Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravencroft Hamlet

3 posters

Go down

Ravencroft Hamlet Empty Ravencroft Hamlet

Post  Regis Shadesprinter Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:01 am

(from here)

Ravencroft Hamlet Y6QDXDt

Regis walked along the cobble roads into an area known as 'Ravencroft Hamlet' which looked rather homely and welcoming if not for some of the fires spreading to the cute homes and the abundance of Silk Worms roaming the streets. Regis, looking bored as he ever did, continued down this path as he knew it would lead him to the Home of the Three, where one of the objects he seeked for his other employer was supposedly stored. The witches who were here barely took stock of him, too focused on their own lives and saving their homes and friends to care about this lone man walking down the middle of the street as fires blazed and screams echoed in the air above. "Hrm..." groaned the man, as he casually slams his elbow into the back of a fleeing witch who fell helplessly now into the jaws of one of his silk worms...

He could see Xerria galloping through the sky, its human on board puppet was drawing souls into her massive lance before sending them out to strike down and secure perfect candidates for capture. Both moons glowed in the sky as darkened clouds tried to cover their pallid silver and azure glow; thick black smoke rising up from the village flow into the clouds. "Hmm... too quiet." He spoke aloud as he opened the small chest on his belt again. He decided to call upon other creatures, to fuel the chaos- and in the process dark magic pouring out from the Pandora shot out into the depths of the Valley of the Fallen Famine Beasts... to resurrect some of those 'fallen' monsters!

Last edited by Regis Shadesprinter on Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Regis Shadesprinter
Regis Shadesprinter
Recruit
Recruit

Samara Widow and Mystia Black like this post

Back to top Go down

Ravencroft Hamlet Empty Re: Ravencroft Hamlet

Post  Mystia Black Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:50 pm

Regis Shadesprinter wrote:(from here)

Regis walked along the cobble roads into an area known as 'Ravencroft Hamlet' which looked rather homely and welcoming if not for some of the fires spreading to the cute homes and the abundance of Silk Worms roaming the streets. Regis, looking bored as he ever did, continued down this path as he knew it would lead him to the Home of the Three, where one of the objects he seeked for his other employer was supposedly stored. The witches who were here barely took stock of him, too focused on their own lives and saving their homes and friends to care about this lone man walking down the middle of the street as fires blazed and screams echoed in the air above. "Hrm..." groaned the man, as he casually slams his elbow into the back of a fleeing witch who fell helplessly now into the jaws of one of his silk worms...

He could see Xerria galloping through the sky, its human on board puppet was drawing souls into her massive lance before sending them out to strike down and secure perfect candidates for capture. Both moons glowed in the sky as darkened clouds tried to cover their pallid silver and azure glow; thick black smoke rising up from the village flow into the clouds. "Hmm... too quiet." He spoke aloud as he opened the small chest on his belt again. He decided to call upon other creatures, to fuel the chaos- and in the process dark magic pouring out from the Pandora shot out into the depths of the Valley of the Fallen Famine Beasts... to resurrect some of those 'fallen' monsters!

A large magic circle appeared beneath Regis' feet that turned crimson before bars formed from shadow surrounded the man and encased him like a rat. A pale woman approached him, with painted black nails and dark tattoos across her entire body. She was a tall, curvy woman with shoulder length hair with the right side of her head a violet color while the left was jet black. Her bangs covered her eyes, obscuring them from view. She wore a skimpy violet satin bikini top that was pressed tight against her jiggly, buoyant bosoms with a long thong loincloth. Fishnet stockings, a cloth belt around her abdomen, and a studded choker with a heart clasp was around her neck. She had cloth wrappings around her left arm and around her fingers with a silver bracer on her right forearm as well as a beaded bracelet on her right wrist. A pair of long stem like earrings hang off her ears and she wore satin purple lipstick.

Ravencroft Hamlet M2MF0PZ

"My my... little boys aren't allowed in the village without permission. Especially in Ravencroft Hamlet!" Cooed the cool soothing tone of the woman as she floats over to caged man. "You're responsible for this chaos, stand down and I'll consider playing with you before I kill you~" giggled the sorceress.

Last edited by Mystia Black on Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Mystia Black
Mystia Black
Recruit
Recruit

Darkstorm Zero likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Samara Widow Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:16 pm

A bolt of black and red energy erupted before Mystia, as an equally seductive voice called out to the scantily clad sorceress from behind her: "Waste your time not with him, Little Dove~"

A small fissure of darkness radiated with blood red energy flickered like black flame as a Pale stepped out of the flickering dark matter. Her clothes seemed to peel away from the dark as she stepped into the flickering orange glow of arson consuming the ward. She was tall, with long two toned hair that fell to her ankles; one side raven black the underside a blood red. Long bangs draped over her left eye as she brought a finger to her pale cheek and licked her plush lips with her smooth, pink tongue as she eyes the intruder with lidded, crimson eyes. "He's not worth your body or your time. This one needs a firmer touch anyway~" The woman cooed, as she descended onto the cobblestone with her black stiletto pumps.

As mentioned, the woman's clothing seemed to peel from the darkness she had transported herself out of. A taut, two tone gown that had a high leg cut on the right side, exposing her entire right leg. It was black silk on the outside, red satin lining inside. It was adorned with gold trim and buttons, with a depiction of a spider's web around her breasts; her breasts exposed in this dress by the by, that showed off her cleavage, side and underboob of her bursting, triple D bosom! A unique, dark grey witches hat with a glowing crimson lining depicting a spider's web under the brim with a ghoulish face on the crown and a red crystal hanging off the pointy end. With this strapless, backless dress she wore a dark grey high collar cloak with brass trim, a pair of sheer, decorated thigh band stockings with garter belts, black silk bridal arm gloves with lacy trim that exposed her fingers, and various brass and gold jewelry. A thick, leather bound book hung off her right hip, and a slender gold chain dangled between each of her voluminous, jiggling bosoms:
Ravencroft Hamlet UyE8XDx

The woman standing close to 6' walked past Mystia, placing herself between the purple and black witch and the threat. She was a figure Mystia would know instantly, as she was one of the Three. The Three were the defacto leaders of Lavanya. Medea, Palutena, and Samara. The sultry woman in black was Samara Widow herself, who could see through this human male's bored guise the moment she locked her glowing red eyes upon him.  

"Go aid our sisters in the village square, after which I need you to check up on Sylphette in the Lab, ensure that Panya isn't giving her much trouble. I'll finish this one myself, because..." She said to Mystia, glancing over to her over her shoulder with a broad smile:
Ravencroft Hamlet LZKCi4d

"Momma needs a drink~" She cooed, showing off her growing vampire fangs! Samara Widow was a powerful dark sorceress and an Ancient Blood Vampire who was one of the most feared Battle Mages of Legend! Samara the Spider, or simply 'The Spider' was her moniker once upon a time. No one really knows why, maybe it was because like the spider to the fly, she was capable of entrapping her victims with webs of deceit or through her attractive looks. No matter the reason, Samara was gifted the surname of 'Widow' by her former benefactor and Queen, Carmilla.

"Now off, shoo shoo little dove~" Cooed the dark and sultry magus, who returned her crimson eye to the man trapped in Mystia's cage. She rose her hand. "It's not going to be pretty~" She smiled. Black and red energy flowed off Samara's arm as she directed her violent intent on Regis Shadesprinter!

Last edited by Samara Widow on Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Samara Widow
Samara Widow
Recruit
Recruit

Darkstorm Zero and Mystia Black like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystia Black Sat Dec 09, 2023 6:12 am

"Mistress Samara?" gasped Mystia who remained idle as the raven haired woman took charge.

Ravencroft Hamlet VNjBani

She looked between the seasoned sorceress and the intruder, and frowned. "Mistress, I..." Mystia began when she saw the look in Samara's face, and slowly nodded. "...fine." she whined. Best not to argue with one of the village chiefs... The woman thought before heading into the direction of the village square. "Don't have too much fun~" She giggled without looking back as she makes haste for the village square.

(to here)

Last edited by Mystia Black on Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Mystia Black
Mystia Black
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Regis Shadesprinter Tue Dec 19, 2023 12:52 am

Regis remained quiet throughout the entire ordeal, even waiting for the woman who initially 'entrapping him' to leave before he turned his lidded and bored gaze over to the raven haired woman. "How admirable, sparing your 'chickling' an ignoble fate...well, actually... you're only delaying the inevitable. Everyone in this village will have their uses, even if I don't need them they can be great livestock for my allies." Regis explained as he gripped the bars of his prison and easily pulled them apart without injury. The cage fell apart and melted into the street as he turned his dark, cold gaze upon the bustier raven haired vampire. "You need no introduction, nor do I need to touch you to know who you are..." Regis continued in his bored tone. "Samara the Spider... an ancient and beautiful weapon of times long since dead. One of the Tribunal of this Coven. You're beauty and voracity for bloodshed is legend, but it will not save you this night; you will die." He boldly states as he raised his arm, conjuring a column of black energy!
Regis Shadesprinter
Regis Shadesprinter
Recruit
Recruit

Samara Widow likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Samara Widow Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:34 am

Regis Shadesprinter wrote:Regis remained quiet throughout the entire ordeal, even waiting for the woman who initially 'entrapping him' to leave before he turned his lidded and bored gaze over to the raven haired woman. "How admirable, sparing your 'chickling' an ignoble fate...well, actually... you're only delaying the inevitable. Everyone in this village will have their uses, even if I don't need them they can be great livestock for my allies." Regis explained as he gripped the bars of his prison and easily pulled them apart without injury. The cage fell apart and melted into the street as he turned his dark, cold gaze upon the bustier raven haired vampire. "You need no introduction, nor do I need to touch you to know who you are..." Regis continued in his bored tone. "Samara the Spider... an ancient and beautiful weapon of times long since dead. One of the Tribunal of this Coven. You're beauty and voracity for bloodshed is legend, but it will not save you this night; you will die." He boldly states as he raised his arm, conjuring a column of black energy!

The column of black energy dissipated with a bolt of crimson that glowed like dying embers shot forth from the vampire's hands. The dark magic conjured by the man vanishing within an instant as her power remained before slowly fading back into bubbling red mist.

"Kill? Me? Perish the thought... I don't know who the fuck you are, nor do I care. It's meaningless for a lamb to own a name if its meant to be slaughtered after all!" The vampire giggled in a haughty, noblewoman sort of way before her body became like mist and spread out around Regis! The corrosive energy of Samara's crimson mist turned metal to rust, cloth to ash and rock to dust in her passover; what it could do to human flesh was more unspeakable, but to put it lightly Lepers have a better deal! She surrounded the man and converged upon him in a twister of corrosive crimson mist that would have easily stripped any caught in its wake of flesh and cloth; leaving a bloody mess!
Samara Widow
Samara Widow
Recruit
Recruit

Regis Shadesprinter likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Regis Shadesprinter Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:13 am

Samara Widow wrote:
Regis Shadesprinter wrote:Regis remained quiet throughout the entire ordeal, even waiting for the woman who initially 'entrapping him' to leave before he turned his lidded and bored gaze over to the raven haired woman. "How admirable, sparing your 'chickling' an ignoble fate...well, actually... you're only delaying the inevitable. Everyone in this village will have their uses, even if I don't need them they can be great livestock for my allies." Regis explained as he gripped the bars of his prison and easily pulled them apart without injury. The cage fell apart and melted into the street as he turned his dark, cold gaze upon the bustier raven haired vampire. "You need no introduction, nor do I need to touch you to know who you are..." Regis continued in his bored tone. "Samara the Spider... an ancient and beautiful weapon of times long since dead. One of the Tribunal of this Coven. You're beauty and voracity for bloodshed is legend, but it will not save you this night; you will die." He boldly states as he raised his arm, conjuring a column of black energy!

The column of black energy dissipated with a bolt of crimson that glowed like dying embers shot forth from the vampire's hands. The dark magic conjured by the man vanishing within an instant as her power remained before slowly fading back into bubbling red mist.

"Kill? Me? Perish the thought... I don't know who the fuck you are, nor do I care. It's meaningless for a lamb to own a name if its meant to be slaughtered after all!" The vampire giggled in a haughty, noblewoman sort of way before her body became like mist and spread out around Regis! The corrosive energy of Samara's crimson mist turned metal to rust, cloth to ash and rock to dust in her passover; what it could do to human flesh was more unspeakable, but to put it lightly Lepers have a better deal! She surrounded the man and converged upon him in a twister of corrosive crimson mist that would have easily stripped any caught in its wake of flesh and cloth; leaving a bloody mess!

Regis seemed not at all fazed by the woman's abilities and the power behind her corrosive mist as he deliberately allowed her to surround and converge upon him. "How cute." He says before a pillar of darkness shot up around him before the mist could tie its knot around him! The tower of dark wavering mass like a black flame continued for several moments even as Samara's mist eventually cut through, but by then Regis had moved and in his place was a sigil that caused a powerful vortex that would draw in Samara's misty form into the object he drew the sigil upon:

Ravencroft Hamlet CAH0PhZ

...the throat of a mimic!

Regis was on the sidelines now, watching the treasure chest mimic widen its maw to engulf the Vampire Witch's misty form, curious how the Old Bat would break free of this one.
Regis Shadesprinter
Regis Shadesprinter
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Samara Widow Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:18 am

Regis Shadesprinter wrote:
Samara Widow wrote:

Regis seemed not at all fazed by the woman's abilities and the power behind her corrosive mist as he deliberately allowed her to surround and converge upon him. "How cute." He says before a pillar of darkness shot up around him before the mist could tie its knot around him! The tower of dark wavering mass like a black flame continued for several moments even as Samara's mist eventually cut through, but by then Regis had moved and in his place was a sigil that caused a powerful vortex that would draw in Samara's misty form into the object he drew the sigil upon:

Ravencroft Hamlet CAH0PhZ

...the throat of a mimic!

Regis was on the sidelines now, watching the treasure chest mimic widen its maw to engulf the Vampire Witch's misty form, curious how the Old Bat would break free of this one.

The blood red mist was unable to do anything aside from being drawn into the beast's slimy jaws. All of Samara in her deadly mist form was swept into the acidic confines of the mimic's stomach before the creature's lid mouth snapped shut and gulped down and slurped up what remained of the Vampire.

As the beast let out a belch, a slimy hand shot up and between the cracks of the teeth and the gap between both lids! "I thought you'd left me a gift... but alas, nothing in here but disappointment." Came Samara's muffled voice in a bored, yet sultry tone. "Honestly... I would have appreciated something other than slimy entrails..." She let out a gentle sigh before prying the jaws of the mimic open with the aid of her other hand! The hinges snapped which made the mimic shriek in agony as Samara pulled her upper body out of the gaping, slimy maw:

Ravencroft Hamlet Oxt2MTn

"Why, I didn't realize how chilly it was outside~" giggled the now naked, slimy vampire devoid of the clothing digested by the Mimic the mere seconds she had been inside! Her jiggling, voluptuous body peeled itself out of the box which began to break apart at the seams; Samara pulling one shapely gam out after the other before standing before Regis, her clothing soon hugging her shapely form once more:

Ravencroft Hamlet Dd5HlDY

The woman reached around her neck and cracked it as she glares garnet daggers in Regis' direction. "You think I can be destroyed by your pets? Nothing so weak and ordinary can keep me contained. You'd have to be capable of summoning something quite deadly, I'd say a demonic servant of the realm of gluttony's 9th ring, such a feat is impossible however by the mere hands of a human; even a human whose been gifted with blessings of the Gods..." she cooed, noting his gauntlets. "I see how you escaped so easily... your eyes don't speak of the Shadow God's blood, but that armor... interesting." She licked her lips salaciously. "Will such abilities also transfer to one who is unworthy of them? I wonder... sit still while I rip your head off little boy, I need to see if I am worthy of the Shadow God's embrace!" Samara cackled, flicking her right hand's fingers in an abrupt, upward motion as blood from fallen witches shot up at Regis from behind like spears!

Her eyes widen as she conjures a massive ball of crimson light with her left hand and shot it towards Regis! The ball growing in size as it traveled between the Sorceress and Regis till it was bigger than the man himself!

Ravencroft Hamlet PxEs87h
Samara Widow
Samara Widow
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Regis Shadesprinter Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:33 am

"Perhaps I simply wanted to see your naked form for myself before I kill you? Having seen it now, I've satiated my curiosity." sighed Regis in a bored tone, as he let the woman change with her magic. Her eyes locked onto his gauntlets, and a half smile formed from his lips. "Perceptive, but even a toddler who has an inkling of Teronian blood heritage could have guessed as such. You're easy on the eyes, but not too impressive. How misguided I was to believe that the tribunal leaders would be a challenge. Even so, I can't let you take my armor, nor my life." He responded when her right hand twitched. Bloody spears shot up from behind Regis, his shadowy powers allowing him to block two of the barbed spears before he used his gauntlet to block the final spear which glanced off the dark plate and nicked his cheek; all the while he turned around, conjuring a portal of darkness with his borrowed Teronian abilities to engulf the energy attack launched at him while he spread the blood on his boots in an odd manner, using the slippery substance to increase his mobility on the already slick cobblestone as he turned fully to face Samara upon engulfing her energy and shutting the portal down with a vertical clap of his hands.

Both Regis and Samara were in movement now, and he had to counter before she got the chance to make another aggressive move. He reopened a small portal, no bigger than the diameter of a coin beneath Samara, her radiating crimson energy shooting out from the containment like a pinpoint laser beam as he opened another in the air and another on the shadow of a nearby building. The beams in this narrower configuration were far deadlier than the huge ball of energy given its concentrated form, as Regis slid around Samara in a wide circle, using the blood and slick stones to enhance his agile movements as he continued to open small portals, releasing the Vampire Sorceress' energy back at her!
Regis Shadesprinter
Regis Shadesprinter
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Samara Widow Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:29 am

Regis Shadesprinter wrote:"Perhaps I simply wanted to see your naked form for myself before I kill you? Having seen it now, I've satiated my curiosity." sighed Regis in a bored tone, as he let the woman change with her magic. Her eyes locked onto his gauntlets, and a half smile formed from his lips. "Perceptive, but even a toddler who has an inkling of Teronian blood heritage could have guessed as such. You're easy on the eyes, but not too impressive. How misguided I was to believe that the tribunal leaders would be a challenge. Even so, I can't let you take my armor, nor my life." He responded when her right hand twitched. Bloody spears shot up from behind Regis, his shadowy powers allowing him to block two of the barbed spears before he used his gauntlet to block the final spear which glanced off the dark plate and nicked his cheek; all the while he turned around, conjuring a portal of darkness with his borrowed Teronian abilities to engulf the energy attack launched at him while he spread the blood on his boots in an odd manner, using the slippery substance to increase his mobility on the already slick cobblestone as he turned fully to face Samara upon engulfing her energy and shutting the portal down with a vertical clap of his hands.

Both Regis and Samara were in movement now, and he had to counter before she got the chance to make another aggressive move. He reopened a small portal, no bigger than the diameter of a coin beneath Samara, her radiating crimson energy shooting out from the containment like a pinpoint laser beam as he opened another in the air and another on the shadow of a nearby building. The beams in this narrower configuration were far deadlier than the huge ball of energy given its concentrated form, as Regis slid around Samara in a wide circle, using the blood and slick stones to enhance his agile movements as he continued to open small portals, releasing the Vampire Sorceress' energy back at her!

"Heh," Samara cooed, a wicked smile remaining on her face as she began to dodge her own blasts of energy modified by Regis' stolen abilities. She didn't have much issue, transforming into a red mist for the tricky ones:

Ravencroft Hamlet KcKXTm1

She could see him beginning to cycle around her so she went on the offensive and charged forth turning her palm upon Regis: "Where do you think you're going?"

Ravencroft Hamlet TpiItQS

A far more focused ball of energy formed from Samara's palm, launching a powerful beam of light that tore up the ground behind Regis while she used her left hand, crossed under her right to shoot up a wall of blood as strong as steel to impede Regis' movements!
Samara Widow
Samara Widow
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Regis Shadesprinter Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:46 am

Samara Widow wrote:
Regis Shadesprinter wrote:"Perhaps I simply wanted to see your naked form for myself before I kill you? Having seen it now, I've satiated my curiosity." sighed Regis in a bored tone, as he let the woman change with her magic. Her eyes locked onto his gauntlets, and a half smile formed from his lips. "Perceptive, but even a toddler who has an inkling of Teronian blood heritage could have guessed as such. You're easy on the eyes, but not too impressive. How misguided I was to believe that the tribunal leaders would be a challenge. Even so, I can't let you take my armor, nor my life." He responded when her right hand twitched. Bloody spears shot up from behind Regis, his shadowy powers allowing him to block two of the barbed spears before he used his gauntlet to block the final spear which glanced off the dark plate and nicked his cheek; all the while he turned around, conjuring a portal of darkness with his borrowed Teronian abilities to engulf the energy attack launched at him while he spread the blood on his boots in an odd manner, using the slippery substance to increase his mobility on the already slick cobblestone as he turned fully to face Samara upon engulfing her energy and shutting the portal down with a vertical clap of his hands.

"Heh," Samara cooed, a wicked smile remaining on her face as she began to dodge her own blasts of energy modified by Regis' stolen abilities. She didn't have much issue, transforming into a red mist for the tricky ones:

Ravencroft Hamlet KcKXTm1

She could see him beginning to cycle around her so she went on the offensive and charged forth turning her palm upon Regis: "Where do you think you're going?"

Ravencroft Hamlet TpiItQS

A far more focused ball of energy formed from Samara's palm, launching a powerful beam of light that tore up the ground behind Regis while she used her left hand, crossed under her right to shoot up a wall of blood as strong as steel to impede Regis' movements!

Regis continued to use the blood to aid his evasive maneuvers against Samara's ranged attacks. He seemed bored as he effortlessly dodged and weaved out of her spell's effective range to keep him ahead of her destructive beam's narrow but deadly path! "What's this? A vampire whose afraid to get 'close and personal'? Is it my breath...?" He mused, even as she brought up a wall of blood in front of him. All he did was conjure his shadows to phase through it as her beam sliced through the ineffective wall!

I feel confident in my abilities to defeat this ancient hag... just need to piss her off more and continue with my plans. I best speed this along... the man thought, before opening the small chest on his belt once again as he continued to circle the vampire.

A green light emanates from the chest as several imps imbued with an eerie green light leapt from the glow of the small chest intermittently behind Regis:

Ravencroft Hamlet VrrQ0fI

Each Chaotic Imp that were drawn from the chest stood about two foot in height with the smallest ever being a foot and a half. They were muscular, lean horned creatures with long tails and pointy ears and noses and seemed to simply cause chaos as Regis commanded them: "Go forth, paint the earth red to summon chaos and gluttonous viridian winds!"  

Ravencroft Hamlet QPlpTbO
The imps began to scatter! Quick as a whip, the high pitched giggling gremlins took to the cobblestone streets with seemingly little pattern or reason to their actions. Some were finger painting in blood, while advanced upon Samara and other witches in the area; those which were not easily cut down by Samara or the other witches seemed to hassle them or slid around the trail of blood created by their master's evasive movements.

Regis then grabbed an imp by its neck as he broke its fingers purposefully, using his shadow powers to then create a portal of darkness in the ground, tossing it into the pit with a leap as he past over it and slid towards Samara, ducking under her long legs, catching a view of her thong as he clapped his gauntlets together to make the portal a geyser of darkness.

"My sacrificial imps, assemble forth and find those worthy of your master!" He beckoned as thirteen inky black imps, about 3 foot in height spilled out from the geyser!

Ravencroft Hamlet VVKuYt9

These deadlier looking Imps were darker, larger and muscular in shape with dripping black ichor dripping from their limbs. Their crimson eyes glowed bright before they took off to the far corners of the village, moving about in trenches of an inky black substance that bubbled like tar, dipping through the cobblestone as they left a trail of black in their wake!

Finally, Regis knocked six times on the chest on his belt, and a four foot creature pulled itself out from the box.

Ravencroft Hamlet FhkGCmu

"Niveah... you know what to do." He half smirked as the female imp hovered before him. She was grey with large black eyes with glowing embers for irises, with massive horns atop her grey pixie cut with various candles lit and dripping wax across her horns and her hair. A long, wispy tail that burned with a glowing orange tip snaked and quivered in the air as she hovered in place...

The female creature giggled as she hovered away from Regis, keeping out of range of Samara whilst seemingly directing the aggressive imps in attacking the vampire sorceress.
Regis Shadesprinter
Regis Shadesprinter
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum