Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Siamatsu River bend

4 posters

Go down

Siamatsu River bend Empty Siamatsu River bend

Post  Izuna Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:42 pm

A tired, travel worn priestess sits upon a rock aside the small river. More of a creek than a river, the water was only about four foot deep at it's deepest. She lets out a rolling sigh, taking out a box lunch the kind villagers from the last village she passed and begins to dig in. She didn't know if it was such a great idea to send Ahri ahead of her; especially when it came to her husband...she just hoped she arrived here soon with him its been nearly a day since she sent the Kitsune after him! "Well, I guess this gives me more time to prepare the news for him...I hope he can swallow it well..." she says aloud with a semi-depressant sigh, her large breasts falling with the sigh behind the heavy white kimono.
Izuna
Izuna
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Siamatsu River bend Empty Re: Siamatsu River bend

Post  SeiferHowling Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:32 pm

Little did she know that a voracious creature was stalking her in what seemed to be very non-hazardous woods. There had been talks of disappearances of people though, as of late. Perhaps Izuna hadn't caught wind of that news, or perhaps she was simply ignoring it, but nevertheless, the beast wanted her. It watched as her breasts fell from her sighing. Those were his favorite parts to taste and play with before devouring his helpless meals, and hers looked delectable.

She appeared sullen. Vulnerable. Oh well. He'd relieve her of those emotions soon enough. It'd be mostly fear for a few minutes, if less, and then...death would bring her eternal peace.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Izuna Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:31 pm

SeiferHowling wrote:Little did she know that a voracious creature was stalking her in what seemed to be very non-hazardous woods. There had been talks of disappearances of people though, as of late. Perhaps Izuna hadn't caught wind of that news, or perhaps she was simply ignoring it, but nevertheless, the beast wanted her. It watched as her breasts fell from her sighing. Those were his favorite parts to taste and play with before devouring his helpless meals, and hers looked delectable.

She appeared sullen. Vulnerable. Oh well. He'd relieve her of those emotions soon enough. It'd be mostly fear for a few minutes, if less, and then...death would bring her eternal peace.

The Priestess continued to eat from the box, using her chopsticks that were provided. She may be tired, but she could sense someone nearby who was slowly approaching. She pretends to ignore it, but the former ninja knows better than to simply let all her guard down. Her instincts told her that it definitely wasn't Ahri and Damian. She would have been able to sense those two if they were a mile away. This one however was closer than a mile, (more like a few yards) and seemed to be by themself. She slowly narrows her eyes, her chopsticks pausing before her mouth for a few seconds. What ever it was...it wasn't stopping. "You can come out...if you dare to." She calls out, not forcefully but as if she were talking to a neighbor. Beside her, against the tree was her bow and quiver. Around her wrist were prayer beads. She remembered her exorcism in the previous village, with the demon who managed to swallow her whole-the aura that was approaching felt similar but at the same time not. It wasn't the stone golem she had destroyed from the inside out...the one who's belly she resided for nearly a month straight. She lowers her chopsticks onto the box-and paused, listening to the air.

It was too quiet...even the trickling river seemed to be quieter than it should. She closes her eyes and exhales a long sigh-her breasts rising and then falling once more with their very generous bouncing movements. Then with her eyes flashing open, she half turns and throws her chopsticks as fast and as lethal as ninja needles into the direction the aura was coming from-her eyebrows furrowing into a stern expression.
Izuna
Izuna
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:59 pm

The demon's thoughts shuddered with delight as he watched the woman throw her worthless chopsticks at a tree. They impaled the bark pretty deep, indeed, but he knew if she'd manage to strike him that they'd have done no good. Most priceless was her expression when she realized that she'd thrown her chopsticks at the foliage. How? She knew for sure she'd sensed his aura.

Of course she did. He loved that trick. Leaving false auras around so his prey had no idea how to track him. The enormous snake-like creature slipped silently through the woods, undetected, unheard, despite its massive size. He was a naga of sorts. A fifty foot long beast of a serpent, with humanoid arms. He could just as easily coil his prey as he could pounce upon them and hold them. And as he shifted closer to the delectable beauty, he tried to decide exactly how he wanted to devour her.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Izuna Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:08 pm

SeiferHowling wrote:The demon's thoughts shuddered with delight as he watched the woman throw her worthless chopsticks at a tree. They impaled the bark pretty deep, indeed, but he knew if she'd manage to strike him that they'd have done no good. Most priceless was her expression when she realized that she'd thrown her chopsticks at the foliage. How? She knew for sure she'd sensed his aura.

Of course she did. He loved that trick. Leaving false auras around so his prey had no idea how to track him. The enormous snake-like creature slipped silently through the woods, undetected, unheard, despite its massive size. He was a naga of sorts. A fifty foot long beast of a serpent, with humanoid arms. He could just as easily coil his prey as he could pounce upon them and hold them. And as he shifted closer to the delectable beauty, he tried to decide exactly how he wanted to devour her.

She felt a tinge of nervousness wash over her. She had not been wrong in the past...she was one of the Legendary Five of Galiavan...she was famous all around for her contribution to the defeat of a corrupt God of War....she felt sweat trickle down her face and she gulps back a mouth filled with saliva. Perhaps her previous battle with the demon had been more taxing on her body and mind than she previously had thought. Breathing out again, and though she thinks about grabbing the bow, she ditches the idea of using it; she still had plenty of spirit energy and chi to defend herself. She brings up her arm and places it in a small half prayer position just infront of her massive bobbling breasts. She closes her eyes and lets out a smooth sigh before stating out loud: "I know your out there...if you have business with me creature simply show yourself. I have no time for your games...besides I may have some questions need answering..." she calls out, her eyes remained closed.
Izuna
Izuna
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:20 pm

Ah, a priestess with such hope and a high sense of strength. She knew not of the darkness from whence Seifer came. He wasn't something that could be destroyed. He was destruction incarnate. Destruction manifested itself as him to continue forth the inevitable entropy of this world. Eventually all would lead to disorder and chaos. And along the way, he needed a little fuel to stoke that disorder and chaos.

Priestesses tasted particularly nicely, and provided much sustenance.

Knowing the priestess was doomed, he granted her request and emerged from the forest, slithering across the grass toward the more stony earth close to the creek. She peered back up at him with what could only be a mix of awe and fear. He was large enough to swallow her whole in one bite if he wanted to. Just large enough. And it very well looked like he wanted to.

"You are correct. You don't have time for games. Ask your questions."

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Izuna Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:38 pm

SeiferHowling wrote:Ah, a priestess with such hope and a high sense of strength. She knew not of the darkness from whence Seifer came. He wasn't something that could be destroyed. He was destruction incarnate. Destruction manifested itself as him to continue forth the inevitable entropy of this world. Eventually all would lead to disorder and chaos. And along the way, he needed a little fuel to stoke that disorder and chaos.

Priestesses tasted particularly nicely, and provided much sustenance.

Knowing the priestess was doomed, he granted her request and emerged from the forest, slithering across the grass toward the more stony earth close to the creek. She peered back up at him with what could only be a mix of awe and fear. He was large enough to swallow her whole in one bite if he wanted to. Just large enough. And it very well looked like he wanted to.

"You are correct. You don't have time for games. Ask your questions."

She was indeed shocked by his size and his level of stealth. "Amazing...I could not sense his aura at all...a creature of his size." She felt the sweat trickle down the back of her neck, but she remained firm and didn't express fear in her face, even if her deep brown eyes betrayed her the most. "I have recently been on the search of a Demon Prince. He is called Lord Emperor Belphegor. He's a small, and slothy demon. You may not even have a connection with him, but I thought I may as well ask; I mean...such a large and capable demon yourself, you must get by from time to time if your not devouring a maiden or two. Have you seen or heard of this creature?" she asked, narrowing her eyelids. Her eyelids half closed. For now, even if he tried to touch her- he'd be repelled by the barrier she had placed...the only way that would break is if he answered truthfully...whether that be yes or no. Her heart was beating slower than normal, his large reptilian eyes looking into her smaller brown ones.
Izuna
Izuna
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:53 pm

"I devour more than simple maidens," the creature bellowed, attempting to inflict more fear into the already nervous priestess. Despite her protective barrier and her calm demeanor, he could easily sense how fearful she was. It was the simplest scent to pick up.

He answered her question truthfully. "And no. I've not heard of any such demon."

He could feel Izuna's heart drop as her protective shield disappeared from his truthful answer. She'd have to figure out another way to fend off the beast, because he slithered way too close to her. If she didn't do something fast, he'd have his way with her.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Izuna Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:07 pm

SeiferHowling wrote:"I devour more than simple maidens," the creature bellowed, attempting to inflict more fear into the already nervous priestess. Despite her protective barrier and her calm demeanor, he could easily sense how fearful she was. It was the simplest scent to pick up.

He answered her question truthfully. "And no. I've not heard of any such demon."

He could feel Izuna's heart drop as her protective shield disappeared from his truthful answer. She'd have to figure out another way to fend off the beast, because he slithered way too close to her. If she didn't do something fast, he'd have his way with her.

She bit her lower lip. She had hoped he was lying, but it was not the case. "I see." remaining in her position, she puts up another barrier. "I can sense you find my body appropriate for feeding upon. To be honest, any normal person could tell from your large massive jaws caked with saliva." she pauses. "Surely, there is another way we could 'work this out' between us. I am one who can be bargained with, are you not?" she asked calmly. She was perfect at expressing no fear-but her insides were curling about twisting inside and out as she stares at this beast coming closer. "I can't risk it..." she thinks, keeping one hand in prayer position while she brought up one of her prayer beads. She promptly bit between the cord and snapped it, rolling the ball playfully onto her tongue before she closed her mouth and gulped deeply. A small bulge traveled down her neck and disappeared above her bouncing breasts, the rest of the beads fell onto the ground with a racket. She brings her hand back and closes her eyes. By now her body looked like it had been in a sawna; her bright nipples showing through easily in her white kimono top, her red hakama was pressed so tight that her nether regions showed off a very tight camel toe as she awaits for the demon's reply.
Izuna
Izuna
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:19 pm

Seifer could sense her put up another barrier, but once again it'd be useless. She's was entirely unfamiliar with the kind of demon he was, and no prayer or spell or bargaining was going to do the trick. The more she tried to hold in her fear, the more he could smell it on her. The sight of her nipples through her kimono was causing him to salivate even more. She tried not to watch as the large strands of slick fluid fell to the ground before her. She could only imagine it would shortly be around her.

"Swallowing beads. How appropriate. No. There won't be any bargaining. The next thing to be swallowed will be you."

The beast stressed the last word, at the same time shoving his body forward and sending the priestess careening into the shallow creek with a gasp. The water soaked her Kimono and her breasts bounced about as she tried to stand, almost falling out of the saturated fabric. Her body perfectly outlined as it stuck to her, Seifer could no longer contain himself. It was time to eat.

He advanced.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Izuna Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:30 pm

SeiferHowling wrote:Seifer could sense her put up another barrier, but once again it'd be useless. She's was entirely unfamiliar with the kind of demon he was, and no prayer or spell or bargaining was going to do the trick. The more she tried to hold in her fear, the more he could smell it on her. The sight of her nipples through her kimono was causing him to salivate even more. She tried not to watch as the large strands of slick fluid fell to the ground before her. She could only imagine it would shortly be around her.

"Swallowing beads. How appropriate. No. There won't be any bargaining. The next thing to be swallowed will be you."

The beast stressed the last word, at the same time shoving his body forward and sending the priestess careening into the shallow creek with a gasp. The water soaked her Kimono and her breasts bounced about as she tried to stand, almost falling out of the saturated fabric. Her body perfectly outlined as it stuck to her, Seifer could no longer contain himself. It was time to eat.

He advanced.

She cringed, another truthful answer it appeared...ouch.

She slowly rises from the water-the soaked silk like kimono left nothing to the imagination above her red pant-like hakama. Her breasts were redder now due to the cold stream, and they didn't really need to have popped out to be seen behind the thin fabric. She looks at her opponent with unease and holds her ground. She grew stern and then brought up her hands, breathing shallow breaths that caused her wet sagging breasts to lift and fall behind the now see through garment. "Is there something you expect me to say? Are you going to want me to be beg? Grovel? Plead for my life? You'll get none of that here demon." she exclaims, puffing her chest and stepping towards the demon, but still remained in the river.
Izuna
Izuna
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:46 pm

"Actually, I will get all of that," the demon replied.

And damn she hated how much truth he spoke.

Seifer swiftly snagged the bow at her waist this his claw and tore it open, grappling onto the garment and tearing it from the priestess's body. She gasped, both at being now completely nude and the cold air upon her whole body. Then...she shrieked as the serpent struck forward with incredible speed and snapped its jaws down upon her, up to her waist. She felt her body lifted into the air, gravity taking hold as her kicking, scissoring legs went vertical, and with another snap he took the scrambling limbs into her mouth with the rest of her.

Inside, her own screams echoed against the fleshy walls, and she was no longer cold, but incredibly warm as its hot breath wafted over her. The creatures tongue explored every crevice of her body, her luscious breasts flopping to and fro, and her body waving around on the tongue like she was on some sort of sick water ride. There was barely enough room to move around, and she knew she had but seconds before the true nightmare occurred.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Izuna Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:59 pm

Izuna cringes within the confines of the giant maw. Her elbows pressed against the tongue, her wrists pressed against the soft pillows of her breasts that were manipulated by the greedy tongue. The tongue groped nearly every orifice of her now damp body-rubbing past her clothy loincloth that had managed to stay on. The sandy tongue tasting her smooth flesh, a fruity flavor no doubt since she bathed regularly in a natural tub filled with a multitude of fruit. She bit her lip, doing her best not to scream-but she squeals each time her back is pressed against the roof of the mouth or if she is forced deeper into the throat. She begins to pray in a foreign language, at first it was calm, but then as her head enters the opening of the throat and she is able to look down upon it, the prayer becomes more frantic and more fear driven, her heart in her throat with each word she gasped.
Izuna
Izuna
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:13 pm

Seifer could hear her prayers within his throat and he laughed at them, causing the muscles around Izuna to shudder, shaking even more, both literally and figuratively. He heard them turn into an unintelligible scream as he brought his jaws vertical and swallowed. Her head, shoulder, and breasts slid down his esophagus, the lower half of her body still kicking and writhing, attempting to find anything to hold onto. Her panic turned into sheer insanity as she felt the muscles begin to contract one more time and the beast swallowed again, taking her shivering ass and quivering legs slurping down the tight gorge. The scariest roller coaster ride she's ever been on, she sped down the serpent's throat all the way to the sphincter of it's stomach, being shoved through and into the acid filled sack.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Izuna Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:22 pm

SeiferHowling wrote:Seifer could hear her prayers within his throat and he laughed at them, causing the muscles around Izuna to shudder, shaking even more, both literally and figuratively. He heard them turn into an unintelligible scream as he brought his jaws vertical and swallowed. Her head, shoulder, and breasts slid down his esophagus, the lower half of her body still kicking and writhing, attempting to find anything to hold onto. Her panic turned into sheer insanity as she felt the muscles begin to contract one more time and the beast swallowed again, taking her shivering ass and quivering legs slurping down the tight gorge. The scariest roller coaster ride she's ever been on, she sped down the serpent's throat all the way to the sphincter of it's stomach, being shoved through and into the acid filled sack.

As the beast tilts it's head, her prayers finally went from loud whimpers to screaming at the top of her lungs. Her body folds inside the sweaty esophagus, her body forced into a tight and constricting naked ball as her breasts are forced into her face and pressed against her knees. She slides down, her body nothing more than a large ball shaped bulge traveling down the length of it's neck, bulging out his muscular pecs before being forced into a more tubular like structure that would lead to his tail-but her first stop was the creature's stomach. The tight stomach lining stretched and sagged prominently when she fills the tight acid filled space. Outside, his scales bulge and contort as if she was merely covered by a thick blanket than layers of muscle and scale. She kicks and pounds the stomach walls, the heat and stench of the stomach was intense! Her cries were completely silent to the world outside-none but Seifer could hear her gasping cries.
Izuna
Izuna
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:14 pm

The Gunslinger pushed his way through the forest and the weeds till he came to a creek bed. He didn't try to kid himself, and a part of him...the old Gunslinger part of him already knew she was dead before he spotted the tattered remains of her silk kimono floating upon the bank. He begins to stumble, a lumbering step by step process to the shallow bank; each step was harder than the previous one for each second he advanced it felt as though another thirty pounds were added to his body. The moment his foot steps into the river he is already on his knees, and splashes thigh deep into the cold waves. He gently grabs the scant remains of the kimono which is heavy with water and simply stares into it. He then spots something shiny among the waves and reaches in. He silently pulls out a medallion with a white tiger upon it's face. It was the symbol of the Kurogasa family, and of the promise of marriage between both Izuna and he.

He grips it tightly, his long reddish bangs flow over his eyes, hiding them. His mouth is a tight seal, expressing no emotion. The world seems to be devoid of all sounds-from the chirping birds, to the crinkling of the trickling stream he was thigh deep in when sitting upon his knees. There was nothing but silence in his world now. He felt the coldness welling up in his heart, and of the dampness that was climbing up the length of his kimono. He didn't care, or seem to notice. He was in his own personal void.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahri Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:25 pm

Leland McKelly wrote:The Gunslinger pushed his way through the forest and the weeds till he came to a creek bed. He didn't try to kid himself, and a part of him...the old Gunslinger part of him already knew she was dead before he spotted the tattered remains of her silk kimono floating upon the bank. He begins to stumble, a lumbering step by step process to the shallow bank; each step was harder than the previous one for each second he advanced it felt as though another thirty pounds were added to his body. The moment his foot steps into the river he is already on his knees, and splashes thigh deep into the cold waves. He gently grabs the scant remains of the kimono which is heavy with water and simply stares into it. He then spots something shiny among the waves and reaches in. He silently pulls out a medallion with a white tiger upon it's face. It was the symbol of the Kurogasa family, and of the promise of marriage between both Izuna and he.

He grips it tightly, his long reddish bangs flow over his eyes, hiding them. His mouth is a tight seal, expressing no emotion. The world seems to be devoid of all sounds-from the chirping birds, to the crinkling of the trickling stream he was thigh deep in when sitting upon his knees. There was nothing but silence in his world now. He felt the coldness welling up in his heart, and of the dampness that was climbing up the length of his kimono. He didn't care, or seem to notice. He was in his own personal void.  
Ahri watched from the edge of the forest, her clothes still dripping wet and her hands placed loosely upon the trunk of the tree which she was peeking from. She slowly advances upon the Gunslinger and coughed so that she made her presence known. "Damian...?" she approached crouching by the edge of the creek. The former Gunslinger was silent, he seemed devoid of any or all consciousness. She reached out for him, and grabbed his shoulder. She didn't say anything, for she had no real way to express what he may be going through. Human emotions...are rather intense. The only feeling she felt similarily with him was that of Sorrow.
Ahri
Ahri
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:26 pm

Ahri wrote:
Leland McKelly wrote:The Gunslinger pushed his way through the forest and the weeds till he came to a creek bed. He didn't try to kid himself, and a part of him...the old Gunslinger part of him already knew she was dead before he spotted the tattered remains of her silk kimono floating upon the bank. He begins to stumble, a lumbering step by step process to the shallow bank; each step was harder than the previous one for each second he advanced it felt as though another thirty pounds were added to his body. The moment his foot steps into the river he is already on his knees, and splashes thigh deep into the cold waves. He gently grabs the scant remains of the kimono which is heavy with water and simply stares into it. He then spots something shiny among the waves and reaches in. He silently pulls out a medallion with a white tiger upon it's face. It was the symbol of the Kurogasa family, and of the promise of marriage between both Izuna and he.

Ahri watched from the edge of the forest, her clothes still dripping wet and her hands placed loosely upon the trunk of the tree which she was peeking from. She slowly advances upon the Gunslinger and coughed so that she made her presence known. "Damian...?" she approached crouching by the edge of the creek. The former Gunslinger was silent, he seemed devoid of any or all consciousness. She reached out for him, and grabbed his shoulder. She didn't say anything, for she had no real way to express what he may be going through. Human emotions...are rather intense. The only feeling she felt similarly with him was that of Sorrow.
He didn't move when she touched his shoulder...but almost instantly all the sounds the world made came back. But not just came back, they were booming. They were loud and echoing in his ear. He raises his head, still not facing Ahri. "Who killed her." was his only response.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahri Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:30 pm

Ahri bit her lip, and shook her head. "Its too late, Damian there are more pressing matters at hand here." she said calmly back. "I know you humans express grief during the passing of a mate, but there is no body. There is a time for mourning and there is a time for acting. And right now, you must act!" she told him a tad more sternly.
Ahri
Ahri
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:36 pm

Damian turns to her, his eyes were dry, but they were also devoid of sanity. "Tell me who killed her; if there are no remains there is no process to revive her!" he cried, his lips still pursed into a tight expressionless line. His brows were expressing anger, and his quick hands struck her neck, his thumbs pressing against her throat and he leans forward with his weight. "Tell me who killed her! I'll mourn when the one responsible dies!" he screamed, strangling Ahri. "Tell me! TELL ME DAMMIT!" he screamed, he sprints bringing her back against a tree, his eyes were almost gold themselves, due to the reflection cast off by her own eyes.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahri Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:43 pm

Ahri grabbed his hands, digging her claws into them and drew blood. However, despite all this, the Gunslinger seemed to have snapped-his response was irrational and his actions were becoming more and more brash. She yelped as her back hit the tree's trunk, the breath that escaped made barely a squeak. She struggled under his choking hands, and couldn't think of any other way to get out of this. "Does...it...really matter?" she started, but his tightening hands made her gold eyes bulge and watery. The human was strong indeed...perhaps strong enough with this rage to go and take up the task she had been laid witness to. She tried her best to pull away his hands, crying and whimpering as she manages just enough room to breathe and speak more clearly. "A--a demon!" she cried. "A demon, one of the demons who were invading the planet!" she cried out again, closing her eyes for the pain was great.
Ahri
Ahri
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:46 pm

He paused, not caring for his bleeding hands which he relaxed a little to allow her to speak more clearly. "A demon invasion...from where? The Demon Realm?! What did they look like? Tell me!" he continued, his face that of a cold hearted killer.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahri Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:50 pm

She reopened her reddening eyes. "I couldn't see who it was...but they were allied with the demons who have been invading the planet. They plan to destroy our world Damian, destroy it and replace it with a hellish version they originate from!" She cried weakly, bowing her head. "I saw through the eyes of Izuna's killer. They devoured her. Don't let this cloud your head, you can play a powerful part in this battle, but only if you don't get killed over something as rediculous as revenge! She's gone, killing whoever it was won't bring her back Damian!" she cried again, griping his wrists tightly.
Ahri
Ahri
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:59 pm

Ahri wrote:She reopened her reddening eyes. "I couldn't see who it was...but they were allied with the demons who have been invading the planet. They plan to destroy our world Damian, destroy it and replace it with a hellish version they originate from!" She cried weakly, bowing her head. "I saw through the eyes of Izuna's killer. They devoured her. Don't let this cloud your head, you can play a powerful part in this battle, but only if you don't get killed over something as ridiculous as revenge! She's gone, killing whoever it was won't bring her back Damian!" she cried again, griping his wrists tightly.  
"I don't give a damn, my world is dead." he says with an emotionless stare. "I don't give three shits to this battle or this demonic war. What's ridiculous is that you believe revenge is what I'm wanting. No... I just want blood." He lets go of Ahri and she falls to her knees upon the dirt flooring of the bank's edge. "I'll kill every demon I meet if it has to come to that. I'll show these 'invaders' what happens when they provoke an injured wolf." As he was walking away from Ahri he pauses. He doesn't look to her, but then again he doesn't want to. He remains there for a moment longer before he exhaled and continued back to the village.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahri Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:08 pm

She gasped when he finally lets go, her hand groped her neck and she coughed in a coarse manner. She looks to Damian who paused silently for a moment or two before he was back in the woods again. She closed her eyes and sighed heavily. She didn't want to lie to the Gunslinger, but perhaps his rage would indeed be his greatest asset. No, truthfully the demon who killed Izuna was of the average quarry that existed upon this planet before the invasion began. But... he would be one of Galiavan's most skilled assets. Galiavan needed him to be able to survive, he was a shot in the dark altogether...but he was still a stronger shot.
Ahri
Ahri
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down