Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gazatine Vastness (Sand Dunes)

4 posters

Go down

Gazatine Vastness (Sand Dunes)  Empty Gazatine Vastness (Sand Dunes)

Post  Thallius Black Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:16 pm

Just a vast, almost endless heat filled Desert with little to no shade and hardly ever any rain in these areas.

Thallius Black
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Gazatine Vastness (Sand Dunes)  Empty Re: Gazatine Vastness (Sand Dunes)

Post  Bastet Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:12 pm

Bastet left the Alabastor Palace behind, now free to wander as she pleased. The former War Goddess sighed, making her way through the desert vastness as she looked for a way to start a new, having lost her powers thanks to that damned frozen bastard, she could not fly. In fact, she almost felt mortal again...

She could sense life in the distance, the scent of snake as well. "I've heard of the Demon King of Serpents... perhaps its time to pay him a visit~" she purred.
Bastet
Bastet
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Kathusa Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:41 am

Kathusa was a long way from home... she was on the opposite side of the world, looking for a cure for the Queen's condition back in the Lamia City on Gailden. The journey took the young Golden Lamia all the way out in the lonely sands of Domescadia, where she was hoping to find that Lamia King who was somehow related to the Queen... she was warned, however, that he was quite possessive and highly eccentric. She slithered along the dunes, her veil across her mouth swaying in the light breeze; her crimson hair like strands of silk also weaving in the gentle circulation. "Great Serpent Scales, I hope this place is close... I've been out here for days...!" She gasped, her tummy rumbling something fierce as she rubbed her toned, but empty belly. Her big gold eyes glance across the wasteland, there had to be something to eat... it had been a full month since she last ate, and now she was getting her tail tied up because she didn't choose to hunt when she was in the Minktail forest! "Hrmmmmm...." She groaned, her frown obscured by her dark veil.
Kathusa
Kathusa
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Bastet Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:13 pm

Kathusa wrote:Kathusa was a long way from home... she was on the opposite side of the world, looking for a cure for the Queen's condition back in the Lamia City on Gailden. The journey took the young Golden Lamia all the way out in the lonely sands of Domescadia, where she was hoping to find that Lamia King who was somehow related to the Queen... she was warned, however, that he was quite possessive and highly eccentric. She slithered along the dunes, her veil across her mouth swaying in the light breeze; her crimson hair like strands of silk also weaving in the gentle circulation. "Great Serpent Scales, I hope this place is close... I've been out here for days...!" She gasped, her tummy rumbling something fierce as she rubbed her toned, but empty belly. Her big gold eyes glance across the wasteland, there had to be something to eat... it had been a full month since she last ate, and now she was getting her tail tied up because she didn't choose to hunt when she was in the Minktail forest! "Hrmmmmm...." She groaned, her frown obscured by her dark veil.

Kathusa didn't see it coming. From the dune behind her, pounced the former nekomimi warrior queen, who curled her thick thighs around the snake's waist, an arm wrapped around her left armpit, while the other pinned her right arm to her waist, which kept the lamia from using her arms!

Gazatine Vastness (Sand Dunes)  419

The three bronze coloured claw blades gripped in Bast's right hand were snug against the nape of Kathusa's neck. Razor sharp, the feral was poised for use, and ready to slit the poor lamia's neck from ear to ear! "Hold it right there, snake~" She hissed into its right pointed ear. "If you don't want to end up in my belly, I suggest you'd give me some information, and supplies. I've been locked away in a tomb for a very, very long time and I can't quite keep myself from acting out of impulse given the... circumstances." She presses, her breasts flattened against the snake's back. Kathusa would feel the soft, warm tongue of the woman glide across her right cheek in a slow, deliberate manner!! "Mmm... you taste good, my people once feasted on the snake tribes who fought against us, in an odd twist of irony I suppose. We're considered a delicacy and a favourite among the Apophi, but not sure if that extends to what you are... I don't think I've seen a snake much like you before... that'll be my first question, where are ya from?" Bastet pressed, smirking as her left hand gripped Kathua's left breast and pulled her hooked legs tighter against Kathusa's waist! The three blades of her feral knuckle, Ra's Hand, dragged across her supple and creamy neck, leaving small trenches of blood which began to run down her neck and between the snake woman's bust!
Bastet
Bastet
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Kathusa Mon May 25, 2020 9:35 pm

Bastet wrote:
Kathusa wrote:Kathusa was a long way from home... she was on the opposite side of the world, looking for a cure for the Queen's condition back in the Lamia City on Gailden. The journey took the young Golden Lamia all the way out in the lonely sands of Domescadia, where she was hoping to find that Lamia King who was somehow related to the Queen... she was warned, however, that he was quite possessive and highly eccentric. She slithered along the dunes, her veil across her mouth swaying in the light breeze; her crimson hair like strands of silk also weaving in the gentle circulation. "Great Serpent Scales, I hope this place is close... I've been out here for days...!" She gasped, her tummy rumbling something fierce as she rubbed her toned, but empty belly. Her big gold eyes glance across the wasteland, there had to be something to eat... it had been a full month since she last ate, and now she was getting her tail tied up because she didn't choose to hunt when she was in the Minktail forest! "Hrmmmmm...." She groaned, her frown obscured by her dark veil.

Kathusa didn't see it coming. From the dune behind her, pounced the former nekomimi warrior queen, who curled her thick thighs around the snake's waist, an arm wrapped around her left armpit, while the other pinned her right arm to her waist, which kept the lamia from using her arms!

The three bronze coloured claw blades gripped in Bast's right hand were snug against the nape of Kathusa's neck. Razor sharp, the feral was poised for use, and ready to slit the poor lamia's neck from ear to ear! "Hold it right there, snake~" She hissed into its right pointed ear. "If you don't want to end up in my belly, I suggest you'd give me some information, and supplies. I've been locked away in a tomb for a very, very long time and I can't quite keep myself from acting out of impulse given the... circumstances." She presses, her breasts flattened against the snake's back. Kathusa would feel the soft, warm tongue of the woman glide across her right cheek in a slow, deliberate manner!! "Mmm... you taste good, my people once feasted on the snake tribes who fought against us, in an odd twist of irony I suppose. We're considered a delicacy and a favourite among the Apophi, but not sure if that extends to what you are... I don't think I've seen a snake much like you before... that'll be my first question, where are ya from?" Bastet pressed, smirking as her left hand gripped Kathua's left breast and pulled her hooked legs tighter against Kathusa's waist! The three blades of her feral knuckle, Ra's Hand, dragged across her supple and creamy neck, leaving small trenches of blood which began to run down her neck and between the snake woman's bust!

She didn't have the reflexes to counter the flash of brilliant movement as the tanned Nekomimi took her by surprise, and now held a claw to her- but more than that... she couldn't move. She couldn't move, she was literally impaired by the Neko?! "T-taste good?! W-what?!" She commented, after the neko's tongue left her cheek. She paled, and her heart pounded against her chest hard! "Wait, c-cats aren't supposed to eat snakes! Isn't it the other way aroun--" she felt the blade drag gently across her neck, feeling the blood drip out gently from the gentle slide by! "-I'm from Gailden! Across the ocean, opposite end of the planet!" She complied, feeling her blood dribble down her chest, and felt... off. Something felt wrong... were the blades coated in a poison? She couldn't see the neko either, only could feel her large breasts flatten against her back, while the woman's free hand groped her left breast! She squirmed under her painful hold and she dropped her weapons and held her hands up and out wide. "Please, don't hurt me... I've done nothing wrong!" She pleaded, never once had she ever considered herself lower on the food pyramid!
Kathusa
Kathusa
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Bastet Mon May 25, 2020 9:49 pm

Kathusa wrote:
Bastet wrote:

She didn't have the reflexes to counter the flash of brilliant movement as the tanned Nekomimi took her by surprise, and now held a claw to her- but more than that... she couldn't move. She couldn't move, she was literally impaired by the Neko?! "T-taste good?! W-what?!" She commented, after the neko's tongue left her cheek. She paled, and her heart pounded against her chest hard! "Wait, c-cats aren't supposed to eat snakes! Isn't it the other way aroun--" she felt the blade drag gently across her neck, feeling the blood drip out gently from the gentle slide by! "-I'm from Gailden! Across the ocean, opposite end of the planet!" She complied, feeling her blood dribble down her chest, and felt... off. Something felt wrong... were the blades coated in a poison? She couldn't see the neko either, only could feel her large breasts flatten against her back, while the woman's free hand groped her left breast! She squirmed under her painful hold and she dropped her weapons and held her hands up and out wide. "Please, don't hurt me... I've done nothing wrong!" She pleaded, never once had she ever considered herself lower on the food pyramid!

"Indeed you do, and thats not just my belly hankering for any meat I can find. This kitty cat's been starving for... well, I can't recall my last physical meal to be honest with you. And when dealing with a battle cat my dear, they'll eat anything, snakes included." She whispered darkly into her prey's ear, groping and rubbing the Lamia's breast aggressively again. "And you are a meaty one..." She licked her lips. "Gailden... I somewhat recall the continent... but that was 400 or so years ago. How'd you get here?" She asked, when she noticed her prey began to act a little odd. She was squirming, and...shrinking. Oopse.... I forgot I still have residual shrink poison on my claws... I guess I'll be getting dinner anyway~ She thought, smiling as her bare, smooth stomach rumbled against the smooth flesh of Kathusa's back!
Bastet
Bastet
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Kathusa Mon May 25, 2020 10:09 pm

Kathusa winced, weakly moaning at the feline's touch, her tail swishing the sand left and right anxiously as she teased and kneaded her left breast more aggressively! "I fucking flew, what do you think?! I took a boat!" She whined, her eyes tightly closed. "I came in from Minktail, I'm looking for a cure for the Queen of Lamia City in Gailden, I swear!" She exclaimed. All the while, she felt as though the neko's strength was increasing, and her proportions were becoming more dramatic. She winked opened her eyes when she felt her bra and veil come lose! "W-what?!" She gasped, the feline's claw and unarmed hand becoming... larger!

Soon, the snake's back was sliding across her attacker's toned, caramel tummy, being too small her arms slipped out of the cat's grasp, her clothing litering the sand or draped across her scarlet scales as she shrunk quickly!

Gazatine Vastness (Sand Dunes)  Miia_monster_musume_no_iru_nichijou_drawn_by_kurakajiiru__9a9d2ab2ec5bece412e5ba92aa2787e1

"W-what have you done to me?!" She cried, cupping her breasts with her arms, blushing as the cat towered over her!

Gazatine Vastness (Sand Dunes)  Monster-musume-anime-lamia-cosplay-harem-nichijou

She glanced back up to the woman, and saw she was a pretty, tanned, short haired Nekomimi with scantily clad robes of an ancient look and make. Her large, garnet eyes gleamed as she continued to shrink down, wondering if she'd ever stop shrinking at this point! "What did you do to me?!" Kathusa screamed.

Kathusa
Kathusa
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Bastet Mon May 25, 2020 10:35 pm

Kathusa wrote:Kathusa winced, weakly moaning at the feline's touch, her tail swishing the sand left and right anxiously as she teased and kneaded her left breast more aggressively! "I fucking flew, what do you think?! I took a boat!" She whined, her eyes tightly closed. "I came in from Minktail, I'm looking for a cure for the Queen of Lamia City in Gailden, I swear!" She exclaimed. All the while, she felt as though the neko's strength was increasing, and her proportions were becoming more dramatic. She winked opened her eyes when she felt her bra and veil come lose! "W-what?!" She gasped, the feline's claw and unarmed hand becoming... larger!

Soon, the snake's back was sliding across her attacker's toned, caramel tummy, being too small her arms slipped out of the cat's grasp, her clothing litering the sand or draped across her scarlet scales as she shrunk quickly!

Gazatine Vastness (Sand Dunes)  Miia_monster_musume_no_iru_nichijou_drawn_by_kurakajiiru__9a9d2ab2ec5bece412e5ba92aa2787e1

"W-what have you done to me?!" She cried, cupping her breasts with her arms, blushing as the cat towered over her!

Gazatine Vastness (Sand Dunes)  Dclccjg-6521dd58-1787-4cb2-a4e0-267d32a857c1

The woman in question, looked down at Kathusa with a smirk. "Oh I see... very noble quest. I sense you tell the truth, but so rude and so tiny... and me being so hungry...." she says with a gentle licking of her soft, plush lips.

Kathusa wrote:
Gazatine Vastness (Sand Dunes)  Monster-musume-anime-lamia-cosplay-harem-nichijou

She glanced back up to the woman, and saw she was a pretty, tanned, short haired Nekomimi with scantily clad robes of an ancient look and make. Her large, garnet eyes gleamed as she continued to shrink down, wondering if she'd ever stop shrinking at this point! "What did you do to me?!" Kathusa screamed.

Bastet hunkered down, the small quivering snake in the sand was now probably a foot long in length by this point. She glared at the small, coiling Lamia made nude by the poison. Her body was now massive in comparison to Kathusa, her caramel curves jiggling from the dainty silk robes she wore and they flapped in the wind. Her large, hungry, garnet eyes glanced Kathusa over playfully, her pointy fangs appearing as she began to explain; her tail swishing behind her fading away mysteriously.

Gazatine Vastness (Sand Dunes)  Dclcci6-967932fd-f949-47c0-abef-c58f3bd85539

"Well, its my fault... I forgot the last time I used these blades that I coated them with shrinking poison... I should have been a little more conscientious when taunting you... but, it appears you'll be sacrificed to my divine belly anyway~" She mrowed, reaching down and snatching Kathusa by the tail tip, and raised the poor lamia up as she stood up from her haunches again! Her 5'8 frame was, to Kathusa, probably 50 or so feet in her perspective. She licked her lips. "I'll make sure you'll reincarnate, but forgive me... I must dine on your lovely curves young... what is the name of my meal?" She paused, asking respectively. "I am the Goddess Queen Bastet, also known by the beast kin as The War Goddess Bast."
Bastet
Bastet
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Kathusa Mon May 25, 2020 10:46 pm

Bastet wrote:
Kathusa wrote:Kathusa winced, weakly moaning at the feline's touch, her tail swishing the sand left and right anxiously as she teased and kneaded her left breast more aggressively! "I fucking flew, what do you think?! I took a boat!" She whined, her eyes tightly closed. "I came in from Minktail, I'm looking for a cure for the Queen of Lamia City in Gailden, I swear!" She exclaimed. All the while, she felt as though the neko's strength was increasing, and her proportions were becoming more dramatic. She winked opened her eyes when she felt her bra and veil come lose! "W-what?!" She gasped, the feline's claw and unarmed hand becoming... larger!

The woman in question, looked down at Kathusa with a smirk. "Oh I see... very noble quest. I sense you tell the truth, but so rude and so tiny... and me being so hungry...." she says with a gentle licking of her soft, plush lips.

Kathusa wrote:

Bastet hunkered down, the small quivering snake in the sand was now probably a foot long in length by this point. She glared at the small, coiling Lamia made nude by the poison. Her body was now massive in comparison to Kathusa, her caramel curves jiggling from the dainty silk robes she wore and they flapped in the wind. Her large, hungry, garnet eyes glanced Kathusa over playfully, her pointy fangs appearing as she began to explain; her tail swishing behind her fading away mysteriously.

"Well, its my fault... I forgot the last time I used these blades that I coated them with shrinking poison... I should have been a little more conscientious when taunting you... but, it appears you'll be sacrificed to my divine belly anyway~" She mrowed, reaching down and snatching Kathusa by the tail tip, and raised the poor lamia up as she stood up from her haunches again! Her 5'8 frame was, to Kathusa, probably 50 or so feet in her perspective. She licked her lips. "I'll make sure you'll reincarnate, but forgive me... I must dine on your lovely curves young... what is the name of my meal?" She paused, asking respectively. "I am the Goddess Queen Bastet, also known by the beast kin as The War Goddess Bast."

Gazatine Vastness (Sand Dunes)  2be29f8cb374e94fd681d4ce6c9f5f03

"....you're going to eat me?" She gasped, realizing now... she really was not the top of the food chain! Before she could react, Bast took her by her tail, and pulled her liliputian form from the sand; the vast sea of sand now looking more intimidating and disorienting from her body hanging upside down! "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" She screamed, her scarlet hair draping below her, her arms hanging above her head as her naked body was lifted from her discarded robes that began to blow away in the wind with her black veil! "No no! I can't be eaten, I must complete the quest! I need to find Thallius Black for a phial of moon cavern dew!! Its the only thing that can cure Queen Nadia, the Alchemists expressed that to me!!" She screamed, before she was meeting eye to...much...larger eye with the smirking, capricious feline woman. "I-I..." She began to weep.
Kathusa
Kathusa
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Bastet Tue May 26, 2020 1:40 am

Kathusa wrote:
Bastet wrote:

Kathusa wrote:

Gazatine Vastness (Sand Dunes)  2be29f8cb374e94fd681d4ce6c9f5f03

"....you're going to eat me?" She gasped, realizing now... she really was not the top of the food chain! Before she could react, Bast took her by her tail, and pulled her liliputian form from the sand; the vast sea of sand now looking more intimidating and disorienting from her body hanging upside down! "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" She screamed, her scarlet hair draping below her, her arms hanging above her head as her naked body was lifted from her discarded robes that began to blow away in the wind with her black veil! "No no! I can't be eaten, I must complete the quest! I need to find Thallius Black for a phial of moon cavern dew!! Its the only thing that can cure Queen Nadia, the Alchemists expressed that to me!!" She screamed, before she was meeting eye to...much...larger eye with the smirking, capricious feline woman. "I-I..." She began to weep.

Bastet was oddly patient. "...that eccentric bastard? Heh, Thall wouldn't part with any of his possessions even if you offered him something of equal or higher value. He's a con, a scumbag who has a habit of turning people who displease him into his wealth, and I mean that literally. Its a shitty way go." She says, before chuckling at the dark irony of that line. "Your journey unfortunately ends here serpent. I wish to honour your name, and given the importance of your quest, I, Warrior Queen Bast, will continue it in your stead. Again, I'll make sure to reincarnate you down the road... even though Lamia are my natural enemies, especially the Apophi... I will honour your name and ensure your Queen is relieved of her malady." Bast says in a calm, serious demeanour. "However, the fact remains, you will be curing me of mine... my hunger unfortunately outweighs my honour to release you, and in your current form you'd not last long in these wastes regardless." She says, trying not to salivate as the delicate morsel swung in front of her, tantalizingly and like a pendulum.
Bastet
Bastet
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Kathusa Tue May 26, 2020 1:45 am

Kathusa was still confused. "You're going to kill me regardless?! Why? Why are you being mean to me? Why would you help my queen and yet eat me?!" She screamed, twitching and swinging her body around, trying to claw and swipe at the feline. She would have eaten this Bast if she was her normal size! She was hungry too yet... "It makes no sense!!" She whined, throwing her arms out, her bare breasts bobbing and hanging in front of her face.
Kathusa
Kathusa
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Bastet Tue May 26, 2020 1:55 am

Kathusa wrote:Kathusa was still confused. "You're going to kill me regardless?! Why? Why are you being mean to me? Why would you help my queen and yet eat me?!" She screamed, twitching and swinging her body around, trying to claw and swipe at the feline. She would have eaten this Bast if she was her normal size! She was hungry too yet... "It makes no sense!!" She whined, throwing her arms out, her bare breasts bobbing and hanging in front of her face.

Bast drooled a little as she watched her soon to be meal's fleshy body wiggle about, and had to shake her head to keep her from scarfing her down quickly. She had to know. "Because, honour dictates that with your sacrifice someone must take up your place in your stead, and no one more fittingly than the one who is about to devour you. Your Queen is sick, therefore, without my intervention, she will only get worse with you not reporting. Letting you go, means I'll starve. See the picture now?" She says in a slightly more impatient manner. "Now, tell me your name serpent, so we can all honour your sacrifice... before my belly gets ahead of me..." She says, slurping her lips, her eyes narrow. Her wiggling, red scaled meal protesting as she brought her closer to her lips...
Bastet
Bastet
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Kathusa Tue May 26, 2020 2:11 am

Kathusa knew now, regardless, Bastet was going to devour her. If she was bullshitting about helping her or not, she was going to be this cat's meal! She was already being drawn to the feline beast-kin's plush lips... she could see the fangs! "I'm... Kathusa a proud Golden Desert Cobra Lamia Huntress and Dancer, and proud knight of Alucphia, The Lamia City of the Deep!!" She shrieked, covering her breasts as she hung there, her worried gold eyes wide with terror, as she tried to swing her torso up, to try to bite Bast, anything other than limply hang there and wait to become a snack!

Gazatine Vastness (Sand Dunes)  Unknown

My head's all fuzzy due to being held upside down... Great Serpent... help me, I don't want to die!! She thought, as she still struggled with Bast's grip!
Kathusa
Kathusa
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Bastet Tue May 26, 2020 10:31 pm

Kathusa wrote:Gazatine Vastness (Sand Dunes)  Miia_monster_musume_no_iru_nichijou_drawn_by_kurakajiiru__9a9d2ab2ec5bece412e5ba92aa2787e1

Kathusa knew now, regardless, Bastet was going to devour her. If she was bullshitting about helping her or not, she was going to be this cat's meal! She was already being drawn to the feline beast-kin's plush lips... she could see the fangs! "I'm... Kathusa a proud Golden Desert Cobra Lamia Huntress and Dancer, and proud knight of Alucphia, The Lamia City of the Deep!!" She shrieked, covering her breasts as she hung there, her worried gold eyes wide with terror, as she tried to swing her torso up, to try to bite Bast, anything other than limply hang there and wait to become a snack!

My head's all fuzzy due to being held upside down... Great Serpent... help me, I don't want to die!! She thought, as she still struggled with Bast's grip!

Bast smirked at the little fiery serpent's words, and she licked her lips. "Well, Kathusa, I shall honour your sacrifice to my divine belly. I promise, your queen will be saved." She says as her hunger took over, and she held the wiggling snake above her head! She hadn't eaten a Lamia in.... perhaps 1500 years? Since the one slithered into the Alabaster Palace. "Hmhmhm~ Ahhhhhhn <3" She yawned, opening her mouth wide!:

Gazatine Vastness (Sand Dunes)  CaylinMaw_WIP1

She began to lower the snake's upper body into her mouth, her fangs locking the snake into place, her arms lain out across her plush lower lip. "Mmmm~" She hummed, eyes glazed with bliss, partially rolled back as her tongue bathed the crimson hair and face, and meaty bosom of her prey! "Shoow good..." She mumbled, saliva dribbling over the Lamia's toned belly, her dancer physique sloshing with her fluids as the tongue rolled and teased the pair of breasts hanging from Kathusa's chest! Normally one would at least kill the poor sacrifice, but... Bastet liked the feeling of a lamia squirming inside her belly as much as she did with birds. She never ate mice or rats, they were not befitting of her divine belly, plus... she had a pet mouse that got plump and fluffy when she was a child and she could never bring herself to eating one. But... should she find a Snark, or a mouse beast-kin... that was a different story. She hoped Snarks still existed! They were delicious and tasty, just like this Lamia was right now!
Bastet
Bastet
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Bastet Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:34 am

Bastet wrote:
Kathusa wrote:Gazatine Vastness (Sand Dunes)  Miia_monster_musume_no_iru_nichijou_drawn_by_kurakajiiru__9a9d2ab2ec5bece412e5ba92aa2787e1

Bast smirked at the little fiery serpent's words, and she licked her lips. "Well, Kathusa, I shall honour your sacrifice to my divine belly. I promise, your queen will be saved." She says as her hunger took over, and she held the wiggling snake above her head! She hadn't eaten a Lamia in.... perhaps 1500 years? Since the one slithered into the Alabaster Palace. "Hmhmhm~ Ahhhhhhn <3" She yawned, opening her mouth wide!:

Gazatine Vastness (Sand Dunes)  CaylinMaw_WIP1

She began to lower the snake's upper body into her mouth, her fangs locking the snake into place, her arms lain out across her plush lower lip. "Mmmm~" She hummed, eyes glazed with bliss, partially rolled back as her tongue bathed the crimson hair and face, and meaty bosom of her prey! "Shoow good..." She mumbled, saliva dribbling over the Lamia's toned belly, her dancer physique sloshing with her fluids as the tongue rolled and teased the pair of breasts hanging from Kathusa's chest! Normally one would at least kill the poor sacrifice, but... Bastet liked the feeling of a lamia squirming inside her belly as much as she did with birds. She never ate mice or rats, they were not befitting of her divine belly, plus... she had a pet mouse that got plump and fluffy when she was a child and she could never bring herself to eating one. But... should she find a Snark, or a mouse beast-kin... that was a different story. She hoped Snarks still existed! They were delicious and tasty, just like this Lamia was right now!

(OOC: Sorry, moving along~)

Bastet, overwhelmed with an aching hunger, having gone so long without a meal, could no longer contain herself! She bit down on the naked Lamia's waist, drawing blood as she wrapped Kathusa's coils in her grip, forcing the serpent into her mouth! She closed her fluffy lashes, the feline Goddess tilted her head back as she swallows slithering danger noodle's head and torso, which bulge out her neck as she pulls her hand away, leaving the serpent's slithering tail swishing erratically beyond her plush brown lips. Bast's lidded eyes returned, glaring down at the morsel squirming between her lips, closing her eyes, tilting her head back gently she slowly swallows Kathusa whole!

The wriggling bulge in her neck descended sharply, vanishing- whilst the rest of the serpent's body twitched and squirmed as it was drawn between her lips in a steady, unyielding, slurp. Bastet's neck bulged out with the mass of the snake's tail, Kathusa's hips appearing quite visibly before dipping down and vanishing. The tail squirm all the way till the tip was slurped up between Bastet's plush, warm lips like a spaghetti noodle. Bastet's lidded eyes opened partly, lowering her head slightly, before jerking her head back once, she swallowed...

Ulp~

A sexy, gulping sound elicited from the woman, the last of her prey's long body graced her neck as a quivering bulge which traversed from the base of her jaw to the root of her neck in an instant...

"Hah..." the Neko sighed, hands on her hips, till she slid her left hand up. She traced her fingers from her navel upwards, beneath her breasts feeling for the curled up shape of Kathusa who now squirmed helplessly in her belly. She found it, feeling the little bumps through her tanned, toned flesh, and blushed. "Thank you, Kathusa, for your sacrifice~" She purred, smirking as she blushed.

With Kathusa now a sacrificial meal or, breakfast, for the ambitious Goddess of the Beast Kin, Bastet had no other reason to linger and continued to press forward- drawn by an insatiable feeling that she was to encounter... an old nemesis. She soon found herself before a set of rocks jutting out from the sands... a cave entrance leading down into the depths of the earth... and Bastet could sense a being down there... waiting for her. Fuelled and willing to fight, she conjured her Kopesh and began her descent...

(to here)
Bastet
Bastet
Private First Class
Private First Class

Random Mobs likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Takeshi Sigara Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:50 am

(from here [hours prior])

Haze (Takeshi) and the smaller group now huddled around a camp between dunes. The unconscious Cesil remained silent and by the fire:

Gazatine Vastness (Sand Dunes)  Dcv6msi-04125651-ab05-4f21-b54d-d0217fba6b6b

-looked over by Foxfire, reluctantly:

Gazatine Vastness (Sand Dunes)  Drew_by_luigiix_d8z0epd_by_keskewolf-datqvqs

-while Lywen Delacieleier Froselvin Kurtz, the group's historian:

-looked on in the distance, tossing rocks into the fire as he laments the loss of his research notes; the Feniran unaware how just close to death they all were. Saren, the hulking Scardian sacrificed himself for their escape, taking on that red haired desert raider...

Gazatine Vastness (Sand Dunes)  Agate_crosner__sen_iii__by_biancaneko23-dcfnt5c

Saren Titanborn wrote:

(Original post- here)

...He turned to his youthful comrade with a cocky grin. "Then who will babysit Cesil there? Leave her here she's good as dead, remember? I'll be fine, been through worse. You should see my sisters, they're like harpies. This won't take too long, but just the same, clear out now." He ordered, his dark purple orbs returning to the woman's golden gaze.

The man's voice lingered yet in his mind. He was unsure if he had perspired, or had been successful in defeating that red haired warrior... but either way, it was unlikely her comrades would let him leave if he had. He sighed, sitting there with his tachi leaned against his shoulder, his body wedged between a pair of dunes that sheltered their small, measly camp. He could still see the ruins of the citadel in the distance, but from this angle their flames and smoke would be hard to make out due to the night sky and the elevation. If the raiders had left the ruins they must have used another exit, they slipped by without their notice, or they're still there... alive or dead. Still, it was too risky to return and find Saren, even if he did survive and was grievously injured. "We leave by morning," he called back to the party, without looking at them. "With or without Saren. Get some rest, I'll take first watch. Fox, you'll have the second watch." He called to the desert elf.

During all of this... he suddenly felt off. The image of Kasumi, his (formerly) arranged wife, oddly resurfaced in his mind:

Gazatine Vastness (Sand Dunes)  Dczpl2j-70361e51-21b0-45be-8305-ead3da6a62a2
(Kasumi's post)

...He didn't know why, but he felt sad. I feel like I keep abandoning all the people I care for, even the new friends. Am I forever destined to simply keep walking away from everything...? I went on this journey to get stronger... but it feels like all I do is run away. Even my own people resent me, think me as my father's killer. He personally lamented, as he watched over his comrades and the desert vastness for any other signs of trouble.

Takeshi Sigara
Takeshi Sigara
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down