Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Docking Station

+4
Akira Yamamoto
Darkstorm Zero
Kusanagi
Rachel Renston
8 posters

Go down

Docking Station Empty Docking Station

Post  Rachel Renston Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:21 pm

Rachel climbed aboard the shuttle with bags in hand. She thought she might have to head to Ithteca when the shuttle landed, but it would probably be nightfall by the time she reached there. "I guess I should head on home then first...relax a little and plan this all through. Still...I have an uneasy feeling about all of this." she stated to herself. The shuttle, meanwhile shot out towards Galiavan.
Rachel Renston
Rachel Renston
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Docking Station Empty Re: Docking Station

Post  Kusanagi Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:47 pm

Kusanagi settles herself into the cockpit of the ADN fighter space craft, waiting for her superior and Wingman Ernest Greywolf to arrive. She was still a lowly private in rank, but she had some experience when it came to aircraft... well almost any vehicle in general. But if she were to disembark without her instructor and Wingman she could lose her pilot privileges and possibly get reprimanded. She did well to contain her excitement, after all she wasn't one to talk if no one was around to converse with...then again just if someone was in the bay didn't mean she would force herself into whoever is there's issues either. She closes her eyes and takes a breath when she opens them again to see her wingman was now in the bay and gave her the go ahead to exit first. Not hesitant in the slightest, Aya Kusanagi launches her single seat fighter out into space. In vast darkness of space she found herself uniquely enthralled when gazing upon the planet below her and its calming presence.
Kusanagi
Kusanagi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:02 am

That calming feeling was shattered in mere moments. A surge of unimaginable rage, suffering, despair, and death would wash over Kusanagi, and in that instant, she could see in her minds eye, as well as with her own eyes, 3 great beams had shot from differing points on the planets surface, all 3 shot past the space stations and colonies, and collided at an apex point  well outside the planet's lunar orbit. When the light from the beams collision died away, what was left there was a monstrous and huge alien structure with a circular interior, and a strangely organic looking outer shell.

Docking Station PrimeSpacebridge

This new, alien structure was several hundred miles from end to end, and when it's circular interior flashed and illuminated in an eerie green light, Kusanagi could sense the presence of millions of ancient, powerful, and impossibly evil beings make their way into their universe.

A new voice spoke as if it was next to her own ears.

"Doom Fleets of the Horde, surround this planet and prepare for full scale invasion. Our time has come!"
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusanagi Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:17 am

"Silverwolf 00, what's your status? Your veering off course." Came the voice of her wingman. Kusanagi blinks, faintly realizing that she was breaking out in a cold sweat. Shed shhok her head vigorously and cleared her throat. "This is SW00, sorry I was experiencing some minor technical difficulties, but I'm back online again, over SW01."

She didn't know what the hell she just witnessed, but all she hoped was that it was simply a one time occurance. "...that voice though...it felt as if it came from beside me..."

She tried to shake the unease off and continues with the scheduled flight plan. The fighters take off to deep space, where the routine patrol would commence.
Kusanagi
Kusanagi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Akira Yamamoto Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:07 pm

Akira was checking out the monitors for nominal flights to Galiavan, essentially taking note of the weather on the planet as well as that around the Azula moon base's orbit. There were some alarms that had been blared earlier, but whatever it was it must had been dealt with. She now went to check out the small Shuttle-Craft she partially owned. "Tsh, I wonder how father would have thought of me, going from Ace fighter pilot to a lowly Merchant Marine. Meh, he can suck a ragnoot." she says with a slight smirk. Standing up, she stretched her arms above her head, exhaling in the closed space of one of the many Civilian Docking Stations. "After I check the mainframe and the fuel gages, I think I'll go grab a hotdog from the cafeteria." she says with a slight grin, closing her eyes and yawning. She looked at her reflection in the one of the windows; a pretty and tall silver haired woman with unique red coloured eyes and dark skin. She had quite an athletic body type, with the exception of her rather endowed upper body. The tight dark blue bodysuit and the bulky green bomber jacket she was wearing actually made trying to hide her assets and feminine figure impossible. She sighed, reaching for the necklace which was now embedded between the folds of her breasts, pulling out the red crystal. She could see her own reflection in the crystal, and wondered about her past as she often did when she had nothing better to do. "Huh..." she sighs, letting the crystal fall into her cleavage again, and then she quickly went back to work.
Akira Yamamoto
Akira Yamamoto
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Cloudwing Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:05 am

Akira Yamamoto wrote:Akira was checking out the monitors for nominal flights to Galiavan, essentially taking note of the weather on the planet as well as that around the Azula moon base's orbit. There were some alarms that had been blared earlier, but whatever it was it must had been dealt with. She now went to check out the small Shuttle-Craft she partially owned. "Tsh, I wonder how father would have thought of me, going from Ace fighter pilot to a lowly Merchant Marine. Meh, he can suck a ragnoot." she says with a slight smirk. Standing up, she stretched her arms above her head, exhaling in the closed space of one of the many Civilian Docking Stations. "After I check the mainframe and the fuel gages, I think I'll go grab a hotdog from the cafeteria." she says with a slight grin, closing her eyes and yawning. She looked at her reflection in the one of the windows; a pretty and tall silver haired woman with unique red coloured eyes and dark skin. She had quite an athletic body type, with the exception of her rather endowed upper body. The tight dark blue bodysuit and the bulky green bomber jacket she was wearing actually made trying to hide her assets and feminine figure impossible. She sighed, reaching for the necklace which was now embedded between the folds of her breasts, pulling out the red crystal. She could see her own reflection in the crystal, and wondered about her past as she often did when she had nothing better to do. "Huh..." she sighs, letting the crystal fall into her cleavage again, and then she quickly went back to work.

"You're talking to yourself again kiddo, never a good sign." says Sean from beneath the deck, who had just completed the task she was about to undergo. He pulled himself from the grated floor, his face covered in grease and soot, his jacket wrapped around his torso, and the white tank top he wore was covered in filth. He chuckled, smiling mischievously at his younger. "Do you kiss your father with that mouth? I perish the thought of him hearing what you say about him, fifteen thousand or so miles away." he then pulled his 6'3 form from the duct, patting himself off. "As for your fuel gages, they're no longer leaking. The CPU needs an update before our next launch, but... yeah otherwise go, take a break. Get a hotdog." he says, patting her shoulder. "Or you can take a shower with me kiddo." he winked, teasing her again. He didn't think of her in such a way, but it was always fun to see the younger woman's reaction.
Sean Cloudwing
Sean Cloudwing
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Akira Yamamoto Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:01 am

(ooc: I'M NO LONGER FORGOTTEN!!! Very Happy Since you did me a service I'm going to give you a 'service' in turn ''partner'' Wink)

Akira folded her arms under her bulbous breasts, her lidded eyes and raised brow looking at her partner with suspicion. "Take a shower with you? In your sick fantasies perhaps old man." she says as she shrugs off his hand. "You'd only wish you could bathe with these puppies." she says raising her breasts, then letting them fall with a rather sexy bounce. She smiled in a lewd yet teasing manner, removing her arms from her chest to place her hands on her hips, leaning forward slightly, allowing their weight and size hang and bob as she further teased the older man. "Besides, wouldn't want to get your girl friend jealous." She twirled in a flirtatious yet playful manner, turning away from him and began heading towards the doors, her butt swaying in a way that her curves seemed swayed to and fro with an assertive cyclical motion thus increasing the movement of her gluts as she ambled towards the doorway. She suddenly paused, and turned to face Sean. "Kira? Kiki was it? She was a Neko, wasn't she?" she added.
Akira Yamamoto
Akira Yamamoto
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Cloudwing Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:19 am

Akira Yamamoto wrote:(ooc: I'M NO LONGER FORGOTTEN!!! Very Happy Since you did me a service I'm going to give you a 'service' in turn ''partner'' Wink)

Akira folded her arms under her bulbous breasts, her lidded eyes and raised brow looking at her partner with suspicion. "Take a shower with you? In your sick fantasies perhaps old man." she says as she shrugs off his hand. "You'd only wish you could bathe with these puppies." she says raising her breasts, then letting them fall with a rather sexy bounce. She smiled in a lewd yet teasing manner, removing her arms from her chest to place her hands on her hips, leaning forward slightly, allowing their weight and size hang and bob as she further teased the older man. "Besides, wouldn't want to get your girl friend jealous." She twirled in a flirtatious yet playful manner, turning away from him and began heading towards the doors, her butt swaying in a way that her curves seemed swayed to and fro with an assertive cyclical motion thus increasing the movement of her gluts as she ambled towards the doorway. She suddenly paused, and turned to face Sean. "Kira? Kiki was it? She was a Neko, wasn't she?" she added.

((OOC: Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy))

He chuckled. "You're the sick one lass, giving in to the older man's fantasies." he winked, before laughing. Still, he watched as she walked in her teasing, provocative manner. He shook his head and chuckled, turning away to work on that update. "Oh, you mean Kia. She's a young Neko who lives next to me in the flat back in Danton. Fortunate for you she and I broke it off already. I told her she shouldn't hang with those assholes, but she insisted on going with them on their little trip in the Amaine. As long as they stay in the safer zones of those woodlands, they should be fine but..." He sighed, removing his cap and wiped his sweaty brow with it. "...Some people can be just so mean. Meh, its all good. I think she was interested in that Damien fella anyhow." he says with a shrug.

He walked towards the cabin area of the ship, ready to take a shower. "Well, I'll be here in the meantime Aki."
Sean Cloudwing
Sean Cloudwing
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Usagi Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:59 am

Leland Irvine wrote:
Usagi wrote:Usagi saw Irvine slide under, wedging his rifle in place so she too could enter. As it was, she was struggling with keeping the door wedged open herself, and with some grace, slipped her legs through the gap followed by the rest of her. The door, fully operational again kicked into high gear and effortlessly destroyed the rifle wedged between it, and in turn, also snagged Usagi's cloak. As they were about to continue further into the docking bay, freedom just ahead of them, Usagi realized this as she tried to advance but couldn't! "Leland!" She called out, yanking on her cloak. "I-I'm stuck!" She added. "My cloak is stuck, I can't get it out!"

Irvine turned to the frantic cries of the woman, and with little time they had left, he ran to her side. "We're going to have to ditch it, they're going to find us anyway!" he exclaimed, slipping his combat knife through the fabric, his other hand yanking her from the hood and cloak. He held the strange rabbit woman close, before he pushed her ahead, his eyes turning from her own to the shuttles around them. "You're free, keep moving!" He ordered, as he tried to figure how he was going to fly these things. They were straight from freaking Star Wars... he wasn't going to be able to use any of these!

Riiiiip

With the fabric gone, Usagi was yanked free from the brown, musty fabric and into Irvine's arms. She looked at him briefly, blinking as he did the same... before he unceremoniously pushed her ahead. She frowned, and looked at him with her head half turned in his direction. "So rude, here I was going to thank you too, Leland Irvine..." she grumbled, before doing as she was told, running ahead of him. With her ears and body free, the rather naked appearing Rabbit-Beast Kin ran across the docking bay's docks. "Which one?" She called back, looking at him over her shoulder again.
Usagi
Usagi
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland Irvine Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:15 am

The mercenary was still pondering what they could do next. With those Military men behind them, and the vacuum of space ahead of them... they were trapped. He ignored her banter for the most part, before looking up at the sight of one of the shuttles appearing to be open. He saw a flash of movement from the opening, and a plan was already formulating inside his skull. He rushed ahead, grabbing Usagi's left shoulder before pointing with his left hand towards the open shuttle in question. "That one!" He exclaimed, grabbing the rifle tapping against his hip, he rushed into the open shuttle, pushing back the woman who was exiting before leveling the barrel at the two individuals within from his hip:

"Forgive my rudeness, I have little time to play 20 questions, so I'm gonna lay it straight: You two are taking my client and I down to the planet, right now!" the weapon rattling in his hands.
Leland Irvine
Leland Irvine
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Akira Yamamoto Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:23 am

Aki fell back as she was just going to let Sean be, her large red eyes glancing from the weapon aimed at her direction to the man's face. She almost instinctively went for her sidearm on her thigh when he rattled the weapon, forcing her to pause her movement. Fuck me... a crazed lunatic with a gun trying to jack my ship? She thought, frowning. Instead of asking questions, she complies and lays it to him straight back: "We don't fly fugitives... and as it is we can't fly. Our systems are down. Now, what I suggest... is you lower your weapon, and turn yourself in. You're new to the colony, aren't ya? I know it feels cramped and unusual, but you'll get used to it in time. Let's not make this worse than it already is..."
Akira Yamamoto
Akira Yamamoto
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Cloudwing Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:33 am

Sean was about to enter the cabin when he heard the intrusion. Half turning to see an Orion being brandished, he quickly raised his arm into the dresser beside him in the small hall, yanking out his CI .50 Eagle, and thumbed the loaded revolver's hammer back before levelling it one handed at the intruder:

Docking Station Ci50_zps83847dd0

"You have five seconds to lower that gun lad, or I'll make you." He keeps the weapon trained on the man as he steps a little closer into the room. "From the look of it, you either do as the lass says, or my other 'partner' here will help clear you head; namely there won't be much left between your ears. I'd listen to her."
Sean Cloudwing
Sean Cloudwing
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Usagi Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:45 am

As the tension grew between the three, Usagi quickly made her appearance. Tall, slender, nearly naked and with long ears, the rabbit woman entered the room, looking a little worse for wear. "Please... you have to... there is no time. Ugh..." she grunts, clutching her stomach as she buckled over, stumbling towards the man with the gun, forcing her shuttering body against him. "We need...to leave. Now. Before we can't. Ow..." she whined, sweat dripping down her curves. She could feel the pain...the malicious power brewing down on the planet below. She needed to find her quickly... they needed to get down there. She didn't want to... but she had to use some of her secret skills in order to get things... moving.

The door behind Irvine shut by itself, the ship rigidly began to shutter, causing them all to become unbalanced. The coil outside keeping the ship in place glowed with light blue light, light which now began to surround the ship. It detached and the shuttle began to roll towards the bay doors which also began to force open. Alarms bleated throughout the docking area as the vacuum began to pull at anything and anyone not nailed or fastened down. Akira's shuttle was quickly, unstably rocketing towards the bay doors. Red lights flashing around the darkened room; the shuttle's interior was becoming unstable for Irvine and the others.
Usagi
Usagi
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland Irvine Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:59 am

Irvine gritted his teeth, eyes shifting between the woman and armed man. He needed them both, as he could not fly this thing yet... he was outmatched. He was then surprised by the way Usagi acted all of a sudden, turning his attention towards her as she entered. When the shuttle closed and then everything began to move, he fell, falling onto his side before he was floating, flying towards the back of the shuttle's interior, catching onto a side panel as the ship rocketed towards space! "Jesus!!!!" He exclaimed, his body slamming against the wall, the ship beginning to tumble as it was being sucked out of the station! He could see the station's lights turn red, the power flickering outside the bridge, and saw other things-people and cargo, being sucked helplessly out into oblivion!

"What the hell is going on?!" he shrieked.
Leland Irvine
Leland Irvine
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Akira Yamamoto Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:16 am

She was about to draw her pistol as well, noticing the man's eye contact leave to turn his attention towards Sean when the Usagimimi entered. She had her hand around the butt of her weapon, when the ship... began to move on its own. "Ahh!" She exclaimed, looking about the cockpit windows, watching with terror as objects began to hurtle out towards the bay doors, which were also opening on their own accord! "Oh fuc-ERK!" she cursed, falling onto her chest when the ship began to rocket forth thanks to the vacuum. Wincing, she grabbed hold of the ladder like apparatus set into the flooring which lead right to the cockpit seats, and gripped tightly. "Everyone hold onto something!!" She cried, as she attempted to climb the rungs, and get into the pilot seat.
Akira Yamamoto
Akira Yamamoto
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Cloudwing Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:20 am

Sean was at a loss when the beautiful rabbit-woman tackled him. He lowered his aim slightly, looking from her to Aki with confusion before all hell broke loose. He let go of his weapon, grabbing hold of the door frame with one hand and the curvaceous rabbit in the other arm as they were becoming a projectile! "Corveyus preserve us!" He exclaimed, gripping both frame and woman tightly. He looked up at Aki and furrowed his brow. "Get us stabilized!! We're gonna tumble Aki!"
Sean Cloudwing
Sean Cloudwing
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:33 am

The cause of the disturbance was soon made very clear, very quickly. From the planets surface, from the region of Gailden known as Guardian's Gorge, came a colossal orange yellow wave of energy. The wave front of the surge was as big as a mountain, or an asteroid breaking through an atmosphere would be more accurate, and was flecked with cobalt and sapphire bio electrical pulses along it's entire length that were as big as some of the buildings that comprised the colony.

The massive wave caused quakes and shudders all over the moon, and the ships around it were not except from the seemingly physics defying quakes. The beam streaked past the moon, and continued through the asteroid belt, slamming into the Hellish invaders colossal space station, evaporating everything in it's path. Hundreds of the hellish ships simply exploded in the onslaught, those that were not completely swallowed up being engulfed by the beam.

The massive wave struck the gate, but unlike everything else, the massive constructs shields managed to refract the attack, sending six smaller energy waves streaking into deep space, nullifying it completely.

While some of the hellish fleet perished in the mysterious assault, the presence of the abyss within the portal meant that the maw of Hell remained open.

Docking Station PrimeSpacebridge

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Usagi Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:52 am

Usagi cradled her head against Sean, and shuttered as the blast caused the tumbling ship to further rumble. Hurdling out into the cosmos, Usagi again used her power to help stabilize the ship, to at least allow its pilot into her seat. At the same time, all lay witness to the bright light which shot passed them.
Usagi
Usagi
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Zav Tue May 07, 2019 7:59 pm

Zav clung to the wall of the docking bay, his eerie yellow eyes scanning the area below. Thick mucus like webbing stretched across the entirety of the floor and walls, a sticky glue to impede any would be escapee's from leaving the colony. The demons were paying him well to be three galaxies, perhaps many dimensions away from his original existence. He was a Vaecois, the top of the foodchain of the hive planet of Vaecois; and was a unique insect looking creature common among the Vaecois. He had seen many things upon signing up with this horde of demons, and though he wasn't demonic himself, was a powerful enough creature to be hired by them as a mercenary. The large gun he had slung around his back was simply a formality, a weapon of sorts the demons gave him in case he needed it, and it was pretty big.

He waited patiently to receive his orders, debating of taking up that scouting mission on the planet below.
Zav
Zav
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue May 07, 2019 8:55 pm

Zav wrote:Zav clung to the wall of the docking bay, his eerie yellow eyes scanning the area below. Thick mucus like webbing stretched across the entirety of the floor and walls, a sticky glue to impede any would be escapee's from leaving the colony. The demons were paying him well to be three galaxies, perhaps many dimensions away from his original existence. He was a Vaecois, the top of the foodchain of the hive planet of Vaecois; and was a unique insect looking creature common among the Vaecois. He had seen many things upon signing up with this horde of demons, and though he wasn't demonic himself, was a powerful enough creature to be hired by them as a mercenary. The large gun he had slung around his back was simply a formality, a weapon of sorts the demons gave him in case he needed it, and it was pretty big.

He waited patiently to receive his orders, debating of taking up that scouting mission on the planet below.

The creature would feel the cold air of the dock grow colder, as a lesser Wraith appeared before him.

Docking Station ON-creature-Freed_Soul

"ZZZZZZZav... You must desssssscccccend to the planet below. Your sssssservicccccesssss are required there. The ssssssituation hassssss been altered. Go to the ssssssite where our tower onccccce sssssstood. Find whoever desssstroyed it. Watch him, and report hissssssss location." the undead spectral horror spoke, it's hissing voice pierced the blackness of the dock roof.

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Tue May 07, 2019 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zav Tue May 07, 2019 9:12 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Zav wrote:Zav clung to the wall of the docking bay, his eerie yellow eyes scanning the area below. Thick mucus like webbing stretched across the entirety of the floor and walls, a sticky glue to impede any would be escapee's from leaving the colony. The demons were paying him well to be three galaxies, perhaps many dimensions away from his original existence. He was a Vaecois, the top of the foodchain of the hive planet of Vaecois; and was a unique insect looking creature common among the Vaecois. He had seen many things upon signing up with this horde of demons, and though he wasn't demonic himself, was a powerful enough creature to be hired by them as a mercenary. The large gun he had slung around his back was simply a formality, a weapon of sorts the demons gave him in case he needed it, and it was pretty big.

The creature would feel the cold air of the dock grow colder, as a lesser Wraith appeared before him.

Docking Station ON-creature-Freed_Soul

"ZZZZZZZav... You must desssssscccccend to the planet below. Your sssssservicccccesssss are required there. The ssssssituation hassssss been altered. Go to the ssssssite where our tower onccccce sssssstood. Find whoever desssstroyed it. Watch him, and report hissssssss location." the undead spectral horror spoke, it's hissing voice pierced the blackness of the dock roof.

Zav turned his grotesque face towards the wraith, the horde's more elite officers and messengers. Zav blinked at the request, and slowly manipulated his 12' long body from the wall to the docking station's floor. "Understood. I'll go alone, will make it easier for me... but I'll need a ride." His voice was deep, and inhuman. He unholstered the weapon and checked it with his massive three clawed hands, siting it. "What has happened planet side?"
Zav
Zav
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue May 07, 2019 9:20 pm

Zav wrote:Zav turned his grotesque face towards the wraith, the horde's more elite officers and messengers. Zav blinked at the request, and slowly manipulated his 12' long body from the wall to the docking station's floor. "Understood. I'll go alone, will make it easier for me... but I'll need a ride." His voice was deep, and inhuman. He unholstered the weapon and checked it with his massive three clawed hands, siting it. "What has happened planet side?"

"That immensssssse blasssssst of energy came from the Tower'sssssss location. The Guardian'ssssss Gorge - now a vasssssssst valley, that'ssssss where he fired it from." The Wraith then pointed it's bony spectral claw towards one of the Hellish small ships within the dock.

Docking Station 793?cb=20130311101229

"Take one of our Doom Flyersssss. And remember - if you fail, do not return."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zav Tue May 07, 2019 9:26 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Zav wrote:Zav turned his grotesque face towards the wraith, the horde's more elite officers and messengers. Zav blinked at the request, and slowly manipulated his 12' long body from the wall to the docking station's floor. "Understood. I'll go alone, will make it easier for me... but I'll need a ride." His voice was deep, and inhuman. He unholstered the weapon and checked it with his massive three clawed hands, siting it. "What has happened planet side?"

"That immensssssse blasssssst of energy came from the Tower'sssssss location. The Guardian'ssssss Gorge - now a vasssssssst valley, that'ssssss where he fired it from." The Wraith then pointed it's bony spectral claw towards one of the Hellish small ships within the dock.

The roach like alien turned his head to the direction of the ship, sneering. "Ahh... one of those... excellent." He skittered over on his multiple legs, his fore finger claw on his left hand pressing against the hatch, using the pin code made up of red runic sigils that appeared as he tapped on the hull. "So just look for the culprit, and observe then. I assume I'm allowed to act freely, otherwise?" He rasped, his baleful yellow eyes turning to the wraith as the hatch door swung open.
Zav
Zav
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue May 07, 2019 9:38 pm

Zav wrote:
Darkstorm Zero wrote:

The roach like alien turned his head to the direction of the ship, sneering. "Ahh... one of those... excellent." He skittered over on his multiple legs, his fore finger claw on his left hand pressing against the hatch, using the pin code made up of red runic sigils that appeared as he tapped on the hull. "So just look for the culprit, and observe then. I assume I'm allowed to act freely, otherwise?" He rasped, his baleful yellow eyes turning to the wraith as the hatch door swung open.

"For now, outssssside of your misssssssion parametersssssss, you are free do do asssssss you pleassssssse. Enjoy the new toy, by the way." the wraith seemed to smile even as he faded from view. The words resonated, as sitting in the cockpit seat of the flyer was Zav's new weapon -

Docking Station DAuxHCc

An immense Hellstorm Firecannon, as large as any man, lay waiting to unleash pain and death.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zav Tue May 07, 2019 9:48 pm

Zav sneered and chuckled lewdly at the ability to act freely. As the Wraith vanished, the monster turned to face the new toy left for him. He glares at it, then removes his previous rifle from his back and compares the two, before tossing his previous weapon aside. He pulls out the huge hell cannon and has a vicious smirk spread across his face as he hefted the device. It could prove very useful. Stowing it away in the space craft, the creature nimbly climbed into the shuttle and closed the hatch tightly. He checked the data on the console ahead of him, the hull digitizing away in front of him, giving him a decent view of the area around him thanks to the 'cameras' surrounding the hull.

He adjusted the auto pilot's path to Galiavan... and the last known coordinates of the Ithteca Spire. His teeth gleamed, his feelers rattled. It was time to hunt this traitor, this monster who destroyed his employer's tower down.

The ship screamed out of the mortal docking bay into the void of space, leaving a baleful green trail of light as it soars towards the blue and green planet...

{to here}
Zav
Zav
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down