Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gym and Sparring Ring

+3
LEPRECHAUN
BastionCon
Rita Blackhammer
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Gym and Sparring Ring - Page 2 Empty Re: Gym and Sparring Ring

Post  Mai Minamoto Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:45 am

"Detour? What do you mean, detour?" Mai asked, but BB was already gone. Sighing, Mai waits in the lobby for a couple of minutes, glancing over to the desk where Cait's bat was, grabbing it before BB finally returned, with a big goofy grin on his face. "There you are, get lost? We need to figure where we're heading nex....t....." she teased the larger individual, but then hung on her words as she noticed the shapely form, the bright red hair and the pretty face pressed against the transparent material of his middle sac. "Oh, Body Bag..." she sighed. "The cute one? Really?" She says, somewhat stressed, somewhat amused with her hands on her hips. "...You're really into Lucky Charms I notice. Remember too much spice or sweets are bad for you! Remember, that one gal you ate gave you stomach issues for a week?" She says with a sigh, before glancing up. "She a full tour or a temporary passenger?"
Mai Minamoto
Mai Minamoto
Private First Class
Private First Class

Rufus Tenik, Chalis Willowsteel and LEPRECHAUN like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:54 pm

Mai Minamoto wrote:"Detour? What do you mean, detour?" Mai asked, but BB was already gone. Sighing, Mai waits in the lobby for a couple of minutes, glancing over to the desk where Cait's bat was, grabbing it before BB finally returned, with a big goofy grin on his face. "There you are, get lost? We need to figure where we're heading nex....t....." she teased the larger individual, but then hung on her words as she noticed the shapely form, the bright red hair and the pretty face pressed against the transparent material of his middle sac. "Oh, Body Bag..." she sighed. "The cute one? Really?" She says, somewhat stressed, somewhat amused with her hands on her hips. "...You're really into Lucky Charms I notice. Remember too much spice or sweets are bad for you! Remember, that one gal you ate gave you stomach issues for a week?" She says with a sigh, before glancing up. "She a full tour or a temporary passenger?"

"She was so sweet though. A full tour just like the captain." Bodybag replied while tapping his gut. He could feel every motion of his meals in the digestive sacs, enjoying every second of their soft, curvy bodies trapped in the transparent prisons. "Hmm, feel like going to the beach? I could really go for a splash to cool down. You know it helps me digest." Bb asked Mai much to the dismay of his meals. He took delight in their protests though he was still on the fence what he would actually do with them.

Before she could even respond, Bodybag cast a spell on himself to engage in optical camouflage. In the blink of an eye, Bodybag and his digestive sacs became invisible to the naked eye provided he moved at a slow pace. Of course, he could still be heard and his meals were able to see one another as well as himself. Without waiting for Mai, he set off down the street and toward the beach with a big smile on his alien face.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Rufus Tenik, LEPRECHAUN and Sylva Quicksilver like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Mai Minamoto Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:33 am

Mai shrugged and sighed. "Ugh... well, I guess that'll work. We won't have to worry about next of kin or what not this way-" she began talking to herself, she noticed as the big lug began to move away from her with the only warning being 'heading to the beach'. She paused, and glanced over to him. Due to her... unique birth, Mai was able to see past illusions. It was another reason why her Oma name translated to 'Fox' seemed almost poetic, given such a trait is common among the Kitsune. Mai could see a clear outline of BB as he moved about, his shimmering aura which others could not easily see. "H-hey!! Don't just take off on me!!" She called out, running after them. "Wait for me!"
Mai Minamoto
Mai Minamoto
Private First Class
Private First Class

Random Mobs likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:50 am

Chalis Willowsteel wrote:
Scott Wyvernbane wrote:(OOC: ...I need to get back to my Fydis account now xD)

Scott blinked as the creature, known as 'Body Bag' swallowed the Chief in a few short, slurping gulps...

...okay, that was kinda hot- but wait a minute, is she okay? He thought, before turning to Chalis: "...should we do something?" He whispered.

Captain Chalis watched the chief get gobbled up by Body Bag, a stoic look on her face as the rookie asked her if they should do something. "Nah, Chief Blackhammer's a big girl, she can sort herself out of it." She says with a sigh, eyes on the Chief within the tight sac. To be honest, doesn't look too bad. Eh, ah well. She thought, before walking up to Mai and Body Bag. "Yeah, the chief could do for some off time. She's been working non stop. A walk should help her unwind a little." She says, clapping BB's chest. "My money was on you big guy." She says with a smirk, before waving off the crowd. "C'mon, shows over, get back to work." She says to the other officers.

Suddenly, Chalis' radio crackled to life:

"Callin' all available units, this is dispatch;" started the radio. "We have a 'GID' in process, out at the Mu Irzik Arena? If anyone's bored enough, proceed and report back if its worth mentioning, over."

A 'GID' was a 'Goblin in Distress' call, which usually amounted to nothing. Squabbling Goblins and potentially the people they schemed and or indebted people into their schemes. That sort of thing...
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:13 am

BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Mai Minamoto likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott Wyvernbane Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:32 pm

Distracted by the events, Scott was 'snapped back' to reality after his superior broke everything up. "R-right! Everyone report to your stations!" He began, and as he turned a corner, where the vending machines were to grab himself a candybar.... paused, then slunk back behind a corner... poking his head back with a flustered expression- watching the busty maiden in combat armor get gobbled up!:

LEPRECHAUN wrote:Gym and Sparring Ring - Page 2 82769059_p0

Erin gasped as she felt the hands of Body Bag upon her curvaceous rear, her hips swaying more playfully as the tongue coiled around her chest, squeezed and groped her nice and tight!

This feelin' is... amazin... by the Twelve... this feels so....

"Ooooh....." Erin cooed, her glowing eyes rolling back as she squeezed his tongue between her breasts a little tighter before he gripped her ass and began shoving the curvy leprechaun inside! Her huge tits filled out his neck a little more than Rita's, her thicker body bulging out his cheeks, her legs kicking in a deliberate, playful sway which would have made anyone blush- her thigh thighs jiggling with her rear the taut clothes leaving little to the imagination. The thigh gap very present as those thick thighs pressed tightly against one another, her gentle fluttering of her 'kicking' legs wasn't so much of desperation nor fear, but... looked playful, and inclined to dive deeper. "Haaah! Oh, me poor heart can't take it!" Leppy cooed, her crotch rubbing against the back of BB's tongue, her ass filling out his cheeks! She felt excitement only increase as she came, a gentle trickle behind her suit, but the pheromones no doubt tasted by the big lug as he kneaded her curvy rump into his throat and eased her down slowly. Her thick thighs came together even tighter now, bulging out his cheeks as well as she slowly raised and lowered her long legs as they were being swallowed down... her moans of pleasure muffled by his thick flesh, her knees still raising and falling, his hands forcing against the bottoms of her jackboots before pushing them, guiding them, down his gullet!

-ULP!

Erin 'LEPRECHAUN' Kavanah's sexy, 5'9 frame was just as visible as Rita's as she descended the length of his neck. One could make out every contour of her ample, generous frame as she dipped down... and took nearly two minutes to vanish as the moaning Leprechaun was forced through his stomach, her sexy form vanishing for another solid minute as he began to make his way back to Mai. By the time he got to his partner, Erin's sexy body was spilling into the tight, digestive sac, left to her host's mercy!

"Haaaaaaaaaaaahhh~!!" Erin let out a perverted gasp, her slick, slimy body spilling into his tight sac! Her breasts bouncing as she surfaced and fell into the tight confines. She reached around her, in a haze, as she wiggled her body within the tight, warm embrace of her host. "Oh my... seems you've eaten me~" She cooed in a flirtatious manner.

Gym and Sparring Ring - Page 2 82962614_p0

"I hope--ahhh~" she moaned, as the chamber instantly got tight, and she was now visible and vacuum sealed within her host's digestive sac, facing Rita Blackhammer! "...hope I don't digest to nothing, nyaaah~" she moaned, blushing intensely as her left hand was around her crotch when the chamber got all tight and hot...

...Again, that was pretty hot! Please tell me this happens daily at the station- wait, are they going to be fine? Am I okay? He shook his head side to side, and after Body Bag left, Scott walked up to the vending machine... forgetting what he was going to purchase...
Scott Wyvernbane
Scott Wyvernbane
Private
Private

Chalis Willowsteel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Chalis Willowsteel Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:39 am

"Oi, Rookie..."

Gym and Sparring Ring - Page 2 Chal-ASS_blocks_scott

Captain Chalis Willowsteel was upon Scott before he could have a chance to react. The woman stood nice and close to him, blocking his path with an outstretched arm. "You're still wet behind the ears, so listen up, this sorta thing isn't too common around here so don't get too relaxed, got it? Now as I told you before we're Squad 13- which is notorious for having the most losses in the Constabulary because we commit ourselves to the job and sometimes we die trying. Get me so far?" She asked, batting her annoyed, lidded gaze at him.

Gym and Sparring Ring - Page 2 Annoyed

This guy's got zero poker face, and he's too aloof for Squad 13... but its been ages since I've had someone under my unit. Eh... well, I guess it can't be helped. He just saw the chief take on Body Bag and lose, and Body Bag is known to release some rather potent chemicals that effect mainly women. She thought, as she continued to explain that she just got a call that one of their other officers went off the radar an hour or so ago and would need to be found, but she'd be putting Gillian Foxfire on that as she'll need him for another job, all the while:

Gym and Sparring Ring - Page 2 Blushing

He looks dumb, but Scar'd's cock I wouldn't mind him just bending me over and fucking me till either of us couldn't move! S-shit, Body Bag's pheromones' are still floating in the air! Keep your cool Chalis, don't need a repeat of the Academy Training with that Dean Craig, that was bad! We lost a good recruit to the TIRS thanks to my damn actions! Get yourself together, its those damn chemicals! She mentally cried as she blushed, then glanced back to him again with that annoyed look once more:

"Still following me, Rookie?" She blinked. "Even though it may be nothing, we need to prepare for the even that its legit. More than likely, its not even a dragon, but a drake, or something even smaller. Even so," she says, pulling out her collapsible stun spear, activating it for him to see:

Gym and Sparring Ring - Page 2 58184817_p3_master1200_by_reikothegwen-dci52ok

"This thing'll repel a Jagras, so its best you know how to use one in the event we find this 'dragon' these damn Goblins are reporting." She sighed, tossing him the rod, turning around now.

Gym and Sparring Ring - Page 2 Chalis_and_Scott

She glanced over her shoulder and narrowed her bright blue eyes. "You coming, Wyvernbane? Lets see if you live up to your family name, heh..." she scoffed, walking ahead of him with a feminine swagger of her wide and playful hips~

Gym and Sparring Ring - Page 2 Chal-ASS

Last edited by Chalis Willowsteel on Thu Mar 30, 2023 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : finally got around to it :))
Chalis Willowsteel
Chalis Willowsteel
Private First Class
Private First Class

Scott Wyvernbane and Leon Ravenwood like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott Wyvernbane Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:49 am

Chalis Willowsteel wrote:"Oi, Rookie..."

Gym and Sparring Ring - Page 2 Chal-ASS_blocks_scott

Captain Chalis Willowsteel was upon Scott before he could have a chance to react. The woman stood nice and close to him, blocking his path with an outstretched arm. "You're still wet behind the ears, so listen up, this sorta thing isn't too common around here so don't get too relaxed, got it? Now as I told you before we're Squad 13- which is notorious for having the most losses in the Constabulary because we commit ourselves to the job and sometimes we die trying. Get me so far?" She asked, batting her annoyed, lidded gaze at him.

This guy's got zero poker face, and he's too aloof for Squad 13... but its been ages since I've had someone under my unit. Eh... well, I guess it can't be helped. He just saw the chief take on Body Bag and lose, and Body Bag is known to release some rather potent chemicals that effect mainly women. She thought, as she continued to explain that she just got a call that one of their other officers went off the radar an hour or so ago and would need to be found, but she'd be putting Gillian Foxfire on that as she'll need him for another job, all the while:

Gym and Sparring Ring - Page 2 Blushing

He looks dumb, but Scar'd's cock I wouldn't mind him just bending me over and fucking me till either of us couldn't move! S-shit, Body Bag's pheromones' are still floating in the air! Keep your cool Chalis, don't need a repeat of the Academy Training with that Dean Craig, that was bad! We lost a good recruit to the TIRS thanks to my damn actions! Get yourself together, its those damn chemicals! She mentally cried as she blushed, then glanced back to him again with that annoyed look once more:

"Still following me, Rookie?" She blinked. "Even though it may be nothing, we need to prepare for the even that its legit. More than likely, its not even a dragon, but a drake, or something even smaller. Even so," she says, pulling out her collapsible stun spear, activating it for him to see:

Gym and Sparring Ring - Page 2 58184817_p3_master1200_by_reikothegwen-dci52ok

"This thing'll repel a Jagras, so its best you know how to use one in the event we find this 'dragon' these damn Goblins are reporting." She sighed, tossing him the rod, turning around now.

Gym and Sparring Ring - Page 2 Chalis_and_Scott

She glanced over her shoulder and narrowed her bright blue eyes. "You coming, Wyvernbane? Lets see if you live up to your family name, heh..." she scoffed, walking ahead of him with a feminine swagger of her wide and playful hips~

Gym and Sparring Ring - Page 2 Chal-ASS

Scott had nearly jumped from his skin when the Captain called out behind him. Turning to face the superior officer who blocked his path with an outstretched arm, effectively trapping him between her and the vending machine behind him; he listened to her speak of the events that just went down. Is she a mind reader?? Scott thought, wide eyed as he broke out in a cold sweat!

"I-I got that, Mam- I MEAN CAPTAIN!!" He shouted, flustered and worried as he recalled her telling him not to call her that! All the while she seemed to continue grilling him about one of their officers being missing and overdo but she would need him to tag along on another task involving a possible dragon sighting?!

"Dragons? Out here?" He asked, somewhat in doubt. The info appeared to come from a Goblin, so he could understand the level of skepticism in her tone and he too was in agreement. She tossed him the shock stick after extending it out, and he caught it awkwardly before glancing back to her. "I... I've had training, but..." he paused, before nodding. "It shouldn't be a problem M-my Captain." He caught himself this time.

He watched Chalis walk ahead of him... and, couldn't help admire the view once again as she did. "So we're headed to Mu-Irzik then, I guess by truck?" He asked, collapsing the shock stick again and sliding it into his belt, as he tagged along behind her.
Scott Wyvernbane
Scott Wyvernbane
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Chalis Willowsteel Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:58 am

She paused, turning to him. "Nice save, but minus two points. As for how we'll get there? Heh... follow me Rookie." Chalis says with a rather... terrifying grin, leading him to the vehicle bay...

(to here)
Chalis Willowsteel
Chalis Willowsteel
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: