Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sour Noize Bar and Inn

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Sour Noize Bar and Inn - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sour Noize Bar and Inn

Post  Reizei Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:06 am

She frowned at this. Probably was lost in the fall or in Bisle's stomach. "Shit..." She sighed, applying the sarashi wrappings around her hips and crotch, over her fundoshi till she made what looked like shorts. She fixed her hair, and slipped her patch back over her eye. "(Which direction did man-pig navigate?)" She asked, taking out her kiseru and lights it. She takes a deep inhale, then exhales slowly a grey-blue plume of smoke. She looks him over. "(Man-pig hit me, need to provide gracious gift of equal weight.)" she explained. She was going to deck the fucker in the face, and enjoy it, in other words.

Reizei
Reizei
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Vern Silverfallow Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:13 am

Reizei wrote:She frowned at this. Probably was lost in the fall or in Bisle's stomach. "Shit..." She sighed, applying the sarashi wrappings around her hips and crotch, over her fundoshi till she made what looked like shorts. She fixed her hair, and slipped her patch back over her eye. "(Which direction did man-pig navigate?)" She asked, taking out her kiseru and lights it. She takes a deep inhale, then exhales slowly a grey-blue plume of smoke. She looks him over. "(Man-pig hit me, need to provide gracious gift of equal weight.)" she explained. She was going to deck the fucker in the face, and enjoy it, in other words.

He sat up, leaning over his knees as she asked about Mr. B again. "I dunno..." He shrugged, shaking his head. He glanced to her. "(He vanish like smoke)" his head hurting trying to remember the Zipagnu-Benzi language. He did dabble with it for a while, when flirting with Yamashiro who was interested in the dead languages. He then looked over to the box that they tossed at him, the pig and Enigma, sitting on the counter. "(Man-pig and friend of man-pig gift box, for melon woman of crimson hair in south country)" he paused, turning to face her. "(near Beijio)."

Vern Silverfallow
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Reizei Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:19 am

"Melon woman of the crimson hair? That a euphemism or something?" She asked herself, shrugging. "So he vanished with a friend... and threw a box at you for a woman... and he's close to Beijio..." She nodded slowly and then looked him in the eye.

The Sour Noize Bar and Inn - Page 2 File

"Okay Handsome," she smirked, lowering her kiseru. "(Tell me birthname)" she asked. "(I'm uninvited guest on mystery island, I have no alternative to journey with man with silver hair.)" She shrugged.
Reizei
Reizei
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Vern Silverfallow Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:24 am

She was smiling at him, and he smirked back. He suppose it would be bad taste to leave a confused woman wielding a blade to roam about the Scardian countryside to her own devices. She was a stranger in a foreign land it seemed. He realized they were going to fuck before they even shared each other's names... Vern usually gave his name before he went and did that. I must be slipping.. he thought, shrugging. "(Birthname is) Vern." he says, patting his chest. "My name is Vern." He repeated, before pointing at her. "Your name is?" He asked, shifting forward, reaching out and poked her sternum. "You are?"

Vern Silverfallow
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Reizei Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:32 am

Vern Silverfallow wrote:She was smiling at him, and he smirked back. He suppose it would be bad taste to leave a confused woman wielding a blade to roam about the Scardian countryside to her own devices. She was a stranger in a foreign land it seemed. He realized they were going to fuck before they even shared each other's names... Vern usually gave his name before he went and did that. I must be slipping.. he thought, shrugging. "(Birthname is) Vern." he says, patting his chest. "My name is Vern." He repeated, before pointing at her. "Your name is?" He asked, shifting forward, reaching out and poked her sternum. "You are?"

Her lidded eyes blinked slowly. "Vern... eh? Sounds kinda weak..." She says to herself. As he touched her, she glanced down at his hand, and then back to him, her lidded eyes remaining. She pulled her kiseru from her plush lips and blew a ring of smoke into his face.

"My...name... is... Reizei Tsujino." She introduced herself in his accent, language, his odd way of speaking. She realized she would need to learn his language, if she was going to survive in this... odd place. "(Teaching to me your mouth), Vern." She told him, pointing to her lips. Like him, she didn't know the word for 'word' in Zipagnu, but she was sure she put that across right.
Reizei
Reizei
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Vern Silverfallow Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:35 am

Reizei wrote:
Vern Silverfallow wrote:She was smiling at him, and he smirked back. He suppose it would be bad taste to leave a confused woman wielding a blade to roam about the Scardian countryside to her own devices. She was a stranger in a foreign land it seemed. He realized they were going to fuck before they even shared each other's names... Vern usually gave his name before he went and did that. I must be slipping.. he thought, shrugging. "(Birthname is) Vern." he says, patting his chest. "My name is Vern." He repeated, before pointing at her. "Your name is?" He asked, shifting forward, reaching out and poked her sternum. "You are?"

Her lidded eyes blinked slowly. "Vern... eh? Sounds kinda weak..." She says to herself. As he touched her, she glanced down at his hand, and then back to him, her lidded eyes remaining. She pulled her kiseru from her plush lips and blew a ring of smoke into his face.

"My...name... is... Reizei Tsujino." She introduced herself in his accent, language, his odd way of speaking. She realized she would need to learn his language, if she was going to survive in this... odd place. "(Teaching to me your mouth), Vern." She told him, pointing to her lips. Like him, she didn't know the word for 'word' in Zipagnu, but she was sure she put that across right.

He smiled. She said that well enough. "Reizei... I've heard that name somewhere..." He took a moment, and when the flames of war began to filter back into his mind, the screams of battle clawing into his memory- "Meh, I'll worry about it later." He shrugged it off. Her next words were... interesting. He knew what she meant, but couldn't help himself. "Sure," He pulls himself to her, and kissed her lips.

Vern Silverfallow
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Reizei Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:42 am

She was startled by his sudden kiss, and she instinctively smacked her kiseru into his face and kicked him back with her left foot. "HEY! What are you doing dumb ass?! I said teach me your--!"

She paused... turned her head away, blushing. "Grr.... smartass.." She stuffed her pipe back into her mouth and bellowed out more smoke. "...ass, (teach me your mouth, the mouth of this island!)" she grumbled.

Last edited by Reizei on Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reizei
Reizei
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Vern Silverfallow Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:46 am

Reizei wrote:She was startled by his sudden kiss, and she instinctively smacker her kiseru into his face and kicked him back with her left foot. "HEY! What are you doing dumb ass?! I said teach me your--!"

She paused... turned her head away, blushing. "Grr.... smartass.." She stuffed her pipe back into her mouth and bellowed out more smoke. "...ass, (teach me your mouth, the mouth of this island!)" she grumbled.

Vern took the blow, it was totally worth it, and when he was back on the edge of the bed, and he chuckled. "Of course, my mouth." he stuck his tongue out at her. "So... where to begin." He thought, before walking over to the pile of clothes, to put them back on. "(Point to object)" He asked, pulling up his under wear.

Vern Silverfallow
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Reizei Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:01 am

She watched him head over to his clothes, and begin to dress. She sat up, collected her sword, and walked over to him, tapping his underwear. "Clothes." She says in his tongue. "Heh," She smirked, rubbing his crotch. "I know that word..." She then glanced up at him. She didn't know if she wanted to strip him down and fuck him silly, or strangle him with his own underwear. She figured the prior would be a pain, given how long it too for her to wrap her sarashi. She then pointed to her sword on her hip. "This?" She asked.
Reizei
Reizei
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Vern Silverfallow Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:23 am

Vern was a bit surprised by her forwardness. "Yeah... heh, clothes." He smirked, while she pointed at her blade. "Katana. Sword." He replied.

Vern Silverfallow
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Reizei Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:48 pm

Vern Silverfallow wrote:Vern was a bit surprised by her forwardness. "Yeah... heh, clothes." He smirked, while she pointed at her blade. "Katana. Sword." He replied.

"Soard..." she sounded out the word. "Katana... heh, another universal word." She says out loud, while her hand gently glides up his firm abdomen. She felt a little out of character, not splitting someone's skull open right now, but if the family motto was anything to go by, she would do what she must in order to survive, and if the rest of the people on this island were like 'Vern' here, she was going to need this guy's help in order to survive.

She pointed at a few things here and there, from 'bed' to 'pillows' to 'table' 'dresser' 'floor' 'wall' 'door' 'door knob' and 'window'. It was awkward, like how a child learns their words, but being 35 she was far from being a child. She blinked, picking up his handgun:

The Sour Noize Bar and Inn - Page 2 Manzetta_high_power_polished_2_by_anastasiadfaizland-dazt6ks

"What the hell is this thing?" She asked, looking it over. She knew it was a gun, but she never seen the likes of the pistol before on Gendoshima. It was heavy, long, and the bullets were almost like those big magnum rounds the Glacier guys and Blades used in their big revolvers.
Reizei
Reizei
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Vern Silverfallow Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:06 pm

Vern found it curious how this woman constantly switched between interested and disinterested when it came to carnal desires, but as she went off on a tagent of asking what the word for various objects in the environment around them, got himself dressed. This is an odd circumstance. I wonder if it was like this for those Scardians who went to Ancient Beijio way back when? Its a bit surreal, like going back in time... He thought to himself, when he noticed Reizei was holding his Manzetta magnum. "That, is a 'gun', much like yours, but yeah a little bigger and heavier." He explained, realizing half that didn't register. He got so used to talking to Tsujino, he half forgot she couldn't understand his dialect nor language. He walked over to her, and tapped the pistol again. "Gun." he says clearly, tapping it. He stared at her for a moment, having an odd sense of deja vu... but couldn't remember for the life of him why. He grabbed her hand gently as she checked the magazine, aware of how the pistol worked, and he tapped the brass chambered within. "Bullets." he added. He could be there all day, telling her what was what, but they would need to push on soon.

Vern Silverfallow
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Reizei Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:42 pm

She nodded. "Gun..." She glanced over at him when his hand was upon hers, and she gave him a semi annoyed look. She got the gesture, but at the same time felt like he was trying a little hard to get her to sleep with him, he had the look of a guy who was a serial romantic. But with a face and body like his, she couldn't blame him- she probably would be too in his shoes. She slammed the mag towards him, and turned the loaded weapon towards him! She still wore a somewhat annoyed look on her face... before slowly sliding the weapon into his armpit holster hanging under his left arm. "No bed for fucking for dumbass!" She managed to say in his tongue, albeit broken and barbarian like. "(Keep mindful,)" she began, her eye narrowing, hand upon her blade:

"This one kill dumbass with sword for fucking on head!" she groaned, tapping her head like he had before when asking her how her head felt. She then frowned. "...what is (mouth) for (mouth and acquiring thirst?)" she asked, slightly embarrassed.
Reizei
Reizei
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Vern Silverfallow Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:58 pm

Reizei wrote:She nodded. "Gun..." She glanced over at him when his hand was upon hers, and she gave him a semi annoyed look. She got the gesture, but at the same time felt like he was trying a little hard to get her to sleep with him, he had the look of a guy who was a serial romantic. But with a face and body like his, she couldn't blame him- she probably would be too in his shoes. She slammed the mag towards him, and turned the loaded weapon towards him! She still wore a somewhat annoyed look on her face... before slowly sliding the weapon into his armpit holster hanging under his left arm. "No bed for fucking for dumbass!" She managed to say in his tongue, albeit broken and barbarian like. "(Keep mindful,)" she began, her eye narrowing, hand upon her blade:

"This one kill dumbass with sword for fucking on head!" she groaned, tapping her head like he had before when asking her how her head felt. She then frowned. "...what is (mouth) for (mouth and acquiring thirst?)" she asked, slightly embarrassed.

Vern raised his hands. "Whoah whoah... easy..." He says backing up. He didn't understand the third degree, all he did was eject the mag, touch her hand? "Okay... sorry... huh?" He blinked at that request, and smiled from her embarrassment. "Thirsty eh?" He chuckled. He then nodded. "(Aquire thirst) is thirsty. (Mouth,) is word." He explained as he went to pat her shoulder, when her scary expression caused him to step back. "Right... well, this is a pub... so they have a bar downstairs." He explained, sidestepping around her and walked towards the door. "Follow me," he waved to her. "Lets get something to drink."

Vern Silverfallow
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Reizei Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:13 am

Vern Silverfallow wrote:
Reizei wrote:She nodded. "Gun..." She glanced over at him when his hand was upon hers, and she gave him a semi annoyed look. She got the gesture, but at the same time felt like he was trying a little hard to get her to sleep with him, he had the look of a guy who was a serial romantic. But with a face and body like his, she couldn't blame him- she probably would be too in his shoes. She slammed the mag towards him, and turned the loaded weapon towards him! She still wore a somewhat annoyed look on her face... before slowly sliding the weapon into his armpit holster hanging under his left arm. "No bed for fucking for dumbass!" She managed to say in his tongue, albeit broken and barbarian like. "(Keep mindful,)" she began, her eye narrowing, hand upon her blade:

Vern raised his hands. "Whoah whoah... easy..." He says backing up. He didn't understand the third degree, all he did was eject the mag, touch her hand? "Okay... sorry... huh?" He blinked at that request, and smiled from her embarrassment. "Thirsty eh?" He chuckled. He then nodded. "(Aquire thirst) is thirsty. (Mouth,) is word." He explained as he went to pat her shoulder, when her scary expression caused him to step back. "Right... well, this is a pub... so they have a bar downstairs." He explained, sidestepping around her and walked towards the door. "Follow me," he waved to her. "Lets get something to drink."  

"Thir...sty... Thirsty for Vern, yes?" She asked, asking if he was thristy too, proud she got that squared across, puffing out her chest, closing her eyes and smiled. "Yes! (Aquire thirst) we do, now!" She explained, walking ahead of him into the hallway. She then looked left and right, then looked confused. "Um... (which way)?" she asked.
Reizei
Reizei
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Vern Silverfallow Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:04 pm

Reizei wrote:
Vern Silverfallow wrote:

"Thir...sty... Thirsty for Vern, yes?" She asked, asking if he was thristy too, proud she got that squared across, puffing out her chest, closing her eyes and smiled. "Yes! (Aquire thirst) we do, now!" She explained, walking ahead of him into the hallway. She then looked left and right, then looked confused. "Um... (which way)?" she asked.

Vern blinked at such a response, and placed a hand on his hip, while the other hand thumbed back to the bed. "Well do you or don't you? We have the bed till noon, you know?" He says, knowing full well half of that was lost in translation. With a smile still present, he followed after her, tapped her shoulder and then pointed down the hall towards the stairs. "(Steps), that way." He says, before leading the way for her. It was kinda surreal, being a guide again, but this time instead of conning people through the Amain, he was helping someone with an actual... what the word for it be? Language Barrier? Yeah... that would be it, duh. He shrugged, and tuned to the bar keep who smiled at them.

"You enjoy your stay young man? I have to say, where'd ya find a mangy specimen like her? I mean, she's got some nice tits, but she's missing an arm and eye too- that must mean she was pretty cheap to buy, right?" the barman says with a greasy sneer.

Vern faked a smile. "Ah, well, it was nice till you had to open your mouth asshole." he says with an easygoing tone, tossing the room key to him. "Your room smells like dog by the way, C'mon Reizei, (move location, aquire thirst) somewhere else." He says to the samurai who probably had no idea what the barman had said.

Vern Silverfallow
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Reizei Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:16 pm

Vern Silverfallow wrote:
Vern blinked at such a response, and placed a hand on his hip, while the other hand thumbed back to the bed. "Well do you or don't you? We have the bed till noon, you know?" He says, knowing full well half of that was lost in translation. With a smile still present, he followed after her, tapped her shoulder and then pointed down the hall towards the stairs. "(Steps), that way." He says, before leading the way for her. It was kinda surreal, being a guide again, but this time instead of conning people through the Amain, he was helping someone with an actual... what the word for it be? Language Barrier? Yeah... that would be it, duh. He shrugged, and tuned to the bar keep who smiled at them.

She turned back to him, thumbing back to the bed. "What? What the hell you talking about?" She says in her own tongue, raising a brow. "Bed? What with bed?" she says to him in his tongue, confused by his meaning. "We thirst, no? Yes?" She added, when he decided to ignore her new questions, and instead point down the hall towards the stairs. She shrugged, and followed him. Upon reaching the landing, she realized she was in a pub of sorts, and the barman sneered their direction...

Vern Silverfallow wrote:
"You enjoy your stay young man? I have to say, where'd ya find a mangy specimen like her? I mean, she's got some nice tits, but she's missing an arm and eye too- that must mean she was pretty cheap to buy, right?" the barman says with a greasy sneer.  

Vern faked a smile. "Ah, well, it was nice till you had to open your mouth asshole." he says with an easygoing tone, tossing the room key to him. "Your room smells like dog by the way, C'mon Reizei, (move location, aquire thirst) somewhere else." He says to the samurai who probably had no idea what the barman had said.

She indeed couldn't pick up much of what the man had said, but... said something about her breasts and seemed to say it in a way that made her feel pissed off. This was only confirmed by hearing Vern say 'asshole' towards the man before tossing the keys aggressively to the bald barman. Her brows furrowed, and when Vern said something about moving elsewhere, she slapped his arm away and pushed forward to the bar table. "No, thirst here." She says, aggressively walking to the bar and took a seat right in front of the man. "Thirst, Sake. Understand, dumb fuck?" She hissed, banging her katana she had pulled from her obi and set beside her, aggressively showing it off. "Now. Sake. Now." Her eye zeroing in on the man's bald head. "Vern," she then pointed to his bald head. "Word for (shiny head, but worse)?" She asked, her eyes now level with the bar man's.
Reizei
Reizei
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Vern Silverfallow Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:22 pm

Vern blinked, as the bar man's smirk faded. "So she's also broken in the mind eh? Speaking gibberish and nonsense... you know your not supposed to stick your dick in crazy?" The bar man told Vern, who sighed and began to approach Reizei from behind. She looked determined to stay... and he wondered if she managed to pick up the man's animosity towards her through his body language. He didn't want to start trouble, but had a feeling telling her to leave it alone wasn't an option now. He blinked again when she asked him for a word to describe his shiny head, and he smirked, taking a seat next to her and whispered it into her ear.

The bar man all the while shook his head. "Sake? Pay up first, slut. 80 Gilex, since its expensive, I doubt you have that much given you look like you can barely afford clothes." he sneered again.

Vern was building up the urge to start trouble himself, but he held back for now... more curious as to how Reizei would respond.

Vern Silverfallow
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Reizei Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:30 pm

Reizei turned to Vern with a stern look at first, wondering if he was trying to ruin her perfectly pissed off mood with a romantic gesture... but he was whispering into her ear. She blinked, her feature's softer looking for a moment, before she snickered.

She then heard the man call her some other loan words she knew, and turned to face him. "No, thirst first, dickhead's chrome dome blind good eye, demand money or fill thirst. Now." She says to Vern's suggestion, and then smirked. "This one sure, dickhead's sake is pisswater! Outrageous demand dickhead asks for, yes." She shook her head side to side, sneering herself.
Reizei
Reizei
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Vern Silverfallow Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:38 pm

Vern couldn't help but suppress a chuckle as she says all of that, while the bar man, confused looks at them both as if they were retarded. "...You both have to the count of five to leave." He says, pulling up a shotgun! Vern's smile quickly faded and turned sour. "Hey, baldy, no need for that. You wanted to be rude to the lady after all, I say fair is fair we be rude to you man." he says folding his arms, a part of him wanting to leave, since, well, a shotgun was pointed at them! "Just cool it, and just give her a sample, I'll pay if you give her a drink." Vern suggests, but the barman turned the gun on him now. "Shut your gods damned mouth boy, I'm giving ya now to the count of three, two..." he paused, flicking safety from on to off on the weapon!

Vern Silverfallow
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

The Sour Noize Bar and Inn - Page 2 Empty "Vern, what word for 'Murder', yes?"

Post  Reizei Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:50 pm

Reizei saw the man yank a scattergun from behind the counter and point it at them. She remained calm, as Vern spoke, trying to dissuade the barman from shooting she figured. She took a moment or two to let Vern try his way first, but when the man pointed the weapon at her life line in this strange new world, she grabbed the katana and drew it in a reverse grip- the speed was fast, a flash from the blade gleaming off the rays of light shining into the pub's main floor made it evident she drew her sword... aside from the sound of it slicing through steel and bone.

Click.

Her sword was back into the sheath, still vertically placed at her side which had not fallen when it lacked the support of the drawn blade. There was a moment of silence before the shotgun's barrel fell in sections, and so did the bar man's wrists! Blood sprayed over the counter, as did the broken shotgun! The man screamed as he backed away, spraying blood from his stumps with wide eyes! "Oh... did I do that? I guess my hand slipped." She says in her own tongue, standing up onto the bar table's surface, yanking her scabbard and blade up with her! "Asshole!" She spat, kicking off the table and dove for the man, cleaving his head from his shoulders in one fell swing of her blade! Blood sprayed against the bottles lined up on the shelves, not a drop touching her clothing, even when she kicked the man's knees to make his headless, handless torso fall towards the stairwell. She silently cleans her blade with one of the bar's dishrags, before sliding the blade back into the scabbard on her hip with another click. "Vern..." she says, head bowed, eyes obscured by the shadows of her hanging bangs, her arm raising, index finger pointing to the blood dripping down the wall and stairwell banister. "Word for (blood)?" She asked.
Reizei
Reizei
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Vern Silverfallow Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:57 pm

Vern felt warm crimson dot his right cheek, as his hollow eyes fell upon the deceased barman's corpse now crumpled to the floor...then tracked the head which rolled just out of sight behind the bar... "You... just.... murdered a man..." he blinked, surprised by how...effortlessly she did this. "Without... hesitation, you just...." he continued, when she called to him. He blinked, glancing up, seeing her point to the blood, and asked him what the word was. He closed his eyes, and palmed his face. "....word for (blood) is blood..." he half whined, half grumbled. He quickly shot up from his seat. "Oh, oh boy... now, now we got to get going. Maybe light the bar... burn it down, Gods above..." he ran his hands through his silver hair, and began to pace. "Reizei... (why, end his life)?!" He shouted, turning to her with a wild stare, his eyes wide and his face sweaty.

Vern Silverfallow
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

The Sour Noize Bar and Inn - Page 2 Empty Seems reasonable enough :P

Post  Reizei Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:04 pm

Oblivious to Vern's panic, she rubbed her chin. "Blood...huh?" She says out loud, another word added to her dictionary. She then looked around, and found a bottle of alcohol that looked worth her time, popping the cork with her sharp canines and spat it out, taking a swig when she heard Vern ask her in a round about way... why she had killed the man. She turned away from Vern, swallowed, then looked down at the bottle in her hand. "...Asshole." She shrugged, as if it was more than enough reason to end the man's life. She turned her head slightly his direction and raised her brow. "He (make mad) Vern and this one. (Threatened) Vern, (so I ended him out of Island justice)." She explained, taking another swig, before handing him the bottle with a smile. "Thirsty for Vern?" she asked, cocking her head to the left, shaking the bottle in front of his face, offering him a swig as well. "Fill thirst, this one (search for valuables)." She added with a mischievous chuckle. "Dickhead not need chrome money now!"
Reizei
Reizei
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

The Sour Noize Bar and Inn - Page 2 Empty "Thats not how this works... thats not how ANY of this works!!" D:

Post  Vern Silverfallow Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:16 pm

Vern simply stared at her for a moment with an agape jaw. She killed him because he was being a prick and threatened us with a gun... out of 'Island justice'...? What the hell does THAT mean?! He asked himself, as she smiled at him, and shook the bottle. "Wha...what? Thirsty for Vern...?" he blinked, before realizing that she meant if he wanted the bottle. "Oh..." he shook his head, still in shock as he took the bottle and brought it to his lips, arching his back to take a deep swig, as he'll no doubt need it. He was apparently travelling with a damn serial killer! She didn't give a damn about the barman's life, and she threatened him multiple times upstairs! This guy must have really pissed her off if I'm still in one piece! He thought, before glancing over to her. "Reizei...um, (justice on THIS Island...)" he paused. "...Different." He tried to explain, as he mentally planned what he would do to cover their tracks now that a man was murdered in a backwater town in Scardia... Scardians... who all have blessings of a God of War from the mighty warrior to the humble hobo, this bar twat could have been the damn pinnacle of the village's society! And she murdered him!! They couldn't be here, they needed to pack up now and leave before someone else stumbles in on the scene!

Vern Silverfallow
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Reizei Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:26 pm

The one armed samurai watched him take a large swig from the bottle, which made her happy. "Hehe, this one like Vern! Fill thirst much Vern! Oh, blood on Vern's head, this one take." She says, noticing the blood on his cheek, reaching up spat onto her hand, then wiped it away with her palm gently. "No blood on Vern, yes." She then merrily hummed and rummaged through his register to rightfully take what was legally theirs now. "Hm hmmm hmmm hm hmmm~" She hummed, pulling out a bunch of odd shaped silver coins and paper wads. "This one's...(confused) on (paper), this one take chrome money." She explained, tossing the coins into a nearby cloth bag and sets it inside her kimono's folds. She heard Vern then try to explain something to her, and a new word was spoken. "Diff-er-ent?" She blinked at that, cocking her head to the side. "Word for diff-er-ent?" She asked confusedly. He was trying to say something about the island or country they were on, Scardia if she recalled, and about their law or justice.
Reizei
Reizei
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum