Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bamboo Wood

+5
Ten-Ten Seiten
Draven Rodolfo
Rangiku Kamimura
Hikaru Izanagi
Momo Izanagi
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Bamboo Wood - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bamboo Wood

Post  Ten-Ten Seiten Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:39 am

Yang Ru Huang wrote:Yang hopped down, blinking down at the stranger, the mortal. He was kinda on the cute side, this close, but more importantly- Yang could see a few 'threads of fate' branching off him, and... oddly enough, one was to her. Huh... I suppose there's an unknown bond that branches us together. First time I've seen this occur... She thought to herself, before his voice snapped her back to the task at hand! She blinked, turning to the wolf who was now muzzled! "Hey, you know its rude to talk with your mouth full?" Yang Huang teases, puffing out her cheeks at the beast, before noting the saddle.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

She quickly rummaged through the saddle's slimy pack, coming up with a long length of reinforced rope. "Got it!" She smiled back with a thumbs up, before zooming with swiftness around, under, between the legs of the wolf, evading his paws and claws as she weaved in and around, hog-tying the beast with a strong knot that brought its twitching limbs together and the creature to his side! His body hitting the soil caused the earth to shake!

"Phew," she panted, clapping her gloved hands proudly, before placing them on her hips, twisting her torso to face the young man and then gave him a 'thumbs up'. "That takes care of that!" She called to him, smiling and with a wink to accentuate the cute thumbs up!

Ten-Ten, all the while, was suffering. She felt Rodolfo's tongue curl up and over the staff, assaulting her face with slobbery drool which... got everywhere! The slimy saliva rolled down her back as he lifted his tongue to drag it across the back of her shoulders, her upper back as well! Even so, she was still suffering from the sharp pain in her loins- her shapely thighs shifting in the throat, her high heel shoes fluttering in the darkness ahead of her! "S-stahp it Rodolfo!!" Shrieked the monkey, her ally's conical teeth chomping down on her bo-staff, slowly turning it into a tooth pick! Suddenly, his jaws sealed tightly, the light snuffed out in the humid, sweaty jaws! "Draven?! DRAVEN?!" She gasped, her left cheek resting on his tongue, as the tip of said tongue curled around the support bar she was using to keep herself from sliding down his gullet for good! She winced, the tongue applying pressure to her right cheek as it curled over the staff and her head- so wanting to push it away with her slimy white knuckled hands- but to remove even one right now could spell doom! "Dravie... Dravvie baby, I'll- I'll promise ya someone big and juicy! We can leave these guys, just start out for the plumpest person possible! C'mon... you can't eat me yet! You've hardly worked for it!!" She stammered, when the hulking wolf's body shifted side ways, and the screaming howler monkey slid down to the left side of her pole! She winced, her body jumping and serpentined on his tongue! She was incredibly slimy now, and dripping with webs of disgusting hot fluid! "Eyyyuck! Damn it mutt, SPIT ME OUT!!!"
Ten-Ten Seiten
Ten-Ten Seiten
Private First Class
Private First Class

Draven Rodolfo, Rufus Craig and Yang Ru Huang like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Draven Rodolfo Tue Dec 28, 2021 5:08 am

Draven, could have easily broken free. He wasn't a normal wolf, but one that had mutated from lapping and eating the flesh of the Cursed Blood so many centuries ago. However, in his defense, he was simply too lazy right now. He was enjoying Ten-Ten's silky smooth body, her warm, jiggly texture with his slimy tongue. They had worked with one another for... hmm. I twas hard to estimate, being as old as he was. She was pretty old herself, she came from Wukong and ate the Immortal Peaches like most of the monkeys there. He had to guess... perhaps a hundred or so years? Maybe? Maybe less... hard to say. Either way, none of that time together accounted for loyalty. They were ends to a means to one another, and working with Ten-Ten brought him some juicy meals. But, he promised her... the day she let her guard down, he'd gobble her right up. 'He didn't work for it?' What silly words coming from a naive silly girl who never worked an honest coin in her life. No, quite the opposite. He OVER PREPARED for this moment!

There were countless nights, she slept so deeply, forgetting their pact he could have simply gobbled her up and she'd have waken up in his stomach or perhaps never at all. But what was the point in that? No... Ten-Ten Seiten wasn't a simple snack. He wanted a meal. Meals are more than a one second ordeal. He played along, tagged along. Teased her. Interacted with her. She was using him, surely, but deep down... he was probably the only person in her life she could have called a 'friend'. So, peppered with the screams of fear, salted with the uncertainty in her tone, and basted in the so called 'bond' they had, her tender, supple flesh tasted exquisite with his promised betrayal!

The cowardice she was revealing was a tad on the sweeter side, but her savoriness was all too delicious to pass up! As he fell onto his side, hogtied, muzzled, and the pole half shifting out of his right jowl, the wolf turned his yellow gaze upon the other Sarumimi and human. His black lips smirked.

Yang Ru Huang wrote:She blinked, turning to the wolf who was now muzzled! "Hey, you know its rude to talk with your mouth full?" Yang Huang teases, puffing out her cheeks at the beast, before noting the saddle.

"Ah...quite right. Allow me to fix that..." Rodolfo's voice emanated from the beast, through the red horn like gem on his forehead. The slimy bo-staff poking out from the corner of his right side, swirled as he made subtle chewing motions, snapping the end of the staff with a rear molar! The beast closed his eyes, grinning yet, jerking his head slightly backwards, giving the pair a lovely show:

The squirming, 6' long bulge of the monkey woman within quickly descended from his jaw line, her thick body pushing out the very rough and primitive collar Ten-Ten made for him, before vanishing once kissing the base of his furry neck!

Within moments, his stomach, bloated out once again with a hearty bounce:

"Hahhhh...." The voice states, before without warning, the jaws shot open, tearing the man's leather whip apart!

Steam left the wolf's toothy maw, his tongue lapping out the corner of his lips as he shot his neck towards them with an almost playful look! His tongue unfurled, the other piece of Ten-Ten's bo-staff, covered in thick webs of slobber peeled off his tongue and bounced upon the stony path beneath the mortal's feet- it rolled over to the man's boot, and finally stopped.

"Hrmm... As I said... what to do with you both now...?" He spoke, licking his chops. His belly squirming as he sent Ten-Ten into the deeper depths of his abyssal belly...
Draven Rodolfo
Draven Rodolfo
Private
Private

Ten-Ten Seiten likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Bamboo Wood - Page 3 Empty Going down...?

Post  Ten-Ten Seiten Tue Dec 28, 2021 5:32 am

The monkey-beastkin grimaced through further slimy assaults, of her partner in crime's tongue! She squirmed and tried to pull herself up with the staff, but her loins yet ached from that girl's tonfa blow! Even whilst perilously sliding off the edge of the big bad wolf's throat, the Necromancer Monkey still had to mentally damn or was she really praising that bitch's abilities?

A tiny runt outcast like her learning the abilities of a royal? HOW? It makes no sense, the outcasts ARE OUTCASTS! What is she hiding? How could she have possibly defeated me?! I've killed hundreds of people! That tiny brat hasn't truly taken a life, even when she looked like she was going to behead me, there was an instant of hesitation there, a moment of 'pity' for me! Crap... if I wore toeless shoes like her, I could grip his throat and push myself out better! Dammit Rodolfo! Damn you Rodolfo! Damn you runt!

Draven Rodolfo wrote:
"Ah...quite right. Allow me to fix that..." Rodolfo's voice emanated from the beast, through the red horn like gem on his forehead. The slimy bo-staff poking out from the corner of his right side, swirled as he made subtle chewing motions, snapping the end of the staff with a rear molar! The beast closed his eyes, grinning yet, jerking his head slightly backwards, giving the pair a lovely show:

The squirming, 6' long bulge of the monkey woman within quickly descended from his jaw line, her thick body pushing out the very rough and primitive collar Ten-Ten made for him, before vanishing once kissing the base of his furry neck!

Within moments, his stomach, bloated out once again with a hearty bounce:

"Wha-huh?!" Suddenly, the jaws began to gyrate! "Waaah, no, hey, Draven! WAIT!!" Ten-Ten screamed, feeling the slimy walls hug her hips, her thighs and calves below her, the wood of her staff, especially where the hatchet Yang threw at her left its mark... began to splinter. "No... way....!" She gasped, with wide, red eyes, a confused, almost innocent look on her face as she watched the crack become a fissure- then a fracture, then CRACK!

As soon as the staff in her hand cracked, all she could do was blink. The tongue flicked back once more, pushing Ten-Ten's head, the rest of her body frozen in place by the deafening crack of her safety rail, her eyes transfixed on the broken shaft in her hand as her butt slid down the back of his slimy tongue like a slide! Her long twintails at the sides of her head hung back, soaked in the jaws of the beast as her body dipped down the throat and out of sight, the tails slowly slipping in after her after she traversed deeper into the undulating ribbed tunnel of slimy flesh. The heat grew intense, the darkness swallowing her as Ten-Ten was swallowed whole and alive by her partner!

She was already devoured by the darkness when her shocked, innocent expression flashed to realization, pure terror, and then became obscured by abyssal shadows when she finally shrieked.

Her screams barely echoed, barely were heard. She was devoured. There was no stench, oddly, other than dog breath, but she continued to shriek all that her lungs were able as she traversed into humid, noisy darkness into a dark realm that made no sense. By the time she was free falling into his stomach, she had lost a sense of herself, simply a wide eyed, terrified Sarumimi with a gaping mouth frozen in a scream that could no longer be produced by Ten-Ten's sore lungs! The sour air of the swelling balloon she entered, the stinging fluids which assaulted her body as she 'splashed' down, and hit the stomach's stretchy flooring, her body being bounced back into the strange, open realm that was Rodolfo's Abyss...

Draven Rodolfo wrote:"Hahhhh...." The voice states, before without warning, the jaws shot open, tearing the man's leather whip apart!

She could hear Rodolfo one last time, from almost all around her as she flailed around the undulating stomach, her body sliding into a deeper darkness as her screaming voice returned to her... not that anyone could hear her now.
Ten-Ten Seiten
Ten-Ten Seiten
Private First Class
Private First Class

Draven Rodolfo, Rufus Craig and Yang Ru Huang like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Craig Tue Dec 28, 2021 5:43 am

The sight of the whip breaking apart made Rufus reach out and grab the girl, pulling her back with him as the beast swallowed Ten-Ten whole...

Rufus was a bit disturbed, as the bulging neck faded, taking the 6' deranged woman's body with it... He ate her with little remorse... damn it, I really am attracting all the crazies today!

Rufus looked around for his weapons that hadn't been potentially spirited away into the wolf's stomach as well. He saw his machete from before, and could make out his primary gun he was stripped of in the first place at the edge of the foliage. He may have to get a new backup gun when he was in a town. He could make a dash for them, his Scardian speed and strength would allow him to carry the woman who saved him and himself out of wolf's range, but... he could not say how well he push his speed past the beast's gravitational pull into its throat...

"Hold on tight..." he whispered to the woman, ready to make a break for it.
Rufus Craig
Rufus Craig
Private
Private

Draven Rodolfo likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Yang Ru Huang Tue Dec 28, 2021 5:48 am

Yang was quite appalled, watching the thread of fate that connected Rodolfo with Ten-Ten become smaller, and practically invisible after he swallowed her whole! She simply stood there beside Rufus Craig, staring at the bulge that vanished then reappeared in his belly. She didn't even hear Rufus whispering to her when she took a step forwards, her gloved hands tightly balled into fists! "W-why!?" She found herself asking the wolf. "Why would you do that?! 10-10 was your friend! Your ally! She trusted you!" She screamed at the beast, feeling so worked up despite almost being killed and sacrificed to it twice, and by Ten-Ten's hands no less!

Last edited by Yang Ru Huang on Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added 'no less')
Yang Ru Huang
Yang Ru Huang
Private First Class
Private First Class

Draven Rodolfo likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Draven Rodolfo Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:00 am

Draven's smile broadened and his belly retracted, Ten-Ten's curvy body vanishing before their eyes as he sent her into his abyssal depths...

Given the cool air and drizzling rain, the wolf yawned, and a visible cloud escaped his fangy lips when he belched. He licked his lips, and blinked at the pair, namely the innocent child Ten-Ten tried feeding him, but had failed. It was because of them, he was able to finally dine on Ten-Ten's flesh at long last, so he supposed he could divulge his madness. "My sweet, tender morsel... its for that very reason. That sliver of blind trust, made her taste all the more savory and sweet. A simple snack, became a gourmet dish by giving it time to cultivate, to grow... besides, why whine over a stupid little monkey who nearly killed you? Don't give me that look. Either of you. Ten-Ten's skill was betrayal, and she succumbed to it herself. Such a sweet, tasty irony it is, isn't it?" He hooted, before licking his snout again. "Hmm... should I let you live? Should I simply gobble you both up...? Should I give you both a head start? My... I'm my own beast again! Such a thrill! Should I take Ten-Ten's approach...? Or...." he paused, leaning forwards, and then hacked. He hacked and hacked, before spitting up the blue tonfa he swallowed earlier, spitting it up and in front of Yang's toes!

"Heh heh heh... do I let you grow? Thats right... grow, not 'go'. It'll make you tastier next time we meet...as I admit, your fight with Ten-Ten was quite a thing of beauty. I haven't seen such enjoyable combat in many centuries. Even the meal inside me never quite fought like you did, 'Runt of Wukong'. Whatever that means in your monkey politics, I frankly don't give a damn. You just impressed me today, and fed me my, heh, 'friend'. So I feel grateful!" He grinned. His teeth glimmering with saliva as his stomach growled... he was getting hungry again.
Draven Rodolfo
Draven Rodolfo
Private
Private

Yang Ru Huang likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Craig Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:21 am

Draven Rodolfo... Ten-Ten...Monkey-Business... Rufus thought as Draven spoke, thinking back to what he heard over the fight the apparent 'monkey woman' had with this one with dark hair... and then he remembered the posters!:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

These guys were on the posters a few years back at the Association office! He recalled, suddenly seeing the image of the confident Ten-Ten's mugshot. They were worth at least 70, 80 grand a head... and damn it, Ten-Ten had my wallet when she was gobbled up! There goes the 50K I need to bring back to the Ranch!! He dismayed at the thought. Even though he could make use of this bounty they had... he definitely didn't have the tools to bring down, or carry the wolf. "Shit..." he mumbled, glancing over to his weapons that remained.
Rufus Craig
Rufus Craig
Private
Private

Draven Rodolfo and Yang Ru Huang like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rangiku Kamimura Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:25 am

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!!!!!" A muffled scream came from within the monster's belly... but it wasn't Ten-Ten's, it was someone both of the survivors hadn't yet seen. She was pretty, from what you could make out of her face structure as her face almost perfectly embossed the wolf's stomach fur! She also was supporting a very ample bust! "HMmmph MPPPPHHHHH!!!" She screamed once more!
Rangiku Kamimura
Rangiku Kamimura
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Yang Ru Huang Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:07 am

Yang backed up as the tonfa was lain before her feet... but quickly kicked it up and sheathed it, albeit in disgust. She waved off the slobber from her hand, as she grew more angry due to Draven's words. "You're just a cruel, spiteful monster... a demon!" She spat, as his belly rumbled and there were muffled cries! However, they were different from Ten-Ten who apparently was sent directly into the wolf's digestive tract and killed, where this person seemed to still be alive! "Just how many are in your greedy belly anyway?!" She gasped, taking a step back, appalled!
Yang Ru Huang
Yang Ru Huang
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Draven Rodolfo Tue Dec 13, 2022 6:28 am

Yang Ru Huang wrote:Yang backed up as the tonfa was lain before her feet... but quickly kicked it up and sheathed it, albeit in disgust. She waved off the slobber from her hand, as she grew more angry due to Draven's words. "You're just a cruel, spiteful monster... a demon!" She spat, as his belly rumbled and there were muffled cries! However, they were different from Ten-Ten who apparently was sent directly into the wolf's digestive tract and killed, where this person seemed to still be alive! "Just how many are in your greedy belly anyway?!" She gasped, taking a step back, appalled!

To this, the beast snickered. "Hrmm.... that is a good question...!" Draven took a swift step towards her, widening his slimy jaws wide! "Why don't you just hop right in and find out!!" Howled the beast, as his salivating jaws rippled once more, the monster's jaws becoming a wind tunnel once again!

If the monkey didn't do something quick, she was going to 'meet' the trapped woman as well as discover Ten-Ten's ultimate fate!!
Draven Rodolfo
Draven Rodolfo
Private
Private

Rufus Craig likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Craig Fri Dec 30, 2022 1:34 am

Rufus could see the malicious glare in Draven's eyes, the smile form as he spoke and knew right then where this was heading! He still had his satchel on his person, and remembered he had the poison to take care of the rats in the apple shed yet on him! As Draven opened his mouth menacingly over the wide eyed monkey gal, he took this moment to swing his arm around the woman's waist, forcing the taller Sarumimi's back against his chest! "Hold on-!" He repeated, this time pulling the monkey woman with him as he kicked off the ground with the force of his Godly speed granted to him for being Scardian born! The muddy earth shifted, a deep hole dug into the earth, making him trip somewhat thanks to the softer ground, but still only slowed his speed to a small fraction and was still plenty of time to evade the vacuum effect of the bound wolf's jaws! It also allowed him to, with his free left arm, to yank out the flask of poison from the satchel on his hip, tossing it into the path of the creature's wind tunnel! I wonder how he'll like the taste of that! Rufus thought as the pair landed in the grassy ditch at the edge of thick bamboo woodland. Rufus rolled with the woman, coming to a rest not too far from his machete and primary gun now. He was laying on top of the woman, so quickly got up on his feet, grabbing his weapons as he spoke: "Sorry about that, c'mon we gotta go! Now!"
Rufus Craig
Rufus Craig
Private
Private

Draven Rodolfo and Yang Ru Huang like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rangiku Kamimura Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:07 am

The insides of the wolf were dark and horrid beyond imagine. Lieutenant Kamimura had been trapped inside the confusing expansive belly for Gods know how long, avoiding deep acidic pools and the constricting movement when the world around her 'shifted' and shrank to the point of being unable to move! Currently, the 'realm' was immense, dark with its undulating walls far away- each time she'd find herself pressed up against one, she'd be kicked back! "Dammit, I hear people outside...! Help me dammit!!" She cried out. She wasn't one to be a 'damsel' but to be fair, she'd been in this stomach for days! She was getting tired, and she could feel her slimy clothes begin to hike up and deteriorate in places.

Rangiku just recently seen a new arrival, the damned monkey who pushed her into this mess, slide deep into a dark pit:

She had tried to help the woman, grabbing her hand, but it was too slippery and she fell screaming into the hole... there was a loud splash and sizzling sound deep within, so she could only assume the worse for the enemy turned victim. The hole had stretched after that, threatening to engulf her as well, claiming one of her waraji in the process, so she was now one shoe less and walking about uneven ground. She found the walls again, and began to bang on them when she felt the world shake around her again! "Oh crap, this again!" She spat, pulling up part of her kimono over her head as acidic droplets rained down from the ceiling and the woman was forced to the ground onto her chest!

She knew what this meant, it meant the stomach was shrinking again, and she'll be half submerged in the foul acidic brine again! "Gods, make it stop...!" She groaned, shivering as the walls began to contract tightly around her!!
Rangiku Kamimura
Rangiku Kamimura
Recruit
Recruit

Leland McKelly, Draven Rodolfo, Rufus Craig and Yang Ru Huang like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:51 pm

Far above the battleground against Draven, a lone figure hovered among the clouds. He suppressed his power to conceal his presence for the moment but had been watching for quite some time. He was originally following the pretty redhead through the forest the wolf had gobbled up but was now watching everything else unfold with curious intent. The party of humanoids weren't faring so well and seemed to be operating on tricks now.

The Stranger held two long barreled firearms in his hands, the triggers long and oddly shaped compared to more conventional fare. A white jacket adorned his chest fringed with gray wolf fur, unzipped to reveal his sternum and an odd sight. A dark hole sat in the middle of his chest, defying biology as he was living and breathing all the while. Brown hair hung to his neck and blew in the wind while two bandoliers lightly flapped along with the gust as well. The jacket trailed out to more wolf fur that also lined his black pants from the knees to his black shoes, giving him the look of a lone gunslinger in the sky. An odd eye piece also covered his left eye, blackened and acting perhaps as an eyepatch of sorts.

"Guess it's time to see what they're made of." He spoke to himself before raising his left pistol and gathering an orb of blue energy. A moment later he pulled the trigger and launched a beam of destructive blue energy at the wolf below!

BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Rangiku Kamimura, Draven Rodolfo, Rufus Craig and Yang Ru Huang like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Yang Ru Huang Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:00 am

Rufus Craig wrote:Rufus could see the malicious glare in Draven's eyes, the smile form as he spoke and knew right then where this was heading! He still had his satchel on his person, and remembered he had the poison to take care of the rats in the apple shed yet on him! As Draven opened his mouth menacingly over the wide eyed monkey gal, he took this moment to swing his arm around the woman's waist, forcing the taller Sarumimi's back against his chest! "Hold on-!" He repeated, this time pulling the monkey woman with him as he kicked off the ground with the force of his Godly speed granted to him for being Scardian born! The muddy earth shifted, a deep hole dug into the earth, making him trip somewhat thanks to the softer ground, but still only slowed his speed to a small fraction and was still plenty of time to evade the vacuum effect of the bound wolf's jaws! It also allowed him to, with his free left arm, to yank out the flask of poison from the satchel on his hip, tossing it into the path of the creature's wind tunnel! I wonder how he'll like the taste of that! Rufus thought as the pair landed in the grassy ditch at the edge of thick bamboo woodland. Rufus rolled with the woman, coming to a rest not too far from his machete and primary gun now. He was laying on top of the woman, so quickly got up on his feet, grabbing his weapons as he spoke: "Sorry about that, c'mon we gotta go! Now!"

Yang was staring into the open jaws of the wretched wolf, unable to move from the creature's movement even whilst hindered by ropes!

She stared at the gleaming fangs and went to ready her naginata, only to realize it was in the ground waaaaay behind her! Oh crap!! She thought, before suddenly feeling the tautness of muscle against her back, the arm wrapped around her stomach and suddenly a burst of speed which made her eyelids peel back and her cheeks to flap as she was carried off by the human with his godly speed! Her mind was still spinning around the idea she was going to be joining Ten-Ten in the belly-bum as the pair found themselves inside a ditch on the side of the path! "Oof!" She coughed, feeling his weight against her back, her hips, his crotch riding against her soft butt. She was laying on her chest in the soft dirt, and glanced up at the monster wolf biting the air before glancing over her shoulder at the human who was now dismounting her back! "W-wait, you're a Scar-uurk!" She suddenly found herself sick to her stomach, covering her mouth with wide, watery eyes. Her organs weren't used to travelling at the speed of a Scardian, so she ended up tossing her lunch in the ditch without restraint! "Ooouggh!!"

BastionCon wrote:Far above the battleground against Draven, a lone figure hovered among the clouds. He suppressed his power to conceal his presence for the moment but had been watching for quite some time. He was originally following the pretty redhead through the forest the wolf had gobbled up but was now watching everything else unfold with curious intent. The party of humanoids weren't faring so well and seemed to be operating on tricks now.

The Stranger held two long barreled firearms in his hands, the triggers long and oddly shaped compared to more conventional fare. A white jacket adorned his chest fringed with gray wolf fur, unzipped to reveal his sternum and an odd sight. A dark hole sat in the middle of his chest, defying biology as he was living and breathing all the while. Brown hair hung to his neck and blew in the wind while two bandoliers lightly flapped along with the gust as well. The jacket trailed out to more wolf fur that also lined his black pants from the knees to his black shoes, giving him the look of a lone gunslinger in the sky. An odd eye piece also covered his left eye, blackened and acting perhaps as an eyepatch of sorts.

"Guess it's time to see what they're made of." He spoke to himself before raising his left pistol and gathering an orb of blue energy. A moment later he pulled the trigger and launched a beam of destructive blue energy at the wolf below!

Ru finished up tossing her cookies in time to see the light show. A beam of blue light radiated down from the thick canopy above, which incinerated everything in the path of its deadly yet beautiful blue beam of light! Staring at the beam made the woman's eyes burn, and she looked away, pulling her elbow up to her eyes and grunting from the bright light! "W-what the heck was that? Lightning??!" She screamed, knowing however she never seen a bolt of lightning be so precise and narrow. Normally lightning branched out like veins or roots- but this was a solid line- a beam of concentrated energy!
Yang Ru Huang
Yang Ru Huang
Private First Class
Private First Class

Draven Rodolfo and Rufus Craig like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Draven Rodolfo Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:15 am

Rufus Craig's poison did little but taste gross to the beast as he inhaled it instead of the monkey girl. Crunching down on its toothy jaws, Draven turned and growled at Rufus and Ru-Ru with a snarl. "I was going to let you walk away after a little 'taste' but I think I will kill you both now." he rather calmly stated in spite of the promise of death. He coughed and hacked all the while thanks to the disgusting taste of the poison hurled into his throat. All the while, the red head Rangiku who was inside him was being compressed by his ever shifting belly again. The demon sneered, bulking out its leg muscles and tearing away the last of its restraints as it intended to give chase to the pair. "Lets see how quick you are on your feet Scardian, with me right beh-!!"

The wolf was cut short by an almost silent and powerful beam of light! The hairs on the wolf's back singed from the bolt of pure energy and forced Draven to back pedal from the couple that stood before him and now turn his massive head skywards! "RAGGGGGHHH...!!! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT??!" Roared Draven, his jaws foaming as he bared his gleaming fangs to the canopy. A hole cut through the foliage evenly; a perfectly round hole that bore through multiple branches, leaves and limbs like a cookie cutter through dough! From the angle and the cut out, the massive wolf could make out a lone figure floating in the air. His attire made him look like a Gunslinger, but also oddly a member of the Hazorian Church! There was just something off about him that made him look like a warrior priest!

"Grrrr.... who the fuck are you?! A Gunslinger? One of Hazoria's Altar Boys?!" Grumbled the demonic wolf, whose claws now dug fiercely into the soft earth as the drizzling rain picked up in pace!
Draven Rodolfo
Draven Rodolfo
Private
Private

Rufus Craig and Yang Ru Huang like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Craig Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:38 am

The former Gunslinger Enforcer stashed away his gear, while the Sarumimi...convalesced. Sorry about that Miss, guess you haven't piggy backed with a Scardian before. He thought as he watched the monster turn and threaten them in a calm manner. He grabbed the monkey girl's wrist and pulled her upwards forcefully as he prepared to sprint again. "Again, sorry about this, but you might want to hold on tight!" He explained before the bright beam of light radiated down from the canopy above and slammed into Draven! Rufus flinched somewhat due to how bright the beam of light was, and though the woman was asking if it was lightning, his own mind thought of 'spiritual shot', a Gunslinger ability that only the most capable of Gunslingers could use. It wasn't something anyone could really do, most Gunslingers could do to the fact almost all Gunslingers share a unique 'Gunslinger Gene' of sorts that supposedly goes back to the Forerunners and Ancient Hazorian cults; it was still a matter of debate and not much of the information could be validated on such.

"I... don't think so." he replied to the woman, and looked up at whoever Draven was now screaming at. He could see him, hovering in the sky amid the shaking of the tree limbs and now hard pouring rain. A tall man with a handsome figure, long brown hair, an eyepatch, and a hole through his chest... It reminded him of an Old Gunslinger story about Crossfire James, the legendary Gunslinger and boogey man of the Association and his best friend. It wasn't a happy story, like much of Crossfire's legacy. In the end, the pair had a duel and Crossfire bore through his chest a beam of light which is said to be the Spiritual Shot like that used by the 1st Gunslinger. Such old tales crept into his mind staring up at this floating figure who looked almost angelic as he did Gunslinger...

It was then he realized, he wasn't moving. He flinched and looked at Draven. The wolf was too occupied to notice them now a third party was involved! "We need to move, while its distracted..." he whispered to the woman, noting that her spear was between Draven and this newcomer. "We'll have to come back for your spear, we have to take this chance now." he explained.
Rufus Craig
Rufus Craig
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Yang Ru Huang Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:24 pm

Rufus Craig wrote:The former Gunslinger Enforcer stashed away his gear, while the Sarumimi...convalesced. Sorry about that Miss, guess you haven't piggy backed with a Scardian before. He thought as he watched the monster turn and threaten them in a calm manner. He grabbed the monkey girl's wrist and pulled her upwards forcefully as he prepared to sprint again. "Again, sorry about this, but you might want to hold on tight!" He explained before the bright beam of light radiated down from the canopy above and slammed into Draven! Rufus flinched somewhat due to how bright the beam of light was, and though the woman was asking if it was lightning, his own mind thought of 'spiritual shot', a Gunslinger ability that only the most capable of Gunslingers could use. It wasn't something anyone could really do, most Gunslingers could do to the fact almost all Gunslingers share a unique 'Gunslinger Gene' of sorts that supposedly goes back to the Forerunners and Ancient Hazorian cults; it was still a matter of debate and not much of the information could be validated on such.

"I... don't think so." he replied to the woman, and looked up at whoever Draven was now screaming at. He could see him, hovering in the sky amid the shaking of the tree limbs and now hard pouring rain. A tall man with a handsome figure, long brown hair, an eyepatch, and a hole through his chest... It reminded him of an Old Gunslinger story about Crossfire James, the legendary Gunslinger and boogey man of the Association and his best friend. It wasn't a happy story, like much of Crossfire's legacy. In the end, the pair had a duel and Crossfire bore through his chest a beam of light which is said to be the Spiritual Shot like that used by the 1st Gunslinger. Such old tales crept into his mind staring up at this floating figure who looked almost angelic as he did Gunslinger...

It was then he realized, he wasn't moving. He flinched and looked at Draven. The wolf was too occupied to notice them now a third party was involved! "We need to move, while its distracted..." he whispered to the woman, noting that her spear was between Draven and this newcomer. "We'll have to come back for your spear, we have to take this chance now." he explained.

She looked back to the human with a look of worry... before vomiting again. "N-no, we can't leave it! If we... do, he'll track us!" she explained, before pulling her wrist away from the man. She knew he had good intentions, however: "I also can't leave it behind, a polearm is a Sarumimi's soul!" she gasped, before looking to where the wolf now faced off with something in the sky she couldn't yet see. Still, in spite of the danger, Ru-Ru sprinted between the pair once more, grabbing her weapons such as her rifle, her hatchet, and the spear as she made a quick run around, sprinting even on all four limbs and taking advantage of kicking off against trees to gain additional speed as she dove past the jaws of the monster wolf Draven! Returning to the human with her glaive in hand, she glanced up at the rather attractive human looking figure hovering in the sky above. How the hell is he floating like that? She pondered, before quickly returning to the red haired male!

Last edited by Yang Ru Huang on Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added to here)
Yang Ru Huang
Yang Ru Huang
Private First Class
Private First Class

Rufus Craig likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:14 am

Clouds billowed around the Stranger in the skies above, obscuring his figure for a brief moment. In that moment, he vanished from the skies above and appeared on the ground before Draven, accompanied by a muffled boom that matched his movement. Without a word he raised his right pistol and was prepared to pull the trigger at moment's notice.

He donned a grim expression and had only a few words for the wolf. "Spit out the redhead and you can walk away." His voice was low and practically growled the words, barely containing his fury. To accentuate his threat, the Stranger briefly allowed his full power to manifest a bright blue pillar that pierced the sky, sending a powerful gale force wind in all directions that threatened to blow those near him away...

BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Rangiku Kamimura, Rufus Craig and Yang Ru Huang like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Draven Rodolfo Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:26 am

Yang Ru Huang wrote:
Rufus Craig wrote:The former Gunslinger Enforcer stashed away his gear, while the Sarumimi...convalesced. Sorry about that Miss, guess you haven't piggy backed with a Scardian before. He thought as he watched the monster turn and threaten them in a calm manner. He grabbed the monkey girl's wrist and pulled her upwards forcefully as he prepared to sprint again. "Again, sorry about this, but you might want to hold on tight!" He explained before the bright beam of light radiated down from the canopy above and slammed into Draven! Rufus flinched somewhat due to how bright the beam of light was, and though the woman was asking if it was lightning, his own mind thought of 'spiritual shot', a Gunslinger ability that only the most capable of Gunslingers could use. It wasn't something anyone could really do, most Gunslingers could do to the fact almost all Gunslingers share a unique 'Gunslinger Gene' of sorts that supposedly goes back to the Forerunners and Ancient Hazorian cults; it was still a matter of debate and not much of the information could be validated on such.

She looked back to the human with a look of worry... before vomiting again. "N-no, we can't leave it! If we... do, he'll track us!" she explained, before pulling her wrist away from the man. She knew he had good intentions, however: "I also can't leave it behind, a polearm is a Sarumimi's soul!" she gasped, before looking to where the wolf now faced off with something in the sky she couldn't yet see. Still, in spite of the danger, Ru-Ru sprinted between the pair once more, grabbing her weapons such as her rifle, her hatchet, and the spear as she made a quick run around, sprinting even on all four limbs and taking advantage of kicking off against trees to gain additional speed as she dove past the jaws of the monster wolf Draven! Returning to the human with her glaive in hand, she glanced up at the rather attractive human looking figure hovering in the sky above. How the hell is he floating like that? She pondered, before quickly returning to the red haired male!

Draven growled up at the stranger when Yang sprinted past his view again! He snapped at her as she got close to his snout, but his attention had now diverted to the floating man in white above them! "Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr....! Bastard!" He howled as he produced an energy beam from the small horn which adorned his forehead. The beam of light shot upwards at the newcomer, but it was in vain:

BastionCon wrote:Clouds billowed around the Stranger in the skies above, obscuring his figure for a brief moment. In that moment, he vanished from the skies above and appeared on the ground before Draven, accompanied by a muffled boom that matched his movement. Without a word he raised his right pistol and was prepared to pull the trigger at moment's notice.

He donned a grim expression and had only a few words for the wolf. "Spit out the redhead and you can walk away." His voice was low and practically growled the words, barely containing his fury. To accentuate his threat, the Stranger briefly allowed his full power to manifest a bright blue pillar that pierced the sky, sending a powerful gale force wind in all directions that threatened to blow those near him away...

The speed of the stranger was incredible, as was his power! He dragged his nails deep into the soft muddy earth as the powerful blast of wind rush all around them! "What... in the 9 Hells....?!" He spat, the armor pieces adorning his face gleamed with the intense light and the stranger's reflection.

Draven was a demonic wolf who'd lived well past 1000 years of history, but there were only a few he'd seen with this much power or more. The man spoke only eight or nine words, simple ones which made the Elder Wolf sneer. "...which one?" He asked with a playful grin. He'd eaten many red heads, and probably had more than the recent most meal he enjoyed from a couple days back, the one who swelled his paunch now and again.
Draven Rodolfo
Draven Rodolfo
Private
Private

BastionCon, Rufus Craig and Yang Ru Huang like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Craig Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:01 am

"W-wait!" He called out to the monkey who slipped out of his grip! He watched her speed through the fray, and knew she could handle herself as he'd seen her handle Ten-Ten. He watched her dart about the bamboo chutes and swiftly return and avoided being snapped at by Draven's jaws! The stranger in white suddenly vanished from the clouds and appeared on the ground not too far from them, and he was soon blinded by the powerful blast this man created!

With his eyes shut tightly, he soon felt the monkey woman smacking into him, and without delay he wrapped his arms around her and began Scardian flash stepping in a random direction blind! "Hold on!" He screamed to her, as they shifted through the foliage at break neck speeds! He used his body to shield the woman from the shafts of Bamboo he literally uprooted or tore away thanks to his Scardian abilities, but the man in white's powerful wind also aided him in a way, pushing them farther thanks to the powerful blast!

Rufus Craig
Rufus Craig
Private
Private

BastionCon and Yang Ru Huang like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3