Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woodland Trail

2 posters

Go down

Woodland Trail Empty Woodland Trail

Post  Hijiko Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:12 pm

Hijiko is leaning against the rough trunk of a redwood tree, half hidden in the shade of the massive trunk. She was thumbing through the phone held out before her, her large golden eyes fixated upon its surface. Her tails snaked and swayed behind her like fuzzy silver snakes, each having a mind of their own and moving in various patterns. Her large ears twitched, keeping her alert of any passing individuals. "Yawn... so boring." she mopes, her right leg extended, and her left bent with her left heel upon base of the tree trunk. She is wearing rather... revealing attire. A form fitting pair of spats, high up on her thighs, with a pair of black straps which hung high off her hips. A powder blue button down, lacking sleeves, hung around her neck, the two buttons which affixed the cloth left the shirt to be open in a ' ^ ' shape, showing off her toned torso and most of her breasts! The black tie which was snuggled between both of her large, bouncy breasts jutted from her lower cleavage, the triangle gold colored tip tapped at her upper naval line. Her triangular shaped lenses reflecting the light of her mobile phone. Black gloves that extended from her upper arm down to her hands, with the fingers cut save her middle fingers allowed her to show off her delicate digits, and the pain staking manicure with light pink polish applied to the long, sharp claws.

She tapped at the screen, flipping through various pages on the net, finding nothing of interest upon them. "War, war, war... half off sardines at Breland Fish Market, war, turmoil, bloodshed.... boring." She yawns, her otherwise refined tone of voice was listless and moan like now. If she, on the other hand, was causing some ruckus... that be different.
Hijiko
Hijiko
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Woodland Trail Empty Re: Woodland Trail

Post  Tearok Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:40 pm

The kitsune would soon feel something fuzzy rubbing against her ankle:

Woodland Trail Giphy

The little hog piglet was friendly, oddly enough, and was rubbing its neck, and side of its body against the fox woman as if asking for attention. He was still young, separated from its family after there had been loud booming noises. It was scared, but felt somewhat drawn to the fox woman when he spotted her. Probably because she smelled of the forest, unlike the others who made the loud noises earlier. He softly oinked contentedly.

Tearok
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Hijiko Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:47 pm

Hijiko paused, removing her eyes from the small screen to the adorable wild piglet rubbing against her ankles and shin. She smirked, slipping the phone into the folds of her cleavage, where it seemingly vanished upon removing her hand. "Well now," she began, crossing her arms and stared down at the creature. "can't say I've ever caught the attention of a fuzzy boar before. Did you get lost?" she giggled, and before it had the chance to escape, one of her snaking tails snatched the piglet! Strong, yet delicate, the tail raised her so she may scoop the beast in her arms, in spite of protests. She hugged the creature tight against her soft bosom and rubbed at its little pot belly.
Hijiko
Hijiko
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Tearok Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:54 pm

The little creature was at first, alarmed by the snatching tail! He squealed loudly and in fear as he was raised, thinking it may be the end for him when he was instead now plush against warmth and squeezed lightly by the kitsune's embrace. He calmed down some, his little legs pedaling as she rubbed his belly, rubbing his nuzzle between her cleavage affectionately as she petted him.

It was then, the hunters who had found the wild boar den stumbled into the trail, upon hearing their missing bounty squeal. The three men, two with guns and the other with a bow stood before the kitsune now, perplexed by her appearance and of the hoglet she was holding. They were also... surprised by her general lack of modesty and clothing, and it was hard not to notice the small creature buried into her rather prominent chest. "Oh... evening Miss!" one called out to her. "You have to be careful, hunters in this area. You don't want a stray bullet or arrow to strike ya. Lucky that." he chuckled, before pointing at the creature. "Ah, make yourself a friend? That couldn't be the one you missed Rafe, was it?" He asked the companion with the bow. While the humans conversed, the little boar began to shiver! The voices were familiar, and they were the ones who made the loud noises which had scared him off in the first place!

Tearok
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Hijiko Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:02 pm

Tearok wrote:The little creature was at first, alarmed by the snatching tail! He squealed loudly and in fear as he was raised, thinking it may be the end for him when he was instead now plush against warmth and squeezed lightly by the kitsune's embrace. He calmed down some, his little legs pedaling as she rubbed his belly, rubbing his nuzzle between her cleavage affectionately as she petted him.

It was then, the hunters who had found the wild boar den stumbled into the trail, upon hearing their missing bounty squeal. The three men, two with guns and the other with a bow stood before the kitsune now, perplexed by her appearance and of the hoglet she was holding. They were also... surprised by her general lack of modesty and clothing, and it was hard not to notice the small creature buried into her rather prominent chest. "Oh... evening Miss!" one called out to her. "You have to be careful, hunters in this area. You don't want a stray bullet or arrow to strike ya. Lucky that." he chuckled, before pointing at the creature. "Ah, make yourself a friend? That couldn't be the one you missed Rafe, was it?" He asked the companion with the bow. While the humans conversed, the little boar began to shiver! The voices were familiar, and they were the ones who made the loud noises which had scared him off in the first place!

"Hmhm... you're an affectionate one." Hijiko giggled, stroking its coarse fur... feeling a slight scratch mark which would have been proportionate with an arrow's graze. Her ears twitched, upon the arrival of the three men, a fourth was further out, dragging something heavy... something which smelled of hog blood. Oh dear. Poor little guy's family no doubt... She thought, somewhat saddened. It was the circle of life though, she knew that it was unavoidable. She glances up at the hunters, smiling. "Good day, sir. Oh, no need to worry about me. I'm sure fox season doesn't start for some time~" She jests, her ears twitching again. She could feel the poor creature between her breasts struggle, causing her breasts to flop a little, nipples slipping here and there, but she did not care. She observed the humans who scared her little piglet, the three seemed honest enough folk but... her appetite to appease her boredom was becoming... dark.

"So you boys hunt often, yes?" she asked diminutively, raising a brow and a mischievous smile, her ears fully centered on them and her tails began to snake wildly!
Hijiko
Hijiko
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Tearok Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:05 pm

The three men couldn't help but notice, and quickly pretend not to notice, the woman's breasts exposing themselves for a moment or two as the hog between her bosom began to show fear. The lead male who had done the talking half looked away as she brought up her question, while Rafe and Morison chuckled at her 'fox hunting' comment. "Aye, I say we've hunted since we been young'ns..." he replied, shotgun resting on his shoulder in a safe position. He then turned to face her. "Why you ask?"

Tearok
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Hijiko Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:08 pm

"No need to be shy boys," she giggled, before replying back to the lead male. "Oh, I was simply curious. You must have seen quite a lot then in these woods. Have you ever went hunting before and found yourselves the hunted?" She asked, her golden eyes flashing with mischievous light.
Hijiko
Hijiko
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Tearok Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:13 pm

To this, the three began to feel somewhat uncomfortable. "Uh... that was a little dark. I think, we may just take our leave, but seriously I'd keep an eye out for any hunters, Miss." They were about to leave, when the fourth one, a younger man, was now in view, on the verge of passing out! "Gods Daren, why you make me carry this sack of shit...!" he complained, more by the immense weight of the wild hog corpses they had slain. He only just noticed the kitsune after dropping the bloody net. "Oh, crap!" He exclaimed, trying to obscure the view of the dead creatures as to not gross the woman out, laughing nervously.

The piglet in Hijiko's arms squealed loudly at the sight and scent of its bloodied family! It wiggled and writhed in her arms, as fear and sorrow consumed the simple creature!

Tearok
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Hijiko Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:17 pm

Tearok wrote:To this, the three began to feel somewhat uncomfortable. "Uh... that was a little dark. I think, we may just take our leave, but seriously I'd keep an eye out for any hunters, Miss." They were about to leave, when the fourth one, a younger man, was now in view, on the verge of passing out! "Gods Daren, why you make me carry this sack of shit...!" he complained, more by the immense weight of the wild hog corpses they had slain. He only just noticed the kitsune after dropping the bloody net. "Oh, crap!" He exclaimed, trying to obscure the view of the dead creatures as to not gross the woman out, laughing nervously.

The piglet in Hijiko's arms squealed loudly at the sight and scent of its bloodied family! It wiggled and writhed in her arms, as fear and sorrow consumed the simple creature!  

The small creature in her arms began to act up upon the sight of its slaughtered family with the presence of the fourth mortal. Hijiko smiled, almost sinisterly. "Oh? But you only just arrived... and I am so terribly bored. I have an idea... show me your hunting skills, and I'll reward you with something only my kind may provide; plus some benefits." she winked. "Fail, and well, you get nothing. Oh and I won't cheat you, that wouldn't be thrilling after all." She explained, stroking the fur of the creature to try and calm it down... for now.
Hijiko
Hijiko
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Tearok Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:24 pm

Hijiko wrote:
Tearok wrote:To this, the three began to feel somewhat uncomfortable. "Uh... that was a little dark. I think, we may just take our leave, but seriously I'd keep an eye out for any hunters, Miss." They were about to leave, when the fourth one, a younger man, was now in view, on the verge of passing out! "Gods Daren, why you make me carry this sack of shit...!" he complained, more by the immense weight of the wild hog corpses they had slain. He only just noticed the kitsune after dropping the bloody net. "Oh, crap!" He exclaimed, trying to obscure the view of the dead creatures as to not gross the woman out, laughing nervously.

The small creature in her arms began to act up upon the sight of its slaughtered family with the presence of the fourth mortal. Hijiko smiled, almost sinisterly. "Oh? But you only just arrived... and I am so terribly bored. I have an idea... show me your hunting skills, and I'll reward you with something only my kind may provide; plus some benefits." she winked. "Fail, and well, you get nothing. Oh and I won't cheat you, that wouldn't be thrilling after all." She explained, stroking the fur of the creature to try and calm it down... for now.

The four men turned to her with raised brows. Daren, the leader of the group was married, but the other three were probably blinded by her sex appeal which is why they had dumb looks on their faces, especially Connor, the welp among the mature men, who was his brother's son and tagging along on the journey by force. He shrugged. "These three baffoons may agree to entertaining you Miss, but we can't afford the luxury. Day is almost out, and we still have to make the trek back to Windscar Village with our bounty. Annnnd..." he enunciates his tone, catching Morison, Rafe and Connor's attention. "As the leader of this hunting party, its my duty to make sure we all get home safe. I can't imagine what a few of their wives would say if I didn't do that..." He says, shaking his head with an annoyed look.

Tearok
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Hijiko Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:29 pm

Hijiko raised a brow, amused by the response, before reaching under the hog piglet, pulling out what looked like a raw diamond from between her breasts! She tossed it at them, nearly the size of a base ball! It was cut and clean, painstakingly by her former craftsmen and jewelers of old. "That right there, is yours to keep. If you stay. If you entertain well, I'll give you another. Fail to please, its still yours. I'm sure it would fetch a high price in Breland." she commented. "Come now gentlemen, this won't take that long." she smirked devilishly.
Hijiko
Hijiko
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Tearok Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:36 pm

Rafe picked up the gem, and held it before him, shining it in the rays of scattered sunlight. "Gods... this thing cant be sold in the village! We'd have to go North, to Kuleg or to Breland across the ocean as the lady suggested to properly sell it off!"

Daren looked from the stone to the kitsune wearily. "She's a kit, they're not known for being generous, they're known for playing tricks. Especially on humans. I bet what your holding is a damn lump of coal, bewitched to not show us the truth." he says with suspicion. "We have to cut up these creatures, secure the hides and bring both the meat and pelt home. Its getting late as it is, we have no time for games." Daren explained, turning his back on the fox.

Tearok
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Hijiko Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:46 pm

Hijiko was amused, clearly Daren was wisest among them. "Oh, we most definitely love mischief, but we rarely are unsuccessful to entertain." She began. "The rock is real, but even if it wasn't, others won't be able to tell the difference. It may be a lump of coal, but the illusion of a diamond will not wear off. In fact, most people are unaware of the power of the Yokai known as Kitsune." She chuckled. "I am a Myobu kitsune, as you can see from my ashen hair. We are of a higher power than your standard kitsune. We are blessed with far greater powers, our illusions if they are easy enough like making leaves appear as toys, of making lead look like gold, and... coal into diamonds remain so till we die. Our powers don't simply 'turn off' once your out of range. We're spiritual creatures, not wi-fi towers." she jested, chuckling against her left wrist. "So, wanna be rich or not? This talk is beginning to bore me..."
Hijiko
Hijiko
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Tearok Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:56 pm

Hijiko wrote:Hijiko was amused, clearly Daren was wisest among them. "Oh, we most definitely love mischief, but we rarely are unsuccessful to entertain." She began. "The rock is real, but even if it wasn't, others won't be able to tell the difference. It may be a lump of coal, but the illusion of a diamond will not wear off. In fact, most people are unaware of the power of the Yokai known as Kitsune." She chuckled. "I am a Myobu kitsune, as you can see from my ashen hair. We are of a higher power than your standard kitsune. We are blessed with far greater powers, our illusions if they are easy enough like making leaves appear as toys, of making lead look like gold, and... coal into diamonds remain so till we die. Our powers don't simply 'turn off' once your out of range. We're spiritual creatures, not wi-fi towers." she jested, chuckling against her left wrist. "So, wanna be rich or not? This talk is beginning to bore me..."  

The men didn't move, not sure what to make of it all. Daren took the diamond from Rafe, and inspected it closely. It looked legit, but again uncertainty filled his heart. Such a stone would secure the four of them for life, and two of them would extend that to their next of kin. He turns to the kitsune, raising a brow. "Okay... say I was hypothetically interested. What sort of feat of our trade are you going to test us on?" he asked.

All the while, the piglet continued to thrash and squeal!

Tearok
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Hijiko Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:40 am

She smiled. "Oh... just how you'd fare with a truly monstrous beast. If its not worth the effort, then its not worthy of giving." She then pointed, at a butterfly that was fluttering into view. It seemed odd, for it seemed far to beautiful in coloration to be a native of the Windscar Woodlands, something more akin to Minktail, to the far south...

She smirked. "Eliminate it, if its not too much a task for any of you...fufufu~"
Hijiko
Hijiko
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down