Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lookin' for Trouble...

Go down

Lookin' for Trouble... Empty Lookin' for Trouble...

Post  Fujiko Nijima Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:35 am

Deep in the depths of the mines, Fujiko Nijima, codenamed Tanuki, was wandering the dark tunnels with light in hand, a silenced pistol in her other. She was leather clad, the shiny skin tight garment hugged her sexy, curvaceous frame easily and showed off her fine, curvy details even in the relative darkness of the mine shaft. Unruly, reddish brown hair bounced against her back, while her large DDD breasts bounced behind the worlds most powerful zipper! Her cleavage showing given the humidity of the mine, long legs and clicking high heel boots shuffling rocks as the 5'10 woman sashays that lovely ass. She was a Beijionese woman, working for the Beijio Public Service Agency, sent in to investigate mysterious activity around Scardia involving Beijionese tourists... who were vanishing left and right. Her boss figured the former cat burglar was the perfect candidate, for if not for her skills, her physical charm could lead her to the truth... or her Perilous Perfume he told her time and again to stop using! The said perfume, was in fact, an attractant to monsters of the man-eating variety... but the agent was confident in her abilities, and has been down that road several times before. In fact, she figured if it was a monster involved, it would save her the trouble of finding it. She had the Submachine gun's strapped to her back for such a scenario...

"The local's say its this particular part of the mines that they saw suspicious activity...and a few of the tourists ventured this way too. I should be getting closer..." Fujiko says in a low, cool tone. Her soothing, seductive voice complimented her sexy frame nicely. She continued forth, sweeping the beam of her flashlight throughout the dark tunnel ahead...
Fujiko Nijima
Fujiko Nijima
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum