Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Wood Spring

4 posters

Go down

Black Wood Spring Empty Black Wood Spring

Post  Reiri Kamura Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:10 pm

Reiri lounged back in the steaming pool, her face blushed from the heat, but her face expressing irritation. She sighed, her eyelids rising to reveal her bright crimson reds. She hangs her head back, her long black hair flowing over her nearly bare back. Away from the pool was a pile of a neatly folded schoolgirl outfit, her body was currently clad in a rather revealing black swimsuit consisted of a tight triangle bikini top and a tiny low rise bathing thong. She was staring at the leaves above the high tree tops in this darker section of the Bamboo woods. She let out another sigh before slipping her slender yet ample body deeper into the pool, her mouth under the water and she was blowing bubbles up.

She still felt sour about TOM refusing to let her be eaten by the legendary serpent Onishe, the bastard told her it wasn't 'for her' and then after receiving the eye patch from her took off! She looked over to the dark forest and rolled her eyes. "All the possible research I could have obtained...lost within seconds..." she sighs, closing her eyes again slipping further into the pool till she was fully submerged in the hot water, her long raven black hair floating at the surface before slipping deep into the pool.

At the bottom of this shallow pool, Reiri had folded herself into a tight ball, her arms hugging her bent knees while her but was pressed against the heated rocky bottom. She remained there for a little while, about a minute or two before she decided to surface.  

([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you may enter Wink)

Last edited by Reiri Kamura on Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarification...)
Reiri Kamura
Reiri Kamura
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Black Wood Spring Empty Re: Black Wood Spring

Post  Big Bad Wolf Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:05 am

A forest of bamboo was rather flimsy for such a large creature, but nevertheless I managed to navigate it's turns quite well. I could smell quite a few living creatures around, but one attracted my attention above all others. Humans were my favorites to consume, and one had entered into this forest. The scent had already become rather faint, but my powerful nose was strong enough to pierce any such attempt to hide from my, assuming that was what they intended.

Regardless, I followed Reiri's scent to the spring, initially unsure of where they were. I walked past the water and looked to the left and right. My enormous plump stomach rumbled loudly, the sound shaking the top of the water somewhat. However I was far too old and experienced to believe it a mistake. I could still smell her scent, and the water easily explained it. Raising one enormous paw, I pushed it down into the spring, feeling around for signs of life.
Big Bad Wolf
Big Bad Wolf
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiri Kamura Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:17 pm

Big Bad Wolf wrote:A forest of bamboo was rather flimsy for such a large creature, but nevertheless I managed to navigate it's turns quite well. I could smell quite a few living creatures around, but one attracted my attention above all others. Humans were my favorites to consume, and one had entered into this forest. The scent had already become rather faint, but my powerful nose was strong enough to pierce any such attempt to hide from my, assuming that was what they intended.

Regardless, I followed Reiri's scent to the spring, initially unsure of where they were. I walked past the water and looked to the left and right. My enormous plump stomach rumbled loudly, the sound shaking the top of the water somewhat. However I was far too old and experienced to believe it a mistake. I could still smell her scent, and the water easily explained it. Raising one enormous paw, I pushed it down into the spring, feeling around for signs of life.
She was about to surface when some otherworldly sound penetrated from the surface and echoed into the pool. She blinks, looking up at the rippling water, the sound that penetrated from the surface sounded almost like a muffled clash of thunder; but it was louder than it should have been, closer than it should if it was indeed such. It was then that she saw the gigantic paw descend into the pool above her, it narrowly came down upon her head if she had not stroked back in time. She watched with curiosity as the large feral and furry paw continued to wade through the pool. She cocked an eyebrow. "That looks like the paw of sorts..but a paw of this size, it's owner must be massive! Easily capable of consuming a large human adult!" She felt the paw graze her left thigh and she could feel the claws set in and she was sure of it, no mistaking it that the enormous paw had to belong to a large canine, for it looked and it felt not like a bear's paw at all.

The vampire grins, her small fangs exposed under the waves and she begins to rapidly surface. Despite the fact that she was excited to see what kind of beast was investigating the spring, there was still that slight tickle of fear running up her spine.

At the surface, she slowly rose up from the pool, her raven black hair clung over her face and the rest of its long length fell back and rolled down her slender back. Her toned yet slender torso breaks the surface, followed by the pair of ample jiggling breasts that are like conical torpedoes fastened back tightly by black triangles that made up her bikini's top; her hard pebble shaped nipples, though unexposed, were still easily seen embossed from the thin black material. She sits up, the water obscuring her body from her belly button down. She soon jerks her upper body back, producing a healthy bounce from her breasts as well as flinging back damp hair that was matted over her skull, previously obscuring her closed eyelids that had hid in the tangle of black.
She brought her hands back, pushing aside bangs and locks before leaning forwards. Her lips were a rosy red, like lipstick but it was simply the natural colour of her luscious lips. Traveling up her model like face to her closed eyelids with their long black lashes, she slowly creeps them open in anticipation of seeing the creature who had interrupted her bath. Her lids rise, revealing a pair of gleaming garnet eyes that almost seemed anxious, these crimson reds looked to the newcomer, her vision blurry for the moment, but quickly returning to normal. She smiled lightly, the pair of ivory vampiric fangs dropped from the roof of her mouth, and poked innocently against the flesh of her lower lip. She exhaled a small giggle, folding her arms together so her hands would meet against the surface of her knees under the pools waves, hovering over the area of her crotch.

Her eyes still adjusting, the beautiful vampire then asked out loud, (only half expecting an answer): "My...who may this be, he who interrupts me from my bath?" She batted her eyelids and her vision returned allowing her to see the large, hulking body of the humongous wolf who's paw was still at the moment, under the hot springs soothing waves.
Reiri Kamura
Reiri Kamura
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiri Kamura Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:06 am

Reiri Kamura wrote:
Big Bad Wolf wrote:A forest of bamboo was rather flimsy for such a large creature, but nevertheless I managed to navigate it's turns quite well. I could smell quite a few living creatures around, but one attracted my attention above all others. Humans were my favorites to consume, and one had entered into this forest. The scent had already become rather faint, but my powerful nose was strong enough to pierce any such attempt to hide from my, assuming that was what they intended.

She was about to surface when some otherworldly sound penetrated from the surface and echoed into the pool. She blinks, looking up at the rippling water, the sound that penetrated from the surface sounded almost like a muffled clash of thunder; but it was louder than it should have been, closer than it should if it was indeed such. It was then that she saw the gigantic paw descend into the pool above her, it narrowly came down upon her head if she had not stroked back in time. She watched with curiosity as the large feral and furry paw continued to wade through the pool. She cocked an eyebrow. "That looks like the paw of sorts..but a paw of this size, it's owner must be massive! Easily capable of consuming a large human adult!" She felt the paw graze her left thigh and she could feel the claws set in and she was sure of it, no mistaking it that the enormous paw had to belong to a large canine, for it looked and it felt not like a bear's paw at all.

The vampire grins, her small fangs exposed under the waves and she begins to rapidly surface. Despite the fact that she was excited to see what kind of beast was investigating the spring, there was still that slight tickle of fear running up her spine.

At the surface, she slowly rose up from the pool, her raven black hair clung over her face and the rest of its long length fell back and rolled down her slender back. Her toned yet slender torso breaks the surface, followed by the pair of ample jiggling breasts that are like conical torpedoes fastened back tightly by black triangles that made up her bikini's top; her hard pebble shaped nipples, though unexposed, were still easily seen embossed from the thin black material. She sits up, the water obscuring her body from her belly button down. She soon jerks her upper body back, producing a healthy bounce from her breasts as well as flinging back damp hair that was matted over her skull, previously obscuring her closed eyelids that had hid in the tangle of black.
She brought her hands back, pushing aside bangs and locks before leaning forwards. Her lips were a rosy red, like lipstick but it was simply the natural colour of her luscious lips. Traveling up her model like face to her closed eyelids with their long black lashes, she slowly creeps them open in anticipation of seeing the creature who had interrupted her bath. Her lids rise, revealing a pair of gleaming garnet eyes that almost seemed anxious, these crimson reds looked to the newcomer, her vision blurry for the moment, but quickly returning to normal. She smiled lightly, the pair of ivory vampiric fangs dropped from the roof of her mouth, and poked innocently against the flesh of her lower lip. She exhaled a small giggle, folding her arms together so her hands would meet against the surface of her knees under the pools waves, hovering over the area of her crotch.

Her eyes still adjusting, the beautiful vampire then asked out loud, (only half expecting an answer): "My...who may this be, he who interrupts me from my bath?" She batted her eyelids and her vision returned allowing her to see the large, hulking body of the humongous wolf who's paw was still at the moment, under the hot springs soothing waves.
She blinks again, this time her eyes were less blurry to her vision as she allows herself to see the large mass of the wolf before her. She smiled, her fangs poking over her lower lip, and she purred. "Oooo, what big eyes we have...and what a big and spotless mouth you have...hmhm..." she says, leaning back, her long silky legs rising up from the depths, one crossed over the other as she lays back; her large breasts bobbing at the surface, her hardened nipples poking the flesh of the black triangle top. "So...do you come from around here? Do you speak or does that only beckon howls from you?" she half asked, half laughed; bringing the back of her right wrist to laugh upon as she performs this action.
Reiri Kamura
Reiri Kamura
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiri Kamura Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:59 am

Growing tired and overheated by the pool as 'Big Bad Wolf' simply stared at her, the frustrated Vampire sighed, standing up from the waters dripping wet. "Tsk Tsk. Here I am becoming wrinkled as a prune waiting for you! Bah! I've had it! I'm leaving! Ryunoshi's been a bore anyhow~!" she puffed, her body becoming like mist before taking off to the air, then transformed from mist to bats and then took to the skies!
Reiri Kamura
Reiri Kamura
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Craig Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:53 am

Rufus Craig wrote:"W-wait!" He called out to the monkey who slipped out of his grip! He watched her speed through the fray and knew she could handle herself as he'd seen her handle Ten-Ten. He watched her dart about the bamboo shoots and swiftly return and avoided being snapped at by Draven's jaws! The stranger in white suddenly vanished from the clouds and appeared on the ground not too far from them, and he was soon blinded by the powerful blast this man created!

With his eyes shut tightly, he soon felt the monkey woman smacking into him, and without delay he wrapped his arms around her and began Scardian flash stepping in a random direction blind! "Hold on!" He screamed to her, as they shifted through the foliage at breakneck speeds! He used his body to shield the woman from the shafts of Bamboo he literally uprooted or tore away thanks to his Scardian abilities, but the man in white's powerful wind also aided him in a way, pushing them farther thanks to the powerful blast!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The woods erupted with the sound of snapping shoots of bamboo, leaves falling and soil being kicked up from the ground as Rufus and the monkey girl he grabbed finally made it to safer ground... wherever 'safer ground' was! Rufus had panicked, and in desperation he ended up running in a random direction- which is not the smartest thing to do as a Scardian. Hrothor the Sightless was a great example in Scardian Tradition, of a Scardian who ran before he looked. Everyone knows what happened to him, and its why the Cliffs of Hrothor in Scardia has had constant guard rails since the 1900s! He could have ran directly into a pond, a cliff, a mountain- off any of these! Luckily for them both, they simply ended up in a thicker part of the Bamboo Woodlands. The sounds of battle between the man in white and the demonic wolf were muffled by the thick trees and the distance they've traveled, but he'd feel better if they were even further away!

"Ugh... man, that was a close one..." panted the worn Scardian, bruised and battered from both his run in with Ten-Ten and the rush through the bamboo trees. It felt like being hit by wooden swords the entire way through here! He thought, before easing his grip on the Risumimi. "Hey, are you okay? I mean, we had to rush through the woods after all! I just hope I didn't hurt ya..." he said softly, wincing a little as he backed away from her.
Rufus Craig
Rufus Craig
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Yang Ru Huang Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:43 am

Rufus Craig wrote:
Rufus Craig wrote:"W-wait!" He called out to the monkey who slipped out of his grip! He watched her speed through the fray and knew she could handle herself as he'd seen her handle Ten-Ten. He watched her dart about the bamboo shoots and swiftly return and avoided being snapped at by Draven's jaws! The stranger in white suddenly vanished from the clouds and appeared on the ground not too far from them, and he was soon blinded by the powerful blast this man created!

With his eyes shut tightly, he soon felt the monkey woman smacking into him, and without delay he wrapped his arms around her and began Scardian flash stepping in a random direction blind! "Hold on!" He screamed to her, as they shifted through the foliage at breakneck speeds! He used his body to shield the woman from the shafts of Bamboo he literally uprooted or tore away thanks to his Scardian abilities, but the man in white's powerful wind also aided him in a way, pushing them farther thanks to the powerful blast!

The woods erupted with the sound of snapping shoots of bamboo, leaves falling and soil being kicked up from the ground as Rufus and the monkey girl he grabbed finally made it to safer ground... wherever 'safer ground' was! Rufus had panicked, and in desperation he ended up running in a random direction- which is not the smartest thing to do as a Scardian. Hrothor the Sightless was a great example in Scardian Tradition, of a Scardian who ran before he looked. Everyone knows what happened to him, and its why the Cliffs of Hrothor in Scardia has had constant guard rails since the 1900s! He could have ran directly into a pond, a cliff, a mountain- off any of these! Luckily for them both, they simply ended up in a thicker part of the Bamboo Woodlands. The sounds of battle between the man in white and the demonic wolf were muffled by the thick trees and the distance they've traveled, but he'd feel better if they were even further away!

"Ugh... man, that was a close one..." panted the worn Scardian, bruised and battered from both his run in with Ten-Ten and the rush through the bamboo trees. It felt like being hit by wooden swords the entire way through here! He thought, before easing his grip on the Risumimi. "Hey, are you okay? I mean, we had to rush through the woods after all! I just hope I didn't hurt ya..." he said softly, wincing a little as he backed away from her.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Wahhhh...." Yang Ru Huang moaned as she fell backwards, into Mr. Craig's loose arms as he was about to back away, forcing him to catch her limp form once again! "Ughaah....I... I don't have anything left to puke up... ugghh... just... so... dizzy...!" replied the Risumimi, her eyes still hazy with the blurring Scardian speeds through the thick bamboo woodland. "I still feel sick to my stomach... but fine overall...eugh...." moaned Ru Ru.

@_@
Yang Ru Huang
Yang Ru Huang
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down