Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gorge Fortress: Ritual Chamber [Destroyed]

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Gorge Fortress: Ritual Chamber [Destroyed] Empty The Gorge Fortress: Ritual Chamber [Destroyed]

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:46 am

Within the newly constructed edifice, a foul and heretical ritual was about to take place

Fresh from the portal chamber, a cadre of 12 immortal acolytes entered the ritual chamber.

The Gorge Fortress: Ritual Chamber [Destroyed] Disciple_of_D__Sparil_by_NaturalHumanProduct

Each one, floating towards the central apparatus, a great circle of candles surrounding the central sigil of arcane power.

Atop the pulsing rune, stood a creature of immense magical power, to lead the ceremony, an Arch Vile.

The Gorge Fortress: Ritual Chamber [Destroyed] Archvile_by_metalpiss

As the ritual began with the Acolytes chanting in whispered voices the dark rites and incantations of blasphemous power, the Arch Vile made it's shrill voice heard.

{"Hear us and obey, all children of dark heart and hatred! Rise now, in the name of all evil! Come to us, the source of your foul deeds and powers! We raise you in the name of the fallen, to crush the foes of our glorious and terrifying armies! Rise now, and take your place among the victorious evil!"}

As the heretical powers lit the Arch Vile's hands, a tremendous surge of it's command resonated within the massive fortress, and spread outward across the land, in perfect synch with the other two towers. 3 beacons, calling to all those of evil heart upon the planet to rise, gather, and join the coming slaughter.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Gorge Fortress: Ritual Chamber [Destroyed] Empty Re: The Gorge Fortress: Ritual Chamber [Destroyed]

Post  Zav Tue May 07, 2019 11:53 pm

{from her}

The large craft slammed into the location where the ritual chamber once stood, the dirt and sand covering the craft, dousing the green flames which wreathed it...
Zav
Zav
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

The Gorge Fortress: Ritual Chamber [Destroyed] Empty Re: The Gorge Fortress: Ritual Chamber [Destroyed]

Post  Olivia Unagi Wed May 08, 2019 12:58 am

[From here]

Olivia Unagi, with mic in hand, rushes over to the crater, her camera on as she tries to tap into Danny's radio. "Danny, you still there?" She whispered, while she approached the pulsating ship ahead of her. She could see massive chunks of stone jutting from the ground caused by the crash landing, and wondered if this really was one of the demons. I mean, why wouldn't they land appropriately? She disregarded the thought, and made her way to a large outcropping of rock close to the crater left by the ship, with the large mechanical menace still smoking in the center. She poked her head out, and looked on with large reddish brown eyes. "...woah." She shakily says, gulping. "...you seein' this, Dan?" She asked, trying to adjust the zoom function of her ear mounted mini cam.
Olivia Unagi
Olivia Unagi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Wed May 08, 2019 9:18 pm

"Liv? Get back from there! Whoever is in that thing, he's not alone!" replied the Cameraman over the com... "There's more coming... And these are bigger!"
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Zav Thu May 09, 2019 3:31 am

Zav blinked as the ship finally came to a grinding halt. He had... miscalculated his trajectory, and hadn't flown in Galactic Standard, always Automatic when it came to starships, so his control in his descent and ability to land were hampered. Well... I am here in any case... hrmm... I should have stocked up on rations in hindsight, now that I totaled this thing... He thought. He hadn't eaten in two weeks, but didn't think about it till now. When he was assigned to guard the human colony docking bay, he did so with the intention he'd snack on a few if it came to it but so happened he didn't in the week he was on that moon base. The insect shrugged, holstering the cannon to his back, then opens the hatch.

The hatch shifts from the hull seamlessly, lifting up and releasing a gaseous steam from the cockpit within. The creature slowly lumbers his 12' tall body from the ship, shaking his carapace and slicking back his antennae with his main arms. He takes a look around the crater he created, and then turns to the skies... noting that there were others. He growls. I told them I'd do this alone... what are they doing now? He wondered. These 'demons' were a strange species... but as long as they didn't get in his way, he'd be fine with this unexpected arrival.
Zav
Zav
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Olivia Unagi Thu May 09, 2019 3:40 am

Random Mobs wrote:"Liv? Get back from there! Whoever is in that thing, he's not alone!" replied the Cameraman over the com... "There's more coming... And these are bigger!"

Olivia turned her head to the horizon, and saw glimpses of the approaching craft. "You know I can't do that now, Dan? I'm stuck here, fully committed now!" She harshly whispered. Crap... these things look dangerous as hell... I really gotta keep alert! She thought. "Get somewhere fast, and get me live!" She whispered again, when she felt something crawling on her arm! "Ah!" She screamed, flinging the squirming centipede from her arm, shivering as it flew. "Bug! Fucking bugs, I hate bugs!" She spat, trying to regain her composure. That is when she hears the hissing of the ship opening... her head turned to face it:

Zav wrote:Zav blinked as the ship finally came to a grinding halt. He had... miscalculated his trajectory, and hadn't flown in Galactic Standard, always Automatic when it came to starships, so his control in his descent and ability to land were hampered. Well... I am here in any case... hrmm... I should have stocked up on rations in hindsight, now that I totaled this thing... He thought. He hadn't eaten in two weeks, but didn't think about it till now. When he was assigned to guard the human colony docking bay, he did so with the intention he'd snack on a few if it came to it but so happened he didn't in the week he was on that moon base. The insect shrugged, holstering the cannon to his back, then opens the hatch.

The hatch shifts from the hull seamlessly, lifting up and releasing a gaseous steam from the cockpit within. The creature slowly lumbers his 12' tall body from the ship, shaking his carapace and slicking back his antennae with his main arms. He takes a look around the crater he created, and then turns to the skies... noting that there were others. He growls. I told them I'd do this alone... what are they doing now? He wondered. These 'demons' were a strange species... but as long as they didn't get in his way, he'd be fine with this unexpected arrival.

Olive was a pale shade of green, her eyes wide and her heart sinking into her chest. The thing which crawled from the ship was a... large bug... thing. She didn't want to look at it's hideous form, but couldn't look away for the fact she was catching it on camera, and that it looked so... weird. "...bugs... why bugs?" She whispered softly, ducking behind her cover again...
Olivia Unagi
Olivia Unagi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Thu May 09, 2019 3:42 am

Zav wrote:Zav blinked as the ship finally came to a grinding halt. He had... miscalculated his trajectory, and hadn't flown in Galactic Standard, always Automatic when it came to starships, so his control in his descent and ability to land were hampered. Well... I am here in any case... hrmm... I should have stocked up on rations in hindsight, now that I totaled this thing... He thought. He hadn't eaten in two weeks, but didn't think about it till now. When he was assigned to guard the human colony docking bay, he did so with the intention he'd snack on a few if it came to it but so happened he didn't in the week he was on that moon base. The insect shrugged, holstering the cannon to his back, then opens the hatch.

Almost as if reading his mind, Zav's communications console within his ship activated. On screen was a grotesque cybernetic creature.

The Gorge Fortress: Ritual Chamber [Destroyed] Technician

"This is Devastator Warship Fulgrim to Hell Flyer #322474. Zav, confirm status. If you are alive, we can provide distraction for you to slip away. If you are dead, then we will retrieve your corpse..." The large ship hovered over the crash site, awaiting response.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zav Thu May 09, 2019 3:47 am

Zav thought he saw movement, turning his head to an outcropping... before he hears the sound of a creature come from behind. Turning his head to the console, the bug rolled his baleful yellow eyes. "Ugh... Dead. Died on impact." he replied in his gruff, inhuman voice. He expected the cybernetic monster he was talking to take his sarcasm as fact, before shaking his head. "What the %&*#! do you think? Does a corpse respond?!" he growled, before pounding the console. "I need no distraction, I can handle this..." He added.
Zav
Zav
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Thu May 09, 2019 3:52 am

Zav wrote:Zav thought he saw movement, turning his head to an outcropping... before he hears the sound of a creature come from behind. Turning his head to the console, the bug rolled his baleful yellow eyes. "Ugh... Dead. Died on impact." he replied in his gruff, inhuman voice. He expected the cybernetic monster he was talking to take his sarcasm as fact, before shaking his head. "What the %&*#! do you think? Does a corpse respond?!" he growled, before pounding the console. "I need no distraction, I can handle this..." He added.

"Lifeform telemetry updating. I detect you now. Warning: other sentient lifeforms detected within a 50 meter radius of crash site - You are not alone. Take the portable communications array with you and commence mission. Dispose of the.... refuse, however you deem fit. Fulgrim, out."

With those words the Devastator Warship began to ascend back into the sky, past the snpwcapped peaks of the mountains, and back towards the baleful blue light in the sky.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Olivia Unagi Thu May 09, 2019 3:57 am

Liv could hear the... thing talking with something. Scared, but having to face her fear of bugs to press on, she shakily pulls her head up from the outcropping and observes the creature talking to something or someone she couldn't see or hear. Her head turns up to the hovering craft above, but after a few minutes it picks up and flies off, back towards the ominous blue star it came from...

"Dan... it left. The bigger ship left, but this... ugly thing, its still here." She says, turning her head back to the creature again, gulping.
Olivia Unagi
Olivia Unagi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Zav Fri May 17, 2019 3:34 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Zav wrote:Zav thought he saw movement, turning his head to an outcropping... before he hears the sound of a creature come from behind. Turning his head to the console, the bug rolled his baleful yellow eyes. "Ugh... Dead. Died on impact." he replied in his gruff, inhuman voice. He expected the cybernetic monster he was talking to take his sarcasm as fact, before shaking his head. "What the %&*#! do you think? Does a corpse respond?!" he growled, before pounding the console. "I need no distraction, I can handle this..." He added.

"Lifeform telemetry updating. I detect you now. Warning: other sentient lifeforms detected within a 50 meter radius of crash site - You are not alone. Take the portable communications array with you and commence mission. Dispose of the.... refuse, however you deem fit. Fulgrim, out."

With those words the Devastator Warship began to ascend back into the sky, past the snpwcapped peaks of the mountains, and back towards the baleful blue light in the sky.

Zav'ian's body relaxed as the starship vanished off the horizon, and grabbed a portable communications device as suggested. He strapped the canon to his back, and his feelers twitched as he looked around the rim of the crater. His small nostrils flared as he sniffed the air...

Olivia Unagi wrote:Liv could hear the... thing talking with something. Scared, but having to face her fear of bugs to press on, she shakily pulls her head up from the outcropping and observes the creature talking to something or someone she couldn't see or hear. Her head turns up to the hovering craft above, but after a few minutes it picks up and flies off, back towards the ominous blue star it came from...

"Dan... it left. The bigger ship left, but this... ugly thing, its still here." She says, turning her head back to the creature again, gulping.

He thought he saw some movement, and smiled. He'd deal with that soon enough. He turns to the ship console and activates a very delayed self destruct sequence to destroy the ship within a day's time, before he closed the ship's hatch and locked it. Even if the puny idiot creatures who reigned on this planet did manage to cart this craft back to their bases to study it, it would atomize them in the blast while they tried to toy with the locks.

He skitters away from the ship, and decided he would find these life force signatures...
Zav
Zav
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Olivia Unagi Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:07 am

Zav wrote:
Darkstorm Zero wrote:

Zav'ian's body relaxed as the starship vanished off the horizon, and grabbed a portable communications device as suggested. He strapped the canon to his back, and his feelers twitched as he looked around the rim of the crater. His small nostrils flared as he sniffed the air...

Olivia Unagi wrote:Liv could hear the... thing talking with something. Scared, but having to face her fear of bugs to press on, she shakily pulls her head up from the outcropping and observes the creature talking to something or someone she couldn't see or hear. Her head turns up to the hovering craft above, but after a few minutes it picks up and flies off, back towards the ominous blue star it came from...

He thought he saw some movement, and smiled. He'd deal with that soon enough. He turns to the ship console and activates a very delayed self destruct sequence to destroy the ship within a day's time, before he closed the ship's hatch and locked it. Even if the puny idiot creatures who reigned on this planet did manage to cart this craft back to their bases to study it, it would atomize them in the blast while they tried to toy with the locks.

He skitters away from the ship, and decided he would find these life force signatures...

"Are you getting any of this Dan...?" She asked, before the creature began to turn her way! EEEP! She internally screamed, quickly shooting down, her back against the rock, her heart beating hard in her chest! "Holy crap... Do you think it saw me Dan?" She asked her camera man, whispering as low as she could. Her heart was beating quickly, the sense of danger increasing, which was both harrowing and exciting for Unagi.
Olivia Unagi
Olivia Unagi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Zav Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:07 am

It was then, the rock behind Olive became hot, melting and exposed the young reporter to Zavian's vision! The gun in his odd shaped hands smoking, and he approached her quickly before leveling the weapon. "Halt creature, or I will atomize you!" he hissed, his yellow eyes blinking. She was human, like those he seen in the space station... she was bigger than those he'd seen up there, in terms of curves. "Identify yourself..." He added, training the weapon on her chest!
Zav
Zav
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Olivia Unagi Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:32 am

The Gorge Fortress: Ritual Chamber [Destroyed] Dcz9qyf-c7ea806c-5013-447e-8a28-fd2dec5aaae2.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzZmZDc3ZTM3LTI2YTktNGJhMi1hZWVlLWVkMDMxNzM2NGUwOFwvZGN6OXF5Zi1jN2VhODA2Yy01MDEzLTQ0N2UtOGEyOC1mZDJkZWM1YWFhZTIuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Olivia glanced back when she felt the heat upon her back, and before she could flee, the giant... gross mantis roach like creature was towering over her with a weapon trained on her chest! Its so gross...! Oh Gods, its going to kill me if I don't answer it!

The Gorge Fortress: Ritual Chamber [Destroyed] __olive_laurentia_original_drawn_by_tony_guisado___by_myikocandi_dcz9rjm-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTA5MyIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzZmZDc3ZTM3LTI2YTktNGJhMi1hZWVlLWVkMDMxNzM2NGUwOFwvZGN6OXJqbS1mYjBiNDk0Ni0zMDIwLTQyY2EtYjdjOS0zM2Y1NzM0MGNhN2UuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTg1MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19

She smiled wearily, and adjusted her chest mounted camera, her breasts wobbling. "G-greetings! To Galiavan... mons-you handsome creature!" She chuckled nervously, her heels clicking as she backed up a little. "Dave... you're getting this... right?" She whispered, before clearing her throat, and tried her best to put on her sexy reporter look, she had perfected this technique even when it came to the most foul looking people... but she felt her stomach couldn't handle it.

The Gorge Fortress: Ritual Chamber [Destroyed] __olive_laurentia_original_drawn_by_lulu_chan92__s_by_myikocandi_dcz9r1y-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTIwMyIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzZmZDc3ZTM3LTI2YTktNGJhMi1hZWVlLWVkMDMxNzM2NGUwOFwvZGN6OXIxeS03MWY0OTU1OC0zOGMwLTQ5NjAtYjVhMC0wOTVjMTIxMDYzODUuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTg1MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19

"Hmhmhm~" She giggled. "I am not here to cause you any trouble, I am a reporter for Galiavan Heat! Olivia Unagi, but you can call me Olive, far lander!" She chuckled, pointing to the small camera on her chest. "You're being filmed, live, across Galiavan! And as the first human to approach you and welcome you to this planet, I'd like to ask you a few questions, if you may allow me to press you? I'd like to get the inside scoop at the situation at hand, if you are affiliated with whats going on across Galiavan, the new wave of demons and if the hostilities that have been declining are a sign of hope? I represent a neutral party, by the way, so there is no need to feel... hostile, towards me." She gulped, uneasily.
Olivia Unagi
Olivia Unagi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Zav Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:54 am

Olivia Unagi wrote:The Gorge Fortress: Ritual Chamber [Destroyed] Dcz9qyf-c7ea806c-5013-447e-8a28-fd2dec5aaae2.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzZmZDc3ZTM3LTI2YTktNGJhMi1hZWVlLWVkMDMxNzM2NGUwOFwvZGN6OXF5Zi1jN2VhODA2Yy01MDEzLTQ0N2UtOGEyOC1mZDJkZWM1YWFhZTIuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Olivia glanced back when she felt the heat upon her back, and before she could flee, the giant... gross mantis roach like creature was towering over her with a weapon trained on her chest! Its so gross...! Oh Gods, its going to kill me if I don't answer it!

The Gorge Fortress: Ritual Chamber [Destroyed] __olive_laurentia_original_drawn_by_tony_guisado___by_myikocandi_dcz9rjm-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTA5MyIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzZmZDc3ZTM3LTI2YTktNGJhMi1hZWVlLWVkMDMxNzM2NGUwOFwvZGN6OXJqbS1mYjBiNDk0Ni0zMDIwLTQyY2EtYjdjOS0zM2Y1NzM0MGNhN2UuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTg1MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19

She smiled wearily, and adjusted her chest mounted camera, her breasts wobbling. "G-greetings! To Galiavan... mons-you handsome creature!" She chuckled nervously, her heels clicking as she backed up a little. "Dave... you're getting this... right?" She whispered, before clearing her throat, and tried her best to put on her sexy reporter look, she had perfected this technique even when it came to the most foul looking people... but she felt her stomach couldn't handle it.

Zav looked at the creature with an unamused, pitying look. She was trying hard to get on his good side, and she wouldn't be wrong in doing such; he could just as easily tear her to shreds or atomize her before she got a chance to scream... He observed her quietly as she continued:

Olivia Unagi wrote:
The Gorge Fortress: Ritual Chamber [Destroyed] __olive_laurentia_original_drawn_by_lulu_chan92__s_by_myikocandi_dcz9r1y-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTIwMyIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzZmZDc3ZTM3LTI2YTktNGJhMi1hZWVlLWVkMDMxNzM2NGUwOFwvZGN6OXIxeS03MWY0OTU1OC0zOGMwLTQ5NjAtYjVhMC0wOTVjMTIxMDYzODUuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTg1MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19

"Hmhmhm~" She giggled. "I am not here to cause you any trouble, I am a reporter for Galiavan Heat! Olivia Unagi, but you can call me Olive, far lander!" She chuckled, pointing to the small camera on her chest. "You're being filmed, live, across Galiavan! And as the first human to approach you and welcome you to this planet, I'd like to ask you a few questions, if you may allow me to press you? I'd like to get the inside scoop at the situation at hand, if you are affiliated with whats going on across Galiavan, the new wave of demons and if the hostilities that have been declining are a sign of hope? I represent a neutral party, by the way, so there is no need to feel... hostile, towards me." She gulped, uneasily.

His creepy gold-brown eyes blink, a slimy white film coating his eyes briefly as he did it. She was a reporter... broadcasting his actions off a small, semi-concealable camera. She spoke to a 'Dave' off a small mic and Zav could not see any other creature by whom she was referring to nearby. Likely out of fear. Good. He snickers, his pointy, needle like teeth peel into a wide grin that is unable to contain his flow of saliva as he nearly drips the strands over the poor woman! "Sorry..." He hummed, his stomach rumbling. "Be fortunate your species developed... lips~" He hissed, chuckling to himself. "You mean me no trouble and want the inside scoop... eh? We're being broadcasted across this entire dirtball you say as well, hmm?" He snickered. Then became silent for a long time, glancing her up and down. "Neutral party... no need for me to feel hostile? You are either very cocky or very foolish...maybe I should press you... till you turn to paste?" He says leaning close, the barrel of his ungodly weapon nudging poor Olive against the wall of the bored out cliff! He then smiled, and slowly, peeled his weapon away, holstering it on the side of his long torso. "You identify yourself as Olivia Unagi... an odd name, doesn't...buzz off the tongue, well~" His tongue flapping as he chuckles. "You speak of the invading demons, and the soldiers of chaos..no?" He asked, stepping back, his immense body moving aside so that Unagi may not feel threatened...
Zav
Zav
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Olivia Unagi Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:02 am

She gulped. This creature was going to kill her, she should've just listened to DAVE!

....but then the creature, with all its intimidation backed away and holstered his weapon. She frowned at this. Not very nice... She told herself, before nodding. "In a matter of speaking, yes, this is a live broadcast across our planet, but I wouldn't be calling it a 'dirtball'. I mean I wouldn't say that about your planet now would I?" She replied, before feeling that icy stare of his. "A-any wa--AH!" She gasped, evading the saliva drips that were almost on top of her! She was green, the slimy puddle at her feet jiggled and was greenish yellow...

She held back her urge to gag, and glanced back up at him... and repressed the same feelings yet again. He was truly... hideous. "...anyway, yes I am Olivia Unagi... a reporter. Call me Olive then if it pleases you." She coughed into her fist and held up the microphone to him. "Yes... the demons and monsters that have been arriving, are you affiliated with them? And what may I call you, to make things easier?" She asked in turn.
Olivia Unagi
Olivia Unagi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Zav Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:23 am

"Wouldn't know, wouldn't care. Though I am curious of how a creature like you would handle my planet..." He says, before thinking of the answer to that question. Something he'll do once they wrapped this 'inside story' up. His scales shivered along his entire body, and shuttered like a 'sigh', as he exhaled deeply. Glad my planet doesn't have to deal with these types... we're too focused on killing each other. He thought before answering her. "My name? Something you'd be unable to pronounced and not necessary to report. As for my affiliation? There is only so much I'm allowed to say... I was hired, plain and simple. Could be, might be, probably... but these 'demons' you speak of wanted me to pass a message along..."

He took a step forwards, leaning close to her chest where the camera was positioned... and had to say she smelled pleasant as he explained: "The Hell Horde's advice to all intrepid creatures sentient enough to understand... stay clear of the SPIRES and ruins, stay clear of their positions... and do not piss them off by shooting at them! They are tired at every sopping asshole who screams in the name of a 'God' that has no jurisdiction with our kind and its pissing us off! Want to survive? Stay out of our way, and remember those who do not aid us will be remembered for whats to come after, should we survive this!" He screamed into the woman's chest, before leaning back smirking. "Something along those lines. I'm sure."
Zav
Zav
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Olivia Unagi Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:32 am

The Gorge Fortress: Ritual Chamber [Destroyed] __olive_laurentia_original_drawn_by_norman_maggot__by_myikocandi_dcz9rc5-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTIwMyIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzZmZDc3ZTM3LTI2YTktNGJhMi1hZWVlLWVkMDMxNzM2NGUwOFwvZGN6OXJjNS01OTgzYTlkNS1kZjFkLTRlNmQtYTQwZS05YjBlMmIzOGY0YTMuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTg1MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19

"R-right..." She says shakily, though the line troubled her. "It sounds to me like they want to be left to simply invade our planet without duress, yet without reason and regard to what happens to our safety afterwards. And what do you mean by 'that they'll remember those who don't aid them?' That doesn't seem like a declaration of peace to me, as it sounds ominous." She explained, warming up a little. "Its almost as if they plan to stay for the long haul, what is it they are trying to achieve here?" She asked, pressing further as she approached him with a raised mic. "And what do you, get to gain from this? A hired merc? Hmmm?" She hummed.

The Gorge Fortress: Ritual Chamber [Destroyed] __olive_laurentia_original_drawn_by_norman_maggot__by_myikocandi_dcz9rc8-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTIwNyIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzZmZDc3ZTM3LTI2YTktNGJhMi1hZWVlLWVkMDMxNzM2NGUwOFwvZGN6OXJjOC01MjkxMmUwOC0zODBiLTRhMjMtYjNkZi02ZWY5NWEwNzIyOWEuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTg1MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19
Olivia Unagi
Olivia Unagi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Zav Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:40 am

Olivia Unagi wrote:The Gorge Fortress: Ritual Chamber [Destroyed] __olive_laurentia_original_drawn_by_norman_maggot__by_myikocandi_dcz9rc5-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTIwMyIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzZmZDc3ZTM3LTI2YTktNGJhMi1hZWVlLWVkMDMxNzM2NGUwOFwvZGN6OXJjNS01OTgzYTlkNS1kZjFkLTRlNmQtYTQwZS05YjBlMmIzOGY0YTMuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTg1MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19

"R-right..." She says shakily, though the line troubled her. "It sounds to me like they want to be left to simply invade our planet without duress, yet without reason and regard to what happens to our safety afterwards. And what do you mean by 'that they'll remember those who don't aid them?' That doesn't seem like a declaration of peace to me, as it sounds ominous." She explained, warming up a little. "Its almost as if they plan to stay for the long haul, what is it they are trying to achieve here?" She asked, pressing further as she approached him with a raised mic. "And what do you, get to gain from this? A hired merc? Hmmm?" She hummed.  

The Gorge Fortress: Ritual Chamber [Destroyed] __olive_laurentia_original_drawn_by_norman_maggot__by_myikocandi_dcz9rc8-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTIwNyIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzZmZDc3ZTM3LTI2YTktNGJhMi1hZWVlLWVkMDMxNzM2NGUwOFwvZGN6OXJjOC01MjkxMmUwOC0zODBiLTRhMjMtYjNkZi02ZWY5NWEwNzIyOWEuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTg1MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19

He looked at her, her confidence was building and it flicked a switch inside him. He lowered his head and took a step towards her. "You truly wish to know...?" He hummed, his feelers flicking constantly as his tall, insecticile form sashayed over her. "I don't know... I won't be around if they win or fail. I have a simple mission... and it has naught to do with their current war with your fellow creatures, but if you must know... I get to have fun on an alien planet I've never been on before... interact with creatures' I've yet to meet..." He says, his left, twig like feeler arm reaching out, rubbing against her shoulder and up her neck... the soft texture of her shiny skin and her silky shirt was new. "My hobby is to hunt, so I'll likely be doing plenty of that... I'm also a bit of a gourmand as well..." He hissed, his feelers rattling, causing a rattle snake like rattle emanate from his gullet.
Zav
Zav
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Olivia Unagi Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:03 am

The Gorge Fortress: Ritual Chamber [Destroyed] __olive_laurentia_original_drawn_by_norman_maggot__by_myikocandi_dcz9r47-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTgxMSIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzZmZDc3ZTM3LTI2YTktNGJhMi1hZWVlLWVkMDMxNzM2NGUwOFwvZGN6OXI0Ny1jODc3YzNhYi1mZmJlLTQxZjMtODY2OS0yNjJmMTM1Y2FmYmYuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

She felt a shiver run up and down every fiber of her being as he began to rub his fuzzy claw tips up and down her bare arm and shoulder! "Waaa-ha, well, no need to get personal mister, heh...heh..." She says, backing up, brushing the clawed hand away! It was like feeling a bunch of fuzzy bugs crawling over her! "We have laws for things like that," she says, her heel crunching on the rocky dirt. "heh...well, I think that about covers it for now. You got anything else to say before I get out of your way?" She says, adjusting the camera pinned to her shirt. -to go off and rape and pillage like a barbarian no doubt? Heh...Gods, what the hell was I thinking doing this? Still... I got more coverage than any other reporter! I'm gonna be on top yet again, going farther than any reporter has gone before! She thought, smiling at the stardom she saw. She could care less what the big bug would do once he was out of her way, she was going to cash in and perhaps get in touch with Rufus Tenik... she did uncover an odd string of financial reports dealing an 'Alastor Grey' and she saw a story that was definitely being covered up by the ADN... she could perhaps blackmail him to get herself into one of his bunkers case shit went south. It sounded like a plan to Olive.

The Gorge Fortress: Ritual Chamber [Destroyed] Olive_laurentia_original_drawn_by_cutesexyrobutts__sample-0fdb1edd776e7cab067a16f419809485
Olivia Unagi
Olivia Unagi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Zav Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:09 am

Olivia Unagi wrote:The Gorge Fortress: Ritual Chamber [Destroyed] __olive_laurentia_original_drawn_by_norman_maggot__by_myikocandi_dcz9r47-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTgxMSIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzZmZDc3ZTM3LTI2YTktNGJhMi1hZWVlLWVkMDMxNzM2NGUwOFwvZGN6OXI0Ny1jODc3YzNhYi1mZmJlLTQxZjMtODY2OS0yNjJmMTM1Y2FmYmYuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

She felt a shiver run up and down every fiber of her being as he began to rub his fuzzy claw tips up and down her bare arm and shoulder! "Waaa-ha, well, no need to get personal mister, heh...heh..." She says, backing up, brushing the clawed hand away! It was like feeling a bunch of fuzzy bugs crawling over her! "We have laws for things like that," she says, her heel crunching on the rocky dirt. "heh...well, I think that about covers it for now. You got anything else to say before I get out of your way?" She says, adjusting the camera pinned to her shirt. -to go off and rape and pillage like a barbarian no doubt? Heh...Gods, what the hell was I thinking doing this? Still... I got more coverage than any other reporter! I'm gonna be on top yet again, going farther than any reporter has gone before! She thought, smiling at the stardom she saw. She could care less what the big bug would do once he was out of her way, she was going to cash in and perhaps get in touch with Rufus Tenik... she did uncover an odd string of financial reports dealing an 'Alastor Grey' and she saw a story that was definitely being covered up by the ADN... she could perhaps blackmail him to get herself into one of his bunkers case shit went south. It sounded like a plan to Olive.

The Gorge Fortress: Ritual Chamber [Destroyed] Olive_laurentia_original_drawn_by_cutesexyrobutts__sample-0fdb1edd776e7cab067a16f419809485

Zav chuckled, he was going to enjoy this. "That so? Ah... laws... we have intergalactic ones. On my planet, any who crush an insect is punished immediately... this may not apply to you, or your... people... but it makes this next part easier for me." He says, grabbing her neck with his left arm! He lifted her, without remorse or care as her sizable weight hung in his hand freely! "That mantis you just stepped on may not be as intelligent as me... but I take offense to the disregard of insects, even if they are not of my planet. Oh yes... the law, well... Its an intergalactic law that states that those who've crash landed on an uncharted planet may seek out and find shelter, food and warmth by any means. I hate to say it, but I've missed my six month feeding... and I'm quite interested in how you creatures taste." He says suckling the saliva in his mouth as he stares at her swaying meat! He brought his other feelers and hands, pinning her arms as he held her up like a burger or a dangling noodle... his smile wide and his toothy throat undulating open as his body shuttered with excitement for fresh meat!

The Gorge Fortress: Ritual Chamber [Destroyed] Dcch2b1-dd10aa45-c476-486a-a368-b5e2c4cc2735

He stopped for a moment, and snickered. "Why the look...? Didn't you want the 'inside story'? Well... for the viewers at home... this is what happens if you don't leave the demons alone! Ahhhhhhhhhhh~" He yawned his mouth wide open again tipping back his tall body, hands gripping her neck and her arms at her waist, she'd fit... or he'd make her fit down his gullet! I NOM IT!
Zav
Zav
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Olivia Unagi Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:24 am

Zav wrote:
Olivia Unagi wrote:The Gorge Fortress: Ritual Chamber [Destroyed] __olive_laurentia_original_drawn_by_norman_maggot__by_myikocandi_dcz9r47-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTgxMSIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzZmZDc3ZTM3LTI2YTktNGJhMi1hZWVlLWVkMDMxNzM2NGUwOFwvZGN6OXI0Ny1jODc3YzNhYi1mZmJlLTQxZjMtODY2OS0yNjJmMTM1Y2FmYmYuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

Zav chuckled, he was going to enjoy this. "That so? Ah... laws... we have intergalactic ones. On my planet, any who crush an insect is punished immediately... this may not apply to you, or your... people... but it makes this next part easier for me." He says, grabbing her neck with his left arm! He lifted her, without remorse or care as her sizable weight hung in his hand freely! "That mantis you just stepped on may not be as intelligent as me... but I take offense to the disregard of insects, even if they are not of my planet. Oh yes... the law, well... Its an intergalactic law that states that those who've crash landed on an uncharted planet may seek out and find shelter, food and warmth by any means. I hate to say it, but I've missed my six month feeding... and I'm quite interested in how you creatures taste." He says suckling the saliva in his mouth as he stares at her swaying meat! He brought his other feelers and hands, pinning her arms as he held her up like a burger or a dangling noodle... his smile wide and his toothy throat undulating open as his body shuttered with excitement for fresh meat!

The Gorge Fortress: Ritual Chamber [Destroyed] Dcch2b1-dd10aa45-c476-486a-a368-b5e2c4cc2735

He stopped for a moment, and snickered. "Why the look...? Didn't you want the 'inside story'? Well... for the viewers at home... this is what happens if you don't leave the demons alone! Ahhhhhhhhhhh~" He yawned his mouth wide open again tipping back his tall body, hands gripping her neck and her arms at her waist, she'd fit... or he'd make her fit down his gullet! I NOM IT!

"Tha'ts all very nice now, and-" she felt the claw hands grip her throat!

The Gorge Fortress: Ritual Chamber [Destroyed] Olive_laurentia_original_drawn_by_norman_maggot__f6d0cd29eb192bc41040ff3d83ae6c94

"Ack-aaaah!" Came her weakened cry, her mouth yawning open as she was being lifted up by her neck! Her hands gripped the freaky exoskeleton mandible that grabbed at her neck and hoisted her up. Her thick thighs fluttered side to side, her shapely legs swaying beneath her as she was held in the awkward position! Her large brown eyes widened as the monster opened his maw! The row of rippling, slimy flesh lined with back facing hook like teeth undulated below her, a pair of mantis like arms rattled out of his mouth from the sides of his.. maw. The rattle she heard earlier emanating from him!

Drool dripped down his lower jaw, her struggling, kicking body now supported by his other hand, manipulating her movements and impairing her struggles! OH GODS, HE'S GOING TO EAT ME?! SOMEONE? ANYONE? SAVE ME DAMNIT!! Her mind screamed, as he threw her words back at her, 'inside story', hardy fucking har!

The Gorge Fortress: Ritual Chamber [Destroyed] File

Her sweaty shirt clung to her flesh, bleeding through due to the humidity of his hot, rancid breath! She was sure the camera pinned on her was fogged up too, but she didn't seem to care given her eyes were focused on the slimy maw ahead! "P...please, wait... have... mercy-" She choked out, feeling tears welling up, her legs kicking wildly. Was she going to be the worlds first appetizer for alien demon bugs?? She didn't want that reputation! No, send her back to the office! Let someone else have that!! I don't want to die!!
Olivia Unagi
Olivia Unagi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Zav Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:46 am

Olivia Unagi wrote:

Her sweaty shirt clung to her flesh, bleeding through due to the humidity of his hot, rancid breath! She was sure the camera pinned on her was fogged up too, but she didn't seem to care given her eyes were focused on the slimy maw ahead! "P...please, wait... have... mercy-"

"-ROOOOOWL---*CRUNCH*!"

...It was a blur for the reporter as he pulled her head, shoulders, arms that were bent so that her hands could hold onto the pair of claws pinching her neck... pinching her neck no longer!

The Gorge Fortress: Ritual Chamber [Destroyed] Roach_feasts_on_an_olive

Her curvy ass jutted out from the tip of his lower jaw, his needle teeth digging into her meaty flesh which was in the process of being 'kneaded' down his large, undulating throat via his mouth pincers! Her breasts bulged out the back of his throat, the feelers haha, feeling them up a little as she hung over the edge, the throat bulging with her body! He glanced down at his meal's writhing body; she was trying to make herself into a smaller ball for some reason, panic induced nonsense he figured. "Mmm....Hmm Mmmmmm...." He hummed, his feelers pulling the buttons away from her blouse, wrapped around her waist like a second pair of hands and began assisting with his large, meaty meal! He could taste her sweat, her slick, soft flesh that was clean and supple. His taste buds were alight with positive feedback.. not that he'd spit her out if she was a dud. He'd probably just rip her in half then... but since she did beg... he'd let her suffer the wrath of his belly alive! For the bug she killed, such punishment was necessary.

He swung his head side to side, her legs which dangled off his lower jaw swaying too, her muffled screams echoing down his deadly esophagus... Saliva dribbled over her large, meaty derriere, and he began to jerk his head back, her jiggling meaty body dangling over the humid, rancid shaft to his stomach!
Zav
Zav
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Olivia Unagi Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:02 am

Zav wrote:
Olivia Unagi wrote:

Her sweaty shirt clung to her flesh, bleeding through due to the humidity of his hot, rancid breath! She was sure the camera pinned on her was fogged up too, but she didn't seem to care given her eyes were focused on the slimy maw ahead! "P...please, wait... have... mercy-"

"-ROOOOOWL---*CRUNCH*!"

...It was a blur for the reporter as he pulled her head, shoulders, arms that were bent so that her hands could hold onto the pair of claws pinching her neck... pinching her neck no longer!

The Gorge Fortress: Ritual Chamber [Destroyed] Roach_feasts_on_an_olive

Her curvy ass jutted out from the tip of his lower jaw, his needle teeth digging into her meaty flesh which was in the process of being 'kneaded' down his large, undulating throat via his mouth pincers! Her breasts bulged out the back of his throat, the feelers haha, feeling them up a little as she hung over the edge, the throat bulging with her body! He glanced down at his meal's writhing body; she was trying to make herself into a smaller ball for some reason, panic induced nonsense he figured. "Mmm....Hmm Mmmmmm...." He hummed, his feelers pulling the buttons away from her blouse, wrapped around her waist like a second pair of hands and began assisting with his large, meaty meal! He could taste her sweat, her slick, soft flesh that was clean and supple. His taste buds were alight with positive feedback.. not that he'd spit her out if she was a dud. He'd probably just rip her in half then... but since she did beg... he'd let her suffer the wrath of his belly alive! For the bug she killed, such punishment was necessary.

He swung his head side to side, her legs which dangled off his lower jaw swaying too, her muffled screams echoing down his deadly esophagus... Saliva dribbled over her large, meaty derriere, and he began to jerk his head back, her jiggling meaty body dangling over the humid, rancid shaft to his stomach!  

"OH FUCK!!" She screamed into the throat, before instantly grimacing and gagging for air! It was rancid, cramped, and now she was bleeding as the monster's teeth dug into her flesh to keep her from backing herself out! She found her hands bunched into the undersides of her breasts, her arms on her stomach, and her head and shoulders peering into moist, yellow-brown darkness! "Corveyus, Frey'd, fucking any of the gods, please... please!!" She screamed, before feeling her shirt tug away a little! "N-Noo!"

Her breasts, swaying beneath her, her black lace bra slimy with saliva that was building up around her; her pixie cut hairstyle clinging to her face, her eyes teary and blurry! "Gods, please... I'm supposed to be a star! This doesn't happen to us!!" She shrieked. Her thick thighs kicked wildly outside the maw, in spite of the pain of the needle like teeth digging into her hips and corners of her breasts.

She felt the mouth shiver, saliva slid under her, around her, through her tight pencil skirt and her nylons! It was gross, and she could only imagine this is what a human lolipop must feel like!

The Gorge Fortress: Ritual Chamber [Destroyed] Olive_laurentia_original_drawn_by_norman_maggot__sample-1996472c0e3fad9e3c9f17444924caa2

"I-I can't, I can't die like this... I, I was going to be big! I was going to be...!" She ranted, her eyes twitching as she stared down the toothy, undulating waterslide of death in front of her!
Olivia Unagi
Olivia Unagi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Zav Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:51 am

Zav, somewhat on the move, manipulated his long cricket like legs, to side step where he had just abducted young Olive, her thrashing body in his maw only fueled his efforts to devour her! His mantis like mouth pincers crawled out from her ribs, and now gripped each ass cheek like a human would hold a hamburger, haha buns and all. He cherished her taste a little longer, before his 6 months of living off nothing kicked in, and the mandibles began pulling her inside! He jerked his head upwards as they gripped and pushed her curvy ass inside his maw; Olive's torso bulging out of his neck, her clear feminine shape writhing through the gaps in his carapace...

Unfurled, her thighs pedaled feebly as the mantis mandibles pulled her curvy rear into his throat with a resounding ULP.... Her thighs mostly locked between the ribbed roofing or flooring of his jaws, with an inch or two of space, her body began to quickly inch down his throat! His throat was tight, cutting off Olive's air and caused her shrieks of terror to sharply turn to surprise, then weakened gasps and then tired, strained moans like the death throws of a dramatic actress or someone giving into the bliss during climax before abruptly dying down...

His mantis mandibles gripped her knees, pulled her down, reached up, and hooked around her ankles, pulling her down once more before hooking around the soles of her high heels and with every ounce of force pushed...them... down... his....

GLICCCK!!

Zav's eyes had that film from before slide over his mustard yellow eyes... his neck bulged out with the poor reporter's form, her body descending rapidly behind the slimy carapace, his clawed hands tracing the swell in his chest straight down to his stomach... now a rounder, swaying bulge that balooned his midsection! He threw his head back into a excited roar!:

The Gorge Fortress: Ritual Chamber [Destroyed] Dcch2dm-a0e3adfe-26a8-4f47-a161-3ea68bc2d824.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzA5MmJkOGZjLTNkY2UtNDFjMS04ZjYwLTJkYjA1ZWI1YzQzZFwvZGNjaDJkbS1hMGUzYWRmZS0yNmE4LTRmNDctYTE2MS0zZWE2OGJjMmQ4MjQuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

"Ahh... she really hit the spot...*urp*... here I thought I'd have to get used to the taste, but if she's an example of what this planet has to offer...then I shall live well in the coming months." He says to himself, before he feels gas roll up his throat, causing him to projectile belch the microphone Olivia Unagi had been holding when she was devoured... it was covered in acidic bile that began to sizzle...

Zav then looked down at the swollen organ with a sneer: "Enjoy your exclusive inside story, Olive... *shlllurp* but its not going to be exclusive for too long... heh heh..."

The Gorge Fortress: Ritual Chamber [Destroyed] Roach_feasts_Liv_in_belly

As the humid air slime and acid bathed Olivia in manners most uncomfortable, one could not help but point out she did get more coverage than any other reporter; going farther than any reporter has gone before! At least, since this was the first reporter Zav ever ate... she gets the award for that. The Beijionese woman's body kicked and squirmed at his distended stomach, and Zav paid his meal no mind as he unslung his weapon again- back to business as it were. He began to vacate the area, as the very much alive Olivia had many hours left... till her demise. She'd likely drown or choke to death before she'd feel the true pain of being dissolved alive. He liked the way she kicked and punched feebly inside him, the sensations were masochistically enjoyable as they were sadistic to his poor occupant. The alien bug's stomach swaying side to side, abandoning his rigged ship behind him...

I'm here for a few minutes, get a hot meal, assert my dominance and get the Horde's point across all in one feeding, er, sitting. Life's looking good so far... Zav thought, saliva still dripping down the corners of his maw and down his scaly neck...
Zav
Zav
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next