Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moon Lilly Cavern

2 posters

Go down

Moon Lilly Cavern Empty Moon Lilly Cavern

Post  Kate Verdinia Takara Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:58 pm

Kate descended from the forest above, her repelling gear strong enough to support her weight and size as she enters the sinkhole. Her torch glowed brightly on her hip, the rays of light shining a cone ahead of her as she descended deeper into what was known locally as 'Moon Lilly Cavern'. They say that the cavern got the name from the Moon Lilly patches that grew around the opening of the sinkhole; that when Azula's high in the sky, the flowers bloom to a deep blue. However, she wasn't here for flowers. Deeper in the cavern was rumored to be a Forerunner vault, with no doubt numerous treasures of the past to be had and absconded. Many attempted to find the place, but people have died trying to look for it. However... Kate had a slight edge, she had a lead left to her by her father, and it was definitely a mostly solid one, since that Riley guy, another adventurer like herself, verified some of the hints her father left in his journal which flapped against her butt as she dropped a few more feet down.

Her boots crunched on the rocky ground, pulling the angled torch from her hip and began to scan the walls with the bright rays. "Well, made it... now to begin the search..." She says, pulling up the book, using her father's notes as a guide, following the path ahead of her till the darkness swallowed her.

The cavern was cool, dark, damp. Slightly cramped, she didn't like that bit... but she pushed herself forward through the tight passages and narrow corridors chiseled by centuries of water flow. "Follow the flow to the source... then make your sacrifice before the gate..." She mumbled. Many have likely heard that line, and many have followed the flow of water to an ancient waterfall then... that was it. Nothing. She checked out the waterfall herself, just to have a quick check, but came to the same conclusion as those who came before her. She was back tracking through another corridor, when something scurried past her feet, making her spaz out! "Shit!" She spat, leaning against a wall of rock that shifted, her body spilling into a larger corridor, landing upon her chest! "Ugh..." She groans, lifting her chest off the rocky ground...and noticed she had cleared a blockage of rock that had obscured this corridor from the main one she had been travelling through. She blinked, focusing her light around her... and saw a shimmer of bright orange-yellow. Focusing on the color and glimmer, she noticed that there was a very thin, solid line of this metallic material that traveled the length of the wall and deeper into the tunnels to her left.

She remembered Riley said something that the Forerunners used to make many of their structures, armor, weapons, out of a similarly described color. "Trace the flow back to its source... the flow of the metal?" She asked herself, blinking, before picking herself off the ground. She had to look for the bronze, coppery color, follow where it lead. She doubted it would be this easy however, something tells her she'd likely run into another line that would make her walk in circles, or into traps. She took her father's journal in hand, and prepared to use it to discern the appropriate paths... but she was still confused as to what the sacrifice meant. She'd cross that bridge when it came to it though.
Kate Verdinia Takara
Kate Verdinia Takara
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Moon Lilly Cavern Empty Re: Moon Lilly Cavern

Post  Diamni Titanscale Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:09 pm

As Kate ventured further into the darkness, a pair of red eyes blinked behind her. Diamni Titanscale, the treasure hunter had been bored, and in need of a paycheck when she took on this job. She overheard from a little birdy that her 'old friend' Kate Takara was looking for the fabled Moon Lilly Vault. The big dragoness was all too happy to one up Kate by scarfing the treasure for herself, but unfortunately, Dia had gotten lost, and had arrived nearly a week before Kate had. Now that she could see the woman prowling about, Diamni just had to crawl after her. Kate the Great will lead me to the treasure, and I shall happily take it off her hands when she does~ She cruelly chuckled at the thought. She began to crawl into the slightly larger tunnel after her, her supple ebony scales smoothly rolling across the ground, oddly suppressing her movements in the tight shaft. Still... she hoped they would enter a bigger chamber soon, she was tired of staying prone... and it didn't help she had lick cave spiders off her face... such tasteless little things.

While she followed Kate, the shaft rumbled only slightly, not enough to be concerning to either of them, especially not Dia herself, but more importantly not to alert Kate. However the girl would undoubtedly feel the gentle rumble, as Diamni was an eleven-five bulky humanoid that had to crawl where Kate could simply walk. The fact she has been able to hide her presence and stalk Kate with stealth at all was a feat for someone of her size. Lead the way, Kate~
Diamni Titanscale
Diamni Titanscale
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Kate Verdinia Takara Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:27 pm

Kate had a strange sensation of... being watched. She glanced behind her, only to be met with more cave darkness, before pressing on. There was a gentle rumble in the cavern around her she noticed as well, that made her wonder if she was perhaps underneath a waterfall, or above one. I just hope the ground doesn't give out... She thought. Her electric torch lighting the way ahead of her, she begins to walk into a larger, open space after following the trail of bronze set into the rock. She noted it crept from the wall now to the floor, as the walls began to vanish, opening up into a larger chamber. She was certain she was still on the same, original path and had not diverted her gaze from it as she followed the trail to the source...

The sound of water roaring in the chamber around her came from the 100 foot or taller drop on either side of her that fell into the abyss. Various waterfalls around her poured into the darkness, and she could see it fell for quite a distance while looming over the small land bridge which connected to the cave to the large vault door made of a golden, bronze like metal. Kate was more impressed by the door than the small rock which fell into the abyss below without so much as a sound- then again too drowned out by the roaring of the falls that spilled into the circular cut into the cavern. "Wow... this thing is impressive..." She mumbled, walking up to the door, resting her hand upon it. Her father had seen this place, she was sure of it... but now there was the matter of paying the toll? "Make your sacrifice at the gate...?" She hoped that wasn't literal, she had nothing to sacrifice.
Kate Verdinia Takara
Kate Verdinia Takara
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamni Titanscale Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:04 am

Kate Verdinia Takara wrote:Kate had a strange sensation of... being watched. She glanced behind her, only to be met with more cave darkness, before pressing on. There was a gentle rumble in the cavern around her she noticed as well, that made her wonder if she was perhaps underneath a waterfall, or above one. I just hope the ground doesn't give out... She thought. Her electric torch lighting the way ahead of her, she begins to walk into a larger, open space after following the trail of bronze set into the rock. She noted it crept from the wall now to the floor, as the walls began to vanish, opening up into a larger chamber. She was certain she was still on the same, original path and had not diverted her gaze from it as she followed the trail to the source...

The sound of water roaring in the chamber around her came from the 100 foot or taller drop on either side of her that fell into the abyss. Various waterfalls around her poured into the darkness, and she could see it fell for quite a distance while looming over the small land bridge which connected to the cave to the large vault door made of a golden, bronze like metal. Kate was more impressed by the door than the small rock which fell into the abyss below without so much as a sound- then again too drowned out by the roaring of the falls that spilled into the circular cut into the cavern. "Wow... this thing is impressive..." She mumbled, walking up to the door, resting her hand upon it. Her father had seen this place, she was sure of it... but now there was the matter of paying the toll? "Make your sacrifice at the gate...?" She hoped that wasn't literal, she had nothing to sacrifice.

If she had not closed her eyes in that EXACT moment, she would have been found out! She winked open each ruby orb, snickering to herself and continued the slow crawl after her rival. The loud rumbling of the cave was less a threat now to Diamni, as the path opened up to a series of waterfalls spilling into a pit. A land bridge stretched out before her, big enough to accommodate her lovely curves thank goodness. Finally, somewhere I can actually STAND again! She mentally sighed, standing up. She overheard Kate mumbling about her father or the impressiveness of her stealth capabilities. "Oh I know~" She yawned, flexing her body at the other end of the bridge, blowing hot air on her left hand's claws after rubbing them across her near impervious scales. "My stealth skills are amazing because I'm awesome~" She added, before realizing she spoke out loud, her voice echoing over the sound of the roaring waters from the falls surrounding them. She blinked her large red eyes, each almost the size of Kate's head or individual breasts, the glowing red orbs taking in Kate's reaction. She smiled. "You no doubt expected a legendary treasure, but fool! It is I, your rival, the great and beautiful Diamni! HA HA HA!" She exhaled, stepping from the shadows, the light cascading across her face, her sticky tongue jabbing out to her human rival treasure hunter, blowing a raspberry.

Moon Lilly Cavern 63011608_p0_by_trishexplorerrpg_ddbi37i-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9OTU1IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYmEzOTE4N2MtMTIzZC00OWFiLWIzMmEtZDk5OGIyNzkzNmQ5XC9kZGJpMzdpLWMzOTM4NDZmLWQ5YjYtNGUzYi05MTU1LWUwNTU5OWE5MzQwNC5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19

She walked across the bridge, the rocks cracking under her weight as she confidently strode out with a swagger to her hips- and when the bridge began to fall apart, that confidence was quickly replaced with white hot fear! Eyes wide, she screamed and sprinted across the rapidly deteriorating natural bridge: "OHFUCKFUCKSHITFUCKWHY?!"

She was hugging the golden doorway, Kate barely standing up to the blue and black creature's crotch- having dodged to avoid being crushed by the giant female lizard creature. "HUAH....HUAH....HUAH...." Diamni panted, her garnet orbs the size of saucers as she looks over her shoulder, back at where the bridge once was! "I-I could have DIED!" She gulped, taking another moment for the fear to ebb away. Her eyes fell back to Kate again, and she was back into her evil tomb raider act again, composed and now standing confidently in front of the woman! She leaned her left arm against the door, used her tail as a seat and propped her height up somewhat:

Moon Lilly Cavern File

"Ah yes, now that I've got your attention my dear Kate, it is time for you to hand over your findings to me! Do so quickly, and I may just let you crawl out of this cave alive! Mwua-ah-ha-ha-haaaah~!" She cackled.
Diamni Titanscale
Diamni Titanscale
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Kate Verdinia Takara Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:42 am

Diamni Titanscale wrote:
"Oh I know~" She yawned, flexing her body at the other end of the bridge, blowing hot air on her left hand's claws after rubbing them across her near impervious scales. "My stealth skills are amazing because I'm awesome~" She added, before realizing she spoke out loud, her voice echoing over the sound of the roaring waters from the falls surrounding them. She blinked her large red eyes, each almost the size of Kate's head or individual breasts, the glowing red orbs taking in Kate's reaction.

Kate blinked at the unexpected response, and slowly turned her body around to face the source... but already knew who it was before her eyes fell upon the tall, blue scaled creature. Oh boy... it's her... Gods shit in my cereal yet again... She thought, sighing. With one hand on her hip, and the other upon her forehead with her eyes closed out of annoyance, Kate already spoke the figure's name before her big 'reveal': "...what now Diamni...?"

Diamni Titanscale wrote:
She smiled. "You no doubt expected a legendary treasure, but fool! It is I, your rival, the great and beautiful Diamni! HA HA HA!" She exhaled, stepping from the shadows, the light cascading across her face, her sticky tongue jabbing out to her human rival treasure hunter, blowing a raspberry.

Moon Lilly Cavern 63011608_p0_by_trishexplorerrpg_ddbi37i-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9OTU1IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYmEzOTE4N2MtMTIzZC00OWFiLWIzMmEtZDk5OGIyNzkzNmQ5XC9kZGJpMzdpLWMzOTM4NDZmLWQ5YjYtNGUzYi05MTU1LWUwNTU5OWE5MzQwNC5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19

The damn creature ignored her, continued going despite already ruining the surprise by announcing her name before the big lizard purse spoke. Yet, Diamni Titanscale continued on. A flare for the theatrics it seemed. It was almost funny how human like she was, despite being well over six feet taller than Kate, her 'rival' Diamni was somewhat of an oversized child who liked to play 'the villain' whenever they met. She'd let her get away with some of the treasure... the useless shit anyhow, as she paraded it off as some lost artifact from the era of Scar'd. However, there had been times where the pair had come to blows, and Dia's weight and size did make herself an unintentionally difficult creature to deal with:

Moon Lilly Cavern New_monster_scale_chart_small

She met more agile trolls than-

Diamni Titanscale wrote:She walked across the bridge, the rocks cracking under her weight as she confidently strode out with a swagger to her hips- and when the bridge began to fall apart, that confidence was quickly replaced with white hot fear! Eyes wide, she screamed and sprinted across the rapidly deteriorating natural bridge: "OHFUCKFUCKSHITFUCKWHY?!"

She was hugging the golden doorway, Kate barely standing up to the blue and black creature's crotch- having dodged to avoid being crushed by the giant female lizard creature. "HUAH....HUAH....HUAH...." Diamni panted, her garnet orbs the size of saucers as she looks over her shoulder, back at where the bridge once was! "I-I could have DIED!" She gulped, taking another moment for the fear to ebb away. Her eyes fell back to Kate again, and she was back into her evil tomb raider act again, composed and now standing confidently in front of the woman! She leaned her left arm against the door, used her tail as a seat and propped her height up somewhat:

Kate's large green eyes noticed the fissures in the rock, reached out to say 'wait' but it was too late by then. Speaking of clumsiness... Spat her brain as she rolled to the right to evade a solid mass of blue and black scales steamrolling towards her! "Hyeh!" Kate grunted, rolling towards the ledge, back to her feet with her boots grinding into the slippery moss- no traction for a split moment, before she managed to catch her balance on solid rock again... looming over the pit! Her irises became pin pricks, and with a quick and agile motion took a step back... and her heart resumed beating again. "Phew.." She sighed, turning to face Diamni... then smiled playfully, folding her arms under her jiggling breasts as she stares at the creature freaking out and gripping the door like a life line:

Moon Lilly Cavern Dc0gx7m-9a1e43e1-af4a-493b-8822-172339a58758.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzQxNzBjOGVkLTg1YjAtNGZjMS05ODA4LTUyMjZlZGYzZDUxYVwvZGMwZ3g3bS05YTFlNDNlMS1hZjRhLTQ5M2ItODgyMi0xNzIzMzlhNTg3NTguanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

As the lizard began to notice her presence, she quickly readjusted her demeanor and went back to the 'villain' mode again. Oh this'll be good... Kate snarked.

Diamni Titanscale wrote:Moon Lilly Cavern File

"Ah yes, now that I've got your attention my dear Kate, it is time for you to hand over your findings to me! Do so quickly, and I may just let you crawl out of this cave alive! Mwua-ah-ha-ha-haaaah~!" She cackled.

In mid 'evil laughter' Kate spoke up clearly: "I've got nothing."

It was the truth, and it cut through the charade like a hot knife through... well, just about anything these days on the Galindex Web Videos. She kept her smirk, rubbing it in that she came all this way for nothing, feeling less saddened by the fact she herself came all this way for the same conclusion. The treasure was simply looking at a shocked, and confused Diamni's mug, and Kate figured that was worth something at least. As she turned to face the bridge... her eyes became heavy lidded.

The bridge- was gone. Kaput. Gone. Destroyed. The gap between the entrance to this vault and the small island both of them now stood on was farther than Diamni was tall... and Kate for a moment thought she may in fact be in trouble. "Well... look at that Dee, you broke the bridge and trapped us on a small island, in the middle of a cave, in front of a Forerunner Vault only three people, two of them us, have seen in perhaps... the last 2000 years, give or take. And on top of that, no one knows either of us are here... I assume that for you, of course, as you kinda just show up when I'm in the middle of figuring out a puzzle or cracking it." She says, glancing over her shoulder at the giant lizard brained fool, looking absolutely livid.
Kate Verdinia Takara
Kate Verdinia Takara
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamni Titanscale Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:20 am

Kate Verdinia Takara wrote:
In mid 'evil laughter' Kate spoke up clearly: "I've got nothing."

"-wua-ah-ha-ha-haaaah~!--WHAT?!" Diamni's eyes widened with panic, her junoesque reptilian form fell over from her self-made seat, her tail flapping wildly as she hit the dirt! She scrambled back to her feet, looming over Kate with wide eyes. "What do you mean, NOTHING?!" She asked, shuffling closer on her knees, clawed fingers gripping the sides of her head. Kate had to be joking, she had to be pulling her leg, she didn't just scope out this cave for 2 whole weeks for nothing, did she?! She hadn't eaten for just as long, hadn't showered, she hoped to be coming out in a few hours and reestablishing herself again, but now 'Kate the Great' was telling her that it was all for naught?!

Kate Verdinia Takara wrote:
"Well... look at that Dee, you broke the bridge and trapped us on a small island, in the middle of a cave, in front of a Forerunner Vault only three people, two of them us, have seen in perhaps... the last 2000 years, give or take. And on top of that, no one knows either of us are here... I assume that for you, of course, as you kinda just show up when I'm in the middle of figuring out a puzzle or cracking it." She says, glancing over her shoulder at the giant lizard brained fool, looking absolutely livid.

She blinked, turning to the bridge, gripping her skull tighter, causing her puncture wounds to part her near impervious scales and cause them to ooze a light greenish blood. "HOLY MOTHER OF DRAGONS, THE BRIDGE!!" She screamed. The crumbling walkway before them proceeded to mock them by falling apart a little more, crumbling rocks far down somewhere into the abyss below without sound; blocked out by the roaring waterfalls around them! "Ahhhhhh....ahhh....." She moaned, weakly; her voice teetering on whining. She just trapped them on this small island, between an impossible to jump gap and a door that won't open? Under miles of rocks and stones, in a chamber that had only been seen by three people in the past millennia that it had existed? Of course she didn't tell anyone about her visit! Thats how your competition figure out your skulking around in a cave! It was Kate, her fault for not knowing the answer to open the damn vault! "By the Gods of Thunder, we're trapped down here?!" She asked her rival, pulling at her blond hair, turning to the human who was glaring at her with daggers in her eyes!
Diamni Titanscale
Diamni Titanscale
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Kate Verdinia Takara Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:26 am

While Bluey went into full panic mode, Kate ignored her whining and began to figure out a plan. With the lizard ranting behind her, Kate rummaged through her bag, pulling out a huge bottle of sake that came up to about her knee if placed on the floor and sets it down in front of the scaly creature. She then pulled out a grappling hook with reinforced wire, attaching both, before she began to swing it over her head and launch it back to the entrance. It clanged on the rock, fell into the abyss, swung and she began to coil it back up again to try a second time. "Trapped... Welp, you are. I'm leaving. You can have that bottle of sake, better to die drunk than aware I suppose." She explained coldly how dire their situation was.
Kate Verdinia Takara
Kate Verdinia Takara
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamni Titanscale Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:38 am

Kate Verdinia Takara wrote:While Bluey went into full panic mode, Kate ignored her whining and began to figure out a plan. With the lizard ranting behind her, Kate rummaged through her bag, pulling out a huge bottle of sake that came up to about her knee if placed on the floor and sets it down in front of the scaly creature. She then pulled out a grappling hook with reinforced wire, attaching both, before she began to swing it over her head and launch it back to the entrance. It clanged on the rock, fell into the abyss, swung and she began to coil it back up again to try a second time. "Trapped... Welp, you are. I'm leaving. You can have that bottle of sake, better to die drunk than aware I suppose." She explained coldly how dire their situation was.

Diamni was in mid rant when she saw Kate pull the obscenely large bottle of Sake out from her pack, setting it in the center of the room. She was about to ask what the woman was doing, Kate admitted her plan. "You're going to leave me behind?!" Dia gasped at the sound of that, and turned to the door. It didn't look THAT strong! "Well... maybe if I... pull at it like this....Urrrrrrrrrrrg!!" She grunted, straining herself to pry at the doors. Something wasn't right about this... it was stronger than her... the more she tugged, the weaker she felt, it was as if she was wrestling with herself! "Urrrrrrrrgaaaaahhhh!" She screamed, claws slipping from the edges of the vault door, falling back, her hand smacking Kate off the platform! "ACK, KATE!" She screamed, grabbing the woman quickly around her waist, rolling onto her belly and jiggly chest to grab the human from flying into the abyss below! She gripped the woman tightly, not realizing how much woman there was of Kate! She had to use two hands on either side of her hips to keep Kate from falling. She could see some blood, which rolled across her claws, gripping Kate. Kate was fine, very much alive if not more pissed hovering over the edge of the abyss with claws gently digging into her ribs! "Are you okay?" She called out, Dia quickly pulling the human back onto land, standing her back up on solid ground, removing her grasp on her.
Diamni Titanscale
Diamni Titanscale
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Kate Verdinia Takara Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:54 am

Kate tried her hand at it a third time while Diamni struggled with the vault door with brute strength. "TNT won't even make a dent in that Forerunner door, I doubt even a magical blast can, or anything demonic. Its Forerunner tech after all." She scoffed, while the creature continued in vain. She threw the grapple hook once more, catching the edge of the entrance's door frame. Thank Goodness I'm out of here... She sighs, and Dia continued to yank on the door behind her. Shrugging, she prepares for her jump across, and decides to try and explain the lizard's futility once more before she would leave: "Its not gonna work scale brain, the riddle says a sacrifice is needed-" She suddenly found her body flying. Blinking, she was over the abyss, her rope in hand no longer taut, her vision into the deep darkness below her! "OH SHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiii-" she shrieked, realizing that the big lizard fell and back handed her off the damn platform! She scrambled up the rope to no avail, her body free falling then suddenly sharp pain in her waist and ribs. She flinched, hissing, the rope slipping from her hands which caused her to open her eyes and stare as the line fell across the wall ahead of her... out of reach. She would have been fine if she had not let go... she would have been able to climb up to the ledge. She would have been fine... but no. She was now bleeding, in the double grasp of the monster behind her who caused all this mess in the first place!

Kate held her tongue, yanked back to the platform, the terrible lizard asked her if she was fine. "OH, YEAH. Fuckin' PEACHY!" She replied, swiping away Diamni's hands, placing a hand on her wounds, hissing. "Dammit Diamni, now we ARE trapped! Gods damn you!" She spat, kicking a nearby rock off the edge and into the abyss. Kate paced, ignoring the pain to her sides, and tried to think of another way out. "Dammit... damn it!" She spat, propping her elbow on her left palm, biting her right hand's nails while she paced and let the stream of crimson flow down her sides. There had to be a way out... possibly through the vault, and if not, then they were really good as dead. She turned to Diamni. "Dia, how about you pick me up and throw me across?" She asked.
Kate Verdinia Takara
Kate Verdinia Takara
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamni Titanscale Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:02 am

Kate Verdinia Takara wrote:"OH, YEAH. Fuckin' PEACHY!" She replied, swiping away Diamni's hands, placing a hand on her wounds, hissing. "Dammit Diamni, now we ARE trapped! Gods damn you!" She spat, kicking a nearby rock off the edge and into the abyss. Kate paced, ignoring the pain to her sides, and tried to think of another way out. "Dammit... damn it!" She spat, propping her elbow on her left palm, biting her right hand's nails while she paced and let the stream of crimson flow down her sides. There had to be a way out... possibly through the vault, and if not, then they were really good as dead.

Diamni pulled her claws back, using her tail as a seat again as Kate took her aggression out on her and the nearby rock. "Sheesh... you're welcome bitch." She says, her stomach grumbly. Inadvertently she brought her claws up to her mouth, licking off Kate's blood... which was oddly, rather sweet to the taste. Mmm! A great deal less coppery than you'd think! She hummed, closing her eyes, blushing; her scales around her face radiating a pale reddish glow, lapping Kate's blood off her claws like one would with the orange powder that clings to one's fingers upon eating a bag of cheese puffs.

Kate Verdinia Takara wrote:She turned to Diamni. "Dia, how about you pick me up and throw me across?" She asked.

Diamni's eyes blinked open, and it was now her turn to give the human a lidded glare. "Oh 'har-har', so you can abandon me here to die? No, if we're going to die, its going to be either filthy rich or--!!" She paused as her stomach growled hungrily. She blinked, and then continued her thought. "-or die... not-...rich!" She harrumphed, folding her arms. She then turned to the door again, sneaking glances back to Kate before fully turning to it. "You said there was some sort of puzzle to this thing? Well?" She asked, looking back with a snarl. "How about you do something?"

Diamni Titanscale
Diamni Titanscale
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Kate Verdinia Takara Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:20 am

Kate ignored her bitch comment, continuing to pace.

Diamni Titanscale wrote:"Oh 'har-har', so you can abandon me here to die?-"

"Well I was thinking about it, yeah." Kate interjected with a smirk. She steps ten paces north, then eleven paces south. Repeating it again, and again while Diamni ranted:

Diamni Titanscale wrote:"-No, if we're going to die, its going to be either filthy rich or--!!" She paused as her stomach growled hungrily. She blinked, and then continued her thought. "-or die... not-...rich!" She harrumphed, folding her arms. She then turned to the door again, sneaking glances back to Kate before fully turning to it.

"We'll I doubt the Forerunner's would have a back exit to their vault, but who am I to say? Not like my father was an expert on them, or anything." She rolled her eyes, shrugging.

Diamni Titanscale wrote:"You said there was some sort of puzzle to this thing? Well?" She asked, looking back with a snarl. "How about you do something?"

She stopped pacing, and turned to the dumb beast. "Oh, I thought you were a big ol' badass treasure hunter Diamni?" She says, swinging her arms aloofly, mocking Diamni cruelly. "Well, treasure huntin' is more than just trying to steal treasure from me, you gotta think, you gotta solve puzzles and evade traps. So if you're half the treasure hunter you think you are, how about you figure it out, huh? Tell me bird brain, how you solve this?" She says, tossing her father's journal to the lizard.
Kate Verdinia Takara
Kate Verdinia Takara
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down