Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spire Delta and Hellgate 3 (Gazatine Fortress)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Spire Delta and Hellgate 3 (Gazatine Fortress) Empty Spire Delta and Hellgate 3 (Gazatine Fortress)

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:59 am

With a sudden rush of insurmountable energy, a huge towering stone structure burst from the ground.

Spire Delta and Hellgate 3 (Gazatine Fortress) Screen004

The eerie blue/green runes pulsed with unholy power, and immediately the spire burst forth and coalesced a beam of power from it's apex at the ground a few dozen meters from it's base. The beam produced the first of many Hellgates in the area.

Spire Delta and Hellgate 3 (Gazatine Fortress) OB-place-Oblivion_Gate

Once the portal had been established, within moments, legions upon legions of monsters and horrors of every shape, size and type into this dimension....

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Spire Delta and Hellgate 3 (Gazatine Fortress) Empty Re: Spire Delta and Hellgate 3 (Gazatine Fortress)

Post  Yuri Kisaragi Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:47 am

Yuri was very far away when the portal had erupted, she didn't even know about it's presence yet with the exception that she could feel the sand tremble and rumble below her. She was setting up camp between an old ADN Transport vehicle and a crag that stood up from the dunes beside it. She had a simple shaggy blanket branched between both to provide her with necessary shade. Though she felt the shock of the explosive force that had just arrived, the young spy was keeping to herself and lounged in the relative shade with her legs crossed. Beside her were her weapons, which were cleaned an hour ago and were resting beside her pack. Her eyes were closed and she continued to rest, seemingly oblivious to the dire scenario that was unfolding only a half mile or so away.

Yuri Kisaragi
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Spire Delta and Hellgate 3 (Gazatine Fortress) Empty Re: Spire Delta and Hellgate 3 (Gazatine Fortress)

Post  Ling-Ling Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:56 am

A helicopter is seen flying overhead; a deep crimson in color with black adornments. It descends into the valley where the Spire had jutted out from the earth and hovers into a clear patch of Ruins a football field or so away from the spike. The side door slides open, and both Lyra and Ling-Ling, members of the CKB pop out from the hold and into the stony ruins.

Ling-Ling turns to the pilot and signs to him to stay put and ready. She then turns to Lyra while the Helicopter continues to hum loudly, and grins. "Follow me" she mouths, before heading out into the sandy dunes. Behind them, is a small contingent of CKB soldiers who get into position while the Second in Command and Lyra the Recruiter walk towards the Spire.

Ling-Ling, now able to say a word now that she could hear herself says: "Wow, the Boss wasn't kidding when he said that something big had appeared on our scanners. Dang...I'm surprised that the ADN lackies haven't showed up yet...tis really sad really." she says this with a bubbly giggle; her club hanging by a cord that was swung over her shoulder and around her back. She walks towards the spire with her hands behind her head and her attention looking up the full length of the tower. She expected resistance, so did the General, but she was gonna have fun regardless introducing herself to whoever had made this useless looking edifice. "Hmm...I wonder what they'll taste like..." she wondered, her toothless smile broadened.

Ling-Ling
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyra Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:08 am

Ling-Ling wrote:A helicopter is seen flying overhead; a deep crimson in color with black adornments. It descends into the valley where the Spire had jutted out from the earth and hovers into a clear patch of Ruins a football field or so away from the spike. The side door slides open, and both Lyra and Ling-Ling, members of the CKB pop out from the hold and into the stony ruins.

Ling-Ling turns to the pilot and signs to him to stay put and ready. She then turns to Lyra while the Helicopter continues to hum loudly, and grins. "Follow me" she mouths, before heading out into the sandy dunes. Behind them, is a small contingent of CKB soldiers who get into position while the Second in Command and Lyra the Recruiter walk towards the Spire.

Ling-Ling, now able to say a word now that she could hear herself says: "Wow, the Boss wasn't kidding when he said that something big had appeared on our scanners. Dang...I'm surprised that the ADN lackies haven't showed up yet...tis really sad really." she says this with a bubbly giggle; her club hanging by a cord that was swung over her shoulder and around her back. She walks towards the spire with her hands behind her head and her attention looking up the full length of the tower. She expected resistance, so did the General, but she was gonna have fun regardless introducing herself to whoever had made this useless looking edifice. "Hmm...I wonder what they'll taste like..." she wondered, her toothless smile broadened.
Lyra stood beside Ling-Ling. She wasn't expressing as much 'excitement' that her superior was. In truth, she looked more or less stoic, and remained silent even when her CO was chatting to her with her psychotic non-sense. She was picked up by Ling-Ling no more than a half hour ago, for assistance in a mission that the General had placed Ling-Ling on. She wouldn't outright say it, but she didn't think Ling-Ling was an acceptable soldier and would otherwise would not help the crazed sociopath if Ling-Ling had asked for assistance... but she would not question her General's Orders.

She looked up at the Spire with her good eye, and thought to herself: "So...the General wants me to try and recruit whoever built this huh? Interesting choice...but I guess the General has his reasons." she thought. She was the first to spot the deformed legions of demonic looking soldiers pile out of the large glowing portal. She at first was shocked, but she quickly brought up her arms and started the negotiations. "We come in peace. Do not shoot; we seek parlay." she called out, the dust and sand kicking up against the red leather of her outfit.

Lyra
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Ling-Ling Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:13 am

Lyra wrote:
Lyra stood beside Ling-Ling. She wasn't expressing as much 'excitement' that her superior was. In truth, she looked more or less stoic, and remained silent even when her CO was chatting to her with her psychotic non-sense. She was picked up by Ling-Ling no more than a half hour ago, for assistance in a mission that the General had placed Ling-Ling on. She wouldn't outright say it, but she didn't think Ling-Ling was an acceptable soldier and would otherwise would not help the crazed sociopath if Ling-Ling had asked for assistance... but she would not question her General's Orders.

She looked up at the Spire with her good eye, and thought to herself: "So...the General wants me to try and recruit whoever built this huh? Interesting choice...but I guess the General has his reasons." she thought. She was the first to spot the deformed legions of demonic looking soldiers pile out of the large glowing portal. She at first was shocked, but she quickly brought up her arms and started the negotiations. "We come in peace. Do not shoot; we seek parlay." she called out, the dust and sand kicking up against the red leather of her outfit.
Ling-Ling paused, her arms still behind her head in a relaxed manner when she saw the alien looking forms spilling out from the portal. They seemed to be mindless, and the younger looking and smaller woman chuckled. "Lyra hun, I don't think they understand you." she smiled, turning to the inch taller recruiter. "Relax a little, if they open fire it gives me a reason to have fun." she giggled again, but this time she turned to the portal as well when she believes she see's a taller, broader individual step out. "Oooo, I wonder who that is. They look more of a challenge than these small fry." she says licking her lips when she finished.

Ling-Ling
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:57 am

Ling-Ling wrote:
Lyra wrote:

Ling-Ling paused, her arms still behind her head in a relaxed manner when she saw the alien looking forms spilling out from the portal. They seemed to be mindless, and the younger looking and smaller woman chuckled. "Lyra hun, I don't think they understand you." she smiled, turning to the inch taller recruiter. "Relax a little, if they open fire it gives me a reason to have fun." she giggled again, but this time she turned to the portal as well when she believes she see's a taller, broader individual step out. "Oooo, I wonder who that is. They look more of a challenge than these small fry." she says licking her lips when she finished.

"You should not judge visitors based purely on first appearances young little lady. That would be most unwise indeed" Came a deep baritone voice from inside their minds.

Then, the large form of the third and final Battlelord turned to face the two  women. This one was larger, taller, more well built than it's bretheren, and had the scars of a seasoned warrior. The creature wore the same armor as that of the Battlelord of Spire Alpha, but also wore a black cloak, with red inlined trimmed with gold around the edge, with the symbol of the Leviathan pentagram emblazoned upon it.

"And we can understand and speak your language perfectly, little local demonette. You would do well not to underestimate those you just meet. Courage and bravado will not get you very far if you seek to win wars."

The creatures gaze turned to the slightly taller woman, Lyra, and he heard her request.

"Oh? And what prey-tell did you wish to entreat with me, Lyra? Do you even have the authority to negotiate, much less have anything to negotiate with?"

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ling-Ling Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:08 pm

She cocked an eyebrow at the larger creature and chuckled. "Sorry, I just tell it how I see it. Besides, that was like a compliment towards you 'tall one'." she says in a rather blunt manner before giggling. She then spoke again. "We're with the CKB- The Crimson Knight Brigade. We're...not really on good terms with...well, anyone on this planet. You can say we're an extremist military group which exists to overthrow the current rulers of this world. Me myself however, despite my high rank, simply enjoy killing as many people as possible." she said truthfully. "Our Leader has recognized your presence and would like for us to come to an agreement; a pact or alliance more or less. Our people will help your people, that jazz." she says for the woman beside her. "And on that note, I'm Ling-Ling the Second in Command of the CKB and this is Lyra our recruiter." she then cocks her head to the left. "Who may you be big guy? Got a name or something I can call you other than 'Big Guy'?" she asks.

Ling-Ling
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyra Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:13 pm

Lyra turns to Ling-Ling with a confused expression. "Why does she need me here if she's the one doing my job?" she thought. Turning towards the taller creature again she bows her head and sighs. "What she says is correct..." She then palms her face with one gloved hand. "We can provide you with information pertaining to the land, and can act without rising suspicion. However there is a few terms for this contract our General would like to stress be made if such an alliance can be made between us." she adds to Ling's introduction.

Lyra
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:25 pm

The Battle Lord seemed to stroke it's chin at the smaller woman's answer to it's question. It's crimson eyes flared as it looked at her. Seemingly sizing her up, or looking straight through her. It's eyes turned towards the other woman as she added her own information to the conversation.

"It would seem you two have a... common, yet conflicted interest... To answer your introductory question Ling-Ling, My name is Razza'thu'um, Battlelord Prime of the first wave of the Hordes of Hell. You have the scent of many Deaths upon you, little Demonette. You are an interesting one, and I will be watching you with great interest." His eyes turned to Lyra, the recruiter.

"Tactical information of places we cannot see from orbit is always useful, and unscrupulous native operators certainly can provide certain strategic advantages indeed, but I suspect your leaders obviously would demand more than a place amidst the Horde for such a gift, Tell me, what price would be metted out for such an offer?" Razza'thu'um asked of his guests. It would seem that the Battlelord Prime was the most cognizant of the 3 Battle Lords to have arrived on Galivan, and perhaps the most agreeable, but what the two women couldn't guess was that he was the most tactically inclined, experienced, and horrifically effective.

Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ling-Ling Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:32 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The Battle Lord seemed to stroke it's chin at the smaller woman's answer to it's question. It's crimson eyes flared as it looked at her. Seemingly sizing her up, or looking straight through her. It's eyes turned towards the other woman as she added her own information to the conversation.

"It would seem you two have a... common, yet conflicted interest... To answer your introductory question Ling-Ling, My name is Razza'thu'um, Battlelord Prime of the first wave of the Hordes of Hell. You have the scent of many Deaths upon you, little Demonette. You are an interesting one, and I will be watching you with great interest." His eyes turned to Lyra, the recruiter.

"Tactical information of places we cannot see from orbit is always useful, and unscrupulous native operators certainly can provide certain strategic advantages indeed, but I suspect your leaders obviously would demand more than a place amidst the Horde for such a gift, Tell me, what price would be metted out for such an offer?" Razza'thu'um asked of his guests. It would seem that the Battlelord Prime was the most cognizant of the 3 Battle Lords to have arrived on Galivan, and perhaps the most agreeable, but what the two women couldn't guess was that he was the most tactically inclined, experienced, and horrifically effective.

"I take that as a compliment Razza....Yeah, I'm just gonna call you 'Razz' from now on if it is alright with you. Or 'Razza' which ever works I guess." she then adds: "Well as I said, I enjoy killing people. But if the stench of death becomes to pungent for even a warrior of your caliber, just tell me and I'll slap on some perfume." she says in a teasing manner before turning to Lyra. "Lyra here will tell ya the Boss's demands." she then yawned and stepped back.

Ling-Ling
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyra Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:39 pm

Lyra was astonished by the fact that Ling-Ling actually gave her the floor for once. She coughed into her fist, clearing her throat. "Right," she then turns and looks upon the Battle Lord Prime. "There are only three demands: The General demands that our unit and members with the CKB will not suffer the fate your army intends to deal to the rest of the planet; second that you will leave the World Capital of Ithteca to our control. Lastly, he wishes that you will not kill the Vice President of the ADN...instead, he'd like to give judgment to this man himself. In exchange we shall provide to you with our assistance whenever it is needed." she finished, standing tall and firm.

Lyra
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:47 pm

Ling-Ling wrote:"I take that as a compliment Razza....Yeah, I'm just gonna call you 'Razz' from now on if it is alright with you. Or 'Razza' which ever works I guess." she then adds: "Well as I said, I enjoy killing people. But if the stench of death becomes to pungent for even a warrior of your caliber, just tell me and I'll slap on some perfume." she says in a teasing manner before turning to Lyra. "Lyra here will tell ya the Boss's demands." she then yawned and stepped back.
The Battle Lord Prime's face broke out into a grin, which looked like a strange snarl to a human. "Oh don't ruin such a fine scent with crappy scented oils. It would ruin the bloodlust beneath the surface."

Lyra wrote:Lyra was astonished by the fact that Ling-Ling actually gave her the floor for once. She coughed into her fist, clearing her throat. "Right," she then turns and looks upon the Battle Lord Prime. "There are only three demands: The General demands that our unit and members with the CKB will not suffer the fate your army intends to deal to the rest of the planet; second that you will leave the World Capital of Ithteca to our control. Lastly, he wishes that you will not kill the Vice President of the ADN...instead, he'd like to give judgment to this man himself. In exchange we shall provide to you with our assistance whenever it is needed." she finished, standing tall and firm.
Razza'thu'um again scratched his chin, contemplating.

"Well, parts 1 and 3 are easy enough, we do reward loyalty with bestowment of our gifts. And your ADN vice president is merely one man... However, the 2nd portion may not be possible. You see, one part of ourmethodology of conquest requires the assimilation of this world, to which this city you speak of is a part of. The assimilation process cannot be simply stopped on a portion of it, otherwise it would be broken away from the planet and be rendered useless without oxygen or gravity.... The city would be of no use to you in such a state."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ling-Ling Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:59 pm

Ling-Ling chuckled loudly at Razz's remark. "Well, what our Boss is trying to say is that we'd like to run what's left of Ithteca. We'd love to help destroy it as well." she then sighed. "Well...if that still isn't possible, I'm sure we can work out some sort of an agreement." she then steps towards Lyra from behind. "And as a measure of our good faith in our...'relationship', I'd like to present you with an offering to your Empress." she says her eyelids closing partially in an almost seductive/calculating manner. "Oh...yes. I know about her. One of our other agents heard one of you in Asrond speak of your ruler. Though this may not be too much..." She grabbed Lyra by her shoulders and gripped the tendons so Lyra would not be able to move them. "I present your Empress her first gift upon entering Galiavan...this young and *sniff-sniff* delicious woman." she says with a twisted grin that almost imitated the Battle Lords grin.

Ling-Ling
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyra Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:05 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:

"Well, parts 1 and 3 are easy enough, we do reward loyalty with bestowment of our gifts. And your ADN vice president is merely one man... However, the 2nd portion may not be possible. You see, one part of ourmethodology of conquest requires the assimilation of this world, to which this city you speak of is a part of. The assimilation process cannot be simply stopped on a portion of it, otherwise it would be broken away from the planet and be rendered useless without oxygen or gravity.... The city would be of no use to you in such a state."
Lyra furrowed her brow. "But we need Ithteca-" but that is when she felt the paralyzing grip upon her shoulders. Her eye widens and she cranes her head towards Ling-Ling. "What are you doing?!" she barked, confused what was becoming of the strange commander.

Ling-Ling wrote:Ling-Ling chuckled loudly at Razz's remark. "Well, what our Boss is trying to say is that we'd like to run what's left of Ithteca. We'd love to help destroy it as well." she then sighed. "Well...if that still isn't possible, I'm sure we can work out some sort of an agreement." she then steps towards Lyra from behind. "And as a measure of our good faith in our...'relationship', I'd like to present you with an offering to your Empress." she says her eyelids closing partially in an almost seductive/calculating manner. "Oh...yes. I know about her. One of our other agents heard one of you in Asrond speak of your ruler. Though this may not be too much..." She grabbed Lyra by her shoulders and gripped the tendons so Lyra would not be able to move them. "I present your Empress her first gift upon entering Galiavan...this young and *sniff-sniff* delicious woman." she says with a twisted grin that almost imitated the Battle Lords grin.
Her pupil contracts, her body shaking. "Wait...what? I...I don't understand!" she swung out her legs, kicking back at Ling while her boots pedaled the air. "Ling-Ling you psychotic little traitor! Unhand me!" she demanded.

Lyra
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:38 pm

Ling-Ling wrote:Ling-Ling chuckled loudly at Razz's remark. "Well, what our Boss is trying to say is that we'd like to run what's left of Ithteca. We'd love to help destroy it as well." she then sighed. "Well...if that still isn't possible, I'm sure we can work out some sort of an agreement." she then steps towards Lyra from behind. "And as a measure of our good faith in our...'relationship', I'd like to present you with an offering to your Empress." she says her eyelids closing partially in an almost seductive/calculating manner. "Oh...yes. I know about her. One of our other agents heard one of you in Asrond speak of your ruler. Though this may not be too much..." She grabbed Lyra by her shoulders and gripped the tendons so Lyra would not be able to move them. "I present your Empress her first gift upon entering Galiavan...this young and *sniff-sniff* delicious woman." she says with a twisted grin that almost imitated the Battle Lords grin.
The Battle Lord's expression turned blank at the betrayal. it was sudden and spontaneous. And then he heard Ling-Ling explain why.

With a slight huff, the Battle Lord retorted "Hmm, Well well... it would seem my younger sibling, Razza'thu'ule was not as attentive as he should have been...Still..."

The Battle Lord's thoughts were cut off.

"That is fine Razza'thu'um, I shall come to Galian myself and see this offer myself.

The Battle Lord turned towards the greater portal gate and kneeled with his head bowed in subservience.

Lyra wrote:
Lyra furrowed her brow. "But we need Ithteca-" but that is when she felt the paralyzing grip upon her shoulders. Her eye widens and she cranes her head towards Ling-Ling. "What are you doing?!" she barked, confused what was becoming of the strange commander.

Her pupil contracts, her body shaking. "Wait...what? I...I don't understand!" she swung out her legs, kicking back at Ling while her boots pedaled the air. "Ling-Ling you psychotic little traitor! Unhand me!" she demanded.
It was then that the great portal flared, it's energies strained to bring forth the Empress's personal retune. 12 lumbering Barons of Hell emerged from the great gate, each only 16 feet in height, but brutish and powerfully built goatmen.

Spire Delta and Hellgate 3 (Gazatine Fortress) Baronofhelledit_zps92b520a0

Then, the portal rippled violently as a massive form, far more massive than that of the Battle lord stepped through, a gigantic 70 foot cybernetic monstrosity. the War Master of the entire Hord and 1st Executor of the entire Hell Horde.

Spire Delta and Hellgate 3 (Gazatine Fortress) Wq4SK

The Cycloid emperor's heavy hydraulic feet smashed down into the ground, creating craters with it's treaded soles, and it's one great eye pulsed an eerie crimson glow as it gazed over the two mortal women before it, but this creature did not speak and simply moved aside as another dark shadow appeared from the maw of the portal.

This form was physically much smaller than those of the Emperor or the retune. In the shape of a tall woman.

Spire Delta and Hellgate 3 (Gazatine Fortress) Demone10

The woman with large recurved horns that adorned her head, and large leathery wings folded neatly behind her back walked to the two mortal women, her serpentine eyes glowed an unholy orange/yellow color as she circled around them slowly, examining them with the scrutiny of a being of absolute power and authority.

"Well now, I see much potential for the younger, smaller woman. And she already possesses some features of hell's DNA... who would have guessed the bloodlines of the sundering would have lasted this long... Tell me young one, What is your name?" The empress spoke to Ling-Ling first, with a precise and cultured voice that spoke of her authority, but was also strangely calming and soothing.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ling-Ling Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:46 pm

Ling-Ling smiled at the beautiful woman that had appeared before her. The Empress looked as tasty as her aroma, but she did her best not to drool or eat the woman. She had...a certain presence to her that just made Ling-Ling feel welcomed. "I am Ling-Ling, second in command of the CKB, and very honored to meet such a beautiful and tasty-look-" she shakes her head bowing with a look of embarrassment. "I-uh sorry. I can't help myself sometimes..." she says looking up at her again with a nervous giggle. "I'd like to present to you this sacrifice as a measure of good faith between our two groups, and there will be plenty more on that note." she finished, bowing her head again.

Ling-Ling
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:04 pm

The empress simply smiled in the experienced knowing of what the young woman had intended. "Do not be embarrassed about your true nature showing itself young one. You could even say the feeling was mutual." the Empress purred that last thought out before grinning and exposing her own fangs barely. "But what makes a true demon truly effective with the use of her gifts is knowing when and how to employ such qualities to get the most out of their effectiveness. To return your kind offering, little Ling-Ling, I will gift to you a power your world and bloodline has not seen in over 5 million years.... and with that, the Empress reached out, and placed her hand gently on Ling-Ling's head for just a moment, and the young woman would feel an onrush of pure demonic energy wash through her, awakening and invigorating every fibre and cell of her being, stirring the ancient, dormant Hellspawn blood that pulsed through her veins.

"I could sense it within you. You have the blood of a long lost tribe of true demons in your veins, members of sundered tribes that were forcibly ripped from their home dimension, MY dimension during the ethereal wars before the mortal dimensions came into being. These bloodlines have been separated from their home so long, much of their power became dormant over time to preserve their potency. Now, I bring you the power of your homeland and awaken what was long since lost to you." the Empress spoke as she watched Ling-Lings power grow and awaken, empowering her with strengths and abilities never before known to her.

"And now, to complete your awakening, you must feed not only on the flesh and blood of your prey, but of their very spirit, their life force, their soul. Go ahead little one, you may consume your companion and feel her soul empower your body, then we may resume negotiations..."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ling-Ling Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:03 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The empress simply smiled in the experienced knowing of what the young woman had intended. "Do not be embarrassed about your true nature showing itself young one. You could even say the feeling was mutual." the Empress purred that last thought out before grinning and exposing her own fangs barely. "But what makes a true demon truly effective with the use of her gifts is knowing when and how to employ such qualities to get the most out of their effectiveness. To return your kind offering, little Ling-Ling, I will gift to you a power your world and bloodline has not seen in over 5 million years.... and with that, the Empress reached out, and placed her hand gently on Ling-Ling's head for just a moment, and the young woman would feel an onrush of pure demonic energy wash through her, awakening and invigorating every fibre and cell of her being, stirring the ancient, dormant Hellspawn blood that pulsed through her veins.
She blushed, and couldn't help but sport a girlish giggle in return. "Well then, I shall say you look too appetizing to pass up; but I can learn to try and not eat such a scrumptious morsel such as yourself Empress." she cooed.

When the Empress touched her forehead, she closed her eyes and felt the power surge through her system, it was like a fire ignited every one of her nerve endings and it was so positively electrifying that she let out an almost orgasmic cry of euphoria and ecstasy. When the transfer was finished she felt... so very alive.

She bowed her head, and then slowly rose it looking towards the Empress. She opens her unique colored eyes and they were glowing brightly. She smiled a wide toothy grin. "I feel...excellent." she says hissing with a loud and almost near hysterical cackle.

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
"I could sense it within you. You have the blood of a long lost tribe of true demons in your veins, members of sundered tribes that were forcibly ripped from their home dimension, MY dimension during the ethereal wars before the mortal dimensions came into being. These bloodlines have been separated from their home so long, much of their power became dormant over time to preserve their potency. Now, I bring you the power of your homeland and awaken what was long since lost to you." the Empress spoke as she watched Ling-Lings power grow and awaken, empowering her with strengths and abilities never before known to her.
She laughed. "Oh...that must have been the 'Dark Father' who reconstructed me by using parts from his own body." she purred. "The Dark Father of this world may no longer be with us, but he is very much lived on through me. Oh yes, you can say that the two of us were indeed, one-and-the-same." she says her red-brown eye glowing with a hue of blue whilst her bluish eye glowed red. She chuckled again. "The Dark Father's power must have been one from your land," she added before going on to say: "For he was not bound by the Demon Realm and it's...'politics'." she finishes, tightly hugging poor Lyra.

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
"And now, to complete your awakening, you must feed not only on the flesh and blood of your prey, but of their very spirit, their life force, their soul. Go ahead little one, you may consume your companion and feel her soul empower your body, then we may resume negotiations..."
Her head shot up to meet the gaze of the Empress alarmed. With this addition she was shocked, and almost hurt. "My sweet, I do think that is quite honorable of you, but this is a gift that I bring to you; I couldn't eat what I intended to give--I mean, to anyone other than you by all means I would. I'm not worthy..." she says almost sycophantly to the beautiful demon.

Ling-Ling
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:56 pm

Ling-Ling wrote:Her head shot up to meet the gaze of the Empress alarmed. With this addition she was shocked, and almost hurt. "My sweet, I do think that is quite honorable of you, but this is a gift that I bring to you; I couldn't eat what I intended to give--I mean, to anyone other than you by all means I would. I'm not worthy..." she says almost sycophantly to the beautiful demon.
The empress smiled sweetly back at Ling Ling.

"And is she not mine to do with as I see fit? is she not mine to give to my new lost child? I know you intended for me to consume her, but there is a specific reason I am giving her to you to eat, not as a rejection of your kindly offer, but as in the knowledge that if you don't feed immediately, you will be drastically weakened... The power I have just bestowed upon you requires the life essence of a living being, and when freshly bestowed, it is best to consume one immediately in order to prevent ones own life force from diminishing..." Explained the great horned demoness.

EDIT:

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The smile from the Empress's face faded, and took a hard, cold edge.

"You would be most unwise to try to dictate terms to me little demoness. Like it or not, you, your subjects, and your Underworld all originally came from Hell and are thusly subject to my power and authority by right of the blood of the Fallen, of which I am the last. I am not here to play political games, and I am not here to parlay negotiations. I am here for this entire dimension, as it will be my stepping stone to many others, including the one I seek to claim above all others."

The Empress waked past the Baroness, not looking at her, even as the rest of the assembled Entorage stared disdainfully at the Baroness for perceived insolence.

"One planetary rotation (one day).... You have only one planetary rotation. I know what troubles you my dear. Hunt him down, kill or capture him if you wish. But if you have not returned to me with your decision before this time tomorrow, we will recommence the invasion with, or without you, and make no mistake...." the Empress turned her head so the steel in her eyes could not possibly be missed as they took on a more reptilian form of a slitted pupil. "If you stand against me and betray me, I will crush you, and forcibly assimilate that which belongs to Hell.... Do you understand?"

Upon this declaration, the Demons suddenly stopped pouring from the portals, but the work still continued to build the fortifications and base structures.
Once the orders were received, new demons ceased emerging from the portal, and construction continued.

"It would seem your contemporary leader of the Underworld will require your services for a hunt shortly, my dear...." the Empress spoke.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ling-Ling Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:40 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Ling-Ling wrote:Her head shot up to meet the gaze of the Empress alarmed. With this addition she was shocked, and almost hurt. "My sweet, I do think that is quite honorable of you, but this is a gift that I bring to you; I couldn't eat what I intended to give--I mean, to anyone other than you by all means I would. I'm not worthy..." she says almost sycophantly to the beautiful demon.
The empress smiled sweetly back at Ling Ling.

"And is she not mine to do with as I see fit? is she not mine to give to my new lost child? I know you intended for me to consume her, but there is a specific reason I am giving her to you to eat, not as a rejection of your kindly offer, but as in the knowledge that if you don't feed immediately, you will be drastically weakened... The power I have just bestowed upon you requires the life essence of a living being, and when freshly bestowed, it is best to consume one immediately in order to prevent ones own life force from diminishing..." Explained the great horned demoness.

Ling-Ling cocked an eyebrow and stroked her chin. "Makes sense...but.. Seems a little wasteful. I'm not sure if you know this my Love, but... humans here can resurrect. As long as the soul is intact, they can be reborn of the flesh multiple times. No, not always will one be able to be resurrected. If a body has been destroyed, the soul has three days to make it to it's body-which in most clinics around the world, people have invested in having a... sort of 'clone' to be made for their soul to enter into. If there is no body, or reproduction of one, the soul is sent to either the Spirit Realm or the Demon Realm. There is no difference between the two-their both paradise and personal hells for people. If you manage to persuade the Reigning Patron of either Realm, they can 'rebirth' a said mortal and return you to the land of the living with a body just like you had when you had just before you died. Trust me though, the Spirit Realm freaked the shit out of me!" she shivered before blinking then smiled. "Oh yeah! Just to interrupt myself briefly, my body never had one of those 'clinic plans', I grew up as a poor human in Beijio, and died when a demon swallowed me alive." she says before adding: "Nothing remained of my previous body with the exception of this old half melted clock-" she holds it up to the Empress with a smile. "-and unlike those two mentioned previous methods of revival; mine is unique and a once in a lifetime kinda thing." she says with a giggle. "The demon, Reguis Malefront gave me this new body with a piece of his flesh, and in turn this is why I am not human, yet not a demon. Your giving too much credit to me, where it should have been placed into my late Dark Father Requis." she says with a slight frown. "Well, back to my original point: why not just eat their bodies and let them revive so we can thus eat them again?" she says with a twisted grin, licking her comrade's cheek. "I mean, I can understand if you want to rub a specific someone from existence forever, but why destroy a renewable resource, if I may just rightly ask?" she asks the Empress before noting the change in her face.

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The smile from the Empress's face faded, and took a hard, cold edge.

"You would be most unwise to try to dictate terms to me little demoness. Like it or not, you, your subjects, and your Underworld all originally came from Hell and are thusly subject to my power and authority by right of the blood of the Fallen, of which I am the last. I am not here to play political games, and I am not here to parlay negotiations. I am here for this entire dimension, as it will be my stepping stone to many others, including the one I seek to claim above all others."

The Empress waked past the Baroness, not looking at her, even as the rest of the assembled Entorage stared disdainfully at the Baroness for perceived insolence.

"One planetary rotation (one day).... You have only one planetary rotation. I know what troubles you my dear. Hunt him down, kill or capture him if you wish. But if you have not returned to me with your decision before this time tomorrow, we will recommence the invasion with, or without you, and make no mistake...." the Empress turned her head so the steel in her eyes could not possibly be missed as they took on a more reptilian form of a slitted pupil. "If you stand against me and betray me, I will crush you, and forcibly assimilate that which belongs to Hell.... Do you understand?"

Upon this declaration, the Demons suddenly stopped pouring from the portals, but the work still continued to build the fortifications and base structures.
Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Once the orders were received, new demons ceased emerging from the portal, and construction continued.

"It would seem your contemporary leader of the Underworld will require your services for a hunt shortly, my dear...." the Empress spoke.

She licked her lips. "I'm not associated with the Demon Realm, nor am I bound to it's service." she says with a smile. "Shall I... eat the rather ample bosomed Baroness for you? Oh...how I've wanted to devour that bitch for 20 years..." she said licking her lips audibly. "With her...I wouldn't mind devouring her soul as well. She'd be a tasty treat for sure." she says out loud with a snicker, rubbing her thin tummy as it also openly growled. "I mean...she's only going to turn against you..." she says forcing Lyra upon the ground, her foot upon the young woman's back as she closed her arms around the Empress of Hell in a loving embrace, her right hand caressing the taller woman's shoulder as she leaned her head upon her right breast. "I'd do anything for you my Love..." she says nuzzling her head against the Empress's breast-not caring how the other demons may react.

Ling-Ling
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:32 pm

Ling-Ling wrote:Ling-Ling cocked an eyebrow and stroked her chin. "Makes sense...but.. Seems a little wasteful. I'm not sure if you know this my Love, but... humans here can resurrect. As long as the soul is intact, they can be reborn of the flesh multiple times. No, not always will one be able to be resurrected. If a body has been destroyed, the soul has three days to make it to it's body-which in most clinics around the world, people have invested in having a... sort of 'clone' to be made for their soul to enter into. If there is no body, or reproduction of one, the soul is sent to either the Spirit Realm or the Demon Realm. There is no difference between the two-their both paradise and personal hells for people. If you manage to persuade the Reigning Patron of either Realm, they can 'rebirth' a said mortal and return you to the land of the living with a body just like you had when you had just before you died. Trust me though, the Spirit Realm freaked the shit out of me!" she shivered before blinking then smiled. "Oh yeah! Just to interrupt myself briefly, my body never had one of those 'clinic plans', I grew up as a poor human in Beijio, and died when a demon swallowed me alive." she says before adding: "Nothing remained of my previous body with the exception of this old half melted clock-" she holds it up to the Empress with a smile. "-and unlike those two mentioned previous methods of revival; mine is unique and a once in a lifetime kinda thing." she says with a giggle. "The demon, Reguis Malefront gave me this new body with a piece of his flesh, and in turn this is why I am not human, yet not a demon. Your giving too much credit to me, where it should have been placed into my late Dark Father Requis." she says with a slight frown. "Well, back to my original point: why not just eat their bodies and let them revive so we can thus eat them again?" she says with a twisted grin, licking her comrade's cheek. "I mean, I can understand if you want to rub a specific someone from existence forever, but why destroy a renewable resource, if I may just rightly ask?" she asks the Empress before noting the change in her face.

The Empress chuckled slightly, the youngling was curious, as all Demon young usually are "Well my dear, to answer your astute question, the reason why we devour Souls is because while flesh nourishes the body, we demons require a far more potent fuel to maintain strength, and there are very few energy sources more potent than living mortal souls and life energies. A rarity indeed for we denizens of hell usually only ever receive the souls of the evil dead. While the energy of souls dead or alive are no less potent, it is the souls and life energies of the living that grant us power. And, we, the original hell are the final destination of all evil mortal beings. Not just mortals of Galivan, but all races and lifeforms in this universe and all others. Our supply is endless infinites. Renewable food sources are not a problem at all, especially considering mortals multiply. They are born, live, breed, and then die. That is the cycle of Life and Death. They are bound to this system of consumption, inescapably. They are mortal for a very good reason afterall.

Ling-Ling wrote:She licked her lips. "I'm not associated with the Demon Realm, nor am I bound to it's service." she says with a smile. "Shall I... eat the rather ample bosomed Baroness for you? Oh...how I've wanted to devour that bitch for 20 years..." she said licking her lips audibly. "With her...I wouldn't mind devouring her soul as well. She'd be a tasty treat for sure." she says out loud with a snicker, rubbing her thin tummy as it also openly growled. "I mean...she's only going to turn against you..." she says forcing Lyra upon the ground, her foot upon the young woman's back as she closed her arms around the Empress of Hell in a loving embrace, her right hand caressing the taller woman's shoulder as she leaned her head upon her right breast. "I'd do anything for you my Love..." she says nuzzling her head against the Empress's breast-not caring how the other demons may react.

"That wont be needed right now. There are other concerns when it comes to the Baroness, but she has given me something much more worrisome to consider, and am afraid I must leave for a time. But do not worry, I will return and my warriors will remain here to continue to enact my will. With the portals now stabilised, I can return anytime" the Empress explained, even as she turned away and disappeared. Ling Ling would hear in her mind the conversation she had with the cycloid at the other tower however, and the reason for the Empress's sudden departure would become clear.

Darkstorm Zero wrote:Once the Baroness was gone, a few moments later, the Cycloid's great head turned to his Empress.

"She did not know..." he spoke in a deep rumbling voice.

Alexastria did not turn back to look at the Cycloid, but did answer his supposition.

"No... No she did not. And that troubles me indeed. She must have been born well after the Sundering to not know or remember the true power of the Fallen and their kin. Still, her story tells me that something else is amiss..." Alexastria spoke, even as her mental powers stretched over the entire star system Galivan occupied. She sifted through all the evidence she could find of these supposed 'War Gods'. She examined the space surrounding Galivan for any evidence of actual damage, not just physical damage, but temporal, dimensional, and spacial. After a few minutes, she found no evidence of anything substantial... Her mind began to wonder, and the gears of her thoughts began to turn.

"There is no evidence of anything stronger than planetary guardian levels to have ever existed inside this entire star system within the timeframe of the Sundering..." The Empress observed. The Cycloid nodded in agreement.

"Indeed. The planet is still intact and capable of supporting mortal life-forms. If any battles raged in this sector of space between beings on a greater scale than planetary guardian levels, especially on the planet's own surface, then there would at least be some heavy subspace disruption and core deep ravines rendering the planet useless for supporting life and highly unstable. But the entire quadrant seems to be pretty stable, nothing outside of the normal subspace disturbances. The time flows normally and without anomalous readings, so there is no temporal damage or destabilisation, and other than our own portals, there is no dimensional rifts or flux disturbance either..." The Cycloid analysed, then looked back down at his Empress. "Either she is misrepresenting what she thinks of you and your power, or you have become far too efficient at masking your real power, my Empress."

"Perhaps, but there are other possibilities... Since she came into being well after the Sundering, it is possible that Planetary Guardians are the strongest beings she has ever confronted and got her measuring based off of that fact alone. However, I do grow curious as to how ordinary mortals were able to defeat them... Planetary guardians, while they are not high at all on the totem pole of an omniversal scale, they are still well beyond the average mortal means to defeat, never mind manage to extinguish. Normally it would take an implement of sufficient magical energy, an artefact specifically designed for the purpose, or sufficiently advanced technology capable of harnessing enough energy of the same wavelength. These mortals of the planet lack both sufficient magic, and technological advancement to make such an attempt. This leads me to 4 possible conclusions. #1: These 'War Gods' are far weaker than the average throng of Planetary Guardians, meaning our Baroness overestimates their actual capabilities. #2: These 'War Gods' made enemies of higher beings, which means that they angered a Star Guardian by doing something they should not have within their system, or got entangled with other Planetary Guardians within the system. #3: The mortals had help from the outside, an extra-planetary race with sufficient technology perhaps... Or #4: Something has disrupted the cosmic balance, from outside this mortal plane..."

The Cycloid's shock was evident. It's singular eye widened considerably, then blinked twice.

"But my Empress! Is that not impossible?! There are but 4 beings in all existence that could possibly have the power to do something like that! 'He' certainly would not do it, Not when he could send LEGION to enact his will if that became needed, and LEGION wouldn't do it without approval, it's not his usual method of operation. Besides, Warring Planetary guardians are so far beneath their notice they couldn't even be considered a threat to the overall balance. That leave you yourself, and we only just arrived here, and then there's.... the Banished One..."

The realisation was apparent on Alexastria's face, as her lips formed a grim line. The very thought was a wreched one, but if it was possible, then the rules had indeed changed, and not for the better.

"The one who became one with the Void and had forsaken all existence to total annihilation... Yes. if it is possible he has somehow escaped the Abyss, then our plans are going to change drastically and irrevocably... Perhaps permanently... And it does mean that we may have no choice but to combine our forces with 'His'. If that monster is back, then the forces of both the High Heavens, and the Hell Horde will have to combine to stop him. Neither can do so alone, not against the power of ultimate destruction bent on bringing about The End Of All Things... The Empress turned to face the Cycloid, then to Razza'thuul.

"We are returning to our dimension to commence the investigation. If that dread monster has returned to the mortal realms, he is no doubt already commencing the erasure of everything, and we will know soon enough, that thing barely comprehends the meaning of subtlety. Meanwhile, continue with the construction. If the beast has not returned, then our plans require fortifications to be completed by this time tomorrow. if the beast has returned, we will need those fortifications to help with the new war effort."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:01 am

24 hours later...

The demons primary edifice was completed.

Spire Delta and Hellgate 3 (Gazatine Fortress) 1451?cb=20120303195552

The enormous structure completely enveloped the Spire, and the Hellgates it produced. enhancing and fortifying them, rendering them permanent. The entire structure stood at more than 3,300 feet. Made from Hellforge wrought metals, obsidian stone, immortal bones, flesh and arcane energy, and bound tight with sufficient Hell Magics to render it virtually impregnable to damage.

The gates, now located deep within the bowels of the colossal fortress came alive, and the forces of Hell began to pour into this dimension anew.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyra Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:39 pm

Meanwhile...

Within the Spire's Dungeons...

Lyra's eyelid flutters open, a green eye scans the organic look of the room she is in:

Spire Delta and Hellgate 3 (Gazatine Fortress) Fleshaltar-1024x748

She couldn't tell where she was in the dim light, her vision blurry... but she was on her chest, her head sticking to the writhing floor... She blinked again, grimacing as she peeled herself off the sticky, fleshy floor; trails of what felt like slime peeled and trailed off the side of her head; her long legs slipping on the squishy flooring, her legs scything as she struggled to stand let alone sit up. "Wha..." Her boot heels slide against the floor, and she falls back onto the fleshy ground again, face first against the undulating flesh... She lays there for a moment, before she manages to slowly raise her knees, her butt in the air, her arms slid out at either side, and then with her hands and knees she pushed herself gradually up. When she was able to finally stand, she gave her location a glance over.

"Where... am I? What am I doing...?" She spoke softly, before her mind recalled being knocked onto the sandy earth by Ling-Ling, the traitorous bitch... nay, the traitorous organization that she had been loyal to- handing her off to the demons as a virgin sacrifice; a glorified bread and wine basket as a symbol of good faith between these invaders and the Crimson Knight Brigade. She didn't remember much else after that, save Ling-Ling's heel on her lower back, the pain must have knocked her unconscious. "I'm Lieutenant... no, I'm Lyra Tatyanna Slyvenar..." she told herself, making sure she wasn't going insane. She looks around the room, noticing her 'partner' was missing; and she didn't mean Ling-Ling...

"The curse which binds me to my blade... perhaps the evil here overpowers it... does it mean I'm no longer...?" She paused, checking her vitals. She was still pulsing blood... she was still alive. She looked about, now apparently free of the cursed blade and its cursed reputation she began to look for a way out. "The walls here... look like flesh. Gods... I hope I wasn't devoured... if I was, I assume I'd have been killed, though..." she says to herself, unnerved by her surroundings.

The room was dark, and having one eye was difficult for sight, so moving around was a bit of a hassle. She felt along the writhing, slimy edges before finding concrete and cobblestone... "An opening...!" She shouted, stumbling through the corridor...

Spire Delta and Hellgate 3 (Gazatine Fortress) 12273c5c4a1fcf3f4493e619571b88ac

She saw candles light the path, water splashing about her boots and a reddish bloodlike ooze dripped from the cobble at her left and right as she splished and splashed in the ankle deep dark water. She saw upturned casks that looked millennia old, wading and rotting away in the filth. She saw the old, wooden door before her, and slowly lifted its heavy iron latch before opening it wide... "By the Twelve...." she stammered, her green eye wide with fright!

Spire Delta and Hellgate 3 (Gazatine Fortress) Alexander-puchkov-scp-597-3

The candles lead to an immense glob of flesh that towered high above the room. She saw... things, people? squirming inside the globs; writhing in misery and with glassy eyes that could no longer see! She covered her mouth. Though she was twenty six, she had seen war and death... this was... something entirely else. She didn't feel comfortable there any longer, and decided to head in one direction and stick to it since she was lost. If I come to a dead end, I-I-I'll just have to turn back! She thought, bracing herself for the worse as she entered the next hall.

Spire Delta and Hellgate 3 (Gazatine Fortress) 1scale_hall

Torches were lit upon the stone walls, glowing an eerie red beside windows that seemed to only look onto the yellow orange flames of a lake of fire. The room was better lit, and she could see a glass ceiling of sorts, where... blood? was slowly crawling across its length, as if it were a river constantly flowing. Her heals clicked upon the cobble floors as she traversed the odd room, noticing odd light fixtures gleaming above her every five steps. She didn't very much like this place, so she continued forth, hoping to find an exit. She was glad she had not run into anyone... or anything else. She was unarmed, save for her close combat skills, which would probably amount to nothing in her current scenario.

Spire Delta and Hellgate 3 (Gazatine Fortress) Game_build0105

The walls began to turn fleshy again, and corpses of what looked like different creatures and species, only some vaguely resembling a humanoid shape. She advanced further, her heart rate increasing in spite of her listless, fearful gait. She soon came into the main room, and was appalled by her surroundings...

Spire Delta and Hellgate 3 (Gazatine Fortress) Doom2_gd27

"Wha... what is this?!" She shrieked, her green eye now white with horror! She was in a room that looked more organic than the last; vast pools of blood with various depths stretched out before her. The scent alone was enough to make her gag, the sight of so much blood was unbearable! She couldn't think how many lives were needed to fill this structure, this Olympic sized pool with its unknown depths! She thought she heard a noise from her right, she didn't know what to do, there was no where to hide!

Yet... there was.

Cringing, she made her way over to the pool, closing her eye, stifling back whimpers, she proceeded to step into the bath... It was a process, one where she had to be quick yet not too loud to give herself away. She waded up to her thighs, the warm blood caking against her flesh made her gag! I have no choice! She thought, before sinking up to her hips. It wasn't that deep on her end, so she waded out further, the oily fluid raised to her breasts, her arms spreading out in the mess. She could see shadows upon the walls! She had no option, she held her breath, closed her eyelid and then fell on her knees, sinking quickly. Her blonde hair vanished from above the pool, sinking into the mix with hardly a ripple; but now she was fully concealed.

Lyra
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:42 am

Lyra submerged herself in the bubbling crimson fluids of the soul, blood. Even as she submerged herself in the viscus material, a roaming sentinel, a Hell Knight, stomped past.

Spire Delta and Hellgate 3 (Gazatine Fortress) 636?cb=20160528024252

The creature's eyeless gaze turned to the pools for a moment, it's nose hole expanding and contracting rapidly as it seemingly sniffed the air. It momentarily detected a living soul, but among the writhing agonized souls of the dead around the pools, it would be impossible to detect with his own senses, he would need a bloodshark or a deathhound to do that in this place. With a mental shrug, the creature resumed it's patrol and wandered off.

A few minutes later several voices could be heard, some guttral and deep growling voices, some however, where harmonic, almost pleasant voices undertoned with sinister edges.

"You lot are useless! I told you to get the defenses set up and operational before the battlelord's inspection. Now the leatherfaces are breathing down my neck." came one of the melodic voices.

"My lady... I *SKREEEE!!!*" one of the guttral voices began, but was immediately silenced with a squeal.

"Silence... If I didn't need you and your kind to fulfill my duties, i would have taken great delight in pulling your noserings out through your assholes! Leave me! and return to work!" she shouted, hearing the sound of heavy boots clomping off into the distance even as the lighter steps of a female demoness entered the blood pool chamber.

Spire Delta and Hellgate 3 (Gazatine Fortress) Tumblr_otcw5qACdR1upbxsuo1_1280
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyra Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:50 am

Lyra broke the surface after the creature left, her face stained red with blood which ran across her face like paint. She shivered, the horrifying feeling of sitting in this pool of crimson ichor while the demons roamed about... she was sure they wouldn't bring her to these dungeons if they saw her in the same light as Ling-Ling...

She took a deep breath upon hearing the sweet melodic tone of a female voice. She was almost drawn to the voice, but she snapped out of it in her fear, and sank beneath the pool once more. She couldn't leave just yet!

Lyra
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next