Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is clearly not the bathroom!

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

This is clearly not the bathroom! - Page 2 Empty Re: This is clearly not the bathroom!

Post  Makoto Endo Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:32 pm

All the while, the tightly compacted Makoto was pushed into somewhere more constricting! Feeling her body entirely compressed, she wiggles in claustrophobic darkness fruitlessly.
Makoto Endo
Makoto Endo
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

This is clearly not the bathroom! - Page 2 Empty Giving this a story by god it needs one and I'm proud of it

Post  Bastastos Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:37 am

"You were dropped on your head asssss a child, I take it... heh heh heh..." The beast hissed. While the woman squirmed in the tight confines of her digestive tract, the beast was playing along with the human's trickery. It honestly hadn't had company in a long while, and despite her job to kill trespassers on sight, no one ever drops into her cavern's out of fear Bastastos of the Dark would eat them. "Alasssss that is the price of eating ssssspicy food." She licked her lips as she playfully retorted about the fire magus. That would be indeed a terrible thing to happen... but magic didn't affect the beast in the usual way. In truth, should Endo really bring up the heat inside the monster, she would more or less burn out her remaining oxygen and suffocate within. No, if she was smart... she'd stay put and be prepared for digestion should Bastastos deem the pair a threat. "Kill me if you can, many tried, all failed. I was trained by a nekomimi warrior queen and her jackal vassal, and I was born from the Primal of the Sands of Lunacy... so go ahead and try if you wish." She/it explained. The genders changing and returning to her original state of a female. It had been a long time since the creature considered itself any gender, so being one over the other felt fulfilling again.

The pair walked out of the magma chutes, one of the few areas where it connected to the main cavern where one could see all of the underground city of Anbuia. She paused there, the glow of the azure blue moon painted high above the cavern ceiling... not the real moon, but still just as magical, beamed down in its full glory it once had. It made one question if they were truly underground...

This is clearly not the bathroom! - Page 2 Sangjo-kim-sangjokim-environmentconcept-temple-of-pisces

"Thiss isssss a ssside of the city one normally doesssn't sssseee... You're eyes are broken, but they will ssssee ssoon." She says, grabbing the human fully like she had with Makoto. Tired of stalling, she carried him in this rough manner into the next opening. "Outsiders are forbidden to step foot or look upon the ssssacred city. A man from your clan came here and violated our sssacred rites for several scrolls of ancient parchment, of odd and dark things, forbidden things. Things he claimed he had to protect being seen or read. Among these seals, particularly of binding rituals with blood, and cursed scrolls containing elder beasts who should not be awoken... Funny thinking of it now. He wanted to do what we intended, and would not relent till we handed him those damned items. Only a fool thinks he can ssssave the world from the Eldrich on hissss shoulders alone..." The beast said as they entered a tunnel of darkness again.

"Then again... a secret lives longer with only one soul aware of it, and can remain immortal once taken to the grave. That is a phrase the Goddess Bastet said to me once." She explained.

They came to an opening, wide and lit up by the glowing rocks, of soul stones used by the Black Anubis laser weapons. A waterfall like shower cascaded into a wide deep pond; the water streaming down another magma chamber out to a waste pool not too far off from there. She tossed him into the pool without remorse, and walked over to a sitting stone where she sat and nursed her gurgling stomach, running her claws across her toned abdomen. "Hmm... why would you both arrive here of all places..." she says aloud cryptically, her crimson eyes glancing back to the moving tattoo she had seen prior. It was familiar, and she was sure it was on one of the documents the team 20 years ago took from Tesshu Tangeshima's Grandfather Tsubokatsu Tangeshima, the man the order had killed to take those accursed items and lock them away forever... it was a dark entity of chaos their clan tried to use to regain the powers they sacrificed to seal the Otherworld Gate millennium before... the very gate where Kasha still resides behind.

They should have been content with the powers they regained thanks to the Oroboros within that scroll...the elder beast who can take on any animal form it pleases, and change the sex of its host at will... an accursed beast that should remain hidden forever. She thought, watching the boy in the pool half drown himself... not that he would. That thing crawling on him would make sure of that... The Oroboros prefers to eats itself, meaning its host... it wouldn't let her have the opportunity to do so. She began to contemplate her next actions under the guise of being alone, and lusty... she was intrigued however by the mortal's banter, as it seemed the elderbeast which occupied him didn't seem to have fully taken over his mind. I may have no choice but to forfeit my meals... it would be unwise to challenge it in my current state. The rest of the Order, the Knights need to be made aware of this... She blinked those crimson eyes slowly.

She had an answer now to her previous thoughts of why Tesshu would have came for his grandfather's things, aside from revenge. Perhaps the Otherworld Gate's seal is weakened... the Sacred Fires of the Tangeshima are no longer as white and divine as they once were... and are smoldering to ash. Hm. That gate was their sin, their ancestor the Grand Fire Priestess Tsukasa should have defied the Dragon Emperor's demands, instead of opening that accursed shrine. This is their curse they must endure, their responsibility. The gate requests their flames, their purpose. They turned to firearms before, they could do that again... but they are proud, and arrogant as a moth drawn to fire... they will be the cause of that gate reopening and spilling doom for the continent if not the world itself. But by the Gods, Primals and Anubis Herself... the Black Anubis Order will live on to protect the innocents blinded by their bliss and destroy whatever may crawl out of it's wretched gates once its open!
Bastastos
Bastastos
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

This is clearly not the bathroom! - Page 2 Empty Re: This is clearly not the bathroom!

Post  Crisis Rocan Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:53 pm

“I don’t remember much of how we got here, and I’m really starting to like the idea of getting to know you better.”

His chuckling was cut short as Bastastos said “kill me if you can, many tried, and failed.”

He let it all sink in as he was swept up off his feet and carried away, something was odd about what it had just said. He remained silent all the way to the nice refreshing deep pool of water contemplating all that was being said.  Rising up out of the water’s depths wet and fully clothed he turned a round a few times then just stopped looking in whatever direction he was facing his back to the pleasant sounding waterfall as he spoke up.

“Wait what are you deaf or just pretty and stupid, I said I’m... starting... to... really… like... you! What kind of twisted praying mantis person are you to offer for me to try and kill you, Gods you’re a bizarre one Legs.  I say hmm let’s have sex you’re kind of hot ad you say go a head try and kill me… What the hell is wrong with you, I’m guessing you were the one dropped on your head as a baby Legs.  Normal folk don’t make death threats when someone hits on them.  Gods… but it does feel good to be wet and clean up.”

Slowly he does something only logically, he strips his clothes off and throws them away in random directions, as he bathes and works his way toward the waterfall diving under the water a voice is heard for the second by Bastastos only recently heard for the first time.  

The best secrets child, are often not hidden in the lies we tell to conceal them!  I wouldn’t put any stock in the truths you think you know of what I am, hehe!

Resurfacing Tsubo listens for a moment and moves closer to the waterfall as he continues speaking where he left off before diving under the water.

“And I have no idea why we ended up here, honestly I usually just black out and end up in some pretty woman’s bed with her sister.  So this is a new one to me too frankly I don’t care why we ended up here.  It got me out of the house and away from my family, well mostly so I could care less about the details.  Look, I just like enjoying my life and forgetting about the hassles and headaches of being a Tangeshima.  I don’t care one bit about secrets and family history.  It’s got nothing to do with me, I live my life my way.  

Look Legs I enjoy my life simple and fun, so why don’t you come on down into this pool and help me get cleaned up.  After all I’m such a dirty boy and I know you’ll enjoy taking full advantage of this tender young flesh of mine. It’s so capable and full of pleasing life!”

Tsubo laid back on the water floating without a shred of clothing to cover his complete nakedness and unabashed desire for the pleasures of the flesh.  Drifting across the top of the water toward the waterfall the strange voice once again echoed in the mind of Bastastos alone.  Stepping through its thoughts and reading all that was there, the voice made it very clear that it could read Bastastos's mind as easily as drawing breath, that nothing was outside it's perception.  

You will not harm either of these youths Snakeling.  Or you will learn some of the truth hidden behind the lies of those secrets your masters only think they know!  I will consume all of you if you harm them, nothing will remain of your being.  

It would be a wise decision to embrace your more mortal urges and fleshy desires.  If you value your life, then be alive and live for your own sake.  This family is under my protection.  So ignore my warning at your own peril!

Tsubo just floated there with his eyes and mouth closed enjoying the waterfall beating down on his exposed flesh and nowhere in sight was the mysterious dragon tattoo, it was as if it had never existed in the first place to anyone looking his skin was pristine and unblemished.  

“Hey Legs, are you going to come help me get all cleaned up so I can show you what a real man can do for you, or are you too afraid of finding out I'm the best thing you’ll ever have in your life!”

This is clearly not the bathroom! - Page 2 Tsubo512

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Bastastos Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:31 pm

Crisis Rocan wrote:“I don’t remember much of how we got here, and I’m really starting to like the idea of getting to know you better.”

His chuckling was cut short as Bastastos said “kill me if you can, many tried, and failed.”

He let it all sink in as he was swept up off his feet and carried away, something was odd about what it had just said. He remained silent all the way to the nice refreshing deep pool of water contemplating all that was being said.  Rising up out of the water’s depths wet and fully clothed he turned a round a few times then just stopped looking in whatever direction he was facing his back to the pleasant sounding waterfall as he spoke up.

“Wait what are you deaf or just pretty and stupid, I said I’m... starting... to... really… like... you! What kind of twisted praying mantis person are you to offer for me to try and kill you, Gods you’re a bizarre one Legs.  I say hmm let’s have sex you’re kind of hot ad you say go a head try and kill me… What the hell is wrong with you, I’m guessing you were the one dropped on your head as a baby Legs.  Normal folk don’t make death threats when someone hits on them.  Gods… but it does feel good to be wet and clean up.”

Slowly he does something only logically, he strips his clothes off and throws them away in random directions, as he bathes and works his way toward the waterfall diving under the water a voice is heard for the second by Bastastos only recently heard for the first time.  

The best secrets child, are often not hidden in the lies we tell to conceal them!  I wouldn’t put any stock in the truths you think you know of what I am, hehe!

Resurfacing Tsubo listens for a moment and moves closer to the waterfall as he continues speaking where he left off before diving under the water.

“And I have no idea why we ended up here, honestly I usually just black out and end up in some pretty woman’s bed with her sister.  So this is a new one to me too frankly I don’t care why we ended up here.  It got me out of the house and away from my family, well mostly so I could care less about the details.  Look, I just like enjoying my life and forgetting about the hassles and headaches of being a Tangeshima.  I don’t care one bit about secrets and family history.  It’s got nothing to do with me, I live my life my way.  

Look Legs I enjoy my life simple and fun, so why don’t you come on down into this pool and help me get cleaned up.  After all I’m such a dirty boy and I know you’ll enjoy taking full advantage of this tender young flesh of mine. It’s so capable and full of pleasing life!”

Tsubo laid back on the water floating without a shred of clothing to cover his complete nakedness and unabashed desire for the pleasures of the flesh.  Drifting across the top of the water toward the waterfall the strange voice once again echoed in the mind of Bastastos alone.  Stepping through its thoughts and reading all that was there, the voice made it very clear that it could read Bastastos's mind as easily as drawing breath, that nothing was outside it's perception.  

You will not harm either of these youths Snakeling.  Or you will learn some of the truth hidden behind the lies of those secrets your masters only think they know!  I will consume all of you if you harm them, nothing will remain of your being.  

It would be a wise decision to embrace your more mortal urges and fleshy desires.  If you value your life, then be alive and live for your own sake.  This family is under my protection.  So ignore my warning at your own peril!

Tsubo just floated there with his eyes and mouth closed enjoying the waterfall beating down on his exposed flesh and nowhere in sight was the mysterious dragon tattoo, it was as if it had never existed in the first place to anyone looking his skin was pristine and unblemished.  

“Hey Legs, are you going to come help me get all cleaned up so I can show you what a real man can do for you, or are you too afraid of finding out I'm the best thing you’ll ever have in your life!”

This is clearly not the bathroom! - Page 2 Tsubo512

The creature found the confusing scene rather curious. Still, Bastastos had a job to do, but wasn't a cold blooded machine... well, actually she was, but that wasn't the point. She would perform the act of judgment and see if they were fit to be executed- as it was his cousin was settling in nicely to her new home and would be absorbed into her body for sustenance should she deem them both a threat. She was quite delicious, springy and energetic not to mention spicy. She couldn't help but love a little fire in her belly time to time!

The snake hissed/giggled at this thought, and wordlessly walked over to the pool and slipped into the waves. Her large clawed hand gripped Tsubo's head- not tightly but just firm enough to turn his face to her chest, where she pressed it against her ebony scales. "You are... an enigma young mortal. But I sssshall give you your chance to ssshow me you're both worthy to keep alive."
Bastastos
Bastastos
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:41 pm

Floating on the surface of the water, eyes useless but closed all the same, Tsubo just enjoyed the way the waterfall splashed against his skin getting a rise out of him as slowly drifted beneath it until Bastastos took him by the head and pulled him in close.

"I see you like to be a bit dominant Legs. And I've had a lot of fun being led around by my…

Short sword, by a good strong woman’s kinky impulses. Are you able to be a good strong kinky impulse driven woman, Legs. Or should I…”

He laid his head against her chest and slid one hand up her leg, slowing only for a fraction of a moment between her legs, before continuing up to the well secured bulge that was his cousin pushing against her as if he knew exactly where she was and where she was most excitable.

“Inspire the woman inside of you to be impulsive and kinky instead.”

Leaning back his head, he pushed away, letting one of his legs slid up between hers. His foot catching gently between her legs, His toes gently teasing where they touched as he floated in front to her.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Bastastos Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:28 am

The creature seemed to hiss but not in a very threatening manner as the mortal sensually played with its body. "You continue to make interessssting pointssss..." She hissed, a clawed hand reaching around the back of the young man's head and pressed his face against her scaly belly. "Continue... to sssshow me what you can do."
Bastastos
Bastastos
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:19 pm

Tsubo smiled up at the snake woman man thing, and snaked his head lower from her belly when her hand let up pushing his nose across her stomach all the way down... down... down... beneath the water between the woman parts. There was nothing for it but to start with the real pleasing of this woman. Tsubo grinned as he pressed hard into her inner thighs and slid his nose back up firmly out of the water nudging her intimately in ways perhaps she hadn't felt in years, let alone from the touch a man.

"Just tell me when you've had your fill Legs, and I'll finish up assuming you can last long enough to make it worth my efforts.

By the way, I still don't know where we are, and I don't care but I am wondering you really want to enjoy this with me."

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Silver Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:03 am

Crisis Rocan wrote:Tsubo smiled up at the snake woman man thing, and snaked his head lower from her belly when her hand let up pushing his nose across her stomach all the way down... down... down... beneath the water between the woman parts.  There was nothing for it but to start with the real pleasing of this woman.  Tsubo grinned as he pressed hard into her inner thighs and slid his nose back up firmly out of the water nudging her intimately in ways perhaps she hadn't felt in years, let alone from the touch a man.

"Just tell me when you've had your fill Legs, and I'll finish up assuming you can last long enough to make it worth my efforts.  

By the way, I still don't know where we are, and I don't care but I am wondering you really want to enjoy this with me."

(from here)

"I was just wondering the same. Why are you playing with him Bastastos? You know the rule about outsiders..." Dark Knight Silverlocke explained, appearing from the dark. She was clad in a long, leather-like coat which accentuated her voluminous curves. She was about six foot in height, and her thigh boots clicked upon the shale and shattered rock surrounding the pool. She held out a green ball of light, that looked more tech powered than by magic, revealing her gasmask clad face, and long flowing, platinum blond hair. Her blue eyes switched between beast and boy... and she felt an odd presence from him. Silverlocke was unique among her clan for... her psychic abilities. She could also feel the aura of those she met, and determine their alignment. But this boy was... odd. He had no, singular aura... he had a bunch. She observed him closely, and then turned to the beast. "So... will you explain yourself?"
Silver
Silver
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Bastastos Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:44 am

Silver wrote:
Crisis Rocan wrote:Tsubo smiled up at the snake woman man thing, and snaked his head lower from her belly when her hand let up pushing his nose across her stomach all the way down... down... down... beneath the water between the woman parts.  There was nothing for it but to start with the real pleasing of this woman.  Tsubo grinned as he pressed hard into her inner thighs and slid his nose back up firmly out of the water nudging her intimately in ways perhaps she hadn't felt in years, let alone from the touch a man.

(from here)

"I was just wondering the same. Why are you playing with him Bastastos? You know the rule about outsiders..." Dark Knight Silverlocke explained, appearing from the dark. She was clad in a long, leather-like coat which accentuated her voluminous curves. She was about six foot in height, and her thigh boots clicked upon the shale and shattered rock surrounding the pool. She held out a green ball of light, that looked more tech powered than by magic, revealing her gasmask clad face, and long flowing, platinum blond hair. Her blue eyes switched between beast and boy... and she felt an odd presence from him. Silverlocke was unique among her clan for... her psychic abilities. She could also feel the aura of those she met, and determine their alignment. But this boy was... odd. He had no, singular aura... he had a bunch. She observed him closely, and then turned to the beast. "So... will you explain yourself?"

The creature's cobra hood collapsed and its scale shivered... it hadn't felt like this before... definitely new sensations!

However it didn't last, as the Dark Knight Silverlocke appeared, questioning her.

"Sssssoo, you're one of the women with ssssspines, eh?" She hissed, standing up, pulling the boy up with her. It regarded the woman standing before her with piercing red eyes, and slapped her chest firmly. "I have already dealt with one of the intrudersss." Bastastos hissed. "It ssssshould matter not what I do with thissssss one..." It snorts, pulling herself up from the pool and loomed over the smaller mortal. "I figured it be sssssssomething fun... ssssomething new."
Bastastos
Bastastos
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:28 pm

"Something old, something used, something blue... well eventually!

I'll just float down here while you... um ladies haggle out the details of my eminent demise amongst yourselves. And think about all the things I could be pleased to do before I expire."

Tsubo lazily leans back and floats atop the water eyeing the newcomer as he does considering his options.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Silver and Aoife Geadais like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Silver Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:48 pm

"I don't need 'sass' from a snake. Now, you're just as much a member of the guild as I am. And I'm not scolding you for not ending him... in fact, I'm glad you didn't." She says, reaching down, grabbing him by the scruff of his hair, before her 'invisible wires' began to coil around his legs and arms, he was seemingly levitating now, water dripping off his slender body. "I feel that this one needs to be studied a little longer before we decide whether this is a 'catch and kill' or 'catch and release' scenario." She says, before she began to walk off with him, pausing to glance over her shoulder at the beast. "If you're concerned, take it up with the others... leave your cave and actually integrate yourself with the other sisters." Silver suggested. She continued, walking off with Tsubo, and as she was leaving called back without looking: "And clean this place up! I can smell your filth through my mask..." She says with disgust, vanishing into the darkness with Tsubo in tow.
Silver
Silver
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:22 pm

"Keep the girl whole child!"

A whisper in Bastastos' head echoed as Tsubo was lifted out of the pool and carried away. For once though Tsubo getting carried away with himself, was not his own doing. Shocked for only a moment Tsubo relaxed thinking this was no worse than a little kidnap/hostage roleplaying. With a grin he rolls his head a little getting a better view of his kidnapper.

"You know I'm all for a little S and M but generally I like to get the know the women who are going to violate my tender flesh before actually getting all tied up with their kinky sense of foreplay."

He grinned though with his head upside-down his smile probably looked a bit crooked. Of course his smile wasn't because she was attractive or that he was trying to win her over, it was something else entirely that brought a lopsided grin to his face at that moment. The dragon slithered around his body nearly imperceptible. Rapidly it touched every fiber of the invisible wires, a taste in truth of the power which fed them, of the force which allowed them to move. The tattoo like dragon centered itself once again inside Tsubo binding each of the threads of the invisible wires to itself drawing in not the wires themselves but slow sucking the power which gave them life. Feeding off it, feeding off of the one who controlled them slowly so as to weaken her without so much as a hint of what was being done. It gathered the energy into his control without taking it away not until it was completely in it's grasp.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:46 pm

"You know I Could go for a nice clean baAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Blinding pain, a raging inferno of magic boiling within screaming out... pain. Tsubo's screams echoed but his eyes rolled into the back of his head as his body tensed and spasmed thrashing uncontrollably. Tsubo passed into unconsciousness, still kicking and screaming.

Deep inside his mind, a being of immense power of near agelessness uncoiled from around his soul, the two bound since the day Tsukasa Tangeshima was conceived, from the very moment actually. A tale as old as living memory, a tale untold in truth, in full. Child the day approaches Tsukasa clearly heard within himself. A voice he had known better than the voices of his mother and father, his brother and cousins. A voice he knew even better than his closest friend and often co-conspirator in crime, mischief, mayhem, and pretty much everything under the sun since the day they first fell into each others sight. But this voice was ingrained into every fiber of Tsubo's being, it was a part of him in so many ways, and yet it was something not a part of him, something near eternal in it's dormant state.

So soon, I thought my, can I say... Yes child, but only one of them, choose which you wish to speak with. I know who...

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Tesshū Tanegashima and Silver like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Silver Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:35 pm

Crisis Rocan wrote:"You know I Could go for a nice clean baAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Blinding pain, a raging inferno of magic boiling within screaming out... pain.  Tsubo's screams echoed but his eyes rolled into the back of his head as his body tensed and spasmed thrashing uncontrollably.  Tsubo passed into unconsciousness, still kicking and screaming.

Deep inside his mind, a being of immense power of near agelessness uncoiled from around his soul, the two bound since the day Tsukasa Tangeshima was conceived, from the very moment actually.  A tale as old as living memory, a tale untold in truth, in full.  Child the day approaches Tsukasa clearly heard within himself.  A voice he had known better than the voices of his mother and father, his brother and cousins.  A voice he knew even better than his closest friend and often co-conspirator in crime, mischief, mayhem, and pretty much everything under the sun since the day they first fell into each others sight.  But this voice was ingrained into every fiber of Tsubo's being, it was a part of him in so many ways, and yet it was something not a part of him, something near eternal in it's dormant state.

So soon, I thought my, can I say...  Yes child, but only one of them, choose which you wish to speak with. I know who...

Silver glanced back to her prisoner, thrashing about with lidded eyes. She could sense something amiss... but it was out of her control. All she could do was ignore it for now, and keep moving him...

(to next area)
Silver
Silver
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Bastastos Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:06 am

Silver wrote:"I don't need 'sass' from a snake. Now, you're just as much a member of the guild as I am. And I'm not scolding you for not ending him... in fact, I'm glad you didn't." She says, reaching down, grabbing him by the scruff of his hair, before her 'invisible wires' began to coil around his legs and arms, he was seemingly levitating now, water dripping off his slender body. "I feel that this one needs to be studied a little longer before we decide whether this is a 'catch and kill' or 'catch and release' scenario." She says, before she began to walk off with him, pausing to glance over her shoulder at the beast. "If you're concerned, take it up with the others... leave your cave and actually integrate yourself with the other sisters." Silver suggested. She continued, walking off with Tsubo, and as she was leaving called back without looking: "And clean this place up! I can smell your filth through my mask..." She says with disgust, vanishing into the darkness with Tsubo in tow.

Bastastos snarled at Silver as she fled with the boy... "One day.... we ssssshall sssssee how ssssssssssshe likesss being cramped in a tight cave..." she patted her firm chest, and turned away... thinking she heard something talking to her... telling her to 'keep her whole'. The snake shrugged, perhaps having resided in these caverns for too long...

Well, with its fun now gone, the beast returned to the pool, submerging up to her abdomen which growled. Considering that the boy was likely going to be executed or at least tortured before hand, she figured the girl, despite her promise, was no longer in need of protection. Her flat stomach gurgled as she relaxed in the pond...

Yawning, the beast pulled herself from the pool, and sashayed her hips over to a corner of the cave, away from the water source. She felt an intense pressure in her midsection, and she supposed it was time to 'release' her prisoner so to say. It had been at least a day since the boy was taken away. She squatted down, tail rising, as she began to release her pent up bowls. The creature winced, feeling something uncomfortably large, likely the girl's skeletal remains, pushing slowly out onto the floor. The creature hissed, and shivered as the large, steaming mass piled up on the floor.

Once finished, and no longer feeling pressure, the beast flicked her tail, and turned to the mass, noting some scraps of clothing, bones- but they could have been the animal ones. No other signs of the fire priestess 'Tomato' the delicious girl she was. "I tried~" Cooed the monster in a playful manner. It was then the cavern shook... and she could smell blood, fire... ash..?

"Hm? What issssss going on?" Bastastos hissed, her hood opening. She couldn't sit here and find out... she ventured off towards Anubia, to check up on her allies.
Bastastos
Bastastos
Private
Private

Makoto Endo likes this post

Back to top Go down

This is clearly not the bathroom! - Page 2 Empty This clearly was the bathroom... and SHE LIVES!

Post  Makoto Endo Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:13 am

Bastastos wrote:
Silver wrote:"I don't need 'sass' from a snake. Now, you're just as much a member of the guild as I am. And I'm not scolding you for not ending him... in fact, I'm glad you didn't." She says, reaching down, grabbing him by the scruff of his hair, before her 'invisible wires' began to coil around his legs and arms, he was seemingly levitating now, water dripping off his slender body. "I feel that this one needs to be studied a little longer before we decide whether this is a 'catch and kill' or 'catch and release' scenario." She says, before she began to walk off with him, pausing to glance over her shoulder at the beast. "If you're concerned, take it up with the others... leave your cave and actually integrate yourself with the other sisters." Silver suggested. She continued, walking off with Tsubo, and as she was leaving called back without looking: "And clean this place up! I can smell your filth through my mask..." She says with disgust, vanishing into the darkness with Tsubo in tow.

Bastastos snarled at Silver as she fled with the boy... "One day.... we ssssshall sssssee how ssssssssssshe likesss being cramped in a tight cave..." she patted her firm chest, and turned away... thinking she heard something talking to her... telling her to 'keep her whole'. The snake shrugged, perhaps having resided in these caverns for too long...

Well, with its fun now gone, the beast returned to the pool, submerging up to her abdomen which growled. Considering that the boy was likely going to be executed or at least tortured before hand, she figured the girl, despite her promise, was no longer in need of protection. Her flat stomach gurgled as she relaxed in the pond...

Yawning, the beast pulled herself from the pool, and sashayed her hips over to a corner of the cave, away from the water source. She felt an intense pressure in her midsection, and she supposed it was time to 'release' her prisoner so to say. It had been at least a day since the boy was taken away. She squatted down, tail rising, as she began to release her pent up bowls. The creature winced, feeling something uncomfortably large, likely the girl's skeletal remains, pushing slowly out onto the floor. The creature hissed, and shivered as the large, steaming mass piled up on the floor.

Once finished, and no longer feeling pressure, the beast flicked her tail, and turned to the mass, noting some scraps of clothing, bones- but they could have been the animal ones. No other signs of the fire priestess 'Tomato' the delicious girl she was. "I tried~" Cooed the monster in a playful manner. It was then the cavern shook... and she could smell blood, fire... ash..?

"Hm? What issssss going on?" Bastastos hissed, her hood opening. She couldn't sit here and find out... she ventured off towards Anubia, to check up on her allies.

Several minutes after the creature left her mound of shit...

The mass shifted... and a pale hand emerged, following the arm, and shoulder then head of a young woman covered with the filth! Silently, the young woman with the ponytail yanked her buxom body free of the shit pile, her clothing stained, tattered, but still in tact... and with half ruined slimy sneakers, the 5'9 woman slipped and fell onto her bobbing chest! She lay there for a moment... her flames barely radiating her body as she shook there with a... number of emotions and feelings!

"Tsu.....bo....!!" She grumbled, anger in her voice! Somehow, she had survived an entire trip through that beast. Got the full tour and pretty much cleared out anything festering inside its guts on the way out... She was not thrilled, and more importantly... desperate for a shower!
Makoto Endo
Makoto Endo
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2