Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The B... B... B.... inaugural broadcast on a worldwide forum.

2 posters

Go down

The B... B... B.... inaugural broadcast on a worldwide forum. Empty The B... B... B.... inaugural broadcast on a worldwide forum.

Post  Crisis Rocan Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:18 am

Hello folks and welcome again to another edition of the Bizarre, Benign, and Beautiful, from the Beaches, to the Brothels, to the Barroom Brawlers, Busty, Board Flat, or the Bouncing Bitties between, we scope out all the fatales from every fiery, feisty corner of the globe.  We leave no stone unturned as we bring to you all the breast candidates for your fan servicing needs and now our global rates.

That’s right long time listeners!  We are officially international, intercontinental, and world wide, our ears and eyes are now able to view your most beloved babe watch moments from all your favorite flavored vixens, anywhere across the planet, unless you live under a reception free rock, you can now catch us anywhere, and I mean everywhere BabeWatch Faithful.  Now on to that oh so wonderful opening theme song for our show, from artist unknown, and Wargods guess where.  Here it is folks the tune that sets the pace for our beloved feistivities

My Wargods, that is some powerful music folks, now as we do every so often as the BabeWatch faithful, we throw a twist into our shows and highlight not the chick of the hour, but rather a special sort instead.  The men of note who captivate both men and women alike, cause a flutter and stir of the most delicious and unsavory emotions and urges to provoke a sexual reaction and make their own lives a living lust hell.

This little birdie is all balls folks, so don’t get your hopes up for that salacious looking man.  Without further ado our first pin-up candide of the night.

The B... B... B.... inaugural broadcast on a worldwide forum. Tsubo612

I’ll admit when I saw this I was questioning our studio execs and their decisions. I mean this young man just screams out Board Flat BabeWatch material, and believe you me I’ve gone over every inch of the whole pin-up spread from the flashy to the yes please may I have a  duplicate for my own collection pages, and I’m boggled more and more by every single candid.  He’s clearly all man where it counts the most, but I can’t help but feel a little bit naughty and dream about him swinging from the Board Flat collection instead.  

Anyways on to the first segment of the night, Spotlights for Hot Fights.  This Tsubo Tangeshima, you might have caught a glimpse of his perfectly feminine form speeding away around a corner in any number of schools and academic institutions across the globe…

Hint, hint, nudge, nude, nudge…

That’s why our executive producer chose him as our Dudaelicious of the Night.  He’s had more exposure across the globe then we’ve had and believe you me, I’m happy to see his firmamentation into society enlarged.  Wink wink!

So that brings us back to the Hot Fights Spolights. Tsubo has a nasty reputation outside his home region as a Barroom Brawling, Babeslayer.  We had some amazing footage but duty to legal issues we can’t how it to you live on the air, but BabeWatch Faithful, you know where you can see it, you know where you can find all the Tsubo bashing binge drinking you can handle on through our normal distribution methods, which are all still fully operational and vastly improved.

But here’s the highlights folks, this little fire dodging, nut crackin, hellion has a thing for strong drinks, and I’m not just talking the black your out in a sip kind either.  He tends to end looking straight up to the biggest BabeWatch Beauties he can when his blackout binges turn into barroom bashes.  ONe such incident found him dodging the rapid fire, fireballs of a pissed off socialite.

The B... B... B.... inaugural broadcast on a worldwide forum. Tsubo911

Of course when you take into account pin-up candid number two, from a still from security footage from the bar that night, check the footage out for yourself available through our normal distribution channels after our show folks.  You can imagine what might have tipped the lady of stature into throwing him a heated beating

And boy do I mean heated, fireballs jet streams of fire and not to forget that evil moment when Tsubo was ringed by fire and the statuesque hottie knocked him right out to bring an end to the conflict.  He doesn’t like talking about his barroom brawls folks, so mind not to mention it in his hearing, he’s a bit sensitive about a few things especially fire magic his build, and most of all his family.  Word around the school yards is he is the black sheep of the family, a basically magicless hack in a world renowned family of pyrogentic prodigy geniuses.  So a moment for the fan service candid then.

The B... B... B.... inaugural broadcast on a worldwide forum. Tsubo510

Now this without a doubt makes you wonder especially since we had to edit out the lower half of his body for the sake of decency and being able to air this pin-up candid live on the air.  Want to see more, well we don’t want an angry Tangeshima burning our new studio to the ground, so good luck getting a peek at this beauty BabeWatch Faithful, it’s half candid only we value our lives and new globe exposure too much to risk it.

Now then in or second a sadly last segment of our program we have a second set of candids to share with you in lump pin-up show off, but of course this isn’t a show about boys with Babealicious bodies, it’s also or more to the the point all about the B... B... B…

Say it with me folks, The Bizarre, Benign, and Beautiful ladies of our glorious world, and here’s one that took a lot of convincing to share these sadly rather dull pin-up candids with us.  This mousy little spitfire is none other than the fiery flame user who beat our dear sweet Tsubo up in the footage, which after watching a few dozen times we realized she was damn near impossible to catch on film.  So we hunted her down for our second half of the night.  So here they are without further ado, the mousy little mistress of Tsubo’s nightmares, and rumor has it master/teacher of some truly bizarre and benign beautiful fistacuffs…

The one and only Elementalist of the Sleight Fist fighting style.  Mistress Ioka Yeiko

The B... B... B.... inaugural broadcast on a worldwide forum. Mouse10

The B... B... B.... inaugural broadcast on a worldwide forum. Mouse110

The B... B... B.... inaugural broadcast on a worldwide forum. Mouse210

The B... B... B.... inaugural broadcast on a worldwide forum. Mouse310

Sadly folks that’s about a wrap for this edition of the Bizarre, Benign, and Beautiful, we’ll see you next time with another BabeWatch worthy faithful.  But we leave you on this note heading into our closing theme song.  If Tsubo was manhandled by this Mousy fiery prodigy of elemental fist fighting, did he learn any magic to boost his lack of familial fire skills… ponder it well BabeWatch faithful.. Until next time.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Rita Blackhammer likes this post

Back to top Go down

The B... B... B.... inaugural broadcast on a worldwide forum. Empty Re: The B... B... B.... inaugural broadcast on a worldwide forum.

Post  Rita Blackhammer Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:19 pm

Knock knock knock

"This is the Chief of Breland Police and Guardian Forces and Bounty Hunting Guild, open up." Came a familiar voice over the soundwaves, those in Breland and the world over may know her as the Bouncing, Booty-licious, Beauticious, Bounty-hunting Badass....Bitch. Rita Blackhammer, or 'Banhammer' as some other stations called her, and she frequented many... to check for papers. "Open the door before I kick it down, I can see you through the window."

*tap tap tap* came the gentle, yet audible tapping of the thicker end of her whip hitting against the glass.

Rita Blackhammer, age 31 and didn't look a day over 23. With all the stress a woman of her position would or should have, one would think she'd be a mummy or a baggy eyed zombie- a slave to coffee and pastries... she would not comment on the former, but she could confess to the latter.

She was tall, around 6'1 without the heels; tight black leather low waist hip hugging pants, dominatrix heels, a cropped button down satin vest, cropped shrug leather jacket buttoned up with all the gold trim and such, and her black leather long coat draped around her shoulder's like a cape. Let us not forget the red silk tie slithering between her valleys like a serpent of sin, but these girls were DEFINITELY not apples, and more like fully ripened Kiimelons picked from the watery groves of Beijionese islands. The bouncing pair bobbled as she pressed against the window, her short blond hair sneaking out from her peaked officer cap. Her lavender eyes gleaming like amethysts...or the pointy tip of daggers as the woman's shiny pink lips sank into a frown.

The B... B... B.... inaugural broadcast on a worldwide forum. Sadius_of_retribution_last_origin_drawn_by_choney__41537435cbefd0eef09805fd79fa18d0

*tap....tap.....tap*

The unannounced guest was a different woman prior to the FINAL RAID; a cousin of one of the most powerful men on the whole of Galiavan... and now the woman was waiting on the radio show host to let her in and answer her demanding questions...
Rita Blackhammer
Rita Blackhammer
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

The B... B... B.... inaugural broadcast on a worldwide forum. Empty Re: The B... B... B.... inaugural broadcast on a worldwide forum.

Post  Crisis Rocan Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:12 am

“And for the folks without the benefit of video feeds you can find all of our content on our site.  Now next up we have…”

Silence follows as the host flips on a tune to keep the crowds listening in and watching occupied, as he turns his head slowly toward the door, mouth agape.

The B... B... B.... inaugural broadcast on a worldwide forum. Bbbhos10

Sliding one hand up under his jaw he closes his mouth as he looks blankly at the door being knocked on.  There are no guests on the BBB he thinks to himself as he continues to blankly look at the door in the dead silence of the room.  A person standing on the other side of the door seems to be talking and knocking on the door, but the host only remains confused in the silence of the sound proof studio.  Clearly the person on the other side of the door is lost or confused, and.  After all, no one even knows the BBB’s exist unless they used to listen in on pirate radio.  

He shrugs and goes back to the airwaves without a second thought to the clearly disturbed and out of place person outside his sound proof studio.

The B... B... B.... inaugural broadcast on a worldwide forum. Bbbhos11

“Well folks this week we have a segment bringing to you the lovely uncompromisable...

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Rita Blackhammer Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:48 pm

Rita got an update on her phone, and checked it, letting the man in the station off for a moment longer as the info dealt with Cait Murphy. Oh right, those two are on her case... She thought, and continued to tap at the glass absently as she scrolled through the phone.

CRASH!!

Suddenly she smashed the window- her purple eyes became small as dots! The update entailed that Cait Murphy was being hunted down by the Brewing Syndicate from one of her deep cover operatives within the Elven brewing establishment which had an iron hold on Rolan. "Dammit, those two are in trouble!" She left immediately, leaving the broken glass of the window behind as she fled...

The sound of many 'cats' began to rise to an unearthly purr that rumbled throughout the building as Rita left the scene that was about to unfold...

(to here)
Rita Blackhammer
Rita Blackhammer
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:10 pm

CCCCRRRRRRRAAAAACCCCCKKKKKKKKK!

The B... B... B.... inaugural broadcast on a worldwide forum. Z

The sudden cracking sound draws the host's attention away from his work.  Stopping dead his eyes having shut reflexively just as fast as his anis at the horrible and unimaginable sound.  That glass was supposed to be extra thick and shatter proof, so much for the great Tofuro's dwarven smithing skills.  

"Indestructible my hairy ass!  OH this is not good, not good at all."

He quickly pats down his shirt pulling out a little bottle and sprays his neck and wrist with it, before nervously tucking it away again.  Feeling a bit more relaxed with his favorite cologne freshly applied he grits his teeth as he begins to hear something.

The first of the company employees to noticed what has happened turns her head and starts walking toward the studio room sniffing the air as though something has caught her attention.

"It's just a stray breeze, there's no way that pane of glass will break, no nope, just a freak accident that it cracked at all."

Nope I don't hear a thing, I certainly don't hear those thoughts popping into their heads out there as they look over here, he thinks as he tries not to look at the small crack trying to avoid letting his imagination run wild.  Let alone at the sight of the few employees milling about outside his studio.  No, no, none of them are looking this way, and certainly I'm imagining them sniffing the air... he thinks.

"I am imagining it!"

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

The B... B... B.... inaugural broadcast on a worldwide forum. 9k=

That's not the sounds of tiny little furry ears he hears snapping up, no not at all, it's the sound of every tiny little furry ear within a six block radius snapping to perky attention.  The cracks began to show vividly and a small gap forms in the center of the slowly cracking glass.   Well drastic times call for drastic measures, he shrugs as he quickly changes into his oh shit outfit for such occasions such as this at the studio.

The B... B... B.... inaugural broadcast on a worldwide forum. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ86Tl7BG8Be_9OL3843PaRMEKNRdA9EU58FA&usqp=CAU

Puckering up and practicing his emergency reactions he looks over to the window again wishing he hadn't.

"We don't have that many employees here, oh no, somebody opened a window!"

He starts pacing as something strange begins to squeak through the cracked glass.

The B... B... B.... inaugural broadcast on a worldwide forum. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXrVw0zMOn1vbe9HUvrvx4nOHZpU5Ja2vaBw&usqp=CAU

He begins pacing at a near jogging speed.  Building up a good solid sweat as he wipes his forehead and once again applies another healthy dose of his beloved cologne, as the sounds from beyond the soundproof window begin to get louder, and are soon joined by thump, thump, thump bang, bang, bang, crack bang, thump... He tries his hardest not to look but it starts to getting even louder he turns face puckered up once again as he hears the one thing he was afraid of hearing.

Without so much as a blink the glass gives way and shatters completely as he races for the door of the studio, hoping to escape while the mass of nekomimi's gathered from everywhere within a six block radius try to pile through the now shattered window.  RUN LIKE HELL!!!!!!!!

"At least that tailless round eared bastard of a Nekomimi owner is out of the country..."

And run and run and run he did as soon as he got loose of the grizzled Nekomimi boss of his, and he ran until he clawed his way up a build, across it's roof and down the side until he was stuck on a dangling eve of a building.

"Needless to say I'm not coming down until they settle their evil kitty hormones' down.

The B... B... B.... inaugural broadcast on a worldwide forum. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZyERCbZL38_LR8QTv4tFLtX5oiR44rbsgVA&usqp=CAU

The B... B... B.... inaugural broadcast on a worldwide forum. E24316074b003100f4158c636d40736a27-11-crowds-2.rsocial.w1200

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down