Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sketchy Ass Spa (Intro)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sketchy Ass Spa (Intro) Empty Sketchy Ass Spa (Intro)

Post  Fili Primrose Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:02 pm

The doors are kicked in, a young girl with a massive scythe leaning across her shoulders enters soon after. She is short, petite, with long pink hair held in twin tails. she is currently clad in taut, black leather, with a long black leather rain-coat style jacket with a hoodie:

Sketchy Ass Spa (Intro) B3806210f84955ac0bd1fd70caee6948

"Where are ya scales?!" She spat, her voice hinting irritation, her voice booming despite her small stature. Here she was, a slender thing barely 5'1 and her voice was literally shaking the walls of the sketchy ass spa in the former pirate village. In fact, it was the only real human settlement between Minktail forest and Windscar Lake Village beyond; since, Galbadania off the coast was a grim tombstone with only maggots festering what was left of that Island and the desert to the west was practically barren since, well, the day the music died, Junius 6th, 2282.

Sketchy Ass Spa (Intro) 0ccb71faba9422f36ada751d41e7d479

She waited there, huffing and puffing. Her small bosom bouncing as she was ready to swing her scythe, but instead, tossed her jacket aside to a nearby coat rack:

Sketchy Ass Spa (Intro) 0beae5964fa1f8e30f4e959638e25a12

The young woman was quite toned, and physically fit, if the large scythe she toted around wasn't a hint enough. Her glowing crimson eyes lit up as she  jumped into a seat and put her boots up on a coffee table, using the row of seats beside her as a 'rest' for her large scythe. She was far from human. She was Filicia 'Fili' Primrose, also known as ' Fili, The Reaver' for her scythe wielding abilities. She was here for Sarrith, the slimy newt of a woman she was, who was one of her former comrades in arms when she worked with the Galbadanian Foreign Legion. Before that, she was one of Carmilla of House Carmilla's top generals in her vampiric army.

"Sarrrriiiiiiiith!!!" She screamed again, beckoning the scaly bitch. She was impatient, given the trek she had to make to get here, and listen to her 'advisor', Lenora, prattle on the entire way. She crossed her legs, then her arms. Glad the leech isn't breathing down my neck right now... for once! The Noble Vampire thought. She had big ambitions for being a pint sized horror- she wished to form a newer Vampire Coven, given all the houses fell to Carmilla and since she vanished in '39 or '40, there had been no royalty or noble lines. She wanted to bring some structure back to the roaming vampire clans, under a new house, of Clan Primrose of course!

"SARITH!!!!!!" She called out another time. However, she needed that scaly serpent's help!
Fili Primrose
Fili Primrose
Private
Private

Sarith Greyborn likes this post

Back to top Go down

Sketchy Ass Spa (Intro) Empty Re: Sketchy Ass Spa (Intro)

Post  Sarith Greyborn Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:47 pm

Fili Primrose wrote:The doors are kicked in, a young girl with a massive scythe leaning across her shoulders enters soon after. She is short, petite, with long pink hair held in twin tails. she is currently clad in taut, black leather, with a long black leather rain-coat style jacket with a hoodie:

Sketchy Ass Spa (Intro) B3806210f84955ac0bd1fd70caee6948

"Where are ya scales?!" She spat, her voice hinting irritation, her voice booming despite her small stature. Here she was, a slender thing barely 5'1 and her voice was literally shaking the walls of the sketchy ass spa in the former pirate village. In fact, it was the only real human settlement between Minktail forest and Windscar Lake Village beyond; since, Galbadania off the coast was a grim tombstone with only maggots festering what was left of that Island and the desert to the west was practically barren since, well, the day the music died, Junius 6th, 2282.

Sketchy Ass Spa (Intro) 0ccb71faba9422f36ada751d41e7d479

She waited there, huffing and puffing. Her small bosom bouncing as she was ready to swing her scythe, but instead, tossed her jacket aside to a nearby coat rack:

Sketchy Ass Spa (Intro) 0beae5964fa1f8e30f4e959638e25a12

The young woman was quite toned, and physically fit, if the large scythe she toted around wasn't a hint enough. Her glowing crimson eyes lit up as she  jumped into a seat and put her boots up on a coffee table, using the row of seats beside her as a 'rest' for her large scythe. She was far from human. She was Filicia 'Fili' Primrose, also known as ' Fili, The Reaver' for her scythe wielding abilities. She was here for Sarrith, the slimy newt of a woman she was, who was one of her former comrades in arms when she worked with the Galbadanian Foreign Legion. Before that, she was one of Carmilla of House Carmilla's top generals in her vampiric army.

"Sarrrriiiiiiiith!!!" She screamed again, beckoning the scaly bitch. She was impatient, given the trek she had to make to get here, and listen to her 'advisor', Lenora, prattle on the entire way. She crossed her legs, then her arms. Glad the leech isn't breathing down my neck right now... for once! The Noble Vampire thought. She had big ambitions for being a pint sized horror- she wished to form a newer Vampire Coven, given all the houses fell to Carmilla and since she vanished in '39 or '40, there had been no royalty or noble lines. She wanted to bring some structure back to the roaming vampire clans, under a new house, of Clan Primrose of course!

"SARITH!!!!!!" She called out another time. However, she needed that scaly serpent's help!

"By the bloody twelve, who the HELL is making all of that wrack-?!" screamed the lizard as she pushed away a curtain, her lavender eyes falling upon the pink haired trouble maker. She paused, and closed the curtain behind her, licking her lips playfully. "Ah, yessss..." she hissed, as she walked over to the vampire:

Sketchy Ass Spa (Intro) Salazzle__check_description__by_thedemonfoxy_dapde6j-fullview

Sarith Greyborn was over eleven inches taller than the impish, pink haired brute. She had dark scales, a long, prehensile tail, and was much wider than the lean vampire. She also had quite an insatiable hunger... for many things, and she could smell success off the twin-tailed ruffian.

"It has been many years since we last met, the pink haired devil of the GFL... is today, really the day? I could have sworn we had an appointment for... next weekish?" She snickered, her tail dragging a large chair over to her, to sit opposite of the pink haired creature. She sat, cross legged, clawed hands interlaced over her lap, both elbows on the rests of the comfy chair as her tail slid through a slot that pushed out in the back, allowing her use of it, even whilst sitting. "I suppose since you've come all this way... I could pencil you in, on short notice~" She teased.
Sarith Greyborn
Sarith Greyborn
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Lenora Blackwood Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:06 am

"..ady Primrose! LADY PRIMROSE!"

The voice repeated, getting louder and closer by the moment!

Then, the double doors burst wide open! Walking into the sketchy establishment on a cool, northern wind, was a tall, slender woman with an hourglass figure and long, scarlet hair.

She took one look at Sarith and Fili and then casts her gaze aside, sighing with displeasure:

Sketchy Ass Spa (Intro) 80160242_p0

"Honestly, I don't know why I bother with you Lady Primrose! You don't listen, you run off alone, and you break bread with shady lizard folk now?" She protested, and folded her arms under her bosom. "This place is filthy, looks barely up to code... a better residence for a den of thieves... you won't find any reliable soldiers here, my Lady..." Lady Elenora, 'Lenora' Blackwood complained.
Lenora Blackwood
Lenora Blackwood
Private
Private

Fili Primrose likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarith Greyborn Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:12 am

Lenora Blackwood wrote:"..ady Primrose! LADY PRIMROSE!"

The voice repeated, getting louder and closer by the moment!

Then, the double doors burst wide open! Walking into the sketchy establishment on a cool, northern wind, was a tall, slender woman with an hourglass figure and long, scarlet hair.

She took one look at Sarith and Fili and then casts her gaze aside, sighing with displeasure:

Sketchy Ass Spa (Intro) 80160242_p0

"Honestly, I don't know why I bother with you Lady Primrose! You don't listen, you run off alone, and you break bread with shady lizard folk now?" She protested, and folded her arms under her bosom. "This place is filthy, looks barely up to code... a better residence for a den of thieves... you won't find any reliable soldiers here, my Lady..." Lady Elenora, 'Lenora' Blackwood complained.

Sarith's head snapped to the sight of the crimson haired vampire who stormed through her very legitimate business she may add! "Well, who the hell is this fire brand? Perhaps Ice brand would be better apt, she brings with her a sharp and bitter cold the way she glares at me and my very legitimate business!" She says with an irritated, but playfully amused smile.
Sarith Greyborn
Sarith Greyborn
Private
Private

Fili Primrose and Lenora Blackwood like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Fili Primrose Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:24 am

"Like clockwork," Fili closed her eyes, her face showing irritation and she then let out a heavy sigh. "annnnd... there she is." she says as the woman enters, holding her head with her right hand, rubbing the stress from her temples. "Sarith, mind this one, it barks loudly but has no teeth for battle like us..." she sighed. "But, could she weaponize that irritating voice and particular noble blood disposition, I'd wager she'd out do us both in combat...however, the most she could do is give us a throbbing skull and pulsing ears." Fili spoke negatively of her travelling companion. She was once Carmilla's appointed Court Lawmaker, lawkeeper... person, she didn't really know her back then- she was too busy spilling blood in the name of House Carmilla with the Wardens under this, prattling wench.

"Lenora, please, could you stick your pom nose out of this? You've got your record books, and I've got my contacts. People worth my time, and worth paying." She explained to the crimson haired vamp.
Fili Primrose
Fili Primrose
Private
Private

Lenora Blackwood likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Lenora Blackwood Sun Jan 09, 2022 4:45 am

The fiery red head turned to the lizard and snapped at her with fangs bared! "You will address me as Lady Elenora Blackwood, you scaly cur!"

Sketchy Ass Spa (Intro) Castlevania-lenore-cosplay-1246840

The vampire made a growling hiss, before turning to Filicia again. "My lady, I have worked alongside Mistress Carmilla and seen my fair share of combat I'll let you know! I don't just carry these blades for show!" She says, patting the scabbards of her rapier and dagger attached to her black leather belt around her taut, form fitting dress:

Sketchy Ass Spa (Intro) Weapon_b_1040913000

Sketchy Ass Spa (Intro) Weapon_b_1020000100

"I have experience with creatures like her. They are nothing but trouble, and Carmilla would have not even wasted her time with a scaly skink!" She says, glancing back to the said creature, 'Sarith' and shook her head with lidded, disgusted eyes. "Worth your time? Worth paying? It doesn't look worth bloodying my own blade! What can this freak of nature possibly be worth the trouble crossing an ocean and three continents for?! You said this was her shop, all I see is some timbers and chicken wire-!" She continued, diminishing and insulting Sarith whilst questioning Fili's decision on coming here in the first place! It was too hot, humid, and the city smelled of vomit, excrement, body odour... a lit match would threaten to turn the very harbour into a powder-keg the likes of Galideno or Adham Citadel!
Lenora Blackwood
Lenora Blackwood
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarith Greyborn Sun Jan 09, 2022 5:20 am

Lenora Blackwood wrote:The fiery red head turned to the lizard and snapped at her with fangs bared! "You will address me as Lady Elenora Blackwood, you scaly cur!"

Sketchy Ass Spa (Intro) Castlevania-lenore-cosplay-1246840

The vampire made a growling hiss, before turning to Filicia again. "My lady, I have worked alongside Mistress Carmilla and seen my fair share of combat I'll let you know! I don't just carry these blades for show!" She says, patting the scabbards of her rapier and dagger attached to her black leather belt around her taut, form fitting dress:

Sketchy Ass Spa (Intro) Weapon_b_1040913000

Sketchy Ass Spa (Intro) Weapon_b_1020000100

"I have experience with creatures like her. They are nothing but trouble, and Carmilla would have not even wasted her time with a scaly skink!" She says, glancing back to the said creature, 'Sarith' and shook her head with lidded, disgusted eyes. "Worth your time? Worth paying? It doesn't look worth bloodying my own blade! What can this freak of nature possibly be worth the trouble crossing an ocean and three continents for?! You said this was her shop, all I see is some timbers and chicken wire-!" She continued, diminishing and insulting Sarith whilst questioning Fili's decision on coming here in the first place! It was too hot, humid, and the city smelled of vomit, excrement, body odour... a lit match would threaten to turn the very harbour into a powder-keg the likes of Galideno or Adham Citadel!

Sketchy Ass Spa (Intro) Ba368f286d21bd82a34a9e22e7d0196323ef8e0cr1-328-308v2_00

"Ooooooh~" Sarith's amused grin grew, as did her... appetite. "Well, quite a mouth on her, pretty big. And loud." She commented, and as she spoke, faint wisps of pinkish smoke began to flow out of her jaws, drifting around the room, but flowing towards 'Lady Elenora Blackwood' in particular, as she stared intently at the red haired, impudent vampire.

Sketchy Ass Spa (Intro) Medium

"She really thinks she could best ME? With a sword? Fili... don't tell me you brought her here without telling her who I am? You wouldn't.... or would you? It has been a long time..." She chuckled, before turning to the red head, licking her lips. "But I don't need my sword to beat a stuck up twig like this one... but if she feels up for the challenge, then... please, show me your strength 'Lady Elenora Blackwood' I invite the challenge! If you got the bite to match the bark! Heh heh heh..." She taunted, licking her scaly lips. It had been some time since she had some... fun.

Sketchy Ass Spa (Intro) Daquuwb-5b6524e7-7813-485c-bee3-e05f33af5926
Sarith Greyborn
Sarith Greyborn
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Fili Primrose Sun Jan 09, 2022 5:24 am

Fili, who had her eyes closed, waved her hand as she relaxed in her seat. "Forget her, Sarith. She's not worth wasting air on. Your skills really aren't worth wasting on someone like Lenora here. It'd be over way too quick. Besides, not like she would believe me since you weren't around in the prime of Carmilla's reign, you'd have been a shoe in as a warrior candidate under my banner for sure, even more than a Warden which, heh, ironically, Ele here would have been your boss. It was the weakest decision I seen Carmilla do, other than just... act her way." she sighed.
Fili Primrose
Fili Primrose
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Lenora Blackwood Sun Jan 09, 2022 5:33 am

"Excuse me?!" Lenora gasped, swiping the pinkish smoke emanating from the scaly snake. "I don't need a handicap, brandish your blade then scaly scoundrel!" She hissed, drawing the full length of her mythril rapier, pointing it at the creature when Lady Primrose insulted her! "My Lady?! Her, a member of Carmilla's army? Gods and 7 Hells forbid, MY Wardens?! I would rather skinny dip inside a septic line! There is no way this slithering reptile is as good as any trained, vampire soldier! You must be jesting in that rebel like way you always do when I talk of Carmilla, of the traditions and honour we need to bring back! If you truly wish to rebuild a Grand Vampire House, you need to make proper allegiances-" she continued to nag the woman, but was still waiting for Sarith's move... she'd at least give her that handicap.
Lenora Blackwood
Lenora Blackwood
Private
Private

Sarith Greyborn and Fili Primrose like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarith Greyborn Sun Jan 09, 2022 5:44 am

Lenora Blackwood wrote:"Excuse me?!" Lenora gasped, swiping the pinkish smoke emanating from the scaly snake. "I don't need a handicap, brandish your blade then scaly scoundrel!" She hissed, drawing the full length of her mythril rapier, pointing it at the creature when Lady Primrose insulted her! "My Lady?! Her, a member of Carmilla's army? Gods and 7 Hells forbid, MY Wardens?! I would rather skinny dip inside a septic line! There is no way this slithering reptile is as good as any trained, vampire soldier! You must be jesting in that rebel like way you always do when I talk of Carmilla, of the traditions and honour we need to bring back! If you truly wish to rebuild a Grand Vampire House, you need to make proper allegiances-" she continued to nag the woman, but was still waiting for Sarith's move... she'd at least give her that handicap.

"I'm not one to disregard a challenge, especially from such a snappy pretty thing like her," Sarith smirked, batting her long lashes as she raised her hand. "but... as you said, it was over way too quickly." She sighed, snapping her claws. At that moment, Lenora, who had already been exposed to Sarith's pheromones, would have dropped the pretty, azure rapier and seized talking. "...you lost the moment you opened that big, troublesome mouth of yours, 'Lady Elenora Blackwood'." she cooed, then flicked her tongue at the woman.

Sketchy Ass Spa (Intro) E9a26f99b5a0b7be29bd69bde0f566bb

"Now, be quiet and c'mere..." she beckoned with a single claw:

Sketchy Ass Spa (Intro) 7ceee016eba23095f3a91bc87f511166--sexy-pokemon-pokemon-sun

"...and look deeply, into my powerful eyes." She continued to beckon the woman, and then turned to her guest. "So... rebuilding a vampire coven? Here I thought you were here to relax and be massaged thoroughly Fili~" She hummed, licking her upper jaw again, leaning back. "Elenora," she says, pausing to turn to the red head being hypnotically suggested via chemical and psionic means, the energy pulsing from her eyes forcing the crimson haired woman to stare intently on her... focusing on Sarith alone! "be a dear and massage my shoulders, would you?" She purred, batting her lashes.
Sarith Greyborn
Sarith Greyborn
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Lenora Blackwood Sun Jan 09, 2022 5:57 am

"-and furthermore-!*SNAP*" Lenora went silent as soon as she felt the shockwave of the snap, the pulse of Sarith's booming voice when she said it was over already. She felt the rapier drift away from her fingers, her eyes widen, her body... entrapped by a powerful force she had no control over. Despite being several centuries older, and of Noble Vampire blood, Lenora Blackwood was unable to fight back against this highly compelling force!

Wh-what is... happening to me? Why can't... I move? She asked herself, her mind still... its own for the most part, but there was a constant, hissing, soothing voice compelling her somewhere in her mind to let it  all go...

She slowly turned to the lizard, her beauty, her glowing eyes in a haze of pink mist.

Sketchy Ass Spa (Intro) Lenore_by_lordcommandercorgi_demhvxh-fullview

It was like sleep paralysis and sleep walking, but... being aware, as she began to walk towards the smiling creature beckoning her, the voice soothing, booming, echoing throughout her ears! Wh-what the devil is going on?! Why can't I control myself?! She mentally cried, and as the woman, Sarith, asked her to massage her shoulders, she reached out and began to squeeze and tease the smooth, rather stretchy and pliable flesh. She felt like a rubber doll... it was an eerie texture, and one she didn't quite care for! Stop! I need to... stop! What the hell did she do to me?! She mentally screamed, whilst her fingers rubbed and teased Sarith's shoulders.

Lenore's eyes were transfixed, unblinking, docile as she stared at nothing when Sarith looked away, but directly into the powerful 'light' emanating from the creature's eyes when she glanced her way...
Lenora Blackwood
Lenora Blackwood
Private
Private

Sarith Greyborn and Fili Primrose like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Fili Primrose Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:03 am

Sarith Greyborn wrote:
Lenora Blackwood wrote:"Excuse me?!" Lenora gasped, swiping the pinkish smoke emanating from the scaly snake. "I don't need a handicap, brandish your blade then scaly scoundrel!" She hissed, drawing the full length of her mythril rapier, pointing it at the creature when Lady Primrose insulted her! "My Lady?! Her, a member of Carmilla's army? Gods and 7 Hells forbid, MY Wardens?! I would rather skinny dip inside a septic line! There is no way this slithering reptile is as good as any trained, vampire soldier! You must be jesting in that rebel like way you always do when I talk of Carmilla, of the traditions and honour we need to bring back! If you truly wish to rebuild a Grand Vampire House, you need to make proper allegiances-" she continued to nag the woman, but was still waiting for Sarith's move... she'd at least give her that handicap.

"I'm not one to disregard a challenge, especially from such a snappy pretty thing like her," Sarith smirked, batting her long lashes as she raised her hand. "but... as you said, it was over way too quickly." She sighed, snapping her claws. At that moment, Lenora, who had already been exposed to Sarith's pheromones, would have dropped the pretty, azure rapier and seized talking. "...you lost the moment you opened that big, troublesome mouth of yours, 'Lady Elenora Blackwood'." she cooed, then flicked her tongue at the woman.

Sketchy Ass Spa (Intro) E9a26f99b5a0b7be29bd69bde0f566bb

"Now, be quiet and c'mere..." she beckoned with a single claw:

Sketchy Ass Spa (Intro) 7ceee016eba23095f3a91bc87f511166--sexy-pokemon-pokemon-sun

"...and look deeply, into my powerful eyes." She continued to beckon the woman, and then turned to her guest. "So... rebuilding a vampire coven? Here I thought you were here to relax and be massaged thoroughly Fili~" She hummed, licking her upper jaw again, leaning back. "Elenora," she says, pausing to turn to the red head being hypnotically suggested via chemical and psionic means, the energy pulsing from her eyes forcing the crimson haired woman to stare intently on her... focusing on Sarith alone! "be a dear and massage my shoulders, would you?" She purred, batting her lashes.

Fili sighed, arms behind her head, eyes closed, leaning back into her seat, crossing her legs still up on the coffee table. "I don't see why you bother-" she began, talking over Lenora when she realized her voice was louder than it should have sounded... that her companion had stopped talking! "..." she paused, opened her eyes, and glanced over to Lenora and Sarith- the former now massaging the latter, and the former's eyes wide and zombie like, as she silently massaged Sarith. "Holy shit... you made her shut up! HEH!" She chuckled, smirking, showing off a vampire fang as she leaned forwards, poking Lenora's cheek. "...I forgot you could do shit like this. The guild leader didn't really like you using it, so I forgot it was an ability of yours." She continued, poking Lady Blackwood's supple cheek playfully, before turning to Sarith on the mention of her rebuilding the House. "Yeah... I'd like your help with that. Maybe even get some of the other GFL guys together... if they're even still alive." She says, with a heavy sigh, and continued to prod the cheek of Elenora.
Fili Primrose
Fili Primrose
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarith Greyborn Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:11 am

Sarith shifted in her seat a little at Elenora's gifted 'touch'. "Ah right there... keep at it~" She cooed, before addressing Fili. "So... you're going to rebuild the clan with this one as your advisor? Heheh..." she glanced between the involuntary masseuse and the lil' pink devil. She shook her head and chuckled. "You have a lot cut out for you. Sounds like a real drag, to me..." She sighed. While she found Fili's amusement with her 'dummy' equally as amusing. "I know how the whole noble thing is. After all, I was once nobility and if its one thing I learned from that experience is that this world is a dog-eat-dog world, and if you can't handle whats on your plate, you best be prepared to be eaten." She says to the vampire. "Spin around Elenora." she ordered the red haired vampire, propping up her chin as she amused herself with Elenora's controlled actions as she spun her finger 'around' like a carousel.
Sarith Greyborn
Sarith Greyborn
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Lenora Blackwood Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:14 am

Damn you...creature...! Lenora screamed, hesitating to spin... but slowly began to twirl her body around, her blue satin dress lifting slightly and spreading out as she twirled around with her arms held out like a propeller! She couldn't disobey, no matter how hard she tried! Noble blood, ability, mind protection was... NOTHING! Nothing on the powerful compulsions forced upon her by that slimy serpent! DAMN YOU!!! She mentally shrieked!
Lenora Blackwood
Lenora Blackwood
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Fili Primrose Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:20 am

Sarith Greyborn wrote:Sarith shifted in her seat a little at Elenora's gifted 'touch'. "Ah right there... keep at it~" She cooed, before addressing Fili. "So... you're going to rebuild the clan with this one as your adviser? Heheh..." she glanced between the involuntary masseuse and the lil' pink devil. She shook her head and chuckled. "You have a lot cut out for you. Sounds like a real drag, to me..." She sighed. While she found Fili's amusement with her 'dummy' equally as amusing. "I know how the whole noble thing is. After all, I was once nobility and if its one thing I learned from that experience is that this world is a dog-eat-dog world, and if you can't handle whats on your plate, you best be prepared to be eaten." She says to the vampire. "Spin around Elenora." she ordered the red haired vampire, propping up her chin as she amused herself with Elenora's controlled actions as she spun her finger 'around' like a carousel.

She shook her head side to side. "You think I want to rebuild after Carmilla's lackluster approach? No, not a chance. As I said, other than appointing this weakling to the head of the disciplinary committee, the other stupid mistake Carmilla did was have no real structure when she wasn't around, and she seemed to just... vanish like a fart on the wind whenever she damn well felt like it. This lead to too many internal struggles, Wardens and Blackwood here being seen as oppressors, vampires met the true death and no one wanted to be ruled under that kinda tyranny when the top of the pyramid wasn't even THERE half the time! If anything, Carmilla was persuasive, given her heritage, and she showed results when it came to war. I mean, slaying all the Valor's was a fuckin' HOOT!" She beamed, fangs bright and twinkling as she leaned back on the couch, arms spread across the spine, thinking back on it all. "Ah... good times."

She then blinked, and watched Elenora continue to spin about, and then lazily extended her leg out to poke Elenora with her boot. "Huh... she's really under your influence, huh? This ain't permanent, is it?" She asked.
Fili Primrose
Fili Primrose
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarith Greyborn Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:31 am

Fili Primrose wrote:
Sarith Greyborn wrote:Sarith shifted in her seat a little at Elenora's gifted 'touch'. "Ah right there... keep at it~" She cooed, before addressing Fili. "So... you're going to rebuild the clan with this one as your adviser? Heheh..." she glanced between the involuntary masseuse and the lil' pink devil. She shook her head and chuckled. "You have a lot cut out for you. Sounds like a real drag, to me..." She sighed. While she found Fili's amusement with her 'dummy' equally as amusing. "I know how the whole noble thing is. After all, I was once nobility and if its one thing I learned from that experience is that this world is a dog-eat-dog world, and if you can't handle whats on your plate, you best be prepared to be eaten." She says to the vampire. "Spin around Elenora." she ordered the red haired vampire, propping up her chin as she amused herself with Elenora's controlled actions as she spun her finger 'around' like a carousel.

She shook her head side to side. "You think I want to rebuild after Carmilla's lackluster approach? No, not a chance. As I said, other than appointing this weakling to the head of the disciplinary committee, the other stupid mistake Carmilla did was have no real structure when she wasn't around, and she seemed to just... vanish like a fart on the wind whenever she damn well felt like it. This lead to too many internal struggles, Wardens and Blackwood here being seen as oppressors, vampires met the true death and no one wanted to be ruled under that kinda tyranny when the top of the pyramid wasn't even THERE half the time! If anything, Carmilla was persuasive, given her heritage, and she showed results when it came to war. I mean, slaying all the Valor's was a fuckin' HOOT!" She beamed, fangs bright and twinkling as she leaned back on the couch, arms spread across the spine, thinking back on it all. "Ah... good times."

She then blinked, and watched Elenora continue to spin about, and then lazily extended her leg out to poke Elenora with her boot. "Huh... she's really under your influence, huh? This ain't permanent, is it?" She asked.

She smirked. "Well, I wouldn't call her all weak. This one's mental fortitude is quite high, she can still hear and realize what's going on. I gave her less credit than that, she's among a small few who can resist my charms, even that far... poor thing doesn't realize how worse she has it for not giving in to my charm poison and eyes... she is suffering within a cell of her own flesh." She says patting the woman's head. Upon hearing Fili's response, she perked up... and licked her lips.

"Elenora, turn to me~" She ordered. "Lean forwards, eyes up," she beckoned and as she did as she commanded... turned to Fili. "I could make it permanent~" She cooed, her stomach groaned loudly. Hungrily.

Sketchy Ass Spa (Intro) 1636407855

Her mouth bellowed, hissing like a giant lizards as she glared at Lenore's, trembling mind and unflinching body. Her tongue slithering out, sliding across Elenora's face... glazing it with her velvety, prehensile tongue!

"Mmmm~ I mean, your ideals aren't exactly lining up with hers, are they? And if that's the case, you really don't be needing her, now, would you?" She purred, blinking shifting her eyes to Fili for permission. "...I never ate an esteemed, Vampire Noble before." She cooed, humid, pink breath washing over the vampire's face!
Sarith Greyborn
Sarith Greyborn
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Lenora Blackwood Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:37 am

Sketchy Ass Spa (Intro) Ddvbrml-866d9f02-5bf9-422a-b2ad-1de4183e9bc2

Outside, Lenora seemed oblivious, smiling as the tongue glazed her face, as her vision focused down the slimy throat of Sarith, after discovering she wasn't supposed to be aware of everything! Wh-what?! M-my Lady, surely, you-you wouldn't compromise my loyalty to you to entertain this freak?! By the blood of my blood, I shall tear her filthy tongue out for even considering eating me! My lady, see reason! She screamed. Wait... why... why am I worried? I'm of use to Lady Primrose, I-I-I set her on this path when Carmilla's kin chose to refuse the burden! Y-Yes, and I still have all the records, contacts and information that would be useful to this cause! I-I have nothing to worry at- She paused on such thoughts as she stared down the gullet of the beast.

....all. Gods, Primals, Noble Dragons, the Ancient Blood...
Lenora Blackwood
Lenora Blackwood
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Fili Primrose Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:41 am

Fili blinked at Sarith's question, and gave it a moment of thought, rubbing her chin as she sat now legs spread. "Welll.... as tempting as it would be, Lenora is still the one who sought me out and pledged her loyalty to me. It be wrong of me to let her go to waste like this, I mean, even if she needs a taste of humble pie." She says, shrugging. "Plus, she's got the records of contacts, histories, transactions my predecessor had. She's good at nerdy things like that, so... she could be useful in that regard." She explained. "So, maybe another time. And let this be a lesson for her. Besides, I wouldn't want those files destroyed and you'll ruin that nice dress. Lady Blackwood would be quite displeased at that." She teased the hypnotized vampire.
Fili Primrose
Fili Primrose
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarith Greyborn Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:46 am

Fili Primrose wrote:Fili blinked at Sarith's question, and gave it a moment of thought, rubbing her chin as she sat now legs spread. "Welll.... as tempting as it would be, Lenora is still the one who sought me out and pledged her loyalty to me. It be wrong of me to let her go to waste like this, I mean, even if she needs a taste of humble pie." She says, shrugging. "Plus, she's got the records of contacts, histories, transactions my predecessor had. She's good at nerdy things like that, so... she could be useful in that regard." She explained. "So, maybe another time. And let this be a lesson for her. Besides, I wouldn't want those files destroyed and you'll ruin that nice dress. Lady Blackwood would be quite displeased at that." She teased the hypnotized vampire.

Sarith chuckled. "Oh? Well, thats a simple fix." she turned to Lenora. "Strip~" She ordered. "Remove anything that could do harm, allow you to escape, and any and all records you hold on you my dear, and then write down the name of any scholar who could be worth our time deciphering things if they need to- I'll know which ones to avoid, cross reference them with the ones I know personally and the like~" She purred, before turning to Fili now. "So, does that change things?" She hummed, licking her lips.

Sketchy Ass Spa (Intro) Salazzle__check_description__by_thedemonfoxy_dapde6j-fullview

"Besides... we both know that top heavy necromancer with a chain gun if we really need her back. As you said, she could use a taste of humble pie, no? Hrmmm?" She batted her lashes at Fili playfully.
Sarith Greyborn
Sarith Greyborn
Private
Private

Fili Primrose and Lenora Blackwood like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Lenora Blackwood Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:53 am

Oh thank my answered prayers... oh for a moment there, that devilish look betrayed- wha-WHA?!!! Screamed Lenora as she found herself removing her belt, unfastening her dress and letting it pool around her ankles:

Sketchy Ass Spa (Intro) Lenore_castlevania_and_1_more_drawn_by_leadapprentice__253c9520cb41dd4da6c096bc76627690

What?! NO! NO! SHE SAID NO YOU IDIOT! SHE ALREADY TOLD YOU NO SO ITS BEEN SAID! she mentally screamed, frustrated as her nearly naked body was exposed for all to see! Her satin and lace thong and panties, her revealing lingerie as she set the book down in front of Fili and with a feather pen, wrote the names of at least five scholars capable of deciphering the tricky bits, one of which being a Dr. Umai, Reiri Kamura, and... even Millaarc herself! NO! Stop... writing things down!! My body wont listen to me! Please, my lady, make her stop!! She mentally begged, but had no voice to give as she smiled in the trance she was under.
Lenora Blackwood
Lenora Blackwood
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Fili Primrose Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:57 am

Sarith Greyborn wrote:
Fili Primrose wrote:Fili blinked at Sarith's question, and gave it a moment of thought, rubbing her chin as she sat now legs spread. "Welll.... as tempting as it would be, Lenora is still the one who sought me out and pledged her loyalty to me. It be wrong of me to let her go to waste like this, I mean, even if she needs a taste of humble pie." She says, shrugging. "Plus, she's got the records of contacts, histories, transactions my predecessor had. She's good at nerdy things like that, so... she could be useful in that regard." She explained. "So, maybe another time. And let this be a lesson for her. Besides, I wouldn't want those files destroyed and you'll ruin that nice dress. Lady Blackwood would be quite displeased at that." She teased the hypnotized vampire.

Sarith chuckled. "Oh? Well, thats a simple fix." she turned to Lenora. "Strip~" She ordered. "Remove anything that could do harm, allow you to escape, and any and all records you hold on you my dear, and then write down the name of any scholar who could be worth our time deciphering things if they need to- I'll know which ones to avoid, cross reference them with the ones I know personally and the like~" She purred, before turning to Fili now. "So, does that change things?" She hummed, licking her lips.

"Besides... we both know that top heavy necromancer with a chain gun if we really need her back. As you said, she could use a taste of humble pie, no? Hrmmm?" She batted her lashes at Fili playfully.

Fili watched Lenora strip down to her garments. "Damn, didn't realize she had kinky underwear under that. Huh, the more you know." She says as she took the book she always seen Lenore rummaging through, and skimmed through the pages. Most of it was legible to her, but there were certain passages in her cursory glance that could be tricky as they were in an older tongue or code. Still, there were bored enough people on this planet to crack it... and Sarith did make a valid argument. "Eh, well, when you put it that way Sarith... why not?" She says, shutting the book and leaned back. "Its been real, Lady Blackwood. Enjoy that septic tank fantasy you mentioned or what not..." she says, closing her eyes and waving her off.
Fili Primrose
Fili Primrose
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarith Greyborn Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:05 am

Upon hearing Fili change her mind, even if she was being playful and sarcastic, she was going to make this a... learning experience for them both.

"Well then~" She slurped her scaly lips, turning her violet eyes upon her prey:

Sketchy Ass Spa (Intro) Daquuwb-5b6524e7-7813-485c-bee3-e05f33af5926

Sketchy Ass Spa (Intro) Lenore_castlevania_and_1_more_drawn_by_leadapprentice__253c9520cb41dd4da6c096bc76627690

She reached up and placed a hand on Elenora's cheek, caressing it softly.

Sketchy Ass Spa (Intro) Ae60cced96d973179bdbe498a39d5022

"You heard your mistress, and now you shall listen to me. I could take you in through the conventional or 'caboose' so to say, but... since you're right here dear~" She hissed with a peace sign, and then began to widen her massive jaws!!

Sketchy Ass Spa (Intro) Salazzle_with_her_mouth_open_by_childrenofdarkness2_dczyrb8-fullview

"Climb. Right. In~!" She beckoned, the jaws stretching, the throat widening thank to the aforementioned pliable, stretchy skin Lenore herself commented on. The dripping maw within trailed with bridges of slime, and her long, prehensile tongue flicked at Lenora's chin, waving her to crawl inside!
Sarith Greyborn
Sarith Greyborn
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Lenora Blackwood Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:14 am

Lenora had removed the fur shawl from her shoulders, removed her hidden stiletto, her weapons still attached to her belt and scabbards save the rapier upon the ground, and upon being ordered to 'climb in' nodded:

Sketchy Ass Spa (Intro) Lenore___castlevania_by_v1mpaler_dejznzt-fullview

No, no please! Lady PRIMROSE...!! Screamed Lenora, who, shed a tear of blood down each of her cheeks as she reached into the wide, slimy maw of the beast, grabbing a hold of her rear, conical teeth, and pulled her head, shoulders and chest DEEP into Sarith's gaping, slimy maw! Ahhhhaaah~! She whined within, wanting to close her eyes, but remained open they did as the humid air and slimy saliva cascaded across her palid, naked form; her breasts squished against the lower jaw and her head wedged itself into the gaping, undulating tunnel of death. The woman simply remained there for a moment reaching up with her slimy forearms around Sarith's wide head, grabbing the back of her neck to pull herself deeper!

Oh no, no! Please!! This can't be happening! I am feeding myself to this freak!!! She shrieked, standing on her tippy toes, to try and push herself deeper into Sarith's expanding gullet!
Lenora Blackwood
Lenora Blackwood
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarith Greyborn Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:24 am

Sarith's tongue glides across Lenora's taut stomach, the thickness of her tongue rubbing between the woman's succulent chest, reminding herself of her appearance some time ago... one she may be able to return to after having such a meal new to her pallet- or so she recalled. She believed there may have been a time she almost swallowed or had swallowed Fili whole too? Could have been some drunken wager or something but she could not recall the memory clearly. Even so, Lenora, for all she was worth... had such a divine flavour to her flesh, that she began to aid her into her gullet more!

ULP- GULP-!

Swallowed the beastly woman twice, her claws wrapped around Lenore's shapely legs, her claws rubbing up, pushing up against the meaty, jiggly, thong clad ass as she pulled the fiery red head into her throat! The lacy trim bra and crimson hair vanished from view, Sarith's neck widening, and like a snake, became shaped like the prey it was consuming- a rounded shape of a head, two slightly smaller shapes resembling breasts, her shoulders...! The woman's elbows were limp at the corner's of Sarith's lips as she slid out of her chair on all fours, just about, her thin body leaning over Lenore's discarded, expensive clothes! She lay in a 'cobra pose' in yoga, but with her neck straight, and head parallel with her neck! Lenora's limp knees hooked over Sarith's claws as she eased the woman downwards... the jiggly ass slowly pushing past Sarith's snout, her tongue slipping up, and around the crotch to tease the space between the vampire's knees! Sarith was as a beast, lost in the moment, the flavor, glazing her prey's pale, cool, and deliciously gifted derriere to be consumed! All the while, Fili would watch, and wouldn't be able to stop her if she could... such negotiations were... well passed their expiration date~
Sarith Greyborn
Sarith Greyborn
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Fili Primrose Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:29 am

Fili opened her eyes when she heard the guttural hissing, the slurping, the gulping... it sounded vaguely familiar...? Unaware that she had indeed been nearly swallowed one night when both were drunk, and had it not been for Hoppee who snagged her ankles and yanked her out with his tongue... giving Sarith a tongue kiss his harpy girlfriend would have been jealous over, she would have met a final death herself, likely.

"W-woah, Sarith, I was kidding!!" She spat, shooting up, sweat rolling down the side of her shocked face! But... Lenora was... quite past saving by this point...
Fili Primrose
Fili Primrose
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum