Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Siamatsu Temple

+2
Nils
Izuna
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Siamatsu Temple Empty Siamatsu Temple

Post  Izuna Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:07 am

The temple that Izuna works as an active Village Priestess.
Izuna
Izuna
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Siamatsu Temple Empty Re: Siamatsu Temple

Post  Izuna Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:30 am

Izuna (@ Village Square) wrote:
(Welcome back Nils ^_^)

Izuna snapped her head back at the flying cart, and hurried her pace. She nearly dragged the child at the pace she was walking at-but they would be at the Temple quicker. "Don't worry-everything will be fine." she said, but there was something different, she didn't know what it was at this moment, so she decided to put the thought aside for the time being. She made it to the stairs....the long flight of stairs...

She sighed. "Alright-upsie-daisy." she said, full of adrenaline she lifted the child and placed him on her back, and she ran up the long flight of stairs.

Izuna made it to the top of the stair layered hill, and started running across the large cross way and headed towards the large and ornate temple-the grandest sight within all the villages on the Island of Hiiten. She grinned, beads of sweat trickling down the sides of her head. "That's the temple over there, that's where I work." she said casually back to the child. She was still running off the adrenaline from the scenes that unfolded in the village; it swam through her body, pumping muscles she never really had used before and giving her added boosts of speed that got them closer to the Temple. "Just to let you know, this doesn't happen often here in Siamatsu-I mean with random store fronts and buildings being torn apart." she stated in a sweet tone.
Izuna
Izuna
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Nils Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:34 am

I really wasn't used to being carried like this either, and rather enjoyed the ride. As she finally set me down, I yawned a little. "No, I really thought that this was how you spent every evening." I could feel the wind better at this altitude atop the stairs, and began to look around the temple a little, remaining mostly quiet as I took in the sights. So far I wasn't much more thrilled then with the village proper. Some old fashioned buildings, some plants that were pretty but nothing special. I yawned again as I walked over to take a look at the front of the shrine.
Nils
Nils
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Izuna Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:09 am

Izuna let out a small chuckle, and looked around; taking count of the villagers. She let the young boy wander off a little, and she every so often asked a villager if they were hurt or feeling better. She looked back out to the village, knowing all too well that her husband must be down there and looking for the cause of what happened and to see if she was alright. "Perhaps I should send him word that I'm alright..." she pondered, frowning slightly. She still felt like something was eerie about the situation, but still could'nt quite put her finger on it. She let out a sigh, and started heading back to the stairs. There were still a lot of missing villagers, and she wanted to help out all she could. She stopped by the shrine, taking her bow when she spotted the boy was staring at the shrine. She stood beside him for a second and then realized that the boy was out of place here-a foriegner? It wasn't like foriegners were'nt allowed entry into Siamatsu; just that there wasn't anything real special here other than its historical background and maritial arts school she ran on the side. "Your not from around here, are you hun?" she asked, looking back up at the shrine.
Izuna
Izuna
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Nils Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:23 am

I looked for a bit, before coming back to Izuna's side, hearing her question. "Oh? Thank heavens no, I'd go crazy in a week. You all should really thank me for this." Holding up my hand, the strange energy began to build up again, but this time it became overpowering. The air seemed to be spinning and pulsing with it, as the intense force built up around the temple. I seemed a bit focused this time, this was a far larger building then I usually targeted. But it seemed a perfect sign for the town.
Nils
Nils
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Izuna Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:42 am

Izuna's body was agile, and she leapt back when she felt the energy build up. Her eyes wavered with shock. "Wh-What are you doing?!" she exclaimed. The gusting winds pulsed, and Izuna brought up her hands, covering her face. The wind was powerful, and she half closed those asian eyes of hers. Izuna's body actually almost was drawn with the air, but being a ninja in her former life, she concentrated the chi she had in her body and gathered it at her feet-allowing her to have a firm hold on the flat floor of the shrine. She grits her teeth: "You!-Your the one who's destroying the village?! Your just a small child-who are you exactly?!" she exclaimed over the over powering winds. Her bow tapped on her shoulders, and the quiver banged against her back.
Izuna
Izuna
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Nils Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:13 am

I had taken her to be an ordinary priestess, and so this was coming as something of a surprise. Though I didn't really show much reaction, keeping that expression of bored indifference. "My name's Nils, did I introduce myself earlier? I forget." With that I brought my hand down, and the roof of the shrine began to immediately cave in, a loud crash shaking it as a force resembling the shot of a vortex gun blasted down through the ceiling.
Nils
Nils
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Izuna Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:47 am

The roof crashed, and the villagers scattered about the complex. Screaming and crying as thier source of protection was caving down on them. Izuna's eyes widened with fear. "You...you don't work for Belphegor do you?!" she exclaimed. She remembered, when she had finally destroyed that demon statue, he had called out to a lord Belphegor in a regretful 'I'm sorry' manner. She grits her teeth again, letting the bow fall into her hands, and catching an arrow that flew from her quiver. She aimed the bow at Nils, and winked one eye closed. "I'm...Izuna...Handy....formerly Izuna Kurogasa....Ninja trainee of Ikai Boontai...and the master practitioner of the Hiitengumi Ryu, and of the Kurogasa Style." she pulled back the arrow-concentrating her aim and steadyness of her arrow as well as prepping the arrow to fly with chi now rather than her feet. The gusts that formed from his hands were slowly dragging her towards him-which made it technically easier for her. "Let this arrow, guide you to the demon realm!" she exclaimed, firing the chi-concentrated arrow. It pierced through the gust and slammed into Nils upper right chest; right above his breast plate.
Izuna
Izuna
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Nils Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:39 am

This gets a bit of a blink as I looked to her. "Please, I don't work for anyone. I really can't stand having to work on other people's schedules." The force continued to build up as she introduced herself. "And I'm supposed to care why..." I hadn't expected much of the arrow, simply increasing the intensity of the gravity around myself, but to my shock the arrow broke through the force and pierced into my chest. "Thats not possible... you totally cheated!" My tone didn't seem all that much altered, just far far louder. All of the accumulated energy exploded at once, as the entire temple shook, the powerful force pulling the roof and walls downward, while pushing up above me. Providing myself with a nice "donut hole" of safety.
Nils
Nils
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Izuna Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:37 am

Izuna lowered herself, as she was watching the roof slowly collapsing. The villagers inside were running and screaming, and some tried to flee the danger of the temple. Izuna slid back another arrow and aimed again. "I didn't cheat. I was using the best of a situation." she replied back.
Izuna
Izuna
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Nils Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:00 am

I didn't seem to make much distinction, and as the roof continued to lower the floor around me shattered, bringing up a number of stones, which began to rotate around me. "Let's see you shoot through these?" As they spun, the roof continued to collapse, large chunks falling all around. I could have made the barrier more secure, but I couldn't help but be curious to test her aim in a situation like this.
Nils
Nils
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Izuna Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:07 am

She closed her eyes momentarily. "Your wish-" She re-raises the bow, and now there are a total of five Izuna's that encircled Nils with bows aimed at him. "-is my command!" she screams-firing the arrow-and the other Ninja clones did too. The arrows were fired in an almost hexagonal fashion, and at the last second-they were imbued with the rest of the Chi she had in her body, the spiritual energy guiding the arrows that keenly entered between the cracks and made Nils a pincushion. Izuna and her shadow clones fell to their knees- two of the four clones were smashed with debris and they 'poofed' into oblivion. She breathed labor breaths, with her chi depleted for the time being, she couldn't perform any of her crazy ninjutsu for a while. She looked up, sweating and tired, but her eyes had a fire in them and her lips curled into a confident grin despite the situation. "So...are you satisfied kid? If your even a kid to begin with..." she asked, her breaths long and drawn out.
Izuna
Izuna
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Nils Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:37 am

I hadn't expected her to be that accurate, I had been spinning the rocks fast, and any average shooter wouldn't have been able to hit the small gaps between. This was clearly no ordinary priestess. As the rocks fell, I could be seen with a number of the arrows piercing the sides of my shirt and shorts, as well as one stuck right in my cap. I'd used a mild gravity shield to offer some protection, but even my brain had it's limits of focus, and it hadn't been near my standards. The arrows hadn't pierced my skin, but the force they imparted was still deeply painful. Powers aside, I was just as vulnerable as a normal child if hit. "You made your point." I was still in quite a bit of discomfort, and not ready to try a new strategy yet, and so I decided to bide my time a moment.
Nils
Nils
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Izuna Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:36 am

Izuna took this time to breathe. She was sweating and her heart was thumping hard. She closed her eyes. "I was a war hero...this is nothing." she muttered managing to stand. The remaining clones did too-but one quickly fell and poofed into non-existance. Izuna took a few steps closer to Nils, her weapon in hand. "I'm not gonna ask why-but for what ever reason you had...I think it ends now." she stood in front of Nils. She pulled out an arrow from his hat and reaimed the arrow down at him. "I'll...give you a moment to pray." she managed to say in a soft voice. He was a child...but... Her aim was a little shaky, but from this range she would likely still make a hit.
Izuna
Izuna
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Nils Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:37 am

As she spoke I looked up with my hands in my pockets. "And that's your mistake." The arrows fell from my clothing as a small burst of gravity left my skin, before I began to increase in size. I wasn't sure how her arrows would fare with my giant form, but I wasn't underestimating her anymore. The hole above me provided some air, but I quickly outgrew it, more of the temple falling as I looked down at her and the townspeople. As soon as my gaze fell on them a powerful force began to pull them downwards, it wasn't painful, just constricting.
Nils
Nils
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Izuna Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:27 pm

Nils wrote:As she spoke I looked up with my hands in my pockets. "And that's your mistake." The arrows fell from my clothing as a small burst of gravity left my skin, before I began to increase in size. I wasn't sure how her arrows would fare with my giant form, but I wasn't underestimating her anymore. The hole above me provided some air, but I quickly outgrew it, more of the temple falling as I looked down at her and the townspeople. As soon as my gaze fell on them a powerful force began to pull them downwards, it wasn't painful, just constricting.

The villager's fell or stood idle as the intense pressure kept them from moving. Izuna herself was unable to move-and even if she had been able to move with aid of any chi or chakura within her-she would have froze in disbelief at the towering figure that was growing before her eyes. More of the temple broke away and Izuna closed her eyes when pieces of debris fell around her and formed gusts that pushed past her almost rigid body as the gravity of Nils increased. She felt as if a boa had wrapped itself around her-tightening up her movements even as she tried to raise her to look at Nils body. "Wh...at...is this...magic?" she asked, slowly, but surely, bringing up her bow and another arrow. Her remaining clones disapated from her control-she was concentrating on the target in front of her, and lost focus on those substitutions. His gaze was powerful and the villagers were still unable to flee or escape the collapsing temple.
Izuna
Izuna
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Nils Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:04 pm

Looking down at Izuna, I narrowed my eyes on her. "Your the one who pelted a little kid with arrows. Well now I'm the big one, and your going to be the one getting punished." I kept my usual tone, though there was a slight sharpness to it, of course it might just have to do with the change of size. Walking over to the nearby townspeople, I scooped up a large handful and poured them right into my mouth, my free hand patting my chubby belly twice as I swallowed them all down. "Not so tough now are you?" Turning back around I raised my giant sneaker, slamming it down in an attempt to step on her.
Nils
Nils
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Izuna Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:52 pm

Izuna's eyes were glazed with horror as the villagers were lifted into the air-screaming and terrified as Nils opens his mouth and drops them down his throat. She felt tears well and then they poured as she focused her will power to scream back at him: "You monster!" She fired a single arrow at the boys leg-but soon that leg's foot was being forced down towards her! Izuna let out an effort filled cry as she leapt for her left, landing on her chest on some stone and wood debris. The screams of the villagers that were eaten quickly fell silent, meanwhile the remaining half of the survivors made efforts in trying to escape or protect themselves.

Izuna, spread fully against the ground pushed herself up a bit, her free hand reaching into the slit of her miko uniform, and pulling out three white tags with scribbled ink on them. "Time to gage your opponent. Lets see if he's a demon or not...if he is, then this would surely expose him. If not, then it will be as powerful as tossing sticky notes at him." she thought, but since this would be the best chance to gage him, she tossed the sutra's at Nils. Two hit his right leg, the other the right ankle.
Izuna
Izuna
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Nils Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:58 am

As they stuck to my leg, I rolled my eyes more, looking down at her. "Yeah. I wanted to bluff you out by telling you that I wasn't a great and powerful demon. Seriously, how dumb can you be?" However the arrows to my legs weren't quite so pleasant. They may be pinpricks at this size, but that doesn't mean they didn't sting. "You don't like my foot, well try this then." Suddenly I turned and sprang butt first, in a worst case scenario I'd end up sitting on her with my massive weight, but even if she dodged, it would release a powerful tremor.
Nils
Nils
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Izuna Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:43 pm

She let out a sigh, before quickly redirecting her attention on the falling butt. She was so confused for a moment she just sat there in awe as he came falling-but managed to ignore it and tucked and rolled-rolling and rolling then SLAM! The force of the collision threw her off, and she was rolling side ways till her back hit a wall. She let out a cry of pain as she lay on her side-her brown eyes closed and her head on her arms. The rest of the villagers were on their backs too-and most perished when the roof fell upon them with bone crushing forces.

Izuna was coughing, her body ached and she was out of chi. Using Holy items wasn't going to work-and she had no strength to perform a spiritual shot. "D-Damian..." she grunted softly, looking up painfully at Nils before her head fell against her arms again. Her eyes closed.
Izuna
Izuna
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Nils Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:42 am

I rubbed the seat of my pants a bit as I stood back up, looking back to see if she'd been squished or not. I may not have hit, but Izuna had fallen, and I turned around to grab her in one giant hand. "You really should have just left well enough alone. Oh well." I lifted her into the air, bringing her closer to my mouth as I opened it wider.
Nils
Nils
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Izuna Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:29 am

Izuna's eyes were half open as she felt her body being lifted; her kimono being tugged up as she dangled helplessly in the air, like a kitten being pulled up by the scruff of her neck by an indolent child. She looked ahead of her-and could see Nils had planned a reunion for her and the villagers he had senselessly devoured minutes before. She sighed disheartenedly. "I just spent a whole month in a belly...I'll be damned if I spend another in yours!" she protested weakly, but her face still expressed some determination

Izuna
Izuna
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:41 am

Damian struggled up the steps as fast as he could, though being in a Kimono himself, found it rather hard to run. "Damn...it...all...I should have....worn pants..." he sighed heavily, looking up at the temple and his skin paled as white as snow. The temple...or rather-what REMAINED was a heap of debris with dead villagers piled underneath and strewn about every which way. The other Siamatsu Guard that followed close behind the Gunslinger were also shocked...but didn't react as Damian had when he saw his wife dangling helplessly in front of the mouth of a giant...kid?

It did'nt matter, Damian snapped the cylindar of his Golden Desert Rose to the side-the bullets that were inside fell out-and Damian replaced them with explosive shot before snapping the cylindar shut. "Izuna!!" He screamed, raising the large revolver and aimed the twin barreled pistol at the boys head. He concentrated his energy, and the barrels in front of GDR glowed a bright blue before he pulled the trigger: BAANG!

The weapon recoiled slightly and twin cerulean streaks rocketed through the air-hitting the side of Nils' left ear before the two explosive shells made contact and blew up. The combined power of his spiritual shot and the explosive shells should have done something. "Izuna! Hold on! I'ma comin'!" he screamed again, his voice filled with fire.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Nils Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:02 am

"Your going to do... what?" I mumbled in response, barely even paying her the dignity of replying. As I prepared to toss her into my mouth too, I heard a shout, and something fired up at me. I was far stronger and more durable at this size, but I also had not bothered maintaining my defensive layers. As the shells impacted with my head, I was knocked to the side, what remained of the temple smashed flat beneath as I fell over it. Izuna was still clutched in my hand, but my fingers grew softer, giving an opportunity to wiggle free if she was still capable of moving. My vision was too blurry to aim at the new arrival, and so I went for an area attack, a ring of force blowing up around the perimeter.
Nils
Nils
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Izuna Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:54 pm

Izuna was literally staring at the jaws of her demise when she heard her husband shout and then a gunshot. Her husband had taught her how to use the Spiritual shot-and his skills were slightly more advanced than hers when it came to that field of expertise. Izuna groaned, and could feel the fingers loosen up. "D..Damian!" she exclaimed, coughing as she started to slowly crawl her way out of the softer grip Nils had. "He's got superior gravity spells! You gotta be careful!" she stated, coughing again as she painfully pulled herself out of Nils grasp up to her knees, cringing every moment and groaning at her pain. That's when the area was then erupted with a ring of force that flew outward.
Izuna
Izuna
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next