Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Siamatsu Temple

+2
Nils
Izuna
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Siamatsu Temple - Page 2 Empty Re: Siamatsu Temple

Post  Nils Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:47 am

As she commented on the gravity spells, I wanted to comment "And everything else for that matter." However it didn't come out. I was still a bit dazed from the surprise attack, and it took a second to shake off the disorientation. As the ring of force erupted around me, I looked over face her husband. "That wasn't a bad shot, but you can only surprise me once, so I hope it was worth it to stun me for a few seconds." My arm raised up at an angle, bringing Izuna closer to my mouth, letting him see his wife about to be swallowed. Though I didn't even notice how much she had escaped, clearly I was still more dazed then I let on.
Nils
Nils
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:21 am

Damian's eyes narrowed at the giant. He turned to the remainder of the Siamatsu guard, most of which had been knocked back or unconscious. He turned to the direction of the giant kid and leveled his weapon again. "Remember what I taught you guys; fire and aim for the target!" he exclaimed, pulling the trigger five more times, sending ten bullets from the double barreled revolver. The ten explosive shells impacted with Nils's body in general-and was followed soon after by the musket fire from the siamatsu guard; 15 weak lead balls that seemed to rather bounce off the giant's flab rather than pierce it. Damian's face grew intense. He could see Izuna still had a chance, but in her weakened state she may have a greater chance of panicing. "Izuna! Stay calm!" He assured his wife, snapping the cylindar of his weapon to the left, expelling the 12 spent cartridges, and then speed loaded 12 regular shot in order to conserve the limited explosive tip rounds he had on hand...he only had about a half load left of those. He started to approach the large child, his speed slightly reduced due to the kimono he wore-still wishing he had worn his Gunslinger Outfit before he left in such a panic himself. "Hold on! Don't look down!" He exclaimed, and she was relatively out of Nils's grasp, only the lower half of her knees were being held by the giant.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Izuna Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:26 am

Izuna let out a small gasp as she was being lifted into the air again, her vision flipped upside down as she dangled from her knees over Nils gaping maw. She let out a nervous and frightened laugh toward her husband. "Easy for you to say-Your not the one hovering over oblivion!" She exclaimed, bending her body so she could reach her legs. She wiggled, kicked and squeezed her legs out slowly up to her ankles, before her upper body weight and some certain "assets" of hers knocked her back, staring down at the maw again. Her feet still in his grasp she wiggled and struggled. "Almost...there!" she grunted, closing her eyes, and twisting her body in order to break free from Nils's grasp.
Izuna
Izuna
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Nils Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:36 pm

As my head cleared, I decided to use her own motion against her. While my mouth was too wide open to show much expression, one could probably detect a slight raise in my cheeks as I turned my hand, so that her pushes towards freedom would instead be directing her over the waiting abyss of my maw. The first twelve shots had little effect, bouncing off of my chubby stomach, but I wasn't sure what else he might have in store; and instead turned my gravonic attention on him, the floor seeming to reject Damian's feet, pushing up at him with as much as I could muster.
Nils
Nils
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Izuna Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:27 am

Izuna suddenly stopped, looking ahead of her earlier she was about a few struggles left to freedom, now she was so close to his maw, he could simply curl his lips around her upper half and suck her deep into his gigantic cavern of a mouth-which would no doubt lead to a moist and fleshy tunnel down into another cave filled with scalding noxious soup...
She let out a shrill scream at the sight of this, and lifted her torso in somewhat of a sit-up holding her position to where Nil's fingers were coiled around her legs. She latched on to his finger, trying to keep herself from falling in.
Izuna
Izuna
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Nils Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:36 am

Hearing her cries from my hand revitalized my focus somewhat, and seeing her so close I paused to exhale my hot muggy breath on her. She was able to smell deeper into my boiling stomach as I exhaled, before my lips bent to push up as she had feared, the darkness within the pink surfaces filling her view as my lips wrapped tightly around, and my enormous tongue began to wiggle around. Tauntingly pushing up against her face, and forcing Damian to watch from the gravity well I was forming.
Nils
Nils
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahri Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:00 am

A moment before she was about to slip into the maw forever, a bright flash of black tipped with bluish green flames enveloped Izuna's body, it dissipated into a cloth doll...an illusion?! From the wood behind the temple, out leaps a woman with long black hair, sexy attire and 9 silvery tails. She lands in front of Nils, turning her yellow-gold gaze upon him. "Foxfire...." she commands, like a harsh echoing whisper; more flames appearing before the giant, a large and incredibly tall wall of flame cut he and her off. She turned to the man, (Damian) and winked before lashing out a whip which formed around his arm and tugged him out of the well and into her arms; causing her to fall onto her back with him on top. She giggled. "Well, she said you were indeed a smooth, suavekind of guy." she says with another giggle, rolling over so she was on top of him. "However...lets get out of here before that guy lifts me off my feet." she replies, noting Nils. She leaps back, pulling the man's kimono with her as she made it to her feet, sending him up on his as well. "Hurry, we don't have much time." she says, still smiling, pulling the mans hand and heading to an off chute west of the temple, leading to a slope that lead down into the woods.
Ahri
Ahri
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:07 pm

Ahri wrote:A moment before she was about to slip into the maw forever, a bright flash of black tipped with bluish green flames enveloped Izuna's body, it dissipated into a cloth doll...an illusion?! From the wood behind the temple, out leaps a woman with long black hair, sexy attire and 9 silvery tails. She lands in front of Nils, turning her yellow-gold gaze upon him. "Foxfire...." she commands, like a harsh echoing whisper; more flames appearing before the giant, a large and incredibly tall wall of flame cut he and her off. She turned to the man, (Damian) and winked before lashing out a whip which formed around his arm and tugged him out of the well and into her arms; causing her to fall onto her back with him on top. She giggled. "Well, she said you were indeed a smooth, suavekind of guy." she says with another giggle, rolling over so she was on top of him. "However...lets get out of here before that guy lifts me off my feet." she replies, noting Nils. She leaps back, pulling the man's kimono with her as she made it to her feet, sending him up on his as well. "Hurry, we don't have much time." she says, still smiling, pulling the mans hand and heading to an off chute west of the temple, leading to a slope that lead down into the woods.

Damian, unable to truly comprehend what had just occurred in the previous few moments coherently, simply lets the strange energetic fox take him away. "Where the the hell you come from? And who's 'she'?" he asks the woman, looking back at the wall of flames. He also turns to the surviving soldiers, and waved his free arm out. "Go, flee retreat! Take who you can and leave!" He orders, turning back to the woman. "How much time do we exactly have?" he asked, trying to keep his pace up with hers.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahri Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:22 pm

Ahri chuckled. "I'm from the forest, and who else would 'she' be?" she replied back with another chuckle. She appreciated that he started to run beside her, dragging him was really throwing out her arm. "Time is little, if use too much of it here, that wall of flame will disperse and he'll likely eat us both; you wouldn't want that now would you?" she replied, turning back to him with smiling closes eyes. She chuckled, turning her head forward again and reopening her eyes. "Be ready to jump, we're going to take a short cut!" she finishes, a confident grin upon her face.
Ahri
Ahri
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:51 pm

Ahri wrote:Ahri chuckled. "I'm from the forest, and who else would 'she' be?" she replied back with another chuckle. She appreciated that he started to run beside her, dragging him was really throwing out her arm. "Time is little, if use too much of it here, that wall of flame will disperse and he'll likely eat us both; you wouldn't want that now would you?" she replied, turning back to him with smiling closes eyes. She chuckled, turning her head forward again and reopening her eyes. "Be ready to jump, we're going to take a short cut!" she finishes, a confident grin upon her face.

He was about to answer when she brought that bit up about Nils eating them, he let his eyelids fall and sighed. "Good point, forget I asked; lets just get out of here!" he exclaimed, looking back at her. Her eyes expressed no malice, so he felt he could trust her; besides he just begun to think who the mysterious woman this strange Kitsune referred to earlier. Since he was behind her, he did take advantage of viewing her rump-which was to his slight disappointment, hidden behind 9 flowing and quivering silver tails. "Ah well, no need to stare at her ass-but quite a rare sight to meet a nine-tailed Kitsune in the flesh!" he thought, and sighed with a faint smile; that is when it became contorted with confusion when she stated 'jumping'. "Wait-Jump? Not off this side of the Temple! Are you crazy, we'll break our necks!" He advised, but judging from her face she wasn't going to back down. He closes his eyes and sighs with a nervous smile. "Ah great, this chick is going to kill me. I think I was better off with the giant now..." he says with an equally nervous chuckle, yet braces himself for the initial jump regardless.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Nils Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:43 am

I'd had a nice big meal from the other survivors, but being deprived of those two was infuriating. As the wall blazed up I growled in frustration, shaking the temple with stomps. I couldn't tell if the Foxfire was blocking my gravity powers, or if it was simply the fact that I couldn't aim them properly with the wall. From the orientation of the wall and temple, I had a slight idea which way they were headed, but it was not a very good one, and if too much time went by I might lose them. I wouldn't tolerate that, and my irritated tone had turned into an outright tantrum, stomping my feet and leaping up. I wasn't going to let this stop me, and had an idea. Focusing downward, I used my gravity manipulation to force the ground under the flames to cave in. I wasn't sure how foxfire worked, and if the wall would hover, or if the hole would swallow the wall.
Nils
Nils
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahri Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:19 am

Nils wrote:I'd had a nice big meal from the other survivors, but being deprived of those two was infuriating. As the wall blazed up I growled in frustration, shaking the temple with stomps. I couldn't tell if the Foxfire was blocking my gravity powers, or if it was simply the fact that I couldn't aim them properly with the wall. From the orientation of the wall and temple, I had a slight idea which way they were headed, but it was not a very good one, and if too much time went by I might lose them. I wouldn't tolerate that, and my irritated tone had turned into an outright tantrum, stomping my feet and leaping up. I wasn't going to let this stop me, and had an idea. Focusing downward, I used my gravity manipulation to force the ground under the flames to cave in. I wasn't sure how foxfire worked, and if the wall would hover, or if the hole would swallow the wall.

Ahri glanced back, and horror struck her eyes as the giant began to tantrum. "Crap! Our window just got smaller!" she exclaimed to the Gunslinger, jumping and pulling onto his arm as they descended into the forest canopy below....meanwhile, the foxfire at first lowered, but like flowing water regained it's lost bend and rose again, this time a little higher-by the time Ahri and Damian entered the forest, the flames suddenly had a large depiction of Ahri's face sticking her tongue out at Nils with her right finger pulling down her right lower eyelid. The flames seeming less real now...

-back in the forest; the snapping of branches and twigs as they fell through the many arms of the leafy tree-before the two of them hit the ground, she at least being on her feet. Ahri began to laugh. "Woweee, that sure was fun!" she giggled, turning to Damian. "How about you handsome? How are you fairing?" she asked with another smile.
Ahri
Ahri
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:48 am

Ahri wrote:
Nils wrote:I'd had a nice big meal from the other survivors, but being deprived of those two was infuriating. As the wall blazed up I growled in frustration, shaking the temple with stomps. I couldn't tell if the Foxfire was blocking my gravity powers, or if it was simply the fact that I couldn't aim them properly with the wall. From the orientation of the wall and temple, I had a slight idea which way they were headed, but it was not a very good one, and if too much time went by I might lose them. I wouldn't tolerate that, and my irritated tone had turned into an outright tantrum, stomping my feet and leaping up. I wasn't going to let this stop me, and had an idea. Focusing downward, I used my gravity manipulation to force the ground under the flames to cave in. I wasn't sure how foxfire worked, and if the wall would hover, or if the hole would swallow the wall.

Ahri glanced back, and horror struck her eyes as the giant began to tantrum. "Crap! Our window just got smaller!" she exclaimed to the Gunslinger, jumping and pulling onto his arm as they descended into the forest canopy below....meanwhile, the foxfire at first lowered, but like flowing water regained it's lost bend and rose again, this time a little higher-by the time Ahri and Damian entered the forest, the flames suddenly had a large depiction of Ahri's face sticking her tongue out at Nils with her right finger pulling down her right lower eyelid. The flames seeming less real now...

-back in the forest; the snapping of branches and twigs as they fell through the many arms of the leafy tree-before the two of them hit the ground, she at least being on her feet. Ahri began to laugh. "Woweee, that sure was fun!" she giggled, turning to Damian. "How about you handsome? How are you fairing?" she asked with another smile.

Damian's eyes spiraled, still cutching onto the crazy fox-girl's hand, his grey kimono having tear marks and patches of dirt splashed over it. "I...I think I'm dead...that explains it..." he replies back, closing his eyes with a deep sigh.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahri Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:14 pm

Ahri shakes her head, swinging the human back onto his haunches. "C'mon, don't sit there laying around all day! That giant is going to be pissed when he realizes the wall of flames were also simply an illusion!" she says with a wink. "C'mon, lets get out of here!" She exclaimed, grabbing his hand and carrying him off deeper into the woods.
Ahri
Ahri
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:37 pm

Damian felt his body being thrust up onto his feet, his eyes spiraling and blinking repetitively. He shakes his head and blinks once more, getting his vision and mind back together when he felt that all too familiar pull again on his hand. He looks up and sighs, before he was tugged again, this time deep into the wood surrounding Siamatsu. All the while, he began to wonder where Izuna could possibly be; if that wasn't her being devoured, then where was she?
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Thu May 07, 2015 9:50 pm

Leland walked up the destroyed steps leading up to the temple where the entire village had met it's end. He felt a tinge of guilt and pain hit his core as he climbed these steps. A couple bodies remained of the Village Militia strewn here and there. He ascended to the landing and saw the destroyed temple ahead of him which that Nils had taken to laying on like some sort of reclining seat. Nils was no where in sight now; his little match was quite...a failure against the giant who digested the rest of the young, old, weak and strong villagers. He looked about, moving aside some debris when the golden frame of Desert Rose shined thanks to the afternoon light. He picks up the hefty double barrel handgun, checks the cylinder and then snaps it back into place. "Looks like it's still in working condition. I dunno where that kid ran off though.." he says to himself, spinning the handgun into his holster.

He took out a cigarette and lit it up with a match, throwing the match away after flicking it out. He turns to face the city which had been his home for nearly 18 years. Almost all the faces he knew were dead, or perhaps on a darker thought 'dying'. His daughter Yume was missing, and he feared the worse for her. He didn't think it far fetched for his young daughter to have been devoured by Nils before he got up this way. He couldn't think of what to do. Demons. Demons...demons had ruined his life. He found himself clutching his fists tightly. He looked up at the wide open sky above, the setting sun turning it a pinkish orange. "No one should feel this way..." his eyes were cold as steel blue as he turned towards the woods. "I will...make it my mission to kill them all. I will be the bane of their existence and I will show them the fear that they had placed themselves on my people!" he exclaimed, bringing his open palms up, looking at them. "These hands...these hands will sow the seeds of their imminent end. I'll look for a gateway into the Demonic Realm, and I will destroy the Demon King, or whom ever the fuck reigns over hell!" he exclaims shrieking into the sky. He fell to his knees, pounding his fists against the earth. "Damn you!" he exclaimed, tears streaming down his face. "Damn you demons, you took my wife, my livelihood, and my existence." He raises his head, gritting his teeth, the brim of his hat shadowing his eyes. "I will destroy you all damn it! I'll kill every last one!" he screamed, lifting himself off the ground, feeling anger, hate and sorrow boil under his skin. He had to find a way off the island before anything else. He would start on his home continent, and he would need to speak with Bard and the Empress...to tell them of the fate of Izuna and Yume. He would need them to help look after his children as he went to destroy the source of all evil and purge the world of demons. "They may think little of me, but I will continued on my path. I cannot be stopped now, not till demonic blood flows through valleys like rivers, and till an ocean of blood is all that is left behind from my wake!" he says again, pushing back his tattered duster, heading his way down the path, heading his way towards the coast.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:59 pm

Before he left the dojo however he heard Kanae's response from below:

Kanae Ootori wrote:"Hmm..." she hummed, then smiled, standing up. "Oh of course, but I warn you, I am good at seeking." She made her way out of the dojo, looking around. "I can keep a secret if you can tell me why you look so melancholic my dear?" she asked, and began her search.
(Start Music: Faded by Nightcore? ; below this post)

Ikai traveled quickly and stealthily through the rafters of the dojo to it's roof before jumping silently from tree to tree to get to the temple. As he moved faint images started to come across his vision. At first he shook his head in an effort to stop the visions. A moment later however the visions became stronger and more apparent. A very apparent and gleaming image of Amiko appeared in front of his face while Ikai was in mid jump between trees causing him to slip on the next branch backwards. As he fell backwards Ikai could feel the strong wind flowing against his back, neck, and back of his head. In front of him he saw himself speaking with Amiko making plans for their future...

Ikai's left arm slammed against a branch causing him to come to his senses grabbing a hold of a nearby branch with both his hands and doing a trapeze swing to get himself on top of a sturdy branch. Ikai closed his eyes and rubs his temples briefly before holding the bridge of his nose for a moment taking a breath to clear his head. "Amiko..." his said to himself quietly. He opened his eyes examining his left arm which had a fresh gash that he knew Kanae would admonish him for later. Noticing that it was a superficial wound in comparison to everything else he had sustained in his life he resumed his journey to the temple.

At first Ikai thought that the visions had left him after hitting the branch and recovering. The first few jumps between trees did not carry with them the visions but a little while later the blurred visions started to appear in front of him again. This time a solid image of Ling-Ling and Sango appeared in front of his eyes as if a photograph before playing like a home video of their deadly battle with each other. While the vicious battle ensued in Ikai's vision his right shoulder collided with a trunk of a tree due to a misjudged jump. Ikai swore under his breath but instead of checking his injury jump the last tree to land on the roof of the temple where he laid flat on his back holding his shoulder cursing his existence.

After a moment he took a breath and exhaled. He stared at the clouds before remembering about Kanae and the game of hide and seek he had started. "Shoot...she probably found me with all of those crashes...prepare your self for the lecturing of your life..." he thought to himself.

Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Ootori Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:10 pm

Ikai Boontai wrote:Before he left the dojo however he heard Kanae's response from below:

Kanae Ootori wrote:"Hmm..." she hummed, then smiled, standing up. "Oh of course, but I warn you, I am good at seeking." She made her way out of the dojo, looking around. "I can keep a secret if you can tell me why you look so melancholic my dear?" she asked, and began her search.
(Start Music: Faded by Nightcore? ; below this post)

Ikai traveled quickly and stealthily through the rafters of the dojo to it's roof before jumping silently from tree to tree to get to the temple. As he moved faint images started to come across his vision. At first he shook his head in an effort to stop the visions. A moment later however the visions became stronger and more apparent. A very apparent and gleaming image of Amiko appeared in front of his face while Ikai was in mid jump between trees causing him to slip on the next branch backwards. As he fell backwards Ikai could feel the strong wind flowing against his back, neck, and back of his head. In front of him he saw himself speaking with Amiko making plans for their future...

Ikai's left arm slammed against a branch causing him to come to his senses grabbing a hold of a nearby branch with both his hands and doing a trapeze swing to get himself on top of a sturdy branch. Ikai closed his eyes and rubs his temples briefly before holding the bridge of his nose for a moment taking a breath to clear his head. "Amiko..." his said to himself quietly. He opened his eyes examining his left arm which had a fresh gash that he knew Kanae would admonish him for later. Noticing that it was a superficial wound in comparison to everything else he had sustained in his life he resumed his journey to the temple.

At first Ikai thought that the visions had left him after hitting the branch and recovering. The first few jumps between trees did not carry with them the visions but a little while later the blurred visions started to appear in front of him again. This time a solid image of Ling-Ling and Sango appeared in front of his eyes as if a photograph before playing like a home video of their deadly battle with each other. While the vicious battle ensued in Ikai's vision his right shoulder collided with a trunk of a tree due to a misjudged jump. Ikai swore under his breath but instead of checking his injury jump the last tree to land on the roof of the temple where he laid flat on his back holding his shoulder cursing his existence.

After a moment he took a breath and exhaled. He stared at the clouds before remembering about Kanae and the game of hide and seek he had started. "Shoot...she probably found me with all of those crashes...prepare your self for the lecturing of your life..." he thought to himself.

Kanae indeed found the Ninja, falling to her knees and then lifted his head into her lap. The first thing she did was smack his head, for injuring himself. She then bent over, and kissed him. Her soft lips formed around his upper lip, a plush glossy feeling upon his lips before pulling away. "You're an idiot..." she whispered, rubbing his head gently with her silky hand. "Your head isn't in the game either." she says as her hands begin to mend the gash on his arm, using a piece of her kimono to act as a makeshift bandage. "There are things we cannot control within our lives, Ikai. Sometimes, its good to move on."
Kanae Ootori
Kanae Ootori
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:22 pm

As Kanae pulled away from the kiss Ikai found himself smirking stupidly. He spoke rather softly while watching Kanae bandage his wound, "To move on at this point would mean being able to let go - if you've ever been in battle then you would know that is no easy feat." He places his right hand on Kanae's hands to stop her from working before pulling her head in close to give her a kiss. Their lips connect and Ikai watches her eyes for a moment to take in any surprise she might display before closing his eyes and pulling back from the kiss with a laugh and grin. He comments slyly, "Besides if I keep getting banged up like this there will never be a reason for you to leave me."
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Ootori Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:43 pm

Ikai Boontai wrote:As Kanae pulled away from the kiss Ikai found himself smirking stupidly. He spoke rather softly while watching Kanae bandage his wound, "To move on at this point would mean being able to let go - if you've ever been in battle then you would know that is no easy feat." He places his right hand on Kanae's hands to stop her from working before pulling her head in close to give her a kiss. Their lips connect and Ikai watches her eyes for a moment to take in any surprise she might display before closing his eyes and pulling back from the kiss with a laugh and grin. He comments slyly, "Besides if I keep getting banged up like this there will never be a reason for you to leave me."

Her closed eye look waned open slightly, a flash of small pink eyes the size of pinpricks stared back at him, her face flustered as his velvety lips form around hers so abruptly. As he pulls away, her mouth is agape slightly and her lips then slowly transform into a smile.

"Well, I'm here for you - to take some of that weight off your shoulders." she then blushed deeply at his sly comment, covering her lips with her kimono's sleeve, turning her head to the side. "My, you certainly are the perverted one~" she then giggled turning towards him, her eyes, though closed seem to draw towards Ikai with a spark. "This could be arranged, I could always throw you around every now and then." she says giggling mischievously. She began to rub his shoulders, massaging them deeply as she leaned in. "Is...there... somewhere..." she then leaned closer kissing his ear before whispering: "...we can lay together? I'd rather not have pine needles jutting out of my butt."
Kanae Ootori
Kanae Ootori
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:00 pm

Kanae Ootori wrote:Her closed eye look waned open slightly, a flash of small pink eyes the size of pinpricks stared back at him, her face flustered as his velvety lips form around hers so abruptly. As he pulls away, her mouth is agape slightly and her lips then slowly transform into a smile.

"Well, I'm here for you - to take some of that weight off your shoulders." she then blushed deeply at his sly comment, covering her lips with her kimono's sleeve, turning her head to the side. "My, you certainly are the perverted one~" she then giggled turning towards him, her eyes, though closed seem to draw towards Ikai with a spark. "This could be arranged, I could always throw you around every now and then." she says giggling mischievously. She began to rub his shoulders, massaging them deeply as she leaned in. "Is...there... somewhere..." she then leaned closer kissing his ear before whispering: "...we can lay together? I'd rather not have pine needles jutting out of my butt."

"Throw me around huh? Sounds enticing..." Ikai started as looked into Kanae's gaze recognizing the change in her eyes yet pushing that to the side for the moment. As Kanae began to rub his shoulders he closed his eyes as she kissed his ear before they sprang open at her question. He turned to look at her smirking, "So you don't want the experimental pine needle bed? Alright...let's see what we can find here." Ikai stood up reluctantly and walked towards the other side of the roof where his eyes started to take in a scene did not remember seeing previously. The village in which they had been exploring and hanging out looked like a burnt wasteland of carnage. He slowly stepped backwards and turned to Kanae. He put his right hand behind his head and scratched his neck as he nervously asked, "Over there doesn't look so nice; want to get down from this roof and see about inside this old thing?"
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Ootori Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:06 pm

Ikai Boontai wrote:
Kanae Ootori wrote:Her closed eye look waned open slightly, a flash of small pink eyes the size of pinpricks stared back at him, her face flustered as his velvety lips form around hers so abruptly. As he pulls away, her mouth is agape slightly and her lips then slowly transform into a smile.

"Throw me around huh? Sounds enticing..." Ikai started as looked into Kanae's gaze recognizing the change in her eyes yet pushing that to the side for the moment. As Kanae began to rub his shoulders he closed his eyes as she kissed his ear before they sprang open at her question. He turned to look at her smirking, "So you don't want the experimental pine needle bed? Alright...let's see what we can find here." Ikai stood up reluctantly and walked towards the other side of the roof where his eyes started to take in a scene did not remember seeing previously. The village in which they had been exploring and hanging out looked like a burnt wasteland of carnage. He slowly stepped backwards and turned to Kanae. He put his right hand behind his head and scratched his neck as he nervously asked, "Over there doesn't look so nice; want to get down from this roof and see about inside this old thing?"

With her eyes closed again, she raised her right brow in a puzzled expression. "Is everything alright Ikai?" she asked, stepping towards him. There was something troubling him, easily she could see this. "You look worried, we can postpone our... intimate relations for the time being. Does it have something to do with this abandoned settlement?" she asked. She was oblivious to where they could possibly be, as Ikai seemed to have just warped them here. She was wondering what purpose this village served as she looked around for Ikai using her.... 'true sight'.
Kanae Ootori
Kanae Ootori
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:28 pm

Kanae Ootori wrote:With her eyes closed again, she raised her right brow in a puzzled expression. "Is everything alright Ikai?" she asked, stepping towards him. There was something troubling him, easily she could see this. "You look worried, we can postpone our... intimate relations for the time being. Does it have something to do with this abandoned settlement?" she asked.

Ikai looked at Kanae with a quavering smirk before stating, "When I last left this place it was a thriving village...it now appears to be piles of rubble burnt to the crisp."

Kanae Ootori wrote:She was oblivious to where they could possibly be, as Ikai seemed to have just warped them here. She was wondering what purpose this village served as she looked around for Ikai using her.... 'true sight'

Ikai grabbed her hand gently as she looked over the village. He smirked kissing her on the cheek speaking softly, "Let's get some cover by going inside." He started to gently pull her towards a side of the building that had started to sink and would be an easy way down from the roof. When he eventually got her to the side of the roof he paused turning back to her with a grin, "I don't know if it's because of all my injuries lately but you have been going to my head like a concussion - smitten you might say."

(Start Music - to carry over into future scene)

Ikai slid down to the ground with the roof only being a couple feet from the ground at this part of the temple. He once again turned smirking with a laugh, "Shall I have the honor of catching you and carrying you into this humble shelter?"

Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Ootori Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:53 am

"That...is quite unfortunate." she says evenly. She was about to press further when his smirk, and his lips sealed her own as he planted them on her cheek. She giggled, mockingly slapping his cheek after he did, merely pushing him as she looked into his eyes with a wide grin. He lead her towards the sloped side of the building.

Ikai Boontai wrote:When he eventually got her to the side of the roof he paused turning back to her with a grin, "I don't know if it's because of all my injuries lately but you have been going to my head like a concussion - smitten you might say."

"Oh? Well sounds like you are addicted to pain~ The only cure for that is to have medical attenionFortunate for you, you'll have a doctor by you at all times~" she giggled, watching him drop down.

Ikai Boontai wrote:Ikai slid down to the ground with the roof only being a couple feet from the ground at this part of the temple. He once again turned smirking with a laugh, "Shall I have the honor of catching you and carrying you into this humble shelter?"

(Start Music - to carry over into future scene)

She furrowed her brows. "If you drop me, I swear you will wish for medical attention..." she says puffing her cheeks spiritedly, before smiling and giggled. She got to the edge and slowly peered down at him. She stuck her tongue out at him playfully before hopping, dropping herself at an angle for an easier catch. Her hair flapping above her, her kimono billowing, the sleeves waving as she fell. Her blushing face painted with a loving smile.
Kanae Ootori
Kanae Ootori
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:07 pm

Ikai stuck his tongue back out at Kanae in response as she prepared to descend. As Kanae came down from the roof he caught her in his arms though his eyes grew wide and his grip loosened allowing Kanae to slip slightly before he took a step and laughing carried Kanae into the temple building having faked almost dropping her.

Kanae Ootori wrote:Her blushing face painted with a loving smile.

As they passed under the roof of the temple Ikai lowered his right hand to let Kanae's feet drop to the ground softly. He took her close to him with his left arm making sure that their hips were touching and that he could once again look into her unique eyes. He briefly scanned the area for a decent place to lay down but didn't pay too much attention to his surroundings; his focus mainly hanging on Kanae. He barely made out what appeared to be a cushioned spot; whether it was a coffin, cushioned pew, or other furniture he paid no mind. Ikai led the woman over to this spot slowly placing his hands on her hips and kissing her on the lips and then the neck slowly pushing her in the direction of their "hopefully" soon to be resting place.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next