Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Lab

2 posters

Go down

Secret Lab Empty Secret Lab

Post  T.O.M. Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:51 pm

T.O.M. appeared from the shadows and took a step into the cavernous lab-that resembled more of a dungeon than a sophisticated lab. "I have what you want Reiri...but such a strange coincidence-you will not believe who I ran into before I got here." he said as he took a few steps further into the lab, hearing a grumbling ribbit. He turned to his left, and spotted in the small Library portion of the Lab was a Giant Galiavan Toad. He blinked and sighed, bringing up his right hand and snapped his fingers-a cloud of darkness circled the toad in the similar fashion as it had when he formed the portal to come out this way of this unaccessable lab. "Please, for the love of the War Gods, why do this when I bring you sustainence..." he sighed again, but smiled nonetheless and snapped his fingers again, shocking the toad with the dark blue electric sparks that floated around in his darkness. "Reiri! I'm here!" he said loudly, but his smile remained.

T.O.M.
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Secret Lab Empty Re: Secret Lab

Post  Reiri Kamura Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:45 pm

T.O.M. wrote:T.O.M. appeared from the shadows and took a step into the cavernous lab-that resembled more of a dungeon than a sophisticated lab. "I have what you want Reiri...but such a strange coincidence-you will not believe who I ran into before I got here." he said as he took a few steps further into the lab, hearing a grumbling ribbit. He turned to his left, and spotted in the small Library portion of the Lab was a Giant Galiavan Toad. He blinked and sighed, bringing up his right hand and snapped his fingers-a cloud of darkness circled the toad in the similar fashion as it had when he formed the portal to come out this way of this unaccessable lab. "Please, for the love of the War Gods, why do this when I bring you sustainence..." he sighed again, but smiled nonetheless and snapped his fingers again, shocking the toad with the dark blue electric sparks that floated around in his darkness. "Reiri! I'm here!" he said loudly, but his smile remained.

The toads eyes bulged momentarily, then reverted to normal when the shock stopped. It's belly wriggled, and a muffled voice could be heard saying: "What? TOM! Oh, hold on a second-I'll be right out!" The tone was almost as if it were sweet, yet seductive. The bulging belly wiggled more intensely, and a female form started climbing up the toad's throat. The toads eyes widened again, and then the mouth flung open spilling out liters of drool, slobber, and other slick and sticky fluids. Reiri's Arms protruded out from the back of the fleshy tunnel, her hands grabbing the outside corners of the mouth while the toad tried to keep it's prey down. She, however prooved to be a little more powerful than the toad may have percieved her earlier. The jaws slowly were forced open, and then quickly the torso of a young woman popped out of the mouth. Her crimson swirling red ruby eyes glanced up at his to greet him. "Hey, it was about time you showed up-I was beginning to starve!" She then slowly pulled out the rest of her 5'8" and 121 pound frame out of the mouth and throat.

She stood up, flicking back her hair that was slick with slime. Saliva traveled down the full length of her body and puddled beneath her bare feet on the rocky ground. She was in a tight black bikini that showed off the cheeks of her butt and molded against her breasts as if it were a second layer of skin over top, her nipples were hardened. A beautiful body glazed with with drool and makin her shine as if it were tanning oil in the dim lights of her lab. She looked at him for about a minute, and then suddenly spoke up: "So, no greeting today of how beautiful and how lustful I must look?" she giggled, her vampire fangs exposed slightly from behind her lonely lips before they disapeared within her grin. "Well, in either case; how about we hop to it?" she asked.
Reiri Kamura
Reiri Kamura
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  T.O.M. Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:13 pm

Reiri Kamura wrote:
...She stood up, flicking back her hair that was slick with slime. Saliva traveled down the full length of her body and puddled beneath her bare feet on the rocky ground. She was in a tight black bikini that showed off the cheeks of her butt and molded against her breasts as if it were a second layer of skin over top, her nipples were hardened. A beautiful body glazed with with drool and makin her shine as if it were tanning oil in the dim lights of her lab. She looked at him for about a minute, and then suddenly spoke up: "So, no greeting today of how beautiful and how lustful I must look?" she giggled, her vampire fangs exposed slightly from behind her lonely lips before they disapeared within her grin. "Well, in either case; how about we hop to it?" she asked.

T.O.M., always smiling, closed his eyes, and replied in a statement rather than an answer: "People might consider the way your attractive body and how your bathing suit excentuates you while you are slick with slabber; rather disturbing and possibly quite sexy. Fortunately, I am not one of those people-I just find you disturbing." he replied opening his eyes, and his smile remained. He walked over to the couch that was placed in this lab and took a seat. "Now get washed, I'd rather not have frog spit on me while you do this." he said closing his eyes again, relaxing his body. "While your at it, tell me how your progress is with my patch." he asked her in a rather demanding tone, but his face still was masked with that smirk.

T.O.M.
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiri Kamura Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:41 pm

T.O.M. wrote:
Reiri Kamura wrote:
...She stood up, flicking back her hair that was slick with slime. Saliva traveled down the full length of her body and puddled beneath her bare feet on the rocky ground. She was in a tight black bikini that showed off the cheeks of her butt and molded against her breasts as if it were a second layer of skin over top, her nipples were hardened. A beautiful body glazed with with drool and makin her shine as if it were tanning oil in the dim lights of her lab. She looked at him for about a minute, and then suddenly spoke up: "So, no greeting today of how beautiful and how lustful I must look?" she giggled, her vampire fangs exposed slightly from behind her lonely lips before they disapeared within her grin. "Well, in either case; how about we hop to it?" she asked.

T.O.M., always smiling, closed his eyes, and replied in a statement rather than an answer: "People might consider the way your attractive body and how your bathing suit excentuates you while you are slick with slabber; rather disturbing and possibly quite sexy. Fortunately, I am not one of those people-I just find you disturbing." he replied opening his eyes, and his smile remained. He walked over to the couch that was placed in this lab and took a seat. "Now get washed, I'd rather not have frog spit on me while you do this." he said closing his eyes again, relaxing his body. "While your at it, tell me how your progress is with my patch." he asked her in a rather demanding tone, but his face still was masked with that smirk.

"Tch, like you'd get a taste of this body; remember I'm the one who gets to taste around here!" She replied, poking her head around the corner after she had taken her top off, sticking her tongue out at him, before pulling back behind the cover of the cave's walls. "Soon, still need a minor tweaks here and there so it won't suck your soul out entirely-but if you wan't my opinion I'd say ditch the patch and simply just remain the way you are!" she exclaimed and yelped slightly after there was a sound of running water. A few minutes later, Reiri stepped out wearing a blue uniform. "Why hello there sir!" She exclaimed with a wide grin, exposing her vampire fangs. She glided over to him and hopped into his lap, her thighs pressed against his. She traced the area where she would sink her fangs into on his neck, and then licked her lips. She licked the area gently before her fangs extended and were sunk into his flesh, where she began to suck pleasantly and devour the red plasma that was in his body. She was sitting close to Tom, and eventually was glomp hugging him as she continued to suck his blood.
Reiri Kamura
Reiri Kamura
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  T.O.M. Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:04 am

Tom sighed. "I'm not so much worried of having my soul sucked out; more or less worried about the blood your sucking out." he grinned slightly, cringing at the sensation. "Hey...corrupted blood can be addictive if not taken in moderation...a word your not clearly taking heed of..." he says-grabbing her chin and pulling her away from his neck, looking into her face from a distance that could have been turned into a kiss if he was the romantic type...he's not. "...right? My little g-l-u-t-t-o-n." he stated with a slight chuckle, his right breast pocket was glowing blue with Onishe's icy flame.

Last edited by T.O.M. on Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed 'head of' to 'heed of.' xD)

T.O.M.
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down