Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gym and Sparring Ring

+3
LEPRECHAUN
BastionCon
Rita Blackhammer
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Gym and Sparring Ring Empty Gym and Sparring Ring

Post  Rita Blackhammer Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:27 pm

In the sub basement level of the Station, connected to the Bounty Hunter's Guild is a gymnasium for officers and bounty hunters alike can test out their skills in the ring and train their bodies to their maximum potential.
Rita Blackhammer
Rita Blackhammer
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Gym and Sparring Ring Empty Re: Gym and Sparring Ring

Post  Rita Blackhammer Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:06 pm

(from here)

Rita led her challenger to the sparring ring, while others working out began to make notice of the theatrics and of Bodybag's appearance. "You ever been to the gym here, Bodybag?" Rita asked, as other still stretching and working out looked on in curiosity:

Gym and Sparring Ring 80585361_p0

Gym and Sparring Ring 87482958_p0_master1200
Rita Blackhammer
Rita Blackhammer
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:14 pm

Rita Blackhammer wrote:(from here)

Rita led her challenger to the sparring ring, while others working out began to make notice of the theatrics and of Bodybag's appearance. "You ever been to the gym here, Bodybag?" Rita asked, as other still stretching and working out looked on in curiosity:

"Can't say that I have, but I've definitely been missing out." Bodybag took in the sight of the beauties stretching around them, looking back to see if Mai was following or had decided to stay back in the main office. "So how the first one to tap, submit, or falls unconscious loses? Pretty simple rules." Bodybag laid out the terms of victory as simple as possible. The open area presented the perfect arena for his preferred fighting style when not trying to devour his opponents outright. He kept his stance relaxed and arms hanging at his sides to seem undisciplined or even unconcerned, standing opposite Rita several feet to wait for her response.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Back to top Go down

Post  LEPRECHAUN Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:18 pm

The merc followed close behind the pair, unaware of how close she stood till she bumped into him when they stopped. Shrugging away quickly, Erin silently made her way to the sidelines to watch the scene unfold with her large red eyes. She saw his partner enter the gym as well, still by the entrance, she then turned her gaze to the Chief to see how she was going to handle this situation...
LEPRECHAUN
LEPRECHAUN
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Mai Minamoto Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:23 pm

Mai watched from the entryway... looking at the scene unfolding before them... this was their battle so she'd stay out of it. For now. Oh Gods... what if he...? No, he wouldn't... She pushed the thought away.
Mai Minamoto
Mai Minamoto
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Rita Blackhammer Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:31 pm

BastionCon wrote:
Rita Blackhammer wrote:(from here)

"Can't say that I have, but I've definitely been missing out." Bodybag took in the sight of the beauties stretching around them, looking back to see if Mai was following or had decided to stay back in the main office. "So how the first one to tap, submit, or falls unconscious loses? Pretty simple rules." Bodybag laid out the terms of victory as simple as possible. The open area presented the perfect arena for his preferred fighting style when not trying to devour his opponents outright. He kept his stance relaxed and arms hanging at his sides to seem undisciplined or even unconcerned, standing opposite Rita several feet to wait for her response.

Rita tossed her handgun aside, still in its holster, yet kept her whip.

Gym and Sparring Ring Sadius_of_retribution_last_origin_drawn_by_choney__41537435cbefd0eef09805fd79fa18d0

"I can agree to those terms." She cooed, unfurling her whip letting it crack. "And I'll promise not to use this whip in an unsavory manner such as lashing you. No... only to help me with-" she suddenly bolted towards him, her jacket flapping behind her as she darted at him with full speed! A black blur as she was now at his right, her white whip snaking out around his legs, her unusual strength allowing her to yank BB forwards, and almost onto his chin, if not for his hands catching the mat. "-that." She finished, uncoiling her whip and letting it set on her hip she got into a spiffy, almost boxing like stance as she bounced on her heels, her large breasts undulating as she waited for him to get back to his feet. "Okay? Then lets begin!" She bolted towards him again, her godly speed bringing her to him within an instant as she went for his legs again but this time with her own leg!
Rita Blackhammer
Rita Blackhammer
Private
Private

BastionCon and Mai Minamoto like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:40 pm

Rita Blackhammer wrote:

Gym and Sparring Ring Sadius_of_retribution_last_origin_drawn_by_choney__41537435cbefd0eef09805fd79fa18d0

"I can agree to those terms." She cooed, unfurling her whip letting it crack. "And I'll promise not to use this whip in an unsavory manner such as lashing you. No... only to help me with-" she suddenly bolted towards him, her jacket flapping behind her as she darted at him with full speed! A black blur as she was now at his right, her white whip snaking out around his legs, her unusual strength allowing her to yank BB forwards, and almost onto his chin, if not for his hands catching the mat. "-that." She finished, uncoiling her whip and letting it set on her hip she got into a spiffy, almost boxing like stance as she bounced on her heels, her large breasts undulating as she waited for him to get back to his feet. "Okay? Then lets begin!" She bolted towards him again, her godly speed bringing her to him within an instant as she went for his legs again but this time with her own leg!

Bobybag hadn't anticipated such speed, allowing her to take him down with relative ease. But she had wasted the element of surprise. Climbing to his feet, Body examined her stance as the battle began in earnest. Her lithe yet athletic frame simply made him more hungry, but he suppressed it for the time being to keep his wits about him.

Using his long limbs to his advantage, Bodybag retreated two steps back and brought his long grasp around to Rita's hips, locking his grip around her sides before leaning his torso inward. "You didn't think this was going to be easy, did you?" He taunted while using his smaller forelimbs to force her head down while lifting her up high in an attempt to powerbomb the chief square into the mat!
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Chalis Willowsteel, LEPRECHAUN, Rita Blackhammer and Mai Minamoto like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rita Blackhammer Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:24 pm

BastionCon wrote:
Rita Blackhammer wrote:

Bobybag hadn't anticipated such speed, allowing her to take him down with relative ease. But she had wasted the element of surprise. Climbing to his feet, Body examined her stance as the battle began in earnest. Her lithe yet athletic frame simply made him more hungry, but he suppressed it for the time being to keep his wits about him.

Using his long limbs to his advantage, Bodybag retreated two steps back and brought his long grasp around to Rita's hips, locking his grip around her sides before leaning his torso inward. "You didn't think this was going to be easy, did you?" He taunted while using his smaller forelimbs to force her head down while lifting her up high in an attempt to powerbomb the chief square into the mat!

Rita wasn't expecting his quick reflexes, being grabbed and forced into a power bomb position! She attempted to counter this, as she was forced upside down, she shot her legs around BB's long neck and held on tight! She curled forwards as he still held her in his grip, her lavender eyes shining bright. "Those are my words...!" she strained as she applied more pressure to his neck with her legs! She was stuck in his powerbomb position yet, and so long her legs were latched on and he didn't just make his legs give out, she was going to be fine- however, she was also turning up the grip to his throat, blocking off his airway with her powerful, shapely legs!
Rita Blackhammer
Rita Blackhammer
Private
Private

Chalis Willowsteel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Chalis Willowsteel Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:17 pm

(from here)

Chalis lead her strapping young recruit up to the training hall. "This is the training hall, where I will toss you and other members of Unit 13 around when we have off time. Unit 13 was, before my time, the worst unit of Breland Guard's offices. We had the worst luck, the highest casualty rate, and were almost removed from the organization- that was till I arrived, and shaped things up. Now we're the first response, and best equipped unit on the force. You taking note of this? Mr. I'm Honored to be here? You might feel that way now, but I expect you to give your all to the unit. I built up a nice rep, and I do not want it tarnished." She explained, as she entered the hall to observe the Bounty Hunter Body Bag take on Chief 'Banhammer' Rita Blackhammer. "You've met the Chief, I take it?" She whispered, as they huddled around the others observing the scene unfolding.
Chalis Willowsteel
Chalis Willowsteel
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott Wyvernbane Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:15 pm

Chalis Willowsteel wrote:(from here)

Chalis lead her strapping young recruit up to the training hall. "This is the training hall, where I will toss you and other members of Unit 13 around when we have off time. Unit 13 was, before my time, the worst unit of Breland Guard's offices. We had the worst luck, the highest casualty rate, and were almost removed from the organization- that was till I arrived, and shaped things up. Now we're the first response, and best equipped unit on the force. You taking note of this? Mr. I'm Honored to be here? You might feel that way now, but I expect you to give your all to the unit. I built up a nice rep, and I do not want it tarnished." She explained, as she entered the hall to observe the Bounty Hunter Body Bag take on Chief 'Banhammer' Rita Blackhammer. "You've met the Chief, I take it?" She whispered, as they huddled around the others observing the scene unfolding.

[from here]

He was... too entranced by the swaying of his superior's hips to... pay much attention to the banter of his superior concerning the history of the unit he was entered into:

Gym and Sparring Ring Chalbutt

Dannng girl... you got some lovely hip- Gods damn it, focus Scott! This is your boss! He smacked his face with his hands and the woman turned to him. "I am C-Captain Chalis, to be here with the BCPD. I mean, its something I've always wanted to do, so I will do all I can to uphold the virtues of the unit!" He says, flustered, removing his gaze from her shapely rear to the jiggling movements of the Chief... "Oh right, Chief Blackhammer. Yeah, I met her at the ceremony... whose the big green guy?" He inquired, the praying mantis/lizard thing looked fearsome. "...how'd he fit in the gym?"
Scott Wyvernbane
Scott Wyvernbane
Private
Private

Chalis Willowsteel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Chalis Willowsteel Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:22 pm

Scott Wyvernbane wrote:
Chalis Willowsteel wrote:(from here)

[from here]

He was... too entranced by the swaying of his superior's hips to... pay much attention to the banter of his superior concerning the history of the unit he was entered into:

Gym and Sparring Ring Chalbutt

Dannng girl... you got some lovely hip- Gods damn it, focus Scott! This is your boss! He smacked his face with his hands and the woman turned to him. "I am C-Captain Chalis, to be here with the BCPD. I mean, its something I've always wanted to do, so I will do all I can to uphold the virtues of the unit!" He says, flustered, removing his gaze from her shapely rear to the jiggling movements of the Chief... "Oh right, Chief Blackhammer. Yeah, I met her at the ceremony... whose the big green guy?" He inquired, the praying mantis/lizard thing looked fearsome. "...how'd he fit in the gym?"

Chalis rose a brow. The boy's cute, but I think he's too uptight. Needs to relax a little, I'm not telling him to protect the President of the TCT... yet. She thought, and thought perhaps a drink after work would do well. "Hey, chill Rook, no need to be so anxious, I can toss you about the mat tomorrow." she says with a playful wink, a smile that appeared more confident than playful as she turned her attention back to the battle at hand. "I believe his name is 'Body Bag', he's a bounty hunter who works with Mai, the one having a conniption over there." She says, thumbing over to the woman in the green bikini top and denim cutoffs. "...the door's big enough for him to enter. We have a few people here who aren't human working for the BCPD as officers and bounty hunters. Just stay clear of Inspector Silverfallow, he's a chump who'll never pay back what he owes ya." She said with a sigh, folding her arms under her generously ample, armored bosom.
Chalis Willowsteel
Chalis Willowsteel
Private First Class
Private First Class

Rita Blackhammer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:02 pm

Rita Blackhammer wrote:
BastionCon wrote:
Rita Blackhammer wrote:

Rita wasn't expecting his quick reflexes, being grabbed and forced into a power bomb position! She attempted to counter this, as she was forced upside down, she shot her legs around BB's long neck and held on tight! She curled forwards as he still held her in his grip, her lavender eyes shining bright. "Those are my words...!" she strained as she applied more pressure to his neck with her legs! She was stuck in his powerbomb position yet, and so long her legs were latched on and he didn't just make his legs give out, she was going to be fine- however, she was also turning up the grip to his throat, blocking off his airway with her powerful, shapely legs!

Seeing as his face was practically in Rita's crotch, Bodybag's instincts took over as her buxom upper body stared him down. Though her powerful legs were restricting his throat, Bodybag was possessed of a reptilian flexibility similar to that of a snake. Just as his body was able to expand in order to accommodate his prey, so too could it shrink with a bit of effort.

"How's this?" Bodybag taunted before shrinking his neck just enough that Rita was thrown off balance and directly into his maw. He clamped down on the blonde bombshell's pretty head and threw all of his arms across her body to restrain her while simultaneously swallowing her!
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Chalis Willowsteel, Rita Blackhammer and Scott Wyvernbane like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rita Blackhammer Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:24 pm

BastionCon wrote:
Rita Blackhammer wrote:
BastionCon wrote:
Rita Blackhammer wrote:

Seeing as his face was practically in Rita's crotch, Bodybag's instincts took over as her buxom upper body stared him down. Though her powerful legs were restricting his throat, Bodybag was possessed of a reptilian flexibility similar to that of a snake. Just as his body was able to expand in order to accommodate his prey, so too could it shrink with a bit of effort.

"How's this?" Bodybag taunted before shrinking his neck just enough that Rita was thrown off balance and directly into his maw. He clamped down on the blonde bombshell's pretty head and threw all of his arms across her body to restrain her while simultaneously swallowing her!

The Chief remained confident, till his neck shrank! "What the helll-----ohhh!" The tall woman gasped, her lavender eyes shrinking as she was grabbed by his multiple limbs and thrust into his maw! "Whaaa--omph!!" Rita's surprised grunt was muffled, her head sinking into his widening, slimy maw! Her hands gripped the sides of his bulging cheeks, banging on them before her arms pulled down to her waist, her sexy hips wiggling side to side as he pulled her deeper into his mouth!

The interior was humid, but had no scent she could make note of, it was also quite dark. "Wha-what the hell?!" she screamed, her voice completely muffled by his flesh as the slimy interior undulated around her head and shoulders, her long legs, though bound, kicked, her knees pedalling frantically as he jerked himself bach to take in her sumptuous bosom! "Ooof!" Her eyes dilated and contracted, he face expressing a look of discomfort. Her huge, jiggly bosom filling out his cheeks, her head now peering down his stretchy throat, which was growing again to accommodate her large figure! "You... cheeky sonva bitch!!" she panted, strained as he chest compression made it hard for her to quip as she hung out of his maw, her curvy rear wiggling side to side, her finger flexing against her thighs! The slimy leather made lewd sounds with his mouth movements, and her subdued struggles...
Rita Blackhammer
Rita Blackhammer
Private
Private

Chalis Willowsteel, BastionCon and Scott Wyvernbane like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:37 pm

Rita Blackhammer wrote:
BastionCon wrote:
Rita Blackhammer wrote:
BastionCon wrote:
Rita Blackhammer wrote:

The Chief remained confident, till his neck shrank! "What the helll-----ohhh!" The tall woman gasped, her lavender eyes shrinking as she was grabbed by his multiple limbs and thrust into his maw! "Whaaa--omph!!" Rita's surprised grunt was muffled, her head sinking into his widening, slimy maw! Her hands gripped the sides of his bulging cheeks, banging on them before her arms pulled down to her waist, her sexy hips wiggling side to side as he pulled her deeper into his mouth!

The interior was humid, but had no scent she could make note of, it was also quite dark. "Wha-what the hell?!" she screamed, her voice completely muffled by his flesh as the slimy interior undulated around her head and shoulders, her long legs, though bound, kicked, her knees pedalling frantically as he jerked himself bach to take in her sumptuous bosom! "Ooof!" Her eyes dilated and contracted, he face expressing a look of discomfort. Her huge, jiggly bosom filling out his cheeks, her head now peering down his stretchy throat, which was growing again to accommodate her large figure! "You... cheeky sonva bitch!!" she panted, strained as he chest compression made it hard for her to quip as she hung out of his maw, her curvy rear wiggling side to side, her finger flexing against her thighs! The slimy leather made lewd sounds with his mouth movements, and her subdued struggles...

Bodybag gripped Rita's wide hips and large ass in his larger hands while forcing her hips down his throat. Her taste was exquisite and quite sweet, prompting Body to drum on her ass several times even as he swallowed her. His tongue rubbed over her breasts and torso in his maw, slathering her in saliva. He suppressed the toxin of his saliva in this instance in order to devour Rita in a show of superiority.

The haughty captain was going to learn what it meant to face Bodybag and be at his mercy. Once he was done drumming her bubbly ass and watching it jiggle, Bodybag tipped his head back and swallowed her whole via a combination of gravity and effort. He even left her clothed as a small act of benevolence while kneading her through his stomach and into one of the digestive sacs on his bag. The process took a solid minute and was quite uncomfortable for his meal as she was squished into the left most sac, head plastered against the transparent skin as she entered. All around were able to see the reaction of the blonde bombshell once she was settled in albeit missing one article of clothing.

Bodybag let out a small belch and spat out her hat. "Hmm, this'll make a good trophy." He looked toward Mai as she said this and put the hat triumphantly on his head with a sated smile.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Chalis Willowsteel, Rita Blackhammer, Mai Minamoto and Scott Wyvernbane like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott Wyvernbane Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:00 pm

(OOC: ...I need to get back to my Fydis account now xD)

Scott blinked as the creature, known as 'Body Bag' swallowed the Chief in a few short, slurping gulps...

...okay, that was kinda hot- but wait a minute, is she okay? He thought, before turning to Chalis: "...should we do something?" He whispered.
Scott Wyvernbane
Scott Wyvernbane
Private
Private

Chalis Willowsteel, BastionCon and Rita Blackhammer like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rita Blackhammer Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:58 pm

BastionCon wrote:
Rita Blackhammer wrote:
BastionCon wrote:
Rita Blackhammer wrote:
BastionCon wrote:
Rita Blackhammer wrote:

Bodybag gripped Rita's wide hips and large ass in his larger hands while forcing her hips down his throat. Her taste was exquisite and quite sweet, prompting Body to drum on her ass several times even as he swallowed her. His tongue rubbed over her breasts and torso in his maw, slathering her in saliva. He suppressed the toxin of his saliva in this instance in order to devour Rita in a show of superiority.

The haughty captain was going to learn what it meant to face Bodybag and be at his mercy. Once he was done drumming her bubbly ass and watching it jiggle, Bodybag tipped his head back and swallowed her whole via a combination of gravity and effort. He even left her clothed as a small act of benevolence while kneading her through his stomach and into one of the digestive sacs on his bag. The process took a solid minute and was quite uncomfortable for his meal as she was squished into the left most sac, head plastered against the transparent skin as she entered. All around were able to see the reaction of the blonde bombshell once she was settled in albeit missing one article of clothing.

Bodybag let out a small belch and spat out her hat. "Hmm, this'll make a good trophy." He looked toward Mai as she said this and put the hat triumphantly on his head with a sated smile.

Rita squirmed, wriggling inside the throat of Body Bag, face beat red as he began to slather her chest with his tongue! "H-hey! Get outta there!" She screamed, her curvy leather and silk clad frame soaking in his slick saliva. Her lidded eyes fluttered as he rolled and squished her massive mams, her thighs rubbing tightly against each other while he lathered her face, neck, chest in and out of her shirt! "D-disgusting...ughhh... bug!" She moaned, feeling his large hands squish and knead her wide, jiggling ass! This... would feel pretty good.. ugh... if this... was in another...ugh, context! She mentally purred, her thighs as they swished together made squeaky sounds with the slick leather! She felt him drum his fingers across her bubbly ass, making more playful sounds with the supple and slick black leather, before he tipped his head back and began to swallow the shiny leather clad body down! Like a snake, Rita's body bulged out of his slender neck, her pinned arms to her waist, her confused expression visible, as were her clothes, badge, and other accessories on her clothes! She felt the throat gape around her wide hips, taking them in, ingulfing them as he lunged up, straining to swallow her tall, curvy form! "Gods... damn it!!" She grunted, unable to move in the green tunnel of undulating flesh that was his esophagus. Her long, slender legs pedaled above his head as he widened is neck, and with the mixed effort and gravity, Rita's leather clad calves and heels vanished as they slid down his gullet!

She felt the humidity at her ankles, the mouth closing behind her, his hands kneading her bulging form deeper within him. She was in a tight, realm of darkness now! "Oh shit... oh shiiiiit!!" She screamed, wiggling her curvy form which descended his neck, bulged out his chest then receded with her muffled cries with a single-

GULP!!

It had taken a while for her to slip through his interior, before her body was spilled into the translucent, compact chamber! "Oof, Gods damn it!!" She barked, her slimy body forced into a tight ball which hung from the left most digestive sac! Her hands and left cheek pressed right up against the thin veil- her somewhat annoyed expression visible before it became a look of great discomfort! She could hardly move in the cramped condition, but she noticed something was missing as her full bodied er, body, filled up the er... body sac- her hat!

She felt a rush of air flowing past her, through the sphincter from which she entered, the belch rippling the translucent flesh containing the swallowed 'Banhammer'. "Ugggh..." she groaned, trying to shift her weight, but could not. "You overgrown... lizard!! How dare you eat me!!!" She spat, intensifying her movements, squirming viciously within his digestive sac!

Rita Blackhammer
Rita Blackhammer
Private
Private

Chalis Willowsteel and Mai Minamoto like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Mai Minamoto Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:31 am

BastionCon wrote:
Rita Blackhammer wrote:
BastionCon wrote:
Rita Blackhammer wrote:
BastionCon wrote:
Rita Blackhammer wrote:

Mai face palmed as she watched Chief Blackhammer get swallowed up by Body Bag. "Ohh... this isn't gonna end well." She sighed, blinking up at BB who belched out Rita's hat and wore it proudly with a cocky, yet sated expression. She walked up to the sac, and poked the wiggling flesh with her hand, Rita not taking well to that. "Well... I suppose we could bring her along till the Chief cools her head and gives us what we properly are owed." She says suddenly, poking the sac once more. She then glanced up to face Body's face with a cocked brow. "What do you think?" She smirked playfully, leaning her left elbow against the squishy bubble and the panicked, angry Rita within!
Mai Minamoto
Mai Minamoto
Private First Class
Private First Class

Chalis Willowsteel and Rita Blackhammer like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Chalis Willowsteel Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:41 am

Scott Wyvernbane wrote:(OOC: ...I need to get back to my Fydis account now xD)

Scott blinked as the creature, known as 'Body Bag' swallowed the Chief in a few short, slurping gulps...

...okay, that was kinda hot- but wait a minute, is she okay? He thought, before turning to Chalis: "...should we do something?" He whispered.

Captain Chalis watched the chief get gobbled up by Body Bag, a stoic look on her face as the rookie asked her if they should do something. "Nah, Chief Blackhammer's a big girl, she can sort herself out of it." She says with a sigh, eyes on the Chief within the tight sac. To be honest, doesn't look too bad. Eh, ah well. She thought, before walking up to Mai and Body Bag. "Yeah, the chief could do for some off time. She's been working non stop. A walk should help her unwind a little." She says, clapping BB's chest. "My money was on you big guy." She says with a smirk, before waving off the crowd. "C'mon, shows over, get back to work." She says to the other officers.
Chalis Willowsteel
Chalis Willowsteel
Private First Class
Private First Class

LEPRECHAUN, Rita Blackhammer and Mai Minamoto like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:11 am

Bodybag was pleased with Mai's reaction and delighted in Rita's struggles in his sac. "I'm all for taking her for a walk. Some fresh air might do her some good." Bb replied to Mai's playful elbow prodding though he was sure his meal didn't feel the same way. He was even congratulated by another officer in the training area clad in a skintight protective suit. The mere sight of her made Bodybag salivate, but he controlled his appetite for Mai's sake considering the populated area.

Bodybag pulled his digestive sac in tighter to further restrict Rita, absolutely enjoying her struggles. He had to admit, such a full meal made him feel quite sleepy, but he should find a better place to nap. "So what say we get out of here, Chief?" Bodybag asked his meal as he and Mai began to walk away from the training area.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Chalis Willowsteel, LEPRECHAUN and Rita Blackhammer like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  LEPRECHAUN Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:12 am

LEPRECHAUN watched as the Chief was swallowed whole, and... no one really seemed to care! She blinked her large, red eyes at the giant creature, 'Body Bag' as she was being told from the audience. When the blond copper began shooing everyone away, she remained on the sidelines yet... still taking in what she just saw with some bewilderment!

He... just scarfed her down like it was nothin'! She was a big lass too, by the Stone, what can't fit into that stomach of his? She thought, gulping, a little weak kneed. She found the way Rita's body was tightly swallowed... very... admiring, and to be honest she found the concept of being cramped in such a tight, humid space.... just a wee bit, hot. She didn't know what she was thinking, and began slapping her face and shaking her head, her large bosom jiggling and swaying side to side. "Cut'it out, ya makin' a scene you silly girl!"
LEPRECHAUN
LEPRECHAUN
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:27 am

LEPRECHAUN wrote:LEPRECHAUN watched as the Chief was swallowed whole, and... no one really seemed to care! She blinked her large, red eyes at the giant creature, 'Body Bag' as she was being told from the audience. When the blond copper began shooing everyone away, she remained on the sidelines yet... still taking in what she just saw with some bewilderment!

He... just scarfed her down like it was nothin'! She was a big lass too, by the Stone, what can't fit into that stomach of his? She thought, gulping, a little weak kneed. She found the way Rita's body was tightly swallowed... very... admiring, and to be honest she found the concept of being cramped in such a tight, humid space.... just a wee bit, hot. She didn't know what she was thinking, and began slapping her face and shaking her head, her large bosom jiggling and swaying side to side. "Cut'it out, ya makin' a scene you silly girl!"

On the way out Bodybag noticed the delightfully curvy redhead slapping herself back to her senses. "Hold on, I need to make a detour." Bodybag told May and immediately stepped to the side with Rita bobbing along his back.

He skulked up to the busty Irish woman and stared at her with hungry eyes. "Judging from your reaction, I think you're going to enjoy this." Bb told LEPRECHAUN with a wink as he opened his mouth wide and engulfed her! He immediately activated the aphrodisiac toxin in his saliva so she would enjoy the process and not attract hostile onlookers. Her pretty face was quickly swallowed as Bodybag then had to expand his maw to quite a large size to accommodate her enormous bust.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  LEPRECHAUN Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:15 am

BastionCon wrote:
LEPRECHAUN wrote:LEPRECHAUN watched as the Chief was swallowed whole, and... no one really seemed to care! She blinked her large, red eyes at the giant creature, 'Body Bag' as she was being told from the audience. When the blond copper began shooing everyone away, she remained on the sidelines yet... still taking in what she just saw with some bewilderment!

On the way out Bodybag noticed the delightfully curvy redhead slapping herself back to her senses. "Hold on, I need to make a detour." Bodybag told May and immediately stepped to the side with Rita bobbing along his back.

He skulked up to the busty Irish woman and stared at her with hungry eyes. "Judging from your reaction, I think you're going to enjoy this." Bb told LEPRECHAUN with a wink as he opened his mouth wide and engulfed her! He immediately activated the aphrodisiac toxin in his saliva so she would enjoy the process and not attract hostile onlookers. Her pretty face was quickly swallowed as Bodybag then had to expand his maw to quite a large size to accommodate her enormous bust.

Gym and Sparring Ring T_3_leprechaun_last_origin_drawn_by_formicid__sample-cfdb3394fd1bba83ea1d46e976d9c19f

She was sheepish, remaining still as they walked past her... before suddenly, he was there in front of her once more!

"Ahh!" She gasped, blushing maddeningly as he somewhat caused the Leprechaun to shrink back against the wall, but she wasn't entirely scared... the fear was still there.

Gym and Sparring Ring T_3_leprechaun_last_origin_drawn_by_berserkert__1c396e859e8cdb747b5eabd38682a64c

He's... big... She thought, gulping. She felt her little heart race, as he seemed to smile down at her.

Gym and Sparring Ring File

"H-hello again..." She says, smiling warmy, flustered as he loomed over her with his big, hungry eyes. Her heart raced, as he spoke, not beating about the bush about it, as he widened his salivating maw wide! He's...! her thoughts cut short as she let out a soft gasp! She felt her large bosom slide up against his tongue, filling out his cheeks with her boyuant, springy duo! She blinked her large red eyes, her curvy form pinned between his gripping jaws as he lifted her off her feet! Her thick thighs and shapely legs hung over his jaw, given their location, she was hidden even from Mai's prying eyes so he could eat her in peace! "Haaaah...!" She gasped, her quivering heart rapidly beating as the saliva rolled across her soft cheeks with his velvety tongue. I'm... in his mouth. Should I be feeling alright about this...? Oooh... I'm... feeling alright about... something~

Gym and Sparring Ring 82962614_p0

Her eyes began to glow a gentle pink and her smile became more selatatious as her hands, which were at her sides, began to slide up and squeeze her huge breasts around his snaking tongue. Her hips swayed gently side to side, her lovely kaboose hung over his jaw with those aforementioned shapely legs, her mercenary attire hissing as her thick thighs rubbed against one another, saliva dripping down and around from her clamped torso and snaked around and between her visible thigh gap!

"I...guess I couldn't help meself... it just looked so... entertainin'~" she purred to the creature, gasping and moaning as his aphrodisiacs kicked into high gear, but... most of it was simply the Leprechaun herself!

Gym and Sparring Ring 82702697_p1
LEPRECHAUN
LEPRECHAUN
Private First Class
Private First Class

Chalis Willowsteel, Rita Blackhammer and Mai Minamoto like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:33 am

LEPRECHAUN wrote:
BastionCon wrote:

Gym and Sparring Ring T_3_leprechaun_last_origin_drawn_by_formicid__sample-cfdb3394fd1bba83ea1d46e976d9c19f

She was sheepish, remaining still as they walked past her... before suddenly, he was there in front of her once more!

"Ahh!" She gasped, blushing maddeningly as he somewhat caused the Leprechaun to shrink back against the wall, but she wasn't entirely scared... the fear was still there.

Gym and Sparring Ring T_3_leprechaun_last_origin_drawn_by_berserkert__1c396e859e8cdb747b5eabd38682a64c

He's... big... She thought, gulping. She felt her little heart race, as he seemed to smile down at her.

Gym and Sparring Ring File

"H-hello again..." She says, smiling warmy, flustered as he loomed over her with his big, hungry eyes. Her heart raced, as he spoke, not beating about the bush about it, as he widened his salivating maw wide! He's...! her thoughts cut short as she let out a soft gasp! She felt her large bosom slide up against his tongue, filling out his cheeks with her boyuant, springy duo! She blinked her large red eyes, her curvy form pinned between his gripping jaws as he lifted her off her feet! Her thick thighs and shapely legs hung over his jaw, given their location, she was hidden even from Mai's prying eyes so he could eat her in peace! "Haaaah...!" She gasped, her quivering heart rapidly beating as the saliva rolled across her soft cheeks with his velvety tongue. I'm... in his mouth. Should I be feeling alright about this...? Oooh... I'm... feeling alright about... something~

Her eyes began to glow a gentle pink and her smile became more selatatious as her hands, which were at her sides, began to slide up and squeeze her huge breasts around his snaking tongue. Her hips swayed gently side to side, her lovely kaboose hung over his jaw with those aforementioned shapely legs, her mercenary attire hissing as her thick thighs rubbed against one another, saliva dripping down and around from her clamped torso and snaked around and between her visible thigh gap!

"I...guess I couldn't help meself... it just looked so... entertainin'~" she purred to the creature, gasping and moaning as his aphrodisiacs kicked into high gear, but... most of it was simply the Leprechaun herself!

Gym and Sparring Ring 82702697_p1

Bodybag greedily swallowed his spicy new meal, her taste quite different from that of Rita. Though he figured Mai wouldn't mind, he still worked to scarf the busty trooper down quickly before anyone could see him. He was still going to enjoy himself though.

Rather than drum her ass, Bodybag squeezed the lovely woman's ass cheeks both of his longer arms while guiding her body into his mouth with the smaller appendages. His licked her torso with his tongue, even looping around her breasts while they were still in his mouth. He had to shove her body down quickly though in order to get back to Mai.

But he still enjoyed the meal even as she disappeared down his throat, through the stomach only to be deposited into the middle digestive sac. He restricted the sac to keep her as tight as Rita, even leaving the two women facing each other as he returned to Mai's side with a wide grin.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Chalis Willowsteel, LEPRECHAUN, Rita Blackhammer and Mai Minamoto like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  LEPRECHAUN Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:58 am

Gym and Sparring Ring 82769059_p0

Erin gasped as she felt the hands of Body Bag upon her curvaceous rear, her hips swaying more playfully as the tongue coiled around her chest, squeezed and groped her nice and tight!

This feelin' is... amazin... by the Twelve... this feels so....

"Ooooh....." Erin cooed, her glowing eyes rolling back as she squeezed his tongue between her breasts a little tighter before he gripped her ass and began shoving the curvy leprechaun inside! Her huge tits filled out his neck a little more than Rita's, her thicker body bulging out his cheeks, her legs kicking in a deliberate, playful sway which would have made anyone blush- her thigh thighs jiggling with her rear the taut clothes leaving little to the imagination. The thigh gap very present as those thick thighs pressed tightly against one another, her gentle fluttering of her 'kicking' legs wasn't so much of desperation nor fear, but... looked playful, and inclined to dive deeper. "Haaah! Oh, me poor heart can't take it!" Leppy cooed, her crotch rubbing against the back of BB's tongue, her ass filling out his cheeks! She felt excitement only increase as she came, a gentle trickle behind her suit, but the pheromones no doubt tasted by the big lug as he kneaded her curvy rump into his throat and eased her down slowly. Her thick thighs came together even tighter now, bulging out his cheeks as well as she slowly raised and lowered her long legs as they were being swallowed down... her moans of pleasure muffled by his thick flesh, her knees still raising and falling, his hands forcing against the bottoms of her jackboots before pushing them, guiding them, down his gullet!

-ULP!

Erin 'LEPRECHAUN' Kavanah's sexy, 5'9 frame was just as visible as Rita's as she descended the length of his neck. One could make out every contour of her ample, generous frame as she dipped down... and took nearly two minutes to vanish as the moaning Leprechaun was forced through his stomach, her sexy form vanishing for another solid minute as he began to make his way back to Mai. By the time he got to his partner, Erin's sexy body was spilling into the tight, digestive sac, left to her host's mercy!

"Haaaaaaaaaaaahhh~!!" Erin let out a perverted gasp, her slick, slimy body spilling into his tight sac! Her breasts bouncing as she surfaced and fell into the tight confines. She reached around her, in a haze, as she wiggled her body within the tight, warm embrace of her host. "Oh my... seems you've eaten me~" She cooed in a flirtatious manner.

"I hope--ahhh~" she moaned, as the chamber instantly got tight, and she was now visible and vacuum sealed within her host's digestive sac, facing Rita Blackhammer! "...hope I don't digest to nothing, nyaaah~" she moaned, blushing intensely as her left hand was around her crotch when the chamber got all tight and hot...
LEPRECHAUN
LEPRECHAUN
Private First Class
Private First Class

Chalis Willowsteel, Rita Blackhammer and Mai Minamoto like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rita Blackhammer Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:27 am

Rita was peeved by the lack of 'support' from her officers! "Damnit, I've had enough time off! Captain Chalis Willowsteel, once I'm out of this thing we're going to have a lengthy talk in my-aaaah!!!" She gasped, feeling the sac tighten its grip around her buxom form, forcing her to face the direction now, of that mercenary, Leprechaun, whom she was scheduled to talk to prior to.. all of this mess. "Damn it Body Bag...!" grumbled Rita, who was flustered pink with anger and embarassment, her curvy form clearly visible to some of her officers as the bounty hunting pair began to make their move! "What, am I not filling enough that you had to eat this girl too?" She asked BB, whilst... Leprechaun moaned lewdly beside her! Wait... is she enjoying herself?! She asked herself while the tight confines of the sac made it harder to talk and think coherently, the humidity increasing too, two fold in her case thanks to the leather pants and jacket she wore... "Damn it... so hot..." she groaned.
Rita Blackhammer
Rita Blackhammer
Private
Private

Chalis Willowsteel and Mai Minamoto like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: