Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meanwhile... high above Gendoshima...

2 posters

Go down

Meanwhile... high above Gendoshima... Empty Meanwhile... high above Gendoshima...

Post  Queen Rusthette Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:25 am

Inside the Keep of Rusthe, Queen Rusthette sat upon her throne, wrist held to her mouth, letting out a haughty noblewoman's laugh!

Meanwhile... high above Gendoshima... Rsuthe1

"What do you mean the fog below vanished? You think the primitives below can actually SEE us now? HAHA ohhh deary me, that is funny! You should be my court jester...!" She continued to laugh, before it began to wane, and her eyes became lidded and crimson. "Oh right, I kill my jesters..." She licked her lips and stood up. She was a tall woman, with long blond hair in a high ponytail, a ravishing figure...but had curious features such as horns and a dragon like tail. She walked towards the man who reported the situation, who began to bow and sweat bullets as her heels clicked....clacked....clicked... all the way over to him. He could see her toes, painted a shiny ebony wiggling anticipatively. "What village are you from again creature?" The woman asked as she licked her sharp fangs in a lewd, and terrifying manner.

"Look at me when I am talking to you boy, you're wasting my time... and my garden is getting hungry..." She hissed, raising her arms, and a pair of angry looking plants with teeth sprouted from the black and white marble tile floor without breaking the expensive material!

Meanwhile... high above Gendoshima... Image0

Each spitting flames, the pair of plants snickering as they licked their conical teeth...
Queen Rusthette
Queen Rusthette
Private
Private

Darkstorm Zero likes this post

Back to top Go down

Meanwhile... high above Gendoshima... Empty Re: Meanwhile... high above Gendoshima...

Post  Random Mobs Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:40 am

The young man, who's shirt was dishevelled from his long trek back to the ship to report on the disturbance, hung his head low in submission and nervous terror.

Meanwhile... high above Gendoshima... K1GTAfP

The queen was not known for subtlety, or mercy. His large brown eyes looked up at the Queen when she demanded it of him though. He gulped, and the fear of death was clear on his face.

Meanwhile... high above Gendoshima... Servant+X+Service+-+13+-6

"N... Nargoth....It's Nargoth village your majesty..." he stuttered out.

"My Lady... You must understand... there have been strange things happening all over the world. That bright light from the infidel Capital on the mainland. The strange monsters seen circling around our islands like packs of ravenous sharks. Like that colossal beats that nearly melted Shi No Shima in fire and shadow?" The scout tried to reason with his queen, even as he slowly backed away from her advance and her dragonlily plants.

Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Queen Rusthette likes this post

Back to top Go down

Meanwhile... high above Gendoshima... Empty Re: Meanwhile... high above Gendoshima...

Post  Queen Rusthette Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:00 am

She kept her advance, using one of her ebony painted talons to frame her chin as she tried to recall the village the youth had travelled from. "Nargoth...Nar...goth..." she hummed...before leaning in super close, inspecting the young man's face closely... and saw some resemblance.

(flashback to her doing a similar pose)

"Nargoth... oh yes! Nargoth! Last year's winner for having one of the tastiest Princesses... she was a tough pill to swallow but soooo worth it!" She licked her lips and patted her taut stomach as if it happened an hour ago. "Delicious Princess, she was your... sister, cousin? Milf? Gilf? I can see the resemblance the brown hair brown eyes, that look of absolute dread as you wonder if you'll share her fate or not?" She asked, blinking. "Yes? No? Want me to help open your mouth?" She asked, as her hand shot out like a viper....! But gently caressed his cheek... sliding down before framing his chin with her index finger and thumb, raising his head so their gazes were locked onto one another. She smirked devilishly, as she kept rolling something around in her mouth with her tongue... he'd rather not know what that was and focus on the big, attractive yet deadly dragon woman in front of him...

"A member of a winning village, let alone the family who birthed my favorite meal of last year wouldn't LIE to me, would they?" She asked, her eyes becoming lidded, and her pursed smile broader.

Meanwhile... high above Gendoshima... Tenor
Queen Rusthette
Queen Rusthette
Private
Private

Random Mobs likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:12 am

Queen Rusthette wrote:She kept her advance, using one of her ebony painted talons to frame her chin as she tried to recall the village the youth had travelled from. "Nargoth...Nar...goth..." she hummed...before leaning in super close, inspecting the young man's face closely... and saw some resemblance.

(flashback to her doing a similar pose)

"Nargoth... oh yes! Nargoth! Last year's winner for having one of the tastiest Princesses... she was a tough pill to swallow but soooo worth it!" She licked her lips and patted her taut stomach as if it happened an hour ago. "Delicious Princess, she was your... sister, cousin? Milf? Gilf? I can see the resemblance the brown hair brown eyes, that look of absolute dread as you wonder if you'll share her fate or not?" She asked, blinking. "Yes? No? Want me to help open your mouth?" She asked, as her hand shot out like a viper....! But gently caressed his cheek... sliding down before framing his chin with her index finger and thumb, raising his head so their gazes were locked onto one another. She smirked devilishly, as she kept rolling something around in her mouth with her tongue... he'd rather not know what that was and focus on the big, attractive yet deadly dragon woman in front of him...

"A member of a winning village, let alone the family who birthed my favorite meal of last year wouldn't LIE to me, would they?" She asked, her eyes becoming lidded, and her pursed smile broader.

Meanwhile... high above Gendoshima... Tenor

The young man tried his damdest not to flinch and squirm out of the rough grasp of the Dragon Queen, and he tried too keep his focus on her eyes as he answered.

"M... My sister... Yes." he nodded slightly in her grip. "I have no reason to lie, your grace" he answered with a bit more conviction. "I have no more desire to welcome foreign invaders and the dangers they bring any more than you would."

His response was measured. He knew of many people who had lost loved ones to overseas affairs, which is one of the reasons the kingdom embraced their Queen's isolationism. Many people had been embittered about losing friends, family and loved ones to those outside their borders, and nargoth had suffered more than most, as their location was the closest port to the foreign lands.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Rusthette Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:32 am

Queen Rusthette stroked her pawn's chin. "Good boy." She pulls his face to her breasts, the soft valley's causing his hair to become messy and askew. "You spoke to me with conviction, sure on the fact that fog barrier is no longer there. If that is surely the case then there is naught to fear... your Queen has had some plans, bold and ambitious ones. Fear of invasion? We won't be invaded, neigh, we will be the ones to invade!" She says squeezing him tighter against her bosom which jiggled and framed the sides of his face as she swung her elbow around his head and kept pushing him against her perfumed sweater pillows! "We will take the fight to our foreign enemies! After all, we were told of how they fight among themselves more than the enemies breathing down their neck! We'll have to see if my poor excuse of a cum donor actually succeeded in overthrowing that King Tenik or whatever he fuckin' was!" She lost most of her eloquence by this point, laughing as she cradled the young man's head against her chest, while the small cage inside her mouth wobbled and swung violently, threatening to release!

By this point, her dragonlilies faded back to the void...
Queen Rusthette
Queen Rusthette
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:50 am

Meanwhile... high above Gendoshima... KDsvCFS

"HMPH!" he squeaked out as she dragged his head between her tits, and held him tight. Her voice vibrated through his cranium, tho it was muffled by the fleshy pillows of her breasts wrapped around his head. He didn't really understand her proclamations beyond setting up some kind of invasion of their own against the mainlanders. Something about a Tenik, and a cum dump. But the words were lost to him as she stood up straight and lifted him off his feet by his head, which she held against her chest.

He tried to plead with his eyes, barely over the swell of her breasts, as his breath and voice were pretty much stolen by the overwhelming flesh of her breasts pressed against his face.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Rusthette Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:53 am

She paid no head to her loyal subject head betwix her tits. Queen Rusthette ruthlessly swung her subject around with glee as it had been a while since she tasted carnage! "Master of Arms, bring me my War Ax!" She called out, as the young man, blue in the face hung limply from her chest. She turned her crimson eyes upon him, fierce grin remaining, as she lifts his head and kisses him fully upon his lips! With a swipe of her claws, she tears the man's shirt away, as well as his pants, and tosses him to the floor, mounting the man as the heat of war turned up her lust to max! "Heh! I can extend our country beyond these floating sky islands!" She shrieked with joy, rubbing her crotch against the scout turned boy toy, while she awaited for the axe created by the Legendary Murasame!
Queen Rusthette
Queen Rusthette
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:12 am

The scout took in a deep breath once he was freed from the smothering embrace, before quickly smothering again in her kiss, and then before he yelped out at the sudden tearing of his clothes and the violent toss to the ground by the surprising strength of the lithe dragon woman.

He was definitely afraid now, for he knew that in some of her 'Conquests' the unfortunately 'blessed' men who she chooses to bed do not make it out of her bed. Most don't make it out intact, if at all. That fear, combined with her incessant grinding of the crotch of her bodysuit against his exposed nethers sent him into an unwilling, raging erection.

However, he looked to where the Master at Arms disappeared to. The armory in the outer chamber. it took him only a few moments to return, with a pair of servants, whom carried an overly large single bladed two handed axe. The thing was so heavy, the two men struggled to even lift it's weight between the pair of them. However, he knew the Queen could bear the strain of such a weapon, and very easily, without effort, and with great skill. He had seen her on the battlefields, carving swathes through entire armies on her own, relishing the bloodlust and destruction she reigned on ordinary mortal folk.

He winced as the leotard covered crotch currently incessantly grinding on his thoroughly pinned cock was roughly pushed against him by the constant rocking of her hips.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Rin Murasame likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Rusthette Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:45 am

The Queen turned to her attendants, and smiled viciously as she rocked onto the poor bastard's pelvis whose name she didn't even recall if she even asked it in the first place- it didn't matter, never did! "Ah yes, my darling, tis been a while!" She giggled, reaching out for her halberd by the lowest bit, just barely holding it and was lifting it with a greater ease than the soldiers tasked to bringing it to her!

She smirked, twirling it above her head... and...

"WHAT?!" She stopped the movement of the twirl instantly, and stood up from her subject, her high heel 'gently' in the roughest way pressed against the man's engorged cock! She ignored her squirming subject, and inspected the halberd with a look of anger. "What is this.... this is my axe, but why....why is it damaged?" She calmly asks... but her tone was heating up.
Queen Rusthette
Queen Rusthette
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:27 am

Queen Rusthette wrote:The Queen turned to her attendants, and smiled viciously as she rocked onto the poor bastard's pelvis whose name she didn't even recall if she even asked it in the first place- it didn't matter, never did! "Ah yes, my darling, tis been a while!" She giggled, reaching out for her halberd by the lowest bit, just barely holding it and was lifting it with a greater ease than the soldiers tasked to bringing it to her!

She smirked, twirling it above her head... and...

"WHAT?!" She stopped the movement of the twirl instantly, and stood up from her subject, her high heel 'gently' in the roughest way pressed against the man's engorged cock! She ignored her squirming subject, and inspected the halberd with a look of anger. "What is this.... this is my axe, but why....why is it damaged?" She calmly asks... but her tone was heating up.

The squirming scout tried to struggle subtlely to get out from under the sharp heel currently grounded right on his bare balls, but the real fear started to show on the face of the Master-At-Arms, who's face fell at the cold calm ton his queen had used. It was a fatal portent.

"M-My lady... With time and overuse, the Axe has somewhat deteriorated. Unfortunately we have no forge masters with the necessary skills to repair the weapon. It's properties make it impossible to repair with any ordinary metals and smithing techniques" the master-At-Arms tried to explain.

The two guards who carried the weapon, hoping they had been forgotten, tried backing out of the throneroom behind the Master-At-Arms' back.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Rusthette Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:16 pm

"Time...and overuse..." She repeated. "You think...I use it a little too much, Arms Master?" She asked, her eyes turning to the pair of fleeing guards. "Who ordered you to BREATHE?!"

Meanwhile... high above Gendoshima... Rusthe2

The Queen expelled flames in a wide arc, the fires burning the pair of men, turning them into charred skeletons within a mere pass over! They crumbled to ash as they fell, skulls frozen into screams before the skulls too turned to dust!

She belched up flames. "Ahem, Leave. I meant to say leave. My bad." She says before turning to the Master of Arms. "You can't find ANYONE in my kingdom who can fix this? You know how ancient this is? It was a gift from the Orient, from a Vampire Clan, the Murasame... Murasame blades are noted for their power... their craftsmanship. Its been nine centuries since I was given this axe. It was fine the last time I used it, someone touched it, SOMEONE damaged the weapon's craftmark. You know, doing that disables the weapon's power it was given. I am not wielding the world anymore Arms Master, but a hunk of sharpened steel." She says this as she grinds down on the scout's balls, and then walks off him. "Leave and I will eat you alive..." She says to the boy without looking at him, her eyes fixated on the Master of arms. She swung the axe but stopped it barely an inch away from the Arms Master's neck! "...A hunk of sharpened steel that can still easily cleave ten stocky men on horseback in a single swipe. I want you to find out who sabotaged my weapon, it can't just wear away over a month's time. Find them, I want them brought forth in fact tell anyone who knows what is good for them to turn themselves in. For if I have to find them, it won't be just their life I will take, I will erase their fucking lineage."

She then slammed the axe head into the black and white tile of the throne's floor, the room shaking, the airship shaking! "...Scout." She spoke up, turning to him. "Go out into the world. Find any members of the Murasame 'MUR-AH-SAH-MAY', Clan who can still be alive. Should you find the bladesmith, return to me at once and report. I shall reward you handsomely, and give you the right of marriage." She says.

The right of marriage in her lands allowed anyone to marry and start a family with anyone they desired. This includes those who are already married. It was given only to a select few of her subjects and was only able to be decreed by her Royal Order- to not concede to the order meant going against the Queen's law. The only person it did not affect was the Queen herself; they could ask and she could consider it, as the random fool here and there had tried before in the past, but the Queen would get board after a month or so before she ate him or her. The only one who was almost worthy of her husband was that fool Richard Lionheart.

It was at this point the screaming could be heard by her alone. "Oh yeah, forgot about that apple thief in my dungeon... my flames must have stirred him up. I thought he was dead." She shrugged, reaching into her throat and yanking the small cage out. She didn't bother to look at either man. "Well, you both have jobs... get them done. And send in the maids to clean up this mess. They're stinking up my throne." She says in regards to the ash piles and char marks on the tiled walls where both men she burnt had stood before incinerating.
Queen Rusthette
Queen Rusthette
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:41 pm

The Master-At-Arms flinched, and squinted as his queen's breath of flame passed by his side, immolating the two guards behind him. She seemed to be very careful with her aim, as he didn't get burned despite being between her and the men, he got a little tan due to the proximity, but that was about it.

When she reiterated her questions, We have very good forgemasters and craftsmen my lady, but none of them have the necessary techniques to be able to repair the weapon. Only a Murasame can reforge a Murasame weapon unfortunately. A failsafe of the clan I suspect..." He flinched slightly as Queen Rusthette's rage grew... And then her order came to hm. "Your will be done, your Magesty." he replied, before he turned to carry out her orders, as well as fetch the housekeepers to clean up the ash piles as she requested..

The scout struggled slightly, until the queen lifted her boot off of his sore nuts. He sat up, rubbing his swollen balls, trying to ease the pain and numbness from his parts. he flinched as the Queen ordered him to remain where he was, venom and an icy cold chill of death saturated her voice.

When she ordered the scout to find any members remaining of the Murasame Clan, the ones who originally forged her beloved axe. He nodded vigorously to her order, and had a slight smile at her proposition of the rewards. "By your command my Queen!" he said eagerly, as he quickly as he could while still doubled over holding his nuts, and clutching at the torn remnants of his pants and underwear to try and retain a little modesty, he bowed and left just as the Queen seemingly spoke to herself, and then reached into her mouth, plucking out the infamous, dreaded 'Dungeon' from her gullet. The scout heard a tiny voice screaming in agony, and a slight hissing sound... before he departed.

The Apple Thief was in agonizing, searing pain, and fear. The heat from the flames that the Royal Gullet ejected from beneath the cage rushed past him, and into the outside world beyond the pink soggy, flesh cave he had been trapped inside of for roughly three days. The floor plate of the cage grew red hot instantly, and his form, cramped into this cage, and manacled to it's roof, made it impossible for him to lift his curled legs from it, which meant that the skin and flesh of his lower legs were being grilled alive.

However, the Queen spoke for a few more moments, her voice, as always, rumbled through the cage... then she reached him, her black nailed clawed fingers gripped the cage's housing on her uvula piercing, and with a *CLACK!* she pulled the cage free, and out into the open air. It was the first time he had seen clear light, and breathed fresh air in three days. Unfortunately, it only did a very small amount in easing the pain from the burning plate still pressed to his legs.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Rusthette Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:26 pm

The Queen stared into the cage for a moment or two, a bored expression upon her face. "How much longer do you wish to carry this on? Eh?" She asked the little man. "You seem to thrive on the singular pain from which I give you, yet so many others beckon for your call. Do you wish to remain in this cage for eternity? To be scalded by my flames of rage? Hovering above the void of despair and death... Come now, you're not stupid are you?" She asked cryptically as she walked over to her throne and sat upon it, holding the cage in her open palm. "People miss you, and you remain silent half the time when they call upon you. Even now they cry out to ya, to speak to the man you were before you got tossed into this tiny cage. Tell me, what have you learned in this self imposed isolation little apple thief? Don't you wish to return?" She asked, her brow raised and her hand wobbling the cage side to side to keep the one within awake to answer her.
Queen Rusthette
Queen Rusthette
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:46 am

Queen Rusthette wrote:The Queen stared into the cage for a moment or two, a bored expression upon her face. "How much longer do you wish to carry this on? Eh?" She asked the little man. "You seem to thrive on the singular pain from which I give you, yet so many others beckon for your call. Do you wish to remain in this cage for eternity? To be scalded by my flames of rage? Hovering above the void of despair and death... Come now, you're not stupid are you?" She asked cryptically as she walked over to her throne and sat upon it, holding the cage in her open palm. "People miss you, and you remain silent half the time when they call upon you. Even now they cry out to ya, to speak to the man you were before you got tossed into this tiny cage. Tell me, what have you learned in this self imposed isolation little apple thief? Don't you wish to return?" She asked, her brow raised and her hand wobbling the cage side to side to keep the one within awake to answer her.

The tiny shrunken captive was only semi conscious, and delirious from the pain, fatigue and lack of food. Water, in the form of saliva, he had in plenty.

The sizzling on the plate slowly eased as the Queen spoke. "I have no friends... no family... I am but a street urchin, trying to survive in your empires harsh conditions my Queen... I am but a poor man. I stole that apple because I needed to eat, and nobody wished to hire a man of my particular skills. Not even your royal army... I am a tracker and hunter, a ranger and a thief. I can sneak into any place, steal anything, and kill any target, but your army never believed me... They instead mocked me, and threw me to the street with nothing, they even stole the clothes from my back!" he said. his manacles rattling slightly as he shuddered with his growing anger, but his weakened state meant he'd never break those bonds.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down