Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kasumi's Grotto

2 posters

Go down

Kasumi's Grotto  Empty Kasumi's Grotto

Post  Kasumi Takatsuji Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:32 am

On the Beijio side of the Amaine forest, there is a grotto of sorts. Water pours off leafy cliffs which arch around a large light green pool of water that had once been the site of a cave, but since caved in, forming into a lake. A moss covered tea house is near the edge of the water, built in the Beijionese style, and overlooks the waterfalls across the lake:

Kasumi's Grotto  This_woods_hole_property_comes_with_a_japanese_tea_by_myikocandi_dczpsu9-pre

The small shack has been maintained mostly, but still in a state of steady decline from the few years of disuse. This area was once a place Kasumi Takatsuji once visited frequently with Prince Sigara growing up.
Kasumi Takatsuji
Kasumi Takatsuji
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Kasumi's Grotto  Empty Re: Kasumi's Grotto

Post  Kasumi Takatsuji Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:42 am

5 years prior...

The sound of the multiple falls crashing down into the lake was pleasing to sixteen year old Kasumi, whose eyes were closed as she listened to the sounds of nature in the Amaine. It was regarded as a dangerous woodland, since the beginning of time, and Amaines the Dragon. She could hear Takeshi swinging his wooden sword, pretending he was a Samurai like his father, or acting like the popular Captain of the Guard. She found it somewhat annoying, since she told Takeshi she thought Captain Garamond, he tried acting tougher, and had been focusing on his ‘Samurai skills’ more than playing with her. She missed teasing her future husband to be, and though there was the ‘three year gap’ she almost felt jealous that the prince be paying more attention to a stupid stick than her.

She opened her lidded red eyes, looking down at her continually blooming chest. Mom tells me they’re going to get bigger… as it is they’re getting a bit hefty… She pouts, turning her annoyed gaze at Takeshi. And over there, that dolt hasn’t once asked me about them- wanted to touch them or ANYTHING! Hasn’t he hit puberty yet? Pff...what am I saying, of course he hasn’t. He’s still three inches shorter than me, he thinks girls are gross, and he’s still acting like a dumb kid! She grumbled at these thoughts, before her eyes widened- a trickle of sweat rolling down her cheek.

...what if he’s like this forever?! What if he remains three inches shorter than me, becomes disinterested?! Am I going to marry a short, boring wanna be samurai?! I’ve seen it happen before, they say that about General Busujima’s wife, he eventually married one of his concubines… I’m supposed to be the Empress in the future, I can’t rule with an idiot Emperor! She thought with teary eyes, a fist raised to the sky as if to curse the Gods… She then lowered her head. I’d have to kill him if it came to that! She shook violently in the tree, leaves falling below upon Lord Takeshi. She then rose her head, looking down at the curious boy who looked up at her confused.

“You okay up there? Haha you’re shaking like a leaf!” He laughed up at her.

“Another spider?”

At the sound of that, Kasumi blinked and checked her six, her quarter to three and everywhere on the clock to see if there was a spider crawling about! “Wha-wha wha?!” She panted, looking around, before she clenched her teeth. She snapped her head to his direction. “NO.” She grumbled. She watched him chuckle childishly beneath her, and realized if she wanted to prevent a future homicide, she’d have to nip this issue in the bud. She smirked. “Heyyy~” She began in a cutsy manner.

Takeshi blinked, glancing up at her as she drops down, her pelvic curtain of her white robes fluttering around her as she landed onto her feet in front of him. She leaned forwards, hand behind her back, her chest swaying gently forward. The prince looked at her wearily, not very trustful of her tone.

Kasumi giggled, reaching out and flicked his nose, making him flinch! He dropped the sword, and covered his nose, rubbing it! “Ow, Kasumi, why-?” Before he could finish, she was three or four full steps away from him, and giggling. “You’re it~” She hummed.

Takeshi blinked at her. “Um… tag? How old are you, six or sixteen? Isn’t that game for children…?” he grumbled. Kasumi all the while was heading towards the lake, balancing upon stepping stones that lead out a little deeper into the lake. She was concentrating on her balance as she took one step after the other. “Well, if you don’t want a prize then, by all means swing your little sword.” She says, the mossy rocks a little slippery, and she seemingly lost her balance.

“Prize? What’s the prize.” Takeshi asked wearily, and seemed a little uneasy by her awkward movements.

Kasumi giggled, catching her balance again. “Only way to find out is if you play, you’re highness~” She teased, sticking her tongue out at him. She continued to walk across the stepping stones.

“Kasumi… you know you’re trapping yourself out there, right?” He says with a bland expression. “Knowing you, your prize would be to push me in the water…” he added, sighing. Thats when his eyes shot open to Kasumi’s cry of surprise!

His eyes fell upon hers, and her cat like form as she smiled at him, giggling playfully as she was crawling across the stones:

Kasumi's Grotto  __kasumi_dead_or_alive_drawn_by_mayo_riyo__0dbf984_by_myikocandi_dczpkvk-pre

Her red orange hair swayed around her lithe form, her breasts swung and hung beneath her as she shifted her movement, and continued to crawl further into the lake. “Oh, I’m not trapped. You forget I’m a ninja? I can walk on water if I want to, not that I properly mastered that yet--”

"C'mon Kasumi, you're going to fall..." Takeshi says with concern, while Kasumi smiled back at him. “Well, if I do fall, are you coming in to rescue me? Be my hero in shiny armor plate and that sort of thing?” She asked, batting her eyelashes, the misty air circling around her.

She watched as the Prince blushed before shaking his head. “W-well, you’re mother would be angry if you got eaten by a fish or something.” He says, looking away, trying to hide his face… but she could see his red ears and this made her laugh.

“Well you may wanna hurry,” She says looking down, at the water. “That catfish looks like he’s hungry!” She feints her worry, gasping and splashing the water’s surface with her hand, suppressing a giggle. There were no such monsters in this lake, they would not have been allowed to roam out here if such dangers were in wait. But it put a fire under that prince’s ass as he turned and ran for the lake, kicking up the water and splashing like a fool.

She raised a brow, clearing her throat a couple times to get his attention. “Um… what are you doing?” Kasumi asked with lidded red eyes, water rolling down her face and curves thanks to him.

He stopped what he was doing, and looked up at her, confused. “I’m distracting the catfish…” His voice trailing as he seemed to read her quiet anger on her face.

“...You’re a moron.” Kasumi replied.

Wet, and fearing she’d get a cold, Kasumi had left the center of the lake to retreat to the teahouse, nearby their hitched ponies. It wasn’t stocked for prolonged use, but it was warm. Since the pair were using it currently, they had to tend to it accordingly; clean the floors, kill the fire if they weren’t inside, restock the firewood if its getting low, and generally clean up and lock up between use and disuse.

She was sliding a cleaning rag across the outside decking, when she heard Takeshi approaching with the firewood. “Hey Kasumi…” he began, sounding nervous. “Are you...uh… mad?”

Kasumi ignored the prince for a moment, continuing to scrub the flooring. “Mad? No…” She said, in an angry tone! He blew the chance she had planned for him, so she was furious! More at herself for thinking he’d be smart enough to play along. So she put that effort and anger into scrubbing the dirty floor clean!

She didn’t hear him approach till she felt his hand on her shoulder. “What?” She asked, looking up at him, an annoyed look written upon her face. She noticed his amazed smile, his eyes pointed to her backside, making her blush. “...what?” She asked in a gentler tone. “Look…” he pointed at her butt, to which she turned, to see a swallow had landed on her backside!

Kasumi's Grotto  __kasumi_dead_or_alive_drawn_by_mayo_riyo__e3178f5_by_myikocandi_dczpkvr-pre

“Huh?” The sixteen year old blinked, blushing at the site of the bird simply nestled there. “Ahh….” she gasped, amazed as well. It was such a pretty blue-green feathered bird. In Beijio, gulls were the most common sight, due to the port. “So pretty…” She says, gently, not wanting to startle it. Both the Prince and Kasumi remained still for what felt like thirty minutes, simply observing the nestled little bird in silence.

Kasumi was getting a little tired sitting on her hands and knees, her knees were beginning to give! “Oh… no!” She felt her knees give, and she abruptly slumped a little to the left, which helped with the discomfort building up in her legs, but had caused the bird to fly away. Kasumi frowned, falling upon her chest, forehead to the floorboards. “Dammit…” she groaned. Such a rare sight, and I screw it up… dammit. She internally moaned.
She felt the prince’s hand on her shoulder as he took a seat beside her. “That settles it. We’ll have to keep coming here, to see the birds. Even when we’re married, and ruling Beijio.” Takeshi had said, sounding determined. She blushed, looking up at him. “Takeshi…” she blinked again, smiling. “Yeah.” She closed her eyes. “We sure will.” She giggled. She slowly sat up beside him. “Hey, want that prize?” She asked, smirking. The prince turned to her, blinking. “But I didn’t catch ya…”
“Ah, but you did, in one way.” She replied.
He blinked, and raised a brow. “Okay…” He looked confused, which was oddly cute for once.
She cupped his face with her hands and brought her face to his. Her lips parting as she kissed his lips, blushing. As far as first kisses go, it wasn’t as grand as most girls her age made it out to be, but it wasn’t at all bad.
She pulled her lips away, blushing maddeningly, as was the Prince, whose lips seemed to twitch slightly into a goofy smile. She chuckled. “Well, its not much of a prize… but wait a couple years.” She giggled, looking out to the lake, blushing. “It may feel different then.”
Kasumi Takatsuji
Kasumi Takatsuji
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Kasumi Takatsuji Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:16 pm

Present Day

The sound of the multiple falls crashing down into the lake was pleasing to twenty one year old Kasumi, whose eyes were closed as she listened to the sounds of nature in the Amaine. But they were not as pleasing as those days of old. The water crashing upon the green pools were not the same without her idiot swinging a stupid sword by the practice tree. She reopened her eyes, sighing. She was sitting upon the edge of the decking, under the decrepit teahouse now covered in heavy moss. The wood was so rotted and scuffed, it would be impossible to clean. Still, Kasumi found this grotto comforting. It was a good place to go to, to think.

She was a little taller than she was then, but not by much. Like her mother had told her however, her boobs got bigger. Her hips wider. She was a full grown woman now, thick and nubile, compared to her awkward skinny form she had five years ago.

Kasumi's Grotto  Dczpkxy-9440dd2a-72ab-4ef7-bf39-4bb92acf3302
She adjusted the ribbon on her kimono, before standing up, looking out to the lake. The Wakizashi on her back clinked slightly as she walked towards the water, her ponytail swaying in the lightly blowing wind. Cherry blossoms fell as she stepped foot into the waters, staring out at the stepping stones that lead into the lake.

Kasumi's Grotto  Dczpl2j-70361e51-21b0-45be-8305-ead3da6a62a2

“So… Yuko Busujima lives. Its been five years. Five years since that storm which ‘claimed’ her life. Five years since the Emperor was killed… and five years since Takeshi has been seen.” She says lowly, her red eyes lidded as she tried to piece the puzzle pieces together. There was no doubt that Yuko had been involved somehow, it couldn’t be just her father. Former General Busujima had a level head at one point, even during the events of 2639. It was in the coming months, leading to the Emperor’s assassination that he began acting… odd. He didn’t act alone. But thanks to Yuko supposedly dying at sea, many just assumed that Takeshi had influenced the High General to commit murder for him. So he could seize the throne. “Not my idiot…” she mumbled.

She had never really ‘gotten over’ his vanishing. She had kissed him, then, the Emperor died. It was the worst timing any person could have. She had searched miles of Beijio territory for him in the weeks that followed. Nothing. Not even a loose strand of hair. She focused on her training after that… had a few relationships that didn’t pan out. One open relationship that she hadn’t pursued in a long while. The Empress treated her like a daughter at times when she visited the palace, but Kasumi was ready to fall on her own blade if the woman ordered it, and was ready to take another assassin’s blade if they tried to go for her. She was distraught when she heard about the dragon attacks, but news traveled fast that the Empress was, for the most part, fine. If not a little shaken and bed ridden, not wanting to be seen by anyone for now.

“The General is seeking a council meeting.” She murmured, pacing left to right in the grassy field leading up to the lake. Her sandals splashing water gently as she did so. The roaring falls in the background soothing to her ears. “No doubt, discussing about Yuko’s reappearance. And likely of a reforming of the 12 Swords… many of the former 12 have either died or taken a vacation since the Emperor’s death. Or like me, training their asses off out in the mountains south of Beijio every month, or spending their money on sweets in the foreign marketplace…” she mumbled, rubbing her chin, continuing her pace. Her hitched white mare huffed uncomfortably all the while, seemingly restless.

Kasumi all the while continued to ponder out loud in her private little space. It was once a shared space, their space. These days… it was just a natural, open air study. Only a handful of people knew this grotto, and there was good reception too...
Kasumi Takatsuji
Kasumi Takatsuji
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Xynarak Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:07 am

[from here]

The massive Minotaur continued to trudge through the forest, the overgrowth doing well to actually muffle his massive steps. A creature of his size may be impossible to be stealthy, but Xynarak knew how to be stealthy in times such as these. He was alone, for all he knew. And completely lost. “These woodlands seem… different.” He muttered under his heavy breath, his voice deep and throaty. He was getting tired too, having swung his blade clean through a hundred or so trees before he came to a path of sorts. The massive cleaver hung on his back all the while. “Ugh… hungry and thirsty too… and by Abdel, I feel as though I haven’t mated in seventy moons…!” He dryly grumbled. The 14 foot tall creature hunkered down a little as he followed the cart path. He remembered, that he had a pack of provisions on him! “Oh...right!” He grumbled, smirking as he pulled the cloth bag above his tail around. He opens the pack, and finds a peculiar sight…

“Urg… I...can’t…” he grimaces. The rations of beef and the huge jugs of water he had carried were replaced with what looked like charcoal and sand. The jugs were cracked open, dry to the bone. “Ugh….” he groans, hanging his head low, dumping the useless sack out. “I can’t make do with this!” He kicked the pot, shattering it into powder! He would have to hunt and find his own water source it seemed. One of the jugs on the ground was still in nicer shape so he collected it and returned it to the sack behind him.

He continued to travel onto the path when he began to hear the sound of rushing water. His ears perked up, and he smiled. “Ah… fresh water. Good.” He mumbled, heading in the direction of the flow. It took several minutes, before he came out to a clearing. It was rather grassy, but it lead up to a large lake with several falls making up the boundary on the other side of the lake. It was like an oasis in these damp woodlands, with deep pools of green and fish jumping about.

There was also a human.

He remained still. Xynarak could tell from the human’s shape that it was a female, and the large blade on her lower back made her a potential hostile. Hmm… pretty orange hair… He thought, blushing as he looked her up and down. The thing about Minotaurs is that they still found humans… sexually attractive at times. In spite of it being difficult to mate with them, that didn’t stop them from trying at times. And being horny as hell, he couldn’t help but oogle the woman’s curvaceous shape!

He bellowed hot air from his nostrils as he quietly approached. She was wearing a uniform similar to that of a ninja, which could potentially mean she was an enemy spy taking a break by the water… but with her back to him, he couldn’t help himself to approach as silently as he could. She had a curtain of cloth over her rounded rear end, and the horny Minotaur was curious what she was wearing underneath- so when he was in range, he had reached out, grabbing the edge of her white and red fabric, and lifted it up! “Hrmmmmm~” He hummed, steam shooting from his flaring nostrils as he looked her over, while his loincloth flapped between his massive thighs!

Xynarak
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Kasumi Takatsuji Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:38 am

She was leaning forwards, staring at her reflection in the water, watching it tremble and ripple slightly. "Huh..." she blinked, leaning a little closer when she thought she felt a tremor underfoot. It was gentle however, so she didn't immediately think of anything out of the ordinary till she realized the birds had stopped chirping. She blinked again, looking around the edges of the lake when she felt her silk tabard skirt rise behind her! She looked down at the water, and couldn't see any reflection... just a dark shape in the disturbed light green surface.

She slowly turns her head around, and her eyes widen!

Kasumi's Grotto  __kasumi_dead_or_alive_drawn_by_tenji__eb07e7498e9_by_myikocandi_dczpl5y-pre

She was holding her knees as she was bent over, her wide red eyes taking in the creature's appearance. Bull horns, a large cow like snout with a brass or gold hoop between both nostrils jutting out, steam or powder seemed to erupt from each nostril as it smirked, rubbing its chin with one massive hand, while the other held up her skirt. Beady black eyes staring at her presented posterior... then she blushed, realizing it was catching a peak at her undergarments!

"Wha?!" She screamed, reaching around, pulling the fabric from the perverted creature's massive fingers, turning around to face it! Water splashed up below her, her other hand gripped tightly onto her sheathed blade jutting from her obi behind her. She observed the creature... realizing it stood almost three times her own height over her! She also realized, from the rather disturbing bulge from his loincloth that the beast was masculine. "Perverted beast!" She spat, quarter drawing her silvery blade, blushing red, her free hand pushing the pelvic curtain between her thighs tighter against her groin, her thick thighs turned towards one another in a stance of humiliation!
Kasumi Takatsuji
Kasumi Takatsuji
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Xynarak Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:17 am

Kasumi Takatsuji wrote:She was leaning forwards, staring at her reflection in the water, watching it tremble and ripple slightly. "Huh..." she blinked, leaning a little closer when she thought she felt a tremor underfoot. It was gentle however, so she didn't immediately think of anything out of the ordinary till she realized the birds had stopped chirping. She blinked again, looking around the edges of the lake when she felt her silk tabard skirt rise behind her! She looked down at the water, and couldn't see any reflection... just a dark shape in the disturbed light green surface.

She slowly turns her head around, and her eyes widen!

Kasumi's Grotto  __kasumi_dead_or_alive_drawn_by_tenji__eb07e7498e9_by_myikocandi_dczpl5y-pre

She was holding her knees as she was bent over, her wide red eyes taking in the creature's appearance. Bull horns, a large cow like snout with a brass or gold hoop between both nostrils jutting out, steam or powder seemed to erupt from each nostril as it smirked, rubbing its chin with one massive hand, while the other held up her skirt. Beady black eyes staring at her presented posterior... then she blushed, realizing it was catching a peak at her undergarments!

"Wha?!" She screamed, reaching around, pulling the fabric from the perverted creature's massive fingers, turning around to face it! Water splashed up below her, her other hand gripped tightly onto her sheathed blade jutting from her obi behind her. She observed the creature... realizing it stood almost three times her own height over her! She also realized, from the rather disturbing bulge from his loincloth that the beast was masculine. "Perverted beast!" She spat, quarter drawing her silvery blade, blushing red, her free hand pushing the pelvic curtain between her thighs tighter against her groin, her thick thighs turned towards one another in a stance of humiliation!

"Oooooh... very cheeky~" Xynarak snorted, powder from his petrification state blew out like hot steam as he fawns over the Beijionese woman's rounded ass cheeks, a thin veil of cloth separating the cheeks, a thong of white. He didn't immediately react when she reacted, not till he caught the gleam of her blade... the crest on her clothing was similar to that of the Imperial Beijionese Seal... "Hrm...?" He raised a brow, lifting himself up fully. He could hear a horse reacting to his presence at a nearby derelict shelter. His stomach growling. Hmm... that horse could be rather filling... I could cook and store the rest away... He thought, slowly raising his arm, pulling out the large cleaver from his back:

Kasumi's Grotto  Dczsz4f-8232cbb6-1505-4a95-9067-7bd4f1602a49

Without warning, he threw the large blade that was almost as big and long as the woman's height! The blade had a harsh 'WOOSHING' sound as it tumbled through the air like a tomahawk, before hitting the screeching beast with a wet CRUNCH. There was a sudden silence. "Hrm... annoying beast." The Minotaur grumbled. Blood splashed up onto the walls of the derelict building, dripping down in streams of crimson as the cleaver jutted just out of sight... but Xynarak could see that the blade had embedded itself into the side of the white beast's neck, and that his blade had nearly chopped the horse's head clean off.

He slowly turns to face the woman again, standing with his tall frame towering over her. "So... the tiny human wishes to fight Xynarak the Undefeated, warrior of the 665th Shocktroop division...?" He chuckled. He looked around, smelling the air now that his nostrils were clear of debris. He could smell the horse's blood, and the tiny human girl's scent... but no one else. "Scout for the Beijionese dogs, eh? How about you tell me what you did to my unit... where the survivors are... and I'll kill you quickly." He says, raising a fist into his open palm, cracking his knuckles.

Xynarak
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Kasumi Takatsuji Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:44 am

Xynarak wrote:"Oooooh... very cheeky~" The creature snorted.

The creature spoke, startling her. Her stead all the while, the white mare, now loudly vocalized its concern! It began to yank powerfully at its hitching post, the noble creature pulling frantically and frantically to be let free! Through this loud confusion, Kasumi returned her attention from the tea house to the beast again. It could speak, and it looked familiar... then she remembered why. That thing...its a minotaur... but they're practically extinct! She thought. There was a field of them a couple miles west from here, in the depths of the woodlands. Though those ones were encased in stone... looking at this guy, she was pretty sure she gazed upon his face when she was a younger girl, when she and the prince looked around that old battlefield now covered entirely in overgrowth and a muddy swamp...

Xynarak wrote:"Hrm...?" He raised a brow, lifting himself up fully. He could hear a horse reacting to his presence at a nearby derelict shelter. His stomach growling. Hmm... that horse could be rather filling... I could cook and store the rest away... He thought, slowly raising his arm, pulling out the large cleaver from his back:

Kasumi's Grotto  Dczsz4f-8232cbb6-1505-4a95-9067-7bd4f1602a49

Without warning, he threw the large blade that was almost as big and long as the woman's height! The blade had a harsh 'WOOSHING' sound as it tumbled through the air like a tomahawk, before hitting the screeching beast with a wet CRUNCH. There was a sudden silence. "Hrm... annoying beast." The Minotaur grumbled. Blood splashed up onto the walls of the derelict building, dripping down in streams of crimson as the cleaver jutted just out of sight... but Xynarak could see that the blade had embedded itself into the side of the white beast's neck, and that his blade had nearly chopped the horse's head clean off.

She watched him react to her horse, and then saw him pull his massive blade from his back- a blade that was crude and warped from overuse- practically a chunk of black iron on a stick. Then her eyes widened with horror, as she turned to where the creature's eyes had fixated on--

Kasumi's Grotto  __kasumi_dead_or_alive_drawn_by_hkn_ringya__49958f_by_myikocandi_dczpkd0-pre

"Yukikaze!" She screamed, but it was already too late. She winced as the wet crunching sound from the massive, heavy blade tearing through her mount's body silenced it forever... she could see the dripping ichor running down the wall's of the tea house. She looked at the blood with wavering red eyes... her mouth agape and pink lips trembling... For no reason, it had simply killed her horse. This massive, dumb beast had murdered her horse for the sake of it making noise!

Xynarak wrote:
He slowly turns to face the woman again, standing with his tall frame towering over her. "So... the tiny human wishes to fight Xynarak the Undefeated, warrior of the 665th Shocktroop division...?" He chuckled. He looked around, smelling the air now that his nostrils were clear of debris. He could smell the horse's blood, and the tiny human girl's scent... but no one else. "Scout for the Beijionese dogs, eh? How about you tell me what you did to my unit... where the survivors are... and I'll kill you quickly." He says, raising a fist into his open palm, cracking his knuckles.

She blinked, turning to face him, her mouth still agape, cold sweat dripping down her chin. "665th division? Shocktroops?" She mumbled under her breath. Minotaurs were bruisers, or so the stories say. Conventional weapons didn't really break them. She never fought one before, so she didn't know any particular weaknesses. "Scout? Unit? What the hell are you blabbering about? You just showed up and killed my horse you monster!" She spat. She knew she couldn't face this beast head on, but from left to right she would be unable to flee. She was standing in the clearing at the small beach that formed on the shore of the lakeside. She had at least twenty feet of open air to her left and right before the woods could give her cover. Even so, without a horse, getting away would be difficult... Sweat rolled down her neck, and across her breasts as she debated her options.
Kasumi Takatsuji
Kasumi Takatsuji
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Xynarak Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:55 am

His right brow raised somewhat, a look of domineering glee came over him. "You take me for a fool, wench?" he chuckled. "So be it, I'll just have to wring the answers from your body!" He growled, taking a massive step towards her that shook the ground, while his right arm sweeps low with an open palm! The other arm doing the same a fraction of a second after, planning to 'clap' her flat! His stomach grumbled, the scent of blood on an empty stomach was alluring, so he wanted to finish this quickly and slaughter the horse for its meat. Not to mention, running on empty had made him a little more weakened and delirious... he was hoping in the back of his head that this scout wouldn't prove to be too much trouble...that she'd just squish between his fingers like jelly!

CLAP!!

Xynarak
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Kasumi Takatsuji Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:24 am

Xynarak wrote:His right brow raised somewhat, a look of domineering glee came over him. "You take me for a fool, wench?" he chuckled. "So be it, I'll just have to wring the answers from your body!" He growled, taking a massive step towards her that shook the ground, while his right arm sweeps low with an open palm! The other arm doing the same a fraction of a second after, planning to 'clap' her flat! His stomach grumbled, the scent of blood on an empty stomach was alluring, so he wanted to finish this quickly and slaughter the horse for its meat. Not to mention, running on empty had made him a little more weakened and delirious... he was hoping in the back of his head that this scout wouldn't prove to be too much trouble...that she'd just squish between his fingers like jelly!

CLAP!!

Kasumi grits her teeth. There was no getting through to him it seemed, the beast was too stupid to reason with. Her eyes dilated as the creature took a step forward, his arms swinging towards her quickly! She sprinted forwards as he did this, just narrowly avoiding his clap! That was too close! Her ponytail bobbed as she rolled under his knees her blade quick slashing across his upper thighs, going for his femoral artery, but found some resistance when her blade dragged across his inner right thigh. Her head passed under the flap of his loincloth, a terrible stench assaulting her nose as she had rolled out, under his ass and now behind him. She turned around, grabbing hold the strap of his loin cloth for support and pulled herself up, lunging up with her her blade now in a reverse grip and driving downward in a stab!
Kasumi Takatsuji
Kasumi Takatsuji
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Xynarak Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:08 am

He missed, but her blade couldn't pierce his tough fur and flesh so easily as she rolled under him. He felt a tug at his loincloth behind him, and the woman's lithe body rubbing against his fur as she was coming down with her blade. He reaches back with his left hand, his palm around her head, gripping her light enough so she wouldn't explode like a melon! With a tug, he pulls her quickly against his taut, muscular back- like hitting a solid wall!

"Hmph..." He grumbled, turning around to face her. His stomach rumbled again, making him wince. "Make it easy... tell me ninja wench..."

Xynarak
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Kasumi Takatsuji Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:23 am

Xynarak wrote:He missed, but her blade couldn't pierce his tough fur and flesh so easily as she rolled under him. He felt a tug at his loincloth behind him, and the woman's lithe body rubbing against his fur as she was coming down with her blade. He reaches back with his left hand, his palm around her head, gripping her light enough so she wouldn't explode like a melon! With a tug, he pulls her quickly against his taut, muscular back- like hitting a solid wall!

"Hmph..." He grumbled, turning around to face her. His stomach rumbled again, making him wince. "Make it easy... tell me ninja wench..."

Kasumi's eyes widened as her body smacks hard into the thick, taut muscle of the beast! Such a sturdy frame, it was like running into solid foundation! Stunned, her attack failed, and she slid down his back, before her feet hit the grass. She stumbled back, her body jolted by the impact she had dropped her blade in the soil, the blade stabbing through the earth easily, her body leaning onto it for support. As he turns around to face her, Kasumi managed to regain her vision somewhat, his constant questions bugging her to no end! "UGHH!" She screamed, frustrated, rushing him and jumped up! She cloaked her body in flames, her left leg swinging out to connect with his head! "SHUT UP!"

Kasumi's Grotto  Dczsivk-d3609a88-bc66-4c8e-b456-9f0709c41757.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzZmZDc3ZTM3LTI2YTktNGJhMi1hZWVlLWVkMDMxNzM2NGUwOFwvZGN6c2l2ay1kMzYwOWE4OC1iYzY2LTRjOGUtYjQ1Ni05ZjA3MDljNDE3NTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Kasumi Takatsuji
Kasumi Takatsuji
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Xynarak Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:09 am

Kasumi Takatsuji wrote:
Xynarak wrote:He missed, but her blade couldn't pierce his tough fur and flesh so easily as she rolled under him. He felt a tug at his loincloth behind him, and the woman's lithe body rubbing against his fur as she was coming down with her blade. He reaches back with his left hand, his palm around her head, gripping her light enough so she wouldn't explode like a melon! With a tug, he pulls her quickly against his taut, muscular back- like hitting a solid wall!

Kasumi's eyes widened as her body smacks hard into the thick, taut muscle of the beast! Such a sturdy frame, it was like running into solid foundation! Stunned, her attack failed, and she slid down his back, before her feet hit the grass. She stumbled back, her body jolted by the impact she had dropped her blade in the soil, the blade stabbing through the earth easily, her body leaning onto it for support. As he turns around to face her, Kasumi managed to regain her vision somewhat, his constant questions bugging her to no end! "UGHH!" She screamed, frustrated, rushing him and jumped up! She cloaked her body in flames, her left leg swinging out to connect with his head! "SHUT UP!"

Kasumi's Grotto  Dczsivk-d3609a88-bc66-4c8e-b456-9f0709c41757.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzZmZDc3ZTM3LTI2YTktNGJhMi1hZWVlLWVkMDMxNzM2NGUwOFwvZGN6c2l2ay1kMzYwOWE4OC1iYzY2LTRjOGUtYjQ1Ni05ZjA3MDljNDE3NTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Xynarak grumbled, his beady eyes flashing bright, his nostrils flaring as he swung out his right hand. "Enough of this futile effort!" He roared, his hand passing through the flames, his massive fingers gripping the ninja's entire leg! Once done, he turned his wrist, and all the ninja could do now, was dangle upside down at his mercy!

Kasumi's Grotto  Nice_catch_by_saekobusujima1990_dczr95q-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTI4MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzMwYTYyZTY3LTlmNzAtNDE3OC05Y2VjLTIwNmY0MjhlYzYxMFwvZGN6cjk1cS0yNDYwNmFmNS0yOWQ4LTQwZjYtODk3ZC0wYTA2MTljYWVkMzEuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTk4OSJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19

Her sandals slid off, in the rough movement, and the minotaur congratulated himself on a nice catch! Hot air bellowed out from his nostrils as he lifted the woman up, one leg tightly gripped in his fist! "You bore me girl, now you will tell me what you know, or I'll twist you apart..." He threatened, slowly bringing his other hand up to grab her by her torso and head! "I'll kill you slowly for your insolence and wasting my time!" He added, feeling his annoyance reach an all time high.

Xynarak
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Kasumi Takatsuji Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:19 pm

Xynarak wrote:
Kasumi Takatsuji wrote:

Xynarak grumbled, his beady eyes flashing bright, his nostrils flaring as he swung out his right hand. "Enough of this futile effort!" He roared, his hand passing through the flames, his massive fingers gripping the ninja's entire leg! Once done, he turned his wrist, and all the ninja could do now, was dangle upside down at his mercy!

Kasumi's Grotto  Nice_catch_by_saekobusujima1990_dczr95q-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTI4MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzMwYTYyZTY3LTlmNzAtNDE3OC05Y2VjLTIwNmY0MjhlYzYxMFwvZGN6cjk1cS0yNDYwNmFmNS0yOWQ4LTQwZjYtODk3ZC0wYTA2MTljYWVkMzEuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTk4OSJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19

Her sandals slid off, in the rough movement, and the minotaur congratulated himself on a nice catch! Hot air bellowed out from his nostrils as he lifted the woman up, one leg tightly gripped in his fist! "You bore me girl, now you will tell me what you know, or I'll twist you apart..." He threatened, slowly bringing his other hand up to grab her by her torso and head! "I'll kill you slowly for your insolence and wasting my time!" He added, feeling his annoyance reach an all time high.

"Ahh!" She screamed, her world going upside down, her leg tightly in the grip of the beast! Her flames dispersing as he swung her wiggling form out in front of him. Her orange ponytail drooped over her head, she could see the tail swaying ahead of her, at times cascading into her eyes! She let out a painful wail as he gripped her leg tightly, to the point she felt her bones slowly sliding out of alignment! Her voice was unintelligible due to the pain. "I don't fucking know what you're talking about!!!" She managed, as she curled her body towards his fingers, to try and lessen the pain while her other leg draped and swung about freely. "Ah shiiiit!" She shrieked, seeing his other hand rising, to make promise of twisting her body apart! "NO!"

She could feel the hot air from his nostrils flare out across her curvaceous body, and she swung her arms and free leg out out of instinct, feeling her foot drive up his upper lip, the feeling of slime trailing off her toe and heelless ninja socks made her body shrivel and cringe, while her hands gripped at the nose ring which hung off his nose and yanked tightly at it! "WAKE UP and stop being delusional!!" She screamed, tugging at the ring.
Kasumi Takatsuji
Kasumi Takatsuji
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Xynarak Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:07 am

Kasumi Takatsuji wrote:
Xynarak wrote:
Kasumi Takatsuji wrote:

"Ahh!" She screamed, her world going upside down, her leg tightly in the grip of the beast! Her flames dispersing as he swung her wiggling form out in front of him. Her orange ponytail drooped over her head, she could see the tail swaying ahead of her, at times cascading into her eyes! She let out a painful wail as he gripped her leg tightly, to the point she felt her bones slowly sliding out of alignment! Her voice was unintelligible due to the pain. "I don't fucking know what you're talking about!!!" She managed, as she curled her body towards his fingers, to try and lessen the pain while her other leg draped and swung about freely. "Ah shiiiit!" She shrieked, seeing his other hand rising, to make promise of twisting her body apart! "NO!"  

She could feel the hot air from his nostrils flare out across her curvaceous body, and she swung her arms and free leg out out of instinct, feeling her foot drive up his upper lip, the feeling of slime trailing off her toe and heelless ninja socks made her body shrivel and cringe, while her hands gripped at the nose ring which hung off his nose and yanked tightly at it! "WAKE UP and stop being delusional!!" She screamed, tugging at the ring.

"H-hey stop that! OW!" He grumbled, feeling his nose ring pull at his snout, and her foot drive up his lip into his mouth.

Gruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.... A slight rumbling, his beady eyes blinking wildly as the brief sensation came across his lips... her foot trailing with his saliva as it exited his pursed lips! He blinked again, and felt that familiar pang of hunger from before... he couldn't think straight due to his oddly powerful hunger, and this woman wasn't telling him squat! Then... like a light bulb, he jolted to his senses, and realized how to make the situation serve both his needs. He glanced her over again... he thought of her as a lovely piece of ass before their brief battle... but now, he saw her as something else... a lovely, juicy piece of Beijionese meat- young and plump, and in the brief moment he tasted her... delicious!

He smirked. "You know... twisting you apart is too good a fate for you spy. Spies deserve worse fates than mangle-ment? Mangling? Maiming." He chuckled, opening his wide maw wide with an 'Ahhhhhhhh~'! He dangled the poor ninja above his drooling, dripping jaws! "I haven't had Beijionese cuisine... my comrades who served in the Vanguard often express how lively they are when you swallow one alive... they last for several days, so I hear... I suppose then, you shall have wait it out inside my belly for a while, and see if your lips will move before I digest you alive!" He taunted, bringing the woman's dangling form closer to his tongue which lapped at the air, and the undulating throat ahead of her! "But no matter, once I march into your city, Abdel Adham will soon seize control of your empire, dethrone your Prince Garamonde and others like you will suffer a similar fate! The weak only become food for the strong after all! I hope you enjoyed your last moments, scout!" He snarked, his hand which still tightly held her thigh descending, her body assaulted by hot air wafting from his gaping, salivating throat!

Xynarak
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Kasumi Takatsuji Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:59 am

Xynarak wrote:
Kasumi Takatsuji wrote:
Xynarak wrote:
Kasumi Takatsuji wrote:

"H-hey stop that! OW!" He grumbled, feeling his nose ring pull at his snout, and her foot drive up his lip into his mouth.

Gruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.... A slight rumbling, his beady eyes blinking wildly as the brief sensation came across his lips... her foot trailing with his saliva as it exited his pursed lips! He blinked again, and felt that familiar pang of hunger from before... he couldn't think straight due to his oddly powerful hunger, and this woman wasn't telling him squat! Then... like a light bulb, he jolted to his senses, and realized how to make the situation serve both his needs. He glanced her over again... he thought of her as a lovely piece of ass before their brief battle... but now, he saw her as something else... a lovely, juicy piece of Beijionese meat- young and plump, and in the brief moment he tasted her... delicious!

He smirked. "You know... twisting you apart is too good a fate for you spy. Spies deserve worse fates than mangle-ment? Mangling? Maiming." He chuckled, opening his wide maw wide with an 'Ahhhhhhhh~'! He dangled the poor ninja above his drooling, dripping jaws! "I haven't had Beijionese cuisine... my comrades who served in the Vanguard often express how lively they are when you swallow one alive... they last for several days, so I hear... I suppose then, you shall have wait it out inside my belly for a while, and see if your lips will move before I digest you alive!" He taunted, bringing the woman's dangling form closer to his tongue which lapped at the air, and the undulating throat ahead of her! "But no matter, once I march into your city, Abdel Adham will soon seize control of your empire, dethrone your Prince Garamonde and others like you will suffer a similar fate! The weak only become food for the strong after all! I hope you enjoyed your last moments, scout!" He snarked, his hand which still tightly held her thigh descending, her body assaulted by hot air wafting from his gaping, salivating throat!

"WAKE UP!!" She spat, then shrieked with disgust as her foot plunged between his lips and across that weird slimy tongue! "Ehhh..." She groaned, upon looking at her foot trailing slime as she yanked her foot out of his mouth. "I keep tellin' you that I don't know-" She paused, and held her hand to her chest as she stared at the minotaur who had a different look in his eyes since her foot crossed his lips.

Kasumi's Grotto  File

"...what are you doing..?" She suddenly found herself asking the large beast, before he spoke of a 'worse' punishment, and then she heard the stomach rumble, hell she could feel it. Soon after, she was looking at it, as he held her now precariously above his open throat!!

H-he's going to...eat me?! She mentally screamed!

Kasumi's Grotto  EPLLetYUwAELxNe

Humid, foul smelling air wafted over her upper body, causing her to groan out in disgust instead of the usual shriek of terror one may have in her position. She swung her arms across her face and coughed at the scent. "E-eat me?! Minotaur's don't eat people...! D-do they?!"

She was descending closer to the humid entrypoint, the beast's tongue waggling eagerly to feel her soft human flesh!! "You-you won't be able to eat me, I mean, how would I fit down that throat?! I mean, look at me!" She tried to reason, as her large bosom and thick thighs jiggled:

Kasumi's Grotto  File

However, this did little to stop him as he answered her previous question, about the others. Shit, looks like he's really going to do it! Frey'd above, what will the city do with an army of...
"You can't do this, this is crazy!" Kasumi gulped, but his further explanation made her heart sink...and yet in spite of hovering over slimy death, she caught some odd things about what he had just said...

"Prince Garamonde...? Vanguard, Abdel Adham?!" She called out, and at this point grimaced as she could already feel the tongue dribbling both of her bouncing and bodacious breasts! She gasped as she put it together that somehow, the stone soldiers were... reviving? Another lick to her tits made her shiver with fear and disgust, especially at the sudden realization that he believed he was still in 2282!! "Ugh, stop, STOP!! There's a misunderstanding!!" She screamed. "Abdel Adham's dead, this isn't the year 2282 its 2657!!" She screamed, her face stern, her voice echoing back at her from his throat!

Kasumi's Grotto  File

She could already feel her hair get slimy from the ribbed roof of the maw above her, and to try and buy herself some additional time, she gripped onto the rubbery corners of his putrid mouth and tried to keep them pried open! "Dammit...!" Kasumi cursed, her finger's slipping on the thick rubbery surface as her right hand gripped the lower jaw while her left held up the upper, the slimy saliva rolling over hands like an ocean's tide, and the foul air itself made her gag and wheeze!
Kasumi Takatsuji
Kasumi Takatsuji
Private
Private

Xynarak likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Xynarak Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:35 am

Kasumi Takatsuji wrote:
"WAKE UP!!" She spat, then shrieked with disgust as her foot plunged between his lips and across that weird slimy tongue! "Ehhh..." She groaned, upon looking at her foot trailing slime as she yanked her foot out of his mouth. "I keep tellin' you that I don't know-" She paused, and held her hand to her chest as she stared at the minotaur who had a different look in his eyes since her foot crossed his lips.

Kasumi's Grotto  File

"...what are you doing..?" She suddenly found herself asking the large beast, before he spoke of a 'worse' punishment, and then she heard the stomach rumble, hell she could feel it. Soon after, she was looking at it, as he held her now precariously above his open throat!!

He had continued on as usual, bringing the spy closer to his mouth...and running out of dangling room pretty quick, his mouth was big but not that big. He could hear her tension grow the closer she got, and though sadism wasn't really his thing, there was some satisfaction in finally having a lively meal!

Kasumi Takatsuji wrote:

Humid, foul smelling air wafted over her upper body, causing her to groan out in disgust instead of the usual shriek of terror one may have in her position. She swung her arms across her face and coughed at the scent. "E-eat me?! Minotaur's don't eat people...! D-do they?!"

She was descending closer to the humid entrypoint, the beast's tongue waggling eagerly to feel her soft human flesh!! "You-you won't be able to eat me, I mean, how would I fit down that throat?! I mean, look at me!" She tried to reason, as her large bosom and thick thighs jiggled:

Kasumi's Grotto  File

Her banter made him pause briefly to chuckle. "'Course we do, we eat what we can get. Humans are easy enough to cram into our mouths, and heh... I have and I've swallowed cows bigger than you, spy~" The Minotaur replied with a cheeky tone, as his tongue slipped up into her face and down her neck, across her bosom and snuggled itself between there where she was warm and squishiest. He blushed and felt his cock get hard lathering her while at the same time, making him impatient to devour her! He was going to savor her however, with an empty stomach like this and the Kunoichi being his first taste of Beijionese cuisine in the Beijionese style of fish eating, he wanted to remember this proud meal so he could relay the story to his comrades who survived once they've controlled Beijio! He was getting very excited, the texture of her smooth and warm flesh was intoxicating as he slid his tongue all around her neck and tits, causing the fabric to become slime logged and translucent, showing off her nipples under the thin silk! He could feel her opposed to this, trying to fruitlessly pry his jaws open, her slender fingers applying pressure to the corners of his mouth and sliding across the ribbed surface of his inner maw or his thick tongue. So.... DELICIOUS!!!

Kasumi Takatsuji wrote:
However, this did little to stop him as he answered her previous question, about the others. Shit, looks like he's really going to do it! Frey'd above, what will the city do with an army of...
"You can't do this, this is crazy!" Kasumi gulped, but his further explanation made her heart sink...and yet in spite of hovering over slimy death, she caught some odd things about what he had just said...

"Prince Garamonde...? Vanguard, Abdel Adham?!" She called out, and at this point grimaced as she could already feel the tongue dribbling both of her bouncing and bodacious breasts! She gasped as she put it together that somehow, the stone soldiers were... reviving? Another lick to her tits made her shiver with fear and disgust, especially at the sudden realization that he believed he was still in 2282!! "Ugh, stop, STOP!! There's a misunderstanding!!" She screamed. "Abdel Adham's dead, this isn't the year 2282 its ---!!" She screamed, her face stern, her voice echoing back at her from his throat!
Kasumi's Grotto  File

She was saying something off. "Heh, sunds like yeh neveh seen a Minotaur befer...!" He mumbled, hard to talk with his mouth full, and she was screaming something about the year when his excitement caused him to bite down onto her!

KRUNCH!!

He felt her blood spray against the back of his throat, his teeth digging deep enough to hold her in place as her head was now looming over his throat! Her back and shoulder's impaled by his teeth, her shriek of surprise and pain chilling his blood momentarily, but her large, springy bosom which bulged out his chin somewhat as it flattened against his tongue and while the sides of her tits ballooned out his furry cheeks kept him busy. She's a bit meatier than I thought~ <3 He thought, snorting hot air out of his flared nostrils while his free hand rubbed at the elevated cock poking from his loincloth! The way she screamed was so... thrilling, he decided to alleviate his prior tension while the hand which gripped the womans thigh yet worked on her. He felt her body up as she kicked and protested, her ass and thighs squishy and tender, her breasts which his tongue was wrapping around as it snaked through her ninja robes. Trying to have a stable purchase to yank her into his throat with said tongue was...difficult. He supposed she was right about the size of her body being an issue with swallowing... to a degree. Chewing on her gently, causing more blood to spurt onto his cheeks, her twitching legs got more lively! The one caught in his hand in particular was locked in place, jolting while the other swung out wildly and flailed while her arms outside the corners of his mouth wrapped around his face, her slender fingers gripping at his thick fur tightly, trying to yank it or herself, or both out!

A most bothersome...uh... pre...pre something, mmm she tastes so savory~ The minotaur blushed, as his saliva pushed into Kasumi's mouth and down her throat, turning her cries into a series of muffled coughs instead. His tongue, unable to do much but drag across her smooth, yet toned stomach and wrap around her back under her saliva and blood soaked white robes, coiled around her midsection and across her navel tightly, tugging towards the throat while the hand holding her thigh tried to push! "Holf...sthill!!" He grunted, muffled by the tasty flesh mortal, his grip on her leg tightened to the point of-

-SNAP!

With a shrill cry bellowing down his throat now, he realized that he broke the spy's left leg... which should help things a little. Pushing her towards his throat now with one, twisted leg while the other kicked and pedals to annoyance, his left hand which had been around his engorged cock reached up to aid in engorging the young maiden, gripping her other thigh as if she was a hamburger on a bun! Her pelvic curtain flapped against his nose and across her tight, jiggly little ass, her exposed toes of her stirrup legwear clenching and flexing, while her muffled sobs carried down into his stomach. He applied pressure, chewing on the woman to get her to remove her elbows from around the corners of his lips, his jaw wiggling and alight with flavor as he struggled to stuff her oversized melons into his throat! C'mon....!! He grunted, pushing harder and harder till his bulging cheeks slid back and downward with a slow, yet steady sliding motion till---

-plop! The breasts slipped and bulged out his neck now, hanging, jiggling and bulging as it pressed through his neck with an obvious impression of the Spy's tits! Her nipples could even be seen bulging from atop the massive, jiggling mounds bulging out his fur! Her shoulders were bulging out the sides of his neck, and he could hear and feel her fabric catching and then tearing on his teeth when she had lurched forwards. Able to breathe yet, and her fore arms now hanging over his lower jaw limply... though her fingers still clenched and twitched, he took a moment to now bite down on her thighs and jiggly ass. Her wide hips bulged outside his mouth, they'd be harder to swallow than her breasts, since the bone, but he thought he could manage. For now, his tongue which uncoiled after it helped pull her gazongas inside his throat now took to sliding over and then under her robe's front flap, teasing the fundoshi thong he had witnessed earlier when he spotted her on the lake's edge.

Mmm~ He hummed, gnawing on her hips while his tongue slithered across her clothed pussy, rubbing at her sensitive flesh for a taste of her fluids! His left hand slipped away again, now that she was more firmly secured, to return to his aching member below. Saliva washed over his poor meal's body, as did small rivers of blood from her wounds, slipping down each writhing, kicking thigh and soaking into her silky white thigh highs.

Xynarak
Private
Private

Kasumi Takatsuji likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Kasumi Takatsuji Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:01 am

Xynarak wrote:
Kasumi Takatsuji wrote:

Kasumi's Grotto  File

He had continued on as usual, bringing the spy closer to his mouth...and running out of dangling room pretty quick, his mouth was big but not that big. He could hear her tension grow the closer she got, and though sadism wasn't really his thing, there was some satisfaction in finally having a lively meal!

Kasumi Takatsuji wrote:

Kasumi's Grotto  File

Her banter made him pause briefly to chuckle. "'Course we do, we eat what we can get. Humans are easy enough to cram into our mouths, and heh... I have and I've swallowed cows bigger than you, spy~" The Minotaur replied with a cheeky tone, as his tongue slipped up into her face and down her neck, across her bosom and snuggled itself between there where she was warm and squishiest. He blushed and felt his cock get hard lathering her while at the same time, making him impatient to devour her! He was going to savor her however, with an empty stomach like this and the Kunoichi being his first taste of Beijionese cuisine in the Beijionese style of fish eating, he wanted to remember this proud meal so he could relay the story to his comrades who survived once they've controlled Beijio! He was getting very excited, the texture of her smooth and warm flesh was intoxicating as he slid his tongue all around her neck and tits, causing the fabric to become slime logged and translucent, showing off her nipples under the thin silk! He could feel her opposed to this, trying to fruitlessly pry his jaws open, her slender fingers applying pressure to the corners of his mouth and sliding across the ribbed surface of his inner maw or his thick tongue. So.... DELICIOUS!!!

Kasumi Takatsuji wrote:

"Prince Garamonde...? Vanguard, Abdel Adham?!" She called out, and at this point grimaced as she could already feel the tongue dribbling both of her bouncing and bodacious breasts! She gasped as she put it together that somehow, the stone soldiers were... reviving? Another lick to her tits made her shiver with fear and disgust, especially at the sudden realization that he believed he was still in 2282!! "Ugh, stop, STOP!! There's a misunderstanding!!" She screamed. "Abdel Adham's dead, this isn't the year 2282 its ---!!" She screamed, her face stern, her voice echoing back at her from his throat!
Kasumi's Grotto  File

She was saying something off. "Heh, sunds like yeh neveh seen a Minotaur befer...!" He mumbled, hard to talk with his mouth full, and she was screaming something about the year when his excitement caused him to bite down onto her!

KRUNCH!!

He felt her blood spray against the back of his throat, his teeth digging deep enough to hold her in place as her head was now looming over his throat! Her back and shoulder's impaled by his teeth, her shriek of surprise and pain chilling his blood momentarily, but her large, springy bosom which bulged out his chin somewhat as it flattened against his tongue and while the sides of her tits ballooned out his furry cheeks kept him busy. She's a bit meatier than I thought~ <3 He thought, snorting hot air out of his flared nostrils while his free hand rubbed at the elevated cock poking from his loincloth! The way she screamed was so... thrilling, he decided to alleviate his prior tension while the hand which gripped the womans thigh yet worked on her. He felt her body up as she kicked and protested, her ass and thighs squishy and tender, her breasts which his tongue was wrapping around as it snaked through her ninja robes. Trying to have a stable purchase to yank her into his throat with said tongue was...difficult. He supposed she was right about the size of her body being an issue with swallowing... to a degree. Chewing on her gently, causing more blood to spurt onto his cheeks, her twitching legs got more lively! The one caught in his hand in particular was locked in place, jolting while the other swung out wildly and flailed while her arms outside the corners of his mouth wrapped around his face, her slender fingers gripping at his thick fur tightly, trying to yank it or herself, or both out!

A most bothersome...uh... pre...pre something, mmm she tastes so savory~ The minotaur blushed, as his saliva pushed into Kasumi's mouth and down her throat, turning her cries into a series of muffled coughs instead. His tongue, unable to do much but drag across her smooth, yet toned stomach and wrap around her back under her saliva and blood soaked white robes, coiled around her midsection and across her navel tightly,  tugging towards the throat while the hand holding her thigh tried to push! "Holf...sthill!!" He grunted, muffled by the tasty flesh mortal, his grip on her leg tightened to the point of-

-SNAP!

With a shrill cry bellowing down his throat now, he realized that he broke the spy's left leg... which should help things a little. Pushing her towards his throat now with one, twisted leg while the other kicked and pedals to annoyance, his left hand which had been around his engorged cock reached up to aid in engorging the young maiden, gripping her other thigh as if she was a hamburger on a bun! Her pelvic curtain flapped against his nose and across her tight, jiggly little ass, her exposed toes of her stirrup legwear clenching and flexing, while her muffled sobs carried down into his stomach. He applied pressure, chewing on the woman to get her to remove her elbows from around the corners of his lips, his jaw wiggling and alight with flavor as he struggled to stuff her oversized melons into his throat! C'mon....!! He grunted, pushing harder and harder till his bulging cheeks slid back and downward with a slow, yet steady sliding motion till---

-plop! The breasts slipped and bulged out his neck now, hanging, jiggling and bulging as it pressed through his neck with an obvious impression of the Spy's tits! Her nipples could even be seen bulging from atop the massive, jiggling mounds bulging out his fur! Her shoulders were bulging out the sides of his neck, and he could hear and feel her fabric catching and then tearing on his teeth when she had lurched forwards. Able to breathe yet, and her fore arms now hanging over his lower jaw limply... though her fingers still clenched and twitched, he took a moment to now bite down on her thighs and jiggly ass. Her wide hips bulged outside his mouth, they'd be harder to swallow than her breasts, since the bone, but he thought he could manage. For now, his tongue which uncoiled after it helped pull her gazongas inside his throat now took to sliding over and then under her robe's front flap, teasing the fundoshi thong he had witnessed earlier when he spotted her on the lake's edge.

Mmm~ He hummed, gnawing on her hips while his tongue slithered across her clothed pussy, rubbing at her sensitive flesh for a taste of her fluids! His left hand slipped away again, now that she was more firmly secured, to return to his aching member below. Saliva washed over his poor meal's body, as did small rivers of blood from her wounds, slipping down each writhing, kicking thigh and soaking into her silky white thigh highs.

The feeling of the vice like teeth grating across her stomach, back, shoulders... was intense. She had been silenced by a scream of pain that only continued the more she struggled. She wished she didn't bring up her body, as he snaked his way through her robes with that slimy tongue, while her mind was turned off due to the pain, the sights, sounds, smells... she was in hell. She struggled as fiercely as she could, thrashing out with her legs, at least the one not seized, and gripping and tugging at his fur to try and pull herself out! "YOU DUMB BASTARD!! I'M NOT AN ENEMY, ITS 265---" She screamed, feeling him pushing her towards the throat, her breasts keeping her from entering with her head and shoulders, when saliva pushed into her mouth, cutting her off again, causing her to choke and gag on the foul slime!

Kasumi's Grotto  File

Gagging turned to a shrill scream that curdled blood, when he snapped her left leg with his tight grip. White hot pain shot through her, causing her to writhe with her other extremities harder! His tongue gliding between her slimy, jiggling half exposed breasts and rolling across her belly button. "Whhhhhhy......?!" She sobbed, her ponytail going undone as he began to jostle her, his other hand gripping her other leg for support, and with both...guided her breasts inside his throat with a sick, plop!

Kasumi's Grotto  Dczpkwk-04c5266b-bbfd-47ba-ae3d-910ae9ca5af0.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNmZkNzdlMzctMjZhOS00YmEyLWFlZWUtZWQwMzE3MzY0ZTA4XC9kY3pwa3drLTA0YzUyNjZiLWJiZmQtNDdiYS1hZTNkLTkxMGFlOWNhNWFmMC5qcGcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ

She gasped, shivering in spite of the humidity, her back arching with the curvature of his mouth, guiding into the tight undulating chamber which squished around her pallid form, and forced more slime across her body. Oh Gods...what the hell do I do now?! She mentally cried, as the creature's saliva bridged and rolled and trailed off and around her curves. Her white outfit soaked through, clinging to the bodacious, bleeding form as she was unable to do anything but clench her toes and fingers. Soon her right leg was free again, and she kicked, not that it did her any favors, her flailing increasing as soon as she felt his tongue roll over her crotch and rubbed at her flower!! "ACKKKH!! NO!! EYAAAAAH!!!" Kasumi protested, slinging bloody saliva off her thick thighs as her sex began to feel pleasure despite the sick scenario she found herself in! She wiggled and protested even with her broken leg, the pain however made her stop in her tracks when she tried to move it, and she began to feel sick to her stomach, but unable to vomit. Tears mixing with the saliva, she felt her pussy glazed with sticky spit and her provoked fluids, which began to drip across his rough, yet sensitive tongue. Her legs stretched out wide twitching as she began to release and orgasm from his assaulting tongue, her moans of pain and humiliation echoing into the throat below!

Kasumi's Grotto  File

Last edited by Kasumi Takatsuji on Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Kasumi Takatsuji
Kasumi Takatsuji
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Xynarak Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:14 am

He didn't think it possible, but the addition of her orgasm enhanced her taste! Greedily he slurped at her moist pussy, flapping his tongue while she kicked with her one good leg. His hand stroked and rubbed the massive cock sticking from his pulled down loin cloth, unable to help himself from such a lively, sexy, and delicious meal! His tongue coiled around her jiggly ass, slapping her ass cheeks, and slithering between her thick muscular thighs in trails of web like slime. Ughhhh so good... gotta... gotta!

He removed his hand from her crippled left leg, and with his pointer finger, pushed against her pussy. The pressure built up, as he pushed against the moist spot, and Kasumi's body began to slide across his tongue, her ass gliding gently into his throat... before lodging there. Tightly locked, with the rear flap of her outfit clinging to the roof of his mouth, snagging between teeth, he began to push on her cheeks with his finger! Stuffing her into his throat with each agressive, ramming prod, saliva squirting from the tightly locked off flesh as the back of his throat got tighter, his eyes clenched tight as he tried to push her wiggling form down his throat! He began to feel light headed, the lack of air entering his lungs due to her large frame made such... difficult. He continued to try and 'chew' down on her, rolling her ass against the ribbed roofing of his slimy maw while his tongue curled and attempted to help stuff her wide hips inside!!

Her thighs and ass began to slowly slink as he raised his head and back upwards, to see if gravity could help soothe her way downward... while he continued to also rub and quicken his pace with his member in his other hand!

Xynarak
Private
Private

Kasumi Takatsuji likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Kasumi Takatsuji Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:06 pm

Kasumi's Grotto  Kasumi
What had been the beautiful, eldest sibling in the Takatsuji house, a princess consort and arranged bride of the missing Prince Takashi Sigara, was reduced to a mere meaty meal for a hungry Minotaur. Battered and broken, the trapped, humiliated young woman is forced to endure a terrible fate which so happens to have befallen each of the members of her family, from her youngest sibling Mai in Beijio who has died and become digested by a Deviljoh, and even her adopted sister in faraway Breland, who was made into a snack on the beach by the Bounty Hunter Body Bag- a victim of circumstance. Yamato, the eldest sister, seemed to be the only one who hadn't been consumed in the hour... yet.

Poor Kasumi was at the mercy of this terrible, out of touch monster who now had the once ravishingly beautiful ninja half crammed down his throat! Her screams of anguish weren't enough to placate him, or his lewdness, as he throttled his cock in one hand and pushed upon her ass with his free hand's index finger!

Kasumi's Grotto  Minotaur_Consumi_5

Kasumi was wedged tight inside the minotaur's throat, her well rounded ass, child rearing hips and thick, generous thighs prevented her from sliding down his gullet with ease! Slimy saliva trails across her jiggling cheeks, her clothing such as her silk tabard and her side tie thong were soaked through, with the rear flap of her tabard tearing from the undo stress of being forced down the cramped and slimy quarters of the ancient monster's gullet! Given her one leg had been snapped broken by the beast, she couldn't really kick, but she wiggled intensely as all the stress and prodding of the big oaf finally seemed to show progress! The tabard above her ass tore some against one of his molars, ripping cleanly as her shapely derriere was yielding to his tight, slimy throat! Pain shot through Kasumi, the stress on her hips increased and one could hear her strained, muffled shriek of pain as her hips slowly pushed   past the gummy and slobbery walls of his throat! And then...

Sluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurp!

Bearly anymore fight was left in the Ninja, as her thighs came together, sliding down the throat, quickly followed by her knees, her ankles and feet. She slid down his throat, no longer obstructing his throat, bulging out the fuzzy Minotaur's gullet with her meaty frame!

Kasumi's Grotto  E657cf3f45bee704146c41760e2dff86a1f08cd3c8901707fceed829f4881798

GLURK!

Kasumi's Grotto  Unknown

A deep, disgusting, audible swallow and Kasumi was simply gone. The throat empty now of its broken beauty, no longer visible down his rippling throat... his mouth still chock full of saliva as his throat muscles retracted and undulated, now free of its laborious and meaty meal...!

Kasumi's Grotto  Minotaur_muscles_by_voredragonvore_ddgf91n-pre

Her body pushed past the creature's tight abdomen, squeezing into a tight, dark chamber where the woman was quickly balled up upside down! The pressure of being swallowed had put a toll on the ninja's body, especially by a creature whose throat had been so tight and narrow. She had nearly passed out from the pain alone, from the pain she had endured prior to being consumed and swallowed alive by this oafish beast! Her copper brown eyes fluttered open, feeling hot, sticky saliva running down her face as she wakes up in the undulating, gurgling chamber which surrounds her now curled up, curvaceous body!

Kasumi's Grotto  89

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Kasumi's Grotto  Minotaur_muscles_by_voredragonvore_ddgf91n-pre

Kasumi's muffled shriek of absolute despair could be heard emanating from the creature's bloated belly sac! Kasumi's mind breaking at the realization she wasn't the top of the food chain human being, but this oafish, out of touch, and merciless Legionnaire's squirming meal! She didn't want to succumb to such a horrid and terrible fate- to become nothing but nutrients for some moronic beast that didn't even know what year it was and saw no reason to believe her!

Kasumi's Grotto  Unknown

The monster would, however, enjoy its 'prisoner' while he had her, as she squirmed and rolled about inside his sloshing, gurgling belly... the digestive enzymes slowly working their way onto the fallen ninja's pretty, squirming form!
Kasumi Takatsuji
Kasumi Takatsuji
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down