Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rouge Deserter

3 posters

Go down

The Rouge Deserter Empty The Rouge Deserter

Post  Dionysia Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:10 pm

The small club was positioned facing the Rose Pub/Inn, only across the way in the 'U' shaped small town of Jemial City. The Rouge Deserter, a purposeful misspelling of the Gunslinger term 'Rogue Deserter', which is given to Gunslingers who flee their order without giving pretense or who go against their code or traditions. Well, most of which would be found here, at the Rouge, the scantily clad cowgirl in neon lights above the establishment welcoming its patrons with a wink and six shooter aimed for the skies, with her legs crossed but her body positioned just right enough to almost grant a peek of her panties under her leather skirt. Posters of this girl were along the brick of the building. No windows allowing anyone a peek inside the former warehouse turned strip club with a brothel upstairs in case people wanted more than a tease, but had money to burn.

Lady Dionysia ran this place with an iron grip, when the owner wasn't around that was. Being his business partner, she ran things when he went out on a drug fueled binge and tried pretending he was a Gunslinger himself. Her real name was Phoebe Langsdale, but everyone at the club called her Dionysia or Lady D, and would remember it well! The Feniran mage wasn't above using violence for even the smallest of spats, but even a seductive and sadistic woman like Lady D had her own bosses, and knew fear just as much as those employed by her...

The Rouge Deserter ISM-Medios2

Lady Dionysia sat near her desk, looking over the records, relaying them to the Syndicate in the nearby crystal ball. "...this is all we got this month with all the doomsaying and end of the world weather we've been getting! You would expect people wanting to get laid in such events, but all we had is more women quitting and having to deal with the Mayor of this wretched dungheap town!" She screamed at the person on the other end. "No means no, I won't be handing over a single platinum coin! Go hustle someone else, or that old geezer, Arcanda!" She spat, referring to the man who was, unbeknownst to her, talking to people in his club in Beijio right that moment. She then flashed her lacy black thong, before kicking over the crystal ball! It hit the ground, but didn't smash, rolling instead over towards one of the curtained off areas of her office where the owner stored his firearms. She tossed the paper, folded her arms under her generously large tits and leaned back into her chair, scowling. "I can't believe this era we're living in. Syndicate sits on a sum of cash they own, and expect us to pay up? Do they think we can't defend ourselves? We only got in bed with them for the extra insurance!"

She got up from her seat, her breasts bouncing as she made her way to the balcony overlooking the despoiled Jemial City, and leaned over the railing. Her tits hung and swayed beneath her as her long scarlet hair swayed against her back in its high ponytail, her bangs pulling away briefly to show off her other crimson eye. She gripped the railing tight and looked down at the few people roaming the muddy streets of Jemial... almost wishing she was back in the Capital, Ithteca or even her homeland of Fenira. "Damn them... damn all of them...!" Phoebe cursed.
Dionysia
Dionysia
Recruit
Recruit

Claire Judy Thorne likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Rouge Deserter Empty Re: The Rouge Deserter

Post  BastionCon Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:59 am

Otrimi was taking in the night life of the Jemial City, cloaked in a reflective carapace that reflected away all light, when he noticed a succulent morsel below him. He stood atop The Rouge Deserter, light as a feather, with blinking blue eyes that took in all the curves of the juicy red haired woman. It had been a few days since he last tasted anyone, and his stomach was beginning to beg him for another meal. "Let's see what this young morsel has to say."

Otrimi bound lightly to stand just above Dionysia without casting a shadow, keeping his mass light so not to disturb the integrity of the roof or alert anyone to his presence. It was then a simple matter of lowering his tail and swiftly wrapping it around the woman's wide hips to restrain her. He may have heard a quick gasp upon capturing her, but the growling of his stomach overpowered his other sense for the time being. "Such a lovely night, wouldn't you say?" He asked of his pretty little victim, dismissing his cloak while lifting her onto the roof with a wide cat smile.....
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Claire Judy Thorne and Dionysia like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Dionysia Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:42 pm

BastionCon wrote:Otrimi was taking in the night life of the Jemial City, cloaked in a reflective carapace that reflected away all light, when he noticed a succulent morsel below him. He stood atop The Rouge Deserter, light as a feather, with blinking blue eyes that took in all the curves of the juicy red haired woman. It had been a few days since he last tasted anyone, and his stomach was beginning to beg him for another meal. "Let's see what this young morsel has to say."

Otrimi bound lightly to stand just above Dionysia without casting a shadow, keeping his mass light so not to disturb the integrity of the roof or alert anyone to his presence. It was then a simple matter of lowering his tail and swiftly wrapping it around the woman's wide hips to restrain her. He may have heard a quick gasp upon capturing her, but the growling of his stomach overpowered his other sense for the time being. "Such a lovely night, wouldn't you say?" He asked of his pretty little victim, dismissing his cloak while lifting her onto the roof with a wide cat smile.....

The mage was taken by surprise as she felt something scaly yet invisible wrap around her! "W-what the?!" She gasped, before being lifted off the balcony and onto the roof... noticing it looked disgusting up here, she'd have to send someone up there later to clean it up- when the creature's cloaking dissipated! She gasped again, her long, slender legs kicking weakly beneath her, her shoulders wiggling as she tried to slip out of the creature's grasp! "Who are you? Did the syndicate send you?!" Dionysia hissed, her painted red lips upturned into a snarl, showing off her pretty white teeth. Her soft, warm body jiggled in his grasp as he shook her a little, her large breasts bouncing against the coils of his tail, whilst also making her dizzy! "S-stahp!" She begged, feeling her crimson eyes spinning with her!
Dionysia
Dionysia
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:32 pm

"Syndicate? No, no, my lovely. I've come of my own agency. That and a devil of an appetite." Otrimi replied with a devilish grin of his own, revealing rows of pointed teeth. He delighted in how her body jiggled with nary but a squeeze of his tail. "I'm sure you wish to be comfortable, no? Tell me, do you prefer your clothes on or off while resting in a stomach?" He asked deviously while licking at Dionysia's breasts, forked tongue fondling her chest while he spoke.

Otrimi's impossible biology ensured his meal would not escape, but of course he would have his fun first....
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Dionysia Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:50 pm

BastionCon wrote:"Syndicate? No, no, my lovely. I've come of my own agency. That and a devil of an appetite." Otrimi replied with a devilish grin of his own, revealing rows of pointed teeth. He delighted in how her body jiggled with nary but a squeeze of his tail. "I'm sure you wish to be comfortable, no? Tell me, do you prefer your clothes on or off while resting in a stomach?" He asked deviously while licking at Dionysia's breasts, forked tongue fondling her chest while he spoke.

Otrimi's impossible biology ensured his meal would not escape, but of course he would have his fun first....

"Uahh!" Dionysia protested as the tongue slithered between her soft, invitingly warm valleys! "Unhand me! Once my people find out I'm missing you'll be sorry!" She cried out, kicking as his forked tongue tickled and coiled around her breasts, slithering inside her satin dress! It felt slimy, hot and rough on her flesh! The tongue fondled her tits, groping, squeezing, making her moan inadvertently! "You think you can get away with eating me?" she protested, kicking at him with her heels. "Do you know who I am?!"
Dionysia
Dionysia
Recruit
Recruit

BastionCon and Claire Judy Thorne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:14 pm

Dionysia wrote:

"Uahh!" Dionysia protested as the tongue slithered between her soft, invitingly warm valleys! "Unhand me! Once my people find out I'm missing you'll be sorry!" She cried out, kicking as his forked tongue tickled and coiled around her breasts, slithering inside her satin dress! It felt slimy, hot and rough on her flesh! The tongue fondled her tits, groping, squeezing, making her moan inadvertently! "You think you can get away with eating me?" she protested, kicking at him with her heels. "Do you know who I am?!"

"I'm afraid I do not. But I shall become acquainted with your taste soon enough. Now the question is whether or not to savor your taste. Ah well, there's always another time. Bottoms up!" Rather than play with his food as he normally would, Otrimi elected to enjoy Dionysa in all her curvy savoriness. Against her protests, Otrimi lifted the redhead up high and dropped her headfirst into his maw, retracting his teeth at the last moment to pinch out even more terror from his meal.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Dionysia Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:22 pm

BastionCon wrote:
Dionysia wrote:

"I'm afraid I do not. But I shall become acquainted with your taste soon enough. Now the question is whether or not to savor your taste. Ah well, there's always another time. Bottoms up!" Rather than play with his food as he normally would, Otrimi elected to enjoy Dionysa in all her curvy savoriness. Against her protests, Otrimi lifted the redhead up high and dropped her headfirst into his maw, retracting his teeth at the last moment to pinch out even more terror from his meal.

"What?! Wait, what are you doing?! Let me go!---*GASP*-Don't let go! DON'T LET--!!!" she went from annoyed to panicked as he let go of her, poised high above his head, by her legs, her long read hair hanging ahead of her till he let go! "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~!" She shrieked, her eyes pin pricked as she gazes at the toothy maw ahead of her, imagining the worst... before she knew how much worse it could really get! The teeth retreated back in time, just as her curvaceous body fell upon his tongue chest first, her arms spread out ahead of her sliding across the thick of his rough tongue while her soft bosom rolled across the wider, slimy surface!

"Ugah, smells like trash!" She spat, her shapely thighs and slender legs still poking over his lower jaw, while her ass squished against his upper lip! All she had to do was pull herself out of this thing, before it ate her!
Dionysia
Dionysia
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:38 pm

Dionysia wrote:

"What?! Wait, what are you doing?! Let me go!---*GASP*-Don't let go! DON'T LET--!!!" she went from annoyed to panicked as he let go of her, poised high above his head, by her legs, her long read hair hanging ahead of her till he let go! "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~!" She shrieked, her eyes pin pricked as she gazes at the toothy maw ahead of her, imagining the worst... before she knew how much worse it could really get! The teeth retreated back in time, just as her curvaceous body fell upon his tongue chest first, her arms spread out ahead of her sliding across the thick of his rough tongue while her soft bosom rolled across the wider, slimy surface!

"Ugah, smells like trash!" She spat, her shapely thighs and slender legs still poking over his lower jaw, while her ass squished against his upper lip! All she had to do was pull herself out of this thing, before it ate her!

"Now that is simply not nice." Otrimi took offense to Dionysia insulting his breath so he took a moment to exhale a fresh fragrance of wildflowers as she languished in his mouth. He gummed at her still upright body before lowering his head and licking her left shoulder with his tongue, pulling down the strap of her dress ever so slightly.

He left her ass hanging out for the moment while swallowing her centimeter by centimeter before tossing his head back and eliciting another scream of terror. Her torso now lay entirely in Otrimi's maw, head peeking just down his long throat to see what awaited her. An empty stomach beginning to fill with digestive acid that beckoned the redhead.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Dionysia Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:22 am

BastionCon wrote:
Dionysia wrote:

"Now that is simply not nice." Otrimi took offense to Dionysia insulting his breath so he took a moment to exhale a fresh fragrance of wildflowers as she languished in his mouth. He gummed at her still upright body before lowering his head and licking her left shoulder with his tongue, pulling down the strap of her dress ever so slightly.

He left her ass hanging out for the moment while swallowing her centimeter by centimeter before tossing his head back and eliciting another scream of terror. Her torso now lay entirely in Otrimi's maw, head peeking just down his long throat to see what awaited her. An empty stomach beginning to fill with digestive acid that beckoned the redhead.

The scent of wildflowers was... not what she was expecting. "S-sorry, your breath smells lovely, j-just don't eat me!!" She screamed, feeling his tongue lower one of the straps of her dress, her left breast almost popping out onto the tongue! "S-stop that!" She protested, before another scream echoed down his throat, and she was tossed further inside! His gums 'gnawing' on her wiggling hips and ass continued to remind her that she was in his mouth, deliberately in one piece! Oh Gods... he's gonna try and swallow me whole?! She panicked, thrashing her slender legs more wildly! "I-I cant be eaten! I'm Dionysia! I run this place, dammit!!" Phoebe 'Dionysia' Langsdale screamed in vain, before her breasts slid against that rough tongue again! "Uaaaah!" She cried out, wincing as her head and shoulder's peeked down his throat while her elbows draped over his lower jaw, covered in streaming saliva at the corners of his mouth!

She felt her heart sink at the sight of the gurgling stomach, letting out another terrified scream as she thrashed and now gripped into the lower jaw's scales with her nails! "No! Stop, pleeease!!" Lady D cried, shaking her soaked, crimson hair side to side, her garnet gaze fixating on the undulating, slowly filling,, stomach! She could feel herself being drawn closer to the throat, her large breasts slipping across the back of his tongue before 'bouncing' over the edge, nearly smacking herself in the face, before they hung and swayed over his cavernous throat!! "Ahhh!" She shrieked, her eyes large yet pupils small!
Dionysia
Dionysia
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire Judy Thorne Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:58 pm

Meanwhile, down on street level...

Claire "Judy" Thorne who ran the Thorne's Pub and Inn which Dionysia always complained about was walking the oddly lonely street that made up the old frontier town. She was pulling along the large wagon full of supplies for the tavern when she thought she heard a muffled cry from above... and glanced up to see a glimpse of kicking, scissoring long legs with heels and a flash of a purple satin dress and what looked like a lizard head...

Pausing, she walks around the cart, climbs up and takes a seat, her dress flapping between her thick thighs as she pulls out a jug of imported sake and smirks. "Well.... looks like the little thug across the street is getting her just desserts... or rather, just becoming dessert." she chuckled somewhat darkly, and drank from the jug itself. See, Judy was a Thorne, who were also famous for slaying monsters like the Valor's. She was trained in the ancient ways of their forebears, the Grimm's of Fenira, in the ancient ways of fighting the undead, the colossal and Eldritch alike. But... she was gonna let this one slide. She had no obligation to aid the gangster who had threatened her legitimate business on more than one occasion.

"First drink's on me, lizard cat thing." She says to herself, raising the jug towards the scene taking place on the brothel roof, before supplanting her lips back to the rim of the sake jug.
Claire Judy Thorne
Claire Judy Thorne
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:46 am

Otrimi felt another set of eyes on them from below, but he was busy with his meal at the moment. Dionysia's ample ass still hung out of his jaw and was simply asking to be spanked. With a five digits on his right forearm, he slapped the redhead's bountiful bottom three times. The spanks were loud enough to be heard throughout the bar and would leave a mark to be sure. "Ah, now wasn't that delightful!" He purred with satisfaction tongue still running over his meal's torso to explore all of her secrets.

But he was hungry and had played with his food enough. "Say goodbye now, dear." With fair warning, Otrimi reared his head vertical and sent Dinoysia plummeting into his stomach, tasting her screams and fear all the way to the acid. Once she was settled in, Otrimi perched himself on the roof and watched the other woman from afar, acting as though he were oblivious to her stares.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire Judy Thorne Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:03 am

BastionCon wrote:Otrimi felt another set of eyes on them from below, but he was busy with his meal at the moment. Dionysia's ample ass still hung out of his jaw and was simply asking to be spanked. With a five digits on his right forearm, he slapped the redhead's bountiful bottom three times. The spanks were loud enough to be heard throughout the bar and would leave a mark to be sure. "Ah, now wasn't that delightful!" He purred with satisfaction tongue still running over his meal's torso to explore all of her secrets.

But he was hungry and had played with his food enough. "Say goodbye now, dear." With fair warning, Otrimi reared his head vertical and sent Dinoysia plummeting into his stomach, tasting her screams and fear all the way to the acid. Once she was settled in, Otrimi perched himself on the roof and watched the other woman from afar, acting as though he were oblivious to her stares.

Claire watched as Lady D was spanked by the creature, chuckling a little as it happened. "Ah... you just don't know how much she deserves that!" Claire states, taking another swig. Lady Dionysia's body dipped down as the creature snapped his head back a final time, the woman's screams vanishing as soon as he closed his jaws. She couldn't make out the slender woman's form anymore as it perched on the roof like a gargoyle.

"Heh, shows over then." She sighed, closing her eye and took another swig.
Claire Judy Thorne
Claire Judy Thorne
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:10 am

Claire Judy Thorne wrote:
BastionCon wrote:Otrimi felt another set of eyes on them from below, but he was busy with his meal at the moment. Dionysia's ample ass still hung out of his jaw and was simply asking to be spanked. With a five digits on his right forearm, he slapped the redhead's bountiful bottom three times. The spanks were loud enough to be heard throughout the bar and would leave a mark to be sure. "Ah, now wasn't that delightful!" He purred with satisfaction tongue still running over his meal's torso to explore all of her secrets.

Claire watched as Lady D was spanked by the creature, chuckling a little as it happened. "Ah... you just don't know how much she deserves that!" Claire states, taking another swig. Lady Dionysia's body dipped down as the creature snapped his head back a final time, the woman's screams vanishing as soon as he closed his jaws. She couldn't make out the slender woman's form anymore as it perched on the roof like a gargoyle.

Once he was sure she seemed at ease, Otrimi engaged his camouflage and vanished from sight. Before giving her a chance to process what had happened, he leapt to the ground and intentionally kicked up dust, leaving the black haired beauty to question what was happening as Otrimi paced around to watch her reaction.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Dionysia Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:20 am

Dionysia wiggling ass and thrashing legs kicked harder as the beast began to 'spank her', her ass jiggling with each spank. "Wha-ah! Are-AH! You-AH!! Doing?!" She cried, albeit pleased by the spanking.

His tongue slid in and around her ample bosom, exploring her warm, curvy body.

The Rouge Deserter Isekai2BMaou2BMaster2BLiberation

She groaned with disgust as the vision of the tunnel ahead of her got closer! "No, please, you caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" Dionysia screamed, her red eyes large as she was sent plummeting down his throat with the aid of gravity and his powerful swallow! This can't be happening!! She mentally cried, still busy screaming as she plummeted into the monster's slimy paunch, kicking up the acids as the stomach sealed behind her...

She shot up from the pool of sizzling acid, her damp dress already beginning to fizzle as she protested her position within his belly! "Le-let me out!!" She cried, punching and kicking the walls, her body falling back into the depths of his acids, her heels flying off as she was cast to the waves like a ship lost at sea! "Someone, HEEELP!" she cried, desperately clinging to the stomach walls which enveloped around her, squeezing her fleshy form all the while...
Dionysia
Dionysia
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:28 am

Dionysia wrote:

Dionysia wiggling ass and thrashing legs kicked harder as the beast began to 'spank her', her ass jiggling with each spank. "Wha-ah! Are-AH! You-AH!! Doing?!" She cried, albeit pleased by the spanking.

His tongue slid in and around her ample bosom, exploring her warm, curvy body.

The Rouge Deserter Isekai2BMaou2BMaster2BLiberation

She groaned with disgust as the vision of the tunnel ahead of her got closer! "No, please, you caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" Dionysia screamed, her red eyes large as she was sent plummeting down his throat with the aid of gravity and his powerful swallow! This can't be happening!! She mentally cried, still busy screaming as she plummeted into the monster's slimy paunch, kicking up the acids as the stomach sealed behind her...

She shot up from the pool of sizzling acid, her damp dress already beginning to fizzle as she protested her position within his belly! "Le-let me out!!" She cried, punching and kicking the walls, her body falling back into the depths of his acids, her heels flying off as she was cast to the waves like a ship lost at sea! "Someone, HEEELP!" she cried, desperately clinging to the stomach walls which enveloped around her, squeezing her fleshy form all the while...

Once she had settled into his stomach, Otrimi communicated to Dionysia via telepathy, "Just think of this as the last spa session of your life. The acids will warm you and invigorate me with your nutrients." To exacerbate her already palpable fear, he bucked the bottom of his stomach up in order to bounce her a few times and splash stomach acid over her entire body. Otrimi intentionally kept the pool volume low in order to prolong her digestion as this was what nourished him the most.

"I'll help you get more comfortable, don't worry." His voice echoed in her mind while his body shuddered in happiness. His hunger was currently slaked but why not gorge himself as he still watched his other prospective mal?
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire Judy Thorne Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:59 am

BastionCon wrote:
Claire Judy Thorne wrote:

Once he was sure she seemed at ease, Otrimi engaged his camouflage and vanished from sight. Before giving her a chance to process what had happened, he leapt to the ground and intentionally kicked up dust, leaving the black haired beauty to question what was happening as Otrimi paced around to watch her reaction.  

The Rouge Deserter Judy_ava

She watched the beast vanish suddenly upon lowering her sake jug. "Wha-" she started as she suddenly saw dust kick up around her cart. "-t the?" she finished. She blinked, folding her arms across her chest. The Thornes were related to the Grimms of Fenira, they dealt with the elimination of monsters much like the Valor's of Jemial... well, when they were still valid.

The Rouge Deserter Beidou

"Hmm..." she thought to herself, knowing it was still close by... and in sight of the pub. "Oi, Tavarish!" She called out to the bar tender, who came out. "Unload this order, gonna take a stroll..." She says, pulling her sake jug along with her. She was supposed to be heading to Ithtecca to have lunch with her best friend Fiona Craig, her kid brother and sister, Elliot and Giana along with her kid sister, Rose. Why do I get the feeling Lady D now was more the appetizer...?

The Rouge Deserter 02f9d78b1975583291f8a73adad3ca36

She whistled as she dropped down to the muddy street, and began walking towards a more open area, her eye scanning around herself closely as she seemingly wandered off...

(to here)
Claire Judy Thorne
Claire Judy Thorne
Private
Private

Dionysia likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: