Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VIP Guest Room

4 posters

Go down

VIP Guest Room Empty VIP Guest Room

Post  Stephen Chesluk Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:57 pm

(Yes, I'm aware the last time I posted I was in Beijio and under attack by the Dragon-but since the dragon no longer exists I moved here with my friend/fling Haruka Sanada, and altering space and time. How so? Tch, friend when you have money like me, anything can happen Cool)

Stephen awoke to what he believed were the distant sound of shotgun fire; not any of his shotguns-he could tell instantly by the report of any of his shotguns. Eyes narrowed, the whites of his eyes red of sleep deprivation, the yawning CEO of Chesluk Arms CORP turned to face the naked neko beside him. He couldn't remember what happened, but he did remember how the prior night 'felt'. His snoring mistress beside him was face down on her pillow, and her tail curled and swayed. He patted her ass, groped it, then pushed her body with gentle shove. "Hey! Sanada...get up...get dressed." He yawns again, standing up naked with red marks all over his body. "Grrrr...Damn fan..." he grumbles, walking to the shower and spraying himself down with hot water. He got out of the shower after he was finished and took a seat with a towel wrapped around his waist. He opens his brief case and looks at the Floor Plans of the Silver Crest, deciding where he would best place his security deal.
Stephen Chesluk
Stephen Chesluk
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

VIP Guest Room Empty Re: VIP Guest Room

Post  Haruka Sanada Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:11 pm

Stephen Chesluk wrote:(Yes, I'm aware the last time I posted I was in Beijio and under attack by the Dragon-but since the dragon no longer exists I moved here with my friend/fling Haruka Sanada, and altering space and time. How so? Tch, friend when you have money like me, anything can happen Cool)

Stephen awoke to what he believed were the distant sound of shotgun fire; not any of his shotguns-he could tell instantly by the report of any of his shotguns. Eyes narrowed, the whites of his eyes red of sleep deprivation, the yawning CEO of Chesluk Arms CORP turned to face the naked neko beside him. He couldn't remember what happened, but he did remember how the prior night 'felt'. His snoring mistress beside him was face down on her pillow, and her tail curled and swayed. He patted her ass, groped it, then pushed her body with gentle shove. "Hey! Sanada...get up...get dressed." He yawns again, standing up naked with red marks all over his body. "Grrrr...Damn fan..." he grumbles, walking to the shower and spraying himself down with hot water. He got out of the shower after he was finished and took a seat with a towel wrapped around his waist. He opens his brief case and looks at the Floor Plans of the Silver Crest, deciding where he would best place his security deal.

Haruka was up and about when he left the shower, having finished ironing the Master's clothes. She yawned, her tail drooped over her exposed ass, and her breasts bobbing freely as she headed into the shower herself. Pleasuring Master Chesluk was indeed a task in its own, but none the less-it kicked the crap out of her energy having had little sleep the night prior. She steps into the shower, bathes and lathers herself with scented soap which smelled of strawberries before exiting and drying herself off with a towel. She slips into her maid outfit and turns to Master Chesluk and bowed to him. "Sir...Your clothes are ready and I'm showered. Is there anything else you'd like me to do?" she asked Steve.
Haruka Sanada
Haruka Sanada
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephen Chesluk Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:18 pm

Haruka Sanada wrote:
Stephen Chesluk wrote:(Yes, I'm aware the last time I posted I was in Beijio and under attack by the Dragon-but since the dragon no longer exists I moved here with my friend/fling Haruka Sanada, and altering space and time. How so? Tch, friend when you have money like me, anything can happen Cool)

Haruka was up and about when he left the shower, having finished ironing the Master's clothes. She yawned, her tail drooped over her exposed ass, and her breasts bobbing freely as she headed into the shower herself. Pleasuring Master Chesluk was indeed a task in its own, but none the less-it kicked the crap out of her energy having had little sleep the night prior. She steps into the shower, bathes and lathers herself with scented soap which smelled of strawberries before exiting and drying herself off with a towel. She slips into her maid outfit and turns to Master Chesluk and bowed to him. "Sir...Your clothes are ready and I'm showered. Is there anything else you'd like me to do?" she asked Steve.

Stephen was already dressed by the time she finished. "No, thank you Sanada. Let's go to the Cafe, let us get something to drink." he says to her, standing up and opening the door to the hallway.
Stephen Chesluk
Stephen Chesluk
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Sanada Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:22 pm

Haruka nodded and blindly followed. She was used to her Employer's antics, but she thought this trip was really going to be a vacation.
Haruka Sanada
Haruka Sanada
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephen Chesluk Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:45 pm

[I was here, but now I'm back here... this is why:]

Stephen Chesluk wrote:Chesluk felt the blow. He was rather still and didn't flinch at all from the hit...his only reaction was that his cigarette fell from his lips first, then a half second later he tittered forward and fell face first onto the carpet covered marble floor with a bloody lump welling at the back of his head. He is laying still on the ground as he enters the dark world of unconsciousness, unable to take in anything around him other than the throbbing pain that too begins to drift away in his induced sleep.

Stephen blinks, wincing painfully. His long lashes flutter open as the hazy world clears up some, and he now stares at the ceiling of his bedroom. He blinks again, feeling as though a bag of hammers had struck the back of his head, and upon feeling the space realizes his head has been bandaged. "Huh... what...?" He then remembered the Silver Craft had been under attack by the likes of the Crimson Knight Brigade, he was looking for Haruka and then... nothing. He sat up, slowly, for he still felt like the world was spinning way too fast for him to shoot up directly. He was dressed in a white undershirt and pale blue boxers- which he wasn't wearing when he had fallen unconscious! While he thought about that, he looked about the room. It was his medieval style castle suite he had booked and had been living in before the attack. "How...did I get here?" He asked the air, slowly slipping his legs off the side of the bed, setting his naked feet upon the fur rug beneath him.

He could hear the crackling of the fire in the fireplace of the horror themed room. Could feel its inviting warmth upon his flesh. He held his head, the migraine was terrible, worse than that time after he had fucked the scheduling for that Alastor Grey and Satori Kabuki... Haruka wouldn't stop hitting him with that damned paper fan for several hours after that, they got her so worked up! He grimaced from the memory. "I'm so gonna murder them...ugh, but.. not today urk. Perhaps another day when my brain doesn't feel like its leaking from my ears nose and eyes..." he grumbled, rubbing his forehead and eyes with a discomforted frown. "What the fuck hit me?" he asked the air, even his own voice hurt his ears.
Stephen Chesluk
Stephen Chesluk
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Izayoi Zharkova Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:42 pm

Stephen Chesluk wrote:

Stephen Chesluk wrote:Chesluk felt the blow. He was rather still and didn't flinch at all from the hit...his only reaction was that his cigarette fell from his lips first, then a half second later he tittered forward and fell face first onto the carpet covered marble floor with a bloody lump welling at the back of his head. He is laying still on the ground as he enters the dark world of unconsciousness, unable to take in anything around him other than the throbbing pain that too begins to drift away in his induced sleep.

Stephen blinks, wincing painfully. His long lashes flutter open as the hazy world clears up some, and he now stares at the ceiling of his bedroom. He blinks again, feeling as though a bag of hammers had struck the back of his head, and upon feeling the space realizes his head has been bandaged. "Huh... what...?" He then remembered the Silver Craft had been under attack by the likes of the Crimson Knight Brigade, he was looking for Haruka and then... nothing. He sat up, slowly, for he still felt like the world was spinning way too fast for him to shoot up directly. He was dressed in a white undershirt and pale blue boxers- which he wasn't wearing when he had fallen unconscious! While he thought about that, he looked about the room. It was his medieval style castle suite he had booked and had been living in before the attack. "How...did I get here?" He asked the air, slowly slipping his legs off the side of the bed, setting his naked feet upon the fur rug beneath him.

He could hear the crackling of the fire in the fireplace of the horror themed room. Could feel its inviting warmth upon his flesh. He held his head, the migraine was terrible, worse than that time after he had fucked the scheduling for that Alastor Grey and Satori Kabuki... Haruka wouldn't stop hitting him with that damned paper fan for several hours after that, they got her so worked up! He grimaced from the memory. "I'm so gonna murder them...ugh, but.. not today urk. Perhaps another day when my brain doesn't feel like its leaking from my ears nose and eyes..." he grumbled, rubbing his forehead and eyes with a discomforted frown. "What the fuck hit me?" he asked the air, even his own voice hurt his ears.

"That would have been the wanted criminal they call 'Ling-Ling', Master." answered Chesluk from the darkness of the room, the woman's figure would have been somewhat illuminated as he turned to see her, but most of her was still obscured by the shadows.

VIP Guest Room __izayoi_sakuya_touhou_drawn_by_tajima_yuuki__355f_by_akiyamamoto77-dbrkagu

She had her arms folded under her bulbous breasts, her lips formed in a manner of irritation and her right toe tapped continuously on the fur rug. "You should consider yourself lucky I managed to pull you away while Ling-Ling was... preoccupied with romantic interests. I'm sure they would have flayed you for the fun of it, if not use you as a hostage to negotiate for money." she continued, still sounding somewhat annoyed. "Even so, a battle with the mad woman wouldn't be much of a problem. I'm sure I would have handled her in a fight. White Wolves do not die easy..." she says with a sigh, before her lidded eyes focused on his. "Master, bring your attention upwards... if you may?" She asked, knowing he was staring at the bobbing assets.

VIP Guest Room __izayoi_sakuya_touhou_drawn_by_tajima_yuuki__fda3_by_akiyamamoto77-dbrkagw

Now that his eyes were upon her face she shook her head from side to side. "I see that despite your injuries, your libido is still active as ever. Seriously, what am I to do with you Master Chesluk?" She sighs again, before walking up to him at last. She knelt down so that she was level with him upon the bed, and reached for his bandages. "You shouldn't be getting up so suddenly Master, your injuries have yet had time to heal properly. I'm afraid you suffered a concussion during your blunder with Ling-Ling. I'm curious though, why were you risking your neck by walking about openly with the Craft on lockdown? You could have been killed need I remind you again!" she scolded, slapping his hand as he went to reach for his forehead again. Her blue eyes glared into his with a look of worry and subtle anger, but... there was also relief in those large blue orbs as well.
Izayoi Zharkova
Izayoi Zharkova
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephen Chesluk Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:54 am

Being shorter than his tall Izheveskian battle maid had its advantages, as the twenty year old knelt down to his level from her 6'2 height, his face was level with her massive... assets. "Izayoi... I see, so you rescued me? I thought only Haruka accompanied me... actually, I'm sure she was my plus one for this trip." he began, closing his eyes flustered somewhat. Izayoi's scent was heavenly from this close, and he went to grab her wrist when she instead slapped his. He opened his eyes slowly and looked up at her large eyes. "I was looking for Haruka... after the gunfire, I wanted to make sure she didn't get into trouble. You know how that Neko can be." he explained. "I guess I was being reckless..." the twenty-two year old businessman added, rubbing his head as he looked down to Izayoi's toned abdomen. He then remembered his current attire, noticing the slight bulge in his shorts, he glances back to Izayoi's breasts with narrow eyes, his expression lewd as he grinned mischievously. "Hmmm... so I assume your the one who changed me? Did you enjoy what you saw?" he asked, leering at her jiggly assets with the intention of stroking one- his hands slowly raising to meet with those curvaceous balloons!
Stephen Chesluk
Stephen Chesluk
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Izayoi Zharkova Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:06 pm

Stephen Chesluk wrote:Being shorter than his tall Izheveskian battle maid had its advantages, as the twenty year old knelt down to his level from her 6'2 height, his face was level with her massive... assets. "Izayoi... I see, so you rescued me? I thought only Haruka accompanied me... actually, I'm sure she was my plus one for this trip." he began, closing his eyes flustered somewhat. Izayoi's scent was heavenly from this close, and he went to grab her wrist when she instead slapped his. He opened his eyes slowly and looked up at her large eyes. "I was looking for Haruka... after the gunfire, I wanted to make sure she didn't get into trouble. You know how that Neko can be." he explained. "I guess I was being reckless..." the twenty-two year old businessman added, rubbing his head as he looked down to Izayoi's toned abdomen. He then remembered his current attire, noticing the slight bulge in his shorts, he glances back to Izayoi's breasts with narrow eyes, his expression lewd as he grinned mischievously. "Hmmm... so I assume your the one who changed me? Did you enjoy what you saw?" he asked, leering at her jiggly assets with the intention of stroking one- his hands slowly raising to meet with those curvaceous balloons!

"She was. When all this started about three weeks ago, I was monitoring your progress with Candance Flynn, and then there was a blackout and I wasn't receiving any further information from within the Silver Craft. After some prying, I uncovered that some pyrotechnical expert within the 'Craft sent out an encrypted S.O.S. to an 'Alastor Grey' individual and I only just managed to pick that encryption off the airwaves before the burst transmission was also blocked. After I deciphered the SOS, it alerted me of the 'Craft's peril. So, I got in touch with some old friends, infiltrated the complex, hacked into the surveillance feeds via one of the security terminals and siphoned through the feeds till I located your exact position. As for Haruka... she didn't make it." she says, before adding: "She seems to have been cloned in Jemial City though, and seemed to forget your peril as you so... 'valiantly' went to look for her, before you were struck in the back of the head by one of your company's own assault rifles. Tis unfortunate, for Haruka still seems blissfully unaware of your fate nor does she seem to care, Master Chesluk." she says with a sigh, shrugging her shoulders. "Thus the capricious nature of the Neko..." she added.

"You were reckless. Moreover, as I just explained, your death would have only been in vain; unless you wanted to join the tummy of the creature who ate her." she says before raising a brow at his lewd question, noticing his hands raising to meet with her large breasts. She shook her head lightly. Her eyes rolled upward, sighing softly again with her mouth slightly agape as she waited for his hands to feel her ample curves. "Yes. I was. Considering you were covered in blood and urine, no; not necessarily." she confirmed for him, looking down at him with a serious glare. "I had to carry your body back to your room without being spotted, wash said body, check your wounds, dress your wounds and dress you appropriately while keeping one eye on you and another at the door with a loaded assault rifle in case one of those Crimson douchebags decided they wanted to finish you where they had left off." she explained how they survived the incident. "All things considered, we're both lucky to be alive and all you can think of right now is fucking me, Sir?" She said with some bite, having had no rest while taking care of Stephen in his mini coma.
Izayoi Zharkova
Izayoi Zharkova
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephen Chesluk Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:47 pm

Stephen had his hands cupping each of Izayoi's massive baubles when she went into detail of her arrival, Haruka's fate, among other things. The young man's hands stopped mid squeeze, and he slowly looked up at Izayoi with a look of confusion. "Wait... three... weeks ago?!" He blinked, realizing now how long he had been out of commission. He was a little angry for the bits about Haruka, flustered for his indecency after suffering a simple blow to the back of his head, and some shame in what Izayoi had been put through because of him. However, she did as one is expected to do, coming from a person of her station... He thought. After all, it was what he paid her for. To discover how he risked his neck for nothing also was lame. "Ugh... so not only do I have to live with these regrets, but I have to ultimately thank 'Alastor' for my survival? Talk about a case of shit luck..." he complained, letting go of her precious boobs to fondle his aching head.

He rubs his aching eyes and sighs again. "Being seen in a vulnerable state doesn't sit well in my mouth either..." he says with a heavy heart. "The God of Luck, Corveyus seems to enjoy mocking me to no end..." he continued, pulling his lower eyelids so that his irritated, cracked red eyes stared at the bouncing breasts still in his view considering their height difference. He looked away from her, folding one leg across his thigh as he leaned back, his eyes now upon the door of his suite. "So... I assume we are no longer in danger then, considering you are not armed." he says, after a long pause of angst filled silence.
Stephen Chesluk
Stephen Chesluk
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Izayoi Zharkova Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:05 pm

Izayoi watched as her employer got upset, his hands leaving the squishy orbs that bobbled from her torso, and began to let it all sink in. He is upset, perhaps I was a bit insensitive with how I handled the information... She thought, blinking as he continued to rant and express his frustration. She closed her eyes, sighing all the while. She was used to these tantrums when Stephen got himself into trouble. She reopened her large blue eyes and smirked:

VIP Guest Room __izayoi_sakuya_touhou_drawn_by_tajima_yuuki__423e_by_akiyamamoto77-dbrkahg

"Don't give that Alastor all the credit, he wasn't the one who sent the S.O.S. out, and he wasn't the one who deciphered the encryption which lead me to you." she says, trying to share the limelight, if only to serve as a minor distraction from her employer's current ranting. She then cocked her head a little to the right, raising a brow. "Seeing you vulnerable? Sir, I've been in your service since before you were my age. Don't take it personally, there is no shame in what we cannot control when we are 'indisposed'." she continued, closing her eyes and smiling confidently of her advice. To be honest, the way she was trained when she was becoming a White Wolf showed that shame was a construct which limited team progress; there could not be any barriers held back by comfort if there was no comfort zone.

Upon his last statement, she stared at his dark grey eyes and slowly nodded. "Well, I wouldn't say that the danger is no longer present..." she explained, looking towards the door as well. "The ADN have finally cleared up things around here, but the Silver Craft is now under 'new management'. There are some things that don't sit well with me with the quick and sudden change of hands, so I decided to work here as well on the side and see what else I can uncover..." she explained.
Izayoi Zharkova
Izayoi Zharkova
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephen Chesluk Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:11 pm

Izayoi Zharkova wrote:Izayoi watched as her employer got upset, his hands leaving the squishy orbs that bobbled from her torso, and began to let it all sink in. He is upset, perhaps I was a bit insensitive with how I handled the information... She thought, blinking as he continued to rant and express his frustration. She closed her eyes, sighing all the while. She was used to these tantrums when Stephen got himself into trouble. She reopened her large blue eyes and smirked:

VIP Guest Room __izayoi_sakuya_touhou_drawn_by_tajima_yuuki__423e_by_akiyamamoto77-dbrkahg

"Don't give that Alastor all the credit, he wasn't the one who sent the S.O.S. out, and he wasn't the one who deciphered the encryption which lead me to you." she says, trying to share the limelight, if only to serve as a minor distraction from her employer's current ranting. She then cocked her head a little to the right, raising a brow. "Seeing you vulnerable? Sir, I've been in your service since before you were my age. Don't take it personally, there is no shame in what we cannot control when we are 'indisposed'." she continued, closing her eyes and smiling confidently of her advice. To be honest, the way she was trained when she was becoming a White Wolf showed that shame was a construct which limited team progress; there could not be any barriers held back by comfort if there was no comfort zone.

Upon his last statement, she stared at his dark grey eyes and slowly nodded. "Well, I wouldn't say that the danger is no longer present..." she explained, looking towards the door as well. "The ADN have finally cleared up things around here, but the Silver Craft is now under 'new management'. There are some things that don't sit well with me with the quick and sudden change of hands, so I decided to work here as well on the side and see what else I can uncover..." she explained.    

Steve groaned, covering his face as Izayoi did an attempt at what he could guess was a show of empathy. He rubbed his eyes again, before glancing over at her smiling, confident bravado. His eyes became lidded, and he wondered how someone who was so quiet and serious all the time could also be so energetic... even so, the gesture was a nice one regardless. "Heh... I guess." he harrumphed. Upon her explanation of the danger and her forwardness to investigate without his permission troubled him however. "Wait, what? Why? You work for me! If Candance lost her gilded throne its none of our business." he explained to what he thought was a reasonable excuse for her not to work at this damned floating theme park.
Stephen Chesluk
Stephen Chesluk
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Izayoi Zharkova Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:22 pm

She turned to face him, still with one hand on her hip and leaning slightly to the right. "Relax Master Chesluk, I'm not breaking our contract. While I was looking for you, I uncovered some... odd material in the visual data logs. There were things happening in the Silver Craft that don't exactly add up, and I just want to build us a case in the event of you being targeted for possible crimes you did not commit." she explained, purposefully cryptic. She then held her arms above her head, smiling:

VIP Guest Room __izayoi_sakuya_touhou_drawn_by_tajima_yuuki__e34b_by_akiyamamoto77-dbrkafu

"Besides, I'm making a ton of side cash working here. Its been keeping you in here without the press lingering or asking you any unnecessary questions." She explained, before giggling playfully. "I must say, my physical features pay off well around here. It got me the job without a hassle, and I'm already expected to be working this afternoon." she gloated, before cocking her head and smirked just as playfully as before:

VIP Guest Room __izayoi_sakuya_touhou_drawn_by_tajima_yuuki__6b3a_by_akiyamamoto77-dbrkafw

"Hmhmhm, don't tell me you're jealous, Master?" She purred, rather than ask.
Izayoi Zharkova
Izayoi Zharkova
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephen Chesluk Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:29 pm

Izayoi Zharkova wrote:She turned to face him, still with one hand on her hip and leaning slightly to the right. "Relax Master Chesluk, I'm not breaking our contract. While I was looking for you, I uncovered some... odd material in the visual data logs. There were things happening in the Silver Craft that don't exactly add up, and I just want to build us a case in the event of you being targeted for possible crimes you did not commit." she explained, purposefully cryptic. She then held her arms above her head, smiling:

VIP Guest Room __izayoi_sakuya_touhou_drawn_by_tajima_yuuki__e34b_by_akiyamamoto77-dbrkafu

"Besides, I'm making a ton of side cash working here. Its been keeping you in here without the press lingering or asking you any unnecessary questions." She explained, before giggling playfully. "I must say, my physical features pay off well around here. It got me the job without a hassle, and I'm already expected to be working this afternoon." she gloated, before cocking her head and smirked just as playfully as before:

VIP Guest Room __izayoi_sakuya_touhou_drawn_by_tajima_yuuki__6b3a_by_akiyamamoto77-dbrkafw

"Hmhmhm, don't tell me you're jealous, Master?" She purred, rather than ask.

He raised a brow. "Crimes? What crimes? What did you uncover Izayoi?" he asked, before she started to 'show off' and pose in sexy and rather distracting ways. "H-hey now, that isn't fair! I demand to know what you're planning Izayoi, don't try to weasel out of it by playing coy... though your obvious body language is definitely astray from shyness..." he gulped, looking up at her as she accused him of jealousy. "Jealousy? In part, yes! You work for me alone! You shouldn't get yourself involved in this shady business, especially since its twice now you've strayed from telling me what you uncovered during your investigation!" he exclaimed, wincing from the headache he was suffering yet.
Stephen Chesluk
Stephen Chesluk
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Izayoi Zharkova Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:49 pm

She smirked, leaning close to him, holding onto one of the struts of the king-sized canopy bed. She hung over him, leaning close enough so they were face to face without the 'personal space'. "Master Chesluk, I am doing this for your best interest, and of your personal safety. You still need to recover, and are far from exerting your energy over something so trifle. You will be meeting with the new CEO later tonight, so you will need your rest, Master." she whispered, her breath against his lips while her large blue eyes focused on his dark grey.
Izayoi Zharkova
Izayoi Zharkova
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephen Chesluk Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:05 am

Steve leaned back, as his rather forward servant made her intentions clear. He frowned, blinking as she leered into his eyes and smiled confidently. Annoyed, he grumbled back: "If it is so trifle, then there is no reason for what you uncovered to demand much energy at all! I also wouldn't consider my personal freedom a trifle matter if what you say is true, and you're not simply having a laugh at my expense..." He also thought it would be rather dangerous if Izayoi meddled into events that were not meant for their eyes. He liked his current stance with the Silver Craft, and though Candance may no longer be the one he was bedding so to speak, it would be unreasonable for the new CEO to liquidate what he had invested into this adult theme park. The funds, the resources, the equipment and security staff were all thanks to his company. To him.
Stephen Chesluk
Stephen Chesluk
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Izayoi Zharkova Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:18 am

Izayoi giggled, shaking her head. "Laugh at your expense? Never.... out loud anyhow~" She purred, letting go of the strut so that she now fell on top of him!

She looked down at him, pinning him onto the bed with his back against the mattress, her thighs pinned against his, and her hands against his wrists. Her voluminous breasts were flat against his slender frame, and if she wasn't careful, she thought she may end up crushing the shorter man. "It would be dangerous for you if I didn't attempt to decipher what I saw, Master Chesluk. Perhaps even make you more successful should I complete my investigation; black mail is an essential tool in business relationships, no? But... if you claim you have the energy, how about you show me how much you have? I would guess perhaps... three minutes at most, for being cooped in a bed for three weeks straight?" she declares, grinding her hips against his pelvis, her crotch rubbing against the swell in his shorts in a manner most seductive. She hummed sadistically, looking down into his dark grey eyes. "Maybe, three minutes tops. I fear that you don't have enough energy to push me off, let alone please me for a minute, Master Chesluk. You should swallow pride and simply sleep~" she teased, closing her eyes with a confident grin, while she continued to gyrate her hips against him sexually.
Izayoi Zharkova
Izayoi Zharkova
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephen Chesluk Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:42 pm

As fun as this would have been, it appeared that Izayoi called his bluff, not that he was fully aware of it himself. At the moment it felt like he could take control, but it seemed what his body lacked in strength was made up by his spirit. Still, spirit did nothing to aid him in removing the woman from him. He closed his eyes and sighed. "I hate to admit when I am defeated, but milady you have struck the coup de grace." he says, disheartened.
Stephen Chesluk
Stephen Chesluk
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Izayoi Zharkova Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:50 pm

Izayoi woops I'll brb
Izayoi Zharkova
Izayoi Zharkova
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Izayoi Zharkova Fri May 31, 2019 4:52 am

Stephen Chesluk wrote:As fun as this would have been, it appeared that Izayoi called his bluff, not that he was fully aware of it himself. At the moment it felt like he could take control, but it seemed what his body lacked in strength was made up by his spirit. Still, spirit did nothing to aid him in removing the woman from him. He closed his eyes and sighed. "I hate to admit when I am defeated, but milady you have struck the coup de grace." he says, disheartened.

Izayoi smirked devilishly, continuing to grind her crotch against his swollen member. Her arms reached around from under him and she squished her chest against his, her hips grinding down against his engorged manhood straining his shorts! Her silver hair flowed over her right eye, and she leaned towards him as he made his declaration, batting her heavy lidded blue eyes.

VIP Guest Room __izayoi_sakuya_touhou_drawn_by_tajima_yuuki__f563_by_akiyamamoto77_dbrka7n-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzMyIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMWQ1YTdhYTItYzYwMi00ZTUxLWEwZmEtZmNhNzQ1MWRhMmVkXC9kYnJrYTduLThjMGMzZjdkLWFmNDktNGY4Ny1hODdmLTVjYjBjZjY5MDgyNC5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19

"Aww... and here I thought: 'Master Chesluk seemed interested when he woke up, perhaps I'll throw him a bone, and let him ravage me to put his mind at ease', but then you give up before we've even begun!" Izayoi sounds a little disappointed saying this to him, as she shifted her thighs and lays on his side, with her left arm around his back and her right arm stretched across his chest, her hand sinking into the plush mattress beside his neck. She hummed seductively as she slinked against his chest, her large breasts ballooning and squished against his toned chest, while her right thigh slid up and on top of his left leg. She continued to hump his pelvis as she did this, staring up at his flustered face as she teased his body with her tall, curvy frame.

VIP Guest Room __izayoi_sakuya_touhou_drawn_by_tajima_yuuki__b9f9_by_akiyamamoto77_dbrka4r-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzMyIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMWQ1YTdhYTItYzYwMi00ZTUxLWEwZmEtZmNhNzQ1MWRhMmVkXC9kYnJrYTRyLTVkNjg2MzM3LTNmNmItNGZlYi1iMzcwLTQxMzBkZDUwODc2MS5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19

"I can feel your pulse... your heart beat, Master~" She gasped, her voice husky and deliberately strained and seductive. "I can feel your pulse, and that little boy between your legs wanting to get bigger... oh yes, I can feel your anxiety building- you so want to ravish me, don't you, perverted Master~" She giggled flirtatiously, licking his neck up to his chin! "Mmm... Don't you want to lick me too, Master? I bet you would~" She growled in a playful manner, while continuing to hump his hips!
Izayoi Zharkova
Izayoi Zharkova
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:22 am

There was a sudden knock of the door, followed by a voice.

"Excuse me, Mr. Chesluk... a few messages of an urgent nature require your immediate attention."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down