Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spire Alpha and Hellgate (The Gorge Fortress) [Destroyed]

+2
Yoko Hinomoto
Darkstorm Zero
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Spire Alpha and Hellgate (The Gorge Fortress) [Destroyed] - Page 3 Empty Re: Spire Alpha and Hellgate (The Gorge Fortress) [Destroyed]

Post  Random Mobs Tue May 07, 2019 9:49 pm

Olivia Unagi wrote:"Ah, you're going to be one of 'those' guys, huh?" She waved her hand. "Don't worry about it, we'll be in an out before you know it. Besides, we're recording live, and that'll bring them down on us quicker! So in case they confiscate things, I've got my ear cam set up too- though it'll be a tad delayed hooking up to your wrist monitor and the live feed. But we'll be fine! Don't be such a sour puss. If you're a good boy, I'll take you out for ice cream, how does that sound?" She teased, winking at him again.

She could see her humor wasn't reaching him, so she placed a hand on his shoulder. "Yeah... if it helps, I'm not feeling so sure about this place either- but we're hitting a gold mine here. We're the first to actually record what happened here and its our duty to deliver this story to the planet's viewers. We're global news for a reason, we're tough! We can handle this, and its only going to be fifteen, fourty five minutes tops!" She says, rubbing his shoulders, trying to coax his mood a little. "I'm gonna try and look a little pretty for the camera while you set up then." She winked, slipping her shoes back on, and messed with Andrea's bag, looking for a mirror to adjust her hair and apply basic make up.

"I still think there are some things the world is better off not knowing... Something of this magnitude can cause worldwide panic Liv. Yes, we are journalists, and it's out job to seek the truth and report it to the people. But more than that, we who know the truth must choose whether or not it is truly best for the people to know the full horrors of what happens out here.... I can't shake the feeling that we're about to stumble into something real bad, something we arn't meant to see... something the world isn't ready for yet. We can't very well go ahead and tell the people that something far worse than the Sephiroth wars, or the war with Abdel Adham is coming - can we?" Danny's words belied the fact that he kept working, eventually, the camera's power light turned green. They wern't transmitting live yet, as Danny set the mic station and sound up.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Spire Alpha and Hellgate (The Gorge Fortress) [Destroyed] - Page 3 Empty Re: Spire Alpha and Hellgate (The Gorge Fortress) [Destroyed]

Post  Olivia Unagi Tue May 07, 2019 10:00 pm

Random Mobs wrote:
Olivia Unagi wrote:"Ah, you're going to be one of 'those' guys, huh?" She waved her hand. "Don't worry about it, we'll be in an out before you know it. Besides, we're recording live, and that'll bring them down on us quicker! So in case they confiscate things, I've got my ear cam set up too- though it'll be a tad delayed hooking up to your wrist monitor and the live feed. But we'll be fine! Don't be such a sour puss. If you're a good boy, I'll take you out for ice cream, how does that sound?" She teased, winking at him again.

She could see her humor wasn't reaching him, so she placed a hand on his shoulder. "Yeah... if it helps, I'm not feeling so sure about this place either- but we're hitting a gold mine here. We're the first to actually record what happened here and its our duty to deliver this story to the planet's viewers. We're global news for a reason, we're tough! We can handle this, and its only going to be fifteen, fourty five minutes tops!" She says, rubbing his shoulders, trying to coax his mood a little. "I'm gonna try and look a little pretty for the camera while you set up then." She winked, slipping her shoes back on, and messed with Andrea's bag, looking for a mirror to adjust her hair and apply basic make up.

"I still think there are some things the world is better off not knowing... Something of this magnitude can cause worldwide panic Liv. Yes, we are journalists, and it's out job to seek the truth and report it to the people. But more than that, we who know the truth must choose whether or not it is truly best for the people to know the full horrors of what happens out here.... I can't shake the feeling that we're about to stumble into something real bad, something we arn't meant to see... something the world isn't ready for yet. We can't very well go ahead and tell the people that something far worse than the Sephiroth wars, or the war with Abdel Adham is coming - can we?" Danny's words belied the fact that he kept working, eventually, the camera's power light turned green. They wern't transmitting live yet, as Danny set the mic station and sound up.

Liv sighed, applying shiny pink lip gloss while looking in the small compact mirror. "While I see your point, is it worth being blissfully unaware till the monster bites you in the ass? If you keep this mentality, you're going to not last long in this business Danny." She expressed concern. "I mean, did you get this job because you couldn't afford film school, or do you have the soul and drive of a journalist? Searching for the next big scoop?" She asked, turning to him.

Spire Alpha and Hellgate (The Gorge Fortress) [Destroyed] - Page 3 __olive_laurentia_original_drawn_by_norman_maggot__by_paradigmnlost_dd6dgno-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTIwMiIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2FmYjc2YjQ3LTBmYWEtNDJiYi1hOTlkLTliNDE4ODBlZTFkZFwvZGQ2ZGduby03MDUzZjZkMy1hMDQ1LTQ4MTQtYWM5Ni02OGU3MTRkNjI4MDEuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTg1MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19

"Check my cam too while your at it, am I transmitting?" She also asked, tossing the makeup bag aside. She wanted to keep to a quick schedule. "And be sure to have that thing mobile, we're gonna check out what little remains of the tower's base too." She warned about his main camera.
Olivia Unagi
Olivia Unagi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Tue May 07, 2019 10:13 pm

Olivia Unagi wrote:Liv sighed, applying shiny pink lip gloss while looking in the small compact mirror. "While I see your point, is it worth being blissfully unaware till the monster bites you in the ass? If you keep this mentality, you're going to not last long in this business Danny." She expressed concern. "I mean, did you get this job because you couldn't afford film school, or do you have the soul and drive of a journalist? Searching for the next big scoop?" She asked, turning to him.

Spire Alpha and Hellgate (The Gorge Fortress) [Destroyed] - Page 3 __olive_laurentia_original_drawn_by_norman_maggot__by_paradigmnlost_dd6dgno-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTIwMiIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2FmYjc2YjQ3LTBmYWEtNDJiYi1hOTlkLTliNDE4ODBlZTFkZFwvZGQ2ZGduby03MDUzZjZkMy1hMDQ1LTQ4MTQtYWM5Ni02OGU3MTRkNjI4MDEuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTg1MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19

"Check my cam too while your at it, am I transmitting?" She also asked, tossing the makeup bag aside. She wanted to keep to a quick schedule. "And be sure to have that thing mobile, we're gonna check out what little remains of the tower's base too." She warned about his main camera.

"You're missing my point Liv." Danny groaned. "I got this job because I can do things few others in the business can. I can get the shots few else can, I can get into places and positions few else can. I know when to take the risk for the shot. That's why Johnson hired me. But this isn't about my drive or lack thereof for the next big scoop. My point isn't that the scoop is worthwhile, that seeking and displaying the truth is worth it, because it undoubtedly is. But is it truly WORTH the price that it will force the general population to play. If there is one thing I've learned on this job, it's that collectively, the general population are stupid. But that gets multiplied when they are truly scared. Now, I've been doing this job for a long time, and you know what separates a good journalist from a great one, but do you know what separates a great one from a legendary one? Sometimes the public needs it's reporters to hold their hand, and believe that everything is going to be okay, other times, they need the reporters to kick their ass with hard truth. They truly Legendary ones know which is which, and when to do it, but more than that, they have the courage, knowledge and wisdom to decide which course of action is the correct one at any given moment. Thats something they can't teach in journalism 101." the Cameraman explained his reasoning, even as he finished setting up the main cameran, then hooked the feed into Olivia's wearable.

"Ok, Give me some pan shots there Live, left to right, then down to up..... Feed looks good so far.... Give me some sound too while your at it."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Olivia Unagi Tue May 07, 2019 10:34 pm

Random Mobs wrote:
Olivia Unagi wrote:Liv sighed, applying shiny pink lip gloss while looking in the small compact mirror. "While I see your point, is it worth being blissfully unaware till the monster bites you in the ass? If you keep this mentality, you're going to not last long in this business Danny." She expressed concern. "I mean, did you get this job because you couldn't afford film school, or do you have the soul and drive of a journalist? Searching for the next big scoop?" She asked, turning to him.

"You're missing my point Liv." Danny groaned. "I got this job because I can do things few others in the business can. I can get the shots few else can, I can get into places and positions few else can. I know when to take the risk for the shot. That's why Johnson hired me.  But this isn't about my drive or lack thereof for the next big scoop. My point isn't that the scoop is worthwhile, that seeking and displaying the truth is worth it, because it undoubtedly is. But is it truly WORTH the price that it will force the general population to play. If there is one thing I've learned on this job, it's that collectively, the general population are stupid. But that gets multiplied when they are truly scared. Now, I've been doing this job for a long time, and you know what separates a good journalist from a great one, but do you know what separates a great one from a legendary one? Sometimes the public needs it's reporters to hold their hand, and believe that everything is going to be okay, other times, they need the reporters to kick their ass with hard truth. They truly Legendary ones know which is which, and when to do it, but more than that, they have the courage, knowledge and wisdom to decide which course of action is the correct one at any given moment. Thats something they can't teach in journalism 101." the Cameraman explained his reasoning, even as he finished setting up the main cameran, then hooked the feed into Olivia's wearable.

"Ok, Give me some pan shots there Live, left to right, then down to up..... Feed looks good so far.... Give me some sound too while your at it."

She sighed. "I'm not, it just seems like you're hesitating to be out here, and I need to make sure you're good to go. I'm not doing this just for the thrill, I'm not some airhead city gal either. I wanna get this information out to the people, make them feel safe. Obviously, whatever did this... they're not with those monsters." She say with a stern look. She did as he told her, turning her head as she spoke: "Testing, one two three...four five..." She says, then turns on the flashlight below the camera. "No lensflare glare? If there is a basement level still in tact, I'm gonna check it out a little." She added. "I appreciate your words by the way Dan. Johnson must have told you I'm a bit difficult to work with, but its because I'm a little crazy, but don't make any unnecessary risks for my sake. Your predecessor did that, and paid for it with his life. So let me know, okay?" She says, truthfully. "You don't need to follow me into the pits of Hell, not asking you to do that, and don't want you to do so." She then turned to him, hands on her hips, smiling. "So, am I pretty enough for the camera?" She chuckled.

Spire Alpha and Hellgate (The Gorge Fortress) [Destroyed] - Page 3 __olive_laurentia_original_drawn_by_norman_maggot__by_myikocandi_dcz9r3e-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTYwMCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzZmZDc3ZTM3LTI2YTktNGJhMi1hZWVlLWVkMDMxNzM2NGUwOFwvZGN6OXIzZS1iMjNjZjI3My1lYmUxLTRiNTAtOTVlNi1hNTc2MDU4ZTAxZmMuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTExMjcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ
Olivia Unagi
Olivia Unagi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Tue May 07, 2019 10:50 pm

Olivia Unagi wrote:She sighed. "I'm not, it just seems like you're hesitating to be out here, and I need to make sure you're good to go. I'm not doing this just for the thrill, I'm not some airhead city gal either. I wanna get this information out to the people, make them feel safe. Obviously, whatever did this... they're not with those monsters." She say with a stern look. She did as he told her, turning her head as she spoke: "Testing, one two three...four five..." She says, then turns on the flashlight below the camera. "No lensflare glare? If there is a basement level still in tact, I'm gonna check it out a little." She added. "I appreciate your words by the way Dan. Johnson must have told you I'm a bit difficult to work with, but its because I'm a little crazy, but don't make any unnecessary risks for my sake. Your predecessor did that, and paid for it with his life. So let me know, okay?" She says, truthfully. "You don't need to follow me into the pits of Hell, not asking you to do that, and don't want you to do so." She then turned to him, hands on her hips, smiling. "So, am I pretty enough for the camera?" She chuckled.

Spire Alpha and Hellgate (The Gorge Fortress) [Destroyed] - Page 3 __olive_laurentia_original_drawn_by_norman_maggot__by_myikocandi_dcz9r3e-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTYwMCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzZmZDc3ZTM3LTI2YTktNGJhMi1hZWVlLWVkMDMxNzM2NGUwOFwvZGN6OXIzZS1iMjNjZjI3My1lYmUxLTRiNTAtOTVlNi1hNTc2MDU4ZTAxZmMuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTExMjcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

Danny continued to adjust the controls until he was satisfied. "Basement levels? Liv, I don't even think we're gonna find the foundations on that thing. It's all dust. I mean look..." he said, before tapping the glassed earth with his climbing pick. "That blast seared off several hundred meters of the surrounding land in every direction. Maybe more.... Right now, i thank every Wargod in the pantheon whatever did this didn't explode in the atmosphere. The entire Ithtecan mountain chain could have been a crater. An energy beam of this size puts even the Sephiroth Cannon, or that space cannon Pericles on the moon to shame... It's the sort of shit one only sees in movies."

Dany finally finished adjusting the camera view. "Ok, I have you and that weird space station star in a one two shot. We're ready to go live on your signal."

Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Olivia Unagi Tue May 07, 2019 11:04 pm

Olive smirked, shrugging her shoulders. "Hey, just being prepared. Never know where it can come in handy." She smiled. Upon hearing that they were ready to be live, she turned to the setting afternoon sun, deactivating her ear mic/camera's flashlight. "Well I'm ready then." She picked up her hand mic, blowing into it before testing it. "One two three... sound check complete." She smiled, adjusting her hair and getting in place in front of the camera. "Okay... go live in three..."

She clears her throat, and prepares as he counts down.

"You're watching Galiavan HEAT! I'm Olivia Unagi, reporting live from the battle site. A week ago, SPIRES surfaced across the world, without warning, without reason, monsters plaguing the countryside throughout the week. However, less than 24 hours ago, the capital of Gailden, Ithteca, was under siege by a monsterous demonic force. The ADN managed to lock down the city, resulting in the destruction of the suspension bridge. Thanks to the ADN's quick actions, they were able to repel a number of the forces. Then, seemingly from no where, a cataclysmic burst of energy vanquished the enemy at their source. The tower that the monsters had erected here in the gorge over the preceding weeks - gone without a trace. In it's place, the canyon is now a vast valley that leads into the sea. Whatever caused this immense destruction, nobody knows. But we pray to the war gods that whatever it or they are, is on our side."

Olivia Unagi
Olivia Unagi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Zav Tue May 07, 2019 11:13 pm

{All the while...}

While Olivia Unagi was broadcasting live, across hundreds of thousands of screens and viewers across Galiavan, the camera catching her good side, and the ocean and setting sun on the horizon made the shot all the more breathtaking... you could see both moons slowly becoming visible, and not too far from that the massive blue gate.

Then... there was something else. A bright green spot that was getting bigger by the second, appearing behind Olivia's left shoulder....
Zav
Zav
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Tue May 07, 2019 11:37 pm

Danny kept the camera rolling for B-Roll footage. That was until he saw something that struck him dumb, and he stood up, blinking and slack jawed, looking at the sky towards the horizon. "What the heck is that?" he said, pointing at the incoming green light.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Olivia Unagi Tue May 07, 2019 11:44 pm

"We'll be investigating the source of the explosion--" Olivia blinked at Danny's sudden break of character, speaking up while they were live. "Hey, aren't we live?" She mouthed, half whispering, before reading his expression, and turned around to see what he was looking at. "That... that a comet? But its green... and slow... and... getting bigger?" She asked, backing up, her heels crunching glassy rocks beneath her.
Olivia Unagi
Olivia Unagi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Zav Tue May 07, 2019 11:52 pm

The green light continued to get larger... larger... the large object wreathed in pale green flames, and it was getting closer! It made a screaming warble as it passed over head, the force knocking the humans back, picking up dust and rocks, and crashing deeper into the gorge behind them!

BOOOM!!

The valley shook, dirt and debris kicked up as another crater formed in the crater of the tower!

{to here}
Zav
Zav
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Wed May 08, 2019 12:02 am

Olivia Unagi wrote:"We'll be investigating the source of the explosion--" Olivia blinked at Danny's sudden break of character, speaking up while they were live. "Hey, aren't we live?" She mouthed, half whispering, before reading his expression, and turned around to see what he was looking at. "That... that a comet? But its green... and slow... and... getting bigger?" She asked, backing up, her heels crunching glassy rocks beneath her.

Zav wrote:The green light continued to get larger... larger... the large object wreathed in pale green flames, and it was getting closer! It made a screaming warble as it passed over head, the force knocking the humans back, picking up dust and rocks, and crashing deeper into the gorge behind them!

BOOOM!!

The valley shook, dirt and debris kicked up as another crater formed in the crater of the tower!

{to here}

Danny sat up as quickly as he could, his baseball cap missing, exposing his wildly spiked hair, and terrified eyes. "Oh fuck! They are back! Come on Liv, we gotta get out of here! This place is about to become a combat zone again!" he called out, abandoning the toppled camera, Danny struggled to get the woman on her feet. He knew from experience that he had to get them both out of here. That ship was not unoccupied. They didn;t have time to worry about high heels and mics, so Danny slung Olivia over his shoulder, and started running as fast and hard as his climbing spike stirrup covered legs could carry them.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Olivia Unagi Wed May 08, 2019 12:32 am

The woman coughed as the debris swirled around them, she could hardly react as Danny scooped her up and placed her on his shoulder! "*cough cough* Wait! D-Danny!" She gagged, kicking, her incredible breasts squished against him, her perfume filling his nostrils as she turned, forcing her cleavage (brought on by a few missing buttons when the aircraft zoomed over their heads), into his face! She was warm, sweaty, smelled sweet and soft to the touch. "Danny, put me down! We gotta film this! I gotta film this! We don't have enough time to scale the mountain, there's enough rocks to hide behind, I think its best we wait and watch, but we have to do it now before they get out and see us! We'll be helpless on the cliffs!" She exclaimed.

Spire Alpha and Hellgate (The Gorge Fortress) [Destroyed] - Page 3 __original_drawn_by_hews_hack__sample_b598bc16cbdc_by_myikocandi_dcz9rk1-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTE1MSIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzZmZDc3ZTM3LTI2YTktNGJhMi1hZWVlLWVkMDMxNzM2NGUwOFwvZGN6OXJrMS01NzA4MDIzYi01M2JjLTQ2MzEtYjFmMi05ZGJjNjk0YzEzMTguanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTg1MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19
Olivia Unagi
Olivia Unagi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Wed May 08, 2019 12:40 am

Olivia Unagi wrote:The woman coughed as the debris swirled around them, she could hardly react as Danny scooped her up and placed her on his shoulder! "*cough cough* Wait! D-Danny!" She gagged, kicking, her incredible breasts squished against him, her perfume filling his nostrils as she turned, forcing her cleavage (brought on by a few missing buttons when the aircraft zoomed over their heads), into his face! She was warm, sweaty, smelled sweet and soft to the touch. "Danny, put me down! We gotta film this! I gotta film this! We don't have enough time to scale the mountain, there's enough rocks to hide behind, I think its best we wait and watch, but we have to do it now before they get out and see us! We'll be helpless on the cliffs!" She exclaimed.

Spire Alpha and Hellgate (The Gorge Fortress) [Destroyed] - Page 3 __original_drawn_by_hews_hack__sample_b598bc16cbdc_by_myikocandi_dcz9rk1-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTE1MSIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzZmZDc3ZTM3LTI2YTktNGJhMi1hZWVlLWVkMDMxNzM2NGUwOFwvZGN6OXJrMS01NzA4MDIzYi01M2JjLTQ2MzEtYjFmMi05ZGJjNjk0YzEzMTguanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTg1MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19

With a grunt, and thinning of his lips, Danny made a left turn into one of the rocky outcroppings they were forced to climb earlier, and jumped down the slope a few feet below. Sliding to a stop on the now rocky soil in instead of blasted glass, Danny let Olivia down, and gripped her on the shoulders. "Now listen here... If we do not get the fuck out of here before the ADN bombs the place, we are finished, do you hear me? Dead. I'm counting on the fact that we're still live here to make sure that whatever crawls out of that ship does not ever leave the gorge. The ADN and the city defense force won't risk any enemy incursions after that siege, and the energy blast. But if you stay here to try and get your story, it'll die here with us, and I'm being paid to do a little more that be your camera man!" as he said these words in a harsh tone, he finally let go of Olivia's shoulders, and took a peek over the lip of the outcropping.

""We ain't out of the fire yet... The ship hasn't moved or opened up at all.."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Olivia Unagi Wed May 08, 2019 12:53 am

Liv adjusted herself now standing on soil in her heels. "About time, gosh you gotta stop manhandling me!" She started, sighing heavily. His comment struck her as confusing. "The... ADN can't launch an attack this fast, if the past few days have been anything to work off of for proof." She says, when she realized she left her mic. "Shit... gonna have to go back for it. Look, like I said before, if you don't want to die, leave. But I'm staying, if I can catch what's crawling out... it should give the ADN something to work with, right? I'm not backing down now." She says, pulling herself up. She then reached back into her fanny pack, brushing her hand past her hand held stun gun, and pulled out her .22 pistol, a Tenik PP7- the kind of gun the T.I.R.S. used in the 2450's:

Spire Alpha and Hellgate (The Gorge Fortress) [Destroyed] - Page 3 Ppk_by_biancaneko23-dcctn6v

"Here, take my Saturday Night Special, if you feel naked and defenseless." She says, handing him the small conceal carry pistol. "I'm going out there!" She spat, whispered, pushing past him and heading back where they came.

The cloud of debris and dust was still settling, but it was thin enough for Olive to find her mic and the camera. She tried to lift it, but couldn't but remembering the earpiece cam, she left it behind.

(continued in ritual chamber remains)
Olivia Unagi
Olivia Unagi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Wed May 08, 2019 9:27 pm

Olivia Unagi wrote:Liv adjusted herself now standing on soil in her heels. "About time, gosh you gotta stop manhandling me!" She started, sighing heavily. His comment struck her as confusing. "The... ADN can't launch an attack this fast, if the past few days have been anything to work off of for proof." She says, when she realized she left her mic. "Shit... gonna have to go back for it. Look, like I said before, if you don't want to die, leave. But I'm staying, if I can catch what's crawling out... it should give the ADN something to work with, right? I'm not backing down now." She says, pulling herself up. She then reached back into her fanny pack, brushing her hand past her hand held stun gun, and pulled out her .22 pistol, a Tenik PP7- the kind of gun the T.I.R.S. used in the 2450's:

Spire Alpha and Hellgate (The Gorge Fortress) [Destroyed] - Page 3 Ppk_by_biancaneko23-dcctn6v

"Here, take my Saturday Night Special, if you feel naked and defenseless." She says, handing him the small conceal carry pistol. "I'm going out there!" She spat, whispered, pushing past him and heading back where they came.

The cloud of debris and dust was still settling, but it was thin enough for Olive to find her mic and the camera. She tried to lift it, but couldn't but remembering the earpiece cam, she left it behind.

(continued in ritual chamber remains)

By the time Danny recovered, he tried to stop Liv from running off, but she got out of his reach long before he could grab her. "Ah shit!" he growled out, and set about resetting the console.

Once she was in the crater, and calling out for him, he had set up sound and transmission, they were still live. But his eyes caught something yet again, coming from the alien space station on the horizon. This time, it wasn't so much a comet, as something... larger.

Spire Alpha and Hellgate (The Gorge Fortress) [Destroyed] - Page 3 TW_Devastator_Warship_basic

It was large, very large. Shaped like some sort of perverse metallic ribcage crossed with a flying beetle, the monsterously huge object was well over 800 meters long...

"Umm... Liv? We got a big problem out here..."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3