Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oritsu Inn

+8
Hoshi Kuruimi
Vahn Rial
Wolf
Alastor
Haruka Sanada
Stephen Chesluk
Satori
Sango Sigara
12 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Oritsu Inn - Page 2 Empty Re: Oritsu Inn

Post  Haruka Sanada Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:24 pm

Haruka blushed and her face was expressing slight exhaustion as she continued to kiss Mr. Chesluk. Her tail wrapped around his belt and pulled away the leather strap and allowing his pants to fall down past his ankles. Her legs hooked around his waist and she massaged her pelvis with her free hand.
Haruka Sanada
Haruka Sanada
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephen Chesluk Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:33 pm

He broke the kiss briefly. "Nice tail work...I see a raise coming your way..." he chuckled picked up the young cat girl and tossed her onto his bed. He spread his legs over her and sat down onto her chest. He pinned her arms down gently and licked her nipples with his tongue till they were hardened before returning the tongue to her mouth.
Stephen Chesluk
Stephen Chesluk
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Sanada Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:42 pm

She giggled and reached for his underware, massaging his manhood and slowly making it bigger with her touch. Her tail carressed his cheek as he deepened his kiss.
Haruka Sanada
Haruka Sanada
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:46 pm

Meanwhile, outside the inn, the two devil hunters pulled up to the inn, in hopes to receive their pavement. "So, this is the place, huh?" Alastor asked Satori.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephen Chesluk Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:48 pm

He grinned, pulling down his under ware and bringing his junk up and between the cleavage of her breasts-leaving the head dangling in front of her mouth...
Stephen Chesluk
Stephen Chesluk
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Sanada Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:55 pm

She grinned, licking her lips and curled her lips over it. She played with it with her tongue and curled it and softly sucked. She placed her hands on her breasts and rubbed them against his junk, massaging it tenderly.
Haruka Sanada
Haruka Sanada
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephen Chesluk Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:58 pm

He grinned, blushing as he felt a empowering sensation flow over him. He let out a soft groan, and forced her head towards him a little more...
Stephen Chesluk
Stephen Chesluk
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Satori Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:11 pm

Satori nodded. "This is where we last met. I bet your bottom dollar that he's still inside." she replied to Alastor as she walked inside. "C'mon; let's go."
Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:13 pm

He followed her into the inn.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Sanada Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:15 pm

Harkua's eyes widened for a moment as more of him entered her mouth. She continued to play with it using her tongue, while her tail curled under him and tickled the underside of his pelvis. Her lips curled into a smile and after one gulp she brought her cat like fangs softly down onto him, her teeth barely poking into him but the sensation would have either been pleasant or horrible...
Haruka Sanada
Haruka Sanada
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephen Chesluk Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:25 pm

Steve's eyes widened and he let out a cry of euphoria: "YESSS!" he exclaimed, caressing Haruka's face and parting her hair. He felt incredible, like he could take on the world-and he surmised that Haruka might still be the threat-but he was gonna keep her close-so that way he could truly find out or not...but hey this was beneficial, no?
Stephen Chesluk
Stephen Chesluk
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Satori Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:34 pm

Just then the candle lights went out and the door was kicked open. In the light coming from the hall way was the silhouette of what looked like a demon. Her eyes were narrowed in betrayal and anger. "Chesluk...!" her cool tone drew out like a harsh whisper. She was then in mid air-feet in front of him and she kicked the man away from his 'business meeting' with the cat girl-whom she almost cried out in aw over after seeing her ears-but quickly returned to Chesluk with burning eyes. "Your hide is mine!" she cried out, pulling out a large paper fan and started thwacking the CEO.
Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Sanada Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:37 pm

Haruka's mouth was full one moment-then it was empty. She blinked and could see the demon striking her boss with weapon in hand. She let out a shrill of fear and dove under the blankets, leaving a peep hole that allowed her to watch the scene play out in the dark.
Haruka Sanada
Haruka Sanada
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:41 pm

Alastor flicked the light switch and walked up next to the bed, holding a bucket of popcorn that seemed to materialize out of thin air. He gestured the bucket towards Haruka, saying "Popcorn?"
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephen Chesluk Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:45 pm

Chesluk was screaming, pulling up his arm for defense while the free hand covered his balls as he's being bludgeoned by the young woman. "S-STOP STOP IT LEAVE ME ALONE! I WAS HAPPY!!" he cried out as the paper fan assault continued.
Stephen Chesluk
Stephen Chesluk
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Sanada Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:48 pm

Sanada blinked, turning to the young man. She felt her belly aching and grinned at the man, "Sure!" and slowly poked her head and arm out of the blanket and graciously accepted some, taking a handful of popcorn and munching onto it whilest observing the assualt before them. "I'm his maid." she stated out of the blue, blushing pink and grinning widely.
Haruka Sanada
Haruka Sanada
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:50 pm

"Ah." He replied, enjoying the beating that was happening before him. "He hired us to kill something. We're here to get paid."
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Satori Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:56 pm

Stephen Chesluk wrote:Chesluk was screaming, pulling up his arm for defense while the free hand covered his balls as he's being bludgeoned by the young woman. "S-STOP STOP IT LEAVE ME ALONE! I WAS HAPPY!!" he cried out as the paper fan assault continued.

"AND I WAS HAPPY BEFORE I WAS SWALLOWED! RAHHHHH!" Satori raised the fan with both hands and slammed it across the CEO's face. The force of the blow sent the man to the floor and Satori continued to pummel him for another five minutes...

----

The paper fan was broken and steaming; Chesluk was beaten red and Satori let out a sigh. "SO, about my payment Mr. Chesluk. Here's your proof-" she stated tossing him the scale. "-I'm expecting you to cooperate now-or DO I HAVE TO FORCE IT OUT OF YOU AGAIN??!" She exclaimed, raising her right arm, and pulling down the sleeve of her uniform as she flexed the right hand into a fist. Her face expressing pure rage.
Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:58 pm

"Good, isn't she?" He asked Haruka.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephen Chesluk Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:59 pm

Stephen shook and quickly scampered to his briefcase-tripping over the table he had pushed aside earlier and returned to her with it outstreached in front of her: "Forgiveme!Ithoughtyouwouldn'tacceptmyofferifItoldyouthatitwasagiantdragon!!PleasePlease!Spareme!" he pleeded with tears streaming down his face.
Stephen Chesluk
Stephen Chesluk
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Sanada Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:00 pm

Haruka closed her eyes and nodded gleefully before turning back to the scene again.
Haruka Sanada
Haruka Sanada
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Satori Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:06 pm

She smacked him with the briefcase. "I'm a devil hunter-I take any job as long as the pay is right schmuck. But you lied to me, and I was in the belly of a creature you sent me to kill. You are just lucky I'm not in the assassin business or else you'd be swallowing my blade right now." she stated coldly before turning to Alastor. "You think we're done here?" she asked, grinning at the neko next to him, her tone of voice more cheerful sounding.
Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:08 pm

"We should probably check the briefcase, see if the money's all there."
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephen Chesluk Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:12 pm

Steve scowled, holding the side of his face where an imprint was left. "I may lie from time to time-but when it comes to money I keep my word thank you...man whom I've never had met before who is now eating popcorn on my bed..." he stated blandly.
Stephen Chesluk
Stephen Chesluk
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:14 pm

"I'm the OTHER hunter you're company hired to deal with the dragon. rather unprofesional double booking, ya know?" he said, walking around.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum