Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rundown Alley of Ithteca...

+10
Wraith
Abbey McKenna
SeiferHowling
Che
barduwulf
Asura
Sakura McKelly
Arcanda
Dante
Rufus Tenik
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Rundown Alley of Ithteca... Empty The Rundown Alley of Ithteca...

Post  Rufus Tenik Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:48 pm

The worst place ever to live in Ithteca. Located on the western plate, there is one, long alley where the poor live in boxes, tents, leantu's, and even papers and dumpsters. This area is rat infested and several die here everyday. The Big Barret gang runs this section of Ithteca with a powerful presence. Suprisingly as dumb as their name sounds, they are the City of Ithteca's most feared crime syndicate..
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10,000,000,000

Back to top Go down

The Rundown Alley of Ithteca... Empty Re: The Rundown Alley of Ithteca...

Post  Dante Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:34 am

Dante stood at the mouth of one of the alley ways panting again. As he stood there leaning by his hand on the brick wall, the ADN officer caught up with him.

ADN Officer Cadet: "That was a foolish thing to do-what if the assailant still lingers around?!" he scolded with a highly authoratative voice-almost making Dante feel like dropping down an pefrom repremending push-ups. Dante sighed, scratching the side of his temple with a slight nervous reaction with his left hand. "Yeah, yeah I'm sorry-it's my bad." he replied back somewhat sullenly.

ADN Officer Cadet: "It would have been bad if you got killed-now tell me son, where is this body located?" he asked.

Dante pointed with his left hand to the left of him, pointing down a narrow back alley. "Down this way-I had time to kill and was heading out here so I decided to take a shortcut to make the trip seem more or less time consuming." he started.

ADN Officer Cadet: "Has it ever occured to you that these alleyways are teaming with vermin? Both the animal and human kind?" he asked before sighing. "Alright, I'll question you after I find this body-where exactly did you say you found it?" he asked as he started to make his way into the back alley.

Dante sneared behind the man's back. "Oh he's down there-" he started as he entered the narrow space quietly behind him.

ADN Officer Cadet: "I dont see anything yet...Are you sure that theres someone down here?" he asked turning around. As he did his eyes were looking down the barrel of a gun.
Dante smiled. "Found him." BANG! The recoil of the gun jolted his hand as he fired only a single 9mm round with one hand into the black skinned forhead; sending a bullet through the ADN Officer Cadet's skull. The big black man teetered and suddenly fell onto his back with a wide expressioned face. Dante grinned. He took his still smoking Red Hawke and slipped it behind the waistband of his pants as he then picks up the ADN Officer's Laguna. He grinned a more toothy grin, the light weight of the submachine gun comforting to his touch. "Well that was easier than I thought." he said softly as he crouched down and began to search the dead man's pockets.

That's when Corporal Isolde stumbled in front of the enterance with a loud gasp, covering her mouth with gloved hands.

Cpl Isolde: "Cadet...Thompson?" she called to the body nervously.

Dante turned, still grinning. His only response: He leveled the SMG with his right hand-aiming it with one arm as his left hand remained to search the pockets of Cadet Thompson. He pulled the trigger-the gun jolting in his hands as the screaming metal ejected from the flaring machinegun's barrel tore into the girls flesh. A bullet tore into her upper left thigh-followed by three rounds to her pelvis, 10 rounds to her chest armor that accepted the blows but offered no blood unlike the others-followed by five bullets to her neck which cut off her screams in seconds before three bullets tore flesh from the left side of her youthful face. Dante lets go of the trigger, and the young woman begins to shuffle back-only making soft moans of pain as the blood spurted and smeared from her wounds. Her Orion clanged to the Alley way floor with a loud bang that seemed louder than the bullets that echoed from either his handgun or the ADN SMG.

He watched her fall onto her back-her body spasming once-twice-and on the third time climaxed with her stomach arching up before the light of life escaped from those pair of big brown eyes that were still beautiful even in death, before her body fell without another motion. Blood began to pool beneath both bodies now. Dante sighed but still smiled. "Too bad, she was a cutie pie." he said as he got back to his feet and searched the other body now. After collecting a few magazines and weaponry, he placed his right foot onto the chest of the dead woman and lifted his cellular to the right side of his face. "Mr. McGrawl, where youse want me to collect the money from now? I secured a SMG from our wounderfully generous ADN committee." he started, as he pulled out a cigarette, lit it, and stuck it to the corner of his lips as he awaited a reply from Arcanda.

Dante
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Arcanda Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:21 pm

"A SMG huh? You must have had a lot of fun in obtaining that weapon. I hear the sirens in the streets...stupid fools. The money can be picked up through the slithering Delrond droid on the corner of St. James and Boardwalk. Now if you have questions on what i refer to...talk to our pals in the ADN. I'm pretty sure our pal Agata can help you out. By the way...smoking kills your lungs"

A click is heard as Archie hangs up and then movement is heard at the end of the alley as a sewer lid is disturbed and quickly replaced. The sirens in the streets started to grow louder as cries in the streets could be heard from civs yelling "I heard gun shots! I heard a scream!"

Arcanda
Admin
Admin

https://galiavan2657.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:17 pm

Arcanda wrote:"A SMG huh? You must have had a lot of fun in obtaining that weapon. I hear the sirens in the streets...stupid fools. The money can be picked up through the slithering Delrond droid on the corner of St. James and Boardwalk. Now if you have questions on what i refer to...talk to our pals in the ADN. I'm pretty sure our pal Agata can help you out. By the way...smoking kills your lungs"

A click is heard as Archie hangs up and then movement is heard at the end of the alley as a sewer lid is disturbed and quickly replaced. The sirens in the streets started to grow louder as cries in the streets could be heard from civs yelling "I heard gun shots! I heard a scream!"

Dante hung the phone up, sighing. "Jeez, always the same with these accentric types; aquire your own weapons off the field, then evade the local authorities till help arrives-if there is any." he smiled again, as he winked to the wide eyed corpse below him. "Catch you in the spirit realm baby, hook up with you then, ciao!" He then headed deeper down the alley way, jumping over the other body and taking a quick right and then headed up a fire escape onto the roof of the Amythest Pub, heading deeper into the miner village through roof top.

Dante
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakura McKelly Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:14 am

As her ADN teacher prodded on about the importance of finding your comrade's killers and brining them to justice-blah blah blah-she was sketching in her notebook her teacher as Captain Puffin. She looked relatively board as she sketched her teacher resembling a plump & bulbatious puffin with a cape as she was supposed to take notes for the experience...but what she had learned from Ikai is that when it came to first hand experience-just take it all in through your eyes. In fact-because of her former Ninja Master-she could probably take off and find the assailant now-but no no no; that would be against regulations...

"Is there something amusing Miss Handy?" came the reply of her teacher, who's name was Mr. Puhphin ironicly. Apparently she had taken in her new drawing so well-she had began to smile. This morbid act in front of a crime scene made her jump slightly as she laughed nervously and scratched behind her neck. "No-no-no! Heheh...no definitely not Mr. Puhphin; it's just me day dreaming of one day being like you-" she said with her best of her ability to BS and charm him-which actually made a few of her other ADN recruit classmates begin to chuckle silently.

Mr. Puhphin cocked an eyebrow. "Oh really? Well then, please let me implore you for why yesterday I was-let me see-" as he took out a notebook himself and looked at the long list that was titled: "Sakura H.". "-oh yes-how could I forget-Mr. No future-or how about when you first started: Mr. Poo-pin? Hmmm ring any bells?" he replied.

Sakura cocked an eyebrow back. "Really? Your still on about that? Jeeze-Even Master Ikai would have forgotten that by now-"
"-AGAIN, Sakura, I am NOT Master Ikai. Yes Ikai was one of the great ones who helped bring our country to peace-maybe the greatest-but look at him now! He's a drunk who's gotta be watched for every temper tantrum he makes in the local pubs! You know how much-blah blah blah...bluh blah blah bluh blah blah blah-BLUH BLAH BLAH BALH BHAL BLAH-blaAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH?!!!" Sakura was already finishing her drawing as her professor began to rage about Ikai again. Apparently, they met at one point and had taken similar approaches to what Sakura had-and she was surmising now that the professor was going to be like this for a while and forget her case.

"Hmm...This makes me wonder how Ikai's been since I last seen him-I hope he's still not getting drunk at home with dad...ugh some people wont change-but at least he's better than Mr. Fatass who's still raging on how he could have been one of the five great ones and shit. Ahh the lovely life of Galiavan." she giggled silently at the thought as she continued to sketch.
Sakura McKelly
Sakura McKelly
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Asura Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:08 pm

The ravager parked near the crime scene and Asura decended from her vehicle. She walked over to the ADN Recruiter and saluted to him. "What's the situation Sargeant Major?" she asked the teacher as she looked on at the bodies who were now covered.
Asura
Asura
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:14 pm

"Actually, I can't think of a time Ikai wasn't like that. But he redeems himself by putting in the effort when it's needed." Barduwulf appeared from the shadows, and headed towards Sakura. "Hey Saku, How's it been?" Putting his hand on her shoulder.
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakura McKelly Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:23 pm

Sakura jumped slightly startled by the random hand placed to her shoulder. She turned and grinned when she noticed it was Barduwulf. "Hey-I havent seen you in a while Mr. Captain" she started as she turned to him and winked. "So what brings you out here to Ithteca? The Empress giving you a new assignment or are you just here to enjoy your time?" She asked.

Mr. Puhphin saluted Asura: "Two deaths-both shot the male was shot once the female...ugh she's under that tarp over there-the poor girl." he started. "There hasnt been any other reports just yet to where the assailant may have ran-but my class will try their best to aid you-if they're all capable-righhht Sakura?" he said turning to his student with a stern face that expressed only irritation towards her.

Sakura sighed scratching the back of her neck. "Yeah-Mom back at home doesnt know I'm a recruit in the ADN yet-she's been gone for a while longer than she's supposed to be so I've heard-but Mom's a strong woman-I know she's safe." she finished with a wide grin.
Sakura McKelly
Sakura McKelly
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Asura Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:55 pm

Asura sighed. "If you promise this-I can believe you." she said patting the teacher's shoulder before turning to Bard and Sakura. She narrowed her eyes slightly-the man's presance was too familiar and she had met him 18 years ago when she was taking over Galiavan; but it wasnt him-or at least 'that man' who she was refering to. "No need to be alarmed Asura," she told herself mentally. "It's the captain of the Royal Guard of Beijio-he must be on leave for the moment." she thought as she turned around and headed down the alley to examine the body of the Cadet. "Hmm..." she then spotted a small brass casing that stood out from the others-all 9mm but this one was different. She brought it to her eye level and examined it closely-her eyes widened slightly and narrowed fiercely when she read: "BCA'TU'"- "Booth's Custom Arms-'The Underground'...Dammit-Alanna is in there." she muttered silently to herself as she stood up. "I want a full sweep of the city for anyone suspicious-and carrying an ADN 'Laguna' SMG...someone stole this Cadet's...and since no one else are allowed to own them unless they be an ADN member-I want you to find them. Move out!" she ordered as she began to head to the Ravager. "The ammount of 9mm casings suggests it-and with the cadet being a soldier with no other ADN primary arms on him-he must have previously owned one-the assailant then killed the girl with the weapon-that's why she has several wounds...now to talk to 'Booth' and find out what the 9mm casing was used in...and who he may have sold it to." she thought as she got into the vehicle and sped away.
Asura
Asura
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:25 pm

"The no nonsense type, huh? Anyway, I'm just wandering around, things have slowed in pace since the ADN has been in place, so the empress asks me to check with our offices in foreign cities. odd job for a captain, huh? but since I train some of them in the sword, it still works with the title. So, mind if I tag along to see how your training has progressed?" He addressed to Sakura.

Last edited by barduwulf on Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakura McKelly Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:00 pm

She nodded. "Sure I don't mind-and the fact your a Captain in the Royal Guard should let you tag along." she said with a smile. She began to walk towards the Pub, and turned to him. "So how's the Empress?" she asked as she began to walk to the pub.
Sakura McKelly
Sakura McKelly
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:06 pm

"As well as one can expect. Though she's making sure to keep her skills sharp. What's your father up to these days, didn't he say he was going to write a book?"
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakura McKelly Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:18 pm

She sighed. "Well dad's doing fine-as long as the alcohol is up high. Ikai's been a bad influence to him-" she said with a giggle. "...but yeah he's still writing it from the best of my knowlege." she replied continuing her way down the street-keeping her eye out for anyone with a Sub Machine Gun. "How's the family on your end?" she asked.
Sakura McKelly
Sakura McKelly
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:27 pm

"That news... I think i'll save for your whole family." Barduwulf replied with a slight smirk.
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakura McKelly Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:34 pm

Sakura narrowed her eyes in a mischievous manner. "Ooh, I see-" she said with a giggle-elbowing him lightly. "Why don't you just tell me now?" she asked playfully.
Sakura McKelly
Sakura McKelly
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:37 pm

"I could, but that would ruin the surprise, wouldn't it?" He replied
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Che Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:53 pm

Che ran out of the pub ahead of them-heading past the square with her Laguna in hand. She hoped she wouldnt have to use her internal weapons-not when Arcanda is so close to being brought down. She was recieving signals from a cell phone close by-and she could hear the similar wave patterns of Arcanda's voice and a male...one stating they too had a Laguna. "Great-I found you." she muttered-a faint grin spread acrossed her face as she bumped into the two-knocking the young woman down. She paused for a moment and turned around. "I still have time." She looked at them. "You-your an ADN recruit? Good I may need your help. Sorry about that." She really had to appologize-though she didnt look it-she weighed about 190 lbs due to her internal hardware.
Che
Che
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakura McKelly Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:19 pm

Sakura fell to her knees-feeling like she was just hit by a lightweight pro football player. She blinked-looking up at the newcomer. "Wha-?" She started using Barduwulf as support as she stood back up on her feet. "Ye-yeah sure. What's going on-what's the trouble?" she asked.
Sakura McKelly
Sakura McKelly
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:23 pm

"Seems we have a lead on our killer. Ready for the pursuit?"
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Che Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:31 pm

She held her right ear with the prosthetic right hand. "Shit-I'm loosing the signal-we have to hurry-follow me." she called back as she headed towards St. Micheals cathedral road.
Che
Che
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakura McKelly Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:59 am

Sakura blinked. "Really now? The location of the killer? Interesting... Lets go check then..." she thought as she chased after the blue haired elf. She turned to Bard. "Hurry-lets go!" she urged as she ran after her.
Sakura McKelly
Sakura McKelly
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:46 pm

"Coming." Barduwulf replied.
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Abbey McKenna Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:09 am

Through the general chaos that had gone through the day, Abbey had been corralled into this section of the city. She didn't like this area. It was too dirty for her liking, and it was a miserable place to look at, let alone think that someone could live in this area. She also didn't like the smell of this area; it was like raw sewage mixed with an assortment of rubbish kind of smell, it made for hard breathing. With each labored breath she took as she walked through these areas covering her nose and mouth with her hand, her medium large breasts heaved and bounced; then again they bounced with the tempo of her stroll. She shook her head, her red bouncing hair swaying, as her large green eyes glanced at those who walked by her.

I've got to go to the Alien. Offbeat. Club; perhaps I'll find more odd jobs. Just I hope if anyone is looking for a 'good time' is handsome. If there are not, then I'm not working those kinds of odd jobs today; I'm suffering enough walking through this despoiled area. Hasn't the city even bothered trying to clean up this place yet?

She sighed again, pausing before one of the empty alleys, only long enough to fish out a cigarette and place it between her painted luscious red lips. She pulls a lighter out, but it only sparks uselessly as she tries to light up the stick. "God dammit..." she curses, flicking the wheel repeatedly.
Abbey McKenna
Abbey McKenna
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:22 am

"Need a light?" Abbey heard coming from the seemingly empty alley beside her. It was a deep, bellowing voice, but somehow managed to keep itself pretty quiet.

The voice sent a shiver up Abbey's spine, and as much as she didn't want to turn to see what was addressing her, her neck craned to her right. The cigarette between her lips fell to the ground as her jaw slowly dropped. Within the alley, glowing yellow eyes gazed at her curvaceous body and she could see a fiery breath emanating from the jaws of something hidden in the shadows. The light within its maw caused it to appear like it was smiling, and despite the fire within, she could also see the gleaming saliva and deep, undulating throat.

Before Abbey could reply, or even react, she was dragged into the darkness of the alley, letting out a terrified scream. From the ground, she stared up at the maw of this mysterious beast. "Too bad. But don't worry. I won't burn you going down..."

Abbey screamed again, begging the beast not to do what it implied it was about to do...

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Abbey McKenna Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:02 am

SeiferHowling wrote:"Need a light?" Abbey heard coming from the seemingly empty alley beside her. It was a deep, bellowing voice, but somehow managed to keep itself pretty quiet.

The voice sent a shiver up Abbey's spine, and as much as she didn't want to turn to see what was addressing her, her neck craned to her right. The cigarette between her lips fell to the ground as her jaw slowly dropped. Within the alley, glowing yellow eyes gazed at her curvaceous body and she could see a fiery breath emanating from the jaws of something hidden in the shadows. The light within its maw caused it to appear like it was smiling, and despite the fire within, she could also see the gleaming saliva and deep, undulating throat.

Before Abbey could reply, or even react, she was dragged into the darkness of the alley, letting out a terrified scream. From the ground, she stared up at the maw of this mysterious beast. "Too bad. But don't worry. I won't burn you going down..."

Abbey screamed again, begging the beast not to do what it implied it was about to do...

Abbey fell to her knees, scrambling to her feet and turned towards the Jack-O-Lantern like silhouette. She pressed her back against a wall, slowly edging around the corner. She eyed the creature carefully, wondering how a thing capable of it's size had been able to squeeze itself into this darkened alley. She shutters, her breasts bouncing and shivering along with her. "Wha-what the bloody hell are you? And what do you want with me?!" her otherwise cool tone wavered as she screamed at the beast.
Abbey McKenna
Abbey McKenna
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next