Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiyohime's Proving Grounds! (aka Lost in the woodlands)

2 posters

Go down

Kiyohime's Proving Grounds! (aka Lost in the woodlands) Empty Kiyohime's Proving Grounds! (aka Lost in the woodlands)

Post  Kiyohime Sasaski Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:43 am

"You don't scare me, flybreath!"

Kiyohime's Proving Grounds! (aka Lost in the woodlands) 78525697_p0

Kiyo held her katana's blade out against the wide, slimy Giant Galideno Frog!

Kiyohime's Proving Grounds! (aka Lost in the woodlands) Flybreath

At her height of five foot even, it was just a little past her shoulders in height, and about two or three feet wide at the head alone! It was an ugly creature with huge red eyes that were almost the size of her own head! Kiyohime Sasaski never failed to step up to a challenge however, and she still needed to collect four more of these oversized toads to get her payment from the Beijio Guard! The creature simply blinked at her, ribbeting as she rattled her blade at it! "Don't you sass me in your aquan tongue, I will make you paaay!" She screamed, charging the beast!
Kiyohime Sasaski
Kiyohime Sasaski
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Kiyohime's Proving Grounds! (aka Lost in the woodlands) Empty You have to start somewhere... how about lunch?

Post  Kiyohime Sasaski Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:56 am

Kiyohime comes in with an overhead swing, closing the distance between them fast as the red eyed, slimy beast simply blinks at her:

Kiyohime's Proving Grounds! (aka Lost in the woodlands) Kiyohime_attacks_frog

"Heeeeeeeeehhhhrraaaaah!" Cries the warrior, as she leaps whilst preparing the swing, for no real reason other than it felt cool to be pretty honest!

Kiyohime's Proving Grounds! (aka Lost in the woodlands) 83707238_p0

The frog hopped upward, connecting its bony head with hers, blinking with a loud croak from its slimy mouth. The girl was stunned for a moment, flying backwards, and tumbled backwards till she corrected her landing, sliding her sandals across the patches of dirt from the forest floor! "Urgg... owie!! That frigg'n hurt!" Complained the samurai, rubbing her chin with the back of her left hand! Ugghh... why am I hesitating?! Just finish the slimeball already Kiyo! She told herself, immediately changing her kneeling position into a sprint stance, sheathing her blade in its scabbard which she removed from her back and now held in her left hand. She leaned over, then sprinted full force at the creature! When she got close to the slimy beast, she flicked her katana open!

"Huh!" Grunted Kiyohime, performing an iaido quickdraw technique with her sheathed sword, her blade shimmering as she slashed through the frog's open mouth! The motion was so quick and her blade so sharp, the beast hardly stood a chance as she passed through the animal with a swing of her right arm!

She stood behind it, blade held high and behind her as she held her stance upon slicing through the beast. The creature itself seemed clueless as to what happened before blood sprayed behind her, staining the ground crimson.

Kiyohime's Proving Grounds! (aka Lost in the woodlands) Izumi_07

She continued to hold up her blood free blade, the speed of her cut made it practically bloodless. "Filthy creature... serves you righ-?!" She gasped suddenly, the ground shaking, her arm still held up in the air as she glances back to assess the new sensations of hot air against her left leg!

Kiyohime's Proving Grounds! (aka Lost in the woodlands) Kiyohime_with_frog_caught

Another large frog had hopped onto the fray as she was stumbling, snapping for her leg! "Huh?! Where'd YOU come from?!" She spat, swiveling around to face the beast, retracting her leg in the process as it snapped at the air- but caught her red scarf!

"Urk!" Choked Kiyohime as the slimy frog yanked back on the scarf, making it go taut! Instinctively, the naive 'samurai' drops her blade, grabbing said muffler as she choked and tried to yank it back from the creature's mouth! "Huaah... give... it... backkkk!!" She gasped between full force tugs with both hands on the crimson fabric, leaning back with spread legs and arching her back!

Then, her amber eyes widened! The disgusting slime ball dragged her towards it! She stumbled, and then felt something warm and sticky wrap around her neck and wrists, pulling her arms to her chest, her hands at either side of her neck! Before she could realize what was happening, Kiyo's large, amber eyes were staring down a slimy, undulating gullet! "Huh?! WAH WOAAAH NO--!!----?!!"

Kiyohime's Proving Grounds! (aka Lost in the woodlands) 1541021445.leonheart54115_throat

GLOMP!!

Kiyohime's Proving Grounds! (aka Lost in the woodlands) Kiyohime_IN_frog

Kiyo, felt the humid air rush past her, her upper torso sliding down the creature's tight, slimy throat! She felt its rubbery lips rubbing against the upper half of her shapely thighs, felt the fowl heated air rushing across the slopes of her jiggling ass! "Wait, no, you bastard...! I'm not for eating...!!" She complained, kicking as the beast 'chomped' down on her ass and swinging thighs! It was apparently all too happy to prove her wrong as the tongue removed its bindings from around her neck and head, slithering down her breast plate, past her toned belly and began to lap at her crotch as it gyrated her entire lithe body within its mouth! "Waaaah! N-not there!!!" She screamed, blushing as her ponytail began to become damp with saliva, clinging to her head and face and upper back! The throat was too tight, undulating around her breasts, and she tried to push her neck up and her hands down on the sloped entry into the rippling, slimy throat! All the while her naked legs pedaled fiercely as the creature began lathering its lips with thick, steamy saliva...!

Kiyohime's Proving Grounds! (aka Lost in the woodlands) Kiyohime_IN_the_frog

"Ugggh, Gahds, so GROSS!!" She cried, feeling the hot, steamy fluids rushing past her voluptuous thighs, sloshing around her waist, between her buttocks, across the smooth indentation of her spine down her back. Her loincloth soaked through completely, and she was now trying to sling the sticky fluid off, trying to bring her knees in so she could yank her upper body out of its throat!

But the Gods seemed to be against her in this decision...

Kiyohime's Proving Grounds! (aka Lost in the woodlands) Kiyohime_eaten_by_frog

With a jerk of its heaf, Kiyohime's squirming, kicking legs were swallowed! "Waaaaaaaah!!" screamed the teen as she slid further down the throat, her ass rubbing up against the slimy ribbed roofing of the maw. Oh Gawds, this thing's really gonna...? Her thoughts were removed as the creature jerked its head back twice more, engulfing the young warrior's slimy legs fully into its mouth! The woman screamed as her knees buckled at the corners of the frogs lips as it closed its rubbery jaws over her spread thighs! It blinked one, crimson eye independently, stupidly, as Kiyohime's calves fluttered and swished helplessly outside the Galideno Giant Frog's mouth. Her bare knees spreading saliva as her straw sandals and shin guards prodded the creature's bulging cheeks.

"Hmmmph mmmph, hrrmmmmmmmmphhhh!!!" Screamed the girl within, muffled by thick, rubbery and slimy layers of flesh. She had screamed 'Let me, ouuuuuuuuuuut!' for those curious however. She was leaning almost entirely down its gullet, her face pressing against a hard, undulating wall she supposed was the entrance to the creature's stomach! The environment was a reddish hue due to the sun raining down on the creature's somewhat translucent skin. She grumbled and hissed, trying to pry her arms from under her, unable to pull away from the sphincter!

The simple creature, finished savoring Kiyohime's lithe and curvy toned body, blinked. An opaque white lid slid across its crimson eyeballs as it tilted its head back slightly, an audible GLUP! emanates from its throat as Kiyohime's struggling, pedaling knees are pulled through the gaps of the frog's cheeks without it opening its mouth! Her ankles keep the struggle for a moment, her sandals wiggling almost pitifully from the corners of its bloated, slimy lips... then her feet vanish!

"GLIIIICK!!!"

The creature gulps a second time, jerking its head all the way back! Kiyohime's five even bulging frame dips between the creature's shoulders, squirming before being forced into the slimy creature's tight paunch with a hearty bounce...

The frog lowers its head, blinking one eye after the other again in a creepy, unintelligent manner once more before its cheeks bulged out. It opens its mouth and lets out hot air and a content, sated sigh. It sits there, ribbeting, its tongue wiping its lips as it stares at the katana and scabbard she had held earlier curiously as if not remembering where it came from in spite of its belly squirming hard and rapidly!

This was how Kiyohime Sasaski died... well, how she will die in the coming hours. At age 17, trying to prove herself as a capable adventurer after finding the peculiar set of armor in a hidden room under her family's dojo. A set of armor that hid the shortstack's huge bosom and made her feel confident despite the lack of pants. Kiyohime Sasaski... who died to the lowest ranking monster on Galiavan's soil, devoured whole and alive and digested within hours of only killing one of the five she intended to kill...

This was also, how Kiyohime would discover... that her armor did more than just build her confidence...

Gurgle~ Groooooooooooan~
Kiyohime Sasaski
Kiyohime Sasaski
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Kiyohime's Proving Grounds! (aka Lost in the woodlands) Empty Practice makes perfect...

Post  Kiyohime Sasaski Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:32 am

(OOC: note to readers, I do not have a mental issue, nor am I depressed, etc- this is simply really dark humor considering the circumstances so don't feel worried ;3 just serious themes ahead, kay? <3)

Gurgle.... grooooooooooooooooannnn.....!

Kiyohime's eyes fluttered open to the odd sounds which echoed into her ears. "Huh...wah...? Ow!" Hissed the girl, who now tried to stand, but found herself unable to!

Kiyohime's Proving Grounds! (aka Lost in the woodlands) Izumi_12aa

"What the hell...? Where am I?!" She cried out, her eyes slowly getting affixed to the darkness.

Kiyohime's Proving Grounds! (aka Lost in the woodlands) 1430439163_pippuri_cynder8_by_reikothegwen_dchms69-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTAyNCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzc2YTE0NTcxLWVhOTEtNDk4ZC05NGVjLTk2MDNiN2M5MDdkZlwvZGNobXM2OS0zZjllNDg2YS01NzhiLTQwOTEtOWY3Yi1hMTgxZDMwZTc1MTkuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

There was a constant gurgling, she was wet and slimy and the fluids stung and she was stuck in this somewhat fetal position thanks to the slimy, disgusting walls around her! She brought her elbow to her nose and hacked. "Ugh... gahds, it smells like the damn ale house outside the palace... ughhh... what the hell?" She thought out loud, her voice echoing back to her within the squelching belly. It was then, she began to slowly recall being eaten. "Oh, CRAP! I'm lucky to be alive! I gotta... figure a way...-" she grunted, and she began to 'kick' her leg out, stretching the walls a couple times. "..OUT!!" she spat, kicking once more, when the stinging fluids which hurt her skin splashed as her leg came into contact with something hard and mushy...

Kiyohime's Proving Grounds! (aka Lost in the woodlands) Female_skeleton

When the skeleton shot up, Kiyohime screamed bloody murder! It was bloody, with strips of flesh and sinew still attached, hell, it still had HAIR!

"Oh gawd, oh GAWD! So gross!! Like what the shit man?! Nobody told me that someone went missing up here! If I knew about that, I wouldn't BE HERE!" She screamed, kicking and pushing the skeleton away from her.

The frog began to stir. It had moved on, travelling to the nearby pond to dip into the shallows and quietly digest its squirming meal... when it felt it again. The squirming sensation was soon combined with muffled screams of agony, which at its height, got cut off abruptly with an almost orgasmic moan. Then... silence.

Kiyohime's Proving Grounds! (aka Lost in the woodlands) 1430439163_pippuri_cynder8_by_reikothegwen_dchms69-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTAyNCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzc2YTE0NTcxLWVhOTEtNDk4ZC05NGVjLTk2MDNiN2M5MDdkZlwvZGNobXM2OS0zZjllNDg2YS01NzhiLTQwOTEtOWY3Yi1hMTgxZDMwZTc1MTkuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

Kiyo's eyes winked open as the sensation of something rubbing up against her slimy, cramped form inside the belly of the frog, combined with the painful feeling of the acids eating at her flesh! "Ow-OWWW!" She spat, splashing the acids away when she blinked her amber eyes in the darkness. "Wait... did I pass out again? What the hell... damn it, if I keep this up, I'll be digested aliv-" She felt her words leave her as she stared down into the acidic bile... and saw the hollow sockets glancing back up at her:

Kiyohime's Proving Grounds! (aka Lost in the woodlands) Female_skeleton_2

She blinked at the second skeleton that now appeared in the stomach! "...wuh, huh?? Were there always two?! Dear GODS this thing's insatiable! Shit, I really--"

The frog continued to rest peacefully... its stomach squirming once again however waking it up. It didn't seem to mind though, as the muffled screams of agony faded into gurgles once more...

Kiyohime's Proving Grounds! (aka Lost in the woodlands) Female_skeleton_3

Kiyohime blinks at the growing number of skeletons inside the belly each time she 'wakes up', and it begins to dawn on her what was REALLY happening. "...Oh Gawds." she sighed with worried eyes.

I, am Kiyohime Sasaski. Age 17. I'm actually not a Samurai, hell, my family aren't even nobles. We are... 'higher end' lower class members of Beijionese society. Our family has had only two famous individuals that make us stick out from the rest, our ancestor- The Great Sasaski of the Odachi style, and my older sister, Neneko Sasaski. Nene teaches kendo and Beijionese fencing to commoners, nobles, people who pay, and hot guys all the time! I... am a nobody...

"Gahds, DAMN IT!! NO! I ALMOSSS*hisssssssss!! gurgle!*

Well... I work at the Castle, actually. I don't want to brag, but, I'm probably the best launderer at the Castle...! Huh? Oh, no, not like that. More literal. Yeah, clothing washing. Its not as demeaning as ya think, its kinda fun actually. A hobby of mine. Much like guitar, sitar, biwa practice!

Kiyohime's Proving Grounds! (aka Lost in the woodlands) F1a0bd9eea26d65a678ed3106ad94441

...what? Yeah that's me with a biwa. Sexy right? What do you mean that doesn't look like me?! Ughh... if its the boobs? Yeah, for some reason when I wear this stupid armor it makes them smaller. I mean, still decent milkshakers, but its my face thats an issue! I have perpetual 'loli' look, people look at me from behind, and they think I'm some fucked up kid trying to be jailbait for some sick old fucks, but seriously dude, its just.. the armor. It does something with people's minds, like, shit... its hard to explain-!

-but it's like, I wear any part of this attire and people forget who I am! Okay, wait, getting ahead of myself here as my skull is now literally being wedged up my loincloth! Ughh... so to begin. I found this stupid, but amazing set of armor a day after that big EXPLOSION from Ithteca happened. The news said something about spires? I dunno... I found the set trying to hide, thinking the dojo would collapse on me since my sister wasn't home... I, uh... depend on Nene a lot. I like to say I'm a fairly decent swordswoman, considering I never held a real sword till today nor had I ever fought against a beast. I mean, why would I? I was generic background girl #93. Just with big boobs. And being five foot even. Gods... if I was just a smidge taller, and didn't have a kid's face...!!! UGH!

Hiissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

I'm digesting-digressing! I'm off topic once again! Well, anyway, the city begins shaking and I feel like its the end of the world, and I'm in our basement under the practice hall when a wall panel from behind our shrine to Lord Tesshu Tangeshima- don't ask, comes loose! I fall with a bip, bop, BOOM! And I'm in a creepy as hell tunnel. It's in this cobwebbed tunnel under our house, there was, standing, this... armor stand with the armor I'm wearing right now sitting there. Well, I mean, it was just the torso piece and some arm guards- the rest appeared after. More on that in a bit. A kick ass sword is beside it, the one I'm using currently, as is a note but... it well, seemed to crumble in my hands when I touched it, so... yeahrrr... hope ther wern't anyshing important in that ther doc-u-mants! Ona count that I ken not read!- Nah, I can read, but cant READ SAWDUST!! So, I figure, like a country bumpkin, it had nothing to do with the armor, because, I'm already an naive idiot by this point and when I go 'hur durr, lemme put this chest piece on, it'd look so funny! hur hur' then my clothes burned off. YUP. What could go wrong? I'm literally forced to wear the worlds most tiniest, most revealing bikini with ASS FLOSS, with the face of a loli! And haha, my boobs got SMALL....ER. They're still not bad! Boobs of all sizes make fun surprises! I heard Lord Tangeshima's youngest kid say that once I think. Probably? I was kinda busy at the time. I was distracted at the time when he said it~ He and some other cute guy he was with snuck in and he managed to give the Empress a boob massage in her own onsen! He was obscured by the mist to her... but I could hear and see him clearly behind that changing screen! I could see him clear as day as I was replacing Empress Sango's clothes- Hehe well... when I saw his almost feminine, and 'slender as a twig' form, I felt a compulsion, a want- I wanted him to be the stick I wedged between my ginormous sweater pillows! To give him a massage of my own if ya know what I'm sayin? Eh? Eh?

Slushhhh....

Speaking of, this full body massage marks my...what, fourth death? Oh? Did you think I was going to learn about this armor's odd abilities just off one!? HA! YOU'RE AN IDIOT IF YOU DID! Well, anyway, more on that after the origin story, kay? Ahem where was I? Something about making Tsubo Tangeshima my personal dip sti---ah yes, my clothes burned off and everything I try to slip over my legs since burns away. Other than the clothes that came with it or appeared after, like this outdated fundoshi; not even a belt and bag stays long before burning up! So, naturally like someone with my typical story, I freak out. Its around this point, timing right? My sister comes home, worried about me, calling for me so naturally I head upstairs to tell my sis what I found! Well, its a family trait- she freaks out TOO! But, more specifically on me! She drives her Gahds damn wooden blade into my stomach! Then my face, my ears, neck... everywhere! She's like a beast! Even with all the training she gave me, I couldn't stop her from hurting me till I finally began dodging her attacks! She was calling me an intruder, a thief! Demanded what I had done to myself, YOU HEARD ME RIGHT, I was like, a different person to her! She brings out the Naginata and things REALLLY got weird!

Kiyohime's Proving Grounds! (aka Lost in the woodlands) 631787956cb7fa8903f06ce81dfd116f

With one blow, she shattered the breastplate!

Kiyohime's Proving Grounds! (aka Lost in the woodlands) Izumi_17

And here I am thinking... this cursed piece of trash BREAKS EASILY! Well, that and, 'Oh Frey'd, my sister has gone insane, she is going to kill me- eeeeek' in a somewhat bored tone, but she stared at me... and was like: "Kiyo?! Wh-where were you?" and then, of course, I say 'what the crap, who the hell did you think you almost killed?!' and then... my sister- my straight as an arrow, intelligent and respected sister... sounded like a complete and total moron! I'm... just in shock, as she described an 'assailant' who had... my exact same description, but... had smaller boobs. I told her to THINK on what she just said, then retold her my chain of events from MY perspective and that she was not attacking some intruder, but attacking ME! She freaked out again! She told me to stop with the childhood antics! THE CHILDHOOD ANTICS?! YOU TRIED TO KILL ME SIS!! ON THE GROUNDS SOMEONE WHO 'looked like, but didn't REALLY look like me' POPPED UP FROM THE HIDDEN BASEMENT WHERE I ALWAYS HID! She told me to stop acting like a kid of all things on top of it, demanded me to tell her where I was all the time for real, and then it hit me, and I asked HER: "What happened when she stabbed the 'not me but really was me impostor' in the chest?" And.... AND!!.... She just... stood there. Blinking, stupefied by the simple question and after like two minutes pass, she says: "I can't remember. Lets have lunch" -like what the actual FU-!

"PHWAH!! HAh, ah gods, c'mon...!!" Screamed Kiyohime as the belly fluids sloshed about with even more skeletons, and she was picking up where the last left off, dragging a dagger made from one of her own? Her past selves? Her last lifes? Her... dopple something another's right femurs she snapped with her hands, and was proceeding to try and cut herself out! "The last Kiyohime... ugh.. almost... got it through, c'mon, where ARE YOU?!" She screamed as she searched the bloody acids! She eventually found the makeshift bone knife, and began to jab it with her full weight into the stomach lining! "WAAAH!! LET. ME. GO!!" She screamed!

Me again! So... you must be now wondering, how the hell I still look so damn hot despite becoming a never ending meal for this lazy ass, slimy bastard? No? Pfff... okay, 'why do I still have the armor? My sis broke it?' well, about that. It seems after an hour, it repairs itself magically. I was stupid, eating ramen with my sister, STILL WEARING THE REMNANTS OF THE ARMOR ON ME, I think it was the scarf? I liked it... it was cute don't judge me! This is my story, you're not a part of it...! Yet. Nor am I a part of you!! Yet... ugh, gross thoughts, grooooss thoughts....! Anyway. She of course, reacts like a rational person if you been following along? I hope so, it was on the blackboard this morning as required reading! Yeah, totally rational... I can still taste the soba noodles from her bowl after she chucked it at my cute, childlike... ughhh I HATE THAT!-FACE! So I run. I run. And I run.... and now, its been like, a week? I think? My sister has me listed as missing, posters of me all over the city and... no one seems to know who I am as I parade my cute little ass in front of these very posters! Like, by this point I was desperate, for ANYONE to remember me! I even ran into the General on his way home a couple hours ago, he looked tired, but I thought he'd be willing to help, he always helped the MIKO with their problems! Still don't know what that is all about yet, but-But he...he just glanced over to me, gave me a head pat, and told me 'maybe in another five years... and you should really get some pants on.' ... Granted, I did open up with "Barduwulf, General Barduwulf! Please, you need to help me with something I think only YOU can do!" so... yeah, he probably saw me and at a single glance of my height and physical features 'noped' the fuck out of that can of worms... I mean, I don't blame him. I mean, what he saw from his perspective? Probably a sick, and perverted child trying to solicit him. There goes the career, the wife, and your nuts General. Yup. That's a thing I'd never thought I'd say...or think... am I dead yet?

"Ah-SHIT!" Kiyo screams, tears rolling down her eyes as she watches her fingers fall apart before her eyes! She screams unintelligibly, shrieking as her skin sloshes off her body, her clothing dissolving, her eyeballs falling out of her head as she slams face first into the building digestive acids...

There she goes.... I go... I...went?....Yeah, still can't get used to that. After the third time, I started to simply 'see' the scene from a second person perspective. This weird self narrative. It's weird shit. Been keeping me sane between the cycles... I think I've grown a year with every death, feeling more wiser, well... no, cynical. Still, I feel each death practically ages me a year so, heh, General? I'm more than ready for you now~ Just kidding. Maybe. Yeah, so wearing this armor-

-has some interesting affects. Given my lack of pants, the fundoshi, the general lack of clothing in question and having to walk about in public, I think I may have chased away my shyness and have actually boosted my confidence like, tenfold, tops? Hell, I didn't even TALK like this till two deaths ago! I mean, dying... changes a gal! Eh, well, again! I didn't think I could, well, die, revive, die again. No, I figured this armor boosted my confidence enough to actually set out on an adventure of my own! Like, almost everyone else important on the planet! I, just, got cocky is all... ahem. I mean, heh... to have died from such low ranking monsters in Dr. Kamura's Bestiary; frogs usually used as mounts due to their mild temperament... is, well, kinda, well... embarrassing on my part! I'll heh, haveta admit! But, its okay. I had a manual. HAD. A. Manual. As I rewatch that scroll turning to ash in my hands every time I think about it now.... Maybe it wasn't a manual? Maybe... it was a warning. DON'T TOUCH THE F'KN ARMOR! Well, I digest and digress again. Its not like I'm bound to the armor now. Not that I'm aware of... I discovered upon encountering a group of terrifying assholes in the poor district earlier in the week that by forcefully removing my armor doesn't make it disappear or stay off- no, within a few minutes it reappears on me good as new. Just like these digestive acids. I've seen the armor get completely dissolved, and then I... just reappear wearing it. I mean, it self repairs just like the incident with my sister.... Though, if I remove the armor myself, willingly, it apparently stays off. I can wear my school uniform again and prance around with my large, bulbous, titties...

Kiyohime's Proving Grounds! (aka Lost in the woodlands) D3a3b5e902d95a1e0c7e0418fd7eb9f0

Oh... you sometimes can't help miss what ya had, till its gone~

Hiissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

Kiyohime's Proving Grounds! (aka Lost in the woodlands) Female_skeleton_5

So soft, so tender... so squishy!! See, the frog likes'em! He's got good taste~!

Kiyohime's Proving Grounds! (aka Lost in the woodlands) 061bd73d890eeb46d6c76da9cfd826db

Ughhh! Now... they're mush in this overindulgent's frog's belly. Seriously, either one of me, or me, I; EITHER I will be successful in cutting myself out with a shank made from MY OWN BONES, or this fucking frog's gonna blow up so big he'll eventually be forced to throw me up! All of... mes. Yes. Ahem. I don't think I'm going to bury my past selves if and when I leave this never ending cycle. But yeah, like I said, you miss something when its gone, something like that, well, thats what the armor feels like to me now as well. Its almost a safety net for me. I feel... safe. I feel. Confident. I feel, like, I can actually DO something! So, that concludes my 'What I did in my Summer' Essay, and say 'CANT WAIT TILL YOU GET WHATS COMING TO YA FLYBREATH!!' Enjoy the Kiyohime buffet special while it lasts, toad! You'll regret it soon enough...! Maybe, shit... am I caught up? I talked about how I got here, how many times I've died, covered the armor's traits and abilities that I can surmise so far... about why I still wear it despite not being cursed... that I know of... talked to myself because I am confused, tired, and scared and I need a hug... and a shower. A hot bath is better. Hot bath. Yes. Not acid bath. Fuck that. I used to like frogs.... still kinda do, what can I say? Just, I'll step on them now when I see one! Ugh, no, what if they like that?! Wha-WHAT THE HELL am I DOING?! I need to get-

"-the fuck, out of this frog!!" Kiyohime screamed, returning again, clad in armor again, assaulting the stomach lining. Again.  

A detail Kiyohime forgot to mention, but she was also unaware of yet. For several hours, Kiyohime's corpse(s) stewed about within the beast. Each death took about an hour to return. It was practically nightfall in the Beijio Mountains now, and the Giant Frog seemed almost unaffected by its growing, spherical belly which brought it nearly endless sustenance. One could see that frog, an be like... dayum, your fat! Like, seriously. It couldn't even fucking move now. Its legs simply splashed at the surface of the water, it was 'rolling' to try and keep itself afloat its stomach bulged out with so many 5' even framed skeletons and a full, fleshy human!

The frog did... look a little green.

...as in SICK. I'm not colorblind, ahem. But it finally showed signs of discomfort. Then... after being trapped for nearly SIX HOURS, The sharp end of something bone like stabbed through the flesh of the beast! The frog splashed helplessly as it felt immense pain as the pressure build up in the stomach caused the hole to become larger, and then as Kiyohime dragged the bone down, she tore a large enough hole to push her scarf out of! It was just a theory she had, but its not like she didn't have the means to test it out! Besides, she was already half digested by this point, using the last of her strength to push the scarf outside the stomach. Her right arm went limp soon after, fingers twitching as her body was once again digested from within the panicking, dying frog...

One hour later...

I swear to the Gods. If I see that damn purple stomach lining again, I will cut my own eyes out-

The sounds of birds tweeting instead of a gurgling stomach greeted the young woman's ears.

*Blink.... Blink...*

She looked up into a canopy of green, of Beijionese furs... she blinked again. She could feel water in her ears, across her back, her buttocks deep in mud. She then sat up, stretching out limbs that were numb and sore for being in a cramped position far longer than they should have been! "Yay... it worked...." she said aloud, weakly, not as excited as she thought she would have been, as she looked about the pond and woodland. She saw.... an entire pod of crimson eyes glaring at her from the darkness. She grimaced, crab walking out of the pond, dripping wet! She didn't say a damn word... only observed the bug eyed bastards observing HER with those crimson, reflective eyes. Close by, she saw the frog that ate her, lying dead. Her... arm sticking out of it still, then, as if by sick and twisted timing, the elbow bone slid out of the hole, the undigested bit of the arm plopping into the water. The other frogs, jumped for it!

SPLASH!

"Get... me.... OUTA HERE!!!" Screamed the girl, dead sprinting away from the pond!!

The next morning, Kiyohime paces. Equipped with her sword again, mounted on her back with a strap which either meant the sword paired with this armor or the armor itself was a fucking perverted clown. Either case, she had to move past that and think about what the actual FUCK happened the night before!

"Shit man..." she bit her thumb as she paced in the woods in the cool morning mist. "...Is there a limitation to this? Gotta be... I mean... hmm..." She grumbled. Despite the setbacks, and the bodies which will be hard to account for if the authorities find them... she was still earnest in becoming an adventurer and playing the part of a 'wandering samurai' that helps, just... well, she was butt naked practically and kinda sketchy looking. She needed to find out, just where the revival part 'ends' but had to find a way to do so... safely?

"Yeah, 'killing myself safely' doesn't make much sense without the context... Gods, if anyone was listening to me now, it be the padded rooms of Adamantite for me... shit..." She thought, before glancing to her blade. She removed it and... with lots of hesitation, dragged the blade across her palm. She hissed loudly as the blade easily cut through her gloves, the flesh with just a simple nick! "Shit, what the hell?! This blade's fucking sharp, ouch!" she spat, and went to bandage the hand... when remembering the point was to observe.

She sat down, till around 9 Am... an hour or so later, the wound healed itself and the pain was gone! "Shit... well, I guess my injuries take time to heal up too, but they heal! Hmm..." She hummed, and... boldly, drew her blade and brought it to her stomach. She gulped. "I guess..." she shuttered. "Practice," she began to feel sweat roll down her body. She could feel the blade tip on her naval, but... couldn't due it. "C'mon... Samurai do it in moment of defeat...!" She gulped, bringing herself to a tree to try and... make it easier.

She shivered, bringing the pommel of the blade against the bark of the Fur....!

"NOPE!" She screamed, pulling away, turning around, shaking her head. "Nope, not gonna do it, don't need to tempt faaaaaaaaaaaayyyy aaah-!!" She screamed as she tripped on a tree root face first towards the ground!

-SHINK!

"--urk...!" Gasped Kiyohime! She was coughing up blood, the blade having slid up her belly piercing a lung and out her back... "shi...shi...t...."

She curled up into a tight painful ball... and died not too long after. When she revived, she had about as much time to die again. Third time, was the charm, and she began to pull the blade out. By 4pm, she finally had the blade out of her stomach, and was perhaps, absolutely drenched in blood. "I guess... when... the body isn't destroyed *cough*... you keep it... till its repaired... I guess? Not... gonna try and behead myself... I...*cough* ...I've done enough bad shit to myself... *cough* ...one girl shouldn't have... one person in general... Gods... I need a bath..." She coughed, and snickered. "...Practice makes perfect, huh? Fuck that... I guess, I can just... take on a dragon, now." She says, in the scheme of things. Even if she died a million times to one, it would seem in time, she could potentially, weak as she was, exhaust it to death. She also learned so long as a piece of the outfit was removed and outside, her body would 'respawn?' is that a word to use? Where it was more beneficial, and depending on the state of the body... she would return with an entirely new body. She didn't know if the other bodies had a 'timer' before they 'despawned?' as she didn't want to go back to that pond and play half-assed doctor... so, she supposed she'd find out in time. For now... she was going to wait another hour till it was time to move. And bathe. Gods, she needed it...

Kiyohime Sasaski
Kiyohime Sasaski
Recruit
Recruit

Darkstorm Zero, Rangiku Kamimura and BastionCon like this post

Back to top Go down

Kiyohime's Proving Grounds! (aka Lost in the woodlands) Empty Re: Kiyohime's Proving Grounds! (aka Lost in the woodlands)

Post  Tatsuhime no Mao Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:10 am

"...where the hell am I now...?"

Kiyohime's Proving Grounds! (aka Lost in the woodlands) Unknown

Exclaimed the tall, ravishingly beautiful oni... three horned oni? Slung across her back was a massive ootachi in a red and gold lacquered scabbard. She was kneeling atop a boulder, shielding her eyes from the early morning sun, and squinting her white eyes across the horizon of large sequoia like trees and vegetation of these woodlands. Her long, platinum blond hair with its silvery sheen blew and flapped along with her white and red lined haori coat. She was at least over 6 foot tall given her massive three horns atop her head, her high heels and already long, sexy frame. She was slender with sensuous legs, but possessed HUGE breasts!

Kiyohime's Proving Grounds! (aka Lost in the woodlands) Hakuryuu_azur_lane_drawn_by_hatte_bsrmkr__2c89d44b20e2feba3b7cb11e50351bb7

"Like, seriously, where the hell am I??"

The female youkai jumped down, her skirt lifting, showing off her... lack of anything beneath really as she descended into the forested valley below, trying her best to recall which was the correct path towards the frosted lands again. "This is ridiculous, how the hell is anyone supposed to get around....around, here?!" She spat, anxiously, agitated, and about to scream and send the forest as a whole back to the Benzi Period, when Tatsuhime found herself standing over a bloodied... corpse?

"Huh...?"

It was a young... girl? A child, wearing very skimpy clothing. "Wow, wearing something like that at your age- heh, makes even a powerful Youkai like me worried for your future!" She laughed, hands on her hip as she leaned her head back and cackled.

No response.

Kiyohime's Proving Grounds! (aka Lost in the woodlands) Hakuryuu_azur_lane_drawn_by_beefusteku__sample-22d64255b8979f5915f8c14cf4dbba90

"Hey! Kid? You alive? You smell dead... but, I can see you're still breathing!" She says with a sneer, tapping the kid's leg and then her sharp, white eyes fell upon the bloodied katana close by, and could see the girl had seemingly stopped her attempt at seppuku. "Shit... could you have done something that depressing in another woods? Gaaaah....!" she grumbled aloud, irritated by the notion a mortal so young would do something to herself like that- and die underdressed to that end---- granted, she was one to talk:

Kiyohime's Proving Grounds! (aka Lost in the woodlands) Unknown

"If ya wanna die so badly, pick up that sword and try to cut me runt! Not that I think someone who can fail at seppuku could inflict serious harm on someone like myself~" She hummed playfully.

Nothing.

"GAHHH!!" Tatsu screamed, raising her leg over the child's head:

Kiyohime's Proving Grounds! (aka Lost in the woodlands) Hakuryuu_azur_lane_drawn_by_suzu_17081023__699013dba349d32405e9124061c30ef0

"WAKE THE HELL UP!!" screamed the impatient Oni, slamming her foot down on the slumbering girl's head! Eyes filled with irritation and body trembling with building rage as she was already pissed off about being lost!
Tatsuhime no Mao
Tatsuhime no Mao
Recruit
Recruit

Darkstorm Zero likes this post

Back to top Go down

Kiyohime's Proving Grounds! (aka Lost in the woodlands) Empty Re: Kiyohime's Proving Grounds! (aka Lost in the woodlands)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down