Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bamboo Wood

+5
Ten-Ten Seiten
Draven Rodolfo
Rangiku Kamimura
Hikaru Izanagi
Momo Izanagi
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Bamboo Wood - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bamboo Wood

Post  Yang Ru Huang Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:28 am

Ten-Ten Seiten wrote:They gazed into one another's eyes... and Ten-Ten was ready for the shot, but anticipating her, the girl fired seemingly lower and towards her companion once more! "Wrong move shrimp!" She spat as she lunged from the trees towards the fleeing girl! She didn't get a good look at the weapon, but considering the lengthy delay between the first and follow up shot, she assumed the weapon was likely a single-loader, a 'peasant's gun' so to say. She was going to take that chance as she glides through the air, swinging her bo-staff above her looking like the facsimile of a 'helicopter'! When the smoke exploded around her, Ten-Ten swished the cloud aside with the power of her staff and speed of her spin! "You can't cover your tracks that easily sniper!" She spat, as she vaulted up between shafts of bamboo overhead, and brought the staff from her back, over her head and with her hands low on one end, extending her reach as she came down with a hammer like blow!

Almost there...! She encouraged herself, when she felt the wind at her back, and the other monkey's voice above her! She was already, however, where she needed to be. Gotta make this count--! She says as she grabbed something with her right hand, hidden by the fallen log before, and twisted her body left to meet with Ten-Ten's blow! She raised the rifle in an awkward, jabbing motion, parrying the downward strike of Ten-Ten's staff with the butt plate of the rifle, using its crescent shape to manipulate the shaft's trajectory and essentially moved the pole aside as she spun around on the balls of her feet to face Ten-Ten directly!

In her right hand, holding the 8'3 and change length of her glaive just a little above the endcap, Yang Huang swung the heavy bladed weapon toward's the descending and now off target Ten-Ten!:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

She fully faced the woman and had brushed aside the staff with her offhand, unloaded rifle, swinging her right arm towards Ten-Ten with that massive blade that cut through the bamboo with ease, with enough clearance for her to pull off this full swing of her weapon like it had with Ten-Ten herself! Her large, ebony eyes met with Ten-Ten's large, crimson eyes all the while!
Yang Ru Huang
Yang Ru Huang
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Ten-Ten Seiten Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:45 am

Ten-Ten was impressed by the girl's swift parry and counter, but Ten-Ten was also quite swift and sneaky-

Quickly, Ten-Ten summoned forth a large skeletal hand from the ground that acted as a wall for the impending glaive's strike, which then closed around the blade and held it in place! This gave Ten a moment to recover as she ended up driving the end of her staff into the trunk beside the girl and then complete her pole vault onto a boulder a couple yards away from the new threat. She stood there, one leg balanced, the other making a '4' shape as the calf bent around her other leg and she stabbed the staff into the rocky earth with her right hand.

"Not bad sis," she nodded, noting the girl's tail. "Quick thinker, quicker reflexes, crack shot. Wait a minute... you're that runt from Wukong, aintchya? Heh, no worries, don't answer, I can tell from your height." She says with a mocking giggle while the large skeleton hand held Yang in place. "You know, we're not too different, aren't we? Both outcasts. Both crazy." She explained while she looked the woman over head to toe. "...Given the Mutt and I are wanted currently and practically tossing a fortune to any willing or able bounty hunter the Bounty Guild can get their hands on, we're going to be harassed by professionals and amateurs alike soon. In fact, I thought this guy here was one." She explained, using her free hand to 'thumb' over to the fallen Rufus Craig. She smiled warmly at the girl, holding out her hand. "So how about we team up sis? 'Ansom there's got 50K in Gilex, split three ways is like, what? 15? 16 grand? 17 tops? Give or take, its a lot of money that can keep you nice and fed." She says patting her stomach. "Think about it! You don't have to be the town freak scorned by the poms of Wukong, you can have a purpose and some fun in my crew!" She offered.
Ten-Ten Seiten
Ten-Ten Seiten
Private First Class
Private First Class

Yang Ru Huang likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Yang Ru Huang Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:54 am

The glaive struck the skeletal hand which had emerged from the mud and fallen leaves, pinning it there! Though, her opponent did not take this moment to come in for a kill, instead... gave the young Sarumimi a lucrative offer...

"Huh, so I'm that famous outside of Wukong that the other outcasts know about me? Gossip must be pretty lackluster!" she says in a playful, cheery manner.

"Team up?...uh, and who are you... exactly?" She asked, blinking her large black eyes. She seemed honestly oblivious of the purple haired monkey and her wolf companion...
Yang Ru Huang
Yang Ru Huang
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Ten-Ten Seiten Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:06 am

Ten-Ten blinked, jaw agape. "...Kid, I knew you were shunned like me, but you like, 'slow in the head'? Sheesh... don't tell me you didn't just ambush us because that handsome mortal's in trouble?" She began, tipping down his hat she still wore on her head. "...surely, the 80,000 Gilex on both of our heads has something to do with it? I mean, you're an outcast like me, how the hell did you survive this long otherwise?" She says shaking her head. "Ten-Ten Seiten and Draven Rodolfo? 'Monkey Business'? Several deaths, robberies assassinations under our belt? Even more unrecorded~" She hummed proudly, pounding her chest.
Ten-Ten Seiten
Ten-Ten Seiten
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Yang Ru Huang Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:36 am

Ten-Ten Seiten wrote:Ten-Ten blinked, jaw agape. "...Kid, I knew you were shunned like me, but you like, 'slow in the head'? Sheesh... don't tell me you didn't just ambush us because that handsome mortal's in trouble?" She began, tipping down his hat she still wore on her head. "...surely, the 80,000 Gilex on both of our heads has something to do with it? I mean, you're an outcast like me, how the hell did you survive this long otherwise?" She says shaking her head. "Ten-Ten Seiten and Draven Rodolfo? 'Monkey Business'? Several deaths, robberies assassinations under our belt? Even more unrecorded~" She hummed proudly, pounding her chest.

While Ten-Ten was talking her head off, Ru reached back and pulled out the hatchet she had behind her pair of tonfa on her belt, since the glaive would not easily give to her yanking. She swiftly swung her left arm out, throwing the rather aerodynamic hand ax towards the monkey!:

Not only that, she let go of the glaive, rushing forwards with both her tonfa!

She sprinted the distance at a speed to just be behind the thrown hatchet's arc- so that if she attempted to block it, she could still come in with her right hook towards Ten-Ten's chest!
Yang Ru Huang
Yang Ru Huang
Private First Class
Private First Class

Ten-Ten Seiten likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Ten-Ten Seiten Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:49 am

Yang Ru Huang wrote:
Ten-Ten Seiten wrote:Ten-Ten blinked, jaw agape. "...Kid, I knew you were shunned like me, but you like, 'slow in the head'? Sheesh... don't tell me you didn't just ambush us because that handsome mortal's in trouble?" She began, tipping down his hat she still wore on her head. "...surely, the 80,000 Gilex on both of our heads has something to do with it? I mean, you're an outcast like me, how the hell did you survive this long otherwise?" She says shaking her head. "Ten-Ten Seiten and Draven Rodolfo? 'Monkey Business'? Several deaths, robberies assassinations under our belt? Even more unrecorded~" She hummed proudly, pounding her chest.

While Ten-Ten was talking her head off, Ru reached back and pulled out the hatchet she had behind her pair of tonfa on her belt, since the glaive would not easily give to her yanking. She swiftly swung her left arm out, throwing the rather aerodynamic hand ax towards the monkey!:

Not only that, she let go of the glaive, rushing forwards with both her tonfa!

She sprinted the distance at a speed to just be behind the thrown hatchet's arc- so that if she attempted to block it, she could still come in with her right hook towards Ten-Ten's chest!

Reacting quickly to Yang's surprise rush, she swung up the staff embedded in the rocky earth, launching rocks at the woman while defending against the hatchet lobbed at her!

KA-CHUNK!

The blade embedded itself into the foreshaft of her staff, as she brought it laterally, then dipped one end of the pole to lock it between the stupid girl's right fist and the shaft of her tonfa! Ten-Ten had a mad grin on her face, her fangs gleaming as she looked down upon the smaller Sarumimi with large, crimson eyes! "...THAT WASN'T NICE!" She howled, their weapons struggling against one another, Ten-Ten forced off the rock she had been balancing on as the pair slowly shifted their feet around in a struggling 'weapon lock'! "You really could make it well under my wing kid, join me and I'll give ya my partner's cut of the profits- he doesn't get paid in the usual means after all~" she cackled, her tongue sliding across her gleaming teeth and fangs. She was shifting Yang so she could line her up better... and then leaned in over her staff, grinning ear to ear. "Last chance, join me kid!"
Ten-Ten Seiten
Ten-Ten Seiten
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Yang Ru Huang Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:54 am

Yang spun her left hand tonfa quickly, repelling the brunt of the rocks launched at her but still, Ten-Ten was able to block her attack for the most part, as she swung the left hand, swivelling the tonfa so the longer end of the shaft struck Ten-Ten's right hip with a powerful strike! At this, Yang raised her right arm, and Ten-Ten's staff swivelling the long end of the shaft towards and then slamming upward to the underside of the other monkey's chin! "-and be betrayed like your first troop? Not even if I was remotely interested!" Yang screamed swinging her left leg across her enemy's right ankle to make her trip!
Yang Ru Huang
Yang Ru Huang
Private First Class
Private First Class

Ten-Ten Seiten and Rufus Craig like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Craig Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:06 am

Rufus was in a state of pain and mild humility, as well as an odd attraction towards this woman. He noticed her pelvic tattoo glowing more and more... and he was drawn to it and her, but the shot fired by an unknown sniper snapped him back to reality. Gods... I seem to attract the crazy ones as of late! He thought, feeling the squishy monkey flee and attack someone else out of his view. The big bad wolf was still mostly down by this point, when a second shot rang out:

Yang Ru Huang wrote:The young woman opened the breach by pushing forward the lever/trigger guard, which also sent the spent casing ejecting out and into the fallen leaves and grass behind her. She had another cartridge at the ready however, taking one from the bandolier/side saddle attached to the stock of the single-shot hunting rifle.

The Beijionese Type 6.67mm cartridge wasn't a very popular round, mostly due to its scarcity and the two or so manufactured rifles which chambered the oddly shaped, but powerful round. She didn't know much else of its history, but she knew the shops that sold them, knew how to craft them, and it was what she was used to for hunting in the wilds. She sealed the breach once more by pulling the trigger guard back to the stock, all the while, on the move. She was swift on her feet, especially since the monkey-girl was already on hers, and in the trees. As she got into a new position, the pair saw each other, and it was then she had to make a choice. If I shoot at her, she's going to deflect... She analyzed, and instead, leveled the long range weapon for the pinned human's right wrist!

My aim is true, my heart is certain, my bullet shall not miss it's mark! She mentally prayed, shouldering the rifle and pulling the trigger!

BANG!

The large round made a thunderous sound as it traversed through the air, shooting through brush did not deter its path as it came into contact with the boney wrist which pinned the cowboy's right arm down, then tumbling off the earth, into the thick fur of the giant wolf, emanating another loud howl from the beast!

She wouldn't have enough time to pull off another shot with the Hawkeye hunting Rifle, so she held the forestock in her left hand as she ran around and through the cover of the bamboo, stuffing her right hand into the v-neck plunge of her robes, rummaging through her cleavage, for the smoke bomb she yanked up and tossed as she ran for a specific log. The bomb exploded as she tossed it towards the trio, dark grey smoke swirling through the grove of bamboo as it began to drizzle and blow a cool wind through the trees- giving their battle an eerie tune as the wind passed through the rattling bamboo shafts.

He found his right hand free of the skeletal grasp, or, rather, the bony wrist was now free of its hidden arm deep in the soil! "AH! GODS that is FREAKY!" he shouted, swinging the thing off his arm and then half rolled to his left to yank at his pinned left wrist. It did not yield to him, however. "Shit... c'mon!" He spat, and looked about for his machete which was at the edge of the woods ahead of him. He could use the bull whip on his hip yet to pull it back to him, but... it would be hard to catch. So, for the moment he felt the grass for a rock, and began slamming it into the bony fingers clenched tightly on his left wrist!
While the chaos ensued
Rufus Craig
Rufus Craig
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Ten-Ten Seiten Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:18 am

Yang Ru Huang wrote:Yang spun her left hand tonfa quickly, repelling the brunt of the rocks launched at her but still, Ten-Ten was able to block her attack for the most part, as she swung the left hand, swivelling the tonfa so the longer end of the shaft struck Ten-Ten's right hip with a powerful strike! At this, Yang raised her right arm, and Ten-Ten's staff swivelling the long end of the shaft towards and then slamming upward to the underside of the other monkey's chin! "-and be betrayed like your first troop? Not even if I was remotely interested!" Yang screamed swinging her left leg across her enemy's right ankle to make her trip!

Ten-Ten hissed at the feeling of pain in her hip, could taste the blood in her mouth when she bit her tongue and upper lip as the other tonfa slammed into the underside of her chin with a powerful blow with its own twinge of pain! She stumbled back, aided greatly by Yang's kick, as she made it clear she was more aware of the assassin's reputation than she let on. "Ughh!" She grunted, stabbing her staff into the earth to keep herself from falling back fully. "Well, you ain't as dumb as you look runt," she spat blood out the side, and side stepped as she commanded the hand which held Yang's glaive to twist in the dirt and spear throw the weapon toward's its master's back! "-its too bad, I woulda liked ya!" She whooped, and kept her distance to avoid being skewered by the weapon she had launched- but to keep herself on the defensive, summoned more hands from the earth to strike the foolish Yang!
Ten-Ten Seiten
Ten-Ten Seiten
Private First Class
Private First Class

Draven Rodolfo, Rufus Craig and Yang Ru Huang like this post

Back to top Go down

The Bamboo Wood - Page 2 Empty Threefold Style

Post  Yang Ru Huang Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:47 am

Yang had been observing her opponent closely throughout the battle. Her large, black eyes were well trained on Ten-Ten's eyes... and through the large orbs of garnet, she could see the hand which held her glaive shifting behind her. Not that she needed to see it, she noticed as they clashed that Ten-Ten seemed most interested in placing them in a very specific position, and as her mentor said, 'it is advantageous to predict the motives of your enemy, and either snuff it out or prepare for it'. She assumed this was the scenario Ten-Ten planned, thus she did not step in after being dealt three blows from her tonfa and kick; so she swiveled around on the balls of her feet, crossing the tonfa as her glaive cut through the air towards her face! She leaned back, making 'scissor cutting' motions with the crossed tonfa, pinning the blade between the shafts of the mythril tonfa, her strong tail pushing against the earth beneath her for support and to not fall as she leaned fully back, head out of danger of the blade!

She brought her left foot up, the open toes of her boots allowing her prehensile feet to wrap around the shaft of the glaive which was now being driven into the ground, being guided by the tonfa over Yang's right shoulder. The naginata was at an angle, when her tail coiled around the shaft, her body twisting around the shaft, her other foot grasping the smooth wood, the three points of contact- both her feet and tail allowed her to swing her body upright as the blade drove into the earth at a slanted angle. She was on top, 'surfing the spear' for the brief moment it still travelled, and with both tonfa still in hand, spung and blocked the incoming projectiles launched by Ten-Ten's assault!

"You called us crazy, earlier..." she began, backflipping to the non-bladed end of her Glaive's shaft, causing it to spin up and out of the ground, showering Ten-Ten with dirt before spinning high into the air above them!

Yang opened her arms wide, shrugging. "Maybe we are," she then tossed her right tonfa upwards, in a lazy arc over her head, the glaive above tumbling back down! With no effort, she caught the shaft of her spear with her right hand, the tonfa she tossed back to her tail, and spun both tonfa (the one still in her left hand AND her tail now) in an intimidating manner. "-but DON'T throw me into the same lot as YOU!!" Yang spat, with a look of distaste, pointing the glave's heavy, gleaming head in Ten-Ten's direction! "You and I? The SAME?! I've never heard such a gross accusation in my life! I'd rather be stuffed into something's bowels than be compared to you! A sick, necromancing, murderous bitch!" She roared- vanishing for a moment!!

Soon, Ten-Ten was clashing with the raging, shorter, monkey-gal, who was using her tonfa with her tail and free arm to both counter and defend, whilst using the large glaive to jab, swing and vault herself over Ten-Ten! It was an ability that made the Sarumimi truly terrifying, but took a particularly skilled monkey beast-kin to have trained their entire body to be a weapon. The King of the Monkey People, Enma Tenbei was one of the most notable capable of such a feat, as was his daughter, Kosaru. So to see this dirty, abandoned wild woman fight with this skill and veracity would have shaken even the King himself down to his core! "HYAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! HRAH HAH HRAH--HRAAAAAAAAHHHH!!" screamed Yang Ru Huang as the clash of her weapons against Ten-Ten Seiten's echoed throughout the woodland!
Yang Ru Huang
Yang Ru Huang
Private First Class
Private First Class

Darkstorm Zero, Draven Rodolfo, Ten-Ten Seiten and Rufus Craig like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Ten-Ten Seiten Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:07 am

Yang Ru Huang wrote:Yang had been observing her opponent closely throughout the battle. Her large, black eyes were well trained on Ten-Ten's eyes... and through the large orbs of garnet, she could see the hand which held her glaive shifting behind her. Not that she needed to see it, she noticed as they clashed that Ten-Ten seemed most interested in placing them in a very specific position, and as her mentor said, 'it is advantageous to predict the motives of your enemy, and either snuff it out or prepare for it'. She assumed this was the scenario Ten-Ten planned, thus she did not step in after being dealt three blows from her tonfa and kick; so she swiveled around on the balls of her feet, crossing the tonfa as her glaive cut through the air towards her face! She leaned back, making 'scissor cutting' motions with the crossed tonfa, pinning the blade between the shafts of the mythril tonfa, her strong tail pushing against the earth beneath her for support and to not fall as she leaned fully back, head out of danger of the blade!

She brought her left foot up, the open toes of her boots allowing her prehensile feet to wrap around the shaft of the glaive which was now being driven into the ground, being guided by the tonfa over Yang's right shoulder. The naginata was at an angle, when her tail coiled around the shaft, her body twisting around the shaft, her other foot grasping the smooth wood, the three points of contact- both her feet and tail allowed her to swing her body upright as the blade drove into the earth at a slanted angle. She was on top, 'surfing the spear' for the brief moment it still travelled, and with both tonfa still in hand, spung and blocked the incoming projectiles launched by Ten-Ten's assault!

"You called us crazy, earlier..." she began, backflipping to the non-bladed end of her Glaive's shaft, causing it to spin up and out of the ground, showering Ten-Ten with dirt before spinning high into the air above them!

Yang opened her arms wide, shrugging. "Maybe we are," she then tossed her right tonfa upwards, in a lazy arc over her head, the glaive above tumbling back down! With no effort, she caught the shaft of her spear with her right hand, the tonfa she tossed back to her tail, and spun both tonfa (the one still in her left hand AND her tail now) in an intimidating manner. "-but DON'T throw me into the same lot as YOU!!" Yang spat, with a look of distaste, pointing the glave's heavy, gleaming head in Ten-Ten's direction! "You and I? The SAME?! I've never heard such a gross accusation in my life! I'd rather be stuffed into something's bowels than be compared to you! A sick, necromancing, murderous bitch!" She roared- vanishing for a moment!!

Soon, Ten-Ten was clashing with the raging, shorter, monkey-gal, who was using her tonfa with her tail and free arm to both counter and defend, whilst using the large glaive to jab, swing and vault herself over Ten-Ten! It was an ability that made the Sarumimi truly terrifying, but took a particularly skilled monkey beast-kin to have trained their entire body to be a weapon. The King of the Monkey People, Enma Tenbei was one of the most notable capable of such a feat, as was his daughter, Kosaru. So to see this dirty, abandoned wild woman fight with this skill and veracity would have shaken even the King himself down to his core! "HYAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! HRAH HAH HRAH--HRAAAAAAAAHHHH!!" screamed Yang Ru Huang as the clash of her weapons against Ten-Ten Seiten's echoed throughout the woodland!

Ten-Ten's smile shifted to a look of contorted rage! "WHAT?!" She spat, watching the dirty girl evade the skewering in such a flashy manner, even repelling her projectiles with the tonfa! How could an outcast like her possibly do something like that?! She's barely a Sarumimi, let alone she's an Outcast like me! No one in Wukong or the smaller villages would have taught some brat how to fight like that! Who the hell IS this kid?! She mentally screamed, but it only got worse when the little bitch began to come at her with the power and speed of a Royal! "HA!" Screamed the purple haired monkey with shock, falling back, avoiding being decapitated by the Glaive, the cowboy hat flying off her head and somewhere, she didn't know nor care, as she brought her pole up to retaliate, only to be blocked by swirling blue tonfa in her enemy's left hand, then felt the other pair, wielded by her oppoonent's tail!

"Ooof!! B-BITCH!" she gasped, feeling the tonfa's endcap poking deeply into her gut! She backstepped, now on the defensive, spinning her staff in ways to defend against the threefold attack! "Shit-shit-SHIT!!" She spat, wide crimson eyes trying to predict her enemy's movements, the pair of tonfa, the glaive! She tried to come back by summoning arms again, to grab the woman like she had with the man, but the tonfa or the glaive would send them flying, then she'd be vaulting over her and she'd be forced to parry with one and of her staff and strike with the other!

Metal sparks flew as the pair clashed heartily, hardly able to keep up with the aggressive 5'9 monkey! "SH-OOW, FUCK, DRAVEN!!!" She screamed, her voice warbling with fear, which was a sound the wolf never heard and one she herself had forgotten she was capable of! "DRAVEN!! FUCKING HELP ALREADY!!" She ordered, begged! Her voice similar to those of his victims, if anything it should have been the edge to force him into the fray, as she felt the wrath of the tonfa, the sting of the blade dragging across her flesh, and the growing anxiety of potentially being defeated by this crazy, wild monkey girl!
Ten-Ten Seiten
Ten-Ten Seiten
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Draven Rodolfo Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:26 am

Draven felt nothing, at first. The pain was only the sensation of being unable to move when he wanted to. The blood which sprayed from his wounds, the wounds themselves... he could not feel. In his stunned state, Draven 'licked' his wounds so to say, concentrating on his demonic energy by converting the flesh of those he devoured into energy to repair his wounded flesh. The horse, he had devoured, was his biggest source, which perhaps spared Rangiku deep within his bloated stomach for a little longer; had he not eaten Shadow, she wouldn't have even been a skeleton in his digestive sac. Still, the woman within, if she was close in the vastness of his belly, would have been horrified as the black stallion was digested violently. Flesh, sinew, bone... all melting into a greenish slime which convalesced and seeped into his intestines while the fumes absorbed by the horse's corpse permeated through his thick flesh, fur, and then slowly, regenerated his wounds.

His stomach retreated, Rangiku's female form showing up again through the thin fur before vanishing again with a bounce. She was still 'safe' to put it mildly... but with the horse gone, and his wounds 'licked', the demon wolf finally began to tremble onto its feet once more...

Ten-Ten Seiten wrote:
Yang Ru Huang wrote:Yang had been observing her opponent closely throughout the battle. Her large, black eyes were well trained on Ten-Ten's eyes... and through the large orbs of garnet, she could see the hand which held her glaive shifting behind her. Not that she needed to see it, she noticed as they clashed that Ten-Ten seemed most interested in placing them in a very specific position, and as her mentor said, 'it is advantageous to predict the motives of your enemy, and either snuff it out or prepare for it'. She assumed this was the scenario Ten-Ten planned, thus she did not step in after being dealt three blows from her tonfa and kick; so she swiveled around on the balls of her feet, crossing the tonfa as her glaive cut through the air towards her face! She leaned back, making 'scissor cutting' motions with the crossed tonfa, pinning the blade between the shafts of the mythril tonfa, her strong tail pushing against the earth beneath her for support and to not fall as she leaned fully back, head out of danger of the blade!

Ten-Ten's smile shifted to a look of contorted rage! "WHAT?!" She spat, watching the dirty girl evade the skewering in such a flashy manner, even repelling her projectiles with the tonfa! How could an outcast like her possibly do something like that?! She's barely a Sarumimi, let alone she's an Outcast like me! No one in Wukong or the smaller villages would have taught some brat how to fight like that! Who the hell IS this kid?! She mentally screamed, but it only got worse when the little bitch began to come at her with the power and speed of a Royal! "HA!" Screamed the purple haired monkey with shock, falling back, avoiding being decapitated by the Glaive, the cowboy hat flying off her head and somewhere, she didn't know nor care, as she brought her pole up to retaliate, only to be blocked by swirling blue tonfa in her enemy's left hand, then felt the other pair, wielded by her oppoonent's tail!

"Ooof!! B-BITCH!" she gasped, feeling the tonfa's endcap poking deeply into her gut! She backstepped, now on the defensive, spinning her staff in ways to defend against the threefold attack! "Shit-shit-SHIT!!" She spat, wide crimson eyes trying to predict her enemy's movements, the pair of tonfa, the glaive! She tried to come back by summoning arms again, to grab the woman like she had with the man, but the tonfa or the glaive would send them flying, then she'd be vaulting over her and she'd be forced to parry with one and of her staff and strike with the other!

Metal sparks flew as the pair clashed heartily, hardly able to keep up with the aggressive 5'9 monkey! "SH-OOW, FUCK, DRAVEN!!!" She screamed, her voice warbling with fear, which was a sound the wolf never heard and one she herself had forgotten she was capable of! "DRAVEN!! FUCKING HELP ALREADY!!" She ordered, begged! Her voice similar to those of his victims, if anything it should have been the edge to force him into the fray, as she felt the wrath of the tonfa, the sting of the blade dragging across her flesh, and the growing anxiety of potentially being defeated by this crazy, wild monkey girl!

The red stone embedded into its forehead gleamed. Ten-Ten's scream fueled his hunger. The pair were truly perfect for one another, as both had made abundantly it clear they would as readily turn upon one another for their own selfish gains... his was well, less greed... more gluttony. Lust. A lust for gluttonous intentions.

She's wide open... I'll finally devour Ten-Ten and I'll get an extra 'bonus'!! He thought, licking his black lips with a toothy, canine snarl that peeled into a malicious grin!

"THANKS FOR THE MEAL- TEN-TEN!!!" Was his only warning as he turned his body towards the fighting monkeys, widened his jaws... and began to inhale. Concentrated pull of force befell the three in front of him, Rufus was closer but thanks to Ten-Ten's skeletal binds, he was safe for the moment- but the other two were fair game! He did not mind, he preferred females over males any day- but highly sought the flesh of his partner above almost all other meals! Save maybe some Thorne descendants...!

"PhhhhhhhhhewwwwWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" Inhaled Draven Rodolfo! The wind tunnel's powerful strength dragging the agile woman caught dead center by the powerful vacuum towards him! Lifted them off their feet, sent them sprawling towards his wide, slobbery jaws and his undulating, red, gaping throat!
Draven Rodolfo
Draven Rodolfo
Private
Private

Ten-Ten Seiten, Rufus Craig and Yang Ru Huang like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Yang Ru Huang Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:37 am

Draven Rodolfo wrote:Draven felt nothing, at first. The pain was only the sensation of being unable to move when he wanted to. The blood which sprayed from his wounds, the wounds themselves... he could not feel. In his stunned state, Draven 'licked' his wounds so to say, concentrating on his demonic energy by converting the flesh of those he devoured into energy to repair his wounded flesh. The horse, he had devoured, was his biggest source, which perhaps spared Rangiku deep within his bloated stomach for a little longer; had he not eaten Shadow, she wouldn't have even been a skeleton in his digestive sac. Still, the woman within, if she was close in the vastness of his belly, would have been horrified as the black stallion was digested violently. Flesh, sinew, bone... all melting into a greenish slime which convalesced and seeped into his intestines while the fumes absorbed by the horse's corpse permeated through his thick flesh, fur, and then slowly, regenerated his wounds.

His stomach retreated, Rangiku's female form showing up again through the thin fur before vanishing again with a bounce. She was still 'safe' to put it mildly... but with the horse gone, and his wounds 'licked', the demon wolf finally began to tremble onto its feet once more...

Ten-Ten Seiten wrote:

The red stone embedded into its forehead gleamed. Ten-Ten's scream fueled his hunger. The pair were truly perfect for one another, as both had made abundantly it clear they would as readily turn upon one another for their own selfish gains... his was well, less greed... more gluttony. Lust. A lust for gluttonous intentions.

She's wide open... I'll finally devour Ten-Ten and I'll get an extra 'bonus'!! He thought, licking his black lips with a toothy, canine snarl that peeled into a malicious grin!

"THANKS FOR THE MEAL- TEN-TEN!!!" Was his only warning as he turned his body towards the fighting monkeys, widened his jaws... and began to inhale. Concentrated pull of force befell the three in front of him, Rufus was closer but thanks to Ten-Ten's skeletal binds, he was safe for the moment- but the other two were fair game! He did not mind, he preferred females over males any day- but highly sought the flesh of his partner above almost all other meals! Save maybe some Thorne descendants...!

"PhhhhhhhhhewwwwWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" Inhaled Draven Rodolfo! The wind tunnel's powerful strength dragging the agile woman caught dead center by the powerful vacuum towards him! Lifted them off their feet, sent them sprawling towards his wide, slobbery jaws and his undulating, red, gaping throat!

Ru's assault continued relentlessly on the murderous thief, and then she managed to peel back Ten-Ten's defenses, leaving an opening for her to swing her Glaive's head across Ten-Ten's neck! She knew she was too dangerous to let live, and even felt terrible to a degree to commit a heinous act to rid the world of Ten-Ten's evil intent! When her pole weapon's blade yielded... not from her own restraint however, as Yang soon found her arm snapping back along with her entire body! She blinked, wide eyed, confused, glancing back to see the wolf had finally stirred! "Damn!" She spat as she was being dragged through the air, swinging through the powerful gravitational pull of the demon wolf, driving her glaive not through Ten-Ten, but the earth as deep as she could! Even so, whilst trying to root hersefl, she dropped the tonfa in her left hand, which flew in the tunnel of wind behind her, presumably devoured instantly, just to get a two handed grip on the shaft! Her Kinyubihime, rattled in the holster across her lower back- the weapon having not been used throughout the entirety of the battle and somewhat forgotten by Yang till now! She did not want to lose that weapon, it being her mentor's final parting gift... so she dug deeper into the earth with her glaive, till she was no longer moving! Her clothes flapped, her bosom jiggling around the shaft of her glaive as she held on tightly... her large black gaze turned to the jaws and the pinned man on the ground, back to her opponent with a grimace. Damn it...! Does he not care for his partner's own safety?! She mentally groaned.
Yang Ru Huang
Yang Ru Huang
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Ten-Ten Seiten Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:50 am

"Wha!? AH! OH NOOOO!!" Ten-Ten shrieked, tears and snot rolling down her face as she saw the dead eyed glare of the huntswoman, the gleaming huge blade of her glaive falling to her neck swiftly! She was open to the blow, her mind imagining her head lobbing off her shoulders in a tower of crimson painting both her and Yang's bodies! The morbid thought shifted, however, when she heard Rodolfo's voice, his promise to eat her paying off as she watched Yang, and herself, being flung towards the open maw! Her eyes went small, and her smile stretched from ear to ear, using her staff to aid her balance, she held it out horizontally and tumbled towards the maw with grace- and when Yang planted herself into the ground- took swift advantage!

The woman turned in time to feel a high heel SLAM into her face! Ten-Ten's body swiftly wrapped around the young Yang's glaive, and swung her bo-staff around, pulling the shaft against the back of Yang's neck, pinning woman to the shaft of her own spear as she looked deeply into Ten-Ten's eyes. "HEH HEH HEH... I WIN KIDDO! I GAVE YA AMPLE OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN ME, BUT YA SQUANDERED IT. AH WELL... I GUESS, WHEN RODOLFO SHITS YA OUT IN A FEW DAYS, I'LL JUST ORDER YOUR SKELETON TO TEACH ME WHAT YOU DID... I FIGURE I 'THANK YOU' NOW WHILE YOU CAN STILL THINK FOR YOURSELF...!" she shouted over the howling wind, her crazed, demented features, her warm breath and excited, gleaming pin-pricked irises were all in Yang's face as she licked the girl's cheek. "...OH YEAH, DRAVIE'S GONNA GOBBLE YOU UP. SEE YA IN A FEW DAYS, SQUIRT!" She cackled slamming her head into Yangs, and then released her grip of the woman, pulling the staff away! She pushed her towards Draven, slamming her staff into the woman's stomach, forcing the smaller, and in truth, though she wouldn't admit it out loud... deadlier monkey-kin towards a gross, and sweltering demise!!
Ten-Ten Seiten
Ten-Ten Seiten
Private First Class
Private First Class

Rufus Craig and Yang Ru Huang like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Yang Ru Huang Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:04 am

Ten-Ten Seiten wrote:"Wha!? AH! OH NOOOO!!" Ten-Ten shrieked, tears and snot rolling down her face as she saw the dead eyed glare of the huntswoman, the gleaming huge blade of her glaive falling to her neck swiftly! She was open to the blow, her mind imagining her head lobbing off her shoulders in a tower of crimson painting both her and Yang's bodies! The morbid thought shifted, however, when she heard Rodolfo's voice, his promise to eat her paying off as she watched Yang, and herself, being flung towards the open maw! Her eyes went small, and her smile stretched from ear to ear, using her staff to aid her balance, she held it out horizontally and tumbled towards the maw with grace- and when Yang planted herself into the ground- took swift advantage!

The woman turned in time to feel a high heel SLAM into her face! Ten-Ten's body swiftly wrapped around the young Yang's glaive, and swung her bo-staff around, pulling the shaft against the back of Yang's neck, pinning woman to the shaft of her own spear as she looked deeply into Ten-Ten's eyes. "HEH HEH HEH... I WIN KIDDO! I GAVE YA AMPLE OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN ME, BUT YA SQUANDERED IT. AH WELL... I GUESS, WHEN RODOLFO SHITS YA OUT IN A FEW DAYS, I'LL JUST ORDER YOUR SKELETON TO TEACH ME WHAT YOU DID... I FIGURE I 'THANK YOU' NOW WHILE YOU CAN STILL THINK FOR YOURSELF...!" she shouted over the howling wind, her crazed, demented features, her warm breath and excited, gleaming pin-pricked irises were all in Yang's face as she licked the girl's cheek. "...OH YEAH, DRAVIE'S GONNA GOBBLE YOU UP. SEE YA IN A FEW DAYS, SQUIRT!" She cackled slamming her head into Yangs, and then released her grip of the woman, pulling the staff away! She pushed her towards Draven, slamming her staff into the woman's stomach, forcing the smaller, and in truth, though she wouldn't admit it out loud... deadlier monkey-kin towards a gross, and sweltering demise!!

Yang's face stung like hell, the high heel cutting her left cheek as the full foot slammed across her eyes! She winced, lost her grip, held on best she could, before being dragged into the shaft of her weapon again with a painful whine! She winced her hazy eyes open, and saw the terrifying nightmare of the woman she had been close to slaying smiling back at her! The thing she said... the things she dead, made her heart beat rapidly, her black eyes dilating when she realized she was stuck with this woman! "Huh??!" she gasped, watching Ten-Ten lick the blood off her cheek caused by her heel, then felt the woman's head slam into her own! The stunning blow made her head ring, and then the secondary blow to her gut made her double over, and she looked at Ten-Ten... reaching out to her, the glaive she was using as her anchor... HER anchor she stole! She was being drawn in though, her fingers missing the end of Ten-Ten's bo-staff. Am... I going to die here? She thought, unable to scream as she felt the terrifying, unrelenting pull of Rodolfo's windtunnel! She had nothing left, no other tricks up her sleeve... she was truly done for! "Eyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!" She screamed, closing her eyes tightly and prepared for entry!
Yang Ru Huang
Yang Ru Huang
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Craig Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:13 am

Yang Ru Huang wrote:
Ten-Ten Seiten wrote:"Wha!? AH! OH NOOOO!!" Ten-Ten shrieked, tears and snot rolling down her face as she saw the dead eyed glare of the huntswoman, the gleaming huge blade of her glaive falling to her neck swiftly! She was open to the blow, her mind imagining her head lobbing off her shoulders in a tower of crimson painting both her and Yang's bodies! The morbid thought shifted, however, when she heard Rodolfo's voice, his promise to eat her paying off as she watched Yang, and herself, being flung towards the open maw! Her eyes went small, and her smile stretched from ear to ear, using her staff to aid her balance, she held it out horizontally and tumbled towards the maw with grace- and when Yang planted herself into the ground- took swift advantage!

Yang's face stung like hell, the high heel cutting her left cheek as the full foot slammed across her eyes! She winced, lost her grip, held on best she could, before being dragged into the shaft of her weapon again with a painful whine! She winced her hazy eyes open, and saw the terrifying nightmare of the woman she had been close to slaying smiling back at her! The thing she said... the things she dead, made her heart beat rapidly, her black eyes dilating when she realized she was stuck with this woman! "Huh??!" she gasped, watching Ten-Ten lick the blood off her cheek caused by her heel, then felt the woman's head slam into her own! The stunning blow made her head ring, and then the secondary blow to her gut made her double over, and she looked at Ten-Ten... reaching out to her, the glaive she was using as her anchor... HER anchor she stole! She was being drawn in though, her fingers missing the end of Ten-Ten's bo-staff. Am... I going to die here? She thought, unable to scream as she felt the terrifying, unrelenting pull of Rodolfo's windtunnel! She had nothing left, no other tricks up her sleeve... she was truly done for! "Eyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!" She screamed, closing her eyes tightly and prepared for entry!

Rufus was still needing a hand with the hand, when the large wolf shot up again in front of him! He felt his heart sink, nervously wondering if it would simply kill him since he was 1/4 of the way free... but no. He barely acknowledged him. Instead, it opened its mouth, and he, it, began to suck in the air like a giant vacuum! "Waaaaaht the shiiiit?!" He spat, his clothing flapping, his right arm hooking over his face as the suction was powerful! When he realized he wasn't going to tumble head first down the beast's gullet, he looked around. Damn now I'm glad I didn't break free... this is all that's keeping me down! He gulped... then sternly glanced back. He saw the purple haired woman and some... other woman with a tail fighting for the glaive. Was that who shot the wolf? He asked himself, but gasped when Ten-Ten assaulted his would be savior, and sent her flying off! "Oh shit, no!" He screamed, hearing her scream as she was about to soon pass over him, and then into the gullet of the beast! He had to think of something, quick- and then he remembered the whip! Quickly, he unfurled the thing from his right hip, and as the woman passed him overhead, he swung the whip outwards! "HAAAAHH!!" He shouted, as the whip unfurled, snapping out, coiling around and snagging the dark haired girl's waist!

"OOooff!!" Rufus groaned, pulling the whip back, its line taut and heavy. The woman ahead of him was limp... dark haired, eyes closed... almost as if she passed out. "HEY!" He called out to her. "HOLD ON!" He spat, trying to reel her towards him... but impossible with one arm alone. Shit... we're both sitting ducks here, what if she reverts her hands?! Came the dreaded thought. He didn't know what Ten-Ten was thinking, but he wouldn't put it past her to sacrifice them both for her own skin! If I had a gun, and maybe a free arm... maybe... He paused such thoughts, noticing the gun holstered on the woman he rescued... for the moment at least! "HEY!" he shouted again. "YOUR GUN...!" He urged. "USE IT... ON TEN-TEN...!!" He screamed.
Rufus Craig
Rufus Craig
Private
Private

Ten-Ten Seiten and Yang Ru Huang like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Ten-Ten Seiten Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:26 am

Rufus Craig wrote:
Yang Ru Huang wrote:

Rufus was still needing a hand with the hand, when the large wolf shot up again in front of him! He felt his heart sink, nervously wondering if it would simply kill him since he was 1/4 of the way free... but no. He barely acknowledged him. Instead, it opened its mouth, and he, it, began to suck in the air like a giant vacuum! "Waaaaaht the shiiiit?!" He spat, his clothing flapping, his right arm hooking over his face as the suction was powerful! When he realized he wasn't going to tumble head first down the beast's gullet, he looked around. Damn now I'm glad I didn't break free... this is all that's keeping me down! He gulped... then sternly glanced back. He saw the purple haired woman and some... other woman with a tail fighting for the glaive. Was that who shot the wolf? He asked himself, but gasped when Ten-Ten assaulted his would be savior, and sent her flying off! "Oh shit, no!" He screamed, hearing her scream as she was about to soon pass over him, and then into the gullet of the beast! He had to think of something, quick- and then he remembered the whip! Quickly, he unfurled the thing from his right hip, and as the woman passed him overhead, he swung the whip outwards! "HAAAAHH!!" He shouted, as the whip unfurled, snapping out, coiling around and snagging the dark haired girl's waist!

"OOooff!!" Rufus groaned, pulling the whip back, its line taut and heavy. The woman ahead of him was limp... dark haired, eyes closed... almost as if she passed out. "HEY!" He called out to her. "HOLD ON!" He spat, trying to reel her towards him... but impossible with one arm alone. Shit... we're both sitting ducks here, what if she reverts her hands?! Came the dreaded thought. He didn't know what Ten-Ten was thinking, but he wouldn't put it past her to sacrifice them both for her own skin! If I had a gun, and maybe a free arm... maybe... He paused such thoughts, noticing the gun holstered on the woman he rescued... for the moment at least! "HEY!" he shouted again. "YOUR GUN...!" He urged. "USE IT... ON TEN-TEN...!!" He screamed.

Ten-Ten cackled maddeningly as the vacuum engulfed Yang... she didn't notice for a few moments that she in truth, had not succumbed yet to Rodolfo's insatiable hunger... instead, she had been spared, for the moment, by the damned Horse Farmer?! "WHAT!? NO!! NO NO NO!! THAT IS NOT HOW THIS GAME'S PLAYED!!" Shrieked the howler, as she hooked her legs around the shaft as well as her tail, one arm holding her staff above her head using the length of the staff to keep her steady as she called forth her skeletal pawns! As much as she liked to fuck with the man a little more, his prediction of her was on the nose... she had lost too much face. She would have to eliminate them both. Now.

I won't be made a laughing stock... this near defeat? NEVER happened. Rodolfo here will eat these guys up, and all of this madness would be swept under the rug. Another statistic of 'Monkey Business' which will go unrecorded by authorities...! She promised herself. Ten-Ten shot more skeletal parts from the earth, whilst also removing the binds which held Rufus Craig down...!

"Die..." Ten-Ten exhales in a dark, low, serious tone!
Ten-Ten Seiten
Ten-Ten Seiten
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Yang Ru Huang Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:38 am

"HEY!....HEY!!"

Yang winks her eyes open, blinks them... then shocked, sees herself hovering in the air! She wiggled, the thick leather coil around her waist snug... but it wouldn't be for long! I'm alive?! Ah that guy saved me! She narrated, and could just barely hear him over the howling vacuum behind her! She was so close to Draven's maw, she could feel the heat of his throat! She kicked in place, panicking for a moment, before she heard the man, telling her to shoot!

"Huh?!" She gasped, then glanced from him, to Ten-Ten... and for a moment, saw many shapes... many souls of those whom were trapped by her and her partner's bidding. They were warning her, telling her she was going to kill them and she had to hurry!

Thankfully for her, Kinyubihime, was the perfect tool for the job. She drew the revolving rifle from its holster, the oddly scoped weapon brandished before them gleaming as she leveled its short butt plate against her right shoulder, and took aim:

It was at this point, the man's left arm came free, and he was now forced standing, leaning forwards, and Yang was now literally, surrounded by a cage of gleaming fangs! Drool slobbered across her body and face, she had to shrug it off, re-adjust her aim... the cross hairs lining up on Ten-Ten, who now realized she was being targeted by her scope. She wiggled about, evading her cross hair... and she realized, as long as it was close, or if it simply hit... it wouldn't matter WHERE she targeted!

I can make this shot... I know in my heart, that I can. She told herself, taking a deep, calm breath...

BANG!

The bullet trained on Ten-Ten's right thigh!

BANG!

The bullet trained to the area left of Ten-Ten!

She cocked the lever again, rotating the cylinder and aimed for the murderous monkey's chest...

BANG!
Yang Ru Huang
Yang Ru Huang
Private First Class
Private First Class

Draven Rodolfo and Rufus Craig like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Craig Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:17 am

Rufus held on tightly, but soon found his left arm free! But instead of joy, he felt anxiety! "Woooah!" He gasped, his jacket catching, flapping against his body as he was forced onto his feet! However, due to both hands being free, he grabbed hold of the whip with both hands, steadying the woman who was practically in the slimy jaws of the wolf! "Shit... don't slip now...!" He grunted, as the woman began shooting the weapon at Ten-Ten! He heard about three, before he pulled the woman in, using his Scardian strength to do so with almost relative ease! Within two powerful jerks, the dark-haired woman was yanked into his arms! "Hold on!" He says as he squeezed her tight, unfurling the whip, and swung it out to one of the bamboo shafts that was once a boring wall of green to him, but now looked like a beacon of hope!
Rufus Craig
Rufus Craig
Private
Private

Draven Rodolfo and Yang Ru Huang like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Ten-Ten Seiten Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:29 am

Yang Ru Huang wrote:"HEY!....HEY!!"

Yang winks her eyes open, blinks them... then shocked, sees herself hovering in the air! She wiggled, the thick leather coil around her waist snug... but it wouldn't be for long! I'm alive?! Ah that guy saved me! She narrated, and could just barely hear him over the howling vacuum behind her! She was so close to Draven's maw, she could feel the heat of his throat! She kicked in place, panicking for a moment, before she heard the man, telling her to shoot!

"Huh?!" She gasped, then glanced from him, to Ten-Ten... and for a moment, saw many shapes... many souls of those whom were trapped by her and her partner's bidding. They were warning her, telling her she was going to kill them and she had to hurry!

Thankfully for her, Kinyubihime, was the perfect tool for the job. She drew the revolving rifle from its holster, the oddly scoped weapon brandished before them gleaming as she leveled its short butt plate against her right shoulder, and took aim:

It was at this point, the man's left arm came free, and he was now forced standing, leaning forwards, and Yang was now literally, surrounded by a cage of gleaming fangs! Drool slobbered across her body and face, she had to shrug it off, re-adjust her aim... the cross hairs lining up on Ten-Ten, who now realized she was being targeted by her scope. She wiggled about, evading her cross hair... and she realized, as long as it was close, or if it simply hit... it wouldn't matter WHERE she targeted!

I can make this shot... I know in my heart, that I can. She told herself, taking a deep, calm breath...

BANG!

BANG!

She cocked the lever again, rotating the cylinder and aimed for the murderous monkey's chest...

BANG!

Ten-Ten's eyes widened, she had to get rid of these meddlesome fools now! But even as the dirty girl was practically hovering inside the jaws, she was defying her fate and now trying to aim a gun at her! Ten-Ten also realized, she was a sitting duck now on this shaft! With little in the way to dodge or react! "Wait, stop! You can't do that, you're DEAD!" She spat, when the first flash rang out, and just barely did it sting her thigh as the projectile whizzed past! "AH!" She gasped, still in the motions of dodging the projectile when she saw the second flash and almost positioned her body into it! But the last shot... as Ten Ten clung to the glaive for dear life- was trained on her chest. Within an instant the shot was fired, Ten-Ten instinctively moved. She swung her staff in the way to block the bullet's path, but in doing so, lost her grip as the heavy bullet reoiled, her injured leg stinging like fire as her body reoiled from the blow! "OH SHIIIIT!!" She screamed as she lost her hold, her body swinging around her staff sliding up the shaft of the glaive! "NO!!!" She shrieked, flying off the shaft, her bo-staff held out horizontally as she flew leg first towards her partner's open maw! Shit shit shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!! She screamed, and then, with greater horror realized that the girl was no longer in harms way... well, for the moment! "I'm taking you with me biiiiitch!!" She screamed as she turned her peril into a last ditch attack, leg extended into a kick aiming for Yang's face!
Ten-Ten Seiten
Ten-Ten Seiten
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Yang Ru Huang Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:52 pm

"Woah!" Yang felt her body being yanked aggressively away from the maw, pulled into the arms of the man, her breasts squishing atop his head, while his face became burred into her chest under them. She was no longer in the humid maw, but safely outside it now.

Ten-Ten Seiten wrote:

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

Ten-Ten's eyes widened, she had to get rid of these meddlesome fools now! But even as the dirty girl was practically hovering inside the jaws, she was defying her fate and now trying to aim a gun at her! Ten-Ten also realized, she was a sitting duck now on this shaft! With little in the way to dodge or react! "Wait, stop! You can't do that, you're DEAD!" She spat, when the first flash rang out, and just barely did it sting her thigh as the projectile whizzed past! "AH!" She gasped, still in the motions of dodging the projectile when she saw the second flash and almost positioned her body into it! But the last shot... as Ten Ten clung to the glaive for dear life- was trained on her chest. Within an instant the shot was fired, Ten-Ten instinctively moved. She swung her staff in the way to block the bullet's path, but in doing so, lost her grip as the heavy bullet reoiled, her injured leg stinging like fire as her body reoiled from the blow! "OH SHIIIIT!!" She screamed as she lost her hold, her body swinging around her staff sliding up the shaft of the glaive! "NO!!!" She shrieked, flying off the shaft, her bo-staff held out horizontally as she flew leg first towards her partner's open maw! Shit shit shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!! She screamed, and then, with greater horror realized that the girl was no longer in harms way... well, for the moment! "I'm taking you with me biiiiitch!!" She screamed as she turned her peril into a last ditch attack, leg extended into a kick aiming for Yang's face!

...or so she thought. She hooked her long legs around his waist for support, and as Ten-Ten came swooping in, Ru leaned over the man's head, further squishing her assets against the man's head, as her tail, still clutching her remaining tonfa, shot up and swung the shaft into Ten-Ten's crotch! An... ironic, 'taco crunch' like sound was audible, and Yang withdrew the weapon, allowing the woman to pass, and her fate to be sealed!
Yang Ru Huang
Yang Ru Huang
Private First Class
Private First Class

Darkstorm Zero, Draven Rodolfo, Ten-Ten Seiten and Rufus Craig like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Ten-Ten Seiten Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:50 pm

Yang Ru Huang wrote:"Woah!" Yang felt her body being yanked aggressively away from the maw, pulled into the arms of the man, her breasts squishing atop his head, while his face became burred into her chest under them. She was no longer in the humid maw, but safely outside it now.

Ten-Ten Seiten wrote:

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

...or so she thought. She hooked her long legs around his waist for support, and as Ten-Ten came swooping in, Ru leaned over the man's head, further squishing her assets against the man's head, as her tail, still clutching her remaining tonfa, shot up and swung the shaft into Ten-Ten's crotch! An... ironic, 'taco crunch' like sound was audible, and Yang withdrew the weapon, allowing the woman to pass, and her fate to be sealed!

Ten-Ten's eyes shrank as she felt the mythril rod slamming into her cooch! "Gahhhhhhhhhh.....!" she gasped, saliva trailing off her fangs as she crossed her thighs and felt the sharp pain climbing from her groin into her abdomen as she flew past the pair! Gods... I'm not gonna be able to have kids....! That bitch....!!! She somehow managed to think before her bugged out eyes fell upon Rodolfo's throat! "AHHHH!! NO, RODOLFO!!!!" She screamed, holding out her pole out horizontally, the heat of her partner's throat overwhelming her, the pole jutting out the corners of his mouth, and her legs descending his slimy, velvety throat! "NO!!!" She screamed her voice echoing down the gaping chasm, her ass and hips and thighs were against his tongue, which rolled across her supple features! Her long, purple tail twitched erratically as she held on to her bo-staff for dear life!!
Ten-Ten Seiten
Ten-Ten Seiten
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Draven Rodolfo Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:11 am

The wolf could not see what was flying into his mouth, but when he felt something warm, smooth, fuzzy and tasty, he slammed his jaws down with a CRUNCH!

The powerful wind which had compelled everything to be sucked into his throat had seized, and his throat bulged with most of his prey's meaty body! "Hrm Hrm Hrm... derishous....!" The beast mumbled, his partner's concerned, terrified screams within as he began chewing on the bo-staff wedged between his jaws- almost looking like a dog with a bone.

His tongue rolled across Ten-Ten's back, attempting to push the murderous monkey girl down his throat... all the while his large eyes fell upon the pair who somehow remained before him. "Nowsh... whatsh... to do wiv... yoush two...?" He growled, as Ten-Ten's muffled screams and complaints continued.
Draven Rodolfo
Draven Rodolfo
Private
Private

Ten-Ten Seiten, Rufus Craig and Yang Ru Huang like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Craig Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:07 am

Rufus felt the woman's warm chest against his face, her generous bosom upon the top of his head, even felt it squish against him as she denied Ten-Ten her revenge! He managed to turn his head and glance at the bamboo he had snagged with his whip, before the wind tunnel died off! He stumbled, slightly on his feet, his one arm around her waist, and he could feel the furry tail swish over the exposed part of his forearm. He lowered her to the ground, retracting the whip with a flick of his wrist, and then turned to the wolf who was trying to devour his own partner. Seizing this chance, he lashed out with the whip, ensnaring the wolf's snout and coiled around his jaws like a muzzle before holding it tightly closed! "HRAH! That's for Shadow, mutt!!" He spat, using his Scardian strength to keep the wolf's jaws shut- the whip becoming an impromptu 'muzzle'.

As it was... he wasn't sure what to do from here at the moment, other than buy the woman who saved him, plus himself, some time. "There's rope on my saddle," he began, turning to her. "Take it, and bind his legs, HURRY!"
Rufus Craig
Rufus Craig
Private
Private

Ten-Ten Seiten and Yang Ru Huang like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Yang Ru Huang Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:18 am

Yang hopped down, blinking down at the stranger, the mortal. He was kinda on the cute side, this close, but more importantly- Yang could see a few 'threads of fate' branching off him, and... oddly enough, one was to her. Huh... I suppose there's an unknown bond that branches us together. First time I've seen this occur... She thought to herself, before his voice snapped her back to the task at hand! She blinked, turning to the wolf who was now muzzled! "Hey, you know its rude to talk with your mouth full?" Yang Huang teases, puffing out her cheeks at the beast, before noting the saddle.

She quickly rummaged through the saddle's slimy pack, coming up with a long length of reinforced rope. "Got it!" She smiled back with a thumbs up, before zooming with swiftness around, under, between the legs of the wolf, evading his paws and claws as she weaved in and around, hog-tying the beast with a strong knot that brought its twitching limbs together and the creature to his side! His body hitting the soil caused the earth to shake!

"Phew," she panted, clapping her gloved hands proudly, before placing them on her hips, twisting her torso to face the young man and then gave him a 'thumbs up'. "That takes care of that!" She called to him, smiling and with a wink to accentuate the cute thumbs up!
Yang Ru Huang
Yang Ru Huang
Private First Class
Private First Class

Darkstorm Zero, Ten-Ten Seiten and Rufus Craig like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next