Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bamboo Wood

+5
Ten-Ten Seiten
Draven Rodolfo
Rangiku Kamimura
Hikaru Izanagi
Momo Izanagi
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Bamboo Wood Empty The Bamboo Wood

Post  Momo Izanagi Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:00 pm

The dense bamboo woods. It is sometimes hard to navigate through this wooded area since the trunks grow so close together.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
--------------

Momo sat upon a rock in a small clearing in the dense wood, her wide red eyes taking in the sights, while her nose took in the smells and her long slender ears picked up the sounds. She leaned back, dropping her legs down from the rock's perched ledge, and presses her naked toes against the smooth surface of the boulder she had taken a seat upon. She drew in a deep breath and sighed contently with a wide grin. The pale bunny-girl loved Ryunoshi, it was such a peaceful and serene place filled with nature, beauty and history. She...honestly didn't know too much of the history (nor really gave it too much thought anywho), but she did find the location quite relaxing.

As the afternoon sun shined down through the tree tops, the usagi-mimi noticed a blue butterfly dance gracefully in the air. She reached out with her hand, extending her index finger and kept her hand still. She smiled as the beautiful little insect landed upon her finger and folded it's wings and crawled upon her right index finger. She brought her hand close, looking at the small creature with wonder and with amusement just before it took off on it's wings again and took flight into the sky.

She closed her big red eyes and giggled against her closed fist. In a little while brother would arrive and they would be off and on there way to Beijio. She was a little anxious, since she hadn't been to Beijio yet, and wondered what it would be like. Brother told her it was filled with people of various stature and race, and we'd have to be careful and try not to get lost. It was scary to think that there was so many people in Beijio that she could actually get separated from her oniisan, but she knew if she held onto him she'll be able to get around without much trouble.

"Brother always has a way of pulling us out of trouble, so I'm not too worried. But I do hope that Brother doesn't get himself into trouble... even if it's for money, I don't want him to be burdened with such anxiety." she spoke with her beautiful, soft and serene voice. She batted her long lashes and looked up into the green above, hoping that they would come back to Ryunoshi Island at some point in the near future, it was just so gorgeous.

She could hear a trickling spring in the distance, a waterfall and the pitter patter of little animal feet and claws pouncing off of trees, rocks and ledges. Birds playing beautiful love songs and chirping new born chicks who would one day sprout feathers and take flight into the skies above. She really did hope to return here someday.
Momo Izanagi
Momo Izanagi
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

The Bamboo Wood Empty Re: The Bamboo Wood

Post  Hikaru Izanagi Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:33 am

A soft rustling in the brush would catch Momo's attention and she would turn to see the tall kitsune appear from the woods. He looked at her raising an eyebrow, trying his best to genuinely smile, since he had a hard time doing such things; Momo would usually say that he should try to smile often. "Momo... are you ready to travel? It's a long trip to Beijio..." he says looking around. The forest is calm, the wind is whistling through the reeds and the trunks of the bamboo trees. He then sets his eyes back on his imouto-chan.
Hikaru Izanagi
Hikaru Izanagi
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Momo Izanagi Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:25 am

Hikaru Izanagi wrote:A soft rustling in the brush would catch Momo's attention and she would turn to see the tall kitsune appear from the woods. He looked at her raising an eyebrow, trying his best to genuinely smile, since he had a hard time doing such things; Momo would usually say that he should try to smile often. "Momo... are you ready to travel? It's a long trip to Beijio..." he says looking around. The forest is calm, the wind is whistling through the reeds and the trunks of the bamboo trees. He then sets his eyes back on his imouto-chan.

Momo looked at her brother and raised an eyebrow. "Hikaru... are you trying to smile?" She says at first, giggling. "Well... you're doing better! Yeah!" she says raising her hand high in a cheering manner. She bounced lightly off the rock she had been perched on and hopped right beside her big brother. "Are you done praying to Inari?" she says, placing both hands behind her back and leaning forwards, her long ears twitching as she gleefully smiles and looks up at her big brother with her large red eyes.
Momo Izanagi
Momo Izanagi
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rangiku Kamimura Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:43 am

Rangiku Kamimura was on the scene, investigating the appearance of multiple yokai and monster activity in the region, while much of her knowledge of what was occurring elsewhere in the world had become slightly less clear. She hunkered down, close to the trail of blood she had followed, which was peculiarly leading towards the direction of that big shrine school for shrine maidens and monks. The blood lead her to a rather macabre scene where organs and innards lain strewn about with some human bones for good measure as well. "Well... this must be that missing wood cutter the village was talking about..." she says with a grimace, covering her nose and mouth with her arm, her voice muffled as she looked down at the gristle and gore she was kneeling by. It looked pretty fresh yet, and if not for the nearby bloodied ax, one could assume the giblets could have been anyone.

She inspected the ax, but found nothing worthy to note save the black blood dripping off the blade... a clear indication whatever did this to the poor fool was not of normal mortal make. Most humans didn't bleed black nor tear a person into a bloody pulp... not the healthy ones, anyhow.

She stood up, and tore her head away from the grizzly scene. She had to look elsewhere, her small detachment of troops she had with her were already combing the bamboo wood for the supposed beast, and she was alone at the moment... which she took as an advantage.

"Oi! Keep close with one another out there, whatever's out there can be lurking close by!" She called out to the party, her voice carrying through the stretch of bamboo shoots. Her blue eyes scanned the area, and prepared herself for anything, given how she intentionally let her presence be known. She had a feeling the culprit was still close by...
Rangiku Kamimura
Rangiku Kamimura
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Draven Rodolfo Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:04 am

"So loud, and uncaring for thine life... but its not that, is it...?" Came a gruff, raspy voice from behind Rangiku. A large animal faded into reality it seemed, the darkness of the thick bamboo falling away as the large, 9' tall and nearly double the length long wolf stepped forwards. His teeth were covered with gore, and he hacked a loogie... containing the wood cutter's hand! "Perhaps to draw me out... heh, mind my manners; I hate woodsmen the best of times... but this one had the gall to call me a monster as I chewed his insides... heh..." the beast continued, beginning to circle the woman. He had a vicious face, hidden by a plate of silvery metal with a horn at the center; his eyes large and yellow... no irises as they appear to glow under the plate. Though the orbs shifted to her bouncy breasts, and he licked his bloody lips. "Men are usually so tough... like leather. The plump ones are fine, but... its the women folk... ooooh yes, that is where its at my dearest morsel~" He chuckled, his eyes shifting to the badge. "I see thou carries a badge of office... A lieutenant in the Monkey army of Beijio...? Investigating the murder of this tasteless bag of flesh of a man... yes... or perhaps frightened I was getting closer to the school for the Beijionese Priestesses? Ah.. yes, they smell delicious on the wind... mayhap another time I'll slaughter them~" He chuckled darkly. He continued to circle the red haired woman, and raised a brow. "Hmm... no fear of being alone... purposely raising your voice to draw me out... you must feel confident that I wont eat you; after that last meal, I need something... squishy, raw... plump~" He licked his black, rubbery lips; his long and large teeth gritting together as he made a large, deadly smile! "Oh... how shall we dance mine sweet? Do you wish to attack me first? Shall you run, and piss your self... as I chase you down and tear you to shreds? Then again... I'd like to know how a woman of your...stature, feels wiggling inside my belly...heh heh heh..." he chuckled lowly, his snout looming close to her chest, blowing hot air against her cleavage. She smelled... quite delectable! FOOOD!! <3 LOL! Its hungry!
Draven Rodolfo
Draven Rodolfo
Private
Private

Ten-Ten Seiten likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rangiku Kamimura Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:48 am

Draven Rodolfo wrote:"So loud, and uncaring for thine life... but its not that, is it...?" Came a gruff, raspy voice from behind Rangiku. A large animal faded into reality it seemed, the darkness of the thick bamboo falling away as the large, 9' tall and nearly double the length long wolf stepped forwards. His teeth were covered with gore, and he hacked a loogie... containing the wood cutter's hand! "Perhaps to draw me out... heh, mind my manners; I hate woodsmen the best of times... but this one had the gall to call me a monster as I chewed his insides... heh..." the beast continued, beginning to circle the woman. He had a vicious face, hidden by a plate of silvery metal with a horn at the center; his eyes large and yellow... no irises as they appear to glow under the plate. Though the orbs shifted to her bouncy breasts, and he licked his bloody lips. "Men are usually so tough... like leather. The plump ones are fine, but... its the women folk... ooooh yes, that is where its at my dearest morsel~" He chuckled, his eyes shifting to the badge. "I see thou carries a badge of office... A lieutenant in the Monkey army of Beijio...? Investigating the murder of this tasteless bag of flesh of a man... yes... or perhaps frightened I was getting closer to the school for the Beijionese Priestesses? Ah.. yes, they smell delicious on the wind... mayhap another time I'll slaughter them~" He chuckled darkly. He continued to circle the red haired woman, and raised a brow. "Hmm... no fear of being alone... purposely raising your voice to draw me out... you must feel confident that I wont eat you; after that last meal, I need something... squishy, raw... plump~" He licked his black, rubbery lips; his long and large teeth gritting together as he made a large, deadly smile! "Oh... how shall we dance mine sweet? Do you wish to attack me first? Shall you run, and piss your self... as I chase you down and tear you to shreds? Then again... I'd like to know how a woman of your...stature, feels wiggling inside my belly...heh heh heh..." he chuckled lowly, his snout looming close to her chest, blowing hot air against her cleavage. She smelled... quite delectable! FOOOD!! <3 LOL! Its hungry!

She had not seen such a large wolf before. It was taller than her, and quite long... and most importantly seemed to speak clearly. "Such an odd creature you are..." She says, noting the hand spat across the forest floor. She had a hand on her sword and watched him closely as he circled her. "I'm confident I will be putting an end to your terror, wolf." She haughtily retorted, as he sniffed her cleavage and she drew her blade across his snout with a quick draw of her blade! "Be considerate you got a scratch, the next will remove your head, beast! I am as you say, a Lieutenant, Lieutenant Rangiku Kamimura of the 12 Swords of Hiiten's 12th Unit, and I will claim your head in the defense of the great Beijio Empire!" Rangiku exclaimed.
Rangiku Kamimura
Rangiku Kamimura
Recruit
Recruit

Draven Rodolfo and Ten-Ten Seiten like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Ten-Ten Seiten Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:19 am

Rangiku Kamimura wrote:
Draven Rodolfo wrote:"So loud, and uncaring for thine life... but its not that, is it...?" Came a gruff, raspy voice from behind Rangiku. A large animal faded into reality it seemed, the darkness of the thick bamboo falling away as the large, 9' tall and nearly double the length long wolf stepped forwards. His teeth were covered with gore, and he hacked a loogie... containing the wood cutter's hand! "Perhaps to draw me out... heh, mind my manners; I hate woodsmen the best of times... but this one had the gall to call me a monster as I chewed his insides... heh..." the beast continued, beginning to circle the woman. He had a vicious face, hidden by a plate of silvery metal with a horn at the center; his eyes large and yellow... no irises as they appear to glow under the plate. Though the orbs shifted to her bouncy breasts, and he licked his bloody lips. "Men are usually so tough... like leather. The plump ones are fine, but... its the women folk... ooooh yes, that is where its at my dearest morsel~" He chuckled, his eyes shifting to the badge. "I see thou carries a badge of office... A lieutenant in the Monkey army of Beijio...? Investigating the murder of this tasteless bag of flesh of a man... yes... or perhaps frightened I was getting closer to the school for the Beijionese Priestesses? Ah.. yes, they smell delicious on the wind... mayhap another time I'll slaughter them~" He chuckled darkly. He continued to circle the red haired woman, and raised a brow. "Hmm... no fear of being alone... purposely raising your voice to draw me out... you must feel confident that I wont eat you; after that last meal, I need something... squishy, raw... plump~" He licked his black, rubbery lips; his long and large teeth gritting together as he made a large, deadly smile! "Oh... how shall we dance mine sweet? Do you wish to attack me first? Shall you run, and piss your self... as I chase you down and tear you to shreds? Then again... I'd like to know how a woman of your...stature, feels wiggling inside my belly...heh heh heh..." he chuckled lowly, his snout looming close to her chest, blowing hot air against her cleavage. She smelled... quite delectable! FOOOD!! <3 LOL! Its hungry!

She had not seen such a large wolf before. It was taller than her, and quite long... and most importantly seemed to speak clearly. "Such an odd creature you are..." She says, noting the hand spat across the forest floor. She had a hand on her sword and watched him closely as he circled her. "I'm confident I will be putting an end to your terror, wolf." She haughtily retorted, as he sniffed her cleavage and she drew her blade across his snout with a quick draw of her blade! "Be considerate you got a scratch, the next will remove your head, beast! I am as you say, a Lieutenant, Lieutenant Rangiku Kamimura of the 12 Swords of Hiiten's 12th Unit, and I will claim your head in the defense of the great Beijio Empire!" Rangiku exclaimed.

There was a swift strike to Rangiku's back as the stealthy monkey dropped down from the trees, used her staff for support and brought both of her powerful legs into the small of Rangiku's back! "Oh SHUT UP!!" Ten-Ten cried out, with anger in her eyes, having tried to sleep in the tree while her useless partner picked fights with the locals! "SAME WITH YOU, NOW STUFF YOUR FACE AND SHUT THE HELL UP FLEA BAG!" She spat as the orange haired woman was launched face first into Rodolfo's salivating throat!

While the wolf enjoyed his assisted meal, Ten-Ten spun her body around, and now leaned her back against the pole set into the ground, crossing her arms as she observed Draven's poor table manner's first hand, the poor Lieutenant would be gone within mere moments thanks to her gluttonous partner... "You had your fill of locals yet Dravy? We're supposed to be out huntin' that poor bitch's superior's and the ones 'retired' from service." She says with visible air quotes on 'retired'. "And don't talk with your mouth full, you know I hate that." She added, sighing heavily. What she would do to trade her position, working as hired muscle for that freak in the fedora and after they finished off a job for the Red Star Gang in Scardia, whom had recently got offed by some sort of demon pair. She was hoping they weren't still in the neighborhood, given how Scardia wasn't too far away geographically speaking. "...You finished yet?" She sighed, the woman's muffled cries slowly dying out as he munched on her and drew her closer to her pitiful fate...
Ten-Ten Seiten
Ten-Ten Seiten
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Draven Rodolfo Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:59 am

The scratch was barely anything to whimper about, yet he playfully paws his snout with a wicked grin. "Rangiku Kamimura... mmm yes, you'll go down nicely. In fact, I think I'll enjoy chewing the meat off your bones, HAHAHAH---" he began to laugh darkly when the familiar tone of his partner, the monkey Ten-Ten, dropped down and plugged his mouth full of the curvy, orange haired woman!!

"--MMmmph!?" He grunted with surprise as Rangiku's head and shoulders were already in his throat, the woman's meaty curves explored by his slimy tongue out of instinct!

With bulging eyes, and half a woman jutting out of his salivating jaws, his fangs sinking deep in Rangiku's black clothing and deeper flesh, the huge orbs of her massive tits explored by his probing tongue as her ass wiggled under his chin. "Then-Then? I shhtaut yoush wash in shaa Shemple wiszh sha Phreesteshez?" The beast clambers, saliva rolling off his maw, soaking through the kicking and screaming Rangiku Kamimura's uniform who sounded confused and terrified.

"And don't talk with your mouth full, you know I hate that."

He crunched down hard on Rangiku's spine, stilling the woman permanently with a smirk, before utilizing his gravity magic to slurp the rest of the woman down his gullet in a single gulp!

Sluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrp---

omph--om----ulp------------GLICK....!!

A large bulge fell down his long, furry neck, vanished... then reappeared a few moments later as a sagging sack of furry flesh which distended his stomach, now filled with his delicious carrot top top-heavy meal!

He snickered, sitting on his hind legs, his bulging belly sloshing as it groaned and began digesting its oversized occupant! The wolf licked his black, rubbery lips, clawing at a piece of Rangiku's clothing stuck between his teeth, her wooden badge of office he'd wager. "--right, *urp*, mhmm... sorry about that." He sneered, Rangiku's taste lingering for a few moments longer... he wished he got to play with her a little more, her silky bosom was divine! "I could have--*urp*, have handled that... wished you'd let me dig into her a little more, before stuffing her down my-*urp*...throat~" Rodolfo hissed chuckled, like a heavy smoker trying to snicker with little air left in their lungs. His stomach sloshing and wobbled side to side, breaking the pretty young soldier down slowly and surely into a delicious soup for his body.

Groaaaaaan.....

"Ah... much tastier than the woodcutter... but I suppose unless you're naht... goahnna beh mah...dehzert...Tehn-Tehn--" he began, talking as he tried desperately to claw out Rangiku's badge of office between his rear teeth... blood drenched saliva splattered the item.

Last edited by Draven Rodolfo on Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Draven Rodolfo
Draven Rodolfo
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Ten-Ten Seiten Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:18 am

Draven Rodolfo wrote:The scratch was barely anything to whimper about, yet he playfully paws his snout with a wicked grin. "Rangiku Kamimura... mmm yes, you'll go down nicely. In fact, I think I'll enjoy chewing the meat off your bones, HAHAHAH---" he began to laugh darkly when the familiar tone of his partner, the monkey Ten-Ten, dropped down and plugged his mouth full of the curvy, orange haired woman!!

"--MMmmph!?" He grunted with surprise as Rangiku's head and shoulders were already in his throat, the woman's meaty curves explored by his slimy tongue out of instinct!

With bulging eyes, and half a woman jutting out of his salivating jaws, his fangs sinking deep in Rangiku's black clothing and deeper flesh, the huge orbs of her massive tits explored by his probing tongue as her ass wiggled under his chin. "Then-Then? I shhtaut yoush wash in shaa Shemple wiszh sha Phreesteshez?" The beast clambers, saliva rolling off his maw, soaking through the kicking and screaming Rangiku Kamimura's uniform who sounded confused and terrified.

"And don't talk with your mouth full, you know I hate that."

He crunched down hard on Rangiku's spine, stilling the woman permanently with a smirk, before utilizing his gravity magic to slurp the rest of the woman down his gullet in a single gulp!

Sluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrp---

omph--om----ulp------------GLICK....!!

A large bulge fell down his long, furry neck, vanished... then reappeared a few moments later as a sagging sack of furry flesh which distended his stomach, now filled with his delicious carrot top top-heavy meal!

He snickered, sitting on his hind legs, his bulging belly sloshing as it groaned and began digesting its oversized occupant! The wolf licked his black, rubbery lips, clawing at a piece of Rangiku's clothing stuck between his teeth, her wooden badge of office he'd wager. "--right, *urp*, mhmm... sorry about that." He sneered, Rangiku's taste lingering for a few moments longer... he wished he got to play with her a little more, her silky bosom was divine! "I could have--*urp*, have handled that... wished you'd let me dig into her a little more, before stuffing her down my-*urp*...throat~" Rodolfo hissed chuckled, like a heavy smoker trying to snicker with little air left in their lungs. His stomach sloshing and wobbled side to side, breaking the pretty young soldier down slowly and surely into a delicious soup for his body.

Groaaaaaan.....

"Ah... much tastier than the woodcutter... but I suppose unless you're naht... goahnna beh mah...dehzert...Tehn-Tehn--" he began, talking as he tried desperately to claw out Rangiku's badge of office between his rear teeth... blood drenched saliva splattered the item.

Ten-Ten filed her nails, waiting for Rodolfo to finish. She didn't know where he packed it all away, but he was always seemingly hungry, and had been trying to eat her for all the years they knew one another. Thankfully, business came before pleasure with the pair. Still... his eating habits, though useful in missions where getting rid of a body quick was useful, she found a bit excessive. "You know, the more fat you eat, the more likely you'll get a heart attack?" She says, in reference to the deceased's or soon to be deceased's large breasts and curvaceous frame. She sighed, shaking her head side to side. "You're not even listening to me..." She walked over to him, struggling with the badge in his mouth, and shoved her hand in deep and then wedged the wooden slab out!!

Plop!

She grimaced, saliva dripping down her fingers and wrist, off the wooden badge of office. "Gross... Lieutenant Rank though, gonna get some heat for this." Ten-Ten shrugs, tossing the slimy object blindly behind her. "Now, that I have your undivided attention..." She groaned, swinging her arm of the slimy slop before grabbing her staff. "That freak with the Fedora told us to meet up with his 'boar-ing' friend, heh.. heh... ah... nah, seriously, a Boar of sorts. Said he may give us some side jobs while we continue our hunt for Blades of Beijio and other opportunities." She says with a smirk, breasts bouncing as she let her pole fall between her shoulders and hung her arms around it.
Ten-Ten Seiten
Ten-Ten Seiten
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Rangiku Kamimura Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:44 am

It was all too quick for the Lieutenant, having been kicked into her adversary's maw before she even had a chance to attack! Her off balance nature only served to draw her down the monster's gullet that much quicker!

"!!!!?!" She gasped, feeling the creature's revolting tongue slip over her face, diving into her chest and popping both of the jiggly orbs out as it rolled them around under the rough, slimy tongue!

She let out a yelp as the beast crunched down on her, talked with her in his mouth, and then... she felt it put intense pressure on her back... and she was out. She was completely unconscious as the beast swallowed her whole, unaware of the humidity or heat or the claustrophobic interior of his throat as she was guided down into his accommodating belly. It wasn't till perhaps she felt her body bang against fleshy walls and a stinging sensation against her wounds did she wake up. "Uh.... ah?!" She gasped, the darkness surrounding her was damp, humid and stank of rotten meat. She was being assaulted by fleshy walls and acidic bile, and she remembered now - she had been in the big wolf's mouth when she was last awake! "...release me foul demon!" She cried, reaching for her sword, and remembered she had been holding it prior to becoming a quick snack... where did it go?!

Outside, the stomach began to bounce and jostle much more fiercely, now its sole occupant was awake and very much alive!!
Rangiku Kamimura
Rangiku Kamimura
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Draven Rodolfo Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:11 am

Ten-Ten Seiten wrote:
Ten-Ten filed her nails, waiting for Rodolfo to finish. She didn't know where he packed it all away, but he was always seemingly hungry, and had been trying to eat her for all the years they knew one another. Thankfully, business came before pleasure with the pair. Still... his eating habits, though useful in missions where getting rid of a body quick was useful, she found a bit excessive. "You know, the more fat you eat, the more likely you'll get a heart attack?" She says, in reference to the deceased's or soon to be deceased's large breasts and curvaceous frame. She sighed, shaking her head side to side. "You're not even listening to me..." She walked over to him, struggling with the badge in his mouth, and shoved her hand in deep and then wedged the wooden slab out!!

Plop!

She grimaced, saliva dripping down her fingers and wrist, off the wooden badge of office. "Gross... Lieutenant Rank though, gonna get some heat for this." Ten-Ten shrugs, tossing the slimy object blindly behind her. "Now, that I have your undivided attention..." She groaned, swinging her arm of the slimy slop before grabbing her staff. "That freak with the Fedora told us to meet up with his 'boar-ing' friend, heh.. heh... ah... nah, seriously, a Boar of sorts. Said he may give us some side jobs while we continue our hunt for Blades of Beijio and other opportunities." She says with a smirk, breasts bouncing as she let her pole fall between her shoulders and hung her arms around it.

The momentary taste of Ten-Ten stunned the demon wolf, but it was quickly removed along with the obstruction between his back fangs. He licked the spot awkwardly for a moment, before licking his chops with a grin. "Heh... thanks. *slurp* You have a very delicious taste Ten-Ten... I'd watch your back myself, but I'd rather have you share the soldier's fate one day." He chuckled.

The mention of a boar made the beast yawn. "Boar... huh... hmm. Sounds oddly familiar... probab--*urp*. Ugh... huh?!" He paused, before groaning in pain- his stomach was bouncing with life!

Rangiku Kamimura wrote:It was all too quick for the Lieutenant, having been kicked into her adversary's maw before she even had a chance to attack! Her off balance nature only served to draw her down the monster's gullet that much quicker!

"!!!!?!" She gasped, feeling the creature's revolting tongue slip over her face, diving into her chest and popping both of the jiggly orbs out as it rolled them around under the rough, slimy tongue!

She let out a yelp as the beast crunched down on her, talked with her in his mouth, and then... she felt it put intense pressure on her back... and she was out. She was completely unconscious as the beast swallowed her whole, unaware of the humidity or heat or the claustrophobic interior of his throat as she was guided down into his accommodating belly. It wasn't till perhaps she felt her body bang against fleshy walls and a stinging sensation against her wounds did she wake up. "Uh.... ah?!" She gasped, the darkness surrounding her was damp, humid and stank of rotten meat. She was being assaulted by fleshy walls and acidic bile, and she remembered now - she had been in the big wolf's mouth when she was last awake! "...release me foul demon!" She cried, reaching for her sword, and remembered she had been holding it prior to becoming a quick snack... where did it go?!

Outside, the stomach began to bounce and jostle much more fiercely, now its sole occupant was awake and very much alive!!

Thankfully, the woman's sword was on the ground, having probably dropped upon being kicked into his mouth. Still, the woman's tall and wide frame was less comfortable than he realized... "Ugghh...." He groaned, falling onto his back, his belly bouncing and sloshed while the woman inside tormented his stomach!
Draven Rodolfo
Draven Rodolfo
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Ten-Ten Seiten Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:21 am

Ten-Ten smirked, shaking her head side to side as her partner began to feel stomach pains. "See, this is what happens when you don't chew your food, you'll get a tummy ache if you simply scarf busty women whole like that. Sheesh... you never learn, do ya?" She giggled.

The busty monkey waltzed over to her partner, stabbing her staff into the earth again, and drew her hands, and body against his bulging stomach. "Belly rub time... lets help break that woman down again..." She chuckled, blushing as she felt the woman inside, her body now somewhat embossing the furry belly she was laying on. "Well... lively for a corpse..." She cooed, scratching his belly, rubbing his soar muscles, and unintentionally or intentionally, massaging the woman through the flesh. "Wow, she's got bigger boobs than I originally thought..." She gasped, groping the wolf's furry flesh, and the woman trapped within's flesh as well! "Well, all of it's gotta go. C'mon Lieutenant, digest nicely for my partner. We got people to see, kill, and make vanish like you!" Ten-Ten says sweetly, squeezing the woman's breasts tighter, and Draven's stomach in that regard as well!

She put her full body into it, using her knees to knead the bloated stomach, her chest dragging across the lumpy shape of the Lieutenant trapped within the wolf's flesh, and smirked as the stomach growled and began to kick into high gear! "Not much time for you now, L-T~" She giggled, her tone a mix between mischievous and malicious!
Ten-Ten Seiten
Ten-Ten Seiten
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Draven Rodolfo Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:45 am

Draven's hind legs couldn't help but twitch as Ten-Ten gave him a belly rub <3! Her blessed touch was soothing for the sore belly, his tail swishing side to side, brushing away the fallen foliage and kicking up dirt. "Arooooo....! R-right there~" He howled, his groaning stomach really at ease thanks to his partner. His stomach forced Rangiku into a tighter ball thanks to Ten-Ten's actions, and the empty space filled with more acidic fluids to help break down the spicy red head!
Draven Rodolfo
Draven Rodolfo
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  The Petulant Monk E-Shun Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:36 pm

'Isshun the Monk' was working on his 1000 step march to the Shrine Maiden School, in the hopes to take a peek at the nearby priestesses in training and without any ulterior motives. By praying for each step he made, he was sure the Gods would 'forgive him' for having a peek and potentially hit on the ladies in training.

He was humming to himself, sword rattling against his hip, prayer beads in hand, and kiseru pipe between his lips. Since he was removed from his wealthy, influential family, he was forced into a school of exorcisma and repenting for his former lackadaisical and petulant ways... if he had stepped up, his sister wouldn't be in control of the clan. At least his annoying little brother wasn't around.

He continued to pray, before hearing the growling of a wolf, his chant stopping midway to: "(chanting- opens eyes, lower's praying hands)-huh? What? Am I hungry? No..." He says, looking down, noticing the slimy wooden badge of office of a Sword of Beijio... a Lieutenant rank? He blinks, and glances to his right as the sounds pick up again, and he witnesses the skimpy monkey and the wolf in mid... play?

Blinking, he debates whether to continue on his path, muttering his chants or actually intervene... it was a tasking thought.

The Petulant Monk E-Shun
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Ten-Ten Seiten Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:54 pm

Draven Rodolfo wrote:Draven's hind legs couldn't help but twitch as Ten-Ten gave him a belly rub <3! Her blessed touch was soothing for the sore belly, his tail swishing side to side, brushing away the fallen foliage and kicking up dirt. "Arooooo....! R-right there~" He howled, his groaning stomach really at ease thanks to his partner. His stomach forced Rangiku into a tighter ball thanks to Ten-Ten's actions, and the empty space filled with more acidic fluids to help break down the spicy red head!

The monkey knew how to work up the wolf and how to break down those unfortunates trapped inside his belly. Most who died this way rarely ever revived or resurrect after being consumed by the demon wolf... so it gave her a sense of empowerment as she fondled the woman through her partner's flesh, smirking devilishly and getting hot from ending the woman within's life both in body and soul!

"You like that, huh? Hehe... such a big bad wolf you are-" She suddenly paused her movements, her body becoming still as a mountain. Her ears picked up movement from behind, the subtlest of branches snapping under foot.

"Seems we have a visitor, Rodolfo..." The monkey coos, slowly turning around.

The Petulant Monk E-Shun wrote:'Isshun the Monk' was working on his 1000 step march to the Shrine Maiden School, in the hopes to take a peek at the nearby priestesses in training and without any ulterior motives. By praying for each step he made, he was sure the Gods would 'forgive him' for having a peek and potentially hit on the ladies in training.

He was humming to himself, sword rattling against his hip, prayer beads in hand, and kiseru pipe between his lips. Since he was removed from his wealthy, influential family, he was forced into a school of exorcisma and repenting for his former lackadaisical and petulant ways... if he had stepped up, his sister wouldn't be in control of the clan. At least his annoying little brother wasn't around.

He continued to pray, before hearing the growling of a wolf, his chant stopping midway to: "(chanting- opens eyes, lower's praying hands)-huh? What? Am I hungry? No..." He says, looking down, noticing the slimy wooden badge of office of a Sword of Beijio... a Lieutenant rank? He blinks, and glances to his right as the sounds pick up again, and he witnesses the skimpy monkey and the wolf in mid... play?

Blinking, he debates whether to continue on his path, muttering his chants or actually intervene... it was a tasking thought.

The bo-staff's length increased, allowing the woman to vault from her partner's engorged paunch to standing intimately before the red haired monk who had stumbled upon them. Her breasts bounced as she landed in front of him, both assets pressed against him as she leaned her head towards him, her large crimson eyes glowing as she stares into his without giving him any personal space. "My, what an unfortunate time to be having a stroll through the woods~" She hummed, licking her lips. She was still a bit wet from her deviousness with the poor gal, that she wanted to throw off that sexual heat and turn it into physical violence, and this poor bastard was the perfect entity to throw her energy upon; given how her partner had to digest his meal... a fight with this unkempt... vagabond?

She suddenly frowned. "Oh... you look like you wouldn't last five minutes. Not nearly enough time for Rodolfo to finish his snack." she says with a heavy sigh, arching her back and scratching the side of her head. "Here I thought someone was actually going to be fun beyond the bushes, instead of some hobo..." She sighed again. "Ah well, may as well just get it over with." She finished, twirling her staff and then sent it flying forwards with an impossibly fast thrust that could impale Scardian steel all the way through! All the while, a disappointed pout was displayed upon the woman's face. So boring...

Ten-Ten Seiten
Ten-Ten Seiten
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Craig Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:02 am

For being a skilled navigator, tracker and hiker, Rufus Craig was undoubtedly, inexplicably lost in the sea of bamboo shoots and green which permeated the majority of Ryunoshi's interior.

The former Gunslinger Enforcer kept a single hand on the reigns of his black stallion, Shadow, while another on the black Pinched Front cowboy hat which adorned his head. It wasn't the warmest occasion, and the forest of green was somewhat damp from a recent rainfall, so he was protecting his face from the water dripping off the branches and leaves of the trees around him. The greenery felt like an oppressive wall that left him little in the way of options when it came to guiding the horse, save the path he took and the path ahead of him.

"How in the Twelve, did we end up on this path, Shadow?" He asked his horse, in a bemused tone of voice. "We should have hit the coast an hour ago, or at least Hiyori Harbor. Crap... we're going to end up spending another day or two here now, aren't we? We should've been back on the mainland two weeks ago. This delivery should have taken a week at the most. Gods, Jackie's gonna tan our hides for this..." he sighed. Jacqueline 'Jack' Sieversii, his former mentor's daughter, and currently his boss, was a woman who worried about him often and liked to get angry with him when he took too long on long distance delivery trips. They were close friends, and the sex was great, but they weren't exclusive to one another or anything. Still, she worried for him, due to the fact that like his mentor, her father, he... had a tendency to get himself into trouble when he saw it. Sometimes, that Gunslinger Enforcer tin badge was hard to remove, even when its gone.

He had been Exeter from the Association for a few years now, and ranch life could be hard, but it was suitable. He had seen most of the world from the age of four that most people on Galiavan would have been lucky to see before they die. From the age of four to eighteen felt like a mad sprint, and from eighteen to twenty-five wasn't any slower. But the past few years? Was it three? Heh... they were slow. Slow, and pleasant. Minimal detours and distractions. Little personal strife. Hell, he even got to meet up and catch up with his uncle and cousins up in Ithteca City for a change! Elliot, the youngest, was a kid last he'd seen him! The Craigs were big on family and keeping close ties with one another.

As Rufus guided the stallion through the ever-narrowing path ahead of them, the wind picked up and nearly blew his hat off his thick head of red hair. His low ponytail flapped as did the tails of his bandanna he wore underneath his curled brim hat. The horse suddenly stopped and bucked but Rufus was able to calm him down.

"Hey, hey! Easy, easy...!" He shouted, letting go of his hat to pet the side of the horse's neck. The hat threatened to lift off and away, but thankfully remained as he eased the horse back into submission. "Somethin' spook you boy...?" He asked, more to himself as he didn't expect the horse to answer. If it did, he'd have to get rid of the whiskey in his hipflask...

He glanced up and looked around him. He saw nothing... but could feel eyes upon him. Slowly, he reached back for the weapon mounted on his back in a custom leather holster that hung from a bandolier strap that hugged around his chest from shoulder to hip:

Something feels off... He thought as he grabbed the handgrip of his 'Revolver'.
Rufus Craig
Rufus Craig
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Ten-Ten Seiten Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:04 pm

Rufus Craig wrote:For being a skilled navigator, tracker and hiker, Rufus Craig was undoubtedly, inexplicably lost in the sea of bamboo shoots and green which permeated the majority of Ryunoshi's interior.

The former Gunslinger Enforcer kept a single hand on the reigns of his black stallion, Shadow, while another on the black Pinched Front cowboy hat which adorned his head. It wasn't the warmest occasion, and the forest of green was somewhat damp from a recent rainfall, so he was protecting his face from the water dripping off the branches and leaves of the trees around him. The greenery felt like an oppressive wall that left him little in the way of options when it came to guiding the horse, save the path he took and the path ahead of him.

"How in the Twelve, did we end up on this path, Shadow?" He asked his horse, in a bemused tone of voice. "We should have hit the coast an hour ago, or at least Hiyori Harbor. Crap... we're going to end up spending another day or two here now, aren't we? We should've been back on the mainland two weeks ago. This delivery should have taken a week at the most. Gods, Jackie's gonna tan our hides for this..." he sighed. Jacqueline 'Jack' Sieversii, his former mentor's daughter, and currently his boss, was a woman who worried about him often and liked to get angry with him when he took too long on long distance delivery trips. They were close friends, and the sex was great, but they weren't exclusive to one another or anything. Still, she worried for him, due to the fact that like his mentor, her father, he... had a tendency to get himself into trouble when he saw it. Sometimes, that Gunslinger Enforcer tin badge was hard to remove, even when its gone.

He had been Exeter from the Association for a few years now, and ranch life could be hard, but it was suitable. He had seen most of the world from the age of four that most people on Galiavan would have been lucky to see before they die. From the age of four to eighteen felt like a mad sprint, and from eighteen to twenty-five wasn't any slower. But the past few years? Was it three? Heh... they were slow. Slow, and pleasant. Minimal detours and distractions. Little personal strife. Hell, he even got to meet up and catch up with his uncle and cousins up in Ithteca City for a change! Elliot, the youngest, was a kid last he'd seen him! The Craigs were big on family and keeping close ties with one another.

As Rufus guided the stallion through the ever-narrowing path ahead of them, the wind picked up and nearly blew his hat off his thick head of red hair. His low ponytail flapped as did the tails of his bandanna he wore underneath his curled brim hat. The horse suddenly stopped and bucked but Rufus was able to calm him down.

"Hey, hey! Easy, easy...!" He shouted, letting go of his hat to pet the side of the horse's neck. The hat threatened to lift off and away, but thankfully remained as he eased the horse back into submission. "Somethin' spook you boy...?" He asked, more to himself as he didn't expect the horse to answer. If it did, he'd have to get rid of the whiskey in his hipflask...

He glanced up and looked around him. He saw nothing... but could feel eyes upon him. Slowly, he reached back for the weapon mounted on his back in a custom leather holster that hung from a bandolier strap that hugged around his chest from shoulder to hip:

The snapping of branches from the canopy above, a long pair of legs swing out and ensnare the cowboy tightly around his neck! The monkey swings her staff downward, slamming it into the ass of the beast he rides, forcing it to ride while she leaned forwards, rolling with her prize in toe, wedged between her thick and juicy thighs~

The horse rode into the thicket ahead as the young man now felt the ground rise up to meet his back! Ten-Ten looked down at the man with a perverse grin, playfully shifting her hips, her crotch rubbing against his trapped face between her thighs, specifically against his lips muffling his voice. "Why howdy partner~" She mocked, with a wink, tipping his had, before snatching it, and using her staff to place it upon her own head.

"Take care of the horse, its annoying, Mutt." she says over her shoulder at her giant of a partner, who rushed into the woods after the whinnying horse. Within a few moments the whinnying seized abruptly. She glanced back down to the human, and snapped her fingers with a grin as a pair of skeletal hands shoot out from the ground pinning his ankles together, and then another pair grabbed his wrists and spreads them out so he lay in a 'T' pose fashion. "Uh-uh-uh~ No guns allowed handsome~" She purred, as she stripped the man of the huge, odd revolver from his back but did so in a unique manner:

She used her staff to balance herself as she removed her crotch from his face, then laid her chest down upon his face as her legs wrapped around his waist as she reached over his shoulder, yanked his gun out and tossed it aside!

"Hmhmhm, you really had bad timing to happen upon us cowboy~ Just goes to show ya that its dangerous to wander the woods alone. Its almost nightfall, and I'm both horny and bloodthirsty, so try and play nice while my friend and I strip you of belongings and valuables. Kay?" She cooed, as she fluttered her knees whilst laying upon him, her one arm holding up her chin while her right hand grabbed his cheek and shook his head playfully side to side. He was much shorter than her 6' height, but she figured he could entertain her for a while before she'd snap his neck and feed him to Rodolfo. Her purple tail slithered into his pockets, and pulled out a few papers and a wallet. She leaned back now, grabbing it, sitting cross legged on his stomach as she looked over the papers.

"Yada yada bill of sale... oooh~ Cattle eh?" She snickered down at him, tipping his own hat at him as it sat upon her head between her twin tails. "So lotta cash then! Wow, I could kiss you for bringing me such a nice haul! I may even let Rodolfo not eat ya!" She giggled maliciously before standing up and posing over him:

"Name's Ten-Ten, in case you're wondering 'ansom~ And I'm going to be taking any and all I want from you till I get bored so lay there like a good boy and I may let you live~" She lied.
Ten-Ten Seiten
Ten-Ten Seiten
Private First Class
Private First Class

Darkstorm Zero and Draven Rodolfo like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Draven Rodolfo Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:17 pm

Within moments, the large demon wolf returned, with a large, swaying paunch...

"Urgg... not as tasty as that Red Head from the other day..." The creature spoke with disappointment as he approached. He paused before Ten-Ten, and then, regurgitated the horse's slimy saddle!

"Saddle's intact... horsie's still kicking too unfortunately." He groaned, his belly bouncing for a few moments before he settled it by laying down. The stomach gurgled and groaned, as the aforementioned red haired woman bounced about somewhere inside him as well... and his stomach ran deep... but, he digressed, and simply digest.

After a few moments, the black stallion's movements stopped entirely. "Ahh... much better~" Hummed the beast, licking his chops as he stared at the pair.

"Who is this guy anyway? He smells like horse shit... and something sweet. Apples and horse farmer?" The wolf asked his partner.
Draven Rodolfo
Draven Rodolfo
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Craig Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:42 pm

Ten-Ten Seiten wrote:
Rufus Craig wrote:For being a skilled navigator, tracker and hiker, Rufus Craig was undoubtedly, inexplicably lost in the sea of bamboo shoots and green which permeated the majority of Ryunoshi's interior.

The snapping of branches from the canopy above, a long pair of legs swing out and ensnare the cowboy tightly around his neck! The monkey swings her staff downward, slamming it into the ass of the beast he rides, forcing it to ride while she leaned forwards, rolling with her prize in toe, wedged between her thick and juicy thighs~

The horse rode into the thicket ahead as the young man now felt the ground rise up to meet his back! Ten-Ten looked down at the man with a perverse grin, playfully shifting her hips, her crotch rubbing against his trapped face between her thighs, specifically against his lips muffling his voice. "Why howdy partner~" She mocked, with a wink, tipping his had, before snatching it, and using her staff to place it upon her own head.

"Take care of the horse, its annoying, Mutt." she says over her shoulder at her giant of a partner, who rushed into the woods after the whinnying horse. Within a few moments the whinnying seized abruptly. She glanced back down to the human, and snapped her fingers with a grin as a pair of skeletal hands shoot out from the ground pinning his ankles together, and then another pair grabbed his wrists and spreads them out so he lay in a 'T' pose fashion. "Uh-uh-uh~ No guns allowed handsome~" She purred, as she stripped the man of the huge, odd revolver from his back but did so in a unique manner:

She used her staff to balance herself as she removed her crotch from his face, then laid her chest down upon his face as her legs wrapped around his waist as she reached over his shoulder, yanked his gun out and tossed it aside!

"Hmhmhm, you really had bad timing to happen upon us cowboy~ Just goes to show ya that its dangerous to wander the woods alone. Its almost nightfall, and I'm both horny and bloodthirsty, so try and play nice while my friend and I strip you of belongings and valuables. Kay?" She cooed, as she fluttered her knees whilst laying upon him, her one arm holding up her chin while her right hand grabbed his cheek and shook his head playfully side to side. He was much shorter than her 6' height, but she figured he could entertain her for a while before she'd snap his neck and feed him to Rodolfo. Her purple tail slithered into his pockets, and pulled out a few papers and a wallet. She leaned back now, grabbing it, sitting cross legged on his stomach as she looked over the papers.

"Yada yada bill of sale... oooh~ Cattle eh?" She snickered down at him, tipping his own hat at him as it sat upon her head between her twin tails. "So lotta cash then! Wow, I could kiss you for bringing me such a nice haul! I may even let Rodolfo not eat ya!" She giggled maliciously before standing up and posing over him:

"Name's Ten-Ten, in case you're wondering 'ansom~ And I'm going to be taking any and all I want from you till I get bored so lay there like a good boy and I may let you live~" She lied.

It was all a quick blur, from being removed from Shadow, to hearing the horse's whinnying silenced and to being stripped of his main arm and bound by this deranged half naked woman. She had to be at least six foot, but her high heels boosted her a little taller. She had a prehensile tail, but pointy ears like an elf. He couldn't rightly tell what she was but she was going to pay for what she did to him and his stallion!

Still...

...had these been different circumstances, he wouldn't have minded seeing her in nothing but his hat...

Unfortunately for them both, he was too pissed to be turned on by the woman. He struggled against his bindings, but the skeletal hands which bound him were surprisingly resilient to his efforts!

His machete 'accelerator bayonet' was still on his left hip:

As was a backup .357 under his left arm in an armpit holster:

And a bullwhip he had coiled around on his right hip for the cattle he was herding only hours earlier.

"Horny and bloodthirsty eh? Just take that pole of yours and see how far you can shove it up your-" he paused as he turned to the sight of the wolf, its stomach HUGE.

Draven Rodolfo wrote:Within moments, the large demon wolf returned, with a large, swaying paunch...

"Urgg... not as tasty as that Red Head from the other day..." The creature spoke with disappointment as he approached. He paused before Ten-Ten, and then, regurgitated the horse's slimy saddle!

"Saddle's intact... horsie's still kicking too unfortunately." He groaned, his belly bouncing for a few moments before he settled it by laying down. The stomach gurgled and groaned, as the aforementioned red haired woman bounced about somewhere inside him as well... and his stomach ran deep... but, he digressed, and simply digest.

After a few moments, the black stallion's movements stopped entirely. "Ahh... much better~" Hummed the beast, licking his chops as he stared at the pair.

"Who is this guy anyway? He smells like horse shit... and something sweet. Apples and horse farmer?" The wolf asked his partner.

He was silent for the while... blinking at the beast who somehow swallowed his horse whole?! "You bitch...! BOTH OF YOU!" He screamed, thrusting his his hips forward, arching his back as he tried to pull himself up from his forced 'T' pose!

Keen nose fido... best try to keep my personal details to myself as best I can... can't let them psyche me up any further or I can be a dead man. Just gotta figure these damn, skeletal bindings first---damnit!!

"Ughh! What the hell are these things?!" He groaned, trying to pry his limbs from the skeletal ones holding him down!
Rufus Craig
Rufus Craig
Private
Private

Darkstorm Zero and Ten-Ten Seiten like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Ten-Ten Seiten Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:04 pm

Rufus Craig wrote:
Ten-Ten Seiten wrote:

It was all a quick blur, from being removed from Shadow, to hearing the horse's whinnying silenced and to being stripped of his main arm and bound by this deranged half naked woman. She had to be at least six foot, but her high heels boosted her a little taller. She had a prehensile tail, but pointy ears like an elf. He couldn't rightly tell what she was but she was going to pay for what she did to him and his stallion!

Still...

...had these been different circumstances, he wouldn't have minded seeing her in nothing but his hat...

Unfortunately for them both, he was too pissed to be turned on by the woman. He struggled against his bindings, but the skeletal hands which bound him were surprisingly resilient to his efforts!

His machete 'accelerator bayonet' was still on his left hip:

As was a backup .357 under his left arm in an armpit holster:

And a bullwhip he had coiled around on his right hip for the cattle he was herding only hours earlier.

"Horny and bloodthirsty eh? Just take that pole of yours and see how far you can shove it up your-" he paused as he turned to the sight of the wolf, its stomach HUGE.

Draven Rodolfo wrote:Within moments, the large demon wolf returned, with a large, swaying paunch...

He was silent for the while... blinking at the beast who somehow swallowed his horse whole?! "You bitch...! BOTH OF YOU!" He screamed, thrusting his his hips forward, arching his back as he tried to pull himself up from his forced 'T' pose!

Keen nose fido... best try to keep my personal details to myself as best I can... can't let them psyche me up any further or I can be a dead man. Just gotta figure these damn, skeletal bindings first---damnit!!

"Ughh! What the hell are these things?!" He groaned, trying to pry his limbs from the skeletal ones holding him down!

Ten-Ten glanced back to the man, and smiled. "Flattery will only get you fucked silly~" She cooed, licking her lips salaciously before addressing her partner and the slimy saddle. "Uhh, good job... poor horsie. Ah well." She shrugged, before she walked over to the struggling man, lifted one leg high above her head without losing balanced before she dropped her heel down on his crotch, forcing him to lay on his back!

"I said lay down baby, momma's busy with the checklist. She'll tend to your needs-" She states grinding her heel against his balls, half smirking. "once she's ready for hers." She licked her lips and giggled in a sultry and sadistic manner. She looked back to the wolf and nodded. "Yeah, some guy for the AJ Orchard Ranch on Gailden. Made about 50000 in Gilex, and his wallet's fuckin' stacked!" She cooed, swaying it about the wolf's face as she double knee dropped the cowboy in the stomach! She got nice and comfortable, sitting on her knees, her tail tending to his machete weapon, yanking it out and tossing it aside before crawling up his jacket, patting him down for other weapons, and found the hidden revolver. She drew it out of the armpit holster with nothing but the tail and tossed it into her left open palm. "Dang, armed to the teeth for a horse farmer." She swung the crane to the left and emptied the .357 shells onto is legs before tossing the gun behind her carelessly into the woods, leaning on her elbow as she slowly turned to him, tipping his own hat down at him again- giving him her large, garnet gaze with a sly grin. "Almost could've pinned ya for one of those Gunslinger types, but you got no badge. Could be one of those Rogue Deserter types I hear so often about but..." she cooed, leaning sideways upon him, resting her head in the nook of his shoulder and left cheek, her left hand sliding down his chest, feeling for anything else on his right side. "..you're too cute to be one of those. Too cute, too gullible... momma's gonna have fun with you~" She cooed, and licked his cheek before snapping her fingers again, causing the skeleton hands to grip tighter!

"Fun thing is, being a necromancer and all... once I kill you, I could make you my sex slave for a few days- till you begin to stink. Sounds like a plan to me~" She giggled and licked his cheek again.
Ten-Ten Seiten
Ten-Ten Seiten
Private First Class
Private First Class

Draven Rodolfo and Rufus Craig like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Draven Rodolfo Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:19 pm

"Can't you just kill him and be done with it Ten-Ten?" The wolf sighed. "Its getting dark and its wet, and I want real food... like that red head I ate from before..." Whined the lupine creature head tucked between his forepaws.
Draven Rodolfo
Draven Rodolfo
Private
Private

Rufus Craig likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Yang Ru Huang Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:48 pm

Yang wasn't hunting for trouble, nor wolves... but she did not like what she was witnessing in grove of bamboo several yards away. She reached back into her pouch, grabbing one of the 'Needle Rounds':

Stuffing the cartridge into the breech of the rifle, before sealing the block and chamber like she had been trained to do before. She was proficient with the Hawkeye rifle. Despite being limited to a single shot, most times, a single shot was all that was required:

She closed one eye, taking a shallow breath... held it as she lined up the shot and leaned slightly into the stock of the large bore hunting rifle...

She aimed the weapon at the Wolf's neck...

BANG!
Yang Ru Huang
Yang Ru Huang
Private First Class
Private First Class

Ten-Ten Seiten and Rufus Craig like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Ten-Ten Seiten Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:45 am

Draven Rodolfo wrote:"Can't you just kill him and be done with it Ten-Ten?" The wolf sighed. "Its getting dark and its wet, and I want real food... like that red head I ate from before..." Whined the lupine creature head tucked between his forepaws.

Ten-Ten paused what she was doing, leaning on her elbow, she shifted her body onto her side and draped one leg over the other. She looked at her partner in crime with an incredulous or maybe an irritated look with lidded eyes and puffed out cheeks, fitting of a half-simian. To Rufus, beneath her, she looked like someone who found humor in the wolf's words, but not the very chummy kind. Within moments, Ten-Ten finally spilt her mind: "Wow, that's rich coming from you Rodolfo. You know how many times I have to sit by and watch you gobble up a helpless maiden or some poor wretch? Nah, you can wait-" she paused when the shot rang out.

Yang Ru Huang wrote:Yang wasn't hunting for trouble, nor wolves... but she did not like what she was witnessing in grove of bamboo several yards away. She reached back into her pouch, grabbing one of the 'Needle Rounds':

Stuffing the cartridge into the breech of the rifle, before sealing the block and chamber like she had been trained to do before. She was proficient with the Hawkeye rifle. Despite being limited to a single shot, most times, a single shot was all that was required:

She closed one eye, taking a shallow breath... held it as she lined up the shot and leaned slightly into the stock of the large bore hunting rifle...

She aimed the weapon at the Wolf's neck...

BANG!

She stared as Rodolfo's neck sprayed crimson, the force of the bullet recoiling the larger creature's head! Rodolfo was fine, but was stunned and had tumbled onto his side thanks to the high calibre cartridge used. Ten-Ten sorta stood there, transfixed for a moment by the sudden... gall of it all! "Shit!" She spat rolling sideways off of the man, spinning her bo staff as she twirled through the air! "Gods damn it, a sniper?!" She spat, high up into the canopy to look for the shooter! Her left hand held a shaft of bamboo, her left ankle wrapped around it as she scanned the woods. "RODOLFO!" She screamed. "If you ain't dead, get back on your paws and kill that sonvabitch!!" She spat!

Whilst she looked about, she sniffed the air, hoping to catch something on the wind... but given Rodolfo didn't react, it was possible they were not in the direction of the wind... which meant she had to look-

Ten-Ten Seiten
Ten-Ten Seiten
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Yang Ru Huang Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:08 am

The young woman opened the breach by pushing forward the lever/trigger guard, which also sent the spent casing ejecting out and into the fallen leaves and grass behind her. She had another cartridge at the ready however, taking one from the bandolier/side saddle attached to the stock of the single-shot hunting rifle.

The Beijionese Type 6.67mm cartridge wasn't a very popular round, mostly due to its scarcity and the two or so manufactured rifles which chambered the oddly shaped, but powerful round. She didn't know much else of its history, but she knew the shops that sold them, knew how to craft them, and it was what she was used to for hunting in the wilds. She sealed the breach once more by pulling the trigger guard back to the stock, all the while, on the move. She was swift on her feet, especially since the monkey-girl was already on hers, and in the trees. As she got into a new position, the pair saw each other, and it was then she had to make a choice. If I shoot at her, she's going to deflect... She analyzed, and instead, leveled the long range weapon for the pinned human's right wrist!

My aim is true, my heart is certain, my bullet shall not miss it's mark! She mentally prayed, shouldering the rifle and pulling the trigger!

BANG!

The large round made a thunderous sound as it traversed through the air, shooting through brush did not deter its path as it came into contact with the boney wrist which pinned the cowboy's right arm down, then tumbling off the earth, into the thick fur of the giant wolf, emanating another loud howl from the beast!

She wouldn't have enough time to pull off another shot with the Hawkeye hunting Rifle, so she held the forestock in her left hand as she ran around and through the cover of the bamboo, stuffing her right hand into the v-neck plunge of her robes, rummaging through her cleavage, for the smoke bomb she yanked up and tossed as she ran for a specific log. The bomb exploded as she tossed it towards the trio, dark grey smoke swirling through the grove of bamboo as it began to drizzle and blow a cool wind through the trees- giving their battle an eerie tune as the wind passed through the rattling bamboo shafts.
Yang Ru Huang
Yang Ru Huang
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Ten-Ten Seiten Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:17 am

They gazed into one another's eyes... and Ten-Ten was ready for the shot, but anticipating her, the girl fired seemingly lower and towards her companion once more! "Wrong move shrimp!" She spat as she lunged from the trees towards the fleeing girl! She didn't get a good look at the weapon, but considering the lengthy delay between the first and follow up shot, she assumed the weapon was likely a single-loader, a 'peasant's gun' so to say. She was going to take that chance as she glides through the air, swinging her bo-staff above her looking like the facsimile of a 'helicopter'! When the smoke exploded around her, Ten-Ten swished the cloud aside with the power of her staff and speed of her spin! "You can't cover your tracks that easily sniper!" She spat, as she vaulted up between shafts of bamboo overhead, and brought the staff from her back, over her head and with her hands low on one end, extending her reach as she came down with a hammer like blow!
Ten-Ten Seiten
Ten-Ten Seiten
Private First Class
Private First Class

Rufus Craig and Yang Ru Huang like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next