Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dispatch Room

3 posters

Go down

Dispatch Room  Empty Dispatch Room

Post  Evan Patrickson Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:00 am

(from here)

Evan continued his way to the dispatch room, the electric hum and buzzing of machinery getting louder and the heat of several machines began to intensify as he got closer. He could smell burning rubber, which wasn't a good sign, something needed repairing. "More problems on top of problems..." He grumbled, feeling an odd presence following him. He shook off the eerie feeling, and stood before the tall wooden door for a moment before opening it. Smoke in the air, a couple Gunslingers were fixing the issue with one of the com units, but the other five lining the walls looked operable. He turned to one of the Enforcers in the room who looked up at the Master of the North. "You," Evan pointed. "I need you to send an emergency broadcast to the Danton Academy for a full evacuation of non-essential staff and trainees. Apprentices and their Masters in the area are to report to Asmirnov Castle on the double. Enforcers are to remain till they evacuate Danton City to nearby settlements and are to then wait for further orders." He barked, and the young man went ahead to deliver the message. Evan himself approached one of the comms and then grabbed a nearby clipboard to review which Enforcers he was going to send to Gazatine.
Evan Patrickson
Evan Patrickson
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Dispatch Room  Empty Re: Dispatch Room

Post  Eriko Hinomoto Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:44 am

[from here]

Eriko entered the corridor when she caught a glimpse of her adoptive father heading down towards the dispatch room. With a gall not seen in most Aspirants, the young hopeful tagged after the man with no feeling of guilt nor consequence. She could smell the burning rubber when she poked her head through the doorway, her amber eyes falling upon the back of the tall man, who was now flipping through papers attached to a clipboard. She didn't think she was supposed to be in the room, any Aspirants for that matter. Then she heard about a mass evacuation of the southern head quarters? "Master Patrickson? What's going on?" she asked stepping into the room fully now, in spite of the chaos and noise of Enforcers trying to repair comms and dispatch other Enforcers.
Eriko Hinomoto
Eriko Hinomoto
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Patrickson Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:14 am

Eriko Hinomoto wrote:[from here]

Eriko entered the corridor when she caught a glimpse of her adoptive father heading down towards the dispatch room. With a gall not seen in most Aspirants, the young hopeful tagged after the man with no feeling of guilt nor consequence. She could smell the burning rubber when she poked her head through the doorway, her amber eyes falling upon the back of the tall man, who was now flipping through papers attached to a clipboard. She didn't think she was supposed to be in the room, any Aspirants for that matter. Then she heard about a mass evacuation of the southern head quarters? "Master Patrickson? What's going on?" she asked stepping into the room fully now, in spite of the chaos and noise of Enforcers trying to repair comms and dispatch other Enforcers.

Evan turned to the voice of his adopted daughter, and frowns. "Eriko, I didn't hear you there. Sorry, its been busy." He says, grabbing her gently by the shoulders and guided her out of the room. "Its... complicated, too many things going on right now. I need you to check in on the Aspirants right now. Something is happening and its best not to let them panic." He explained. "I'll promise, I'll tell you later." He says, before leaving her in the hall and closed the door.

He turned to the communication unit on the wall, and yanked the handset off. "Master Fennec please report to dispatch by order of the Master of the North." He then hung up the handset and cord.
Evan Patrickson
Evan Patrickson
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Fennec Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:27 am

Bella's heels clicked as she walked down the hallway, summoned to the dispatch office by the Master of the North, the Gunslinger Enforcer known as the Fox was excited on the prospect of another solo mission! "Heya Eriko," She waved to the red head, before knocking on the door and entering. "Master Fennec, reporting for duty." She says, standing alert.
Bella Fennec
Bella Fennec
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Patrickson Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:02 pm

Evan smiled. "At ease, Master Fennec." he then handed her a data pad, tapping on the screen. "You've met Master McKelly before, haven't you? Leland McKelly? He was a prodigy like yourself, went exeter a few years back." He explained.
Evan Patrickson
Evan Patrickson
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Fennec Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:25 pm

Evan Patrickson wrote:Evan smiled. "At ease, Master Fennec." he then handed her a data pad, tapping on the screen. "You've met Master McKelly before, haven't you? Leland McKelly? He was a prodigy like yourself, went exeter a few years back." He explained.

She nodded, and looked at the screen, the dossier of the legendary gunman scrolling onto it, but she didn't need to look at his list of achievements to recognize him. "Never met him, but I've heard of him, of course. Who hasn't in the association? I mean, he's still the youngest prodigy master on record. What about him?" She asked, further intrigued given she assumed the mission involved the 'retired' Gunslinging legend in some way.
Bella Fennec
Bella Fennec
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Patrickson Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:30 pm

Evan stared blankly as the younger woman gushed over his former rival... he sighed. "Yeah... well, I feel like he's been in the dark too long. I want you to head to Siamatsu village and look for him. Shouldn't be too hard to find, he's the head man after all. Inform him the Association needs his irons again. From there, I want you to accompany him to Danton to aid in the evacuation. Once your mission is complete, return to the North with McKelly in tow." He explained. "Also, if you see Enforcer Hinomoto... Yoko Hinomoto down there, tell her to remain in Danton as vanguard till further notice." He explained, sending Yoko's information over the data as well.
Evan Patrickson
Evan Patrickson
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Fennec Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:32 pm

The young woman's crystal blue eyes gleaned over the information, one thick brow raised. "Seems odd to have her remain behind. She's a skilled sniper from the look of the data. Shouldn't she be here with us?" She pressed, and then asked: "What exactly is happening in Danton anyhow to involve a full scale evacuation?"
Bella Fennec
Bella Fennec
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Patrickson Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:34 pm

Evan poured himself a cup of coffee, and offered her one as well silently before answering her. "Very reason why she's to remain in the city till notified. She can give a little more hope to those in need, and help protect the stragglers long enough. As from what? Demons." He sipped the cup. "Demons from the Amaine, a void Dragon South East, and apparently vampires attacking without provocation. Danton is smack dab in the center of it all and if we don't pull those civies and Gunslingers out it will be a blood bath."
Evan Patrickson
Evan Patrickson
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Fennec Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:36 pm

Bella felt a little off by that explanation... but didn't press Evan further. She quietly declined the offer of coffee as well with a gentle shake of her head. "Sounds like the demon realm portal opened up and unleashed hell. Alright, I can take off immediately. Anything else I need to know or take care of?" She asked.
Bella Fennec
Bella Fennec
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Patrickson Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:39 pm

He sets the empty cup aside and thinks for a moment. "Well, if Leland gives you any problems just give him a swift kick in the ass." He smirked. "Nah, nothing really else. Just be careful out there, the creatures of Galiavan have become even more restless than usual. Keep your gun close." He says, sipping his coffee again. "You're dismissed. May Corvaeus bring you fortune." he finished, and got back to work on fixing the other equipment.
Evan Patrickson
Evan Patrickson
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Fennec Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:41 pm

"Aye." Bella smiled with a nod. "I won't fail you sir, I'm sure that Master Leland won't give me too much a hassle." She chuckled, before exiting the room.

Back in the hall, she felt even more excited. She'd get to meet an absolute unit, the legendary Gunslinger McKelly himself! Not only that, but work alongside him. She wanted to ask him a few things about technique, show off a few of her own moves as well. She made her way to her dorm and began packing. It was going to be an unpleasant ride to Siamatsu village after all!

[To here after a couple days haha]
Bella Fennec
Bella Fennec
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down