Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is clearly not the bathroom!

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

This is clearly not the bathroom! Empty This is clearly not the bathroom!

Post  Crisis Rocan Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:51 pm

Tsukasa Tangeshima blinked his eyes open, blurry was the best description of what or rather how he could see. He was groggy like someone had spiked his drink and taken advantage of him. Again was his first thought, not where am I or what happened to me, how’d I end up here; those kinds of questions were pointless since it happened often enough. Too often in fact, shrug stay still until your vision clears he thinks. Something wasn’t right and now just the almost dead quiet all around him.

“Ok, think this through Tsubo. Blind and waking up from passing out, maybe drunk. Alright what was the last thing I remember. Pop and my cousin, and somebody else…. The foyer and not really much else after that. Was there a ride somewhere? Or was it something more fun, the girl right, oh no wait that was at Justin’s school. Shit, this is bad, really, really bad. And I still can’t see a damn thing. Well nothing for it but to stumble around like a blind drunk idiot and figure out where I am.”

Tsubo plants a firm hand on the ground and pushes himself up, only instead of rising to his feet, he makes it half way up when his hand slips out from under him and his legs fail to move at all.

“Just as soon as I can stand up!”

Face down on the ground Tsubo struggles to get back to a sitting position. Sniffing the air, he catches the scent of something odd, something not right. Something significantly not Beijio city!

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

This is clearly not the bathroom! Empty Re: This is clearly not the bathroom!

Post  Crisis Rocan Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:07 pm

Splat.

“Oh gods what the hell. I can taste ugh ugh”

Heaving both up an dover Tsubo lands once again face down on the ground, only a fraction of an inch where his vomit landed as he reflexively threw up from the putrid liquid which had landed on his face before rolling into his mouth.

Gagging from the stench of the strange liquid and the taste he heaved again uncontrollably as he tried to steady his breathing and stop himself from throwing up again. Which world for a whole five seconds until his face splashed into his own vomit causing him to inhale and respond by throwing up once again.

Rinse and repeat a few more times and Tsubo finally managed to waddle and roll between heaves clear away from his own misfortune bile. In the midst of his flailing and throwing up he came to a second conclusion. The first of course being he was half blind and could barely see indistinct shapes, while the second thing was his body was almost completely numb and barely able to move.

“Feels like that time Jack and I out drank three Rolan Leprechauns in a hooch drinking contest back to back, only then I could remember losing feeling in half my body. Shit this isn’t good, where the hell am I?”

Fact was Tsukasa had no idea where he was or how he had ended up wherever it was. Confused and revolted by foul tastes and smells he inched away from the direction he had last thrown up in. After a few painstakingly long minutes of crawling like an inchworm he slumps against a hard surface and tries to rest and clear his head.

“Alright Tsubo think dammit, you should be able to figure this out. It’s not like you don’t have any clues. This should be somewhere in Beijio City, even if your nose tells you it's not. There is no way we could have gone that far in this shape. Unless we got into this hape after getting here. Come on think dammit What else do I remember?”

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:35 pm

And stumble because he couldn’t feel his legs, or more pointedly they felt dead. There was a lifeless feeling in his limbs as he leaned against the wall he had been sitting propped up against. At least it was solid and unmoving like a wall, and it went up as far as he could reach, which was barely hirer then his arm could dangle just as limb as his legs felt. He was struggling to move, every step was difficult, and more slide and slump then step and move.

From the feel of the place and the stench of it, this was a very run down location, clearly not Beijio city, or any city he was familiar with for that matter. The walls were hard and gritty like a few hundred years of abuse had coated them in swill and filth. Or maybe that was just how his hands arm shoulder and face felt, he wasn’t sure being half dead as he leaned against the wall for support sliding down and off it as much as holding himself up against it.

Something didn’t fit in all of this, forget being dislocated from where he thought he should be, something felt wrong literally about the place. It didn’t feel right to the touch and not just the long disuse and filth covering the walls and ground around him. It was unnatural somehow, if only he could see and move properly.

“I swear this feels alien somehow, like this wall is made of some foriegn substance. Even the grime is sticking all wrong to it.”

He pulls his hand away from the wall with a glob of whatever was coating it dangling from his hand as he tries to flick it off, losing his balance and dropping down onto the ground hard in the process.

“This is getting me nowhere. What was it master alway said…?”

That was almost a trick question in and of itself as Tsukasa’s master was notorious for saying a million things and not one bit of it making any sense to Tsubo. At the time or later for that matter.

“Oh yeah. Think dipshit! Think for yourself…

Well that’s not very helpful now is it. Let’s try again…

If the gorilla is six feet tall and John has five purple apples, why is the scarecrow pissed off?

Ummm…?”

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Makoto Endo Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:23 pm

From here

Makoto's fluffy lashes fluttered open, the Fire Priestess winced as she rolled onto the cool stone. "Uh... my head..." She gasped, slowly raising to her feet, her sneakers slipping on the slippery surface... the air very cool, made worse apparently by the fact she apparently been sweating profusely before she woke up. Ughh... my tits feel like they'll freeze off... She stood up, holding her head.

This is clearly not the bathroom! File

She couldn't make much of her surroundings, but thought she heard a familiar voice echoing off the slimy cave walls. "Tsubo...?" She asked, whipping her head towards the direction of the voice, and as she began to walk, felt a sharp pain in her left ankle. "Ehhh..." She winced, dragging her foot and used the wall for support. "What am I doing?" She shook her head, snapping her fingers twice and produced a fire ball. The makeshift torch illuminated the cooled magma like walls of the cavern, the sparkling rock glimmering as she looked about. "How the hell did we get here...?" She mumbled, her brownish red eyes wavering. She checked her ankle, and grimaced.

This is clearly not the bathroom! ReLIFE-08-34

"Ugh... sprain... I'll deal with it later. Where's that delinquent?" Makoto grunted, using one arm for support on the cave wall, the flickering flames at least telling her that air was prevalent in the cave... "Tsubo...? TSUBO?! YOU DORK I'M GOING TO FIRE PUMMEL YOU!!" She screamed, just to see if she'd get a reaction as she slowly continued her way deeper into the winding labyrinth of sparkling black rock...
Makoto Endo
Makoto Endo
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Bastastos Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:47 pm

As the cousins traversed the old magma chambers, a meditating giant slowly opens its crimson, glowing gaze... with scales black as midnight they easily blended into the surroundings of the magma chambers. Somehow... outsiders got in. They could taste them in the air... a woman and a young man, though there was something off about him... Bastastos of the Dark, slowly rose to their full height of 14 or 15 feet, their hood from their head expanding, their black tongue flicking out, tasting the air... and its eyes scanning for the heat signatures of the mysterious trespassers... silently moving forwards, their snaking tail swaying behind them...
Bastastos
Bastastos
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:57 pm

The ironic nature of Tsubo's magical lackiness, or put in English Tsukasa has no magical ability whatsoever to use of his own choosing. Since the day he was born Tsukasa had no ability to use magic, but a trade-off to this cursed state for a Tangeshima to be in was that the heat his body would have normally created was also missing. Tsubo's body ran cold, much colder than a normal persons, primarily due to his families affinity to fire magic.

His head wobbled dangerously close to the ground as he pushed against the wall almost able to get his feet under him for once since waking up in this strange place. So unlike his cousin freezing her baby bags off he didn't really register the colder sensations his body should have been feeling from the strange displacement they had undergone.

"TSUBO? YOU DORK!"

"huh"

Tsubo flopped his head back smacking it against the sticky oozing wall as he heard what a muffled shout that sounded like someone asking for Sow Shoe Pork. Confused but dazed from the smacking of his head against wall he stumbled onto his shaky feet and tried to move toward the sound hoping to hear it clearer, but ending up going in the opposite direction instead.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Makoto Endo likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Makoto Endo Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:41 am

Crisis Rocan wrote:The ironic nature of Tsubo's magical lackiness, or put in English Tsukasa has no magical ability whatsoever to use of his own choosing.  Since the day he was born Tsukasa had no ability to use magic, but a trade-off to this cursed state for a Tangeshima to be in was that the heat his body would have normally created was also missing.  Tsubo's body ran cold, much colder than a normal persons, primarily due to his families affinity to fire magic.

His head wobbled dangerously close to the ground as he pushed against the wall almost able to get his feet under him for once since waking up in this strange place.  So unlike his cousin freezing her baby bags off he didn't really register the colder sensations his body should have been feeling from the strange displacement they had undergone.

"TSUBO?  YOU DORK!"

"huh"

Tsubo flopped his head back smacking it against the sticky oozing wall as he heard what a muffled shout that sounded like someone asking for Sow Shoe Pork.  Confused but dazed from the smacking of his head against wall he stumbled onto his shaky feet and tried to move toward the sound hoping to hear it clearer, but ending up going in the opposite direction instead.

Makoto closed her eyes. Listening closely... she could hear movement up ahead. "Tsubo?" She called out again, and realized the movement seemed to be shifting away from her... why would he do that, was he a complete idiot? "Dammit... you're going to be the death of me!" She spat out, and began quickening her pace to follow after him.

She took a moment to light her way with her flames as the cool air assaulted her bare legs and sweat soaked shirt, her creamy skin bleeding through. Its cold enough my nipples can cut through glass... dammit Cuz, where are you?! She thought, cringing as she hobbled after him. She came to a pause at a three way intersection, and used her light to illuminate the three paths.

"Dammit... Tsubo?!" She called out, her voice echoing down each pathway. She closed her eyes. Using a Tangeshima Clan technique, she began to pray to fire Kami, the primals of flame... to carry her thoughts to her Uncle. Considering her power and expertise far outmatched Justin and Tsubo's things fire considered, and was likely to be adopted into and carry the Tangeshima name and likely to be the next Grand Master Fire Priestess... her chances were more likely to succeed, not to toot her own horn or anything.

Uncle Tesshu... can you hear me? I'm in some sort of Magma Chute, deep underground... its freezing, and I think Tsubo's close by but he keeps moving farther away. I've injured my leg, but I'll be fine. She prayed, hoping her Uncle could hear her voice. Her eyes opened, shining with determination. I'm going to find him. With that, she followed her gut and headed towards the direction Tsubo must have crawled into...

"Tsubo? Stop moving!!" She screamed out into the darkness.
Makoto Endo
Makoto Endo
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Bastastos Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:01 am

Makoto Endo wrote:
Crisis Rocan wrote:The ironic nature of Tsubo's magical lackiness, or put in English Tsukasa has no magical ability whatsoever to use of his own choosing.  Since the day he was born Tsukasa had no ability to use magic, but a trade-off to this cursed state for a Tangeshima to be in was that the heat his body would have normally created was also missing.  Tsubo's body ran cold, much colder than a normal persons, primarily due to his families affinity to fire magic.

His head wobbled dangerously close to the ground as he pushed against the wall almost able to get his feet under him for once since waking up in this strange place.  So unlike his cousin freezing her baby bags off he didn't really register the colder sensations his body should have been feeling from the strange displacement they had undergone.

"TSUBO?  YOU DORK!"

"huh"

Tsubo flopped his head back smacking it against the sticky oozing wall as he heard what a muffled shout that sounded like someone asking for Sow Shoe Pork.  Confused but dazed from the smacking of his head against wall he stumbled onto his shaky feet and tried to move toward the sound hoping to hear it clearer, but ending up going in the opposite direction instead.

Makoto closed her eyes. Listening closely... she could hear movement up ahead. "Tsubo?" She called out again, and realized the movement seemed to be shifting away from her... why would he do that, was he a complete idiot? "Dammit... you're going to be the death of me!" She spat out, and began quickening her pace to follow after him.

She took a moment to light her way with her flames as the cool air assaulted her bare legs and sweat soaked shirt, her creamy skin bleeding through. Its cold enough my nipples can cut through glass... dammit Cuz, where are you?! She thought, cringing as she hobbled after him. She came to a pause at a three way intersection, and used her light to illuminate the three paths.

"Dammit... Tsubo?!" She called out, her voice echoing down each pathway. She closed her eyes. Using a Tangeshima Clan technique, she began to pray to fire Kami, the primals of flame... to carry her thoughts to her Uncle. Considering her power and expertise far outmatched Justin and Tsubo's things fire considered, and was likely to be adopted into and carry the Tangeshima name and likely to be the next Grand Master Fire Priestess... her chances were more likely to succeed, not to toot her own horn or anything.

Uncle Tesshu... can you hear me? I'm in some sort of Magma Chute, deep underground... its freezing, and I think Tsubo's close by but he keeps moving farther away. I've injured my leg, but I'll be fine. She prayed, hoping her Uncle could hear her voice. Her eyes opened, shining with determination. I'm going to find him. With that, she followed her gut and headed towards the direction Tsubo must have crawled into...

"Tsubo? Stop moving!!" She screamed out into the darkness.

The creature continued to listen to the sounds, follow the taste in the air. There was a glimmer of heat ahead of them, and the beast slowed their silent approach. Hunkered down, and walking with a trained finesse, Bastastos pulled themselves into the next chamber, hidden by the shadows of the cavern, blending into the environment. Scales gently slid across the wall, the dragging sound they should have was non-existent, the watery slime coated their body to cause them to glisten like the surrounding rock as they got closer to the pair...
Bastastos
Bastastos
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:09 am

"AH AH AH CHEWWW!

Gods I must be catching a cold, well nothing for it but to keep plodding along, since I can't see a damn thing."

Tsubo continues to lean against the cavern's wall for support as he slides and walks further away from his cousin. Although all things considered a snail might move faster backwards then he can on his own. That's when he stepped in something. But what he couldn't see and he was half a step from falling in it anyway as he lost his balance and began to tumble straight into the squishy piles of gods alone knew what on the floor.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

This is clearly not the bathroom! Empty ...apparently it IS a bathroom!

Post  Makoto Endo Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:21 am

Crisis Rocan wrote:"AH AH AH CHEWWW!

Gods I must be catching a cold, well nothing for it but to keep plodding along, since I can't see a damn thing."

Tsubo continues to lean against the cavern's wall for support as he slides and walks further away from his cousin.  Although all things considered a snail might move faster backwards then he can on his own.  That's when he stepped in something.  But what he couldn't see and he was half a step from falling in it anyway as he lost his balance and began to tumble straight into the squishy piles of gods alone knew what on the floor.

Makoto continued to hobble after him, she knew she heard him this time! "Tsubo! TSUBO!!" She called out, picking up the pace inspite of her swollen ankle, her sneakers brushing past... bones. Lots... and lots of bones. She paused momentarily, and looked about with her makeshift lantern... then saw Tsubo covered in...

"Eyyuuuck... what the hell are you covered in?!" She asked covering her nose with her left inner elbow. Glad however she found her delinquent cousin. "Actually, I'd rather not know..."
Makoto Endo
Makoto Endo
Private
Private

Bastastos likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Bastastos Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:28 am

Bastastos stalked the pair into its den, and now they were close enough to deal with both at once. Instead of closing in quickly for the kill, the snake like beast gently dragged itself closer and closer... the heat of the flame illuminating its massive shape as it towered over Endo, her small body casting a shadow... ironically onto the beast's taut, muscular abdomen... The beast continued to observe, licking its scaly lips as the human before it was like cattle... meaty, and looked like she'd be a struggle going down... excellente.

It gently stepped closer... careful not to disturb the bones of victims past as it got closer to Makoto from behind!!

I NOM IT!
Bastastos
Bastastos
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:37 am

"Oh come on! It's bad enough I'm slipping in this shit every three steps, now I've got this shit splattering against the back of my neck."

Instead of standing and looking behind himself he just brushed the stuff splatter onto his back by his cousins approach off while smearing even more all over his back. He felt gross no matter what he did. A hell with it he thought as he started t crawl further along. If nothing else he was starting to feel just a little better, his legs and arms didn't feel so numb or heavy, with a few more moments he felt like he was strong enough to stand up and walk without having to lean against the wall, but is hearing and eyesight were another matter altogether.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Makoto Endo and Bastastos like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Makoto Endo Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:52 am

"Eyyaah!" Makoto backstepped as he began to flail about, and instead of walking towards her like someone should... he walked away. Even more alarming was that despite her flame, he couldn't see her...! "Tsubo, stop, wait!" She called out, and that's when she had an idea! "Ethereal Firestorm!!" She screamed out, swinging her arm's out and filled the tunnel with flame, controlling it so it wouldn't hurt either of them, but it would illuminate the tunnel so long she was able to maintain her concentration. She could see Tsubo, walking a little ways ahead of her! "Tsubo! Wait a minute!" She called out, and began to make a slow, careful attempt to reach him, side stepping around the inky, fowl gunk on the floor. C'mon bastard... turn to me or something! What the hell happened to your hearing and sight? Gods, please say you still have eyes and hearing! You can be a bit of a jerk, but Frey'd you don't deserve that! Its bad enough you can't use fire, and Justin uses his for popularity... ugh. She thought, before she paused, and tried to do the same she had with Tesshu... but was unsure if she'd reach Tsubo, as she never tried to contact him in such a way.

She closed her eyes, praying to the fire kami and primals of flame once more...

Tsubo! Turn around, you're going the wrong way!! Her fiery voice tried to worm its way into Tsubo's mind...
Makoto Endo
Makoto Endo
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Bastastos Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:11 am

Makoto Endo wrote:"Eyyaah!" Makoto backstepped as he began to flail about, and instead of walking towards her like someone should... he walked away. Even more alarming was that despite her flame, he couldn't see her...! "Tsubo, stop, wait!" She called out, and that's when she had an idea! "Ethereal Firestorm!!" She screamed out, swinging her arm's out and filled the tunnel with flame, controlling it so it wouldn't hurt either of them, but it would illuminate the tunnel so long she was able to maintain her concentration. She could see Tsubo, walking a little ways ahead of her! "Tsubo! Wait a minute!" She called out, and began to make a slow, careful attempt to reach him, side stepping around the inky, fowl gunk on the floor. C'mon bastard... turn to me or something! What the hell happened to your hearing and sight? Gods, please say you still have eyes and hearing! You can be a bit of a jerk, but Frey'd you don't deserve that! Its bad enough you can't use fire, and Justin uses his for popularity... ugh. She thought, before she paused, and tried to do the same she had with Tesshu... but was unsure if she'd reach Tsubo, as she never tried to contact him in such a way.

Tsubo! Turn around, you're going the wrong way!! Her fiery voice tried to worm its way into Tsubo's mind...

The creature was taken aback by the brilliant flame produced by this young woman!

A Flame Priestess? It asked itself within its own mind, blinking crimson eyes focused on the intruder. Haven't had one of those in a very... The thing grabbed Makoto with one hand, its fingers able to ensnare the woman entirely within a loose grasp, the index finger lifting her soaked blouse and the dangerous duo contained within! ...very..... The beast's mouth widened as she brought Ms. Endo closer to it, a loud 'hissing' sound escaping the slimy, velvety interior of its gaping maw! ...long time!! With its thoughts concluded, with dripping fangs dribbling over the young woman's body, she managed only a squeak of surprise before the jaws came down over Makoto's head and shoulders with a wet chomp! Makoto's sweaty chest was ensnared by the forked tongue of the creature, the salty taste and warm flesh beneath was enticing! It had been a long time since Bastastos had a decent, hot meal... hot being literal with the girl's flame magic! Makoto's squirming body forced the beast to push her deeper in with its claws, the tongue dragging the woman deeper inside, her breasts flattening against the ribbed roofing of the monster's dark maw, its teeth digging into the woman's school uniform!

The beast let go, Makoto's fleshy body squirming and kicking up to her waist inside the snake's mouth. Her arms hugged the corner's of the cobra's upper jaw, her arms slipping between the black scaly lips! If he couldn't hear her shouting before, he would absolutely miss Makoto's muffled voice as she kicked and squirmed furiously with her ass hanging over the snake creature's lower jaw, its large crimson eyes focused on the aforementioned Tsubo with a cautious eye, while engorging on his cousin's squirming body! Savoring the woman for a little longer, the tongue sneaked down and around her thighs, slipping under her panties and flicked at what lay beneath the skirt and tighty whities! The woman's shapely legs kicking wildly all the while, her sneakers kicking at nothing but fetid air...
Bastastos
Bastastos
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:07 am

There was that nauseating sense of fire enveloping the air all around him as he stopped dead in his tracks, Gods above and below he hated fire and his family for constantly using it against him.  It felt familiar, almost nice, but that wasn't the only thing that stopped him dead in his tracks.

"Tomato is that you, oh wait that voice was in my head."

Shrugging he started to walk again in the same direction he was heading, then stopped, glanced behind him, then turned fully around.  What the hell he thought what's the worst that could happen.  He stumbled a bit then slipped but finally he was able to move properly after all this time stumbling around like a drunken idiot.

"Ok this is probably a dumb idea, but if that was Tomato maybe I should head the other way, still can't see shit, but I can move, and as master always said, move it like you've got a cat on your tail."

So surely but slowly he began back tracking against the wall using it for a guide going in the opposite way as he had been, when he ran smack into something not a wall.  His left hand firmly against the wall, his right pushing against the weird firm yeah oddly flexible surface before him.  It had a little give but he felt rather awkward reaching up with the feeling only just returned to his arms.  Well either way he figured it wouldn't matter much so he slid his hand down the strange softness only increasing as his hand glided down to a strange v shaped division in the wall.  Smooth as smooth could be seamless and perfectly formed, and then there was a gap.  It felt like it came out of nowhere as a reaction to his hand grazing the surface of the weird wall in front of him.  Like it came into existence because he had touched it where it had been solid and perfectly smooth only a moment before.  Slowly it spread further apart and his hand slipped in awkwardly at first than shockingly tightly like the gap had  a mind of its own and an urge to squeeze as tightly yet gently as it possibly could around his hand and wrist.  

"Huh ok that's weird."

Tugging gently than more forcefully he found no success in freeing his hand from the strange enclosure which had trapped his arm.  He stopped struggling as the fight to free his hand seemed a losing one for the time being anyway and he stood there trying to decide on his next course of action when something slapped him in the face.  Something firm and hard maybe like scales he thought as it hit him a second time, out of reflex he tried to move his right hand but it only slid a fraction of an inch then almost bounced back deeper in the opposite direction.  This motion resulted in a scaly slap to his right eye blinking hard he let out a little laugh at his bad luck and not being able to see.

His left hand came up sliding across the scaly slap happy object then moved back to his other hand.  Hmm that was weird he thought that doesn't really feel like a wall even a soft flexible wall.  So again he worked his hand back toward his own face.  His hand sliding across a couple of small lumps on the surface he must have missed when he slid his hand to the wall a moment before.  The horizontal protrusion from the wall was a bite softer than the weird wall itself was.  Strange and stranger he thought but the walls in this place were weird enough to the touch.  And then something hit him, a strange thought, an impossible thought

"No, no it couldn't be.  As my master always said if you’re unsure check from the rear of the building too, just to be safe”

Having been drunk and in enough odd situations with Jack all too often he was very accustomed to controlling his reactions.  He lowered his left hand and felt around for the wall, his hand finding a firm stiff surface almost curved but only slightly so and also in the way he hadn't expected as his hand traveled along it.  The surface curved around going behind the weird wall and if he wasn't entirely mistaken right back to his stuck hand.  Or so he hoped it wouldn't, as his hunch would soon be proven right or wrong.  Right about then two things happened, first and most importantly he realized he was moving at a speed which his master would have called almost movin, which was faster than the average person could perceive.  Secondly he came to a sudden and dead stop as one finger found its way into a second gap and he yanked his left hand back just before taking another hard scaly slap to the face.

He swallowed hard and loud as he could only imagine how painful the results of this were going to be.  Not since he was drunk and walked in on his master in the bath had he felt the impending doom of being caught with his hands in the proverbially cookie jar.

"Oh god that's not a wall, it's a hermaphrodite and shit my hand is stuck in a place most strange women would kill me for having it... oh gods this going to be painful!"

Cringing as much as he could with his right hand stuck in what he could only describe as a concealable female organ seeing as it wasn't noticeable when his hand first slid over it.   And his blind eyes being swatted by a retractable male organ which had become aroused by his right hands unintentional fondling of the creature's more feminine counterpart and getting stuck with it's natural reaction to contact in such an intimate spot.  His last thought before the really tall and big hermaphroditic creature could react to his accidentally pleasuring of its body was thank god I’m short and my mouth wasn’t open!

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Makoto Endo and Bastastos like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Makoto Endo Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:33 am

Bastastos wrote:
Makoto Endo wrote:"Eyyaah!" Makoto backstepped as he began to flail about, and instead of walking towards her like someone should... he walked away. Even more alarming was that despite her flame, he couldn't see her...! "Tsubo, stop, wait!" She called out, and that's when she had an idea! "Ethereal Firestorm!!" She screamed out, swinging her arm's out and filled the tunnel with flame, controlling it so it wouldn't hurt either of them, but it would illuminate the tunnel so long she was able to maintain her concentration. She could see Tsubo, walking a little ways ahead of her! "Tsubo! Wait a minute!" She called out, and began to make a slow, careful attempt to reach him, side stepping around the inky, fowl gunk on the floor. C'mon bastard... turn to me or something! What the hell happened to your hearing and sight? Gods, please say you still have eyes and hearing! You can be a bit of a jerk, but Frey'd you don't deserve that! Its bad enough you can't use fire, and Justin uses his for popularity... ugh. She thought, before she paused, and tried to do the same she had with Tesshu... but was unsure if she'd reach Tsubo, as she never tried to contact him in such a way.

The creature was taken aback by the brilliant flame produced by this young woman!

A Flame Priestess? It asked itself within its own mind, blinking crimson eyes focused on the intruder. Haven't had one of those in a very... The thing grabbed Makoto with one hand, its fingers able to ensnare the woman entirely within a loose grasp, the index finger lifting her soaked blouse and the dangerous duo contained within! ...very..... The beast's mouth widened as she brought Ms. Endo closer to it, a loud 'hissing' sound escaping the slimy, velvety interior of its gaping maw! ...long time!! With its thoughts concluded, with dripping fangs dribbling over the young woman's body, she managed only a squeak of surprise before the jaws came down over Makoto's head and shoulders with a wet chomp! Makoto's sweaty chest was ensnared by the forked tongue of the creature, the salty taste and warm flesh beneath was enticing! It had been a long time since Bastastos had a decent, hot meal... hot being literal with the girl's flame magic! Makoto's squirming body forced the beast to push her deeper in with its claws, the tongue dragging the woman deeper inside, her breasts flattening against the ribbed roofing of the monster's dark maw, its teeth digging into the woman's school uniform!

The beast let go, Makoto's fleshy body squirming and kicking up to her waist inside the snake's mouth. Her arms hugged the corner's of the cobra's upper jaw, her arms slipping between the black scaly lips! If he couldn't hear her shouting before, he would absolutely miss Makoto's muffled voice as she kicked and squirmed furiously with her ass hanging over the snake creature's lower jaw, its large crimson eyes focused on the aforementioned Tsubo with a cautious eye, while engorging on his cousin's squirming body! Savoring the woman for a little longer, the tongue sneaked down and around her thighs, slipping under her panties and flicked at what lay beneath the skirt and tighty whities! The woman's shapely legs kicking wildly all the while, her sneakers kicking at nothing but fetid air...

Makoto was in a humid spot, her slender fingers caressing the black scales of the creature's upper jaw, dragging her nails across it's surface as her muffled screams were ignored by her cousin who simply could not hear her! She could feel the fangs baring the undersides of her breasts, the bigger fangs framing her stomach, and lower fangs digging into her clothing and flesh, causing some blood to flow! "GODS!! TSUBO YOU IDIOT DO SOMETHING!!" She screamed, unsure if her cousin was even in the tunnel yet, last she could see before the large clawed hand scooped her up into its stretchy and moist mouth was Tsubo's back yet. The creature had molested her chest, the buttons of her blouse coming apart, her tie clinging to the back row of teeth, her breasts squished against the ribbed roofing. "Tsubo!!" She cried, her hands flailing fire flying from her hands like fire works, as her head was stuffed into the stretchy throat! Gods, Kami, Primals, anything, heeeelp!! She mentally cried, before her face turned red!

This is clearly not the bathroom! 596-10

"NOT THERE!!" She shrieked, her voice however failed to reach the monster's ears as much as it had Tsubo's. She kicked wildly, long legs shiny with oily saliva, the creature's tongue snaking around her flower while inching her lace panties down her kicking legs! It only seemed to get worse as the creature got... twitchy. She could just barely hear Tsubo outside! "Agh, Nyaaah, TSUBO!" Makoto moaned, her slimy hands trying to pry the jaws open. "YOu aaaah, Have to... Nyaaah!" she moaned, feeling her sex assaulted by the creature's tongue, causing her to slip and the jaw to fall flat on her arms again! "Daaamnit!" Makoto screams, as saliva rolls across her face, shoulders, stomach, down her skirt and now bare ass as the slimy black tongue penetrated her! She clenched her sexy thighs, her naked legs kicking fiercely now! "Nyaaaahhhh!!" Makoto cries, arching her back against the entrance of the throat, eyes closed tightly, her body glowing with flames as this unintentional passion made its literal climax!
Makoto Endo
Makoto Endo
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

This is clearly not the bathroom! Empty ....violated while violating :O

Post  Bastastos Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:05 pm

Bastastos continued to savor their fighty prey, when the second mortal began approaching. Curious, it remained in place while its tongue drove itself deeper into the woman's pussy. The more she squirmed the more useless her struggles became. Then... he was touching her/his lower nethers... The creature surprised, struck out instinctively but no matter what, Tsubo continued to violate the scaly creature's sexual organs! What is he doing?! Ahhhh!! The creature confusedly screamed internally, while trying to keep a hold of her squirming meal, the woman within also worked up by the forked tongue. When fire began to radiate Bastastos' maw, the creature leaned their head back and widened their jaws... forcing Endo's head, shoulder, breasts into her expanding throat. The womans hips swung as her ass slipped onto the lower jaw, naked save the flapping skirt, as the snake's tongue pushed the woman's lacy panties down her squirming legs, slithering around the warm, jiggly and creamy thighs...

He's going too far!! AHH!

As Tsubo kept it up, Bastastos finished her meal. She pushed her right claw's index and middle fingers against Makoto's sneaker soles, easing Makoto fully into her maw, and down the ebony snake beast's throat, the woman's panties clinging to its lower lip as the woman's red sneakers gently pedaled as they vanished down the fleshy red throat...

"ULLLLPP---ssssss!" Bastastos swallowed Makoto 'Tomato?' Endo whole, her flames radiating the scales as she went down... her bulging, wiggling 5'9 form causing the scales to bulge out as she traveled downward. This was about the time Tsubo's assault got to its most extreme, and he would soon feel Bastastos' paunch, that is, his cousin's curled up body, push into his face with the force of a mortal's punch to his face! The scaly belly swelled up and bounced with its newfound occupant. The scales glowed, showing off Makoto's curled up silhouette for a few moments before the flames flickered and faded...

"ERRP!!...." The creature eructates, black smoke from Makoto's snuffed flames crawling out her/his salivating throat, and his cousin's warm, white silk lace panties that were partly moist with saliva fell onto Tsubo's face!

Despite the assault, the beast groped their newfound belly with pride. "...Deliciousssss." Spoke the beast for the first time, a feminine voice that was gruff and hisslike in tone. The creature's paunch wiggled and squirmed with protest, and Tsubo only kicked Bastastos' metabolism into high gear! The belly squirming and wiggling furiously due to it! "Sssstop that!!" it hissed at the human man, swinging its arm out at him again. All the while Makoto settled into her new, temporary home.

Gurgle gurgle...

The stomach continued to groan, and Makoto's muffled screams and protests were all but drowned out by the sound of the creature's digestive track kicking into high gear!
Bastastos
Bastastos
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

This is clearly not the bathroom! Empty writin checks his cousins ass will have to cash too

Post  Crisis Rocan Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:04 pm

“Master always said if you’re already up to your crotch in shit, you might as well enjoy what you’re doing, even if it kills you.

Fucking master is bat shit crazy and why am I quoting that psycho?”

Tsubo continued to struggle to free his right hand from the creatures more desirable sex organ while his cousins ingested body added extra hits to his already cock smacked face.

“This is so not right.”

Tsubo mumbled as he recalled a rather humorous encounter he and Jack had with a rather kinky Nekomimi in Scardia, let’s just say she really liked being the hockey puck being passed back and forth between sticks, and Tsubo would have laughed if it was his face playing pass the puck between the creatures bulging belly and frighteningly intimidating cock. He leans back as far as he can struggling to get his hand free when his ears finally start to work again, while still being blind as a bat.

“Sssssstop that!”

Yeah I’d sound a bit flamboyantly gay to if was sporting a power pecker that big and a shag carpet with the vacuum suction force of a black hole. Gods I would be so turned on right now if I was being cock smacked so hard Tsubo thought between tugs on his right arm.

“I’d love to stop sweet lady, but you’re a frat boy’s wet dream down here and I’m kind of stuck! Gods you’re amazingly tight for someone so tall. And did you see a Tomato headed bimbo I could have sworn I heard her for a moment there? Just don’t kill me lady. I didn’t mean to violate you, I kind of just ended up here and I wasn’t expecting to run into such an amazingly appealing wom... person.. I’m going to shut the hell up now. I’m sure ma'am I didn’t mean to touch you there…”

Wiggling his hand a bit, moving it some more trying again to free it from her iron like soft grip.

“I’d love to stop and straighten out this misunderstanding but umm, umm, you seem to be liking it an awful lot and your body doesn’t seem to want to let my hand go. I have an awkward question?”

Tsubo stops and thinks for a moment before asking his question. Oh gods it’s going to murder me right here and Tomato is going to witness my most unmanly demise; that he was afraid was going to be his last thought ever as he asked his insultingly bold question.

“You don’t get to have any sex do you? Are you a virgin? I mean your body is screaming I’m going to devour your soul little boy if you stop touching me. I can even hear it in your voice how much you want me to keep going...

But you’re asking me to stop. Kind of confusing don’t you think? How about we make a deal?”

Dramatic pause to let the giant he she think it over, while his hand started to slide back and forth rubbing in just the right way to pleasure a woman most intimately.

“If you help me find my cousin and help us find our way out of this place, wherever the hell this is. Then the two of us will give you a once in a lifetime experience, the likes of which, that will blow your mind and leave you begging to experience it again and again. So what to you say Legs, do you want to know how it feels to experience heavenly pleasure?”

He said while continuing to rub the unknown creature to the utmost of his abilities, taking its physical reactions as his cues of where and how to rub more and with more force as it reacted in kind! He wasn't just devious, he was well versed in getting older woman to come... around to his thinking.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Makoto Endo Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:36 pm

Makoto was sent tightly down the humid chasm, the feeling of pleasure still swallowing her much like the snake thing that just ate her whole. She moaned, gasping as the tight walls encroached around her body...the slimy, horrifying experience of sliding down this tight, undulating throat was oddly... hot. More than her flames, she was aroused by this, and even orgasms before she enters the tight confines of the belly which hit Tsubo in the face, feeling her cousin's face briefly against her rounded derriere through the scales! "Ugghh...!!" She moaned, her flames doused by the belly's fluids, her body tightly compacted with her knees and legs together, with the knees bent and forced under her breasts, while she was upside down! Blood rushing to her head with the fluids choking her, she tried to kick and pedal her injured leg and slimy body inside the dark, sloshing belly as she heard Tsubo bargaining with the thing?!

"Tsubo!! IT ATE ME!!" She screamed, but her voice was now a murmur.

"Mmmph-hrmmph! MMPH-HRMMPH-MMMMPPPH!!" Was Makoto's obscured voice, drowned out by gurgling stomach and thick black scales. The belly twitched again against Tsubo's head as it began to writhe fiercer due to his actions on the snake creature!
Makoto Endo
Makoto Endo
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Bastastos Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:46 pm

The creature blinked at the human's banter. "Tomato? Hmm..." It licked its lips. "No, but I did just eat a sssspicy meatball~" She snickered, patting her belly. "In fact..." With a cruel twist, she pushed the stomach inwards a bit, causing whoever it was inside Bastastos to squirm more. "...I can make some room for dessert!" It licked her lips, red eyes blinking as he continued to try and save his own life... when he brought up the question. "...I trained closely to Madam Anubisss and the Goddesss Bassstet, one of the few of my kind whom the Warrior Queen Basssst accepted..." She hissed. Then after a pause the hood folded slightly as it bowed its head. "I am familiar with ssssex, yessss... though most mealssss try to run away from meeee... you truly wissssh to mount a creature like me? Heh heh heh... curiousss creature..." It says, before retracting its cock. "I can oblige you thisss requessst. Help me put away thisss excesss fat, and I'll sssssee if you're worthy of sssssurviving." She hissed, the stomach gurgled loudly.
Bastastos
Bastastos
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:29 pm

Blinking a few times trying to see if his eyesight would clear up. Tsubo listened intently to the creature, after all his life probably depended on it.

“Come on legs you’ve got to have the tightest ass I’ve ever had the pleasure of fondling. You’re built better than every woman I’ve ever seen. And you have the nerve to say a creature like you, show a little backbone Legs. If I was with a person with your body my gods! I don’t think there would be a day with both of us being fully satisfied, and I’m telling you no one does sex like a human. You don’t know what you’ve been missing Legs.”

With a firm slap to her perfectly shaped ass he continued sweet talking the snake headed person, without the slightest clue that it wasn’t fully human from top to bottom. But then again as his master would have said, not all of it has to be human to satisfy it. Tsubo continued to work his hand inside of it as he worked for a little more time.

“Spicy meatball? Ouch!”

A rough point of it’s stomach smacked him in his face almost like his cousin was being violent with him again.

“That’s probably her you're trying to swallow, makes a man feel just a touch insecure about the size of his package when you can deep throat a Tomato with that much pep in her.”

Breathe, breathe deeply, and focus, you can do this Tsubo he thinks to himself. It’s no different than that time you and Jack ran a two man train on that rich guy’s private staff. What’s his name Chislick, Chastityduck, Chapstick… Chesl, ah hell who cares, he didn’t matter anyway. This things got all the goods and you can handle it, you're the man!

“Ok if we are going to do this I’m going to need my cousin’s help. I’ll be honest I can probably only satisfy you half way on my own. I’m just not equipped to satisfy you both ways, and I know my cousin would just love to feel your male half inside of her. I mean if I was a woman I’d be begging for it right now. Kind of like I am for your amazing female parts.

Legs if you could plop her out unharmed we can work out the details. I mean I’m not trying to fool you or anything here. But in order to do this and I mean do it right I need her help, and a few favors in advance. Honestly I don’t want to come down with some weird disease from whatever this stuff is I’m covered in and end up dropping dead. ”

He wiggled his right hand to emphasize his point of pleasure slapping her ass once again. He was enjoying himself despite the unfortunate circumstances and oddness of the creature. Glad that it had withdrawn it’s enormous cock from his face.

“If we could get cleaned up I mean our family has some sacred rituals for this sort of thing. Most of which I could care less for, but my cousin might want to cleanse herself properly before fulfilling her part in this. I’ll be honest as much as she’d enjoy it, she’ll be against it. Violently against this. But if I give you my word of honor, my sacred vow as a member of the Tangeshima clan that the both of us will do everything in our power to fulfill your wildest imaginings of pleasure, she would be honor bound to not only have sex with you too but enjoy herself to her fullest and not hold back.

That is if I give you my word of honor in this. Which I am fully willing to do if you just, you know dump her out of your body unharmed and let us get cleaned up and preferably find a nice comfortable place to enjoy yourself together for a good long while if you have the urge to enjoy two young and capable humans… And like I said Legs…”

He slid his left hand up her thigh around to her ass cheek then back around to her front to tease her cock back out of its hidden receptacle.

“Humans do sex the best!

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Bastastos Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:55 pm

"Perhapssss I like her where she issss~" The creature hissed in a playful yet... dark manner. "I sssssee... Honor from a clan who hasss broken their contract? A Tangeshima broke our law by entering thissss sssssacred place... It had to be... around 20 or sssso yearssss ago~" She hissed, before gripping the swollen gut. "If I release her, you'll both sssssimply run away..." the beast hummed, kneeling down to be level with him, her gut with the poor Makoto bobbled against the ground, and dislodged his hand from her nethers as it descended down, pulling his hand out! The creature's large crimson eyes glowed in the darkness down at the young man, and the beast smiled. "I could alwaysss make room for you in my belly..." She says, as she pushes her stretchy stomach inward. The rounded girth retracted, got smaller and then the beast's taut, toned abdomen returned! Makoto seemingly vanishing within the depths of the beast's ebony girth... The beast let out another belch, but this time Makoto's fire escaped her jaws in a plume of orange and red before it faded quickly...

"Delicioussss..." Bastastos said; the black forked tongue slid across its scaly lips. "Here'ssss my terms. You show me what you can do to desssserve my mercy..." She began, her clawed hand reaching out and adjusted the young man's appearance. "Clean yourself up, and if you can pleasssure me like you say... I will release your cousin the 'Tomato', and will lead you to a place more inviting to do as you ssssay..." It says, licking its lips. "I hate itsssss broken promisesss... and liessss..." It says, before dragging its claws across the cave walls. "I can lead you to a place to clean yourself up... its closssse to the exit. Ssssshould you chose to, leave... but know I keep your cousssin in my gutssss~" She chuckled-hissed in a creepy dark manner. "But I trussssst you won't simply cut and run..." The beast's tail swung excitedly behind her. The creature's abdomen seemed absent of life... and to show that his cousin yet lived, grabbed his free hand and placed it below her navel... where he could feel Makoto's body still wriggling if faintly due to the layers of plush scales and flesh. "Truly... I am curioussss what ritualssss you're referring to. As the Guardian of this valley, I can vouch for you both should you impressss me..." She hissed. Standing up again, the tongue slithering out from it's lips in a playful flicking manner.
Bastastos
Bastastos
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:47 pm

“Now you’re just getting kinky with me!  Ok leave her inside your stomach for now, but if she starts enjoying it more than you, well I suppose it wouldn’t be the worst possible outcome.  Lead the way Mistress.”

He starts to move but stops short as he feels her breath lingering on his head and shoulders.

“Umm thanks for letting my hand go, but I kind of need your help…  

I can’t see right now, my eyes were all messed up from when I got here.  Could you give me your hand and lead the way?  And sorry about you know being all grimy at the moment.  Not really my best moment as a man.  I kind of feel like I’m getting off on the wrong foot already.”

He waits for it to take his hand and guide him along toward the place it mentioned to get cleaned up and feel more human and clean.  Clean such a wonderful thought, almost as wonderful as the thought about torments his cousin while satisfying the big he/she creature at the same time.  He smiles at that thought makes both of the squirm separately and together,

“I wouldn’t run even if I could, I’m a man of my word regardless of my surname.  And frankly I don’t know when I’ll be able to see again, and I don’t fancy trying to escape blind with or without my cousin in tow.  I am at your service Mistress…?”

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Bastastos Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:16 pm

Surprised to hear that sort of answer, the creature shrugged. However, not more than a few steps he asked for its hand. It blinked there. "Curious... how did you manage to get here anyway? You both are not Sssssshadow Bladesss..." It asked, licking its chops again. For her/him it was a win-win situation. If he ran off, she still had his cousin digesting inside him, if he stayed she got pleasure whether or not he fails which lead to if he fails she'll be full for a few months! So more of a win-win-win, really.

It curiously gave its hand, and then lead the way. "Bastastos... I am named after one of my former masters, Bastet the Warrior Queen and Goddess of Domescadia a very... very long time ago." It replied. And while Makoto performed the Schrodinger's Cat, the pair walked through a dark extension of tunnel at a slow gait... which was fine for Bastastos, for it got to experience the said Makoto's swelling form inch past her way down her intestine, the swell pushing against other organs that kept the beast...entertained.

"What of my dinner and... potential dessert?" It hissed, but with a playful tone rather than malicious one.
Bastastos
Bastastos
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:09 pm

“Shadow blades never heard of’em, sounds like a cheap knockoff of some weird assassin group or something.”

He took his time in answering each question as he was in no rush, and frankly Makoto could use the new form of exercise she had discovered to lose a little of that ego she always carried around.

“Bastastos, that just sounds like a weird knock off brand of Alcohol. I’ll stick with Legs, cause you have some great ones if I do say so myself.”

After another brief pause he considered how to respond to the meal question, especially since it had lost the I’m going to eat you now edge it had only moments before.

“Well chances are your dinner is going to burn a hole straight through your gut once it settles down and realizes it’s only running at about half strength after our trip here. And as for your desert well my master always says…

Don’t count your chickens until the butcher has been paid…

On second thought forget what my master says, she’s fucking nuts. But not wrong oddly enough. I wouldn’t count on dessert but if you behave you’ll get a happy ending, and long life.”

It was at this moment that a certain tattoo slipped its pointed little head out from the collar of Tsukasa’s shirt and it’s tongue flicked in defiance at the Snake Headed creature, making a slight chuckling motion with its head as it slid beneath the clothing once again.

“I don’t remember much of how we got here, in all honesty I get the feeling I’d have to kill you if I told you, and I’m really starting to like the idea of getting to know you better.”

He chuckles to himself lightly as he thinks about the secret even his closest friend Jack doesn’t know nor his family about his so-called powers!

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next