Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bar & Stage

+3
Darkstorm Zero
Random Mobs
Kagemui
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Bar & Stage - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bar & Stage

Post  Alfred Wilnas Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:48 am

Archie Mcgraw wrote:Throughout the exchange Arcanda's body could be seen varying in tension and then relaxing. Deep tremors of all his muscles and a wide eyed stare relaxing with a deep relaxing inhale and exhale. However, as the chair started to screech across the floor Arcanda's shoulders were visibly knotted and shaking as his back hunched over and a grimace shaped on his face. The creases of his forehead became deep and his eyebrows furrowed. When the screeching stopped he took in a deep breath and coolly commented, "Rax, there is no deal or contract that will hold me to having to beg for scraps from people who choose the sidelines over direct engagement. Ms. Kagemui, I appreciate your comments and I will regard them as noted. However..." Arcanda looked between all of the workers before slowly turning to the annoying guitar man who recently entered the room, "You sir are choosing the wrong conversation to interrupt for a two-bit sideshow act." As Arcanda finished his sentence he flicked ashes from his cigar directly towards (if not onto) the guitar.

Alfred blinked as he felt the heat and the ashy soot from the big man's cigar fleck upon his arms and the guitar itself. He slowly opened his tired, lidded eyes towards the mafia boss and blinked. "Sorry, do I know you?" He feigned, blinking again, looking bored. "As for being annoying, just ask me what you want me to play and I'll change the song to something befitting you, want me to play some golden oldies? I can't imitate machinegun fire, but..." he shrugged, taking a long drag from his crooked cigarette.
Alfred Wilnas
Alfred Wilnas
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:31 am

Rax's smile widened slightly, and was about to respond to Arcanda's accusation - until the psionic shockwave hit him. Rax's expression changed completely, and his head turned towards the door, his eyes glowing bright red in reflex. a deep frown now creased his features as he received the Empress' command, and he knew now what was happening.

"Looks like sideline positions are an option for nobody anymore..." Rax said cryptically in a suddenly somber voice, before he dropped his dish rag and stepped out from behind the bar slowly, and walked towards the stairs.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kagemui Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:48 am

Kagemui's ears, shoulders and tail drooped, her eyes closing as she let out a tired sigh. "Inari preserve me... Rax, Mr. M, can you both-" Her hairs went on end from the sound of scratching... and from the odd dark chill that permeated her body. She felt... violated; as if something with a rough and nasty tongue just rolled up her ankle, across her crotch, spun around her ass, climbed up her back, to her stomach then the rest of the way up to her chin before holding it there... and then flicked her face. "YEEEK!" She yipped loudly, her body shivering, tremors overpowering her muscles, causing her to collapse! "What... what in oblivion was that?!" She gasped, her crimson eyes wide with terror, her arms folded across her jiggly chest, shivering and felt like that pervasive tongue was still lathering her skin, tasting her fear which began to pulsate from her quivering fox form. As the highest class Kitsune one could be, of the silver or shiny hair, she was more susceptible to the ebb and flow of chi, spirit energy and the like. What this was... wasn't normal. The nature of the planet just changed, like ripping a bandaid off without remorse...
Kagemui
Kagemui
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2