Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Western Forest

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Western Forest - Page 2 Empty Re: Western Forest

Post  Ryst Moonthorne Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:08 am

Akari Ragebender wrote:Akari was already dumbfounded by Ryst's overtly nonchalant nature that she just stood there, quiet, and with mouth agape in shock. This... isn't real, are they seriously..?!

Ryst Moonthorne wrote:
Sumi wrote:Sumi smirked. "Well it's not the most sane of ideas, but without anything to contain the little mindless creatures, I suggest that I draw them in with my glow and I'll stun them with my bioelectricity, I just have to fine tune my 'zap' to be a sensation similar to when they're in mating mode~" She hummed, before hopping off Ryst and began to put her plan in action, her body glowing with an attractive glow!

He smirked. "Yeah, like a bug zapper! I like that..." He then took out his small pack of things, pulling out one of his canteens from his military days and emptied the contents out onto the ground. The water splashed out, and he tossed it to Akari. "Get angry." He commanded her, hoping her heat would vaporize what water remained in the canteen she held.

"Wha?! How is that at ALL a good idea?! How-why do you like it?! How CAN ANY OF THIS POSSIBLY WORK?!" She screamed!

Akari was snapped to reality when the canteen flew at her face, gripping the steel container before blinking at Ryst who told her to get angry. She dented the metal container, steam rising from within it from the left over water. "I'M ALREADY ANGRY!!" She screamed, throwing the hot canteen back at him!

"Thanks." he says, upon catching the canteen, before turning to Sumi with a nod, seemingly in the know to what Sumi was doing in spite of Akari's aghast confusion! "Do it!" He called out to Sumi, to which they could hear Akari behind them screaming: "DO WHAT?!"
Ryst Moonthorne
Ryst Moonthorne
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Western Forest - Page 2 Empty Re: Western Forest

Post  Crisis Rocan Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:57 pm

Echoing buzzing sounds thrashed the air almost visibly as the mass of Omnivorous Fireflies grew to searching out their next meals for, the three lively humanoids. Feed, and reproduce, the only thoughts upon their tiny little insect minds, was suddenly interrupted by a sudden vibrant glow a buzzing perceptible to their sense of hearing. They turned their attention upon the new sound, the source of said sound.

Sumi, glowed attracting them making them turn toward the three in hopes of greater feeding and breeding, the sound of another swarm as large as their own. Only once they came close enough, they became frenzied each trying to reach Sumi first to claim their hoped for partner and feeding mate. Seduced toward the canteen toward the sound Sumi was making with her illumination.

Filling the canteen was easy enough, but the rest of the swarm would just as quickly devour the lot of them.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2