynx. "Don't knock it till ya try it! I mean most of the males back home are SO boring! They all like missionary, and try to take over the whole thing every time. no offense there Jynx. Mortals at least, you can mold and have it your way. No muss no fuss. Plus, they make excellent after sex snacks and eggsacs!" Dandella replied, with her cheeks pink with the thought.

"And even better, the really strong ones? Those that make good material? You can KEEP those, And they can't do anything but what you want for as long as you want."

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Jynx and Nefei Moone like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Nefei Moone Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:57 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Jynx wrote:Making the 'shocked' expression of a kabuki actor, the creature then gasped! "You intend to mate with a mortal?! Eaaarg... urrrp....!" the creature held its jaws, as a large bulge rolled up its scales, up its neck, and unable to contain the pressure, spewed what looked like bluish-purple goo all across the floor of the cavern! Vomiting, also brought Nefei back from her internal exile, as she sat on the floor, legs spread, dripping head to toe with the purple-bloo goo.

Dandella seemingly smiled around Yume's face, making her maw distorted and demented looking even as Echo emerged from the depths of the gagging serpent. So Dandy raised her finger as of to say 'One moment.'

Nefei Moone wrote:Nefei stood there, legs spread, arms out, and hands clasped around what looked like... cotton candy? She blinked up at the pair, covered in the bluish purple slime, and was chewing on it. "Hey... what day is it? It still monday?" She asked, albeit muffled, from her chewing before swallowing. "Its a damn circus in there! I felt like I've been gone for a week!" She explained, as Jynx's stomach had a... very unique sense of time within. It wasn't her first time inside the serpent, hell, its where she and Dandy used to have fun torturing the souls of those Jynx devoured! She noticed the kid jutting from Dandy's mouth, and raised a brow. "Who's the brat? Wait, that Yume?" she asked, again, albeit muffled from her chewing of soul weaved cotton candy.

When Echo asked who it was in her maw, Dandella nodded in the affirmative that it was Yume, before she rolled her tongue back and swallowed deeply, with an audible gulp, the swell in her neck temporarily expanded with the shape of the girl's face visible on the front of her throat momentarily, before it disappeared below the collarbone, sending Yume back into her Limbo.

The jaws clicked back into their normal position, she smirked again, this time looking at Jynx. "Don't knock it till ya try it sistah! I mean most of the males back home are SO boring! They all like missionary, and try to take over the whole thing every time. Mortals at least, you can mold and have it your way. no muss no fuss. Plus, they make excellent after sex snacks and eggsacs!" Dandella replied, with her cheeks pink with the thought.

"And even better, the really strong ones? Those that make good material? You can KEEP those, And they can't do anything but what you want for as long as you want."

"We talkin' about mortals now? Hell yeah, I got my eye on one right now! Well, sorta, not really fully mortal. Half Neko Half Leprechaun I think. Rumors from other demonesses I've encountered is that he's supposed to be VERY good in the sack! Hehehe~" Blushed the demonic muse with a purple-pink hue. "I should see how that bastard's doing, I still haven't worked myself the courage to lure him into my bosom~" She squirmed, closing her mismatched eyes, dropping the cotton candy which burst into blue fire as they hit the ground, the sound of screams lifting with it as she brought her arms across her plush, oily body thanks to Jynx's slime, and began squishing her breasts together with her crossed arms, sliding her hands up and down her sexy body as if trying to contain her sexual heat from escaping! She sat on her knees, moaning as she thought of luring him, having her way and giving him dark inspiration. In a way, she was worse than a typical succubus, as Nefei was a corrupted muse, who got double the pleasure and energy from slowly draining the objects of her affection~ Heard of Van Goh? Now you know why he went and chopped his ear off~

"Ahhhh~<3" She moaned, her huge breasts bobbing like buoys as her periwinkle and shocking violet colored wings sprouted from her back like raven's feathers as she 'climaxed' on the idea!
Nefei Moone
Nefei Moone
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Jynx Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:58 am

Jynx blinked all sixs of their eyes, including the ones in their palm as the girls had their fun. "...are you both through?" The beast grimaced, slithering over to a long slab of rock perfect for use as a table, before yanking out an ancient-ish, map of the planet. "Hmm... you know? A thought occurred to me... maybe we should make our own group, yes? One not necessarily against the Empress of Hell, but... in case things don't work out for her, we're still our own thing, you know...?" Jynx hummed, before turning to the women. "You know, Fuyunaga Gotou could be an asset to us. Though I believe he's been sealed inside a rock the last 9 or so years-" they began, as Jynx could imagine the sealed oni screaming at another pigeon shitting on his rock. Snickering the beast shrugged. "In either case, it could be funny seeing what kind of fun hell we can reap over Beijio!"
Jynx
Jynx
Recruit
Recruit

Darkstorm Zero and Nefei Moone like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Nefei Moone Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:15 am

Jynx wrote:Jynx blinked all sixs of their eyes, including the ones in their palm as the girls had their fun. "...are you both through?" The beast grimaced, slithering over to a long slab of rock perfect for use as a table, before yanking out an ancient-ish, map of the planet. "Hmm... you know? A thought occurred to me... maybe we should make our own group, yes? One not necessarily against the Empress of Hell, but... in case things don't work out for her, we're still our own thing, you know...?" Jynx hummed, before turning to the women. "You know, Fuyunaga Gotou could be an asset to us. Though I believe he's been sealed inside a rock the last 9 or so years-" they began, as Jynx could imagine the sealed oni screaming at another pigeon shitting on his rock. Snickering the beast shrugged. "In either case, it could be funny seeing what kind of fun hell we can reap over Beijio!"

Nefei stopped abruptly, an audible record scratch (thanks to Dandy), echoing around the cavern. "Woah, woah woah, you mean that perverted panty thief? Why? Ew, gross. No, he got what he deserved let blue boy be blue balled for a proper century or three for all I care!" She said with a visible shiver down her spine, her wings exploading into a million feathers that poofed into purple-blue flame at the mere thought of helping that yokai from his entombment! "The hell you'd even suggest that creep?" she grimaced.
Nefei Moone
Nefei Moone
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:21 am

Nefei Moone wrote:"We talkin' about mortals now? Hell yeah, I got my eye on one right now! Well, sorta, not really fully mortal. Half Neko Half Leprechaun I think. Rumors from other demonesses I've encountered is that he's supposed to be VERY good in the sack! Hehehe~" Blushed the demonic muse with a purple-pink hue. "I should see how that bastard's doing, I still haven't worked myself the courage to lure him into my bosom~" She squirmed, closing her mismatched eyes, dropping the cotton candy which burst into blue fire as they hit the ground, the sound of screams lifting with it as she brought her arms across her plush, oily body thanks to Jynx's slime, and began squishing her breasts together with her crossed arms, sliding her hands up and down her sexy body as if trying to contain her sexual heat from escaping! She sat on her knees, moaning as she thought of luring him, having her way and giving him dark inspiration. In a way, she was worse than a typical succubus, as Nefei was a corrupted muse, who got double the pleasure and energy from slowly draining the objects of her affection~ Heard of Van Goh? Now you know why he went and chopped his ear off~

"Ahhhh~<3" She moaned, her huge breasts bobbing like buoys as her periwinkle and shocking violet colored wings sprouted from her back like raven's feathers as she 'climaxed' on the idea!

Dandella watched with a small smile and acocked eyebrow, before she started laughing maniacally as Nefei came in her short shorts.

"Oh by Lucifer's halo, you came at the very thought of him? He MUST be good. You got goosebumps Echo! HAHAHAHAAA!"

Jynx wrote:Jynx blinked all sixs of their eyes, including the ones in their palm as the girls had their fun. "...are you both through?" The beast grimaced, slithering over to a long slab of rock perfect for use as a table, before yanking out an ancient-ish, map of the planet. "Hmm... you know? A thought occurred to me... maybe we should make our own group, yes? One not necessarily against the Empress of Hell, but... in case things don't work out for her, we're still our own thing, you know...?" Jynx hummed, before turning to the women. "You know, Fuyunaga Gotou could be an asset to us. Though I believe he's been sealed inside a rock the last 9 or so years-" they began, as Jynx could imagine the sealed oni screaming at another pigeon shitting on his rock. Snickering the beast shrugged. "In either case, it could be funny seeing what kind of fun hell we can reap over Beijio!"

At this, Dandella stopped giggling and took a thinking pose in an instant. "Hm, form our own tribe? I mean I'm loyal to the Empress, but you are not wrong. Empress Alexastria now has a time limit. She will fade soon, and then her son, Edward, becomes Emperor. I'm not too sure how I feel about that, especially given he has taken up his mother's old sword from the High Heavens. Then there's the not so little matter of Verial to deal with. The Void Dragon has awoken, and that means big trouble for everyone. I was there, when he first started to destroy everything... That was not a joyous time. Even for a lover of chaos as I am now. That being said, I think Varun has chosen a poor time to launch a rebellion, What with Verial now here and laying waste, I think he'll be crushed between the Void Dragon and the other gathering forces before long."

The demented clown paced back and forth as she continued. "Still, if we are to create our own tribe, for safety's sake, we will need some more members to help found it. And we'll need to breed too, to build our numbers and establish ourselves. We also need a territory of our own. This island is not big enough for a Demon Tribe on it's own, I don't even know if this planet will still be here come winter, so we'll need ships for the lessers to move about in space and dimensions as well..." she mused, her age and strategic thinking were showing through the usual insanity, She was no idiot or fool, despite appearances and mannerisms.

Nefei Moone wrote:Nefei stopped abruptly, an audible record scratch (thanks to Dandy), echoing around the cavern. "Woah, woah woah, you mean that perverted panty thief? Why? Ew, gross. No, he got what he deserved let blue boy be blue balled for a proper century or three for all I care!" She said with a visible shiver down her spine, her wings exploading into a million feathers that poofed into purple-blue flame at the mere thought of helping that yokai from his entombment! "The hell you'd even suggest that creep?" she grimaced.

At that, Dandella smiled again. "Probably because, despite his perversions, Gotou is actually quite powerful for a Sundered Oni. And, his perversion makes him.. easily manipulated and malleable, if the right kind of bait is laid before him."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jynx Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:32 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Nefei Moone wrote:Nefei stopped abruptly, an audible record scratch (thanks to Dandy), echoing around the cavern. "Woah, woah woah, you mean that perverted panty thief? Why? Ew, gross. No, he got what he deserved let blue boy be blue balled for a proper century or three for all I care!" She said with a visible shiver down her spine, her wings exploading into a million feathers that poofed into purple-blue flame at the mere thought of helping that yokai from his entombment! "The hell you'd even suggest that creep?" she grimaced.

At that, Dandella smiled again. "Probably because, despite his perversions, Gotou is actually quite powerful for a Sundered Oni. And, his perversion makes him.. easily manipulated and malleable, if the right kind of bait is laid before him."

The large serpent snickered. "Heh heh heh, Nefei's just stuck on the fact he annoys her! Aside from his long dead priestess rival, he's absolutely smitten with Nefei- which makes him doubly more easy to manipulate!" Beamed the serpent who raised their hand to clap Dandella's. "Besides, as Dandelion suggests, Fuyunaga is immune to all but the most calculated and scrutinized holy objects and weapons used by both Hazorian Executioners and Beijionese Priests; the slightest of mistakes on a sutra, or the required blessings to turn an object holy misspoken, and he is completely unphazed. Yes, he does come off as a giant HIMBO, but that limited brain pan of his will work wonders to our own cause~" Snickered the beast.

"Oh, right! Dandy, you have a cult that worships you in Beijio if I recall. You have your own 'snackrifice', right?" Jynx further inquired.
Jynx
Jynx
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Nefei Moone Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:43 am

Nefei huddled into a ball, knees to her plush tits, her hands at the sides of her head as she looked irritated. Her eyes heavily lidded, her fingers pulling her pretty face down as she relived the nightmares in her head. "...bastard is retarded, no worse- he's brain dead! He's obnoxious, conceited, doesn't understand the word 'no' and I molt at the thought of him trying to steal my blasted panties! By the 9 cycles I will force feed myself to a Hell Hound before I ever partner up with Blue Boy! Leave me out of it! The thought of sharing the same space with him gives me the wrong kind of goosebumps!" she shivered. He was that guy you regretted, the one you led on a little too hard, and then have to pay the price for. "Nnngh..!" Nefei reeled at the thought!
Nefei Moone
Nefei Moone
Private
Private

Darkstorm Zero likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:53 am

Jynx wrote:The large serpent snickered. "Heh heh heh, Nefei's just stuck on the fact he annoys her! Aside from his long dead priestess rival, he's absolutely smitten with Nefei- which makes him doubly more easy to manipulate!" Beamed the serpent who raised their hand to clap Dandella's. "Besides, as Dandelion suggests, Fuyunaga is immune to all but the most calculated and scrutinized holy objects and weapons used by both Hazorian Executioners and Beijionese Priests; the slightest of mistakes on a sutra, or the required blessings to turn an object holy misspoken, and he is completely unphazed. Yes, he does come off as a giant HIMBO, but that limited brain pan of his will work wonders to our own cause~" Snickered the beast.

"Oh, right! Dandy, you have a cult that worships you in Beijio if I recall. You have your own 'snackrifice', right?" Jynx further inquired.

Dandella put her index finger on her cheek in thought again. "I guess my presence has spawned a great many cults and fanclubs on many worlds. I don't know of one specifically in beijio tho. Been too busy munching on souls here." she said finally, before she looked back at Jynx. "What did you have in mind?"

Nefei Moone wrote:Nefei huddled into a ball, knees to her plush tits, her hands at the sides of her head as she looked irritated. Her eyes heavily lidded, her fingers pulling her pretty face down as she relived the nightmares in her head. "...bastard is retarded, no worse- he's brain dead! He's obnoxious, conceited, doesn't understand the word 'no' and I molt at the thought of him trying to steal my blasted panties! By the 9 cycles I will force feed myself to a Hell Hound before I ever partner up with Blue Boy! Leave me out of it! The thought of sharing the same space with him gives me the wrong kind of goosebumps!" she shivered. He was that guy you regretted, the one you led on a little too hard, and then have to pay the price for. "Nnngh..!" Nefei reeled at the thought!

Dandella looked at Nefei with slight shock and sadness, a frown forming as she walked over and hugged her close. "There there little Nefiii, You don't have to partner up with him if you don't want to. But, if you want, I can teach you some very... fitting ways to punish an overambitious little oni if you like. Ways that certainly may make him think he's going to heaven at first, but in reality, you can punish him in ways that will turn his desire into FEAR if he misbehaves" Dandella offered, the gears of her demented mind spinning in thinking of ways to control Gotou, or punish him if he oversteps. Her smile brightened, and her eyes lit up like insane sparks.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jynx Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:04 am

Jynx smirked. "I've not had any love for Beijio since the time of the Dragon Emperor... who I feel is still alive. She'd be of use to us, but I feel she's probably 'forgotten herself' as well. In either case, I feel like reaping hell in Beijio could be a fun misdirection for many of the major parties involved in the 'wider angle' so to speak~" The serpent remarked, tapping on the picture of Beijio on the map. "I would suggest we free the Big Blue Himbo, and have him remove the empress; kidnap, kill, what have you it doesn't matter. Given her only brat is still a suspect to the murder of his father, the Emperor and he's been on the run for the past five years, the Beijionese will devolve back to their feuding states again, and without their Lightning Beast it should be a piece of cake~"

As they watched Dandy hug Nefei, Jynx waved its clawed hand. "Bah! She's just overreacting! You reap what you sow, you know~" Chimed the serpent with a giggle.
Jynx
Jynx
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Nefei Moone Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:46 am

Nefei sighed. "The big blue troll urks me to no end...!" Nefei sobbed, before Jynx's chastizing remark made her spit elemental lightning at the serpent! "SHUT IT WORM!" She hissed, bearing her double fangs and then drooping her head, sighing. "Ugh..." she then stood up, patted Dandy's arm and shook her head. "I know what you're suggesting, but I feel like it play into his delusions... Nah, just count me out of this Beijio business altogether. I'm gonna instead go over to Danton City which is under an evacuation order given the proximity of the Asrond tower, but there are many left there who want to stay in spite the danger. So, I figure I may as well have a look about in-cog-nito like~"

Island Center, Mountaintop caves - Page 2 Echo

Echo snapped her fingers, and briefly changed her appearance:

Island Center, Mountaintop caves - Page 2 Original_drawn_by_nia_nia4294__e4a5d883f600474b265630a53a047676

Before returning to normal:

"...my ideal mate for this breeding business is in the city after all~" she purred playfully.
Nefei Moone
Nefei Moone
Private
Private

Darkstorm Zero likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:03 am

Jynx wrote:Jynx smirked. "I've not had any love for Beijio since the time of the Dragon Emperor... who I feel is still alive. She'd be of use to us, but I feel she's probably 'forgotten herself' as well. In either case, I feel like reaping hell in Beijio could be a fun misdirection for many of the major parties involved in the 'wider angle' so to speak~" The serpent remarked, tapping on the picture of Beijio on the map. "I would suggest we free the Big Blue Himbo, and have him remove the empress; kidnap, kill, what have you it doesn't matter. Given her only brat is still a suspect to the murder of his father, the Emperor and he's been on the run for the past five years, the Beijionese will devolve back to their feuding states again, and without their Lightning Beast it should be a piece of cake~"

As they watched Dandy hug Nefei, Jynx waved its clawed hand. "Bah! She's just overreacting! You reap what you sow, you know~" Chimed the serpent with a giggle.

Nefei Moone wrote:Nefei sighed. "The big blue troll urks me to no end...!" Nefei sobbed, before Jynx's chastizing remark made her spit elemental lightning at the serpent! "SHUT IT WORM!" She hissed, bearing her double fangs and then drooping her head, sighing. "Ugh..." she then stood up, patted Dandy's arm and shook her head. "I know what you're suggesting, but I feel like it play into his delusions... Nah, just count me out of this Beijio business altogether. I'm gonna instead go over to Danton City which is under an evacuation order given the proximity of the Asrond tower, but there are many left there who want to stay in spite the danger. So, I figure I may as well have a look about in-cog-nito like~"

Echo snapped her fingers, and briefly changed her appearance:

Island Center, Mountaintop caves - Page 2 Original_drawn_by_nia_nia4294__e4a5d883f600474b265630a53a047676

Before returning to normal:

"...my ideal mate for this breeding business is in the city after all~" she purred playfully.

Dandella looked between the two, before shrugging her shoulders.

"Eh, it's not the first time I've weaved two webs at the same time." she said. "Alright then, here's what we'll do. Half of me, metaphorically speaking, will go with Jynx to Beijio, the other half will go with Echo to Danton. Oh, and jynx, if we do decide to free Goton from his little stone shrine, I want to make it clear, he's YOUR responsibility. If he starts getting randy, you'll be the one to have to deal with him, because if I have to do it, he might not enjoy the punishment... or come back from it at all."

With that said, in a flash of pink and blue light, Dandella split herself into a a pair of human looking women, twins. Both dressed in bunny waitress outfits, one red haired, one blue haired, with identical twin bun hairstyles.

Island Center, Mountaintop caves - Page 2 ZL66YcC

The blue haired one seemed almost painfully shy, while the red haired one seemed positively boisterous.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Nefei Moone likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2