Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A divine proposal...

2 posters

Go down

A divine proposal... Empty A divine proposal...

Post  Miko Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:34 am

"The story begins about a year or so... deep in the Ryunoshi Bamboo Wood... the creatures of the forest skittered about, all in a hustle and bustle as the young man had managed to cross through my barriers... he was a determined youth, whose actions I had yet to fully perceive... perhaps, till it was too late..."
Miko
Miko
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

A divine proposal... Empty Re: A divine proposal...

Post  Takeshi Sigara Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:22 pm

Miko wrote:"The story begins about a year or so... deep in the Ryunoshi Bamboo Wood... the creatures of the forest skittered about, all in a hustle and bustle as the young man had managed to cross through my barriers... he was a determined youth, whose actions I had yet to fully perceive... perhaps, till it was too late..."

Takeshi looks around the bamboo wood, the floating lanterns and balls of light bounced about here and there freely. He felt nervous... being so close to Beijio City... it was the closest he was to his homeland or his family in a few years. He wonders if the capital still thought he or Lady Busujima had a hand in his father's murder... and of all the times he chose to go on a journey to... "...it couldn't be helped. Stop blaming yourself..." He says to himself, leaning against a tree. It still weighed on his mind... he was almost certain he lost his rank as the Prince of Beijio... and his mother. What did she think of him? He wanted to see her, but... was also afraid to see her due to his guilt of leaving and not sending word. He frowned. These memories, these feelings of false and true guilt roused when he was close to Beijio... he could only cleans his homesickness by spirit walking to the area now and then... but he was here for real, flesh and blood. Sadly... or rather fortunately, no one in the Islands seemed to notice who he was. He was 17 now, and he supposed that they were still looking for a foot shorter 13 year old with trim and proper hair and didn't look like a ragged ronin like he had of late. "Well... I'm here now. May as well try to find the source..." He says out loud, pushing forth. He heard somewhere deep in Ryunoshi there were Kitsune yet. Some of which may perform magical favors for the right price, others will tease you out of existence. There were also few who may pluck out your liver and heart and eat it if they wanted to. It was worth exploring, for he heard there was a very powerful fox in these woods who is regarded as the Inari, the Goddess of all Kitsune. Still, he didn't care which one he ran into, he needed to find one and ask for them to impart their ability unto him, that he would do anything for it.

His footfalls caused brush underneath to bend and break, the night air and the full twin moons above gave the forest a gentle teal blue sheen, and as it was in the colder months and he was in the elevated section... snow drifted softly around him. "Damn... didn't realize this place got as cold as a witches'-" he paused at this to chitter and shiver, pulling the fur lined kimono from his pack to loosely wrap around his shoulders like a blanket.
Takeshi Sigara
Takeshi Sigara
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down