Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beach Battle Practice

4 posters

Go down

Beach Battle Practice Empty Beach Battle Practice

Post  Krygrod Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:21 am

Krygrod the Sea Dragon, Eelodile, Pleasiosaur (wtf is a Plesiosaur?!)- what have you lay upon the brown sandy beach. Though, more fearsome in the water, the sea creature was still a considerable threat on the land. A carnivore that got hungrier during her egg laying season, but out of her element she is weakened somewhat. Who would want to challenge such a beast? Would she make easy prey, or will she in turn prey upon the hapless fool who dared challenge her?
Krygrod
Krygrod
Private
Private

Mina Majikina and Fiona Hillcloud like this post

Back to top Go down

Beach Battle Practice Empty Re: Beach Battle Practice

Post  Mina Majikina Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:23 pm

Krygrod wrote:Krygrod the Sea Dragon, Eelodile, Pleasiosaur (wtf is a Plesiosaur?!)- what have you lay upon the brown sandy beach. Though, more fearsome in the water, the sea creature was still a considerable threat on the land. A carnivore that got hungrier during her egg laying season, but out of her element she is weakened somewhat. Who would want to challenge such a beast? Would she make easy prey, or will she in turn prey upon the hapless fool who dared challenge her?

"I literally don't know where I am again..." Mina sighed, upon approaching the beached creature. Bow in hand, her white sarong swayed against her tanned flesh, her silver hair flowing in the wind tied up in her high ponytail. Moving slowly towards the creature, she began to take interest. "Hmm... You don't see these often. Izula's Sea Dragons are a part of our culture and ancient heritage alongside the Kiimelon fruit." She says to herself, gazing over the creature with curiosity. "Their eggs are quite nutritious as well..."
Mina Majikina
Mina Majikina
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:33 am

(OOC: well... lets see if this drags those other two back then haah)

Raina lounged on the open beach, arms folded under her chin, her long legs crossed over the other. She was an 11' tall creature, more human in appearance than her shark origins suggested. The three umbrellas provided her some shade as she lay there on the multiple beach towels on her stomach. Sunglasses covered her eyes and she was mostly enjoying her nap as the waves lulled onto the shore...
Raina
Raina
Recruit
Recruit

Darkstorm Zero, LEPRECHAUN and Phoebe Mills like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  LEPRECHAUN Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:44 am

On that same stretch of beach, LEPRECHAUN (Erin Kavanagh) was enjoying some R&R when BROWNIE launched their volley ball over the sandy hill away from their drop ship.

Beach Battle Practice Ddw6he1-eb32b824-9904-45b2-910b-2ed26d6a5024

"Dammit Brownie... tsk... that went far...!" She remarked, and would have had the woman run after it herself if she wasn't closer. "I'll be back, gimme a tic." She says to her comrades, before heading in the direction of the ball.

What had happened to the volley ball in question... it had launched just a few inches from Raina's face! Sand kicked up into her sunglasses, the ball continuing to spin in place from Brownie's out of control serve!

It took a little while for the 5'5, curvy Leprechaun to descend into the beach, having misinterpreted how far her subordinate and friend had launched it! "Maybe I should just head back..." She sighed, thinking it be fitting for Brownie to pay for it as well... when she noticed the ball nearby the sting of umbrellas. Curious, and a little embarrassed, she walked up to the umbrellas and then stood before the pesky ball.

Beach Battle Practice 87494158_p0

"Sorry about that!" she says to the person under the closest umbrella, reaching down for the ball.
LEPRECHAUN
LEPRECHAUN
Private First Class
Private First Class

Darkstorm Zero, Raina and Phoebe Mills like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:09 am

LEPRECHAUN wrote:On that same stretch of beach, LEPRECHAUN (Erin Kavanagh) was enjoying some R&R when BROWNIE launched their volley ball over the sandy hill away from their drop ship.

Beach Battle Practice Ddw6he1-eb32b824-9904-45b2-910b-2ed26d6a5024

"Dammit Brownie... tsk... that went far...!" She remarked, and would have had the woman run after it herself if she wasn't closer. "I'll be back, gimme a tic." She says to her comrades, before heading in the direction of the ball.

What had happened to the volley ball in question... it had launched just a few inches from Raina's face! Sand kicked up into her sunglasses, the ball continuing to spin in place from Brownie's out of control serve!

It took a little while for the 5'5, curvy Leprechaun to descend into the beach, having misinterpreted how far her subordinate and friend had launched it! "Maybe I should just head back..." She sighed, thinking it be fitting for Brownie to pay for it as well... when she noticed the ball nearby the sting of umbrellas. Curious, and a little embarrassed, she walked up to the umbrellas and then stood before the pesky ball.

Beach Battle Practice 87494158_p0

"Sorry about that!" she says to the person under the closest umbrella, reaching down for the ball.

The ball, nearly smashing into Raina's head caught her attention as the wet sand hit and flecked her face, her sunglasses and continued to spin there. "Grrrr...." Raina grumbled, her dark, thick brows twitching as the owner of the ball came up to claim it a few moments later. The voice caught her attention, the Selachi removing her sunglasses in time to see the... bountiful harvest that had appeared before her. She wasn't into fruit usually... but there was something about Coconuts and Melons on a beach that made them taste delicious:

Beach Battle Practice 80388357_p0

Plus... Raina was already pissed off that her well deserved nap was interrupted. It wasn't easy doing her job, and she liked the rest and now that she couldn't do that... well... she'll find a way to wear herself out. She subtly slipped a tongue across her lower lip as her right hand reached out and gripped the ball before the scarlet haired beach beauty! Her arm was noticeably longer... larger too. Bluish skin that looked smooth but felt rough as sandpaper shined in the bright, overhead sun. "Oh... this is yours?" An irritated yet cool sounding voice rumbled from below the umbrellas. She began to drag the ball back, a deep trench in the sand as her claws gripped the toy tight in her grasp! Erin would soon find out that the umbrellas didn't shelter multiple beach goers... just one.

Beach Battle Practice 258861

Raina loomed over the small leprechaun with a wide grin, her 11' height not fully explored as she hunched her back a little to give the red head a decent glance over, the volleyball which was like a softball to her, spun in her palm. "This little thing woke me up. I have been enjoying my peace and quiet, away from everyone... yet still..." she slurped the saliva filling her mouth as she gripped the ball tightly in her hand! "PEOPLE. KEEP. BOTHERING. ME!" She screamed, her cold breath wafting over the red head's plump body!

She took a moment, and calmed herself down. "Sorry. Had to explode a little. You want your ball back, Red?" She asked the woman, all the while her large, long shark tail swished behind her. Her body was taut with muscle, and had multiple scars across her highly toned, muscular form. She lowered her hand to offer it back to the leprechaun, but at the last second launched it high up into the air! "Then go get it!" She shouts, glancing up at the ball as it was returning to the beach and... with her jaws opening far wider than they should have, engulfed the small ball behind a cage of triangular teeth! Raina's eyes went white as she swallowed... the ball slithering into her neck... the bulge slowing and shaking midway between her chin and shoulders before a muffled PLOP! It was the sound of the ball exploding in her tight, bone crushing gullet!

She looked down, and grimaced, hacking up and spitting the leathery material back out, or what she could at least. "Pleh... bleh..." Raina groaned. Guh... that tasted terrible...
Raina
Raina
Recruit
Recruit

Darkstorm Zero, LEPRECHAUN and Phoebe Mills like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  LEPRECHAUN Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:34 am

Beach Battle Practice Leprechaun_large_but_jpeg

"!!!!" Erin gasped as the woman revealed herself. She was humongous! A shark...person? I haven't seen one of these before, and I've been in Rolan for most of me life... She thought, and gulped anxiously as the woman then screamed at her! The fishy scent and sea-salt didn't mix well with her cold breath... She glanced back at her and nervously smiled. "Hey, sorry. Me friend's an idiot. She can't be helped... heh... and again, sorry for disturbin' your nap, I mean ya no trouble!" Erin says in a friendly enough fashion.

It seemed the woman was beginning to ease up when she handed the ball back... only to toss it up and swallow it! Erin... didn't know what to think of this as she watched with a raised brow:

Beach Battle Practice 73825758_p0

...on second thought, she may be just as stupid if not more daft than Bonnie is. She thought to herself, blinking without amusement as she watched the freak destroy their ball. "Sheesh. Say it don't spray it." The red head says with a sigh, before turning around with an annoyed look on her own face. She didn't care about the ball being destroyed so much that she was the one who had to receive the brunt of this woman's wrath. Still, despite the circumstances, she felt like the shark was far more rude than herself! "Good luck with yer nap... feckin' rude fish..." She mumbled under her breath, placing her hands inside her overcoat's jacket pockets and began to make her way back to her allies.
LEPRECHAUN
LEPRECHAUN
Private First Class
Private First Class

Darkstorm Zero, Raina and Phoebe Mills like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:31 am

"Plah, plah! Hack, bleah!" Raina coughed and hacked, turning to Red as she was walking off. "Hey... where you think you're going? I wasn't asking, that was an order!"

With that, she took a single, striding step forwards, her tall form now closing the distance between them!

The woman's shadow loomed over the smaller Leprechaun, the drooling shark smirking. "Your ball screwed up my taste buds... its only fitting you fix that!~" She slurped her lips lewdly, reaching out with her right hand, the large clawed grip would easily be able to grasp the red haired girl's body by itself!
Raina
Raina
Recruit
Recruit

Darkstorm Zero and LEPRECHAUN like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  LEPRECHAUN Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:03 am

Beach Battle Practice 81691239_p0

"...What?" Erin glanced back, after feeling the shadow looming over her, and then glanced up at the drooling shark reaching for her...

She back stepped, and pulled out the LMG that was always present, but seemingly concealable under her coat:

Beach Battle Practice T3_Leprechaun_LMG_2021_edit

RATATATATATATATAATATAATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA--!!!

The light machinegun blared, its echoing and deep thunderous roar echoing throughout the beach- she was sure even her friends could hear it! The short burst of but 45-50 rounds from her 250 round box, she let the smoking weapon settle under her bust as she looked at the woman with an incredulous glare.

Beach Battle Practice 74998022_p0

"I guess what they say about sharks is true, they're prone to mistaking their food. Now... tis clear we both see eye to eye now. I ain't be fer eatin' an you can let that arm of yers heal, knowin' I didn't kill ya dead." Erin says, calmly, but had some beads of sweat rolling down her back... No magic for she didn't have her Shillelagh with her, given the game of volleyball with the other gals... it would've been cheating if she had. That also meant she was without a knife... just her gun and a couple spare belts of munition packed away on her hips and thigh bags.

She backed up, her boots sinking in the sand, hoping her gun would deter the woman from acting rash...!
LEPRECHAUN
LEPRECHAUN
Private First Class
Private First Class

Darkstorm Zero, Raina and Xoc Rockscar like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down